Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warnings:
Categories:
Fandoms:
Characters:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Stats:
Published:
2022-10-23
Updated:
2022-11-28
Words:
18,446
Chapters:
5/?
Comments:
1
Kudos:
10
Bookmarks:
9
Hits:
953

The Charmed Seven Deadly Sins Of Fairy Tail Version 2

Summary:

Millions of years ago a Prophecy is spoken by a young Oracle. This Prophecy announces the arrival and unification of Seven Male Witches who will be the Seven Most Powerful Male Witches in the entire Multiverse.
SLASH STORY! MAJOR CROSSOVER STORY. Chapters 2, 3 and 4 are now posted.

Notes:

I hope you enjoy this chapter.

(See the end of the work for more notes.)

Chapter 1

Notes:

I hope you enjoy this chapter.

(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

Chapter Text

The Charmed Seven Deadly Sins of Fairy Tail Version 2

 


It shall come to pass, as lights dance across the sky,

On seven of the eight Sabbat days, within the same year,

Marked with an Elven Star, seven males shall be born,

The Seven will be born into their seventh life and blessed with powerful Magic,

Meet they will, at a young age, before meeting again in their teenage years,

In times of darkness, with the multiverse in peril, the seven shall rally to fight,

One by one, they shall unite and join they will a magical guild of fairies with tails,

The Seven shall have friends, family and foes alike.

Beware the Charmed Seven Dead Sins and their might!


Millions of years ago, before the rise and the sinking of Atlantis, after the creation of Witches and Warlocks by the Goddesses of Magic who had blessed certain humans with powers and magic, in an ancient city, sitting at a table is a young Oracle, this Oracle is the one who had spoken this prophecy, she and her friend who had heard the Prophecy know that the contents on the Prophecy will change the Multiverse forever.

The Oracle's friend looks at the Oracle with widen eyes and says "you spoke a prophecy"

"I know, that happens sometimes, luckily, I know of what I spoke, this Prophecy is going to send shockwaves throughout the multiverse, especially when the seven of them actually do truly unite," the Oracle tells her friend.

"yes, whoever the seven are, they will be extremely powerful," says the Oracle's friend before they say to the Oracle "I fear what would happen if they were to turn evil"

"I feel that they will be neither Good nor Evil, but Neutral," the Oracle tells her friend before saying "each of them will be different to each other and each one will represent each of the Seven Deadly Sins, which they will also be known as, not to mention that the seven will each have a sacred weapon at their disposal, forged especially for them"

"What are these Seven Deadly Sins? And what are these weapons?" asks the Oracle's friend.

"the sins are Lust, Wrath, Greed, Gluttony, Envy, Sloth and Pride" replies the Oracle before she says "the weapons, I couldn't see clearly but I think I saw some call one of the weapons A Spirit Spear" The friend is shocked by this before the two write out the Prophecy onto a scroll and roll it up not knowing that the Prophecy has been already written down on the Akashic Records and will be spoken and written in the many, many years to come, by several people with the gift of Prophecy all over the Multiverse. They soon hide the scroll away from prying eyes.

What The Oracle doesn't mention to her friend is that each of the Seven will be different, enhanced in some sort of way. When her friend is gone The Oracle mutters "Kitsune, Mutant, Cheshire Cat/Siren, Force Sensitive, Kryptonian Blooded, Valyrian Dragon Rider" mentioning only six of the seven.

The Oracle didn't wish to reveal the details to her friend, especially out in the open where anyone could hear them, but a bit of the Prophecy had been heard, heard by someone who will do anything in their power to prevent the prophecy from coming to pass, but thankfully didn't hear what the Oracle muttered.

Notes:

I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Please tell me what you think in the comments and send kudos.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Okay, the seventh guy needs to be chosen, I can not think of which one I want, the guys that can be selected are

Patrick Blanco Commerford (Elite)

Luka Couffaine (Miraculous Ladybug)

Jason Blossom (Riverdale)

Noah Puckerman (Glee)

Jackson Whittmore (Teen Wolf)

Jason Todd (Titans)

Ian Gallagher (Shameless US)

Robb Stark (Game of Thrones)(I could have two worlds known as Westeros but with different timelines)

Roy Harper (Arrow)(Alternate Earth with the events of Arrow)

Icicle Jr (Young Justice)

Henry Jr (Stargirl)

Xander Harris (Buffy The Vampire Slayer)

Mike Montgomery (Pretty Little Liars)

Ivar (Vikings)

Nate Archibald (Original Gossip Girl) (This is a maybe considering I'm thinking of having Phoenix living on the Upper East Side as Blair's younger brother)

Maxxie Oliver (Skins UK)

One of the Scavo Twins (Desperate Housewives)

Jeremy Gilbert (Vampire Diaries)

Zach Young (Desperate Housewives)

Martin|Zoot (The Tribe)

Drake (Star-Crossed)

Billy Bennet (Deadly Class)

Hunter Hollingsworth (Degrassi)

Zig Novak (Degrassi)

Liam Dunbar (Teen Wolf)

I also suggest that if you don't know who any of these guys are, search them up on Google.
You can vote in the comments.
The official second chapter will be posted after the voting is complete, not before.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Phoenix is Lust, I'm thinking of having Andy Strucker as Wrath and Harry Hook as Greed. But what about Jon, Aemond, Anakin and the seventh, once he has been chosen?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I was thinking about having the seven have seven rules/laws they must follow. Like 'stay your blade from the flesh of an innocent!' or something. What do you think? Any suggestions for the rules/laws?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Should I have the Clone Wars start earlier than Canon or leave it as it is? I'm thinking about having them earlier, like when the boys are sixteen or seventeen. What do you think? Ahsoka will still be Anakin's padawan learner, she'll be about thirteen or fourteen.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm thinking of having Phoenix have the Gate Keys for Gemini, Aries and Scorpio early, before Lucy joins Fairy Tail, either by defeating Karen and also getting Leo as well or by defeating Angel from the Oración Seis, meaning that Leo had already joined Fairy Tail after Karen's death. But I might not and have Phoenix battle Angel and get her keys during the Oración Seis Arc. Which is better?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Does anyone have any suggestions for what powers from Charmed (The Original Charmed) Jon, Harry, Andy, Anakin, Aemond and the seventh guy could have once he's chosen? I already have a few ideas for some powers, but I won't reveal them just yet.

The list of Powers is on the Charmed Wiki, the wiki for the original, not the Reboot.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Should Jon get Kryptonian Powers? Which power should he get first if he does get Kryptonian Powers?

Chapter 2

Notes:

I hope you enjoy this chapter.

(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

Chapter Text

The Charmed Seven Deadly Sins of Fairy Tail Version 2

 


Many years later... In the Halliwell Manor on Earth-TUD-25 in the upstairs bathroom is a fourteen-year-old Prudence Halliwell, she is holding a pregnancy test, a positive pregnancy test, one of three that are all positive. She starts to cry as she holds the test, a knock on the bathroom door sounds and Prue turns to the door, she asks who it is. The person replies "it's Piper, I heard you crying" Prue unlocks the door, she pulls her sister into the bathroom and quickly locks the door, Piper asks Prue "what's going on?" Prue just holds out the pregnancy test to Piper who widens her eyes as she sees the positive test along with the other two positive tests.

"you're pregnant?" asks Piper.

"yes, according to these tests" replies Prue before she says "Piper, I don't think I can raise a baby, I'm only fourteen"

"you're not going to get rid of it, are you ?" Piper asks Prue who shakes her head and replies "no, I'll give my child up for adoption"

"We just have to tell Grams now"

"she's going to kill you," says Piper shaking her head.

"I know, but we have to tell her or else she's going to be even angrier if she found out later on," Prue tells Piper who nods in agreement. The two of them exit the bathroom, head downstairs, and then call out "Grams" Prue then says out loud "I need to tell you something" Their Grams comes out from the kitchen, and she asks them "what do you want to talk about?"

"I need to talk to you about something" replies Prue nervously.

"what is it?" asks Gram.

"you might want to sit down," says Piper. Grams sits down on the sofa as Phoebe enters the room, she asks what is going on, but they don't reply so Phoebe just sits down next to her grandmother and Prue says "well, I haven't been feeling well lately, been throwing up every morning"

"oh my god" exclaims Phoebe figuring out what was going on.

"you've been sick every morning, I'll take you to the doctor to find out what's wrong," Grams says to Prue who tells her grams that she may already know what the problem is, she then tells her grams that she's pregnant. The older woman is shocked, she starts lecturing her eldest granddaughter about using protection, among other things. She then asks Prue "what do you plan to do?"

"I'm going to give up my baby for adoption, he or she will be better off with a proper mother, not a teenage mother" replies Prue. Prue's Grams, Phoebe and Piper all agree with Prue even though Prue's Grams tells Prue that her baby will most likely be a girl, she then asks who the father is. Prue replies that she was seeing two guys, a triad, gaining a comment from Phoebe, Prue tells her Grams the names of the two guys. Prue's Grams was shocked by the names, especially the name Alexei Romanov the Third, she has a slight idea about who Zeref is and asks to explain how Prue had met the two guys, Prue's Grams isn't happy with her granddaughter but she quickly figures out how Prue had met the two guys as Prue had come to tell her that she had Time Traveled Four Hundred Years into the Past of a different world a while ago with another guy, Prue's Grams had removed the memory of the Time Travel but Prue still remembered Zeref and Alexei, and their time together.


On the 1st of August, on a Monday, on Earth-TUD-25, during a Full Lunar Eclipse as the Aurora Borealis dances in the sky, Prue gives birth to a baby boy, much to Prue's Grams' shock, this wasn't the only shock as the baby boy had been born with Black and Red hair (one side black while the other side is red) with Green eyes. The baby boy is named Phoenix Alexei Andrew Halliwell, a 'P' name being a tradition and the name Andrew after Andy Trudeau who had helped her during the pregnancy and Alexei after one of the fathers. He is born with an Elven Star on his body, which surprises and confuses Prue when she sees it, along with Grams, Phoebe and Piper.

Grams immediately performs a wiccaning for the newborn baby boy before she takes him to meet his new adoptive parents who she had been in contact with for months, they had been faking a pregnancy and delivery to pretend that the baby was truly theirs.

They name their new son Harry Phoenix James Potter. Certain people know the truth about Phoenix, who his parents really are and his birth name.


Several months earlier... On the 2nd of February, 41 BBY, on a Saturday, on the planet Tatooine, during a waxing Moon as the Aurora Borealis dances across the sky, a sight that been seen on any planet in the Outer Rim, a boy is born into slavery to a woman named Shmi Skywalker without a father. He is born with an Elven Star on his body, which surprises and confuses Shmi when she sees it. The baby boy is named Anakin Skywalker.

A week after Anakin is born, he and his mother are taken to Tatooine after being sold to Gardulla Besadii the Elder who loses them in a bet against Watto the Toydarian junk dealer years later.


On the 1st of May, on a Sunday, in the city of Metropolis, on Earth-TUD-25, during a solar eclipse as the Aurora Borealis dances in the sky, a baby boy named Jonathan Samuel Lane-Kent is born to Lois Lane-Kent and her husband, Clark Kent also known as Kal-El and Superman, a Kryptonian, alongside his twin brother, Jordan, who is born long after the Solar Eclipse had ended. Jonathan is born with an Elven Star on his body, which surprises and confuses Lois and Clark when they see it.


On the 21st of June, on a Thursday, in the town of Beacon Hills, on Earth-TUD-25, during a waning Moon as the Aurora Borealis dances in the sky, a baby boy is born to Gordon and Margaret Miller, he had been delivered via a C-section after his birth parents had been killed in a car accident, with an Elven Star on his body, something that had surprised and confused the doctors who had delivered him. He is soon adopted and named Jackson Whittmore.


On the 22nd of September, 118 AC, on a Tuesday, in Kings Landing, the Capital of the Seven Kingdoms, inside the Red Keep, the residence of the King of the Andals and the First Men, his family and his court, during a New Moon as the Aurora Borealis dances across the sky, a sight that had never been seen ever before in Westeros, a baby boy with white hair and blue eyes is born to King Viserys Targaryen I and his wife, Alicent Hightower, the baby boy is named Aemond. He is born with a Faery Star on his body, something that excites Alicent because this is the symbol of her Gods, she thinks that he's been blessed by her gods, but he hasn't been.


