Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Characters:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Stats:
Published:
2022-10-01
Completed:
2022-12-31
Words:
5,512
Chapters:
4/4
Comments:
11
Kudos:
41
Bookmarks:
8
Hits:
2,823

Prove Yourself

Chapter 3: Day One

Summary:

Clark has to leave but doesn't intend for Jon to have nothing to do.

Notes:

This a short chapter with nothing really going on. I just wanted a little introduction to the things beginning in the next few chapters.

Chapter Text

Jon's sleep was interrupted by a hand covering his mouth. Eyes adjusting to the dark he was able to see that it was his dad. "Dad! What are you doing?" The past month a lot of late-night blowjobs had happened but he had never been woken up like this.

"I have to leave and handle something. Shouldn't take more than a week." Clark smirked. "I'll be back just in time for your ass pounding. The same rules apply even while I'm gone but I have a list of things you need to accomplish."

Jon was skeptical. What kind of things could his dad want from him if he wasn't going to be here? "What do you want me to like send you videos of me jerking it or something?"

Clark laughed. "No, not at all. I don't need videos I can watch you from anywhere already. What I mean is a list of all the people you're going to blow while I'm gone." Clark no longer laughing looked at Jon, his eyes taking on a dark edge to them. "I don't need you getting rusty while I'm gone. That throat of yours was finally beginning to swallow all 13 inches of my dick."

Jon knew there was no arguing. Especially when he got like this. "Okay, tell me who."

"Good boy. Now I don't care what order you go in." Clark pulled a piece of paper out of his pocket and unfolded it. "Kyle Cushing, John Henry Irons, and your Grandpa. That's it. I'm sure you can get that done before I get back.

Jon was handed the paper. He looked over the names one more time. He could get over Mr. Cushing and John but his own Grandpa. "Dad, How am I supposed to blow Grandpa? It's bad enough that I'm doing these things with you. He's mom's dad, I would be hurting her twice."

Ignoring Jon's concerns about his mom Clark was able to give a little help with how he could seduce Sam. "Your Grandpa hides it well but he's a secret perv with no problems watching boys or girls. Just ask him about the secret stash of porn he keeps on his phone, he'll let you do whatever you want."

"And what about the others? How do I get them to let me?"

"Fuck Jon! Do I have to tell you everything? Figure it out!" Clark was annoyed but was willing to part with one last tip. "I want you to tell your brother everything. You can ask him all your stupid questions." With that done Clark sped from the room without so much as a goodbye.

Looking back at the list, he saw another note at the very bottom. 'See you in a week. Keep that ass ready for me."