Actions

Work Header

Birthday Orgy

Summary:

It's Tony's birthday and the Avengers have the perfect gift for him in mind

----

Kinktober Prompt 7 - Group Sex

Work Text:

Tony’s birthday had taken many forms throughout his life. As a child it was a way for Howard to mark how far ahead of other children his son was. As a teenager at MIT it was about throwing a party to try and impress the older students into taking him seriously as more than a child prodigy. As an adult he threw the largest and most lavish parties as a giant fuck you to the expectations that society put on his shoulders.

Now things had calmed down as he had matured and Tony wanted nothing more than to spend time with those he cared about. No big production was needed. A nice dinner out with Rhodey and Pepper and then spending the rest of the evening with the other Avengers was Tony’s current plan and he was more than happy with that.

The trouble with Tony’s birthday nowadays wasn’t so much for him but for his friends. What do you get the man who has everything he could possibly want and can either buy or make anything that he doesn’t already have? After a lot of discussion and negotiation, the Avengers team was able to come up with an answer that was satisfactory to them and were sure would be very well received by Tony. They would give him an orgy that would blow his mind.

When he got back from his night out with his friends there was a note taped to the door of the penthouse. Curiously he unstuck the note from the door and opened it to read.

Happy Birthday Tony,
Your gift is waiting for you in your bedroom. Come suitably undressed.

Tony swallowed thickly at the implications and felt the first stirrings of arousal in his gut. He and the other Avengers had fooled around in different combinations for a while now and never once had he walked away from one of those encounters any less than completely and bonelessly satisfied. With that in mind he couldn’t wait to see what they had in store for him.

Crossing the room towards his bedroom, Tony began working open the buttons of his dress shirt and pulling it out of the waist of his pants before unbuckling his belt. It wouldn’t do to not follow the instructions that he had been given. That would only serve to delay his birthday gift and with how his pants were beginning to feel a bit too tight in the groin, he didn’t want to cause any unnecessary delays.

He had just pulled his shirt off over his head when he got to his bedroom and eagerly pushed open the door. While he had made each apartment for his teammates very generous in terms of space, his bedroom was still the most spacious with the biggest bed and therefore the obvious choice to fool around in. The point was even more clear when Tony stepped into his bedroom to see his teammates comfortably laid out across his bed in their own various stages of undress.

Clint was shamelessly naked, laying back on the bed with his legs spread enough to give a good view to everything he had, lazily stroking his hard cock. Natasha was wearing a matching black lace bralette and panty set as she sat by Clint’s head running her nails through his hair. Thor had chosen a golden speedo that left absolutely nothing to the imagination and only served to highlight the growing bulge that was straining the thin material. Both Bruce and Steve had opted for silk boxers: Bruce’s were purple with beakers patterned over them while Steve’s were designed after the stars and stripes. Both had been previous gifts to them from Tony.

Tony froze in the doorway, his brain coming to a stop at the mouth watering sight in front of him. His eyes kept bouncing from one friend to the next, unable to decide which gorgeous body to focus on for more than a moment at a time.

“Well well well. If it isn’t the birthday boy,” Nat purred as she looked up from her spot on the bed. “And he seems to be wearing far too many clothes in order for us to give him his gift. Who’s going to help him with that?”

Thor rolled off of the bed instantly and strode across the room to where Tony was standing. As he walked he made sure to do so with his head held high and his chest thrust forward to put every muscle on his body on full display.

When Thor got to Tony’s side he didn’t hesitate to take the genius by the back of his neck and pull him into a deep and thorough kiss. Tony immediately moaned and leaned into the kiss, giving as good as he got. While they kissed, Thor’s hands weren’t idle. They drifted down Tony’s back to grab a hold of his ass and give it a good squeeze.

Thor pulled away from the kiss for a moment, his eyes burning with desire. “How much do you value these pants you are wearing?”

Tony gave him a half curious look but answered easily, “Not as much as I value whatever you guys have planned for me.”

Thor gave a dangerous grin when he heard that.

“Good.”

With that Thor took hold of the back of Tony’s pants and with one hard yank, tore them and the underwear beneath apart leaving Tony standing completely naked in front of them. Clint gave a wolf whistle while Steve and Bruce cheered and clapped. Tony blushed but struck a pose for everyone to admire.

Unable to help himself, Steve rolled off of the bed and all but dove at Tony. He took his own turn kissing Tony senseless while Thor pressed up against Tony’s back so that the genius was completely surrounded.

With so much muscle on every side Tony’s head felt like it was spinning and he had done nothing but kiss two men. When Steve pulled away from the kiss and dropped to his knees in front of Tony. He tossed a devious smirk up at the birthday boy before swallowing down his cock in a single gulp.

Tony’s knees went weak and he was sure he would have fallen with all his blood rushing to his cock if Thor hadn’t been standing and holding him from behind. Thor wrapped one steadying arm around his chest while holding out his other hand to catch the bottle of lube that was tossed in his direction from the bed. He proved himself dexterous enough to pop the top off of the bottle and coat his own fingers one handed before dropping the bottle to the ground and getting to work stretching out Tony’s hole to take the fucking that was to come.

Thor’s fingers slowly coated the tight entrance with lube and worked it open gently one finger at a time. Tony parted his legs wider to give Thor more access as his own fingers threaded through Steve’s hair to guide the blowjob just how he liked it best. For a few minutes Tony floated in a haze of pleasure that only got better when Thor removed his fingers and replaced them with his cock.

The stretch and fill of Thor’s mighty member had Tony’s head spinning in a rush of sensations. It was nearly too much to handle when Thor made sure to strike his prostate with each and every thrust that he gave. Steve’s mouth would at the same time suck and kiss its way up and down Tony’s cock, hitting all the sensitive spots that had Tony seeing stars.

Tony could feel his balls tightening as his orgasm approached at the same time that Thor’s thrusts became more erratic. Just as Tony was about to finish, Steve pulled off of his cock and wrapped his fingers tight around the base keeping Tony just on the edge while Thor gave a few final thrusts and came in his ass. Tony whined as shook at the denied orgasm while he felt Thor pulsing inside of him. He gave a betrayed look down at Steve who was still on his knees and holding tight to Tony’s cock until he was sure that he wouldn’t cum just then.

“Steve,” Tony moaned out as he tried unsuccessfully to thrust his own hips forward, seeking the pleasure that had been staved off.

“Now now,” Steve chided playfully. “The night is still early and you wouldn’t want to be finished so quickly now would you?”

Tony wanted to argue that it was his birthday so he should get to cum whenever he wanted. Before he could say that though his eyes drifted back over to the bed where the rest of his team was looking at him with hungry expressions on their faces. The feeling of Thor slowly withdrawing from him and the gush of cum that followed made Tony’s knees shake and he nodded rapidly in agreement to Steve’s words. If this was how good he felt right now there was no way that he didn’t want to get to try everything that his friends had planned for him.

Smiling triumphantly, Steve rose back up to his feet and pulled Tony across the room over to the foot of his bed. As they approached Nat gently pushed Clint’s head off of her lap and spread her legs for Tony to fit between. She hooked her thumbs under the edge of her panties and arched her brow at Tony.

“Would you like to do the honors or should I?” she teased.

Tony was quick to crawl onto the bed, his hard cock hanging between his legs.

“How could I possibly pass up the opportunity when given by a beautiful woman such as yourself?”

Nat smiled and let her hands fall away so that Tony could undress her as he pleased.

Tony started by wrapping his fingers around each of her delicate ankles. He placed a kiss on the inside of her thigh as he let his fingers trail up her legs. The beauty of Nat’s body belayed the deadliness of it, muscles that were strong and could snap a man’s neck as easily as she could walk down the street. That deadliness and competency was something that could get Tony’s motor running like nothing else and Nat was the pure embodiment of that.

His fingers reached the edge of the soft lace and pulled them down just as slowly as his travel upwards had been. As soon as her mound was exposed Tony wasted no time getting his mouth on her and diving between her lips to get a taste of her own excitement.

Normally Nat had no issue taking hold of whoever was between her legs to direct them to exactly where she wanted them to be. Tonight though was all about Tony and as a gift she was willing to let him take what he wanted from her. Not that it was any hardship on her part.

Tony kept up with his devouring between Natasha’s legs until she was quivering and her breath was catching in her chest from his stimulation. Just as she was becoming tempted to close her thighs around his head until she could cum on his face Tony pulled away and sat back up. When Nat gave him a growl of frustration he just gave her a smile of a cat that just got the cream.

Before she could protest him stopping Tony cut her off, “Can I fuck you?”