On the 31st of October, on a Wednesday, on the Isle of The Lost, under a Dark Moon as the Aurora Borealis dances across the sky, a sight that had never been seen over the Isle of The Lost, a baby boy is born to Captain Hook, the Cheshire Cat and a Siren named Lorelei, he has dark brown hair and light blue eyes, He is born with an Elven Star on his body, something that surprises Lorelei when she sees it. He is named Harry Hook.


On the 22nd of December, on a Friday, on Earth-17372, an Earth that has beings known as Mutants, during a Full Moon as the Aurora Borealis dances in the sky, a baby boy named Andrew 'Andy' Strucker (Von Strucker) is born to a couple named Reed and Caitlin Strucker who has a daughter named Lauren. He is born with an Elven Star on his body, which surprises and confuses Caitlin and Reed when they see it.


Years later, in the outskirts, near the city of Mos Espa, on the planet Tatooine, six portals suddenly open, out of each of the portals six boys, each of them different but they all are the same age or will be turning the same age, fall out of the portals and land in the desert sand. The six of them quickly get up and one of them says "fuck it's hot" he then says "please don't tell my mom I said that" with wide eyes. He has light brown hair and blue eyes carrying a football.

"We won't, but you're right, it's fucking hot here," says another boy, this one has black and red hair, and bright green eyes, he has an Assassin's Short Blade strapped to his back and a set of keys on his belt.

"where are we?" asks a third boy, he has brown hair and brown eyes, and he has a sketch pad in his hands before he asks "and who are you guys?"

"Well, this isn't the Isle of the Lost," says the fourth boy, he has dark brown hair and light blue eyes, he has a fake metal hook in his hands and a sword strapped to his side before he asks "what is this place?"

"I don't know" replies a fifth boy, he has white hair and blue eyes. He has a dagger in his hands, ready to strike if needed

"Who are you guys?" asks the sixth and final boy, he has dark blond hair and blue eyes, he is holding a lacrosse stick in his hands and it looks like he's been crying.

"Okay, here's what we're going to do, we're going to introduce ourselves," says the first boy before he says "I'll start, I'm Phoenix Halliwell-Romanov, son of Prudence Halliwell, Alexei Romanov the third and Zeref"

"Aemond Targaryen, son of King Viserys Targaryen the first of his name, King of the Andals, the Rhoynar, and the First Men, protector of the Realm, and his wife, Queen Alicent Hightower"

"Jackson Whittmore"

"Jonathan Lane-Kent, son of Clark Kent and Lois Lane"

"Andrew Strucker, son of Reed and Caitlin Strucker, little brother to Lauren Strucker"

"Harry Hook, son of Captain Hook, A Siren named Lorelei and the Cheshire Cat" the boys are silent for a moment before Jonathan turns to Harry and asks "Captain Hook?"

"Seriously?" asks Jackson looking at Harry

"I'm more stuck on the Cheshire Cat bit," says Andy.

"What are you talking about?" asks Aemond sounding confused before he says "I have no idea what you're all talking about"

"how about we get out from under the suns?" asks Phoenix.

"suns?" asks Jonathan. Phoenix just points towards the two suns in the sky and says "I don't think we're in Kansas anymore, Toto"

"Toto? Seriously?" asks Jonathan, not looking impressed before he starts laughing.

"Does that mean we're off to see the wizard of this place?" asks Andy.

I have no idea what you are talking about" says Aemond. Phoenix tells them that it might a good idea to get into town, he points towards Mos Espa and tells the others that they should head there, that they might get some information about where they are. The others all agree and they start walking towards Mos Espa where they will meet a seventh boy who they will join when he and several others leave Tatooine with a Jedi Master.

When the six are returned home, they all notice something strange about their birthmarks, where there was only an Elven Star, now there is an Elven Star and one of the symbols for the Seven Classical Planets. The Sun, The Moon, Mars, Mercury, Jupiter, Venus and Saturn, which all have a correspondence with the seven days of the week, Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday.

Notes:

I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Please tell me what you think in the comments and send kudos.

Phoenix is Lust and Harry Hook is Greed. But what about Jon, Andy, Aemond, Anakin and Jackson? Pride would be a possibility for Aemond, Jackson or Anakin.

I was thinking about having the seven have seven rules/laws they must follow. Like 'stay your blade from the flesh of an innocent!' or something. What do you think? Any suggestions for the rules/laws?

Should I have the Clone Wars start earlier than Canon or leave it as it is? I'm thinking about having them earlier, like when the boys are sixteen or seventeen. What do you think? Ahsoka will still be Anakin's padawan learner, she'll be about thirteen or fourteen.

I'm thinking of having Phoenix have the Gate Keys for Gemini, Aries and Scorpio early, before Lucy joins Fairy Tail, either by defeating Karen and also getting Leo as well or by defeating Angel from the Oración Seis, meaning that Leo had already joined Fairy Tail after Karen's death. But I might not and have Phoenix battle Angel and get her keys during the Oración Seis Arc. Which is better?

Does anyone have any suggestions for what powers from Charmed (The Original Charmed) Jon, Harry, Andy, Anakin, Aemond and Jackson could have? I already have a few ideas for some powers, but I won't reveal them just yet.

The list of Powers is on the Charmed Wiki, the wiki for the original, not the Reboot.

Should Jon get Kryptonian Powers? Which power should he get first if he does get Kryptonian Powers?

Chapter 3

Notes:

I hope you enjoy this chapter

(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

Chapter Text

The Charmed Seven Deadly Sins of Fairy Tail Version 2

 


Fourteen years later... On the 18th of August, in one of the many bedrooms at The Burrow is a fourteen-year-old Phoenix Halliwell-Romanov, Phoenix is a teenage boy with Bright Green eyes and long red and black hair which is under a glamour to look black, he has a lean muscular body that is slightly feminine. He is lying in bed, dreaming. He is dreaming of something, something that he's dreamt of before.


-Dream Sequence Begins-

At the royal palace of France, on one of the many balconies, is a young carrier by the name of Phillipe De Winter (Not anyone really knows what his true name is as he is also known as Adrien Backson, Gregory de Breuil, Nikolai Jovovich and Terence Clarick to name a few). Phillipe stands on the edge of the balcony watching the guards as they go through their drills, he soon moves away from the edge as the guards turn towards the balcony.

He moves towards one of the benches when he hears "stay where you are!" he turns as the voice says "this is the Queen's Wing, you can't be up here" he sees at least seven or eight guards and so he says putting on an innocent act "oh, thank goodness" one of the guards comes right next to Phillipe as Phillipe says "I got so lost,I took a wrong turn and then a door slam behind me" he takes a breath before he says "I've been trapped up here, in the sun" he places his hand on the guard's shoulder pretending to be weakened by the sun as he says this "in this heat"

"it's going to be alright," says the guard.

"oh, I'm going to faint," says Phillipe and he pretends to faint into the guard's arms, the guard says to Phillipe "you're in safe hands"

"oh, thank you" says Phillipe before he hears in the background "and march!" he gives the guard a look before he hits the guard's shoulder and gets out of the guard's arms grabbing the guard's sword and slicing the guard, one of the other guards goes to confront him, he leaps and spins in the air with the blade of the sword outwards, the blade hits the sword of the guard and slices the guards throat, he lands and deflects the sword of one guard before he grabs the blade and he slices the guard before he stabs another guard who was on the ground, he grabs the arm of a guard who tries to swing his sword at Phillipe but he uses it to deflect the swords of two of the guards who try to attack him, he deflects another sword before he elbows one of the guards, he rolls over the back of the guard who is crouched over, swinging the sword to hit one of the guards' sword, he stabs one guard in the stomache, deflects another sword before he slices the guard, a guard soon gets behind him and tries to grab him but Phillipe just hits the guard and grabs his gun, he whacks a guard with the gun and stabs the guard as he points the gun at the guard he got the gun from, he aims it at the guard's face, the guard says "you can't shoot, they'll hear you"

"shh" replies Phillipe. The commander of the guards below the balcony, who had finished their grills, yells out "wait for it" the clock bell rings and Phillipe shoots the guard in the face.

He soon strips down his clothes, he has attached to his arm some grappling hook wire, which he takes off, he walks towards the statue of an angel and stands on the top. He connects the wire to the angel statue, he tests it to see that it's secure before he leaps down, he has the wire hooked up to his body and he lands on another balcony, as the guards turn towards the balcony again Phillipe hides, the wire is thin enough that the guards don't see it. He takes out a hairpiece from his hair, he looks at it before he takes out one of the metal pins which is actually a lock-pick, he unlocks the door and enters the room.

As he enters the room he looks around, he sees a candlestick on the fireplace and turns its head, a hidden door opens in the wall that the fireplace is on, he enters and sees the corridor is clear and starts to walk forwards until he remembers something and mutters "too easy" he takes out a red ribbon and throws it, the ribbon gets cut to pieces so Phillipe takes out a metal case full of powder and blows the powder towards the corridor, this reveals the small sharp wires in front of him, he leaps through the space in the wire and when he lands he stops himself from going even more forward as a wire is right in front of his face, he gets up and steps over the wire, he walks over to the Diamond Necklace and takes it before he leaves.

Dream Sequence Ends-


With a gasp Phoenix wakes up to a candle in his face, Hermione is in the room holding a candle trying to wake him up, when Phoenix wakes up she asks "are you alright?"

"yeah, Hermione, the same dream that I've had many times before" replies Phoenix

"The rooftop dream?" asks Hermione.

"yeah, it's been the same since the first time I dreamt it since Tatooine" replies Phoenix, Hermione nods before she goes to wake up Ron who covers his chest and says "bloody hell" Hermione ignores Ron and says "honestly, get dressed, and don't go back to sleep" she leaves the room but not before saying "come on, Ron! Your mother says breakfast is ready!"


Later on, that morning they are all leaving The Burrow, Ron is still sleepy and Phoenix asks Ron "Ron, where are we actually going?"

"don't know" replies Ron before Ron yells out to his dad "dad, where are we going?"

"haven't the foggiest, keep up" replies Mr Weasley. The group continue walking until they hear a man exclaim "Arthur!" before saying "it's about time, son"

"sorry, Amos, some of us had a sleepy start" replies Arthur, he turns to see Ron yawning before he says "This is Amos Diggory, everyone," before adding "He works at the ministry in the Department for the Regulation and Control of Magical Creatures" Cedric jumps out of the tree and Mr Weasley says "and this strapping young lad must be Cedric, am I right?"

"yes, sir" replies Cedric. They all start walking when Amos exclaims "Merlin's beard! You must be Harry Potter"

"yeah" replies Phoenix.

"nice to meet you, Cedric's Told us all about playing against you last year... I said to him, I said - Ced, that'll be something to tell your grandchildren, that will... You beat Harry Potter!" Phoenix scowls as everyone stops, Cedric looks embarrassed, and Fred and George do not look happy.

"Harry fell off his broom, Dad," Cedric muttered before he says to his dad "I told you ... it was an accident..."

"Yes, but you didn't fall off, did you?" roared Amos genially before saying "Always modest, our Ced, always the gentleman ... but the best man won, I'm sure Harry'd say the same, wouldn't you, eh? One falls off his broom, one stays on, you don't need to be a genius to tell which one's the better flier!" Mr Weasley is about to say something when Phoenix says "I only fell because Dementors had attacked me and tried to suck out my soul, I have a suggestion, how about you try staying on a broom in the air while Dementors attack you and try to suck out your soul" saying the last bit with a growl before he walks away, he decides to ignore Amos Diggory for the rest of the time they are together, Cedric comes up beside him and says "I'm sorry about my dad"

"it's alright" replies Phoenix before he asks "will I be seeing you later?" with a certain look on his face. Cedric thinks for a moment and replies "yeah, you will" he follows the others to an old boot, which is a portkey, Phoenix doesn't like that idea but he doesn't have a choice as they grab it. As they spin around Mr Weasley tells them all to let go of it, they let go and Phoenix uses his telekinesis to make sure that he, doesn't fall onto the ground like the others. They make their way up the hill, one they are on top of the hill they see a whole lot of tents and a huge crowd of people all wearing different colours, some even flying around. Mr Weasley says to them "well, kids, welcome to the Quidditch World Cup!" They walk through the camp until they reach a small tent. Mr Weasley opens it and says "home sweet home" the twins enter along with Ginny, Ron, Hermione and Mrs Weasley. Phoenix enters last and when he gets inside he sees that the tent is bigger on the inside than the outside, he sees Mr Weasley who is saying "girls, choose a bunk and unpack, Ron, get out of the kitchen, we're all hungry"

"yeah, get out of the kitchen, Ron," says the twins in unison as they have their feet on the table.

"feet off the table!" says Mr Weasley. The twins take their feet off and repeat "feet off the table!" as they put their feet back on the table as Mr Weasley walks away.

Phoenix mutters "I love magic" After he had finished unpacking Phoenix decides to go for a walk, during this walk he bumps into Seamus, Ernie, Cedric, Theodore Nott, Marcus Flint and a few others, Phoenix sucks each of them off, swallowing their loads before leaving.

He is walking back to the Weasley tent when he suddenly bumps into someone, person says "I am so sorry, I wasn't watching where I was going" in a Bulgarian accent. Phoenix looks up, the guy is a tall, thin, sallow young man with dark hair and eyes, Phoenix steps back a bit and says "it's okay, I also wasn't looking where I was going" it's only thirty minutes later that Phoenix is walking out of the guy's tent wiping his lips with a smirk on his face, the smirk stays on his face as he returns to the Weasley Tent, Hermione sees the smirk, shakes her head and rolls her eyes before asking "how many?"

"eight" replies Phoenix as he smirks.


That night the Weasleys, Harry and Hermione are walking to their seats, Ron asks his dad "blimey, dad, how far up are we?"

"Well, put it this way: if it rains, you'll be the first to know," says Lucius Malfoy.

"father and I are in the minister's box by personal invitation of Cornelius Fudge himself," says Draco, acting like a spoilt brat. Lucius says to his son "don't boast, Draco, there's no need with these people" Phoenix goes to walk away when Lucius catches his shoe with his cane and says when Phoenix turns to him "do enjoy yourself, won't you? While you can" Phoenix gets annoyed and he uses his strength with a little Telekinesis to wrench the cane out of Lucius' hand, he asks "is that a threat?" he then says "I'll show you a threat, do stay away from us or else I will take this cane and shove it so far up your prejudiced ass that it'll feel like you're deepthroating it" Phoenix then takes the wand from the cane, throws it onto the ground near Lucius before he snaps the cane in half with an innocent but vicious sounding "oops" he then throws the pieces at Lucius and says "hope you enjoy the match" a vicious smile on his face, one that spooks the blonde man who quickly walks away.

The Weasleys and the others all continue walking to their seats, the twins are quite impressed with what Phoenix has done, Mr Weasley tells Phoenix that Lucius won't forget it and will try to get back at Phoenix for what he did. Phoenix just says "he'll have to take a number and get in line"


Later that night, after Ireland had won the match with Viktor Krum, someone that Phoenix recognizes as the Bulgarian guy that he sucked off, Phoenix, Hermione and the Weasleys are back in their tent, the twins are singing gibberish as Ron chants "Krum, Krum, Krum" over and over again, Phoenix is sitting with Shadow they hear a slight bang and some screams which Mr Weasley goes to check out, Ron then says "there's no one like Krum"

"Krum?" asks Fred.

"Dumb Krum," says George.

"he's like a bird, the way he rides the wind, he's more than an athlete-"

"Dumb Krum" chant the twins.

"he's an artist" continues Ron.

"I think you're in love, Ron," Ginny tells Ron.

"shut up," says Ron before the twin sing "Viktor I love you, Viktor, I do" Phoenix joins in singing "when we're apart my heart beats only for you" the explosions get bigger and Fred says "sounds like the Irish have got their pride on" as Ron and George start to pillow fight, Mr Weasley enters the tent, he stops the pillow fight saying "stop! Stop it!" and says "it's not the Irish, we have got to get out of here, now" they all exit the tent and Shadow asks Phoenix "what the hell is going on?"

"run, it's the Deatheaters" yells a man as he runs away.

"Well, that answers that question," says Phoenix. Mr Weasley then says to them all "get back to the port-key, everybody, and stick together!" he then says "Fred, George! Ginny is your responsibility" he then tells them to go before Hermione calls for Phoenix to follow her and Ron. The three of them run through the crowd to get away, Phoenix is soon separated from Hermione and Ron by all the chaos that is happening.

Deatheaters are causing mayhem and chaos everywhere they go, Phoenix sees the Aurors who had been stationed there as guards starting to attack the Deatheaters with stunners, the deatheaters return fire but with deadlier spells. Phoenix soon is running towards the Deatheaters who soon see him after he Requips into his Celestial Prince outfit which has a Circlet on his head and a mask on his face to conceal his identity. He is wearing a pair of black pants with a red crop top and a red and Black jacket that has a picture of a Kitsune with a crown on its head. On his feet are a pair of Red and Black platform high-heel stiletto ankle boots, the heels are sharp enough that they can be used to stab someone, and a sliver Circlet crown on his head (AN: It looks like Queen Narissa's Crown from the movie Enchanted) and a Black and red mask of his face. He soon undoes his glamours and reveals his Kitsune Form and his true hair colour.

Phoenix then Requips a bladed Tessen fan into one hand and his wand into the other, he then takes the heads off one of the Deatheaters who is about to cast the Killing Curse at the Auror with a Diffindo and powers it up in order to slice the Deatheater's head off, much to the shock of the Auror, Phoenix yells to him "be careful" and runs off to fight more Death Eaters.

Phoenix soon sees a group of seven Deatheaters tormenting the muggle groundskeeper and his family, two are levitating the kids in the air as two hold the groundskeeper in place while one of the last two is holding down the groundkeeper's wife while the other starts to rip the clothes off of the groundskeeper's wife. These actions anger Phoenix, he takes out two of his Gem Keys after he places his fan and Requips into his Celestial Kitsune Prince outfit with his true hair and his Kitsune form revealed, he comes out from hiding and yells "hey!" to catch the attention of the Deatheaters.

The group all turn to him before Phoenix says "leave them alone, or suffer the wraith of the Celestial Kitsune Prince" The Deatheaters laugh at him before the Groundskeeper yells "go! Run! Hide!"

"I will not run, nor will I hide, entertain this human stain, ever again, I will fight," says Phoenix. He holds up the two Gem Keys and calls out "Open, Gates of the Fox Queen and the Celestial Rainbow Dragon, Come forth, Vulpecula, Draco"

A Ding Dong sound is heard before two flashes of light appear, when the light disappears there are two figures standing there, the first figure is a beautiful young woman with white silvery hair, golden fox-like eyes, she has two Fox ears and nine beautiful tails that are the same colour as her hair, she has a curved and slender figure, along with a moderate bust size and is dressed in a top with a skirt, two sleeves on her two arms which aren't attached to the top, attached to the top of the top by some string is a bell that hangs at her waist, she has a Katana on her back, two Sais on her sides and a metallic fan in her hand (AN: The outfit is the one Ahri from League of Legends wears).

The second figure is a man looking like he's in his thirties with flowing hair that is as dark as the night sky but with bright shiny dots in his hair that look like stars, on his head is a crown and a pair of dragon horns (AN: They look like Maleficent's horns from the movie Maleficent), he has bright blue dragon-like eyes, he is wearing a shirt that is like warrior-like armour which has rainbow dragon scale-like pads, accented with an Opal at his chest with a pair of white pants. His hands have claws and in his mouth are dragon-like fangs, on his back are a pair of dragon wings with rainbow scales that glisten in the light.

The Deatheaters are shocked by this display of magic as are the groundkeeper and his family, Phoenix soon takes out his Assassin's Short Blade and says to Vulpecula and Draco "free the hostages, even if you have to kill them" The two Celestial spirit nod and they go to fight before Phoenix joins them.

After Vulpecula and Draco had freed the hostages the two join Phoenix as he fights against the Deatheaters, one of them tries to throw the killing curse at him but he uses his Tessen Fan, which had been enchanted, to bat it away and it rebounds towards the caster who ends up dead, soon after the rest of the Deatheaters (except one who had run off when he got the chance) all fall, all of them dead.

And Phoenix goes to search for more Deatheaters but he soon starts to hear Ron and Hermione calling for him with his enhanced hearing, he turns to Vulpecula and Draco and says "my friends are looking for me, it's time for you to go and for me to change" As soon as Vulpecula and Draco disappear Phoenix changes his clothes, he suddenly hears "Morsmorde" he sees a flash of green light and some strange symbol appears in the sky, it was a colossal skull, comprised of what looked like emerald stars, with a serpent protruding from its mouth like a tongue, he turns to see some man who starts to come towards him, Phoenix drops his wand into his hand and grabs his Assassin's Short Blade before he hears Hermione call out for him, which is heard by the man who turns and runs away.

Phoenix is soon joined by Ron and Hermione, Ron says to Phoenix "we've been looking for you for ages! Thought we lost you, mate"

"What is that?" asks Phoenix looking at the symbol. Suddenly they hear some wooshing sound and some wizards yell out "Stupefy!" the three duck before the spells hit them, Phoenix is getting sick of being attacked so he yells out "the next person to attack me is going to get their wand up there fucking ass" before Mr Weasley arrives and yells out "stop, that is my son!" he runs over to them and asks "Ron, Harry, Hermione, are you alright?"

"I'm a little annoyed" replies Phoenix before he says "the next person to attack me is going to get their wand up their ass, without lube"

"We came back for Harry" replies Ron. Suddenly a wand is shoved into their faces as some man asks "which of you conjured it?" Phoenix takes this as a threat, he growls and is about to attack when Hermione grabs him and shakes her head as the man waving his wand in their faces says "do not lie!" as Mr Weasley says "Crouch, you can't possibly-"

"you've been discovered at the scene of the crime," says Crouch.

"Crime?" asks Phoenix.

"Barty! They're just kids" says Mr Weasley. Crouch uses his wand to move aside some hair from Phoenix's fringe, Phoenix bats him away and says "don't put your wand near my head!" in a serious tone before he asks "what crime?"

"It's the Dark Mark, Harry, It's his mark"

"Voldemort" mutters Phoenix before he asks "those people tonight, in the masks and cloaks, they were his too, aren't they? His Followers?"

"yeah, Deatheaters" replies Mr Weasley, turning to Crouch when he says 'Deatheaters'

"Follow me," Crouch says to the Aurors. They go to leave when Phoenix says "there was a man, before, over there" pointing to where the man was before Crouch and the Aurors rush off in the direction that Phoenix was pointing.

"a man, Harry? Who was he?" asks Mr Weasley.

"I don't know, I didn't see his face" replies Phoenix. The four of them, plus Shadow, who had been hiding, head to the port key and head back to The Burrow where Mrs Weasley is waiting for them, she had been extremely worried when she heard about the attack.

A few days later Phoenix gets a phone call, a woman named Martha Kent, a kind gentle woman that Phoenix had met during the Summer had died from a stroke. Phoenix soon finds out the details of the funeral and the wake before he ends the phone call.

Notes:

I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Please tell me what you think in the comments and send kudos.

Phoenix is Lust and Harry Hook is Greed. But what about Jon, Andy, Aemond, Anakin and Jackson? Pride would be a possibility for Aemond, Jackson or Anakin.

I was thinking about having the seven have seven rules/laws they must follow. Like 'stay your blade from the flesh of an innocent!' or something. What do you think? Any suggestions for the rules/laws?

Should I have the Clone Wars start earlier than Canon or leave it as it is? I'm thinking about having them earlier, like when the boys are sixteen or seventeen. What do you think? Ahsoka will still be Anakin's padawan learner, she'll be about thirteen or fourteen.

I'm thinking of having Phoenix have the Gate Keys for Gemini, Aries and Scorpio early, before Lucy joins Fairy Tail, either by defeating Karen and also getting Leo as well or by defeating Angel from the Oración Seis, meaning that Leo had already joined Fairy Tail after Karen's death. But I might not and have Phoenix battle Angel and get her keys during the Oración Seis Arc. Which is better?

Does anyone have any suggestions for what powers from Charmed (The Original Charmed) Jon, Harry, Andy, Anakin, Aemond and Jackson could have? I already have a few ideas for some powers, but I won't reveal them just yet.

The list of Powers is on the Charmed Wiki, the wiki for the original, not the Reboot.

Should Jon get Kryptonian Powers? Which power should he get first if he does get Kryptonian Powers?

Chapter 4

Notes:

I hope you enjoy this chapter.

(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

Chapter Text

The Charmed Seven Deadly Sins of Fairy Tail Version 2

 


On the 29th of August, Phoenix Halliwell-Romanov is in Smallville for the funeral of Martha Kent. Phoenix sits in a town car as it heads to The Kent Farm for the wake after the funeral service for Martha Kent that the Kents are hosting with his Albino Fox Familiar, Shadow, Phoenix is wearing a black suit, and his long hair flows down his back with two long curled hairs flowing past his ears and stops at his chest in the front, around his neck is a Sterling Silver Nine Tail Fox Moon Necklace, another birthday gift from Martha Kent, with a pair of Sterling Silver Cresent Moon Earrings with a set of Celestial Gate Keys hanging from his belt.

It was pure luck that he was able to get away from the Burrow for the Funeral and Wake, something he is pretty happy about since he doesn't need Mrs Weasley or anyone coddling him, he was a big boy, after all, one that is quite experienced in several things including killing, something he did during the attack at the Quidditch World Cup as he had killed several Deatheaters that night in his Celestial Kitsune Prince outfit with a mask over his face, in his Kitsune Form.

The car soon arrives at the Kent Farm, the driver steps out, walks to Phoenix's door and opens it saying "we have arrived, your majesty"

"thank you," says Phoenix as he steps out of the car, he grabs Shadow and places him over his shoulders, he then grabs the food he had cooked for the wake, the Halliwell Family Fried Chicken and Apple Pie.

Phoenix says thanks to the driver and he heads towards the Kent House where Martha Kent's son and his wife are waiting, when he reaches them he says to them "I am so sorry for your loss, I'm Phoenix Halliwell, I met your mother during the summer"

"thank you" replies Clark with a sad smile, he recognises the name though.

"I made this" Phoenix hands over the food and says "just two Halliwell family recipes" Clark undoes the foil to the food and sees that Phoenix had made some fried chicken and an Apple Pie, Clark thanks him before a man comes over to them, Clark then says "my sons are over there if you want to hang out with someone your own age" he points over to a picnic bench where two teenage boys are sitting. Phoenix nods, he hands the fried chicken and pie over before he walks over to the table.

As he walks over to the table he looks at the two boys who both look up as he gets closer, he notices that the two boys are beautiful, but mostly the one with short light brown hair, who he suddenly recognizes and asks "Jon?" looking confused, he suddenly gets a burning feeling in the spot of his birthmark as a symbol from one of the Seven Classical Planets appears on his body, Phoenix doesn't know that the same thing is happening to Jon as well, they are both confused by Phoenix's appearance at the wake and the guy with Jon is confused by the fact that Phoenix knew Jon somehow until Jon gets a closer look and exclaims "Phoenix!" he goes over and hugs Phoenix before the other teenage boy asks "Jon, you know him?"

"Yeah, remember that story I told you when we were nine? This is one of the guys I met" replies Jon before he says to Phoenix "this is my twin brother, Jordan"

"It's nice to meet you, Jordan," says Phoenix.

"you too, Phoenix," says Jordan before he asks "did you know our grandma?"

"I knew your grandmother this past Summer helped her out on the farm" replies Phoenix as Shadow raises his head to look at the two teenage boys and gets down from Phoenix's shoulders.

"what's with the Fox?" asks Jordan

"Jordan" scolds the other softly before he says to Phoenix "sorry about him"

"it's alright" replies Phoenix with a smile, he turns to Jordan "I've had Shadow since he was little, I found him after his mother had been killed by poachers, who were about to kill him too"

"How did you get him away from them?" asks Jonathan as he reaches down to pet Shadow, already knowing how good a fighter Phoenix is.

"let's just say that they underestimated me and got hurt for it" replies Phoenix with a wicked grin on his face, he then says "I can be a real demon when I want to be," Jonathan chuckles a bit before something catches his attention, he nudges Jordan and asks him "remember that girl from that summer we stayed here?"

"Sarah Cushing?" asks Jordan

"Yeah, she's here"

"Really? Where?" asks Jordan sounding a bit excited.

"fifty yards and approaching" replies Jonathan. Jordan turns around. A girl with dark brown hair approaches them with her parents and her sister. Jonathan taps Jordan on the shoulder and says "if you hurry, you'll have time to go inside and change into... a completely different person" Jonathan gets up from the table and approaches his parents, Jordan soon follows as does Phoenix who hears the woman say to Clark "Clark, I am so sorry, she was always so kind to me, to all of us"

"It's good to see you, Lana" Clark tells her.

"same" replies Lana. She hugs Lois and says "Lois, it's great to see you, I'm sorry that it's under these circumstances"

"it's nice to see you too" replies Lois, they let go of each other before Lois says "you remember our boys, Jonathan and Jordan" Lois motions to her sons, and Lana says 'hi' to them which they reply to. The man with Lana says "these are our girls, the littlest one here is Sophie and uh, well, the one with the perma-scowl over there, that's Sarah"

"hi," says Sarah with a little chuckle before she says to the boys "I'm really sorry about your Grandma, she was really special, even my dad liked her and he hates everyone" she adds the last part as she turns to her father.

"house full of girls, someone's always pissed at ya," says Lana's husband who Phoenix gets a good look at before he mutters "hello, daddy!" gaining the attention of Lana's husband and Lana along with everyone else around who are all staring at him so he says "what? I think it, I say it, it's my way" Lois shakes her head as Clark stares at Phoenix in shock.

Lana says to Phoenix to change the subject "hi, sorry we didn't see you there, I don't think we've met, though you do look familiar"

"We have, briefly, very briefly, I was in Smallville for the Summer, I was helping Mrs Kent on the farm" replies Phoenix before he says "I'm Phoenix"

"It's nice to meet you, Phoenix," says Lana with a smile. The man smiles at Phoenix. Sarah waves at him a bit with a smile and Sophie just looks at him before asking "why do you have a fox?"

"Sophie" scolds Lana softly.

"I've had him since he was a little cub, his mother was killed by some poachers, so I took him in, fed him and made sure he was safe" replies Phoenix.

"cool" exclaims Sophie before she turns to mum and asks "mommy?"

"hmm-mmm" replies Lana.

"that's him" looking at Clark who is smiling at her.

"Well, your daddy and I went to high school with Mr Kent," Lana tells her youngest daughter.

"you dated him, that's why daddy got mad when he saw you on his Facebook page," Sophie says to her mother who says "okay, sweets, why don't you go play?" she lightly pushes her daughter away from them to encourage her to go play, she chuckles before she sighs and asks "how are you holding up?"

"I could use a drink, actually" replies Clark.

"See, now you're talking," says Lana's husband.

"me too" mutters Phoenix which Lois hears as does Jonathan, Lois turns to Phoenix and says "you're too young to drink alcohol" Phoenix pouts a bit before Lana's husband says to Clark "lead the way" Clark, Lana, Lois and Lana's husband all walk away, Lois looks sternly at Phoenix, forbidding him to drink alcohol with a look. Soon it's just the teenagers, alone, they stand in silence for a moment before Sarah says to Jonathan and Jordan "I didn't think you guys would've remembered me from that Summer"

"of course, we would, I mean, y... but you changed your everything," says Jordan slightly nervously.

"what my brother's trying to say is that whatever you're doing is...it's totally working for you," says Jonathan.

"well, we still get puberty in Smallville," says Sarah, she then adds "although cell service sucks, so"

"I remember going through that, my friends are fearing the day that I have children and they go through puberty," says Phoenix making Shadow chuckle.

"what do you mean?" asks Jonathan.

"let's just say that I was moody, temperamental and extremely violent, I hurt a few people while going through puberty" replies Phoenix before he says to Sarah about the phone service "yeah, I could barely use my phone during the Summer, couldn't contact my friends, not that I was on my phone much with the work I was doing but I still wanted to check in on my friends"

"Yeah, no, I've been trying to get on all morning, I think there's something wrong with the router," says Jordan.

"probably just needs to be reset," says Jonathan

"Jon, it's in the barn," Jordan says to Jonathan.

"ooh, mysterious, what's in the barn?" asks Sarah.

"our dad doesn't like us in there, he says it's full of stuff that can kill us," Jordan tells her.

"what could be in there that's so dangerous?" asks Phoenix confused, he had gone in there a lot during the summer he was working on the farm.

"Yeah, like when we were, like, eight," says Jonathan.

"Well, as a member of the FFA, I think I can keep you guys safe," says Sarah as she slowly backs away, she turns around and starts walking to the barn as Jonathan asks "what's the FFA?"

"Future Farmers of America" replies Phoenix before he joins Sarah, the two boys do too after a moment.


They enter the barn and look around, Sarah soon says "yeah, your dad's right, pretty everything in here can kill you" making Phoenix chuckle.

"what's that?" asks Jonathan pointing at a hay raker.

"oh, that's a hay raker" replies Sarah and Phoenix in unison, the two look at each other with surprise before Sarah says to Jonathan and Jordan "I guess you guys don't much of this in Metropolis" she turns to them as she talks.

"no, but my dad told us all these stories about growing up here," says Jordan.

"Did he tell you that it sucks?" asks Sarah.

"Actually, I think he kinda loved it" replies Jordan before Jonathan says "can't be that bad, right, it's more the people that make up a place, right?"

"wow, Metropolis boys are really starting to lose their game," says Sarah turning to Jonathan.

"Relax, I'm... I'm taken" says Jonathan before he adds "I didn't mean it like that, I'm just saying... well, I'm trying to say that we're only here for a few days, and I figure that we kinda need someone to show us around"

Phoenix pouts a little at the fact that Jonathan is taken but it isn't seen except by Sarah and Shadow. Sarah then replies "mmm, uh, okay, phone?" Jonathan goes to grab his phone but Sarah says "oh, no, not you" she turns to Jordan and says "you" this surprises Jonathan but he's happy as Jordan gives Sarah his phone, Jonathan starts to look and walk around looking for the router which Phoenix helps him with, Sarah says "thank you" she then says "there's a bonfire tomorrow at the old Shuster mine, hit me up if you want to go, but I can't guarantee I won't get you into a little trouble" as she types her number into the phone and hands it back. Jonathan and Phoenix soon see the router and get Sarah and Jordan's attention by telling them that they found it, pointing up towards it, it's high up, strapped to a beam in the barn. Jonathan then asks "what was Grandma thinking putting it up there?"

"I got it," says Jordan, he walks over and starts climbing the ladder, Sarah says to Jordan "oh, Jordan, be careful" they watch as Jordan climbs up the ladder, he reaches the top and reaches over to the router, he can't reach so he starts to climb onto the metal piper that is strapped up tightly, he reaches over, Jonathan says "careful" Phoenix is nervous, he knows by instinct that something's going to happen so he puts Shadow on the ground before he turns towards Jordan as he resets the router and says "got it" he then slips and falls onto the ground, Jonathan pushes Sarah out of the way.

They hear a sound from where Jordan had fallen from and they see the metal pipes starting to fall, Jonathan and Phoenix rush over to cover Jordan as the pipes fall on them. Phoenix can hear Sarah as she says "oh, my god" and as she runs out of the barn.

The next thing Phoenix sees is Lois and Clark standing next to the pile, looking down at them, Jonathan then says with a gasp "it was Jordan's idea"


They are soon pulled out from the pile by paramedics, as Lois and Clark finish sending their guests away, and taken up to the house to get checked over, they are all given an icepack, they all wince at the contact and Phoenix mutters "ow"

After the paramedics are finished they tell the boys that all they have are mild concussions which Jonathan questions before Clark says to them "you three are all very lucky"

"little rest, you should be fine," the paramedic tells them.

"Thanks, Benny," says Clark.

"Yeah"

"It's good to see you"

"no, worries, thank you" replies Benny.

"best to the family"

"thank you, I'm sorry for your loss," says Benny before he leaves the house.

Phoenix nods in thanks, he gets up and says "I better go then, let you guys settle for the night"

"no, stay here for the night," says Jonathan, he turns to his parents with a begging look and Clark says "you can stay here for the night, you can't be alone while you have a concussion"

"Okay, I'll stay, but I don't have any clothes for tomorrow," says Phoenix.

"you can borrow something of mine," says Jonathan.

"Are you sure?" asks Phoenix.

"yeah, it's no problem" replies Jonathan.

