Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warnings:
Categories:
Fandoms:
Characters:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Stats:
Published:
2022-10-23
Updated:
2022-11-28
Words:
18,446
Chapters:
5/?
Comments:
1
Kudos:
10
Bookmarks:
9
Hits:
953

The Charmed Seven Deadly Sins Of Fairy Tail Version 2

Summary:

Millions of years ago a Prophecy is spoken by a young Oracle. This Prophecy announces the arrival and unification of Seven Male Witches who will be the Seven Most Powerful Male Witches in the entire Multiverse.
SLASH STORY! MAJOR CROSSOVER STORY. Chapters 2, 3 and 4 are now posted.

Notes:

I hope you enjoy this chapter.

(See the end of the work for more notes.)

Chapter 1

Notes:

I hope you enjoy this chapter.

(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

Chapter Text

The Charmed Seven Deadly Sins of Fairy Tail Version 2

 


It shall come to pass, as lights dance across the sky,

On seven of the eight Sabbat days, within the same year,

Marked with an Elven Star, seven males shall be born,

The Seven will be born into their seventh life and blessed with powerful Magic,

Meet they will, at a young age, before meeting again in their teenage years,

In times of darkness, with the multiverse in peril, the seven shall rally to fight,

One by one, they shall unite and join they will a magical guild of fairies with tails,

The Seven shall have friends, family and foes alike.

Beware the Charmed Seven Dead Sins and their might!


Millions of years ago, before the rise and the sinking of Atlantis, after the creation of Witches and Warlocks by the Goddesses of Magic who had blessed certain humans with powers and magic, in an ancient city, sitting at a table is a young Oracle, this Oracle is the one who had spoken this prophecy, she and her friend who had heard the Prophecy know that the contents on the Prophecy will change the Multiverse forever.

The Oracle's friend looks at the Oracle with widen eyes and says "you spoke a prophecy"

"I know, that happens sometimes, luckily, I know of what I spoke, this Prophecy is going to send shockwaves throughout the multiverse, especially when the seven of them actually do truly unite," the Oracle tells her friend.

"yes, whoever the seven are, they will be extremely powerful," says the Oracle's friend before they say to the Oracle "I fear what would happen if they were to turn evil"

"I feel that they will be neither Good nor Evil, but Neutral," the Oracle tells her friend before saying "each of them will be different to each other and each one will represent each of the Seven Deadly Sins, which they will also be known as, not to mention that the seven will each have a sacred weapon at their disposal, forged especially for them"

"What are these Seven Deadly Sins? And what are these weapons?" asks the Oracle's friend.

"the sins are Lust, Wrath, Greed, Gluttony, Envy, Sloth and Pride" replies the Oracle before she says "the weapons, I couldn't see clearly but I think I saw some call one of the weapons A Spirit Spear" The friend is shocked by this before the two write out the Prophecy onto a scroll and roll it up not knowing that the Prophecy has been already written down on the Akashic Records and will be spoken and written in the many, many years to come, by several people with the gift of Prophecy all over the Multiverse. They soon hide the scroll away from prying eyes.

What The Oracle doesn't mention to her friend is that each of the Seven will be different, enhanced in some sort of way. When her friend is gone The Oracle mutters "Kitsune, Mutant, Cheshire Cat/Siren, Force Sensitive, Kryptonian Blooded, Valyrian Dragon Rider" mentioning only six of the seven.

The Oracle didn't wish to reveal the details to her friend, especially out in the open where anyone could hear them, but a bit of the Prophecy had been heard, heard by someone who will do anything in their power to prevent the prophecy from coming to pass, but thankfully didn't hear what the Oracle muttered.

Notes:

I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Please tell me what you think in the comments and send kudos.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Okay, the seventh guy needs to be chosen, I can not think of which one I want, the guys that can be selected are

Patrick Blanco Commerford (Elite)

Luka Couffaine (Miraculous Ladybug)

Jason Blossom (Riverdale)

Noah Puckerman (Glee)

Jackson Whittmore (Teen Wolf)

Jason Todd (Titans)

Ian Gallagher (Shameless US)

Robb Stark (Game of Thrones)(I could have two worlds known as Westeros but with different timelines)

Roy Harper (Arrow)(Alternate Earth with the events of Arrow)

Icicle Jr (Young Justice)

Henry Jr (Stargirl)

Xander Harris (Buffy The Vampire Slayer)

Mike Montgomery (Pretty Little Liars)

Ivar (Vikings)

Nate Archibald (Original Gossip Girl) (This is a maybe considering I'm thinking of having Phoenix living on the Upper East Side as Blair's younger brother)

Maxxie Oliver (Skins UK)

One of the Scavo Twins (Desperate Housewives)

Jeremy Gilbert (Vampire Diaries)

Zach Young (Desperate Housewives)

Martin|Zoot (The Tribe)

Drake (Star-Crossed)

Billy Bennet (Deadly Class)

Hunter Hollingsworth (Degrassi)

Zig Novak (Degrassi)

Liam Dunbar (Teen Wolf)

I also suggest that if you don't know who any of these guys are, search them up on Google.
You can vote in the comments.
The official second chapter will be posted after the voting is complete, not before.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Phoenix is Lust, I'm thinking of having Andy Strucker as Wrath and Harry Hook as Greed. But what about Jon, Aemond, Anakin and the seventh, once he has been chosen?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I was thinking about having the seven have seven rules/laws they must follow. Like 'stay your blade from the flesh of an innocent!' or something. What do you think? Any suggestions for the rules/laws?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Should I have the Clone Wars start earlier than Canon or leave it as it is? I'm thinking about having them earlier, like when the boys are sixteen or seventeen. What do you think? Ahsoka will still be Anakin's padawan learner, she'll be about thirteen or fourteen.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm thinking of having Phoenix have the Gate Keys for Gemini, Aries and Scorpio early, before Lucy joins Fairy Tail, either by defeating Karen and also getting Leo as well or by defeating Angel from the Oración Seis, meaning that Leo had already joined Fairy Tail after Karen's death. But I might not and have Phoenix battle Angel and get her keys during the Oración Seis Arc. Which is better?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Does anyone have any suggestions for what powers from Charmed (The Original Charmed) Jon, Harry, Andy, Anakin, Aemond and the seventh guy could have once he's chosen? I already have a few ideas for some powers, but I won't reveal them just yet.

The list of Powers is on the Charmed Wiki, the wiki for the original, not the Reboot.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Should Jon get Kryptonian Powers? Which power should he get first if he does get Kryptonian Powers?