Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Characters:
Language:
English
Series:
Part 28 of Valentine's Day Drabbles
Stats:
Published:
2012-09-18
Words:
359
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
11
Hits:
330

Drabble

Summary:

Valentine's day drabble

Work Text:

Sanzo was smoking tiredly on a log near the fire. The last beer was gone thanks to the kappa snoring peacefully in the tent, and he contemplated for a moment kicking him awake and making him walk to the nearest town some dozens of miles away to get some more, but the more he thought about it the less appealing it seemed, especially with all of his body cracking painfully from the stress and sheer phisical weariness.
"You alright?" Hakkai appeared near him with a cup of herbal tea, the usual smile not completely reaching his eyes.
Sanzo grumbled in responce.
"The moon is nice tonight, don't you think?" Hakkai said conversationaly.
"Un." Sanzo reached for a stick to light another cigarette and cringed painfully.
"Are you sure you're alright?" Hakkai asked worriedly.
"No. My back is killing me." And it really did. Sanzo felt like he was fourty years older and every muscle in his body went on strike.
"Wait a moment." Hakkai set his tea down and disappeared into the tent to come back a minute later with a blanket that he laid out on the ground.
"Come here." He patted the blanket.
Sanzo arched an eyebrow.
"Your back." Hakkai clarified.
Sanzo got up with a groan and went to lie down on the blanket, the cigarette still hanging from his mouth.
"This one has to go." Hakkai took the paper stick and threw it away accompanied by Sanzo's displeased growl. He then sat astride Sanzo's hips and started massaging him combining phisical pressure with chi. Some time passed in silence if not for Sanzo's small groans, and the both of them were quite content without the meaningless words. Sanzo thought of something of his own while Hakkai just enjoyed the closeness and the timid feeling of helping someone important. Not to the world, he didn't care about Sanzo's title or his standing, but someone important to him personally.
"Alright, done." Hakkai carefully got up. "Are you going back to the tent?"
Sanzo groaned negatively.
"Alright then." Hakkai bent down to place a small peck on Sanzo's cheek. "Good night, Sanzo." And with that he was gone.

Series this work belongs to: