Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Characters:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Stats:
Published:
2022-10-01
Completed:
2022-12-31
Words:
5,512
Chapters:
4/4
Comments:
11
Kudos:
41
Bookmarks:
8
Hits:
2,823

Prove Yourself

Summary:

After Clark's return from Bizarro World, he isn't the dad Jon remembers.

Chapter Text

After defeating Ally, Jon thought everything was going to be okay and they were just not for him. With no enemy to worry about things had reverted to Jon being in trouble for using X-Kryptonite. Lois didn't know how to handle it anymore so she left Clark in charge of punishing his son. The only advice she gave Clark was that Jon said he would do anything to make this right and prove he was sorry.

Clark opened the door to Jon's room. He had sent Lois and Jordan away in preparation for what he was about to do. "What on Earth could have made you think taking X-Kryptonite was a good idea?" Clark was calm but underneath he was boiling. He knew something had changed him, his time in Bizzaro World he guessed, he no longer cared.

Jon was silent. He knew this was coming eventually. Maybe this was his time to finally explain how left out he's been feeling lately. "I've just been so tired lately of feeling like I don't matter. You're Superman, you can do anything. Even mom has her way of helping. I needed it so that could catch up, Jordan's powers are getting stronger. I-

Clark interrupted him his entire demeanor changing in an instant. "Don't blame your brother for your failures!" Clark roared. "Your mother said that you wanted to make things right. Not make excuses for embarrassing this family."

Jon had never seen his dad like this. He was always so loving and gentle now he was just terrifying. "I do want to make this right. I told mom I would do whatever it took to prove I was sorry. Just ground me already, give me whatever chores you want I'll do them." Jon's voice quivered a little but he tried to stay calm despite his dad looming over him.

"You will be grounded all right. But chores aren't exactly what I have in mind." Clark grinned. "You can start proving yourself by getting on your knees and sucking my fucking cock."

Jon couldn't believe what he just heard. "You can't be serious! I'm your son. What would mom think if she heard you right now?"

"You said you would do whatever it took." Clark began to undo his belt dropping his pants and revealing a large bulge in his underwear. "Your mom isn't here just me so we can do this the hard way or the easy way. That's your choice.

Feeling like his dad would make him no matter what he said he got to his knees. Looking up at his father he pleaded with him in one last-ditch effort. "Please don't make me do this. I'll do anything just please don't make it be this.

"Pull out my cock and start sucking now and I'll go easy on you. Keep stalling and I'll force it down your throat. Either way, you'll be getting my cum but at least one of these options is better for you."

Grabbing the hem of his dad's underwear he pulled them down. Already half hard his dad's dick had to be at least nine inches long. He was afraid of the monster in front of him but had no choice. He tentatively put the head of his father's dick into his mouth and began to suck on it.

Not impressed with how slow this was going Clark wrapped his hands around Jon's head. "You're gonna have to do better than that if you want to please me." He began to push Jon's head down until he had four more inches in his mouth. Jon began gagging which only made Clark want more. Clark's dick had swelled to its full length. At thirteen inches there was no doubt that his dick was super.

How had Jon gotten here? All he wanted was to feel like he belonged who cares if a little power boost was used? Now his dad was trying to bury his dick down his throat. Not able to get more than five inches in, he begged his dad to stop with his eyes. He must have understood because he removed his hands from Jon's head. Jon continued working on what he could. He ran his tongue along the underside of his dad's salty cocky. He realized that maybe he could use his hands on the rest he couldn't fit into his mouth.

Clark could tell what Jon was doing. Jon worked his hands up and down Clark's length while he gained a little more control over the gagging he was starting to get into a rhythm. "If you keep this up you may get my load sooner than I thought." Rather than forcing more down, Clark rested his hand on Jon's head, running his fingers through his hair. "Maybe I can make you a good cocksucker after all."

Jon looked into his father's eyes. Wanting this to be over sooner he tried to take more into his mouth. Tears and snot were streaming down his face and in his father's eyes, he could tell he was getting off to this. Jon hated every second of this, which turned his dad on more than anything. He could use that to his advantage. Jon put one of his hands on his dad's leg and tried to push himself off.

Clark laughed. "Oh no, you don't. You aren't going anywhere." Clark held Jon by his hair and moved him up and down his dick. Jon continued to try and push away but wasn't any match for his dad's super strength. "Keep trying. I'll cum soon. Put your other hand on my ass.

Jon obeyed and put his other hand on his dad's ass. It was hairy and he felt compelled to squeeze it. That must of worked for his dad because he began to grunt. But for Jon, it only got worse. Now his dad was holding his head again and moving his hips. Face fucking into him more and more of his dad's huge dick was being forced down. Jon knew all he could do was gag and hope it would be over soon.

Getting close to blowing his load he forgot he was supposed to go easy on him and began to ram his dick down Jon's tight throat. The warm wetness of Jon's throat was just too much and with one final thrust, he had his entire dick down cumming into Jon. Rope after rope fired right down leaving Jon struggling to breathe. Clark just held him, legs shaking from the orgasm.

While choking Jon tried to move his dad. He couldn't breathe and was afraid his dad was going to kill him. The only thing he could think of while he struggled was that he at least couldn't taste his dad's cum. His vision was starting to blur when his dad removed his dick from him. Jon gasped for air. Afraid that there would be more. "Please no more. I can't take anything else."

"I'm done for now. But this won't be it. I have a lot more for you to do if you're going to prove yourself." Clark looked down at his son and smirked. "You should take care of that." With that Clark turned around and left.

Looking down Jon realized that he was hard. He hated what he had done so why was he hard? And better yet why was the thought of what he had done making his dick throb harder than it ever had. Jon cried as he unzipped his pants and jerked to the thought of his father face fucking him.

Chapter 2

Summary:

Tired of blowjobs Clark wants more.

Chapter Text

In the past weeks, Jon had been made to blow his dad in just about every place imaginable. Clark was getting bored though, his son no longer struggled to take his dick down his throat any more. Jon had become the cocksucker he was looking for but now he wanted more. He wanted his son's tight ass. For this, though he wanted to prepare Jon. He wanted him to squirm before getting to fuck him.

Jon wished they could be anywhere else. He hated being in the barn at night, It was cold and the ground hurt his knees. His dad always made him strip naked now enjoying seeing his son get hard against his will. Jon didn't know what It meant but no matter what he did he always got hard, and part of him was beginning to like that. "Can't we do this somewhere warmer? I'm freezing my balls off out here."

"Don't worry this won't take long. You aren't blowing me this time." Clark brought out a small package. Opening it he revealed a buttplug and a small bottle of lube. He had thought it all out. Jon would suffer a little by having It in for a week or so. Then when he was ready he would take his son's virginity. "You'll be proving that you're sorry by keeping this in for a little while. When I feel like you're properly stretched I'll replace it with my dick."

"Dad you can't be serious. That's going way too far." Jon knew nothing he did would change his father's mind, he had made his decision. Jon could either accept it or be forced to. "How long am I supposed to keep it in?"

"You'll keep it in for a week. But there are some rules." Clark smiled. "One, you can't take it out. I'll make an exception for the bathroom but only fifteen minutes tops. Two, I want you naked and ass up in your bedroom at the end of every day. I'll be checking your progress. Three, and this has nothing to do with the buttplug I just feel like adding it. I want you to start eating your cum. With my super senses, I'll know if you don't swallow. Break any of these rules and I won't wait to fuck you. I'll take you right then and there and break you in two."

Clark turned his son around. Get down and spread your cheeks. Jon got down and reached behind him. He heard his dad pop the bottle of lube and shivered as his dad squirted some onto his hole. "It's cold dad." Clark slapped his ass hard leaving a red handprint.

"You're always fucking complaining. Just shut up for once." With that Clark slammed his finger into Jon's tight hole causing him to scream out in pain. "I have to loosen you up with my finger before sliding in the buttplug so just bare with me." Moving his finger in and out he couldn't help but imagine what it would be like when his dick could finally be in there.

Jon gritted his teeth. It hurt so fucking bad. If his dad's finger was too much how was he going to take his dick? His dad began fingering him so hard he was just about punching him. With tears in his eyes, he began to protest when it happened. His dad hit something that made him see stars. Not in a bad way though. Then all he could do was moan. What was first pain now had him leaking precum all over the barn floor. The pleasure was all he could think about.

