Actions

Work Header

Willing Sacrifice

Summary:

It's been so long since Rhaast had a worthy offering.

Notes:

More horny nonsense from the person who brought you Stirring Up Embers and Choking On Your Voice, basically. Set in the Blood Moon universe this time.

(See the end of the work for more notes.)

Chapter 1: Proposal

Summary:

Rhaast propositions Kayn.

Chapter Text

When Kayn had first freed Rhaast, it was with a broken heart, the horned forehead of a broken mask, and a burning desire for revenge. The boy's beloved father had been rewarded for his years of service to the Blood Moon cult with being killed, and he now wished to either make them fall or die trying. To this end, he found the scythe that contained the ancient demon, bound their souls, and freed him with a warning to listen to his every order, lest Kayn sliced his own throat open and end the both of them.

Seeing as Rhaast was one of the five original demons, only for Aatrox to betray him and the rest of their siblings by sealing them in their own weapons and erasing their names from history, he decided to humor the boy.

They find the order of the Snow Moon. Rhaast's presence is tolerated, and Kayn flourishes under the attention of the High Priestess. He knows the name of every important person, what their masks look like, what demons they commune with, and Illaoi is quick to put this information to good use.

Both demons and cultists chase him. It probably didn't take them too long to figure out Zed's missing son is the one who sold them out, and it's with hate and lust for his blood that they try to kill him. Unfortunately for them, Kayn hates more, and Rhaast is much too satisfied with the bodies that pile up around the boy to consider switching side.

They are linked by blood, after all. Every kill Kayn makes, they feed directly into Rhaast's power. It has been so long since Rhaast had a worthy offering, and Kayn gives him something to savor each time they go out.

He deserves a reward for his not-quite devotion.


"Would you let me fuck you?" Rhaast asks one night, when they've taken refuge in a grotto away from prying eyes.

Kayn yelps, turns away from his sleeping bag, and turns toward Rhaast with a comically outraged look. "Where the hell did that come from!?"

"Gratitude." Rhaast admits. "You did free me from my imprisonment." He then shamelessly looked Kayn up and down, either not noticing or caring about the flush on his face. "And it would be no chore for me..." He then muttered, more to himself than anything.

Kayn huffed. "I forgot how fucking horny demons were..."

"Don't lump me in with the rest of them, boy." Rhaast warned. "And I am not propositioning you from a place of lust."

"Then why would you-"

"Once again, gratitude." Rhaast repeated. "Just for tonight. And if you like it, I'd be more than willing to do so again."

Kayn huffed. "And if I don't want to get fucked?"

"Suck your cock, then." Rhaast answered, not missing a beat. "Have you ever been worshipped for an entire night, Kayn? A moment where you're the only thing that matters to a single person? That is what I'm offering you."

Kayn's blush was bright, and he averted his eyes from Rhaast. "I..." He started, abnormally shy. "Would be my first time..." He admitted in a small voice.

"Really?" Rhaast asked, surprised. "I didn't take you for a prude."

"I know what sex is!" Kayn snapped. He then averted his eyes again. "I've just- no one ever caught my eye in the Blood Moon, and I was too focused on my studies, and it's the same with the Snow Moon with my hunt for other demons on top of all that, and normal people aren't exactly willing to sleep with you when your eyes are apparently crazier than some demons' faces and that's not even getting into how I'm-" He buried his head in his hands. "It just never came up..."

Rhaast hummed. "Would you like to? Just for tonight." He reassured. "Refuse me, and I'll drop the subect."

Kayn sighed. "I don't know, I'm not sure I want you to fuck me..."

"Then I won't." Rhaast promised, before licking his teeth. "But I know other ways to drive men mad from pleasure." Kayn's blush doubled at the implications. "Well?"

Kayn took a deep breath, mulling it over. "I'll give it a try." He then acquiesced. "But if I tell you to stop, you stop."

"Of course." Rhaast purred, getting up from where he was to come sit next to Kayn. Even sitting down, the demon easily towered over Kayn, and the hand he cradled his face with could've easily crushed his whole head. "It's no fun if you're not begging for it."

Kayn shuddered, letting Rhaast push him down onto his blanket. The demon crawled up on top of him, undoing the clasp that held his collar together. Rhaast then leaned in to nibble at his neck, using on hand to direct Kayn's head until it was no longer in his way, and the other to undo his top. The boy underneath him shuddered as Rhaast's teeth grazed his neck. "Rhaast-"

"I'm not going to hurt you." Rhaast immediately reassured, pressing the closest thing he could to kisses on Kayn's neck. He could feel his pulse pick up. "Not unless you want me to." Kayn exhaled in relief, doing his best to relax and helping Rhaast undress him.

The tattoo of the Blood Moon pulses faintly under Rhaast's touch when he presses his palm to it. "It'll fade." Kayn muttered, before gasping something pretty when Rhaast's claws grazed his nipples. The demon repeated the motion, savoring the sounds that spilled out of Kayn's mouth.

"Of course it will." Rhaast answered absentmindedly, more interested in Kayn's sighs and little moans. Such pretty sounds... He started trailing down, nipping at Kayn's skin and savoring the blood that occasionally welled up. Already, the Snow Moon had started to change the boy, the taste of his blood cold and sharp on Rhaast's tongue. Not that it mattered much, the taste of it still singing on his tongue. One of his knees met Kayn's crotch, and while he was slightly offended the boy didn't seem hard yet, Kayn's gasp and the rocking motion of his hip was reward enough. "There we are."

His hands trailed to Kayn's ornate belts, and two cold, smaller hands stopped him. He raised his head toward the boy. "Let me." Kayn said, his hands dragging Rhaast back up. To the demon's surprise, he kissed him. It only took a moment before Rhaast kissed back, grabbing Kayn's face and claiming his mouth as his own in a surprisingly gentle kiss. When the two parted, he realized Kayn had undone his belts. "There you go. Do what you will."

"Oh, I will~" Rhaast purred, sliding off Kayn's pants and undergarments in one move. He paused in confusion and understanding as he eyed his genitals. "You're..."

"A man." Kayn cut off sharply, his eyes equally sharp in warning. Suddenly, his earlier comments about apprehension made some more sense.

"... Of course." Rhaast rumbled in understanding, grabbing Kayn's thighs and massaging them in apology. Kayn sighed, letting himself sag slightly in relief.

He then yelped as Rhaast ran a claw along his fold. Rhaast was hot to the touch, almost burning in fact, and said hotness was amplified by the way his fingers spread his lips open and toyed with his dick. Kayn covered his mouth with one hand, the other one fisting the blanket he had been set down on as Rhaast continued teasing him. Thankfully, said teasing didn't last too long, Rhaast taking his hand off and wiping it onto the blanket.

He tensed again when Rhaast pulled him closer, lifting his legs and setting his thighs over his shoulder. He then gently gripped Kayn's wrist, his hand big enough to cover most of his forearm, and moved his hand away from his face. "Don't hide. I want to hear you." Kayn made a sound similar to a whimper, but nodded, hesitantly lifting his hands to Rhaast's horns for something to grip. He then laid his head back, trying to control his breathing...

... and promptly failed when Rhaast licked up a long stripe along his folds. Seeing as the demon lacked lips, he couldn't exactly do anything but lick, but he more than made up for it with both the length of his tongue, and the control he had over it. Kayn moaned loudly, spreading his legs further and giving Rhaast ample space to work with. The demon answered with an appreciative hum, a squeeze of his hips, and licking incessantly at his dick. "Fucking hell- ah!"

Rhaast had folded his tongue over his cock, and was now using the tip of it to tease at his entrance. Kayn momentarily turned his head downward with wide eyes, and immediately looked away when he realized that Rhaast was looking at him, face flushing. He moaned shakily when Rhaast's warm, thick tongue entered him, and then loudly when it brushed against a very sensitive spot. The demon continued the motion, savoring how Kayn's sounds of pleasure gradually pitched up until he was nearly screaming.

He moved his hands from the boys's thighs to his backside, both to allow him to wrap his legs around his neck as best as he could, and so he could hold him closer as he came. And surely enough- "Dontstopdontstopdontstopdontstopdontstop- AAAaah!~" Kayn rocked back into Rhaast's mouth as his orgasm caught him, too taken by pleasure to be self-conscious about it. Rhaast kept stimulating him through it until the sounds he made turned shaky from pain.

