Actions

Work Header

The Queen

Chapter 4: yes, the taxi comes with a monster attack included.

Chapter Text

Three days before.

At Francoise dupont college

The blonde walked into her living room, carrying her designer bag.

"And then Prince Ali said that I was so incredibly good and wonderful that he personally invited me to his castle every vacation," the green-eyed Italian crooned from her seat.

What an annoyance! A liar like Lila or whatever she's called who just didn't want attention.

Even Sabrina is aware of every one of the Liar's lies!

Meanwhile, everyone complains about her for being sincere! Come on, if she didn't like it, someone was going to say so, she wasn't going to be two-faced.

This school admitted pure riffraff, a liar, the baker, the gossip tried to be a journalist, the attempted painter that was the baker's Simp, and the list goes on and on!

The only good ones were Ella and Adrien!

And maybe there were some salvageable… how was that girl, what was her name? Petunia? Lily? Rosita! That…she was…well, not as stupid as the others.

Also the failure of DJ, he let her play a slow song at De Adrinski's party, and stayed out of the opinion (Most of the time)

And the emo girl, maybe I teased her a few times, but that was mostly because she wanted to be with Adrien! And the other times she…she was just bored. The Emo, well... she was Emo, but if you take away a bit of that, perhaps it could be said that she even has good taste.

And well, just that, the others were idiots.

"Sabrina" calls her best friend to sit next to her.

"Er… Chloe… me" she seemed quite nervous.

"Oh sorry Chloe, Sabrina found out that these days my vision has been failing so she offered to take the notes for me, I hope you don't mind" she said with a smile.

That liar!

"Ha, Sabrina wouldn't let me, right Sabrina? Come and sit down" the blonde demands.

"Sorry Chloe, sit with Lila today" said the girl. Settling further into her seat, she looked a little guilty.

"Traitor" she whispered under her breath.

"Well, it's bad that he's with Lila but at least she's getting away from annoying Chloe" whispers the one with pigtails

"Oh come on, Girl, Lila isn't that bad. But yes, good for poor Sabrina," she replied to Spectacled.

"Yes, now Chloe won't treat her like her servant" continued the Baker.

"Guys, I think Chloe really appreciates Sabrina" says Adrien "you shouldn't talk about it, friendship is important. Sure for her too"

"We shouldn't get into this, babe," the dark-haired man says to his girlfriend.

"Indeed! They should stop messing where they don't care!" I yelled at them angrily from her seat, the Blonde.

"Well you know Chloe? NO! We'll keep talking because Sabrina is someone good, and you just treat her badly!" Shout the Dupan-cheng

"And what does that matter to you? HOW DOES IT AFFECT YOU?" La Bourgeoiss follows.

Nosy
Equalizer
Stupid baker.

The class continued, the fights between those two were so common in the day to day that they just let it go.

Although, well, the blonde didn't let it go.

 

Since in the hotel I was complaining and complaining.

"Stupid baker! Who does she think she is? Why does she get involved in something she doesn't care about? Doesn't she have a life of her own and that's why she's always getting involved in mine?" Chloe said to her bear.

Hers He threw himself dramatically onto her bed, blowing up some things that were on it.

"If Mari Boba were you, you know that she, she would already be dead from how clumsy she is" she whispers with her face pressed to the pillow "do you think she could feed her to some monster?"

 

The bear moves (because of Chloe's weight on the bed)

"Oh yes, sure yes…"

 

It wasn't until the next day that things really…didn't go very well.

Starting with his little sister

"Well, I want to go out this afternoon with Marinette and the boys, we're going to record a scene for a short film" Zoé's smile was so… goofy? Almost too excited.

"Oh sure Zoé, go with your friends" her daddy says to the one with the pink streak.

"Hu… maybe you could get the girl to agree to come work with me in New York" her mother tells him.

"What? But Mother! I thought you didn't want anything from the baker anymore!" Arms crossed, the girl tells him.

"Yes yes, whatever, business is business Cleo. And that girl has talent" says her mother, to then observe her carefully "unlike… others"

"Audrey honey, I don't think…" her father tries to convince the wife to take it back on her.

"Well, what the hell time in that insolent fifth bakery!? She's just a failure without a hint of good taste!" Chloe got up from her chair and slammed both hands on the table in the large dining room.

 

"To your room Clothilde!" She yells at him the older one angrily.

 

The blonde left almost fuming.

That baker, finally had her mother here, living in the same house, and that baker would be the one to take her away from her. Ridiculous, just ridiculous.

 

She sat on her bed with her arms crossed, looked at her wardrobe.

She walked towards it, and after opening it, she searched, searched until she found.

She really wasn't looking for her. But it wasn't until she found him that she realized that.

A Old Orange Shirt was too small for him.

He took her and clung to her chest.

She needed to feel, to feel that she was in this place.

And when she was calming down, her half-sister came in.

"Chloe…hey Ella, I think you should apologize to mom a little…I mean, possibly not much, just…for upsetting her" she says from the doorway.

"You weren't going with the baker?" Raising an eyebrow.

"Damn Chloe, really, what do you have against Marinette? She's so good…maybe you should learn a thing or two from her…" Lee says.

"I learn from…that one? GET OUT OF MY ROOM!"She quickly pushed the one with glasses to the other.

 

---------

Now, in the taxi, leaning her head against the window, she remembered only bitterly.

And then the taxi stopped.

"What's going on?" The taller one, Kim, asks the driver "Is he an Akuma?"

"Not this… it's just raining really hard, I think we're stuck" replies the driver.

"Guys… guys… that's not an akuma" whispers the blonde, seeing how a Minotaur approached Roda at speed to the taxi.

"Oh Shit" blurts out the shorter of the other two.