"There we go. I found your prostate. It's a very sensitive spot for a man." Reaching his other hand around he grabbed Jon's dick. This was the first time he had done this. He stroked it as he continued stretching him. "That's right moan for me. Let your daddy make you feel good." He jerked faster, using Jon's precum as lube. As Jon's moans grew louder he could tell by listening to his heartbeat he was getting close. "Cum for me baby. Let it out all over the floor."

Being called baby is what did it. He was pushed over the edge and let out one long moan as he had the most intense orgasm he'd ever had. "Oh my god, dad! That felt amazing!" Jon was shaking and slumped to the floor. He had no energy left. His dad pulled out his finger grabbed the buttplug and inserted it. After the intense finger fucking from his father the plug was nothing. More of a minor nuisance but that was it.

Clark picked up his son and began walking to the house. "I think you are finally beginning to show me that you're sorry. I can tell you enjoyed yourself tonight." Walking through the front door he headed for the stairs. Clark could hear Lois's soft snores from the bedroom and Jordan listening to porn. For a moment he thought of catching Jordan in the act. He thought better of it and took Jon to his room. "Alright get some sleep you had a busy night."

As Jon drifted off to sleep all he could think of was what his dad said to him. "I can tell you enjoyed yourself tonight." Did he? He was straight. It's not possible to like stuff like this. Especially not with his dad. But then why did he feel himself wanting more?

Chapter 3: Day One

Summary:

Clark has to leave but doesn't intend for Jon to have nothing to do.

Notes:

This a short chapter with nothing really going on. I just wanted a little introduction to the things beginning in the next few chapters.

Chapter Text

Jon's sleep was interrupted by a hand covering his mouth. Eyes adjusting to the dark he was able to see that it was his dad. "Dad! What are you doing?" The past month a lot of late-night blowjobs had happened but he had never been woken up like this.

"I have to leave and handle something. Shouldn't take more than a week." Clark smirked. "I'll be back just in time for your ass pounding. The same rules apply even while I'm gone but I have a list of things you need to accomplish."

Jon was skeptical. What kind of things could his dad want from him if he wasn't going to be here? "What do you want me to like send you videos of me jerking it or something?"

Clark laughed. "No, not at all. I don't need videos I can watch you from anywhere already. What I mean is a list of all the people you're going to blow while I'm gone." Clark no longer laughing looked at Jon, his eyes taking on a dark edge to them. "I don't need you getting rusty while I'm gone. That throat of yours was finally beginning to swallow all 13 inches of my dick."

Jon knew there was no arguing. Especially when he got like this. "Okay, tell me who."

"Good boy. Now I don't care what order you go in." Clark pulled a piece of paper out of his pocket and unfolded it. "Kyle Cushing, John Henry Irons, and your Grandpa. That's it. I'm sure you can get that done before I get back.

Jon was handed the paper. He looked over the names one more time. He could get over Mr. Cushing and John but his own Grandpa. "Dad, How am I supposed to blow Grandpa? It's bad enough that I'm doing these things with you. He's mom's dad, I would be hurting her twice."

Ignoring Jon's concerns about his mom Clark was able to give a little help with how he could seduce Sam. "Your Grandpa hides it well but he's a secret perv with no problems watching boys or girls. Just ask him about the secret stash of porn he keeps on his phone, he'll let you do whatever you want."

"And what about the others? How do I get them to let me?"

"Fuck Jon! Do I have to tell you everything? Figure it out!" Clark was annoyed but was willing to part with one last tip. "I want you to tell your brother everything. You can ask him all your stupid questions." With that done Clark sped from the room without so much as a goodbye.

Looking back at the list, he saw another note at the very bottom. 'See you in a week. Keep that ass ready for me."

Chapter 4: Day One (Continued)

Chapter Text

Pacing back and forth Jon wasn't sure how he would tell his brother. It was all so much, He was having some weird sexual relationship with their dad and now he had a list of men he had to blow in one week. One of those men is the father of Jordan's girlfriend. Most of all though Jon was embarrassed to talk about the buttplug. He had slept with it all night and now no longer felt the discomfort of it. As he paced it slightly moved causing him to moan. He would need to get that under control. "Ok, I'm just gonna do it. I'm gonna walk in there and just say it." Jon left his room and crossed the hallway to his brother's room. "Ok just do it." Jon opened the door and quickly went in shutting the door quickly behind him. "Me and dad." Jon was interrupted by the sight of Jordan jerking off.

"what the fuck! Jon get out!" Jordan hurried to cover himself with his sheet trying to hide his boner from his brother. With his super strength though all he did was rip his sheets in two like a piece of paper. Finally, he opted to just cover his crotch with his pillow. "What do you want? Get out! What about you and dad?" Jordan was frantic, face red from being caught he was completely losing it.

"Calm down, It's not like it's the first time I've caught you jerking it. Anyway, what I'm about to tell you is way more embarrassing. I have to tell you and there's no easy way to say it."

"Can't it wait until I'm dressed?" The red in Jordan's face hadn't eased at all. There was no way anything could be worse than this. "Just turn around or something."

Jon rolled his eyes but turned around. "really we're twins. We used to bathe together." Jon knew he was stalling. He didn't want to tell Jordan and risk everything being ruined. But hadn't it already been ruined? He was standing there with a buttplug his father put in so that he could fuck him. "As punishment for the XK dad has been making me give him blowjobs." His heart was pounding but it was over. His brother knew and you know what he felt a little better.

"I know. I've known for like two weeks. When you and dad kept going off in the middle of the night I used my superhearing to spy. I thought you already knew that. Dad knows that I know. He told me off about spying. Said it was an invasion of your privacy and that we don't do that to family."

Jon was pissed now. His brother knew! This whole time and his dad knew that Jordan knew. Then it hit him, this was just another way to humiliate him. "Why didn't you say anything? Some brother you are, I've been forced to my knees and made to suck dad's dick and you just stayed silent. I have a fucking buttplug in my ass because dad wants to fuck the shit out of me." Jon has never been so angry. He was at his boiling point and swung at his brother, his fist connecting with Jordan's jaw.

Jordan was caught by surprise but that was it. He understood his brother's anger. He was wrong for not saying anything but what could he say that would make any difference? "I didn't know what to say. It's not every day you find out your dad is doing these things. I just wanted to ignore them, pretend they weren't happening, and maybe it would all go away. I'm sorry." Jordan sat on his bed. He felt ashamed that he had let his brother down.

Jon's anger subsided, he knew his brother well enough to know he didn't set out to hurt him. Jon sat down next to his brother. "No, I'm sorry. I've just been going through a lot. I have all these new feelings and I don't know how to handle them."

"Well I'm going to be better now. I'm going to help you with whatever you need. I can talk to dad or we can go talk to mom."

"That's just it. I don't want this thing with dad to stop. I don't know what that means. I like women but I want to keep blowing dad. It's fucked up. I hate myself so much lately. I just need to know what this means."

"We'll figure it out together. I'll be here for you from now on." Jordan wasn't sure how he could do that but he was going to help his brother with whatever he needed. "What do you need me to do?"

Jon looked at his brother. He knew where he needed to start. "I need you to help me get into Mr.Cushing's pants. I have to give him a blowjob before dad gets back. Grandpa and John too."

"You've got to be kidding me." His girlfriend's dad of all people. Jordan sighed. "He's a single guy living in a rundown apartment. How hard can it be? The hardest part will be keeping Sarah away. She comes over all the time. I should be able to keep her away."

Jordan laughed. "Maybe you can get your dick wet too. while I'm blowing him you can have Sarah blow you."

"Okay get out. Enough of that we'll work on this later.

"I see, you're horny. Need to finish jerking off. Or maybe you want my help." Jon joked.

Jordan hit Jon with his pillow. "Just get out!" His red cheeks had returned. The truth was he did want to ask Jordan for help with his growing erection.

Jon just kept staring into Jordan's eyes. It was like he could read his mind. "You know I will. If you want." Jon got down to his knees and placed his hands on Jordan's legs. "You just have to ask." Jordan didn't get to answer. There was a knock at the door.

"Boys? Are you in there?" It was their mom. Jon stood up just as Lois came into the room. "I've been calling for the two of you. Breakfast is ready. Come eat."

Jon passed their mom. "We were just headed down now." Jon cursed himself. What was he thinking? Jordan has a girlfriend he doesn't want this. He shouldn't want this either. Deep down he knew he did and that's the problem.

After breakfast Jon and Jordan needed to get away so that they could talk about how they planned to get Jon alone with Mr.Cushing. "I've been thinking that maybe you can catch him jerking it. You come in like you're looking for me and there he'll be. Then you just offer to help out." Jordan wanted that to be him that Jon helped out, but his brother didn't seem interested in discussing what had happened.

Jon tossed the idea around in his head for a couple of minutes. "That's a good start but we have no idea when he might jerk off. Even if we did I can't just go up to him and offer to help out. He'll probably punch me in the face or something." Jordan hasn't mentioned what happened earlier. Was that good or bad? Jon wasn't sure but if Jordan didn't want to talk about it then he wouldn't either.

"Right, but what if I told you that I had developed a power that would help us." Jordan had been keeping it a secret but he had gained X-ray vision just like his dad. "With my X-ray vision, I'll be able to look into Mr. Cushing's apartment. I can find something useful."

"Dude! That's fucking awesome. You can just look at any girl you want and see her naked. That's like every teenage boy's dream." Jon knew his brother never would but it was still a cool power. "It's what I would do with it anyway."

Jordan rolled his eyes. "Pervert. Anyway, there has to be something useful in the apartment. He doesn't have Wifi but he must jerk to something."

"You think maybe he's old school and has some dirty magazines?" Jon was beginning to form a plan. Not a good one, it relied too much on luck and the hope that his brother could find something. "Okay, find some porn and I'll take it from there."

They arrived outside Mr.Cushing's apartment complex. It's a pretty run-down place perfect for men on the verge of divorce. "Sarah isn't there. She's still home but she always comes by around lunch. I'll stay out here and listen for her." Jordan was using his X-ray vision to scan the apartment. "He's there but I don't see anything yet." Jordan was scared that he wouldn't find anything but then just as he was losing hope he spotted them. Jordan laughed. "He does have magazines. Oh my god, he keeps them in his couch. There's a zipper on the cushion." Jordan could barely contain his laughter. One of the porno mags was called "Lady of the Bush".

"Okay then, im going in. Watch for Sarah but hopefully, I'll be in and out." Jon was nervous but his dad wouldn't have put Mr.Cushing on the list if he didn't think it was possible. All this was just another way for his dad to get to him. Jon wasn't going to let that happen. He heard Jordan say good luck as he made his way into the building and up the stairs. Jon knocked on the door and waited.

The door opened and Mr.Cushing's face went from happy to surprised. "Oh, Jon. I thought you were Sarah. Jordan isn't here." He looked down the hallway. He'd been here for months and never saw anyone but his daughter.

So far so good Jon thought to himself. "I'm here to see you. I wanted to see if you could do me a huge favor."

"Um yeah, come in but make it fast I'm expecting Sarah." He was pretty sure he'd never said one word to Jon before and now he needed a favor. "What can I do for you bud?"

"So I don't know if you listen to town gossip, but I got in trouble for something pretty bad." Jon was trying to slowly reel him in. He knew he was playing the sad teen in trouble card but hopefully, Mr.Cushing would be sympathetic. That would work to Jon's advantage.

The truth was that even if he didn't listen to town gossip everyone knew about this. Jon had used some alien rock or whatever to try and gain powers. "Yeah, I know about it. I don't know what punishment you've been given but don't you think you deserve it."

Ouch. He didn't know the half of it. "Well, I've had all electronics taken away. No access to the internet can drive a teenage boy insane. If you know what I mean."

"Where are you going with this? I don't have internet either so you won't be able to take care of that here."

"I'll just be straight with you. I want one of your magazines." Jon smiled. He could see from the look in Mr.Cushing's eyes that he had him.

"Even if I did have some I couldn't give you one. You're fifteen and your parents would kill me if I gave you one." He felt bad for the boy though. Jerking off with no porn wasn't any fun. That's why he went out and got them for himself. "Look, I can't let you take one home. I'm not gonna be known as the guy who gives porn to teens. You can use one and get off here. They're over there in the cushion."

