Actions

Work Header

Two Years Gone

Chapter 13

Notes:

The prime minister has decided Wilhelm's fate. What will it be?

Also hello Simon! I don't know about you but I really missed him.๐Ÿ˜‡

(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

Chapter Text

๐˜ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต ๐˜ ๐˜จ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜บ ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ง๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ. ๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ณ ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ค๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต, ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜จ๐˜ฉ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ด ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ด ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ถ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ช๐˜ณ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ. ๐˜ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ฌ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜บ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ. ๐˜๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜บ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ถ๐˜ฑ. ๐˜ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜บ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ช๐˜ง ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜บ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต.

๐˜ ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ถ๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ง ๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ช๐˜ง ๐˜š๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ช๐˜ต. ๐˜๐˜ง ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ธ๐˜ด, ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ช๐˜ง ๐˜™๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฎ ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜“๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข. ๐˜ž๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ? ๐˜š๐˜ข๐˜ฅ, ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜บ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ? ๐˜ ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ช๐˜ต ๐˜บ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต. ๐˜ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฎ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต. ๐˜๐˜ ๐˜ ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ.

It was the same afternoon, just one hour later, that Simon walked in the kitchen and heard Sara's voice.

"...to tell him."

"Not yet. When he is better."

"Mom, he will stay in medications for some weeks."

It wasn't hard to realize they were talking about him. The only thing he hadn't figured was the topic.

"Wille would like him to know." Rosh added.

Wille...

Simon rushed in, startling everyone. For some unknown reason Felice was also there.

"How are you Simon?" She smiled.

"Mi Amor you need something?" Linda would escort him back to his room but Simon just took a step back.

"What would Wille want me to know?"

Everyone looked at each other.

"Simon, maybe it's better to lay down. The doctor said not to get pressured-"

"Mom! I am not high! I heard you! You were talking about it!" He pushed his hair back. "Can you for once not keep secrets from me? I'm about to lose it! I can't live like that anymore!"

Linda breathed out. "Wille contacted Rosh in a letter."

"Wh-when?"

"I got it on my hands a day ago. But he sent it two days back. Apparently my aunt Maria,you remember her?" A nod. "The one who hates my guts...she got transferred to the palace and brought it with her without knowing it."

"Where's the letter? Is Wille okay?"

Everyone were silent.

"Tell me! Rosh, please... Has he thought of a plan?"

Rosh and Linda locked eyes for a second. Then Linda nodded.

"Read it." She gave him a copy of the letter.

Simon's eyes were widening more, sentence after sentence. His hands were trembling by the end of it.

"What did he do?"

"Simon..."

"WHAT DID HE DO?" He screamed.

"He tried to kill himself." Sara confessed. "He is at the hospital right now. The reporter-"

Simon broke down, not caring for the eyes looking at him. His own hands encircled his waist as he tried to muffle his sobs.

"No...no..."

"Simon..." Felice stepped forward but decided against it. He needed time to accept it even if Wille wasn't dead.

"Cariรฑo, what can I do for you?" His mother stroked his back. "To make you feel better..."

"Take me to the palace."

"Simon-"

"I need to know he's okay." He demanded. "You know what? It's...I'll go myself."

As Simon walked out of the kitchen and towards the exit, everyone came rushing behind him. But when he opened the front door, nothing could prepare him for what he saw. What they all saw.

ONE HOUR AGO
๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ฅ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฌ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ถ๐˜ง๐˜ง. ๐˜”๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ค๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด. ๐˜ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต ๐˜Œ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฌ'๐˜ด ๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜จ, ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ ๐˜ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ ๐˜š๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ. ๐˜”๐˜บ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜บ, ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜บ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต. ๐˜ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ง๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต. ๐˜‰๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜บ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ฅ ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ช๐˜ง ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜จ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฏ.

"You don't need to rush. We can't force you to stay here any longer. Since your home disgusts you so..."

Wilhelm stopped for a moment. He would not yell. Not now. "I know that I was not the heir you wanted...Not the strongest in the game. But I didn't ask for anything else. Just for support."

"By supporting you, means that we say goodbye to everything the protocol has for us!"

"And you'd rather say goodbye to your son."

"Being a part of the Royal Family means playing your role!"

"You mean staying silent. Covering things up." Wilhelm closed his last suitcase. He wouldn't start yelling again. His cuts were itching.

Kristina eyed him. "What does he have that is superior to everything this life offers you?"

Wilhelm could talk for hours.
He could tell her about how beautiful Simon looks when he first wakes up. He could tell her about how full of love and adoration he talks about things he finds interesting. He could tell her about his voice, singing at random times, or while doing the chores. He could tell her about how beautiful he looks during the whole day no matter what he wears (or does not). He could tell her about his smile especially when Wille is responsible for it. He could tell her about the way he fell for Wille, not the crown prince. He could tell her about how much he loved him, every part of him. Even the parts he doesn't like, he loves them, cause it's Simon. He could tell her.

He could. He really could.
But he didn't want to.

"Say his name and I'll tell you."

The woman stayed silent.

"That's what I thought. Even if you don't want to say it out loud..." He approached the door with his things. "Simon won. At your twisted game of power and thrones, Simon won." And walked out of the room, ready to ask Malin for a last ride.

"Where to, sir?"

ONE HOUR LATER
Outside the Eriksson's house, Wilhelm, in the flesh, was carrying two suitcases out of the car and towards the house when Simon opened the door, followed by the others. When he saw them all, he stopped on his feet. And dropped the suitcases down with a loud thud before rushing to Simon.

"Oh my..." Simon fell on his hug with force. He smelled too much like hospital for his liking and less than Wille, but it was okay. He was here. He didn't understand how, but he was here.

The blonde barely raised his face to smile at the people behind them and whisper a thank you before burying his face on the crook of Simon's neck. Simon did the same. And they stayed like that. Unwilling to let go.

Probably Ayub helped getting the suitcases out of the car and into the home because later it drove away. But the couple were still there.

"What did you do?...We would find another way..."

Wilhelm untangled them just to look at his eyes.

"If I never saw you again, I would do that for real this time. And if that's what it took for my freedom,then I'm willing to carry a scar." He stroked back his hair. "How are ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ, mitt hjรคrta?"

Simon smiled sadly. "Broken. But now that you're here, slightly less."

"Can I kiss you?"

Simon didn't respond. Instead he grabbed him by the collar to share a kiss. It was messy, more desperate than passionate, but it was theirs.

"You're not leaving again, are you?" Simon murmured inside his hug, long after they broke the kiss.

"Never again, mitt hjรคrta." Wilhelm started tearing up. Luckily, everyone else had gone inside to give them some space. "Never again."

Notes:

Petition for Wilhelm to start calling Simon mitt hjรคrta in season three.

Your comments really make my day! Thank you so much! Hugs! โค๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ’™