"well, he'll have to sleep with one of you boys tonight, we don't have any spare mattresses or inflatable ones either," says Lois, she says the last bit to Phoenix who just shrugs and says "I don't mind either way"

"he can sleep with me" replies Jonathan, Lois then says "okay, come on, boys, let's get upstairs, you've all had a long day" the boys both get up and the three of them head upstairs.


Phoenix takes a shower after Jordan, he is quick in the shower, leaves the bathroom and walks into Jonathan's room in his towel, Jonathan sees him and raises his eyebrows, he watches as a few stray drops of water run down Phoenix's body before he sees the Faerie Star on Phoenix's hip with the two symbols from the Seven Classical Planets and says "I have that same mark on my hip, and the two symbols too" he then asks showing his Faerie Star Mark "what is it? And what are the symbols and what do they mean?"

"It's called the Elven Star, it's also known as the Faerie Star, Heptagram, Septagram, or Septegram, It's a sacred symbol in various modern pagan and witchcraft traditions, and the two symbols are two of the symbols for the Seven Classical Planets, these two are the Sun and Moon" replies Phoenix, this information surprises Jon. Phoenix then asks seeing some clothes on the bed "are those for me?"

"uh, y... yeah, yeah, they're for you" replies Jonathan as he stares at Phoenix.

Phoenix walks over, he then drops the towel, not caring that Jonathan is seeing him naked as Phoenix doesn't care about modesty, and he starts to put on the clothes, he puts on the shirt first before the boxers and the pants, not that he'll need the shirt or the pants to sleep anyway if Jonathan doesn't mind of course.

Phoenix then says to Jonathan "the shower's free, you can go have one now" Jonathan nods, he walks out the door, turns towards Phoenix one last time and bumps against his door frame, he then heads to the bathroom and takes a shower.


Sometime later the three boys are in Jordan's room, Jonathan and Jordan are arguing about what had happened in the barn, Phoenix tunes them out as he strokes Shadow until they try to get his attention and he says "I don't know how you two are okay, I know why I am though, which is personal by the way" Jordan nods in acceptance to what Phoenix had said about himself being okay, letting him have the secret before Jonathan says "Jordan, look, if you want to fixate on something weird, maybe you should start thinking about how Sarah Cushing gave you her digits and not me" Phoenix rolls his eyes, Jonathan then asks his brother "you texted her already, didn't you?" as he gets up from sitting on the bed and walks over to Jordan, he grabs Jordan's phone to look at it as Jordan says "I just wanted to let her know that we are all okay, all right?"

"What is this?" asks Jonathan looking at the phone before he asks "you sent a waving hand emoji?" Jordan snatches the phone back and replies "okay, no, that is a Vulcan salute"

"a what salute?" asks Phoenix in a whisper to Shadow who shrugs.

"I gotta say, that's even worse, you're kind of a freak," Jonathan says to Jordan, the last bit with a teasing smile.

"you know what?" asks Jordan before he says "something a lot freakier than me happened to us in that barn, something we're not being told about, and it's up to us to find out what that is"

"Okay, whatever, weirdo," says Jonathan before he leaves the room.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" asks Phoenix standing up, he then says "once you open Pandora's box..." he trails off there.

"yeah, I want to do this" replies Jordan with a nod.

"Okay, I'll help," says Phoenix before he bids Jordan goodnight and leaves the room, he walks to Jonathan's room to find him in his boxers getting ready to get into bed, he spots Phoenix and says "oh, shit, I forgot you were sleeping with me, I'll get dressed"

"no, it's okay, I sleep in my boxers too," says Phoenix, he then takes off the shirt and pulls the pants down, he gets out of the pants and places them on the dresser with the shirt, he then goes to get into bed, Jonathan soon joins him but before they lay down, Jon then says "I can't believe that you're here"

"me neither, it was quite the surprise" replies Phoenix before he says "I wonder what it meant, us meeting back then, and us meeting again now"

"do you always search for meaning in everything? In what could possibly be just a coincidence" says Jon.

"I don't believe that this is a mere coincidence, I have a feeling that us two and the other five all meeting when we were younger, and the two of us meeting now means something, something huge, not to mention, the Fairie Star and those symbols being on both of our hips, I'm willing to bet that it's also on the others' hips as well," says Phoenix before he says "we should get to sleep," Jon nods in agreement before the two falls asleep.


The next morning Phoenix wakes up slightly to the feeling of something poking into his ass, thrusting into it actually, he raises an eyebrow as he feels Jonathan's large cock against his ass, Jonathan's arm is wrapped around Phoenix's body as Jonathan thrusts into Phoenix who tries to get out of Jonathan's hold but is kept in place so Phoenix says "Jon, your cock is poking my ass"

Jon groans as he sleeps and his hand starts to reach towards Phoenix's hardening cock, slipping his hand inside Phoenix's underwear, Phoenix starts to get hard so Phoenix starts to try to get out of Jonathan's grip, pulling himself out of Jonathan's grip and says loudly "Jon, your hand is on my cock!" Jon's eyes snap open, and he pulls away, releasing Phoenix who tumbles out of bed and onto the floor loudly.

Jon turns to Phoenix and asks "are you okay?" before he says "I am so sorry"

"It's fine, it's natural and I've had guys poking me before and had them reaching into my underwear," says Phoenix.

"I was poking you with my-?"

"large cock? Yes" replies Phoenix.

They suddenly hear Lois call out "boys, is everything okay up there?"

"yes" replies Jonathan and Phoenix before Phoenix says "it's fine, I've had a lot of guys do that, but they never pulled me into a tight hug while sleeping though, not even Gray,"

"I am so embarrassed" groans Jonathan. Phoenix gets up, turns his body to the door, turns his head back and says "don't be" Phoenix then turns back and struts out the bedroom door towards the bathroom as he hears Jonathan say to himself "that was so embarrassing"


Later that day, after Clark and Lois had left the Kent farm, Jordan, Phoenix and Jonathan, wanting to talk to Phoenix about that morning, all head into the barn, Jonathan asks Jordan who is carrying a crowbar "you really think Dad's hiding something from us?"

"We had all those poles land on us," says Jordan before he asks "besides, how did he get them up off of us so fast anyway?"

"I don't know, adrenaline, maybe? Like a soccer mom lifting a car" replies Jonathan.

"dad can't put up a Christmas tree without falling off the ladder," says Jordan, he then asks "and what's the thing he says every single time we come here?"

"'don't put your finger in that?' I don't know" replies Jonathan.

"'stay out of the barn' dumbass," says Jordan, he then walks towards the pile of poles as Jonathan asks "Jordan, what are we looking for anyways?"

"just something unusual, something out of place" replies Jordan.

"like that?" asks Phoenix pointing to the ground, noticing something on the floor, Jordan kneels down at the spot where Phoenix is pointing, he and Jonathan brush away the hay and Jordan then says to Phoenix and Jon "I think it's a door"

"Hey, look, look," says Jonathan as he holds a padlock, Phoenix grabs the crowbar and breaks the lock, the boys open the door, and Jordan says "get the flashlight"

"Yeah," says Jonathan, he runs to grab a flashlight, one for each of them. Jonathan returns with them, he hands one to Jordan and Phoenix, his hands brushing against Phoenix's hand before Jonathan says "hey, I am so sorry about this morning, poking you with my dick and reaching into your underwear and playing with your dick" in a whisper so that Jordan doesn't hear as he enters the cellar.

"Jon, it's fine, like I said this morning, it's not the first time it's happened and probably won't be the last either, plus you have nothing to be embarrassed about," Phoenix tells Jonathan with a look.

"I thought I was pretty average sized actually, plus I've never done anything like that before," says Jonathan, surprising Phoenix as he holds Phoenix's hand.

"Are you two coming or not?" asks Jordan from the cellar doorway. Jonathan lets go of Phoenix's hand and the two enter the cellar. Once they are in the cellar they start to look around, Jonathan then says "this is literally just an old cellar, it's probably grandpa's old tool storage or something" they continue to look around until Jordan notices something, he calls for them, they go over to him and turn to where his flashlight is shining, they see something covered by a large tarp. They slowly walk towards the object, they are soon next to it and pull the tarp off to reveal what looks like an alien spaceship, Phoenix then asks "what the fuck?"

"What is that thing?" asks Jonathan out loud before whispering to Phoenix "is that what I think it is?" Phoenix nods. Jordan approaches the ship and reaches over to touch it, Jonathan says to him "what are you doing? Do not touch that!" Jordan ignores him and touches it when he touches it the ship hums making Jonathan exclaim "oh, my god" Phoenix widens his eyes before Jonathan asks "did you see that? Did you see that? What the hell was that?"

"yeah, I saw and I have no idea" replies Phoenix, thinking that it's a good thing that Shadow is in the house. Jordan is silent as he approaches the ship again, Jonathan says "no, no, no, no, what was that? Jordan, what was that?" Jordan places his hand near the ship again, the ship hums and Jonathan asks "Jordan, what are you doing?" Jordan has his hand near the ship when the body of the ship melts away a bit revealing the symbol of Superman, a crystal floats into Jordan's hand, and Phoenix widens his eyes as he realises what that means, Jonathan then asks Jordan "what the hell is that thing?"

"Whatever it is... it's not from Kansas" replies Jordan. Phoenix turns around. He can hear a truck parking, he can hear Lois and Clark talking and he says "your parents are back" Jordan is confused by what Phoenix has said but Jordan runs out of the cellar, and Jonathan follows him, Phoenix follows after them as Jordan runs out of the barn towards his parents, Jordan asks as they head over to his parents "so that's why? Why you never wanted us in the barn? 'Cause you keep a freaking alien spaceship in there?" he has the crystal in his hand. As they reach Clark and Lois, the two had gotten out of the truck to meet them, Clark closes the truck door and says "look, I can explain"

"yeah, can you?" asks Jordan, he then asks "can you explain how I fell thirty feet and nothing happened?"

"Just give him-" Jonathan starts to say only Jordan isn't listening as he says "all you said is that we got lucky"

"just give him a chance," says Jonathan.

"but that was a lie, wasn't it?" asks Jordan, he then says "Phoenix already knows why he was uninjured but hasn't told us, which I respect because we're basically strangers but, us, we're family"

"yes, yes, okay? It was a lie" replies Clark, he turns to Lois, turns back, takes a few deep breathes and says "look, that ship... brought me to Earth, Landed here in Smallville, right in those corn fields over there" he points towards the corn fields before he says "I was sent here when my planet, Krypton, was destroyed"

"Krypton?" asks Jonathan.

"yes, because I wasn't from here, I had certain powers," says Clark, he then says "your grandparents, they took me in, they raised me, they taught me how to control my powers, how to blend in until I was ready to leave and become who I was sent here to be"

"you're saying you're Superman?" asks Jonathan.

"no, we've seen Superman before, we've seen him," says Jordan getting into Clark's face, denying that Clark could be Superman, Clark takes off his glasses, hands them to Lois, goes behind the truck, lifts it up, he soon picks it up and starts to hover off the ground. Jonathan and Jordan are shocked by what they are seeing, Lois then says to her son "when your father first told me, I didn't understand either" soon Clark is back on the ground with the truck placed back on the ground.

"I understand, I understand all the excuses, all the time you were gone, you lied to us, you both did," says Jordan as he walks away a bit, Jonathan follows him. Phoenix stays where he is "he was saving lives, Jordan," says Lois.

"that doesn't make it less true!" says Jordan, clearly upset, he then says "you lied to protect his secret, all the things I've been feeling, you made me think I was crazy, they put me on pills!"

"your mental health has nothing to do with who your..." says Lois.

"and how do you know that?" asks Jordan yelling, he then yells "I'm half-human and half whatever the hell he is!" pointing at his father.

"do not yell at your mother, okay?" says Clark, he then says "this is not her fault, I'm the one who didn't want you to know"

"Why?" asks Jonathan.

"Because I knew what kind of burden it would be if you both had powers, or worse if one of you had them and the other didn't" replies Clark.

"you think he's the reason we survived yesterday," Jordan says to his dad.

"What are you talking about?" asks Jonathan.

"go on, dad, go tell Superboy, why he's so perfect," says Jordan before he starts to walk away.

"it could have easily been me that's the reason you survived," says Phoenix stepping forward, he then says to Clark "since I know your secret, you might as well know mine" he lowers his glamours over his Kitsune form, hiding his true hair colour, and Jordan asks "what are you?" in shock.

"he's a Kitsune" replies Lois, her eyes wide before she says "Kitsune are legendary, even on Krypton" she turns to Clark and asks "right?"

"yeah, it's been years since anyone has seen a Kitsune, let alone mate with one," says Clark, muttering the last bit.

"This is nothing," says Phoenix, he is about to pull a key off his key chain, a Gem key when Jordan says "even if you are a Kitsune, you couldn't have covered both of us" he then turns to his parents and says "go on, tell him"

"We thought that your athletic talents were a part of your latent abilities starting to emerge, and then yesterday..." Lois tells Jonathan.

"the only way that the three of you survived that accident, Phoenix because of his Kitsune powers, and you boys is for one of you to be like me," says Clark.

"you wouldn't have it any other way, would you, dad?" asks Jordan, he then walks away, Clark calls out for Jordan who just says "don't try to talk to me, all right?" he then says "you may have been sent here to be some hero, but you sure as hell weren't sent here to be a father" Phoenix winces at this and watches as Jordan walks away, Jonathan follows him after he says to his father who tries to follow Jordan but is stopped by Jonathan stepping in front of him saying "just leave us alone" and follows his brother. Once Jonathan is out of earshot Phoenix says "they don't mean it, they're just angry at the moment" as he turns to Clark, he then goes to where the boys are, and he can smell that Clark is upset and sad.


Phoenix soon catches up to the two boys, Jordan turns and asks "did you know?" Phoenix gives him a blank look and replies "no, I didn't know, this is actually a surprise, not much the flying and super strength though, nor the alien tech, considering what your brother and I have seen" Phoenix gives Jordan a look before Jordan walks away from them, Jonathan looks worried before Jonathan notices the keys on his belt, and he says "still have your keys, I've forgotten what they could do" before he asks "can you show me, please?" Phoenix pulls off one of his keys, takes a deep breath and yells out holding out the keys "Open, Gate of the Fox Queen, Vulpecula!" A Ding Dong sound is heard before a flash of light appears, when the light disappears a lone figure appears, it is a beautiful young woman with white silvery hair, and golden fox-like eyes, she has two Fox ears and nine beautiful tails that are the same colour as her hair, she has a curved and slender figure, along with a moderate bust size and is dressed in a top with a skirt, two sleeves on her two arms which aren't attached to the top, attached to the top of the top by some string is a bell that hangs at her waist, she has a Katana on her back, two Sais on her sides and a metallic fan in her hand (AN: The outfit is the one Ahri from League of Legends wears), Vulpecula says greeting Phoenix "Your Majesty" with a bow.

"I'm sorry if any of you were busy when I summoned you but I wanted to introduce you, I was showing Jon what these keys can do, and he forgot," Phoenix says to Vulpecula

"I was not busy, Kit," says Vulpecula.

"Your Majesty?" asks Jonathan, confused.

"It's better than being called master, I'm not their master, I'm their friend and family, and I am known as The Charmed Celestial Kitsune Prince of Fairy Tail," replies Phoenix with a smile.

"cool," says Jonathan, he then adds "I bet your spirits never lie to you though" looking upset again before he asks looking confused "Fairy Tail?" looking at Phoenix who replies "my guild, I'll explain at a different time"

"Not unless the King commands it," says Vulpecula.

"The King?" asks Jonathan, curious, tilting his head a bit.

"The Celestial Spirit King, the Ruler of the Celestial Realm" replies Vulpecula, surprising Phoenix as she is revealing things about the Celestial world to someone who is practically a stranger but he does not question it as Vulpecula is a queen in her own right, being the Queen of the Eight Gem Keys. He soon realises that he's keeping her from what she was doing in the Celestial World so he bids her goodbye and closes her gate.


As the sun sets Jordan had left the farm, and Jonathan and Phoenix are still at the farm, inside the house, Phoenix can hear Clark talking to Lois, he feels sad for Clark as he doubts his abilities as a father before he hears something else, something that makes Clark fly off, Phoenix is ready to leave to so that he can help but is stopped by Jonathan who wants to talk more about what had happened that morning.


After it gets dark Jonathan and Phoenix decide to head to the party, they arrive at the party only to see Jordan being pushed down by some guy, they rush to defend Jordan, and Jonathan says "back off" pushing the guy away, and the guy lands on the ground, Phoenix rushes over, Jonathan asks "what the hell are you doing?" he then asks "do you know how many townies we had to randomly DM to find out where this party was?"

"out of the way," says the guy who pushed Jordan, he pushes the guy back as Phoenix joins them, and he goes over to Jordan's side, ready to defend him. Things quickly escalate as Jonathan takes on three guys, Phoenix is separated from Jordan who is on the ground getting kicked and Jonathan who is fighting three guys, Phoenix decides that enough is enough so he quickly dispatches the guys he's fighting using his training, he then runs over towards two of the three guys that Jonathan's fighting, the two look up to see Phoenix, one of the guys goes to attack him but he doesn't stand a chance as Phoenix slides under him, hits his balls, Phoenix then spin kicks the guy, the second guy then goes to attack, Phoenix runs towards the guy, he then jumps up a little, swings his legs around the guy's neck, wraps them around his neck and flips him over onto the ground, he releases the guy who is knocked out, Jonathan is shocked by what he had seen, as is the last guy, Phoenix then simply says "leave" with a growl giving the guy a demonic death glare and the guy runs off.

Phoenix helps Jonathan up before they are both blasted away by some explosion.


Fifteen minutes later Phoenix and Jonathan are both being checked out by the paramedics, Phoenix hears a boom, he looks to the sky to see someone flying down, he nudges Jonathan as he sees Clark, he motions his head towards Clark, Jonathan looks, he says "dad" Clark exclaims "Jonathan!" and the two hug as Phoenix walks over.

"the other one's pretty shaken up," says Lana's husband, he then says "twice in two days, Kent, the luckiest family I know" Clark calls out "Kyle" the firefighter turns around and Clark says "thank you" Kyle nods in response. Clark then asks Phoenix and Jonathan "are you two okay? What happened?"

"yeah, we're fine" replies Phoenix before Jonathan says "I don't know what happened, but Jordan..." they turn to see Jordan who has red marks around his red eyes, he looks upset and is crying.

"let's get out of here," says Phoenix, they are cleared to leave and they head back to the Kent Farm. Once they get there they explain what had happened before Lois asks Jordan "so, you saved your brother and Phoenix?"

"I wasn't sure what happened, that's why I didn't say anything" replies Jordan as Jonathan sits at the table, an icepack to his face, Phoenix too has an icepack but his wounds are healing faster than Jonathan's. Jordan then says "all I knew is, when I fell, I felt something come over me, it was a strength I never had before, I felt... control" they are silent for a moment before Jordan says "I... I don't know, it's hard to explain" looking down.

"what's going to happen to him?" asks Jonathan to his parents who don't know, which Clark voices by saying "I'm not sure, yet, Jordan's powers are manifesting differently than mine did"

"but we're going to help you get through this, okay?" Lois tells Jordan.

"yeah, it's probably like learning to drive a car, you know?" says Jonathan, he then adds "you know if cars were indestructible and had giant death lasers as headlights" his parents don't look happy at the comment before Jordan says "yeah" and he leaves the kitchen saying "thanks" Lois tilts her son's face towards hers and she gives him a look and says "apologise to your brother"

"I know, too soon, I know," says Jonathan, he gets up from his seat and heads out to find Jordan. Clark and Lois turn to Phoenix, Phoenix then says "I won't say a word to anyone about his or Clark's powers, I wouldn't want anyone that I didn't want knowing of my powers, or what I can do," he then gets up, he then says "I swear as a Celestial Wizard, on my present and future Gate Keys that I will never tell anyone about your secret or that Jordan has powers" a chime is heard, sealing the promise, Phoenix then walks out of the front door to talk to Jonathan, leaving two slightly confused adults behind him, he tells Jonathan that he has to go as it's close to morning in Scotland, he also tells him that he'll be back the next morning. He then takes out his port-key, not caring that Jonathan's a muggle, he picks up Shadow, places him over his shoulders and says "bye, Jon, see you soon" with a smile before he says "Foxy" and disappears right in front of Jonathan.


He reappears at the Burrow, he quietly sneaks inside and up the stairs, he is almost in the room he shares with Ron when he hears Mrs Weasley ask him "where have you been, Harry?" in a stern tone. Phoenix turns and replies truthfully "I was at a funeral, I went to the wake and stayed the night there before I hung out with grandsons of the woman who died, I stayed at their place for the night"

"Well, I'm glad you're safe," says Mrs Weasley, Phoenix and Mrs Weasley head downstairs to the kitchen to talk more. Mrs Weasley finds out that Phoenix is more independent than Ron which she is happy about but still wants to coddle him a bit. Phoenix soon heads upstairs to have a quick shower before the others wake up.


Several hours later, Phoenix is back in Smallville, he heads to the Kent Farm wearing a pair of black jeans and a red shirt with his sterling silver pendant necklace around his neck. He sees Jonathan, Sarah and Jordan standing outside, well Jordan and Jonathan are standing as Sarah is sitting on the picnic bench, he walks over and greets them, Jonathan says to him "you look better than you did last night"

"yeah, a long hot shower will do that" replies Phoenix. They are quiet for a moment before Jordan says to Sarah "listen, I should never have kissed you last night" Jonathan inhales sharply and says "wow, that is awkward" he then says to Jordan "good luck" and walks away. Phoenix follows him, Jonathan then asks as soon as they are far enough away from Sarah and Jordan "so, do you want to tell me how you disappeared into thin air last night? Or can't you tell me?"

"it was magic, it was something called a Port-Key, it lets me go to different places, like where I'm staying before school, Smallville, my School and a few other places" replies Phoenix, he then says "there are several communities of witches and wizards in this world, and the keys I have are also magic, it's a long story"

"this world?" asks Jonathan.

"There is another world called Earthland, I go there a lot, well, I work there, in fact, it's pretty amazing there, I love it there, lots of Magic, some of which I've learnt, including Celestial Spirit Magic which I've already shown you when I summoned Vulpecula, Lupus and Cam, but, as you know, I've been using Celestial Spirit Magic even before I went to Earthland, not to mention my other Magical Powers, ones you haven't seen, yet" replies Phoenix, he has a smile on his face, he is about to tell Jonathan more when Jordan joins them after Sarah had left with her mother, Jonathan says to Jordan "well, that didn't look like a total disaster"

"yeah, yeah, all right? Look, Jon, about the powers" Jordan starts to say, Jonathan stops him and says "it's all good"

"huh?" asks Jordan.

"yeah, powers are overrated anyways, plus this just confirms what I've known to be true all along"

"yeah?" asks Jordan.

"yeah, my skills on the field are legit," says Jonathan, nudging Jordan a bit with his fist. They chuckle and as Jonathan walks away he says "come on" they all head to the front of the house to see Sarah and Lana off, the three boys head inside followed by Lois and Clark, as they walk through the house Jonathan says to Jordan "still can not believe you said that to her" the two talk as they enter the kitchen, Clark then says to his sons "hey, boys, what would you guys think about staying here a little longer than any of us planned?"

"like a couple of days or something?" asks Jordan. Phoenix yawns as he's extremely tired since he hasn't slept at all. Lois and Clark look at each other and Lois replies "more like permanently"

"uh, I mean, I... I have school, practice, and the team" says Jonathan.

"We know, we know, it's a big conversation," says Clark.

"yeah, we'll have it tonight at family dinner, we just wanted to give you both some time to process what this would really be like before we do," Lois tells her sons, she turns to Phoenix and asks "are you staying for dinner tonight?"

"no, I was just dropping in, you know, I'm pretty tired at the moment and I've already eaten, but either way I'm dropping in to visit every now and then," says Phoenix with a smile. He gets up, Jonathan hugs him, he nods to Jordan, shakes hands with Clark and smiles goodbye to Lois before he leaves the house, he takes out his Port-Key and walks away from the house, once he's out of sight he activates the Port-Key and goes back to The Burrow to go to bed.

Notes:

I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Please tell me what you think in the comments and send kudos.

Phoenix is Lust and Harry Hook is Greed. But what about Jon, Andy, Aemond, Anakin and Jackson? Pride would be a possibility for Aemond, Jackson or Anakin.

I was thinking about having the seven have seven rules/laws they must follow. Like 'stay your blade from the flesh of an innocent!' or something. What do you think? Any suggestions for the rules/laws?

Should I have the Clone Wars start earlier than Canon or leave it as it is? I'm thinking about having them earlier, like when the boys are sixteen or seventeen. What do you think? Ahsoka will still be Anakin's padawan learner, she'll be about thirteen or fourteen.

I'm thinking of having Phoenix have the Gate Keys for Gemini, Aries and Scorpio early, before Lucy joins Fairy Tail, either by defeating Karen and also getting Leo as well or by defeating Angel from the Oración Seis, meaning that Leo had already joined Fairy Tail after Karen's death. But I might not and have Phoenix battle Angel and get her keys during the Oración Seis Arc. Which is better?

Does anyone have any suggestions for what powers from Charmed (The Original Charmed) Jon, Harry, Andy, Anakin, Aemond and Jackson could have? I already have a few ideas for some powers, but I won't reveal them just yet.

The list of Powers is on the Charmed Wiki, the wiki for the original, not the Reboot.

Should Jon get Kryptonian Powers? Which power should he get first if he does get Kryptonian Powers?

Chapter 5

Notes:

I hope you enjoy this chapter.

(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

Chapter Text

The Charmed Seven Deadly Sins of Fairy Tail Version 2

 


That night as Phoenix sleeps at the Burrow, he has a strange dream but this one is different from the usual one he normally gets

-Dream Sequence Begins-

Standing facing each in front of the Pharoh are two young men in gold masks, one is the Pharoh's Carrier son, Bast, and the other is one of his lovers, Nutka, the Pharoh claps his hand once and the two turn from each other and when the Pharoh gives the signal the two start a duel, this is just a training duel thankfully,

The two young men duel using short twin blades which clash against each other as they fight before one of them is knocked down by the other, everyone claps, and the one on the floor lifts up his mask to reveal Nutka before the other young man lifts his mask to reveal Bast before he says "you have to get better than that, now put your mask on!, let's not scar that handsome face" Nutka leaps up and they prepare to duel again.

The twin short blade clash more as the duel continues, they clash before Bast gets the chance to disarm Nutka of one of the twin short blades before he disarms Nutka of the other one. Nutka flips over to the weapons on the walls and in the stands, he leaps up onto the wall and grabs one of the axes before Bast throws his twin short blades into the statues, into the area of the statue's groins before he flips over to where the weapons are and he grabs a spear. Nutka leaps back down before he faces his opponent and the wood from the axe and spear clunk as they clash, the spar continues and the two young men spar.

After a little while, Nutka has been disarmed again, Nutka grabs at the spear possibly hoping to get it from Bast who flips him over and points the spear at her throat. The duel is over and Bast is the victor before he says to Nutka "you are learning quickly, Nutka"

-Dream Sequence Ends-

Phoenix and Jon don't know that they both had the same dream. When Phoenix wakes up, the first thing he does is tell Hermione about his dream, Hermione is surprised by the dream, not knowing what the dreams were.


On the 1st of September Phoenix and his friends, Ron and Hermione are on the Hogwarts Express, the three sit silently in their compartment, Hermione is reading the Daily Prophet which has a story about the Quidditch World Cup, the Terror of the attack and the reappearance of the Dark Mark which makes Phoenix remember that night as if it was yesterday, the night he killed several deatheaters.

They soon hear the trolley lady yelling out "anything from the trolley, anything from the trolley" Ron quickly goes to grab some of his money. The trolley lady stops in front of their compartment and asks "anything from the trolley, dears"

"a packet of Drooble's... and a licorice wand," says Ron before he looks at his money and says "on second thought, just the Drooble's"

"It's all right, I'll get it, don't worry," Phoenix says to Ron.

"Just the Drooble's, thanks," says Ron before he sits down. Phoenix is about to ask for what he wants when an Asian girl in Ravenclaw-coloured robes comes up and asks "two pumpkin pasties, please" Phoenix turned to see the girl who smiles at him sweetly, Phoenix nods at her before she gets her pumpkin pasties, she smiles at Phoenix one last time before she goes, the trolley lady asks "would you like something, dear?"

"yes, could I have two Ice Mice, a Blood Pop, five chocolate frogs and a box of Bertie Bott's Every Flavour Beans, please" Phoenix hands over the money before getting his candy and sitting back in the compartment.

"This is horrible," says Hermione as she reads the newspaper before she asks "how can the Ministry now know who conjured it? Wasn't there any security or...?"

"loads, according to Dad" replies Ron before adding "that's what worried them so much, it happened right under their noses"

"then where were they?" asks Phoenix. Phoenix then says "because I only saw two people fighting against the Deatheaters, one Auror and some guy with red and black hair wearing a mask who, from what I saw, killed seven Deatheaters" Hermione looks at Phoenix with a knowing look on her face.


They soon arrive at Hogsmede Train Station as soon as they arrive at the station Phoenix and his friends get into the carriages, which are being drawn by skeletal horse-like beings which he could be able to see since he arrived at Hogwarts. Phoenix and his friends soon arrive at Hogwarts and head to their seats.


The following day Phoenix wakes up, he gives Hedwig and Shadow some food before he checks the time, and he sees that it's six thirty in the morning. So he heads out to have a nice hot shower.


He returns to the dorm thirty minutes later and sees that his dormmates haven't woken up yet, he gets a wicked grin on his face, he goes through his trunk and grabs his bugle, a gift from Martha Kent that he got for his birthday. Phoenix brings the bugle to his lips and plays 'reveille'.

Phoenix's dormmates all wake up immediately, Seamus jumps and falls out of bed, Neville sits up in bed quickly, Dean jumps out of bed and stands at attention while Ron groans, grabs his pillow and tries to cover his ears as he rolls over a bit but it doesn't work as he glares at Phoenix who has a wicked grin on his face and he says "rise and shine, Ladies, it's a beautiful morning"

Phoenix then says as Seamus starts going back to bed "the next one will be under a Sonorus if you don't get up, it's 7 o'clock, thirty minutes until breakfast, get up and have a shower, boys, it's the first day of classes, you don't want to be late" The four boys all groan tiredly and as if they were in pain before they start doing what Phoenix had told them to do, three of the boys muttering that Phoenix is a sadistic demon which makes Phoenix laugh maniacally.

Phoenix soon leaves the room and heads down to the Great Hall for Breakfast.


An hour later the Great Hall is full of students eating breakfast, all of the professors except the Headmaster and Professor Moody are sitting at the head table, they are all, except Snape, talking amongst themselves about different things when the subject of that morning somehow comes up revealing that the fourth year Gryffindor boys had a morning wake up call that morning, they are told this by Professor McGonagall. Professor Flitwick asks her "what do you mean?"

"I mean that Harry Potter had woken up his dormmates thirty minutes before breakfast started"

"How?" asks Professor Sprout curiously.

"he used the bugle call, Reveille, I believe" replies Professor McGonagall.

"the US muggle army wake-up call?" asks Professor Snape, he then asks "how did you find out?"

"the boys were complaining about it and were overheard by some of the other students" replies Professor McGonagall, she then says "three of the boys called him a sadistic demon" with a chuckle. The professors all talk about it until Dumbledore enters the Great Hall with Moody, the two walk over to the Head Table, and Dumbledore asks them as he sits down "what are you all talking about?"

"The Sadistic Demon of Gryffindor" replies Professor Flitwick. Dumbledore just looks at the small professor with confusion before he digs into his breakfast before he says "we don't have any demons at Hogwarts, especially in Gryffindor, except for the Demon Twins" completely forgetting about The Demon King who had appeared in Phoenix's second year.


The school is quite busy with activities as all the students attend their classes, some of the students are a little upset that Quidditch had been cancelled for the year because of the Triwizard Tournament, Phoenix is bored at Hogwarts, it had been about a week since he had been in Smallville and he wanted to go back to Smallville, so after he had finished eating in the Great Hall Phoenix heads straight to his dorm room, which is thankfully empty, for now, he grabs one of his Port-Keys, this one is a black leather collar with red jewels which he places around his neck, he has a pentacle pendant hanging from the collar.

He soon changes out of his robes and into something a bit more fun. He puts on a tight blood-red crop top that read 'Daddy's Little Demon' in black and a pair of black bondage leather short shorts that lace up on the sides with a zipper in the front, around his groin and wrap around his ass, on the back of the short shorts are the words 'Tight & Sexy' along with another zipper to open the back of the short shorts up, on his belt are his Celestial Gate Keys, he has on a pair of Wiccan Moon Phase Pentacle Stainless Steel Drop Earrings and his Sterling Silver Nine Tail Fox Moon Necklace around his neck, on his feet are a pair of designer red and black leather high heel platform stiletto ankle boots with a zipper for easy put on and take off and front red lacing for a perfect fit. On his belt is a small black riding crop with a jewelled handle with red jewels.

He grabs Shadow and places him on his shoulders, he grabs his small Prada bag with an undetectable extension charm on it, in the bag are a few things that Phoenix might need, including clothes. He then activates his Port Key and disappears from the Gryffindor Fourth Year Dorm Room just as his Dorm Mates enter the Dorm Room, they don't even see him leave.


A moment later Phoenix reappears in an alleyway near the diner in Smallville, his hearing picks up that Jonathan, Jordan and Sarah are in the diner so he walks to the diner, he gets to the diner and enters. He looks around the diner for the three and he sees Jonathan who notices Phoenix as he is drinking some water, when he sees Phoenix he does a spit-take that surprises Sarah and Jordan until they turn to where Jonathan is looking, Jordan's jaw drops and Sarah widens her eyes and raises her eyebrows in surprise.

Phoenix heads towards their table, once he gets there he asks "can I sit down with you guys?" it takes a moment before Jon says "oh, yeah, go ahead" he motions to the empty seat next to Sarah who moves from the seat, Phoenix slides in and Sarah takes the seat next to him, Jonathan then calls for a waitress to get him some more water, which he gulps down fast as the waitress wipes down the table quickly. Sarah looks at Jon with surprise before she asks Jordan "so, when did you turn into Mr All-American football player?"

"you joined the football team?" asks Phoenix in surprise.

"yeah, I did," Jordan tells Phoenix before he says to Sarah "I've been practising in the backyard with Jon"

"oh, yeah, yeah, for sure, every day," says Jon. The two are lying, of course, Phoenix can tell even without his enhanced hearing.

"you two are very unusual people," Sarah tells Jon and Jordan making Phoenix chuckle before he says "you should meet Gray, Natsu, Erza, Mirajane, Elfman and some of the other people I know"

"Who are they?" asks Jon, he then says "I remember you mentioning a guy named Gray but not the others"

"okay, Natsu will try to fight you, Erza and Mirajane are scary, well to everyone else but me, Erza loves Strawberry cake, she is known as Titania The Queen of the Fairies, Mirajane is not someone that you want to piss off, watch out, she's known as the She-Devil for a reason, Elfman is always shouting about being a man, Lisanna is the sweetest girl you would ever meet, she's my spiritual twin sister, and Gray has a strange stripping habit, he doesn't even notice when he strips, which always give me a nice view of his body, and his yummy cock" Phoenix tells them.

"Really?" asks Jordan.

"oh, yeah, the people I know are crazy and always getting into fights, plus I do enjoy it when Gray strips, yum" replies Phoenix.

"what about you?" asks Sarah "do you have a nickname too?"

"oh, yeah, I'm known by three names, Oberon, The King of The Fairies, I am also known as The Demon Fox because of my temper and The Celestial Fox Prince" replies Phoenix, deciding not to mention that he is also known as The Demon King of Hogwarts and The Celestial Demon Kitsune King of the Alveraz Empire, one of the Spriggan Thirteen, the most elite guard of the Empire of Alveraz. He's thinking of combining two of his nicknames in Fairy Tail to become The Celestial Demon Kitsune Prince of Fairy Tail and changing his name in Alveraz to The Celestial Etherious Kitsune King of The Alveraz Empire.

"that's why your crop top says 'Daddy's Little Demon?'" asks Sarah.

"what's with the outfit anyway?" asks Jon.

"I thought it'd be fun, plus I love wearing heels" replies Phoenix with a smirk to Jon, he turns to Sarah and says "yeah, that's why"

"I have to ask," says Sarah before she asks "are you...?"

"gay? 100%"

"Oh, cool, I'm Bi," says Jon with a smile.