Only then died he draw out his tongue, dragging out one last pleasure whine out of Kayne before setting him back down. He took in the sight: Kayn, panting and flushed, spread legs still shaking and teary eyes struggling to stay awake. Rhaast crooned at him, helping him put his pants back on. "Consider my offer. Sleep for now, I'll keep watch."

Kayn shakily nodded, finding the strength to get into his sleeping bag. "Thank you." He uttered out before falling asleep.

Rhaast pat his head. "You're welcome."

Their relationship changes slightly, after that. More openly amicable on Rhaast's end, and all remaining hostility on Kayn's end died to fiery embarrassment over the night. And maybe a bit of desire as he considered Rhaast's offer.

Chapter 2: Reciprocity

Notes:

I actually had this written first, so... ._.

Chapter Text

The next time they do something, Kayn initiates it.

They're relaxing in an abandoned temple, one dedicated to Aatrox. So Rhaast destroyed every single effigy he could find, and was now ruminating in his anger on a small altar. It's not even an hour before Kayn comes to him with a bottle and a fancy cup. "I found some..." He squinted at the label on the bottle. "... Bloodied cherry wine. Do you want some?" Rhaast groaned, making a gesture for Kayn to pass him the bottle. Might as well... 

He didn't pass him the bottle. Instead, he poured the wine into the cup, handing it to Rhaast with a bow of his head. "... thanks?" The demon said, taking the cup from Kayn and squinting at him. That wasn't like him...

Kayn raised his head slightly, but kept his shoulders bowed. Subdued. "Do you want anything else? There's a village not too far away, I could go get us some real food." He offered.

Rhaast squinted harder. What were his intentions...? "I'm fine for now." He settled on, and Kayn nodded before making his way out of the room.

He keeps popping back in, always with something to give. Things like I'm gonna light some incense to get rid of the old wet stone smell, is it okay with you? Or maybe I found this necklace in a pile of treasure, looks like the kind of thing you like. And even Hey, check out this cool knife I found! What? No, I already have enough of those, I was wondering if you wanted it. If Rhaast didn't know Kayn so well, he'd almost think he was... worshipping him...

... In an inappropriately casual way, granted, but their relationship had quite literally started with Kayn literally threatening a murder-suicide if Rhaast didn't serve him. So the quiet deferring and bringing him gifts was a vast improvement. He decided to test his theory as Kayn finished lighting a few candles, giving the room a more home-y air. "Is your offer to get food still on the table?" He asked.

Kayn turned toward him, before nodding almost demurely. "Do you want anything?"

"Any kind of meat, really." Rhaast answered, shrugging. "More wine, too. Bread is always good." He thought for a moment. "Do you have any suggestions for dessert?"

"How do fruits and honey sound?" Kayn asked, and Rhaast shrugged again.

"Yeah, sure. Just be back before the moon gets high." He told him, and Kayn nodded before practically running out of the temple.

He does comes back before the moon gets high, and Rhaast just sees him pass by before he locks himself in a room. When Kayn comes back, he's carrying a tray covered in food: perfectly cut meat, cheese, fresh and dried fruits, slices of bread and other such things cover the whole thing. He placed the tray in front of Rhaast, letting him take in everything as he took the bottle of bloodied wine and poured him another glass before he took a step back, keeping his hands folded in front of him and his head bowed.

At this point, this had to be worship: it wasn't just meat he had brought, it was a mix of red and white with a side of shrimps. It wasn't just cheese, it was little pieces of yellow cheese cut into triangles sitting right next to delicately sliced slices of goat cheese. It wasn't just fruits, grapes, apple slices, orange slices and dried apricots sat around a small pot of honey, most probably for dipping. It wasn't just slices of bread, it was... okay, it was mostly bread, but the boy had still gone through the effort of even slicing that into slices. And those 'other such things'? Fresh vegetables, pickled olives, nuts and spreads awaited him.

It all awaited him.

He raised his head. "What's all this?" Rhaast asked, genuinely too confused to get angry. "Why go through all this trouble?"

Kayn blinked. "You've been in a bad mood since we got there." He explained. "I thought you could use a pick-me-up."

"A 'pick-me-up'?" Rhaast repeated, incredulous. "Kayn, I feel like you're trying to worship me right now. Not even as a demon, but as a god."

The boy shrugged. "You're worth the effort. Definitely more than all those other shit stains they had me stab goats for back with the Blood Moon."

Rhaast paused for a moment, processing what Kayn had just said. "Come here," He finally said, patting the space next to him. "And repeat what you've just said."

Kayn nodded, walking up to Rhaast and sitting next to him. "You are the only being that I think is worth putting the time of worship into." Kayn answered, looking straight in Rhaast's eyes. "The only one who's both powerful enough to deserve such attention, and hateful enough to deserve my attention."

Rhaast purred, cradling Kayn's face as he leaned back. He relished in the pink that dusted his face, before gesturing at the plate of food. "Will you feed me your handiwork?" He asked. "I'm afraid I'm not very... familiar with human foods."

Before long, he has Kayn sitting at his side like an emperor's concubine, handfeeding him each parcel of food with an abominably soft look on his face. Rhaast could almost mistake him for a priestess, if it wasn't for the fact that Kayn had a body count of both humans and demons in the hundreds and was also a man. Still, tonight's devotion makes him want to pin him down and make him cry out, but this is also enjoyable.

Eventually, they run out of food, and Rhaast realized that Kayn hadn't eaten anything. "Did you eat anything?" He asked, tucking a loose strand of hair. "I don't want you starving to death."

"I ate a bit earlier." Kayn answered, a hand rising to caress Rhaast's chest. "And... I was hoping to put something else in my mouth." His hand started going downward. "Return a favor, if you will."

... Oh. OH. Rhaast grinned, cradling Kayn's chin and caressing his bottom lip. "Such a sweet offer..." He spread his legs, giving Kayn ample space for what he wanted to do. "How could I say no? Do what you wish with me."

Kayn shuddered, before moving himself to kneel on the ground. He undid the rope holding Rhaast's pants up, sliding them and his undergarments to the floor. He tilted his head in confusion when he only saw a slit, running a cold finger over it. "Uh." He looked up at Rhaast. "You too?"

"Not really, no." Rhaast explained. "Just... different from humans." Kayn nodded, spreading the slit open and trying to figure out what he could do, when he spoke again. "Am I to take it that you've accepted my earlier proposition?"

Kayn's entire face flushed red. "I... we'd be going at my pace, right?" He asked, voice small with that bashfulness Rhaast hadn't seen since he'd first approached him.

Rhaast rumbled, patting his head. "Of course. It's no fun if you're quaking in fear the whole time." He reassured Kayn, who sighed in relief.

"Okay... then yeah." Kayn agreed, a small smile on his face. "It could be fun." And with that, he went back to trying to figure out how Rhaast's crotch worked, running his fingers between the folds and slipping one inside when slick started gathering. He frowned in confusion when he felt something brush against them, taking his fingers out, and gasped when something started to poke out. "Oh." He breathed out in realization.

"Oh?" Rhaast repeated, amused even as his cock started emerging from it's sheath.

"Yeah. Oh." Kayn repeated. "I can do with that." He wrapped his hand around Rhaast's cock, the demon rumbling at how cold Kayn's hand was. It wasn't an unpleasant experience, but it was a novel one. On his part, Kayn was coaxing the shaft out, seeming particularly taken with the scale-like ridges on it's underside. When pre-cum started beading at the head, he smeared it with his thumb before sticking it in his mouth, closing his eyes as he tasted Rhaast. "Mmm... not bad."

Rhaast huffed. "Is that all you have to say?"

"M'afraid you might be a bit of an acquired taste." Kayn answered, before starting to lean in. He took a deep breath, blowing cold air onto Rhaast's cock and making him tense up. "Luckily for you, I'm not a picky eater." And with that, he took the head in his mouth, swirling his tongue around it.

Rhaast hissed at that, barely retraining himself from grabbing Kayn's ponytail and using it as a handle to fuck his face. He instead reached out for the fragment of his mask, slipping it off and putting to the side. The horns would just get in the way. He then grabbed the edge of the altar with one hand, and entangled his other in Kayn's hair as gently as possible. "It's fine, I just need something to hold." He reassured the boy, patting his head. "And mind your teeth."

Kayn hummed something affirmative (and made Rhaast jump while at it), momentarily popped off to move his lips over his teeth, and then went right back to work. Rhaast let his head fall back, groaning a pleasure as Kayn slowly started taking him deeper. Despite the cold, Kayn's mouth was still tight and wet around him, his tongue doing its best to trace the ridges. He let out a small noise each time he got past one of them, which in turn drove Rhaast crazy. Both the noises themselves, and the vibration they created. Kayn successfully pushing past his gag reflex after a few tries especially tested Rhaast's self-control.

Finally, his lips met the base, and the both of them groaned in satisfaction. Rhaast petted Kayn's head as he breathed in through his nose, trying to stay conscious. "Good job..." He praised, Kayn answering with a muffled moan. "Do you want me to take over? I promise I'll be slow." A moment passed, before Kayn gave a miniscule nod. "Good, good. Grip my thigh, and start tapping if you need to stop." He ordered him, waiting for him to follow the instructions. When both hands gripped his thighs, he patted his head again, before gripping his ponytail at the base. "That's a good boy."

And with that, he pulled Kayn about halfway off of him before pushing back in. He was careful to keep his pace slow, only speeding up slightly when Kayn moaned and tried to move his head faster. Which... happened fairly often. Soon enough, Rhaast was fucking Kayn's mouth, and all he could do (despite his best efforts to do more) was to relax his throat, close his eyes, and shove a hand down his pants to get some relief as Rhaast used his throat.

Rhaast groaned loudly as he felt the heat in his stomach tighten. He made a move to take Kayn off of him, intent on finishing himself. But his attempt to is the first time Kayn outright fights against him, pulling back against the hold on his hair. "What, you want me to come down your throat?" He asked, and his eyes widened when Kayn opened his eyes to look at him pleadingly. He thrusted back in, momentarily massaging Kayn's scalp in apology. "You're perfect, you know that?"

Kayn moaned loudly at that, and it only took a few thrusts for Rhaast to come undone. He made sure to hold Kayn as close as he could, the pulsing of his throat as he struggled to swallow only serving to milk him further. Eventually, he took himself out of Kayn's mouth, the two just sitting there and panting as his cock went back in it's sheath. Rhaast tilted his head down when Kayn tried to say something from where he was leaning onto his thigh. "Ffffhank you..." He slurred out, his voice sounding absolutely ruined.

Rhaast chuckled, patting Kayn's head and cooing when he pressed back into the touch. "No, thank you."

They go back on the road the next morning, and Kayn has left his headband behind. He lets Rhaast draw him in close at night, and the demon watches his hair turn white.

Chapter 3: Relief

Summary:

Following an attack by a lust demon, Rhaast helps Kayn get its poison out of his system.

Notes:

WARNING FOR: Violence in the first part, and somewhat dubious consent in the second since Kayn is addled by aphrodisiacs.

Chapter Text

They have so much sex after that.

While Kayn wants to take things one step at a time, he's apparently determined to take one step each night. Some of it is out of curiosity: he wants to figure out what makes Rhaast ticks, and the demon is more than glad to let him on nights where he's feeling lazy. But mostly, it's just that he's horny and trying to scratch the itch.

Rhaast was more than glad to help him, whether he was just holding Kayn and carefully fingering him as to not hurt him with his claws while muttering praise in his ear, or whether Kayn was on top of him and grinding their parts so feverishly Rhaast could've slipped into him by accident. Oh yeah, that was another thing: Kayn had a thing for praise. When Rhaast had brought it up to him in an afterglow or another, Kayn had flushed red and accused him of also having a thing for praise, bringing up their second night as proof. Rhaast had just hummed, and pulled his human closer.

He had probably ruined Kayn to any other's touch, but that went both way: Rhaast had it bad for this human. Why, they were so taken by one another, they even forgot that the entire Blood Moon was out for Kayn's throat!

And then, they were reminded.


"Caught you, little traitor~" The demoness sung, Kayn groaning as she lifted him by the neck, both from the lack of air and his broken leg. Still, he struggled, even as her claws dug into his flesh. They drew dollops of cold blood, and she tutted. "Really? You left us for the Snow Moon?"

Kayn spat in her face. "The Snow Moon didn't kill the only person I ever loved. You can all go fuck yourselves." He snarled, glaring the demon down.

The demoness momentarily glared at him, before smiling with far too many teeth. "And here I was hoping we'd get along..." She mock-whined, one of her stingers starting to press into his abdomen. He winced, but refused to scream as he felt what was probably poison enter his blood stream. "Ooh, you're a tough one to crack!" She complimented, starting to drag him near her. "I'll enjoy making you scream-"

Rhaast suddenly flied in out of nowhere, kicking the demoness square in the jaw. Kayn landed to the ground with a grunt, and Rhaast quickly picked him up before starting to run. "Rhaast...?" He hesitantly asked, the world going by too fast to see where they were doing.

"We need to put distance between us and her." Rhaast answered, not looking at him. "Can you use your magic?"

"Yeah. Don't let go of me." Kayn answered, tightly gripping Rhaast's neck and focusing. They turned into wind and snow, travelling far too fast far anyone to possibly track.

When they rematerialized, they were in a clearing and Rhaast was putting him down. He quickly looked Kayn over, before turning toward their travel pack and pulling out the cot. "Don't move, I'll take of it." He told the human, lifting him again to set him down properly.

He then set his sights on healing his wounds, sealing shut both the pin pricks on Kayn's neck and the cut on his chest before setting his sights on his leg. "Why didn't- ngh!- why didn't you stay behind to fight?" Kayn asked as Rhaast aligned his bones, frowning in confusion.

"That demon answers directly to Aatrox." He answered, more focused on healing Kayn's leg. While you could heal with Blood Magic, it was not the intended purpose. As such, he needed to be very careful. "If we cornered her, she could call onto him. And I'm not strong enough to face my brother yet." He admitted.

Kayn hummed. "Another night, then." He stayed silent as Rhaast finished on his leg, opting to put his leg in a splint and let the rest heal naturally. He stopped Rhaast as the demon made a gesture to pull the blanket over him. "Let it, actually. I'm starting to feel hot.

"What!?" Rhaast exclaimed in what sounded like worry. "Why didn't you tell me sooner? We need to get back to the main temple as soon as possible."

Kayn blinked at him. "Rhaast, it's fine. I don't get sick."

"No, it's not fine." Rhaast growled. "You're supposed to be cold. It's the Snow Moon's whole deal! If you're not, then that means something's wrong, and you need to talk to Illaoi-"

"Oh my gods- I'm fine, Rhaast!" Kayn snapped, pushing him off of him. "It's probably just a small fever, it'll pass. I get those sometimes because of the whole 'new magic' thing, remember!?" He gestured to his hair at that. A side effect of his new order, glossy black strands turning a glowing white. He then sighed. "We'll go back, and I'll talk to Illaoi, okay? But it's not an emergency."

Rhaast frowned, but didn't say anything. "I'm gonna go make sure we're alone." He instead declared, getting up. "The last thing I want is to get caught off-guard while you're sick."

"Alright, fine, whatever." Kayn declared, turning away from him. Rhaast groaned, and walked away from him to go check. No one had followed them, and the closest thing to threats were minor spirits who ran away the moment they sensed Rhaast's presence.

When he came back half-an-hour later, Kayn was spread out on the cot, haphazardly undressed and was frantically pumping three fingers in and out of himself while panting and moaning loudly.

Rhaast was torn in-between being turned on (very attractive sight) and worried (Kayn preferred a more discreet approach to his alone time), and settled on worried when he heard him outright sob. "Kayn?" He asked, coming nearer.

His human's head snapped up, a mix of lust and sheer desperation swimming in his eyes. "Oh gods, Rhaast-" He gasped out, taking his fingers out. He started kneeling up, but his body seized and he screamed in pain a second after, collapsing on his front.

"Kayn!" Rhaast exclaimed, immediately rushing to his side and turning him. He frowned as he felt Kayn's body burning up, contrasting the cold he had come to know. He sat down cross legged, pulling his human into his lap and letting him rest his head onto his chest. "Are you alright?"

Kayn sobbed, frantically shaking his head. "Hurts..." He whimpered. "M'sorry for not listening."

"Shh, it's okay." Rhaast reassured him, caressing his back as Kayn burried his face in his chest. He then turned his head toward the boy's hole, frowning. Despite the liquid that gushed between his legs, his folds looked like they had been rubbed raw. Rhaast snatched his hand away before he could start touching himself again. "Don't. You're just making it worse."

Kayn continued crying, tears starting to stream down his face. "Rhaast, please, s'only thing that makes it stop burning-" Rhaast taped three fingers against his lower lip, and Kayn opened his mouth, letting them in. Once Rhaast was sure they were covered, he took them out.

"Let me, then." Rhaast rumbled, before slipping his fingers between Kayn's folds. Kayn's sobs momentarily pitched up in a relieved moan, before devolving into whimpers. Rhaast's other arm held him by the shoulder, propping him up. "How did you even get this worked up...?" Realization struck. "Evelynn.

Kayn blinked amidst his haze of pain and pleasure. "Wha...?"

"It's Evelynn. The demon we fought earlier." Rhaast explained. "She hunts humans by inducing arousal in them. If her disguise doesn't do the trick, her stingers will."

Kayn whined. "This is bullshit... ngh!" He bit his lip as Rhaast slipped a finger inside, immediately going for his sweet spot. "Oh gods..."

"Why would you need them? I'm right here." Rhaast rasped, slipping a second finger in and watching Kayn unravel. His human gave a throaty moan, instinctively spreading his legs wider as Rhaast scissored him open. He purred in satisfaction. "Atta boy..." Kayn moaned again, starting to detach one of his hands from Rhaast's neck- "Don't." Rhaast growled in warning, stopping all movement. Kayn's hand immediately shot back to his neck, but "I told you not to touch yourself. Why are you so intent on disobeying me?"

"I'm not-"

"Is my touch not good enough for you?" Rhaast asked, starting to drag his fingers out.

"No!" Kayn yelped, reaching out to grasp Rhaast's wrist this time. "Don't leave me empty, please-" Rhaast thrusted back in with all three wetted fingers, and Kayn's eyes rolled back as he gasped in relief.

"Better." Rhaast rumbled. And with that, he laid Kayn down on the cot, settling between his legs to better look at what he was doing. His freed hand settle on his belly, rubbing circles. "If you absolutely need to touch yourself, then keep your hands above the waist." To his surprise, Kayn's hand immediately went to his nipples, his voice pitching up and his back arching at the motion. Rhaast purred, slowly dragging his finger over Kayn's sweet spot. "Look at you, you're a dream..."

Kayn moaned, thrusting his hips back into Rhaast's hand as best as he could, pinching and rolling his nipples. Despite the additional sparks up his spine, the tension in Kayn's body refused to snap. Which was a problem, seeing as Kayn far preferred being turned into an oversensitive post-orgasm mess than being edged. "Rhaast..." He called pleadingly.

Thankfully, Rhaast seemed to realize the problem. "Poor boy, are you having trouble cumming?" Rhaast cooed, almost condescending. But Kayn was too far gone in his haze, just nodding frantically. "Do you want me to let you touch yourself?" Kayn nodded again. "What's the magic word?"

Kayn whimpered. "P- please..."

"Please what?" Rhaast insisted. "I'm not a mind reader, you know? I want to hear you say what you need..."

Kayn whined. "Rhaast, please- let me- I need to-" He could barely string a sentence together, lost to pleasure as he was.

Rhaast did the closest thing he could to a kiss- pressing his mouth against Kayn's forehead- and flattened his palm against his cock, grinding into it. Kayn screamed, hands flying off of his chest to grasp at the cot underneath him. "You like that?" He asked, grinding his palm again. He took the buck of Kayn's hip and the very loud and pleased noises as answer enough. "That's it Shieda, just let me handle it. You're doing perfect.

The tension within Kayn snapped, and he screeched as his orgasm finally hit him. He froze in Rhaast's hold, his muscles tightening to the point he started cramping, before relaxing to the point of being boneless.

Rhaast slowly worked his fingers out, wiping them onto a blanket before laying down next to Kayn. Already, the human was starting to cool down as he panted. "Looks like her poison was heating you up." He absentmindedly commented, helping Kayn come lay down on top of him. "How are you feeling?"

"Better." Kayn answered, making himself comfortable in Rhaast's hold. He looked up at him. "Do you want me to jerk you off too?"

"Not really, no. Knowing you got in that state because of Evelynn killed it." Rhaast shrugged. "Honestly, I'm surprised I even got that much into it."

"Oh, okay." Kayn answered, laying his head on Rhaast's chest and closing his eyes. "Still, thank you for the help."

Rhaast's hand tangled itself in the dual-colored strands. "Anytime, handsome."

Chapter 4: Reversal

Notes:

KAYN TOPS RHAAST FOR ONCE LET'S GOOOOOOOOOOO

(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

Chapter Text

Illaoi hummed as she finished inspecting Kayn's hair. Black had fully turned white, giving off it's own soft glow even when not under the moonlight. She then looked into his eyes, and despite serving as the ancient demon's anchor, both had taken the same blue light. "The Snow Moon has fully accepted you." She told him, and he sighed in relief. He immediately tensed up when she tapped the side of his face, the one where the two red line were. "These marks are a problem, however. They indicate you belong to the demon." And then, the biting scars that covered his neck and shoulders. "And so do these."

The boy flushed red at that. "I... uh..." He started, visibly embarrassed.

Illaoi chuckled. "It's alright. I am not condemning you for your pleasure." She reassured him. "But I do want to make sure you're fully aware of what you're doing."

"Yes, high priestess." He reassured, nodding once. "It's merely something we do for pleasure. Yes, he's the one who first brought it up, but I haven't left it affect my path."

"Really, now?" Illaoi asked. "Are you the one in control during those encounters?"

Kayn flushed again and looked away. "I'd... prefer not to say."

Illaoi hummed. "I see. Simply remember that you and the demon are equals in this arrangement of yours." She reminded him. When Kayn nodded, she gestured toward the door. "You're free to return to your room, and rest. I'll send for you tomorrow."

Kayn got up, bowing. "Thank you for your time, high priestess Illaoi." And with that, he turned around and left for his room, thinking all the way to it...

When he arrived, he slid the door open, entering his room and closing said door with his foot as he shrugged off his shirt. "How did the talk with Illaoi go?" Rhaast asked from where he was lying on his bed, a book of tales in hand.

"Went well. Snow Moon accepted him." He answered, sliding himself to lay on top of Rhaast. The demon put the book aside, claws wrapping themselves around the strands of white hair. "She did my hair while at that."

"It fits you." He purred, cradling Kayn's face. "A shame that it hides the marks on your face, though."

Kayn hummed, overlaying his own hand on top of Rhaast before leaning in for a kiss, his lips meeting the demon's exposed teeth. "You've left plenty of other marks on me. I think I can afford to hide those ones."

"Good point." Rhaast rumbled, taking a hold of Kayn's waist. Kayn did his usual wanton shiver at the demon's possessiveness, but shook his head and sat up. "Not tonight?"

Kayn shook his head again. "I'd like to try something different." He answered, starting to blush. "I want to make you come undone, for once. Make you feel good like you do to me."  He looked at Rhaast. "Would that be alright?"

Rhaast hummed in a mix of doubt and consideration, sitting up and sliding Kayn to rest in his lap instead of his chest. "I don't let others on top of me often. There's a reason for that."

"You let me on top quite often."

"By the time you're all but riding my dick, you're usually too horny to care." Rhaast noted, Kayn sputtering in embarrassment. "What would you even do?" Kayn took a deep breath to steady himself. He then raised one of his hands, put two of his fingers together, and did a wiggling gesture. "Uh."

"Is that weird?" Kayn asked, frowning.

"I've done weirder." Rhaast answered, shrugging. "Trust me, you liking being roughed up a little and being told you're pretty is nothing compared to what some of my former partners wanted me to do."

Kayn hummed, doubtful. "Is that a good thing?"

"I like roughing you up, and I like telling you you're pretty. It's a win for me." Rhaast answered, a smile in his voice. "And none of those shitheads bothered with freeing me. I largely prefer you to any of them."

Kayn blushed pink, a happy smile on his face. "You mean it?"

"Why would I lie about that?" Rhaast asked rhetorically, lifting his hands to hold Kayn's face. "You're strong, prideful, sexy as hell, cruel, smart, completely fucking unhinged- anything I could ask for in a partner, really. But do you know what truly sets you apart from the rest?"

Kayn huffed in amusement. "None of them ever figured out that treating you like a god got your rocks off?"

"Oh trust me, a few figured it out." Rhaast answered. Kayn pouted. "No, what sets you apart is your loyalty."

Kayn blinked in confusion at that. "My... loyalty...?" He frowned. "What about the Blood Moon-"

"They betrayed you first by killing your father." Rhaast answered. Kayn gasped at the mention of Zed, leaning into Rhaast's touch sadly. "Hey, it's okay." The demon consoled him, kissing his forehead. "All I'm saying is that you deserve better than them."

"... We both do." Kayn answered, before looking at Rhaast in the eyes. "So, was that a yes?"

"I don't see the harm in giving it a try." Rhaast laid back at that, spreading his legs enough to give Kayn space to work with. "If I tell you to take your fingers out, you take your fingers out. This shit can get painful."

"I will, don't worry about it." Kayn reassured him, bending down to kiss him on the mouth before moving to his jawline. And then his neck. And then his chest.

Rhaast purred softly as Kayn kissed his way down his body, sometimes adding kitten licks or the edge of his teeth. He sat up only to undo his belt, and once the demon's pants were out of the way, he bent down again to kiss his crotch just above where his slit started. "Cheeky."

"I'm getting to it." Kayn answered, sitting up again and lifting his hand to his mouth. His tongue was sticking out, one inch away from wetting his fingers, when he suddenly reconsidered. "Actually, you know what?" He crawled up to Rhaast, sitting down on his torso and poking his mouth with two fingers. "You wet them."

"Like I said: cheeky." Rhaast answered, but opened his mouth and took Kayn's fingers in, gently biting down on them. He let go when Kayn pulled on his hand, the boy bending them to kiss him on the browbone before before sliding back down between his legs.

He breathed out Kayn brushed his fingers against his slit, the boy's other hand resting on his stomach. "I thought you'd like it better." He said, keeping his eyes on the demon lounging on the bed. "I know how cold I am, and how hot you are compared to still shocks me, sometimes. I thought it was the same for you?"

"I like all of you. That includes how cold you- ah-" Unintended pause as Kayn slipped a finger inside. "-are. It's like..."

"A corpse?"

"Fuck no, I don't stick my dick in corpses." Rhaast snapped.

Kayn nodded, rubbing slow circles with his free hand. "Ice, then?"

"... Yeah, that's- that's closer to what I'm thinking."

"You've stuck your dick in ice before?" Rhaast swiped at Kayn, the boy leaning back with a snort.

"Oh, fuck off." The demon grumbled.

"Can't, I'm a bit busy fucking you." As if to emphasize his point, Kayn stuck his second finger inside, and Rhaast fell back on the bed with a gasp. He tilted his head in worry. "Nothing to say?"

"Nothing to talk about. It feels nice, but my sheath isn't that sensitive and there's nothing to talk about. You can continue, I don't mind." Rhaast reassured. Considering Kayn's sigh of relief, it worked. "Any questions you have that I might be able to answer in my infinite wisdom?"

Kayn scoffed in amusement. "Your 'infinite wisdom' got you hard over a plate of food. But, uh..." He thought for a moment. "I do have a question, yeah."

"Shoot."

"Can you really turn humans into demons by fucking them?"

Rhaast snorted. "Interested?"

"Fuck no. I didn't run away from the Blood Moon only to be turned into one of you guys." Kayn answered, no real bite to his words. "I'm just curious. And worried for when we'll, uh, fuck for real."

Rhaast hummed. "Don't worry, then." He reassured his boy. "You'd need me to fuck you four times in a row with practically no pause, and to have sigils painted on you, and it needs to happen at a very specific time- I'm not gonna turn you on accident." He sighed shakily as he felt Kayn's fingers brush against his cock. So full... "And the curiosity came from?"

"Horror stories my dad's husband used to tell me and my sister about demon fetuses that eat your soul while they're in the womb." Rhaast snorted at his answer, and Kayn frowned to himself. "Or at least, that's what I remember Shen saying... Wait- I'm not gonna get pregnant, right?"

"If we- ah- add up all the medication you're taking with- hhh- and add it up with demon-human hybrids being very rare for a reason, it- ngh- it shouldn't happen." Rhaast answered, struggling for his words as the pressure heightened.

Kayn sighed in relief. "Okay, good. Good. That's good." And with that, he took his fingers out, letting Rhaast's cock spring out. Rhaast groaned in relief, rocking into Kayn's touch as he slowly jerked him off. "You wanna hear what I like about you?"

Rhaast tilted his head, watching Kayn undress before laying his cock flat on his stomach and straddling his hips. "Talk the night away, pretty boy.

Kayn smiled, and sat down on his cock. Lengthwise, the ridges rubbing against his folds as the both of them sighed in pleasure. "Well, for starters, you're a delight to look at."

Rhaast snorted, starting to reach for Kayn's waist. "Be honest, Shieda."

"But you are!" Kayn gushed. "Do you remember when we first met- hey." He slapped Rhaast's hands away. "No touching."

"Excuse me?"

"You're pardoned. And I said no touching." Kayn repeated, tilting his head in a haughty manner before straightening his back. He reached behind him, grabbing Rhaast's upper thighs for support before rocking his hips. He smirked at the groan of pleasure he received. "You can look, but no touching unless I say so. Understood?"

Oh fuck, that's hot. "Yes, sir."

"Good. Raise your legs a bit, will you?" Rhaast complied, bending his knees until they were at Kayn's back, allowing the human to lay back on them. "Thaaaank you." And with that, he rocked his hips again, letting out a small moan. "Where was I?"

"You were saying something about our first meeting?" Rhaast supplied, and was rewarded with a third roll of his hips.

"Right." Kayn started, absent-mindedly. "I took you out of that scythe, and I was so taken off-guard by how good you looked I almost forgot what I was doing." He laughed. "You think a fucko like Thresh would've had had the time to introduce himself before I held a dagger to my throat and threatened to kill us both?"

"Shieda, this is supposed to be nice, remember?" Rhaast teased. "I don't mind blending sex with violence, but don't invoke those idiots."

"My bad. Maybe you prefer this?" Kayn rolled his hips languidly, sighing in self-satisfaction as the ridges of Rhaast's cock caught against his folds and dick. "Or maybe like this?" He sped up into short, sawing strokes. Rhaast nearly gripped him again, but narrowly stopped himself and clawed at the sheets instead. "Come on, tell me."

"S- slower pace, Shieda."

Kayn hummed, slowly starting to stop all movement. "What's the magic word?"

Rhaast stared up at him, bewildered. "Are you serious right now!?"

"Not so fun when it happens to you, uh?" Kayn decided to answer with, raising an eyebrow. "Ask."

"... please."

"What was that? I can't hear you."

"Use the slower pace, please!" Rhaast snapped.

"No need to shout at me." Kayn told him, but resumed moving at said pace. He sighed shakily. "That's another thing I like: you feel so good." One of his hands reached for Rhaast, bringing it up to his face. To the demon's surprise, he kissed the back of it. "Everything you do to me makes me feel like a treasure: priceless and protected and yours. It makes me want to curl up and let you do anything you want to me."

Rhaast inhaled shakily as Kayn sped up slightly, hands starting to reach for him again. "Can I please touch you?"

"Above the waist." Kayn told him, and both of Rhaast's hands immediately tangled themselves in his hair, pulling him closer. Rhaast sat up as much as he could, kissing and licking at Kayn's face as his human started speeding up. "Very- aah- very good." He pushed Rhaast back down, however. Before he could ask why, Kayn laid down on top of him and started kissing at his neck, cold lips and teeth doing their best to leave mark. Rhaast growled, one of his hands going back down to tear at the blankets.

Teeth pierced skin, and the sudden sting pushed Rhaast over his edge, ropes of cum staining his stomach. The demon snarled, tearing into the sheet as Kayn continued moving his hips until he was spent, gradually slowing down. He blinked a few times, chasing the stars away from his eyes, only to see Kayn starring at him. "What?"

"I'm not finished." Kayn answered, sounding out of breath. "I'm almost done, but I'm not finished-"

"C'mere." Rhaast told him, gesturing for him to come closer. Kayn complied, quickly crawling up to Rhaast until his front hole was aligned with his mouth. The demon gripped his thighs, brought him closer, and quickly got to work licking and fucking Kayn with his tongue until he came screaming. He then lifted him off, settling him down next to him. "How are you doing?" Kayn kissed him. "Good to know."

"Thanks for letting me try this." His human told him with a smile. "Means more than you know."

"Glad to be of assistance." Rhaast answered, grabbing a nearby rag and wiping himself off. "Will we be doing this kind of thing again?"

Kayn blinked, before frowning. "I... maybe? Probably not often. I mean- I had fun!" He exclaimed, gesticulating before falling down slightly. "I just... I think I like not being in control. At least when it comes to this."

"And I like being in control, so it looks like we have an agreement." Rhaast reassured Kayn, reaching up to scratch his scalp. "But I don't mind switching it up once in a while. Just tell me when the mood strikes you."

Kayn looked at him shyly. "... was I good at it?"

Rhaast chuckled. "Oh, Shieda. You were perfect."

Notes:

Like, 10% of Kayn's hang ups about sex can be directly traced back to Shen going "Don't have sex, or you'll get pregnant and die" during his puberty.

Chapter 5: Feelings

Notes:

NOTE: This chapter is slightly more plot-heavy than usual, and I understand this might not be why you came here. If you want to skip the plot part and go directly to the part where they fuck, skip to "When they became material again".

(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

Chapter Text

If you had told Kayn a year ago about how his father dying would strike him with so much grief he he would break his mask, denounce the Blood Moon, free a primordial demon, become lovers with said demon, and fully convert himself to the ways of the Snow Moon, he would've found a way to rip out your spine and beat you to death with it for implying Zed was going to die.

And yet, here he was, a fully realized Acolyte of the Snow Moon, heading for his father's grave with his demonic lover at his side. They marched into the old cemetery, passing graves as Kayn held a box full of offerings. Rice cakes, his father's favorites. Rhaast walked behind him, keeping his eyes out for any sort of ambush. They were in Blood Moon territory, and who knew what kind of cultist or demon would jump out.

Kayn suddenly stopped. Rhaast turned toward him, tilting his head. "What's the problem?"

"It's Shen." Kayn answered, gesturing forward with his head. Sure enough, a man was sitting at the grave, tall and imposing with a demonic mask covering his face.

Rhaast's eyes widened slightly. "Shen? As in your father's husband?"

"Yes, same one." Shen had stopped being Kayn's other father when he had done nothing to save Zed. Had only said things happened for a reason, and left Kayn to his grief and rage. At least, he had had the decency to not mock Zed's memory and lifework... "We have to leave."

"What? Kayn, we came all the way here for this." Rhaast reminded him. "I think we'd be able to take him on."

"Rhaast, that's a terrible idea. He's undergoing Ketsanagi, this isn't some random cultist with a knife-"

"He's halfway to becoming a demon, so what? We can take him."

"Oh, I'm sorry, do you remember how things went with Evelynn?"

"Oh, I see how it is! Now that it's convenient, getting injected with enough aphrodisiac to turn on an eunuch is suddenly a big enough deal to-"

"Kayn, I can hear you and your demon from there." Kayn yelped, before snapping his head toward Shen. The man was still kneeling in front of the grave, but his head was turned toward them. His eyes glowed an unnatural blue light, but not the same cyan shade Rhaast had come to associate with the Snow Moon. Perhaps a magic of his own? "What are you doing here?"

"Bringing cakes to my father who you let die, you dickless bastard!" Kayn snapped, his hands tightening around the box.

Somehow, Shen's unblinking gaze conveyed tiredness. "Neither of the things you just called me are true, and you know it."

"Oh yeah, because your mother committing ritualistic suicide when you're three and killing your father with your boyfriend when you're sixteen is so much better than being born out of wedlock!" Kayn retorted, starting to advance toward the man. Uh. Shen's life was more interesting than Rhaast had suspected. "And when I was calling you dickless, I was calling you a coward because you obviously don't have any balls!"

"Like you said, I killed my father when I was sixteen."

"And how much of that did Zed push, uh!?" Kayn snapped, tears starting to gather in his eyes. "How much of your current life do you owe to my father, the man you loved!?"

"I still do-"

"Then why didn't you do anything!?" Kayn took a shuddering breath, and his expression morphed from pain to rage. "You have both the respect and power needed to at least delay this kind of thing, but you just stood there and watched like every other bastard on that day!" He threw the box at his feet.

Shen narrowed his eyes. "And you think that by turning traitor, you're honoring his memory-?"

"Choose your next words very carefully, pupa." Rhaast suddenly growled, coming to loom behind Kayn. "The Blood Moon let Zed's blood be spilt that night, and no one even bothered with apologies to his son. You took what was most precious to him, it is his right to do the same to all of you."

Shen sighed tiredly. "The wrong blood was spilt that night, yes." He admitted.

"Then why didn't you-"

"Because I didn't know." Shen answered before Kayn could finish his question. "At the time. Zilean declared that the Blood Moon asked for Zed's life, and I didn't bother questioning it. But then..." He thought for a moment. "Kennen came to me. Turns out, the Blood Moon never asked for Zed, and is, in truth, quite displeased with some of the sacrifices we've made in the past few years."

Kayn's eyes widened in surprise and fear. "Oh shit. Like who-!?"

"Zed. Ashe. Nasus. Yone." Shen answered. "Are you starting to see the pattern?"

Kayn nodded. "All of them worked behind the scene. Researched new ways to contact demons." He answered. "I... I actually found info on Rhaast in Yone's old notes."

Shen nodded. "Exactly. Someone's trying to cover things up, and it's displeasing our Mistress. The good news is, she was able to preserve them... somewhat." He got up, towering over Kayn. "Would you like to speak to Zed? I can channel him there."

Kayn looked at him, hesitant. "You... you can do that?" Shen nodded, closed his eyes, and took a deep breath.

When he re-opened them, they were blood red. "Shieda?" He asked in a voice that was not his own.

Kayn gasped in disbelief, and threw himself in Shen's arms. "Dad!"

Shen- no, Zed- immediately hugged him back. "I'm so glad you're safe." He told him, letting go only to take a better look at his face. "So Shen wasn't lying. You did leave for the Snow Moon."

"You died for nothing. I watched Yasuo cut your head off." Kayn answered, voice wobbling with grief. "What reason would I have to stay?"

Zed hummed. "Alright, Shieda? I need you to listen to me, Shen can't keep channeling me for long: I was executed for finding out the identity of the Blood Moon cult's true leader." He started explaining. Kayn gasped in surprise, but quickly steeled himself. "I compiled the information in a scroll in our former residence. Go there, find it, and use what's in it to exorcise him. If that happens, I should be able to manifest again. Then, things can go back to normal-

"What!?" Kayn exclaimed. "No, I'm not stopping until the Blood Moon pays. Akali and Shen will be sparred, but that's all I'm promising. Everyone else can fuck off and die."

"Shieda, please." Zed pleaded. "The Blood Moon never wanted my death. The man known as Twisted Fate is responsible for-"

"I know." Kayn cut off. "But Zilean still presided over it, and Yasuo still beheaded you, and Jhin still made a big fucking spectacle out of it, and no one present lifted a single finger to stop it. They were all too busy pointing and laughing!" He snapped. "I don't care what the Blood Moon wanted. They'll pay for your execution, down to the last one."

"And literally any of the more powerful demons could've freed me in the aeons I spent trapped in my scythe." Rhaast noted off-handedly, inspecting his claws. "So it'll take more than a measly revelation to talk either of us down from our revenge. The only difference now is that, instead of total annihilation, we're simply aiming to kick the Blood Moon cult down a peg... or two hundred."

Zed sighed through Shen's mouth. "There is no talking you down, is there?"

"I'm afraid not, father."

The two held gazes for a moment. "Then be careful." Zed then bent down, lifting Shen's mask enough to show the man's mouth. He pressed a single, soft kiss on Kayn's forehead. "I love you, Shieda. More than anything. Yuàn yuèliàng kànzhe nǐ." He whispered, and then straightened back up, readjusting the mask to cover his face.

Shen's eyes turned back to blue. He and Kayn stared at each other for a moment. "I will let you think on what to do. The next time we meet, I expect an answer." Shen then told the boy, before bowing his head. "I wish you good luck and fortune. Yuàn yuèliàng kànzhe nǐ."

"Yuàn yuèliàng kànzhe nǐ." Kayn repeated, giving a bow of his own head. "To both of you." Shen bowed his own head, and then walked away. Kayn blinked, and all that was left of the man were particles of magic.

He bent down, gathering the box of rice cakes he had thrown earlier. Thankfully, it hadn't opened. He placed it onto the grave, offered a small prayer, and turned toward Rhaast. "Okay, we can go now." Rhaast nodded, took Kayn's hand in his own, and the two became a cold wind.

