Actions

Work Header

Happiness

Summary:

Everyone in Paris is happy.

Notes:

This was suggested by Recollection_Tellurium.

I do not own this show or these characters.

Work Text:

Ladybug was sitting on the Eiffel Tower, enjoying the view.

 

Wasn't there something she should be doing?

 

Oh well, it probably wasn’t important.

 

 


 

 

Chat Noir sighed in contentment.

 

Today was a beautiful day. And he had nothing to do but enjoy it.

 

Something about that thought bothered him. When was the last time he had nothing to do?

 

He soon forgot about it and continued relaxing.

 

 


 

 

The Kwamis were flying lazily about Marinette’s room.

 

When was the last time they had just forgotten their worries and been content with what they had? Not since Nooroo and Duusu had been lost, at the very least.

 

After all, how could anything bad happen today?

 

 


 

 

Alya and Nino held hands in the park.

 

It was good that they had sorted out the misunderstandings that led to Rocketear.

 

Hiding in Alya’s fanny pack, Trixx thought the day couldn't be more perfect.

 

 


 

 

“Sabrina, what is this feeling?” Chloé asked.

 

“What feeling?”

 

“It’s like everything is alright as if I don’t have to order anyone to do anything. It feels very light.”

 

“That’s happiness, Chloé.”

 

“So this is what it feels like.”

 

 


 

 

Shadow Moth smiled.

 

This was nice, he had Akumatized Happiness so Ladybug and Chat Noir would give up their Miraculous without a fight, but that just seemed so pointless now.

 

Maybe he should stop all this, give up being a supervillain and surrender his Miracul–

 

The thought of giving up brought him to his senses, and he removed the Akuma.

 

 


 

 

The next day, Marinette asked Ayla about the Akuma victim.

 

“Apparently, her parents were arguing, and she wanted everyone to be happy.”

 

“That’s so sad,” Marinette said.

 

“It’s ok, they made up after the Akuma stopped and–” Alya paused.

 

“What is it?”

 

“I was just looking up a picture of her, and well…” She showed Marinette her phone.

 

Marinette was startled, "Do you think they could be related?" Aside from the brown hair, she looked just like Rose.

Series this work belongs to: