Actions

Work Header

Leave Your Fingerprint

Summary:

It's no secret that Tony loves Bucky's metal arm. Bucky is all too happy to give Tony what he wants.

Notes:

Bit of a shorter one today, sorry. I didn't have much time to write, but I promise I'll get a longer one out again tomorrow. Thanks for reading, and I hope you enjoy this one <3

Kinktober Prompt 10: Quirophilia / Hand or Finger Kink

Work Text:

“You're so pretty like this,” Bucky said, petting Tony's bulging cheek with his thumb. “That's it, get them nice and wet. You know where they're going next.”

Tony shuffled where he was kneeling between Bucky's legs, his hands resting loosely on his thighs. His mouth was wide open, stretched around the two metal fingers Bucky had hooked inside him, the tips resting ever so gently against Tony's upper row of teeth. The heat of Tony's mouth didn't register on the built-in sensors, but Bucky could definitely feel the pressure when Tony dragged his tongue along the digits, slipping in between to thoroughly wet the metal.

“You can take them deeper, can't you?” Bucky asked, watching a line of drool drip down the side of Tony's mouth as Tony nodded, his eyes wide and trusting. Bucky curled his fingers ever so slightly, just to see the way Tony's eyes fluttered before he pushed them deeper, brushing his fingertips along the roof of Tony's mouth. Tony groaned, and Bucky could see his hands curling into fists on either side of his cock, probably fighting the urge to touch. The sight was hotter than it had any right to be.

“That's it. You're doing so well for me, sweetheart.”

Tony's looked up at him, and Bucky felt a swooping sensation in his stomach that quickly turned into a hot swirl of arousal. God, the way Tony could undo him with a single glance was unbelievable.

Bucky couldn't resist pressing the fingers of his free hand to Tony's cheek, running his thumb right underneath Tony's eye and savoring the way Tony's expression softened even more, so much trust and love in his gaze that Bucky almost couldn't handle it. When Tony gave himself to Bucky like this, he always gave so readily, so completely... Bucky didn't think it would ever become any less humbling.

“I've got you, sweetheart,” he mumbled, and Tony shivered, his eyes shutting on a groan as Bucky rubbed his fingers back and forth across Tony's tongue for a couple more seconds before he pulled them out, grabbing Tony by the back of the neck. “Come here.”

Tony immediately crawled onto the bed, straddling Bucky's legs as he wrapped his arms around Bucky's shoulders. Bucky ran his dry hand over Tony's thigh as he gently – oh so gently – touched the tip of Tony's cock with his metal fingers. Tony twitched hard at the contact, his eyes wild as he gasped Bucky's name, and Bucky rubbed a couple of slow circles over Tony's cock head before he finally closed his hand around the shaft, one finger at a time.

Tony was staring down at Bucky's hand with intense focus, and Bucky could feel the way Tony's cock pulsed in his grip when he finally gave it a cursory stroke, making sure to twist his fingers so they reflected the light, showing off the metal plating. Tony groaned, and Bucky could already see a line of sweat forming on his brow, his thighs as tense as bridge supports where they were resting against Bucky's.

“Yeah,” Bucky mumbled against Tony's temple. “You like how that looks?”

“I love it,” Tony gasped, and Bucky hid a smile in Tony's hair as he started a slow but steady rhythm, stroking Tony just hard enough to be a blatant tease. Tony responded beautifully, arching into the touch with a desperate whine. “Oh – fuck, Bucky, please –“

“Want me to draw it out?” Bucky asked quietly, twisting his wrist on the next downstroke, and Tony groaned, his hands clawing at Bucky's shoulders as he kicked his hips forward into Bucky's grip. “Or quick and dirty?”

“Don't think I'll last long,” Tony breathed, choking on a moan when Bucky squeezed his cock. “Shit, please –“

“Slow or fast, Tony? What do you want?”

“Fast.” The word had barely left his lips before Bucky tightened his grip on Tony's cock, stroking it with a lot more purpose now. Tony's fingers dug into Bucky's shoulders, his whole body jerking as he started to move his hips, probably trying to push his cock further into Bucky's grip. Bucky rewarded him with a flick of his thumb right over the head, watching as Tony's mouth dropped open, his eyes firmly glued to Bucky's metal hand.

“I know you love this,” Bucky said, bringing up his other hand to rub his fingers right over the tip of Tony's cock as he kept stroking it with the other. He could've sworn he heard Tony's heart stop beating for a second. “Can't wait to see you come all over my hands.”

Tony gave a deep-chested groan as he threw his head back, only for a second before it snapped back up, and Tony fixed his eyes on what Bucky was doing, his breathing picking up speed with every stroke. Bucky made a show of intertwining the fingers of his flesh and metal hand around Tony's cock, jerking him tight and fast now, and Tony seemed to freeze for a second before he was suddenly gasping for air, his hands clutching desperately at Bucky's shoulders as his hips started jerking erratically.

“Oh god, fuck, Bucky, I –“ Bucky watched as Tony's cock pulsed in his grip when he suddenly came, painting stripes of translucent white all over Bucky's hands. Tony moaned at the sight, a shiver running through him as he kept coming for a couple more spurts before he sagged into Bucky's arms, his thighs twitching with the aftershocks. Bucky wiped his hands off on the sheets next to him before he wrapped Tony up in his arms, holding him close.

“Good?” Bucky asked quietly, and Tony chuckled, pressing a kiss right under Bucky's jaw.

“Give me a minute and I'll show you just how good, handsome.”

Bucky grinned, nuzzling Tony's temple as he slowly ran his back up and down Tony's back. “I can't wait.”

Series this work belongs to: