Actions

Work Header

Two Years Gone

Summary:

It has been two years. Two years since the crown prince of Sweden was gone missing. Two years since the Royal couple were left childless. And two years since a boy, only known for his sex tape with a prince look alike, moved in a small city in Sweden with his blonde boyfriend.

Notes:

Hello! This is my first fanfic in AO3 and English is not my first language, so excuse any mistakes. I'll try my best not to make any, but just in case :)

Wilhelm realises that he will never be free. Not really. So he needs to decide. Either the crown prince gets married to a noble woman to produce heirs...
Or the crown prince dies. And Wilhelm lives with Simon.

(See the end of the work for more notes.)

Chapter Text

๐˜ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ. ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜'๐˜ฎ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต ๐˜ข ๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ. ๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต'๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ด ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜บ.
๐˜”๐˜บ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜บ...๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ. ๐˜๐˜ต ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜บ๐˜ด ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ'๐˜ด. ๐˜Š๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฏ ๐˜—๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ ๐˜ž๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ฎ'๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฆ๐˜น๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ต.
๐˜Š๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฏ ๐˜—๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ ๐˜ž๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ฎ'๐˜ด ๐˜ฅ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ด, ๐˜Š๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฏ ๐˜—๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ ๐˜ž๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ฎ'๐˜ด ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ฆ, ๐˜Š๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฏ ๐˜—๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ ๐˜ž๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ฎ'๐˜ด ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ด. ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฅ๐˜บ. ๐˜—๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฏ, ๐˜ž๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ฎ'๐˜ด ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฅ๐˜บ.

TWO YEARS AGO, September 3rd

"Wilhelm?" His mother shook his hand. "Do you hear me?"

"Huh? Yes..." He removed his hand from touching hers. "Yes."

The queen ignored his movement. "Good. So as I was saying, tomorrow, we have invited some of your father's friends here. After the celebration ends of course. So around six,six thirty maybe."

๐˜ž๐˜ฉ๐˜บ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ด' ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ'๐˜ด ๐˜ฃ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜บ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด? ๐˜'๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ.

"I agree. It's plenty of time for photos and... For Wilhelm to meet some of them."

"Oh, but don't worry. Only the important ones..." Kristina tried to smile. "Like... The Hemmings, for example. Or the Larssons."

"The Hemmings look like a nice idea." Ludvig spoke before cutting his steak in half.

"Yes, indeed. And they have a daughter in your age. When did she turn eighteen Ludvig?" Wilhelm closed his eyes the moment he heard the word daughter. He knew. He knew that eventually they would return to this conversation.

"A month ago. Don't you remember? We were invited."

"Oh, right." Kristina wiped her mouth. "You are just five months older than her. It would be good to...show her around."

๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ต. ๐˜‰๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข ๐˜จ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ค๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜ข๐˜จ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ. ๐˜‰๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ž๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ฎ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ท๐˜ฐ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ช๐˜ณ ๐˜ฉ๐˜บ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฐ๐˜ค๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜บ.

"And from what I remember she is very pretty. Isn't she the brunette girl with the wild curls?" Highlighted the words brunette and curls. "That was on Paul's son's baptism?"

"Yes. That's her."

"Oh, she is so pretty. And so well behaved."

"And from what I heard, her parents are already looking at suitors."

Wilhelm let down his cutlery with a sound. "What is this conversation exactly?"

"Just a conversation." Kristina raised her shoulders. "I don't see a problem in talking."

"Can I...not come tomorrow?"

"You cannot be serious!" The woman scoffed. "What's wrong with Laura?"

"Nothing is wrong with Laura! Also there's nothing wrong with any of the girls you mention ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ค๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜บ in front of me for the last couple of months."

"Wilhelm! Mind your tongue." Ludvig said strictly.

"Stop blaming us Wilhelm. You are not an infant. You are the crown prince. And one day you will take the throne. So stop blaming us for everything. I told you clearly, what you had with...with that boy, these relationships aren't meant to last. Don't make the same mistakes."

๐˜ˆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ, ๐˜ ๐˜ด๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ด. ๐˜–๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ, ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ฆ, ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ค๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ.

"I know mom." Wilhelm said, almost defeated. "I'm sorry. I'm just...tired. There's nothing wrong with Laura. I will show her around tomorrow."

"Good." His mother nodded.

"That's how a prince should act."

The blonde didn't say anything, just stood up,defeated. "Now, if you excuse me. Felice is waiting for me."

๐˜ˆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ, ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ค๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ. ๐˜‹๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฎ ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ž๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ฎ ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ. ๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ.