Actions

Work Header

Sapnap and His Doll

Summary:

Sapnap x reader fluff and angst

Chapter 1: Noticing You, Noticing Me

Chapter Text

As you walked through the store, you couldn’t shake the feeling that someone was watching you. You looked around yourself, trying to see anyone hiding.

 

You saw nothing. But you still felt eyes on you.

 

No matter where you went, you felt like you were being watched. You looked behind you while you were driving.

 

No one in particular was looking your way. The person behind you was only looking ahead at the road; where he should be looking.

 

You snapped back and looked ahead quickly, almost hitting someone. “Hey! Watch where you’re driving!” The man yelled. 

 

What you didn’t know was that the man you almost hit was the one watching you.

 

When you got home, the feeling of being looked at left. You calmed down, finally having a moment of peace before you left for a fancy diner you were going to.

 

You looked beautiful. A silky, red dress, a white pearl necklace, dark red lipstick, as dark as blood.

 

As you entered the restaurant, that feeling of being watched didn’t matter to you. You knew everyone was looking at how stunning you looked.

 

You sat down at your reserved table and waited for a server to arrive as you read through the menu.

 

You admired the restaurant, taking in its beauty.

 

You met eyes with someone gazing at you, smiling as if they had a crush on you. 

 

You looked at his features, messed up black hair, a white sweatband, and a standard black suit with a red tie. His shoes did not match the rest of his attire at all. They were running shoes. 

 

You noticed he had a small leather sheath, most likely with a dagger inside.

 

He noticed you and raised himself up a bit then quickly looked away, attempting to make you think he was looking past you.

 

You realized it was the man you had almost killed whilst driving.

 

You were about to get up and confront him in front of the entire restaurant, but the waiter came to your table.

“What would you like, miss?” The waiter asked.

 

“Just water, please.” You replied, confused.

 

“Creep.” You muttered under your breath.

 

“What was that, ma’am?” The waiter inquired.

 

“Oh, nothing, sorry.” You told him, glaring at the man who was glaring at you again. 

 

He had a hood hidden in his suit, he lifted it up to hide himself.

 

You drank your water and quickly left. 

 

You ran behind the building, hopefully able to lose the man watching you.

 

You glared behind you, making sure he wasn’t following you.

 

As you turned forward, you fell into the same guy except this time he was wearing a hoodie with his hands inside the bottom pocket with a smug look, glaring down at you.

 

“Leave me alone, creep!” You yelled.

 

What you didn’t realize was that you two were cornered.

 

3 men with knives approached you two.

 

“Give us what you got, and we’ll try to leave you two alone.” One of them said.

 

“Are you gonna do something or stand there with that stupid smug look on your face-”

 

You were cut off.

 

“Sapnap.” He said.

 

“What?” you asked.

 

“The name’s Sapnap.” He finished.

 

“This is really not the time for introductions, creep.” You told him.

 

“Not smart to be rude to someone with a weapon.” He spat, teeth gritted.

 

Sapnap pulled out a dagger, flipping it through his fingers.

“Now I suggest you 3 scram before I dice you like onions, except only your mothers will be crying, not your fathers though, because that’s me.” Sapnap told the 3.

 

They didn’t listen and walked towards you and him.

 

Sapnap walked towards them making numerous references to shows you haven’t heard of, stabbing them one by one. They all fell to the ground, bleeding out.

 

He turned towards you, wiping blood from his lips.

 

You raised an eyebrow at him. “Don’t you worry that they’ll find your fingerprints on the weapon?” 

 

“I always take that into account, so I use gloves.” He told you, taking them off and putting them into the pocket of his pants. “Surprisingly easy when you go to a place where that's common.” He glared at you. 

 

“Although I would love to stay and chat with you, I’m afraid you’ve seen too much, my dear.”

 

Sapnap walked towards you, he acted like he was going to kill you. 


But instead, he put you to sleep by pressing a nerve on your body.

 

You woke up on a couch, unbound, not even a sign of being tied up.

 

“Good morning, princess.” Sapnap stood in front of the couch and sat down.

 

“Like the place? Just made renovations on it.”


You looked around. The place wasn’t exactly grand, but it was cozy.

 

You were confused. He wasn’t psychotic like you thought he was. He didn’t exactly kidnap you, more like took you to his place to keep you safe.

 

You stood up and he didn’t even react. He just moved aside and let you walk around.

 

You looked at the pictures around his house.

 

There was one picture in particular that stood out to you.

 

It was a picture of Sapnap with his father in front of your old home.

 

“Is this your father?” You asked him.

 

He grabbed it lightly from your hands. “Yes. But we don’t talk about him.” he sighed, walking away and placing the picture on its face.

 

“What happened?” You asked the melancholy man.

 

He turned to look at you. “Killed him when I was 9. Cut his head off with a circular saw.”

 

“Oh no! That’s the worst accident I can think of.” You started to sympathize with him.

 

“Oh, it wasn’t an accident, I just kinda regret it now.” He said. “But he used to drive me insane. I couldn’t deal with it. I was 9 but I was twisted. Maybe that’s why my dog was in the oven but whatever.” He continued.

 

“So anyways, you hungry?” He asked, entering the kitchen.

 

“I just want a drink.” You told him.

 

Sapnap opened the fridge and poured you a glass of water.

 

You sat down on his leather couch.

 

The guy towered over you. Your heart skipped a beat when he wrapped his arm around you.

 

Despite the fact that he practically kidnapped you, this place was much more comfier. 

 

8 months later and you moved in with him.




You entered the house with a bag of energy drinks, both for you and Sapnap.

 

Sapnap walked up to you. “Hey babe.” He kissed you on the cheek and took the bag from your hand.

 

As Sapnap took off your coat, you couldn’t help but wonder how long he had been watching you.

 

But that didn’t matter now. You were in love.

Chapter 2: Roll The Die, Dear

Summary:

You learn of Sapnap's actual job, and get addicted to gambling.

Notes:

yall sapnap simps are down badddd

Chapter Text

After you dealt with the fact that Sapnap had practically kidnapped you, you wondered how he made his money. He didn’t seem like the type to make shady deals exactly.

 

“Hey, we’ve been living together for 8 months, but I never knew how you made your money.” You told him.

 

“Hm? Oh, I run a casino.” He told you, putting up light fixtures.

 

You turned your head away a bit, widening in surprise.

 

“I’m going there tonight, wanna come?” Sapnap asked you, climbing down from a ladder.

 

“Sure, I’ve never been one for gambling but there’s a first time for everything.” You replied.



Later, at the casino Sapnap ran, you entered the double revolving doors, taking in the heavy smell of cigarette smoke, sweat, and cash.

 

You looked over at all the gambling opportunities.

 

Sapnap handed you a bag of money.

 

“Take this to the chip dealer, he’ll give you chips for it.” Sapnap told you.

 

You ran to the chip dealer and gave him 500 dollars.

 

“What kind of chips would you like?” The chip dealer asked monotony.

 

“Uhhh, Lays?” You replied, confused.

 

Sapnap walked up behind you, grabbing your shoulders and leaning over you.

 

“She means 10 $50 chips.” He spoke for you.

 

The chip dealer handed you a bag and you then walked away.

 

“Let’s play Klondike.” Sapnap told you.

 

You stood across from him, at separate ends of the table. 

 

(Please bear with me I only did a bit of research on casino games so if this is wrong tell me)

 

“How much would you like to bet, darling?” He asked you.

 

“I’ll bet 5 $50 chips.” You replied.

 

“Alright, I’ll bet 50 $1000 chips.” He said, smirking.

 

You were stunned. If your math was correct, that was $50,000 he was putting on the line.



Sapnap held the 5 dice in his hand, then blew into them. He rolled the die onto the table and he got a 5, 3, 6, 5, 4, 1.

 

“24.” Sapnap quickly replied. 

 

“Get higher than that, and you win $50,000 dollars. 2 will be ignored.”

 

You grabbed the dice, rolling them and copying what he did.

 

You were hesitant.

 

Sapnap leaned forward, putting his hand towards you. “Roll the die, dear.”

 

You rolled it and got 6, 3, 1, 4, 2, and 1.

 

Sapnap quickly added up the numbers, ignoring the 2.

 

“15. You lose. Hand over the 5 $50 tokens, princess, I win.”

 

You handed him the tokens, admitting defeat.

 

After you had finished your gambling for the night, you both went home and went to sleep.

 

“Good night, dear.” Were Sapnap’s final words as you fell asleep.

Chapter 3: Hired and Fired

Summary:

Sapnap becomes a teacher and you surprise him.

(He has a teaching license)

Notes:

omg yall are down badddd

Chapter Text

After the night with Sapnap at his casino, you were tired, even though you slept longer than you normally did.

 

You woke up, the house quieter than usual, even when Sapnap’s gone.

 

You realized a small note on the door telling you that Sapnap had decided to become a science substitute teacher for fun.

 

“He has qualifications to be a teacher? Surprising considering his technical criminal record.” You said to yourself, note in hand.

 

You decided to surprise Sapnap by tracking his IPhone and setting up a romantic dinner for him, complete with a red tablecloth, a vase of roses in the center, lights off, the only thing lighting the house dimly was a candle on both sides of the table, where you and Sapnap were supposed to sit across from each other.

 

He came home right as you finished putting the food on the table.

 

“Like the table?” You asked him.

 

He came up to you, kissing you on the forehead.

 

You both sat down at the romantic dinner table you had set up for the two of you.

 

“So how’d it go?” You asked him, eating your food.

 

“Yeah, I got fired.” Sapnap laughed.

 

“Apparently yelling and cursing your students out isn’t allowed at that school. Killjoys.” He continued.

 

“You what?!” You yelled.

 

“You heard me, dear.” He raised his head up, smiling smugly, you thought he looked cuter with the facial hair stubble and the white sweatband wrapped around his forehead.

 

You blushed and looked away slightly, acting like you weren’t thinking about his features.

 

As Sapnap stood up, you looked towards him.

 

He walked over to you, He leaned down and cupped your chin.

 

“I love you, darling.” He told you.

 

Your cheeks turned red hot, your heart skipped a beat. And to add onto it, he leaned in and planted a kiss on your lips.

 

It felt like he had just stolen your heart; and he really had.

 

“I love you too, dear.” You told him, unable to breathe from the kiss he had just given you.



Later, when you two went out to get groceries together, Sapnap told you to stay where you were as he was going to get something from the next aisle over.

 

You viewed the shelves, stacked with various things such as spices, seasonings, and other things used to add flavor to a food.

 

Someone walked up to you and started flirting with you.

 

“Hey, you look beautiful, sweetcheeks. Can I rock your boat?” He asked.

 

You wore a disgusted look on your face.

 

“Get away from me, creep!” You yelled.

 

Sapnap had heard and ran over to the aisle.

 

You realized the mistake you had made; he was going to kill this man right in the seasoning aisle.

 

“Excuse me?” Sapnap said in a deep voice you had never heard from him before.

 

The man who had flirted with you turned around.

 

Sapnap immediately punched him in the nose, possibly breaking it.

 

He wrapped his arm around yours, a 12 pack of soda in his other hand.

 

You realized that his fist was bloodied. You realized how down bad you were for this man.

 

Sapnap walked with you, heading to the checkout.

 

He washed the blood from his fist. 

 

He opened his fist to find a tooth from the person he punched.

 

“Guess the tooth fairy money is mine now.” He giggled.

You and him left the store, arms wrapped around each other.

Chapter 4: Need Some Help, Darling?

Summary:

Someone robs the two of you, and Sapnap is determined to get it all back.

Notes:

SAPNAP SIMPS SPSPSPPSPSPSPSPSPS

Chapter Text

Sapnap woke you up, a look of worry on his face.

 

“Someone robbed us in the night!” He told you.

 

You got up quickly, looking at what was taken.

 

Practically everything expensive was stolen, like your ring.

 

Sapnap opened up his closet, grabbed a pair of brass knuckles, and took his phone out.

 

“I knew this would happen so in that little ring you had? I put a tracker in case you got kidnapped. Only I can kidnap you.” He told you, smugly.

 

He tracked the ring to a house 5 miles away.

 

“Let’s go, sweetheart.” He said to you, motioning his head to the front door.

 

He hopped into the car and as soon as you got in the car and closed the door, your seatbelt not even on, he started the car and drove off as hard as he could.

 

You quickly got your seatbelt on and looked over at the speedometer. It was reaching 30, 50, 70, 90.

 

You saw your life flash past your eyes as he drove past numerous people, not speaking and he looked unamused.

 

The car stopped in front of the house. You wondered how he didn’t hit anyone while he was driving.

 

He opened his door and opened yours to let you out.

 

He allowed you to take your hand into his and he helped you out.

 

As soon as the door closed, he was thinking of how he should torture the robber.

 

“Maybe I’ll strip him of his skin?” He asked himself.

 

While he was doing that, you were trying to open the door.

 

As you rammed into the door, hoping your weight would bust it open, you fell backwards and fell on your back.

 

Sapnap crouched down and placed his hand on your stomach.

 

“You okay?” He asked.

 

“Yeah.” You replied.

 

“Need some help, darling?” He offered you a hand to get up then walked up to the door.

 

He pulled a lockpick out of his pocket and tried to pick the lock.

 

The lockpick broke. Sapnap then looked under the doormat and found the key.

 

“Kind of stupid to put your key under the mat if someone’s trying to get in that has an IQ higher than a spoon.” He spoke, the door already unlocked.

 

He kicked the door open and walked inside, brass knuckles at the ready.

 

You could tell he was alert, despite the fact that no one seemed to be home.

 

He looked around at the pictures.

 

Sapnap picked up a picture, looking at the robber's family.

 

“Another mother to marry.” He told himself.

 

“No offense.” Sapnap said to you, turning away from the picture.

 

He cracked the picture in his fist and walked away.

 

Surprisingly, the things he stole were on the table, in plain sight.

 

“This guy is stupid.” Sapnap told himself, laughing. 

 

He grabbed the items and walked out.

 

“We shouldn’t and can’t be here longer than we need to.” 

 

You followed him out the door and as you two drove home at a slow speed, you both loudly sang music together.

 

But at one point, you were pretty sure he was quoting his own criminal record.

 

“Wait, are you a criminal?” You asked him.

 

“Uh, yeah. I literally kidnapped you, killed my father, tossed my dog in the oven, I could go on. And those are the charges that haven’t been put on there.” He said, confused that you didn’t know.

 

“Hot.” You said.

 

“Excuse me?” He asked, glaring at you.

 

“Hot.” You repeated.

 

Sapnap took his eyes off the road and kissed you on the lips.

 

As you both went home, you were speechless, paying attention to every word he said.

Chapter 5: The Warmth of a House

Summary:

Toasty

Notes:

please take this offering just dont steal my liver

Chapter Text

You were walking in the city with Sapnap, the whooshing of cars and beeping of horns tuned out. 

 

All you listened to was him.

 

You grabbed his right arm with both arms, leaning your head on it.

 

As you walked with him, you heard him humming a song. The song you had heard him humming while he was protecting you the first time you had met and were cornered.

 

He looked down at you, the two of you met eyes and he looked away.

 

Sapnap stopped and you hadn’t realized. You had almost walked out into traffic and got run over, but he quickly grabbed your arm and pulled you out of traffic.

 

“”I would prefer not to be accused of murder again.” He told you, smiling as you both held hands.

 

As you both made your way towards your house, you got distracted by a cat.

 

You slowly approached the cat and let it know you wouldn’t hurt it.

 

Sapnap stood on the concrete pathway, waiting for you patiently.

 

You picked up the cat and ran over to Sapnap.

 

He sneezed multiple times. “I’m allergic to-” He sneezed again. “Cats.” He finished, wiping his nose.

 

You set the cat down and after the two of you got inside, Sapnap got tissues for himself as you got food and water for the cat.

 

“That cat’s gonna keep coming back if you feed it.” Sapnap told you, blowing into a tissue.

 

“Well I can’t let it starve or die of dehydration can I?” You told him.

 

Sapnap rolled his eyes and crossed his legs as he put his legs up on the coffee table in front of the TV.

 

You changed your clothes to make sure there was no cat hair on you to prevent making Sapnap sneeze again. 

 

Sapnap chilled on the couch for a little bit then decided to get onto the SMP.

 

You crept up behind him and snatched his white headband then put it on yourself.

 

He turned around and ran after you, trying to get it back.

 

You giggled as you held onto the heatband as it was on your forehead.

 

“Come here you little-” He jumped on you, toppling you onto the bed, grabbing his headband off your head.

 

You tugged his sweater and he turned back quickly, stopping to look at you.

 

You grabbed him and slammed him on the bed.

 

Because he was much stronger than you, it took some force but when he was lying on his back you jumped on top of him and cuddled with him.

 

He wrapped his arms around you and closed his eyes.

 

An hour or two later, he woke up to find you had gotten up.

 

Sapnap rose up and started looking around the house for you.

 

He heard a thump behind the door to the bedroom that he had just exited and as he looked behind it, he found you sleeping, most likely waiting to scare him.

 

He scooped you up and set you on the bed, tucking you in and turning off the light.

 

He came back to his computer and found out that his computer was still on, with Dream’s character in front of him.

 

Sapnap shook his character’s face and looked at Dream’s character.

(In chat)

(Sapnap) hello?

(Dream) sapnap you were afk for 2 hours. 2 HOURS

 

(Sapnap) shut up dream youre just mad that youre single

 

(GeorgeNotFound) :O

 

(Tubbo_) ranboo i saw that

 

(Ranboo) not sure what ur talking abt

 

(Tubbo_) you just killed a bee

 

(Ranboo) they died to my thorns

 

(Tubbo_) i saw you punch it

 

(Ranboo) bc it had half a heart i punched it so i 

could get away i did it for you

 

(Tubbo_) really?   Right_hand_pointing Left_hand_pointing

 

(Sapnap) i'm gonna go guys

 

Sapnap turned off Minecraft and went to sleep on the couch.

 

You were woken up by the sound of him rolling off the couch and hitting the tile.

You ran over to him, seeing he was still asleep somehow, he woke up as you struggled to pick him up, startled.

 

“What happened?” He asked, confused as to why you were carrying him.

 

“You fell off the couch pretty hard.” You replied, placing him onto the couch and sitting down next to him.

 

You rolled his sleeve up, pressing his arm lightly everywhere to see if he was hurt anywhere that he couldn’t tell.

 

You pressed a spot on his upper arm and he told you that it felt weird there.

 

You kissed it and rolled his sleeve up.

 

As you walked by his computer to go to the kitchen, you saw a DM from one of his friends, Dream.

 

Sapnap looked over at you, seeing you about to click on the DM. He jumped up and asked you to not worry.

 

You walked away, confused as to why he would hide it from you.

I mean, it was his account and all, but the worry in his voice made you suspicious of it.

 

You were considering peeking on the conversation, but decided not to.

 

After Sapnap finished typing to Dream, you handed him a bowl of Adobo.

 

After finishing his food, Sapnap said he had to go somewhere.

 

“Oh, where?” You asked him, still eating.

 

“I have to go to-” He stopped himself.

 

“Where?” You asked again.

 

“It’s a secret.” He said, opening the door, smiling as he winked at you.

 

You realized he had left his phone.

 

Curious, you picked it up and attempted multiple passcodes to get into it.

 

You were unable to and the phone took a picture of you.

 

You ducked out of the camera’s view, hoping it didn’t catch you.

 

With a defeated sigh, you looked down at your phone, seeing Sapnap’s location?

 

You looked down at what was supposed to be his phone. He never took his phone with him.

 

You believed he was in danger, as he never needed help. 

 

So grabbing a dagger and running to the location it said he was at, you found what seemed to be a normal house.

 

You knocked on the door, being greeted by someone with white, round glasses and brown hair.

 

He looked at you with shock and slammed the door before you could even get a word out.

 

You heard a couple murmurs inside the house, as if they were planning something.

 

You knocked on the door once again, being greeted by the same man, but this time he had his glasses partially off, you were able to see one of his eyes.

 

“Excuse me, is someone named Sapnap here?” You asked, hands folded.

 

“No. Who’s that?” The man replied, it was clear he was lying.

 

“Alright.” You spoke.

 

You walked away, waiting for the door to close.

 

After walking up to the side of the house, you managed to scale the wall and look inside one of the windows, seeing a suited man with another person wearing a beanie that said LAFD.

 

They both noticed you, a look of worry on their face as they ran downstairs.

 

You lost your grip on the wall, sliding down slowly.