"no wonder you spat out your drink when you saw Phoenix earlier" comments Sarah. Jordan decides to change the subject as he says to Sarah "so I kinda heard you and Sean earlier" the entry door chimes.

"it was long overdue, he's just... everything I'm not looking for," Sarah tells Jordan.

"I'm sorry," says Jordan.

"so you-you broke up with Sean then?" Jon asks Sarah.

"Well, aren't you super perceptive," Sarah says to Jon in a sarcastic tone.

"so that's why you walked off the cheer squad earlier?" asks Jon.

"you're a cheerleader?" Phoenix asks Sarah.

"was a cheerleader," Sarah tells Phoenix before she says to Jon "uh, maybe" she then asks "we've been in school for, what? Exactly, like, a week?" she then says "and it feels the exact same" before she asks all three of them "have you guys ever just wanted to change your... everything?"

"yeah" replies Jordan as Jonathan says "not until I moved here" and Phoenix says "sometimes" Sarah looks at Jordan with a small smile, and she takes a sip of her drink before the entry bell chimes, Jonathan looks up, he then says to Sarah "uh, Sarah, your mom's coming in at, like, an EF4 right now" Sarah turns around, she sees her mom who doesn't look very happy at that moment, Lana approaches the table and says to the boys "hi, boys"

"hi, Mrs Cushing" replies Jon, Jordan waves a bit while Phoenix smiles and nods, Lana does a double take when she sees what Phoenix is wearing but doesn't comment on it as Lana turns to Sarah and asks "Sarah, can I talk to you for a minute?" Sarah turns to Jon, Phoenix and Jordan, she turns back and says "whatever you wanna say, you can say it right here" Lana looks at the boys, takes a deep breath, she turns to Sarah and asks her "do you wanna explain to me what happened back there?"

"Isn't it obvious? I quit the team" replies Sarah with a little attitude.

"mm-hmm, you don't need to give me attitude," Lana says to Sarah who then says to her mom "well, you don't have to hover every single day"

"look, I'm trying to keep you safe," says Lana.

"because you think I'm gonna kill myself?" asks Sarah. Jon and Phoenix are surprised as Lana says to her daughter "okay, this is not the appropriate place to be having this conversation"

"how many times do I have to tell you I'm fine?" asks Sarah, she then asks "can't you just trust that and back off?"

"I know you're not telling me everything that happened," Lana says to Sarah who scoffs and says "that's hilarious, coming from the most full-of-crap lady in all of Smallville"

"Okay, Sarah-"

"no, you act like our family's so awesome when it's literally a dumpster fire"

"enough," says Lana.

"dad sleeps on the couch every night, Sophie bullies all of the kids in her class, (Lana looks around the diner) and you can't go to bed without taking a pill"

"I said that's enough!" says Lana. Sarah throws her hands in the air, she turns around, Lana then says to her "look, grab your stuff, let's go" Sarah doesn't look happy as she turns back to her mother, Lana says "now" Sarah scoffs, she grabs her stuff and leaves the diner with her mom. They exit the diner as Clark enters, Clark asks "Lana?"

"Not now, Clark," says Lana. Clark walks over, and when he reaches the table, he turns and sees Phoenix and what he's wearing, he widens his eyes and asks "what are you wearing?"

"you don't like it?" asks Phoenix with a pout as he puts his foot on the seat with his legs open.

"I like the shoes, the rest of the outfit, I don't like, especially the short shorts" replies Clark. Phoenix shrugs as he puts his leg down and says "eh, you win some, you lose some" Clark sits down and asks "everything okay with Lana?"

"not really" replies Jordan before Jon says "yeah, she just went all scorched earth on Sarah"

"Oh," says Clark, he then says to his sons "well, your mom's working late, so it's just us, and Phoenix"

"I can go if you want me to, I don't mind," says Phoenix.

"no, stay, but I would prefer if you changed your clothes though," says Clark giving Phoenix a look, Phoenix sighs and says "fine, I'll change" he gets out from his seat after Clark had moved and heads to the bathrooms to get changed, giving them a view of the back of his short shorts making Jon cough and choke on some water, again, and he asks "Tight & Sexy?"

"is that a zipper?" exclaims Jordan in shock.

Phoenix turns to Jon and says "yeah, my ass is Virgin tight and I'm very sexy, and yeah, for easy access" Clark just shakes his head while Jordan chuckles a bit and Jon just stares. Phoenix enters the bathroom to change his clothes. He returns wearing a proper red shirt that says 'I'm a Foxxxy Demon, deal with it!' in black writing with a pair of normal black pants, he asks Clark "better?"

"yes, much better"

"what do the back of your pants say?" asks Jordan before asking "is there a zipper on the back too?"

"they say nothing, and no zipper either" replies Phoenix, showing them all the back of his pants. Phoenix sits back down. Clark then asks his sons "anything exciting happen in school today?"

"Actually football practice was pretty interesting," says Jordan, the look on Jon's face says that he doesn't like the subject.

"yeah?" asks Clark.

"yeah, uh, Jonathan got a couple of good reps in" replies Jordan, he then adds "I really think Coach is starting to take notice"

"yeah, there's just a little more to it than that, but-"

"That's great! Let's, uh, oh, let's celebrate with some chilli cheese fries" says Clark before he turns to signal a waitress.

"sounds yum," says Phoenix. As they sit and wait for the food Jon finally asks Phoenix "where did you get that outfit anyway?"

"yeah, you couldn't have bought it," says Jordan.

"I made them, I designed and created both of them," Phoenix tells them.

"you made them?" asks Jon.

"yeah, I couldn't find a pair of short shorts and a crop top in my size so I made them, I also enchanted them both to grow as I grow, so I get to keep them as I grow up" replies Phoenix.

"that's amazing," says Jordan in amazement. The food soon arrives and they start to dig into the food. At that moment, as they eat their food, Phoenix decides to start to train Jon in Magic, Phoenix can sense that Jon had untrained Magic, could sense it while he had been around Smallville so when they return to the Kent Farm, Phoenix takes him into the barn as Clark is off saving someone and Jordan is talking to his mother, the two enter the barn and Phoenix says "I have decided something, Jon"

"what have you decided?" he asks.

"I've decided that I'd teach you some magic, to defend yourself, just in case you need it" replies Phoenix. Jon widens his eyes at this, Phoenix then says "that being said, I had thought that I'd show you some of what I can do"

"but I've already seen what you can do," says Jon.

"The Celestial Spirit magic and my Kitsune Form, that's all you've seen but there's more," Phoenix tells Jon before he yells out "Requip" In a flash of golden light Phoenix's outfit changes into a different outfit, he is wearing the outfit he wore in the diner and in his hands are a pair of Sai.

"that's amazing" exclaims Jon. He then says "that's the outfit you wore at the diner, even the shoes"

"yeah, I can store outfits and weapons in a dimensional space, and 'Requip' them at any time that I want, I even keep my keys in there sometimes"

"wow," says Jon before he asks "what else is there?" Phoenix smirks wickedly, he then Requips out of the outfit into what he was wearing before, he then starts to glow, his hair starts to float upwards and a rush of dark magic surrounds Phoenix, once it's clear Phoenix looks different, his eyes have become darker and his eyelashes had grown larger, with a dark, thin marking in a light zigzag-style crossing his right eye vertically; similar markings are present above his right pectoral and on both of his bare thighs, his hair is wilder than before with it growing longer than before, tied up in a high ponytail, his human ears enlarged, extending backwards, and gaining pointed edges, bearing resemblance to those of an elf.

He has gained sharp canine teeth and his lips are covered in dark lipstick, his forearms are covered in scales each sprouting a fin-like protrusion on its outer side while his hands have long sharp claws for fingernails, and he also has a long scaled tail sticking out from where his tail bone ends.

And the outfit he's wearing isn't much of an outfit since he's only wearing a pair of tight black short shorts with a bulge around his groin, wrapping around his ass, and on his feet are a pair of high-heeled thigh-high boots.

Jon's jaw drops as he takes in the transformation and asks "what Magic is this?"

"My Takeover Magic, it's known as Satan Soul" replies Phoenix in a distorted voice.

"Satan Soul?" asks Jon.

"This particular form of Magic allows the user to Take Over the powers and forms of different Demons," Phoenix tells Jon who is shocked by this, Phoenix then says "this is one of the reasons why I'm called The Demon Kitsune of Fairy Tail, which is just one of my nicknames, along with The Celestial Kitsune Prince of Fairy Tail, but I like the combination of The Celestial Demon Kitsune Prince of Fairy Tail, something I think will be better"

"Fairy Tail? What's that?" asks Jon before he says "I thought it was Demon Fox"

"It's my Guild, a Guild is a type of organization in Earth Land, characterised by a member base and common trade. The purpose of a guild is to obtain and disseminate job requests to the members of the guild, there are two types of Guilds, a Legal Guild and a Dark Guild. A Legal Guild is one that has been approved and registered by the Magic Council. A Dark Guild is one that has not been approved by the Magic Council and is treated as a criminal organization. Aside from Magic Guilds, there are a variety of other guilds, such as merchant, mercenary, treasure hunter, and even bandit guilds. Guilds are generally formed for individuals to take Jobs and earn Jewels, AKA Money. Legal Guilds also work to defend against Dark Mages and other criminals and Kitsune is Japanese for Fox, plus I am a Kitsune"

"wow, when did you join Fairy Tail?"

"I joined when I was eight, that year I was turning nine, a few days after we met on Tatooine, I took regular jobs to earn Jewel, I was then chosen to take part in the S-Class Trials and become S-Class, at the age of nine, the youngest ever in Fairy Tail history, the second youngest being Erza who won her year at fifteen, Mira won them at sixteen and Laxus won them at seventeen, the year after I became S-Class," Phoenix tells Jon who is quite shocked by this and asks "a few days after we first met on Tatooine?"

Phoenix nods and says "yeah, I was lucky to meet Master Makarov when I ended up in Magnolia, the guild had curbed my more murderous tendencies, I'm not as Stabby stabby as I once was, still a bit Stabby stabby though," Phoenix then says "okay, enough talk, let's see what type of Magic you feel is right for you" he motions to the table and says "on the table are books, each one is about a different type of Magic, I'll let you see what types of Magic you think are best for you, but I will choose one type of Magic that I think would come in handy"

"What type of Magic do you choose? The one that will come in handy?" asks Jon.

"Requip Magic" replies Phoenix. He then says "I personally think that all Mages should have a little bit of Requip Magic" Jon nods, looks at the books, he sees all types of different magic. He soon chooses several books to start studying, Phoenix tells him that he has to study first before even trying out any of the Magic that he had chosen, and Jon is soon reading the books that he had chosen.


Up in the Heavens are three Elders, they sit together discussing the subject of Phoenix Halliwell-Romanov, the son of Prudence Halliwell, Alexei Romanov the Third and Zeref. The three Elders are in complete agreement on one thing, that he must be dealt with, that his neutrality will distract The Charmed Ones from their destiny and away from the path of Good.

The three elders all start to make a plan to get rid of the Neutral Witch. The three think that they are right in what they are going to do, no matter the consequences. The main consequence is them angering a Goddess and pissing off a Kitsune. The Elders have no idea what Phoenix and Jon's destiny is, along with five others.

Notes:

I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Please tell me what you think in the comments and send kudos.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Okay, this is slightly important. Should I have Alicent Hightower and Criston Cole bashing? Should they be on the side of the Seven or against them? I have read stories where they are both portrayed in a positive light and a negative light or one is in a positive light and the other in a negative light, stories which I enjoyed a lot.

So, what's your opinion?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I was thinking that when the seven unite as one, they could have a group of five women who can slightly control them, five women, I even have as least three or four decided, Prue Halliwell, Lois Lane and Rhaenys Targaryen, and possibly Caitlin Strucker too.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Should I have the Clone Wars start earlier than Canon or leave it as it is? I'm thinking about having them earlier, like when the boys are sixteen or seventeen. What do you think? Ahsoka will still be Anakin's padawan learner, she'll be about thirteen or fourteen.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Does anyone have any suggestions for what powers from Charmed (The Original Charmed) Jon, Harry, Andy, Anakin, Aemond and Jackson could have? I already have a few ideas for some powers, but I won't reveal them just yet.

The list of Powers is on the Charmed Wiki, the wiki for the original, not the Reboot.

Notes:

I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Please tell me what you think in the comments and send kudos.