When they became material again, they were near a settlement. "You find us a place to stay, and summon me there?" Rhaast asked, and Kayn nodded before moving in. The demon stayed on the outskirts of the village, making sure no demonic being would try to harm them. The sun was starting to set when he felt Kayn's pull, and he gladly accepted it. They were in a room, most probably of an inn that Kayn had bought for the night. It was small, with a bed, a desk and a chair. Kayn was sitting at the chair, taking his boots off. "I see we're sleeping like kings tonight." He half-snarked, sitting down on the bed.

"Mm-mh." Kayn absentmindedly answered. They were used to sleeping on the ground, most of the time. And he was more focused on his companion, who was sitting upon the bed cross-legged as he examined the room. But the light of the setting sun was hitting him a way... Had Rhaast always been this... alluring? This breathtaking? Kayn took a deep breath as heat started pooling in his stomach. He wasn't sure what he was supposed to feel, but in this moment, he was ready. He got up. "Hey, Rhaast?"

The demon raised his head. "What is i- mphh!?" Kayn had swooped down, taking Rhaast's head in his hands and his mouth in a very messy kiss. He quickly embraced him back, drawing him closer and settling him on his lap. Kayn moaned in his mouth, starting to rut onto his thigh. Rhaast grabbed his face, separating their mouths long enough to ask: "Eager tonight, aren't you?"

Kayn only answered by kissing him again, but was able to break it (after several minutes) himself this time. "I can think about whatever the hell that was tomorrow. Right now, I want you to fuck me."

"... could you repeat that?"

"Fuck me. Make love to me, claim me, put your dick inside of me, pulverize my pubic bone- put it however you want." Kayn answered, moving his legs to straddle Rhaast properly. His pupils had blown out, pale irises a glowing ring around them. "I'm ready. Please?"

Rhaast growled, flipping them so he could have Kayn pinned to the bed. "That's a dangerous thing to ask me, Shieda." He warned, claws grazing his chest. "Things have changed since my first offer. Are you truly ready for this commitment?"

Kayn breathed in shakily, spreading his legs. "Yes." His hands laced themselves behind Rhaast's neck. "And I want you to ruin me."

"Careful what you ask of me, pretty boy." Rhaast's claws trailed to his thighs.

Kayn huffed in mirth. "Or what? You'll give me what I'm asking for?"

Rhaast chuckled, craddling Kayn's face. "What's gotten into you, mh?" He asked, purring as Kayn leaned into his touch.

"I'm happy. There's a chance I might be able to see my father again." Kayn explained. "And I want to celebrate."

"By getting completely destroyed for your first time?"

"Depends." Kayn answered as Rhaast sat up. "Are you planning on destroying me?"

"... you did tell me to pulverize your pubic bone." Rhaast reminded Kayn, claws grazing down his chest. "Or was that hyperbole-? Ah, doesn't matter." He started undoing his belt. "You're not walking tomorrow either way."

Kayn whimpered at the back of his mouth, before dragging Rhaast's head back down. One of his clawed hands grabbed his face, moving it out of the way to remove his choker in order to kiss and bite at his neck. His other traced his tattoos, the blue ink emphasizing his musculature. Kayn temporarily let go, tugging his long gloves off before grasping at Rhaast's body once more, pulling him closer as he moaned shamelessly, spurring him on. "Rhaast, please... I'll do whatever you want..."

"Just stay calm and let me take what I want., then" And with that, he pinned his human onto the bed, ripping his hands from his neck to pin them above his head, before resuming his rough yet loving treatment of his neck and chest. Kayn threw his head back, freely rewarding Rhaast for his actions . "If you moan any louder, I'm gonna have to gag you." Rhaast threatened half jokingly between two lovebites, but Kayn's choked-off moan was enough for him to consider. Maybe another time... I want to hear him scream tonight.

He let go of his hands to finish undoing his belt, busying his mouth with kissing Kayn again. For a definition of it, anyway, the gesture more akin to ramming his tongue down his throat. His belt came undone, and Rhaast broke the contact, letting Kayn gasp for air as he removed his last article of clothing. He started bending down to settle his face between his legs, when Kayn suddenly sat up and pushed his head away. "Not what I want."

"I'm just preparing you." Rhaast told him. "If I don't, you're gonna get hurt-"

"Not what I want." Kayn repeated, blushing. "I- I'm already wet. You can just go ahead."

"Are you sure-"

"Yes!"

"Then roll over, and get on all fours." Rhaast told him.  "It'll give a better angle." Kayn flushed, but followed his instructions, his limbs shaking slightly as he did so.

He outright yelped when he felt Rhaast's claws between his folds, the digits almost burning. "Rhaast- oh~" The demon had just pinched his cock, rolling it between his claws before letting go and watching Kayn tremble.

Rhaast growled, undoing his belt and practically ripping off his own clothes. He lined up his cock with Kayn's entrance. "Last chance to back out, darling." Kayn took a deep breath... and rocked back against Rhaast, moaning loudly when his member brushed against him.

Rhaast growled, gripped Kayn's hips tightly, and trusted into him, his moan turning to a scream as his arms gave out from under him. "F- fuuuck..." He then whimpered, trying to adjust himself to Rhaast's length. It was far bigger and hotter than either his fingers or tongue, to a level that was almost painful. Scratch that: it was painful, but it melded almost seamlessly into pleasure.

On his part, Rhaast almost fell forward, catching himself with a hand sinking into the mattress. Whatever part of his mind that wasn't busy screaming at him to fuck Kayn into oblivion or busy holding that part back thought that the boy must've been made for him by some sort of god. Oh, he's had eager partners before. But none of them got this excited at the mere idea of taking Rhaast, if the way his wet hole tightened around him was anything to go by. Once he got his body back under relative control, he reached out with a clawed hand, brushing Kayn's hair out of his face and behind his head. "How do you feel?"

Kayn softly blinked up at him. "Good. Full." He answered, his voice a broken whisper, and Rhaast nearly lost his mind. He grabbed a pillow, putting it under Kayn's head.

"Bite down on that, or the entire inn is going to know you're getting your back blown out." Kayn's flush deepened, but he quickly turned his face into the pillow. Rhaast grabbed his thighs and lifted his legs up, the limbs dangling in the air and allowing him to push slightly deeper. Even that got a whimper out of Kayn. "I'm going to start slowly. Are you ready?"

Kayn shakily lifted one of his arms up, giving Rhaast a thumbs up. The demon nodded to himself, slowly pulled out of Kayn- with each ridge pulling muffled moans out of him- and then trusted back in, pulling a short scream out of the other as their hips met again. He repeated the motion once, twice, shifted one of his hands to rub his human's cock, and that was enough for the tension in Kayn's body to snap. He came with a scream made incoherent from the pillow he was biting into, before relaxing into the mattress. Rhaast stayed immobile for a moment, almost tempted to pull out, but Kayn summoned enough strength to turn toward him. "Why'd you stop?"

"You want to continue?" Rhaast asked, slightly surprised.

Kayn nodded feverishly. "You just keep hitting the spot- hh!"

He tilted his head, rocking his hips and watching him gasp. "When should I stop?"

"Whenever you want." Kayn answered, voice rough and breathy.

Rhaast purred, bending down until his chest was against Kayn's back and he could mutter in his ear. "As you wish~" And with that, he started rolling his hips, Kayn gasping and falling back onto the bed. Rhaast whispered sweet nothings to him, praise and compliment that he did mean, but were meant to make his partner go mad with pleasure. "You're doing so good. I wish you didn't have to muffle yourself, I bet you sound fantastic while I take you." One of his hands slid up his body, interlacing his fingers with Kayn's. "You're the only one I want." There was something different about the noise he made at that, something softer. "The only one I need."

Kayn writhed under him, almost sobbing. "Don't let go, please don't let go-"

"I'm never going to let you go. I mean, look at you." Kayn was practically a plank in his hold, muscles taunt with pleasure, and Rhaast decided to push him over the edge. "You're just too perfect." Kayn moaned into the pillow, shaking under Rhaast as he came a second time. Rhaast growled, continuing to roll his hips as Kayn twitched and tightened around him, feeling himself start to tip over the edge. He tugged Kayn's head back, forcing him to look up at him. "Thoughts on me cumming in you?"

Kayn smiled weakly. "S'good. You can use me." As if to emphasis his answer, he rolled his hips back, moaning sweetly. He then yelped when Rhaast forced his head back down.