 

As you got onto the ground, you looked at your hands, they were red, but they didn’t hurt that much.

 

You looked as someone walked up to the door, something behind their back.

 

As the man with white glasses opened the door, he got knocked down by the man at the door.

 

You decided to sneak up to the door, seeing it was still open.

 

You overheard what the man who had just entered the house said. 

 

“Now, if I don’t get her, you are all going to die.” He said.

 

You heard a familiar voice within the house, Sapnap.

 

“She’s not here, I promise.” Sapnap spoke, a hint of worry in his voice.

 

You looked into the window, seeing the man was wielding a gun.

 

Your eyes grew big, knowing he was in fact in danger.

 

Creeping up behind the man, you tapped him on the shoulder.

 

“Just the woman I was looking for-” He was interrupted by you punching him in the nose, possibly breaking it.

 

Sapnap ran up to you, hugging you as he looked down at the man now on the ground.

 

You kneeled down beside the man you had just punched.

 

“Sapnap, is there any gasoline?” You asked, looking up at him.

 

“Uh, in the shed behind the house. Why?” He asked.

You ran behind the house, coating your dagger in gasoline.

 

Walking back into the house, you asked Sapnap for a match.

 

He handed you one along with the matchpack to light it.

 

You told everyone else to leave the house, checking each and every room for other people lingering.

 

As you walked up to the man wincing on the ground, you leaned down next to him, stabbing him with your gasoline coated dagger in the arm to make sure he stayed alive.

 

You lit a match and tossed it at him, walking outside and watching him go up in flames.

 

Sapnap looked at you in surprise.

 

The man in white glasses walked up to you.

 

“Got any marshmallows?” He asked, laughing sarcastically.

 

“Yeah actually.” You replied, opening your backpack and grabbing enough marshmallows for everyone that was in the house.

 

Taking turns, you all cooked a marshmallow and ate it, watching the house go up in flames.

 

Sapnap sat down next to you, allowing you to lean against him.

 

“We were planning a party in there for you, y’know.” He told you.

 

Someone stood up and screamed. “I forgot my phone in there!” He yelled.

 

The man quickly attempted to run into the house before he was stopped by the man in white glasses yelling his name.



Karl.



After getting introduced to everyone there, you had found out that Dream, Karl, George, Ranboo, Wilbur, Quackity, Schlatt, and Tubbo were there.

 

As you and Sapnap sat in the front, the house slowly burning down, the screams of the man had died out and Schlatt spoke.

 

“You two are so cute together, sad I can take her away quickly.” He said, mischievously. 

 

You sighed as you turned around and placed your hand on his chest and your other hand on his chin.

 

He looked at you with wide eyes, not expecting you to do that.

 

You pushed him and he toppled onto his back.

 

“How about you focus on your stock instead of me?” You spoke.

 

You could hear a couple people behind you and Sapnap giggling.

 

“I’ll do the same to you guys too.” You said, quickly turning around with a half-serious look.

 

You looked behind them and saw a dark car.

 

“Isn’t that our car, Sapnap?” You asked him.

 

“Yeah, how do you think I got here?” He replied.

 

Slowly, everyone left, you decided to stay a little longer than Sapnap, being left alone with Quackity.

 

Quackity slowly but surely inched closer to you but stayed at a respectable distance from you.

 

You looked over at him, smiling and waving.

 

You saw that Sapnap was back, ready to pick you up.

 

You walked over to Quackity, messing with his hair to distract him.

 

Waving goodbye to Quackity, you got into the car with Sapnap.

 

“Just copped a new beanie.” You told Sapnap.

 

He laughed, driving away slowly.

 

Quackity saw and started running after the two of you, yelling Spanish words the two of you couldn’t understand.

 

Sapnap drove a little faster to get away from Quackity, rolling down his window and sticking his tongue out.

 

You fell asleep in the car.

 

Sapnap had to carry you into the house and tuck you in.

 

He laid down next to you, soon falling asleep after.

 


A/N OMG I AM SO SORRY I HAVENT BEEN UPDATING IVE BEEN PROCRASTINATING AND IM FINALLY DONE SO HERE IT IS LOLZ

 

Btw i might update the wilbur soot fanfic if i can lol