He ran his hand over the outside of her thigh as he waited for her response. She had spent so much of her career using her sex appeal to manipulate her mark that Tony wanted to be sure each time that this was something that she wanted for herself and not just because she felt she had to do as a means to an end.

Nat’s smile softened just around the edges, just enough for someone that really knew her to see.

“As long as you don’t stop when I’m getting close to the good part again,” she teased.

Tony chuckled as he worked his way in between her legs, taking hold of his cock and rubbing it against the wet folds of her cunt. “Blame Steve for setting the precedent.”

With that he slid inside, her tight wetness enfolding him. Tony leaned over her body and dipped down into a passionate kiss that allowed Nat to taste herself on his tongue. Natasha kissed back with just as much fervor that Tony almost missed it when Clint moved up behind him.

“Mind if I get a bit of this ass? Thor did a spectacular job stretching it out for us,” Clint said as he ran his fingers through the mess of cum that had been left behind.

“Have at it Katniss,” Tony agreed.

He waited until Clint slid home before starting up his own thrusts into Natasha. It took them a few tries to get a rhythm going that worked for all three of them but they got there. The push and pull between the three bodies sent pleasure sparking through all of them, each thrust and kiss and moan serving to push them higher and closer to the edge until they couldn’t hold back anymore.

Tony was the first to tip over having been on edge the longest. His cock pulsed as he shot his load into Natasha’s cunt while his ass clenched down around Clint’s cock. The pressure around him increased until with a bite at Tony’s shoulder, Clint came hard, pumping his hips as he forced his load as deep as he could go.

Not wanting to leave Nat out, Tony brought his hand down and rubbed Nat’s clit in a well practiced pattern that had her squirting and clenching down around him drawing his own orgasm out even longer. It was a pleasurable feedback loop that kept the three of them riding high for some time. Only when none of them had anything more to give did Clint pull away, letting Tony slide free of Nat as well to flop belly down in the center of his bed.

Bruce was quick to slide in front of Tony and cup the side of his face to look him in the eye. He brought a bottle of water to Tony’s lips and urged him to drink a few sips. When he was done with the water Tony found Thor pressing a small bite of chocolate to his lips followed by a tiny block of cheese.

“How are you feeling Tony?” Bruce asked. “Do you want to keep going or do you want to call it a night?”

Tony smiled and nuzzled into Bruce’s tender touch.

“No way am I calling it quits until I’ve gotten my present from my science bro,” Tony protested.

Bruce returned the easy smile and let go of Tony’s face so that he could push his boxers down and out of the way. With the material tossed off the side of the bed Tony was free to take hold of Bruce’s erection and guide the throbbing flesh into his mouth to suck on.

Behind him Steve took hold of each of Tony’s ass cheeks and spread them to see the cum that was leaking out of his hole from the previous two men. Steve gave each cheek a squeeze before tearing his eyes away and looking up to where Tony was sucking Bruce off.

“Tony, are you good for one more round or would that be too much for you?”

With a pop Tony pulled off of Bruce’s cock to cast Steve a look over his shoulder.

“I should tell you no for no other reason than you denying me earlier,” he quipped. “Luckily for you I’m having far too good of a time to leave someone out.”

With that Tony got his knees under him and spread them wide enough to accommodate Steve’s girth before turning his attention back to Bruce. Steve shucked off his boxers and made quick work of sliding into Tony’s well used hole in one easy glide. He kept up that easy pace, not wanting to completely overstimulate Tony while the genius gave his all to the blowjob he was currently giving.

Neither Bruce nor Steve lasted very long. They had both been aroused even before Tony came home and watching all the others fucking had only added to that arousal. They could also see Tony beginning to flag and didn’t want to push him too far when the whole intention had been as a fun birthday present for him.

Two gut churning orgasms later and the three men collapsed down together in a pile of arms and legs wrapped so close it was hard to tell where one man ended and another started. Thor brought over a wash cloth and gently ran it between Tony’s legs and the back of his thighs where he had become a sticky mess from the amazing fucking that his teammates had given him.

Once clean he was offered some more water and tiny snacks. The last thing any of them wanted was Tony floundering as he came down from the high that they had just given him. When they were certain that there would be no adverse effects from their gift and Tony was already beginning to drift off into the welcoming embrace of slumber, the rest of his teammates took up their own spots in his bed. This wasn’t the first they had all slept curled together. It was a comfort to all of them and the perfect way to end Tony’s birthday.

Series this work belongs to: