Actions

Work Header

Lunchtime Shenanigans

Summary:

Matt has a lollipop. Foggy notices Matt and his lollipop. Matt, of course, notices and has a devilish plan. That’s it. That’s the fic.

Notes:

With Matt Murdock coming back in She-Hulk and my recent obsession with said man, I am back exactly one year from my last posted fic. Didn’t realize it until I noticed the date and then I, of course, had to take this dramatic comeback opportunity. So, here’s a little smutty one shot for y’all that I wrote in one sitting. I didn’t edit this except for when I was writing it so let me know if there are any errors. Enjoy and let me know what you think!

Work Text:

Prompt: Lollipop

 


 

“Do either of you want anything while I’m out?” Karen stood up, grabbed her purse and phone before heading to grab her coat from the rack.

 

“No, I’m good, Karen. Thank you,” Foggy answered as he looked up from his laptop at her, turning his head towards Matt. A mistake as his mouth was suddenly wet as the pavement outside from the downpour.

 

Matt pulled the cherry red lollipop from his mouth to answer, “No, I don’t need anything, Ms. Page. Enjoy your lunch.” He gave the lollipop another lick before putting it back in his mouth, nodding in Karen’s direction. Before he could go back to reading the braille lettering beneath his unoccupied fingers, he cocked his head to the side as he heard Foggy’s breath catch. Interesting…

 

“Alright, don’t work too hard you two,” Karen teased as she went through the door and closed it behind her. 

 

Matt followed her footsteps until she left their floor before he slowly brought the lollipop out of his mouth to rest against his lips. He barely stopped his lips from forming a smile as he heard Foggy’s heart beat faster and his blood rush south. While his paperwork was forgotten, he still ran his fingers over it so Foggy would think he didn’t notice his reactions.

 

Foggy tried shaking his head and desperately looked back at his laptop but it was useless. He was definitely worked up and nothing was getting done until he dealt with it. Taking another look at Matt, he damn near fainted. Matt was twisting the swirled lollipop as he pushed it back into his mouth, going farther than needed. That’s it.

 

“Matty.”

 

Matt, the bastard, had the audacity to look surprised, raised eyebrows and all, like he hadn’t been working for this the whole time. “Yeah, Fog?

 

“Get over here,” Foggy deadpanned as he turned himself to the side and spread his legs.

 

Matt shot up and might as well have sprinted across the space between them, dropping to his knees between Foggy’s legs. He brought the lollipop back out of his mouth, following it with his tongue before looking up at Foggy with a simultaneously smug and innocent look. “Anything in particular you want, Foggy?”

 

“Oh, just suck my dick already, you ass.” Foggy grabbed the lollipop from Matt’s fingers, ignoring the whine from the man. Sticking it in his mouth and tasting it, Foggy hummed before taking it out, “Hm, not bad.”

 

“You like my ass,” Matt shot back as he unbuckled Foggy’s belt and undid his pants. It was only a moment later that he had Foggy’s dick out of his boxers and in his hand, slowly stroking it to drag out the tension. “You know, this wasn’t my intention when I was eating that.”

 

“Mhm, sure.”

 

“It wasn’t. Well, not until it had already got your attention. Then, I had never been so glad Karen was leaving for lunch.” Matt grinned up at Foggy before finally taking the head of Foggy’s dick in his mouth, giving it a lick and lightly sucking at it.

 

Foggy groaned, taking the lollipop out of his mouth and letting his head fall back. Matt immediately pulled off, letting his dick drop. Lifting his head up, Foggy glared down at his boyfriend, “What the fuck? Why’d you stop?”

 

“You stopped watching. You look away or close your eyes and I stop. Got it?”

 

“When did you start setting the rules?”

 

“Since you wanted me to suck your dick in our place of employment. It’s pretty unprofessional of you, Foggy.” Matt smirked, taking Foggy’s dick back in hand.

 

“I’m banning lollipops from this establishment forever.”

 

“Mhm, sure you are.” Matt nodded as he took the head of Foggy’s dick back in his mouth, teasing at the vein on the underside. Grinning around his mouthful, he listened as Foggy fought to keep his eyes open. Taking that as encouragement, Matt took more of his boyfriend’s dick in his mouth, sucking at it, licking at all the sensitive spots that he’s learned over the years.

 

“Fuck, Matt. You’re such a tease,” Foggy groaned, struggling to keep his eyes open and his hips still. “Oh, shit .”

 

Matt gave a loud slurp as he pulled off to tilt his head and say, “You asked me to suck your dick. I’m sucking your dick. What more do you want?”

 

“You know what I want, Matt,” Foggy said with more desperation in his voice than he’d like.

 

“Maybe,” Matt took a dramatic pause to kiss the head of Foggy’s dick just to see it twitch before continuing, “But I wanna hear you say it.”

 

“I want my dick in your throat, Matty. I want you to take all of it. I wanna cum down your throat.” Foggy used to be shy with all this but years of being slutty Matt Murdock’s boyfriend will yeet that shyness away real quick.

 

Matt let out a little moan, his dick getting a lot more uncomfortable in his pants at Foggy’s words. “Yes, yes, please. I want it. Want you,” Matt trailed off as he took Foggy’s dick in his mouth, taking about half of it in one go. 

 

Foggy yelped at the sudden sensation, his hips involuntarily jerking up, pushing more of his dick into Matt’s mouth. “Shit, sorry! Sorry, Matty.”

 

Matt only moaned around the dick in his mouth, using his free hand to hold Foggy’s hips down. He began bobbing his head up and down, taking more and more of Foggy’s dick as he did, his free hand moving down to fondle at the man’s balls.

 

“Matt! Shit, that’s good… You’re doing so good, Matty. So good. Giving me–fuck–exactly what I wanted. Oh , do that again!” Foggy fought to keep his eyes open, sliding his free hand down to thread his fingers into Matt’s hair and pulling on it.

 

A loud moan came from Matt’s soon-to-be filled mouth at the praise and the hand in his hair, doubling down on taking more of Foggy into his mouth. As his lips finally reached the base of Foggy’s dick, Matt pressed at Foggy’s perineum and swallowed around his dick.

 

Fuck ! Matt, please,” Foggy cried out as he accidentally dropped the lollipop when that hand went to desperately grab the arm of his chair, his eyes squeezed shut for a moment before he forced them open to see Matt’s lips stretched around his dick. “Matty, I’m- shit … So close.”

 

Matt whined around his mouthful before swallowing again and pulling off to say in a hoarse, rough voice, “Fuck my mouth, Foggy,” and going back down.

 

“Shit, Matty,” Foggy whispered before getting a good grip on Matt’s head, pulling his mouth to the head of his dick and forcing him back down, a groan ripping itself from his throat. Setting a hard, fast pace, Foggy fucked Matt’s mouth over and over again, looking down into Matt’s beautiful, unfocused eyes as his orgasm flew towards him. It only took a dozen or so thrusts before he forced himself down Matt’s throat as he came, his eyes slamming shut as he groaned through it.

 

After Foggy let go of Matt’s hair, Matt pulled himself off, coughing a couple times and took in a few ragged breaths as he laid his head on Foggy’s leg. “You okay, Matty?” Matt just nodded and shifted, the cum in his pants uncomfortable. “Verbally, Matt.”

 

“I’m okay, promise,” Matt said after clearing his throat, his voice still rough.

 

“You came in your pants, didn’t you?”

 

“You dropped my lollipop, didn’t you?”

 

Foggy just laughed as he put himself back together before looking at his watch. “I’ll buy you another one. We have time to head back to the apartment to clean you up before Karen gets back.”

 

Matt nodded, grimacing as he stood. “I thought lollipops were banned from this establishment forever?”

 

“I guess they can be permitted during lunchtime.”

Series this work belongs to: