0 Bookmarks

List of Bookmarks

  1. Tags
    Summary

    When a tragic suicide and a lot of bad luck plunges anxiety-ridden Evan Hansen into a situation he can't escape, he finds himself the only source of comfort for a grieving family coping with the death of their son, and in the case of Zoe Murphy (aka Evan's long-time crush), her abusive brother… under the belief that Evan was his best friend.

    Trauma-shaken Zoe struggles to accept there was a side to Connor she didn't know. But it's not until a rash, emotion-fueled split second decision on Evan's part that there's another confusing feeling thrown into the mix… and she's pretty sure she's falling for her brother's best friend.

    Follow Evan and Zoe’s climb on the slippery slope of romance under the pain and guilt of their situations in this alternate universe to Dear Evan Hansen, exploring the tale of a lie and a relationship that spirals out of control until Evan is given no choice but to do the one thing he wanted least in the whole world: tell the truth, and break Zoe's heart.

    Completely shattered, Zoe has to force herself through each day, barely functioning through her devastation... until she wakes up one morning mysteriously ill... and as it turns out, trusting Evan wasn't the only mistake she made.

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    59,754
    Chapters:
    8/?
    Comments:
    9
    Kudos:
    15
    Hits:
    418