Jon was pleased with himself. Everything was going exactly how he wanted it to. He rifled through the magazines just picking one at random. "Thanks for this. I've been needing to cum lately."

Kyle was shocked. He barely knew the kid and he was openly talking about needing to cum. Even more shocking was that Jon was undoing his belt and whipping his dick out right here. "Dude! I meant to go to the bathroom. Put your clothes back on."

"I like to spread out when I jerk off." Jon kicked his pants to the side and sat on the couch. "Got any lotion? I like it slick." He spread his legs leaving his growing hard-on for Mr.Cushing to see.

He couldn't help but stare at the boy in front of him. It had been a while since he'd seen someone naked in person. "Yeah, I'll go get you some." His dick was reacting to the naked boy on his couch. He was straight but it had been so long. He came back with some lotion and a plan of his own. "Hey, you know some guys jerk off together, and since I haven't yet maybe I can slide right next to you and get off too."

This was even better than he could have imagined. "Yeah come on! I mean if other guys do it then it should be ok for us." Jon wondered if his brother could hear him or if could he only listen to one place at a time.

Kyle undressed, his seven-inch dick springing out of his underwear. He sat next to Jon. Noticing the boy hadn't taken his eyes off his dick. "Come on it's just a dick. Look at the magazine, not me." He opened the bottle of lotion and went to drop some on his dick. Jon reached out and grabbed the bottle from him.

"You don't need this." Just like this morning, Jon got down to his knees. This time no one would interrupt. "My mouth will be better than your hand." Jon engulfed Mr.Cushing's dick down to the base. This was nothing compared to his father's.

This wasn't how he planned for this to go but he couldn't be happier. "Fuck! You have no idea how long It's been since I've had a blowjob." Kyle was in bliss as Jon worked his way up and down his dick. His mouth was so warm and his throat was hugging his dick just right. Jon lifts his head off and licks his dick up and down before moving down to his balls. This causes him to moan louder. "Yeah just like that. Suck on them." Jon sucks one into his mouth gently playing with it while his hand plays with the sweet dick in front of him. After a few minutes, Jon switches and plays with the balls while sucking Kyle's length back down. He uses his tongue and licks all over while he sucks. "Shit! I'm not going to last long." Kyle grabs Jon by the head and begins to facefuck him. His hips thrust up into Jon's throat repeatedly. Kyle stands up not removing his dick from Jon's throat and begins his pounding on the boy's face again. "Play with my balls. Hurry I'm fixing to bust."

Jon fondles Mr.Cushing's balls. He can feel him starting to shake. With a yell, Mr.Cushing pushes Jon all the way down and cums down his throat. He holds him there letting his dick soften in his mouth. Jon reaches down and jerks his dick while he waits. It doesn't take long before he busts in his hand. Mr.Cushing removes his dick from Jon's mouth and he slurps up all the cum from his hand.

Kyle looked down at him in disgust. "You eat your cum? That's disgusting." Kyle began to put his clothes on he wanted to forget that this happened. "Sarah will be here soon you should get dressed and head out." Kyle started to fear that the boy would go and tell his parents about this. He reached into his pocket and pulled out some cash. "Here to keep this between us."

Jon took the cash. He felt shady taking money from him. All this was his father's game and Mr.Cushing was a pawn. Maybe he would give it to Jordan. It could go toward his next date with Sarah. "Yeah um, between us got it." Jon left practically sprinting down the stairs. There he saw his brother still waiting for him. He ran to Jordan and wrapped him in a hug. Tears began to stream down his face. He felt dirty and just wanted to go home.

Jordan comforted his brother. "He's an ass. Fuck him." Jordan saw Jon's smile come back a little. "Sleep in my room tonight. It'll be just like when we were little. We'll play games and watch movies." As they got closer to home Jordan could hear someone talking to their mom. "Someone's there."

They got closer and saw a familiar vehicle. "It's Grandad." What was he doing here? Dad must have set this up. That's why he's on the list. "I'm going to blow him. You'll keep an eye on mom right?"

Jordan watched as Jon ran to the house to greet their Grandad. "I'll do whatever you need me to." Jon was too far to hear him.