The demon growled possessively, tightly grasping Kayn's thighs and lifting them again. This time, the demon gave him no time to adjust, almost immediately setting a brutal space that had Kayn seeing stars. Rhaast didn't say anything, just growled from deep within his chest as he claimed what was his. He saw one of his hands start to move lower, and he quickly grabbed both of his wrists, pinning them above his head. "Let me." He rumbled when Kayn whinned in protest, slowing his pace to something more human and lowering his other leg back on the bed. He used the hand that wasn't holding Kayn's wrist to gently stroking his cock, mindful of how sensitive he now was.

Kayn came a third time, screaming something in his pillow as he tightened around the demon. This pushed Rhaast over his own edge, the demon muffling his own roar by biting into Kayn's shoulder, pulling another muffled noise out of him. He let go of Kayn's wrist to hold his waist, trusting minutely into him to ride out both of their highs. Now freed, one of Kayn's hands blindly reached for the back of his head, grasping to back of it and holding him there.

The two stayed like that for a moment after they finished, both trying to breath enough air back in. Rhaast eventually righted him, unhooking his jaw from Kayn's shoulder and licking the bloody wound in apology. He then pulled out of him, getting out a sound between a whimper and a moan from Kayn. He rubbed his lower back, humming contemplatively as he watched his cum trickle out of him. "Where did you put your bags?"

It took a moment for Kayn to process the question. "Un... under the desk..." He answered, out of breath. The bed creaked as Rhaast got up, and it took a minute before he came up. Kayn flinched when he felt something poke at his crotch, instinctively kicking out. "Hey!"

"I'm just cleaning you up." Rhaast reassured him, before passing the rag between his legs. Kayn groaned in mild discomfort, and sighed in relief when the rag went away. Rhaast came to lay down next to him, turning him around and pulling him closer. "So?" He asked as Kayn made himself comfortable against his chest. "How was your first time?"

"Definitely listening to you about the prep next time." Kayn answered, voice raspy from screaming in the pillow so much. "I don't think I'm gonna feel my legs tomorrow." He then smiled. "But it was great. Definitely better than I expected." He snuggled further into Rhaast, his eyes drooping from fatigue. At this point, the demon expected him to thank him like he usually did in past similar encounters. Instead... "I love you." Kayn muttered against him, barely audible.

Rhaast blinked, genuinely taken off-guard. But as far as he was aware, Kayn had just fallen asleep, his eyes closing and his breath evening out... He sighed fondly, passing a clawed hand through white hair. "I love you too, Shieda." He muttered back, those words almost foreign to him. But at this point, it felt right.

Kayn smiled.

Notes:

Rhaast noticed Kayn smiling, and immediately yelled at him for faking being asleep. Kayn reacted by immediately yelling back that obviously he was faking being being asleep or else Rhaast would never admit it out loud, and the two briefly fought. They then made out and briefly considered having sex again but decided against it because both Kayn's oversensitivity and Rhaast's refractory period had settled in and it's a pain to push through either of those things, so they just went to bed for real.

"Yuàn yuèliàng kànzhe nǐ" is Chinese for "may the moon watch you". Seemed appropriate for cults centered all around the moon. 'Ketsanagi' combines two words in japanese: one is japanese word for 'blood (ketsueki), and the other word is japanese for 'chrysalis' (sanagi), hence Rhaast calling Shen a pupa. (look up the difference between a pupa, chrysalis and cocoon if you don't get it).

Aaand I'm done with this! For now. Might come back later.

EDIT: I'm already writing another chapter. ._.

Chapter 6: Indulgence

Notes:

Me literally the last chapter: Should be the last one.
Me now, remembering that Rhaast drinks blood and Kayn has periods: Okay then.

Anyway, warning for period sex and blood drinking. I'm disgusting. It is, however, pretty short.

Chapter Text

It had started very simply: with Kayn collapsing on his bed, Rhaast tilting his head at him. "So?"

"I got permission from Illaoi to stay here for the week." Kayn had answered, laying on his back and rubbing his stomach. "Apparently, periods are a hazard to banishing demons, and me not being used to fighting while on my period mean I'm at a higher risk, or something."

"There's blood coming out of your genitals and it only happens once every two months. You might as well have 'free food' tattooed on your back." Rhaast had snarked, before laying his own hand on Kayn's stomach. The human had sighed in relief, letting the demon act as a heat pad.

"Thanks." He had mumbled, leaning like a cat when Rhaast caressed his face with his other hand. Small strands of white hair passed through his claws.

"Anytime, handsome." Rhaast had rumbled. "Is there anything else bothering you beside cramps?"

Kayn had thought for a moment. "Nah, not really. I guess I'm kind of horny, but it'll pass."

"Want me to help with that?" Rhaast had asked, leaning forward in interest.

"It's fine, Rhaast." Kayn had waved off, his tone a mix of dismissive and reassuring. "I don't want to gross you out."

"... Shieda."

"I mean, fuck, I'm surprised I don't feel gross right now-"

"Shieda." Rhaast had interrupted. "I'm a demon. Blood doesn't bother me, remember? Quite the opposite, actually. I drink the stuff like wine."

Kayn had blinked, and then blushed in realization. "Ah." He squeaked, rubbing his thighs together.

"Interested?" The demon had rumbled, and smiled when Kayn had nodded. "Then lay back, and let me handle the rest."

They had been at this for three hours now. Kayn was lying on the bed, moaning sweetly and incoherently as Rhaast feasted on him. 'Feast' was the right word here, the demon almost drunk off of the other's cold, rich blood. He held his shaking legs apart, claws drawing pinpricks of blood from his thighs as he savored his meal, driving his partner further and further into ecstasy. His hands clutched the demon's great horns, knuckles starting to turn white.

Rhaast eventually rose up, licking the blood that had smeared over his lower face as he observed Kayn. His boy was shaking, his whole body flushed from arousal. He panted softly as he tried to blink himself back into awareness. Trails of both tears and saliva went down his face, and the demon gently wiped them away with one hand. "How are you feeling?" Kayn attempted to say something, but all that came out was a moan as he leaned into Rhaast touch. "Changed your mind about getting fucked?" Kayn cried out in delight, spreading his legs for Rhaast and mustering up enough force to grab his neck, weakly attempting to pull him closer. Rhaast growled in satisfaction, undoing his belt and letting his pants fall to his knees. His cock was already out, hard and throbbing, and he leaned over Kayn as he lined himself up. "Wonderful."

Rhaast thrusted in in one movement, hands moving from Kayn's thighs to his waist. The human half-moaned half-screamed under him, the sound quickly muffled by a messy kiss that tasted mildly of blood. Kayn was too far gone to really care, too addled by a mix of affection and arousal to even think properly. He wasn't even aware of whether or not he was cumming anymore, his body feeling more like one gigantic mass of pleasure sitting on his nerves than anything else. He moaned loudly each time he was thrusted into Rhaast, clawing at his back and letting his head fall onto the pillow, inadvertently baring his throat. 

Rhaast growled in possessiveness, teeth grazing the other's neck. "Mine." He growled, nearly covering Kayn entire body with his own as he marked him with his teeth, pulling more pleased noises out of the other. His hands left Kayn waist, gripping his wrists and dragging them above his head. He then grasped his hands in a manner that was almost gentle. Kayn reflexively squeezed back, his legs winding themselves around Rhaast in order to offer himself some leverage to attempt thrusting back.

They went for a few more minutes before Rhaast came with something short of a roar. The demon collapsed on top of Kayn, caging him under his body as he enjoyed the afterglow, the human not offering any sort of protest. The reality of the situation then caught up with him: Kayn was still bleeding profusely, and had probably passed out from overstimulation. Rhaast reluctantly extracted himself from him, observing the mess of fluids between his legs. Instead of the pan of primal hunger he was half-expecting at the sight of blood, all he was a pleasant fullness in his stomach. We're gonna have to do that more often. But for now, he grabbed a rag, and started cleaning his human.

Kayn twitched as Rhaast started wiping away the mess between his legs. "You're still conscious?"

The only thing that got out was of Kayn's mouth was "'ha-aaa-aaast..."

"I'll take that as a yes." He finished cleaning Kayn up, before redressing him. He laid down, helping his boy curl up around him for a proper nap. "Sleep well, pretty boy."

"'eepwell..." Kayn answered, smushing his face against Rhaast's jaw in an attempt to kiss it. "Wuv you..."

Rhaast carded his hand through his hair, soothing him to sleep. "Love you too.

Notes:

Please leave a comment ^^