Actions

Work Header

Willing Sacrifice

Chapter 2: Reciprocity

Notes:

I actually had this written first, so... ._.

Chapter Text

The next time they do something, Kayn initiates it.

They're relaxing in an abandoned temple, one dedicated to Aatrox. So Rhaast destroyed every single effigy he could find, and was now ruminating in his anger on a small altar. It's not even an hour before Kayn comes to him with a bottle and a fancy cup. "I found some..." He squinted at the label on the bottle. "... Bloodied cherry wine. Do you want some?" Rhaast groaned, making a gesture for Kayn to pass him the bottle. Might as well... 

He didn't pass him the bottle. Instead, he poured the wine into the cup, handing it to Rhaast with a bow of his head. "... thanks?" The demon said, taking the cup from Kayn and squinting at him. That wasn't like him...

Kayn raised his head slightly, but kept his shoulders bowed. Subdued. "Do you want anything else? There's a village not too far away, I could go get us some real food." He offered.

Rhaast squinted harder. What were his intentions...? "I'm fine for now." He settled on, and Kayn nodded before making his way out of the room.

He keeps popping back in, always with something to give. Things like I'm gonna light some incense to get rid of the old wet stone smell, is it okay with you? Or maybe I found this necklace in a pile of treasure, looks like the kind of thing you like. And even Hey, check out this cool knife I found! What? No, I already have enough of those, I was wondering if you wanted it. If Rhaast didn't know Kayn so well, he'd almost think he was... worshipping him...

... In an inappropriately casual way, granted, but their relationship had quite literally started with Kayn literally threatening a murder-suicide if Rhaast didn't serve him. So the quiet deferring and bringing him gifts was a vast improvement. He decided to test his theory as Kayn finished lighting a few candles, giving the room a more home-y air. "Is your offer to get food still on the table?" He asked.

Kayn turned toward him, before nodding almost demurely. "Do you want anything?"

"Any kind of meat, really." Rhaast answered, shrugging. "More wine, too. Bread is always good." He thought for a moment. "Do you have any suggestions for dessert?"

"How do fruits and honey sound?" Kayn asked, and Rhaast shrugged again.

"Yeah, sure. Just be back before the moon gets high." He told him, and Kayn nodded before practically running out of the temple.

He does comes back before the moon gets high, and Rhaast just sees him pass by before he locks himself in a room. When Kayn comes back, he's carrying a tray covered in food: perfectly cut meat, cheese, fresh and dried fruits, slices of bread and other such things cover the whole thing. He placed the tray in front of Rhaast, letting him take in everything as he took the bottle of bloodied wine and poured him another glass before he took a step back, keeping his hands folded in front of him and his head bowed.

At this point, this had to be worship: it wasn't just meat he had brought, it was a mix of red and white with a side of shrimps. It wasn't just cheese, it was little pieces of yellow cheese cut into triangles sitting right next to delicately sliced slices of goat cheese. It wasn't just fruits, grapes, apple slices, orange slices and dried apricots sat around a small pot of honey, most probably for dipping. It wasn't just slices of bread, it was... okay, it was mostly bread, but the boy had still gone through the effort of even slicing that into slices. And those 'other such things'? Fresh vegetables, pickled olives, nuts and spreads awaited him.

It all awaited him.

He raised his head. "What's all this?" Rhaast asked, genuinely too confused to get angry. "Why go through all this trouble?"

Kayn blinked. "You've been in a bad mood since we got there." He explained. "I thought you could use a pick-me-up."

"A 'pick-me-up'?" Rhaast repeated, incredulous. "Kayn, I feel like you're trying to worship me right now. Not even as a demon, but as a god."

The boy shrugged. "You're worth the effort. Definitely more than all those other shit stains they had me stab goats for back with the Blood Moon."

Rhaast paused for a moment, processing what Kayn had just said. "Come here," He finally said, patting the space next to him. "And repeat what you've just said."

Kayn nodded, walking up to Rhaast and sitting next to him. "You are the only being that I think is worth putting the time of worship into." Kayn answered, looking straight in Rhaast's eyes. "The only one who's both powerful enough to deserve such attention, and hateful enough to deserve my attention."

Rhaast purred, cradling Kayn's face as he leaned back. He relished in the pink that dusted his face, before gesturing at the plate of food. "Will you feed me your handiwork?" He asked. "I'm afraid I'm not very... familiar with human foods."

Before long, he has Kayn sitting at his side like an emperor's concubine, handfeeding him each parcel of food with an abominably soft look on his face. Rhaast could almost mistake him for a priestess, if it wasn't for the fact that Kayn had a body count of both humans and demons in the hundreds and was also a man. Still, tonight's devotion makes him want to pin him down and make him cry out, but this is also enjoyable.

Eventually, they run out of food, and Rhaast realized that Kayn hadn't eaten anything. "Did you eat anything?" He asked, tucking a loose strand of hair. "I don't want you starving to death."

"I ate a bit earlier." Kayn answered, a hand rising to caress Rhaast's chest. "And... I was hoping to put something else in my mouth." His hand started going downward. "Return a favor, if you will."

... Oh. OH. Rhaast grinned, cradling Kayn's chin and caressing his bottom lip. "Such a sweet offer..." He spread his legs, giving Kayn ample space for what he wanted to do. "How could I say no? Do what you wish with me."

Kayn shuddered, before moving himself to kneel on the ground. He undid the rope holding Rhaast's pants up, sliding them and his undergarments to the floor. He tilted his head in confusion when he only saw a slit, running a cold finger over it. "Uh." He looked up at Rhaast. "You too?"

"Not really, no." Rhaast explained. "Just... different from humans." Kayn nodded, spreading the slit open and trying to figure out what he could do, when he spoke again. "Am I to take it that you've accepted my earlier proposition?"

Kayn's entire face flushed red. "I... we'd be going at my pace, right?" He asked, voice small with that bashfulness Rhaast hadn't seen since he'd first approached him.

Rhaast rumbled, patting his head. "Of course. It's no fun if you're quaking in fear the whole time." He reassured Kayn, who sighed in relief.

"Okay... then yeah." Kayn agreed, a small smile on his face. "It could be fun." And with that, he went back to trying to figure out how Rhaast's crotch worked, running his fingers between the folds and slipping one inside when slick started gathering. He frowned in confusion when he felt something brush against them, taking his fingers out, and gasped when something started to poke out. "Oh." He breathed out in realization.

"Oh?" Rhaast repeated, amused even as his cock started emerging from it's sheath.

"Yeah. Oh." Kayn repeated. "I can do with that." He wrapped his hand around Rhaast's cock, the demon rumbling at how cold Kayn's hand was. It wasn't an unpleasant experience, but it was a novel one. On his part, Kayn was coaxing the shaft out, seeming particularly taken with the scale-like ridges on it's underside. When pre-cum started beading at the head, he smeared it with his thumb before sticking it in his mouth, closing his eyes as he tasted Rhaast. "Mmm... not bad."

Rhaast huffed. "Is that all you have to say?"

"M'afraid you might be a bit of an acquired taste." Kayn answered, before starting to lean in. He took a deep breath, blowing cold air onto Rhaast's cock and making him tense up. "Luckily for you, I'm not a picky eater." And with that, he took the head in his mouth, swirling his tongue around it.

Rhaast hissed at that, barely retraining himself from grabbing Kayn's ponytail and using it as a handle to fuck his face. He instead reached out for the fragment of his mask, slipping it off and putting to the side. The horns would just get in the way. He then grabbed the edge of the altar with one hand, and entangled his other in Kayn's hair as gently as possible. "It's fine, I just need something to hold." He reassured the boy, patting his head. "And mind your teeth."

Kayn hummed something affirmative (and made Rhaast jump while at it), momentarily popped off to move his lips over his teeth, and then went right back to work. Rhaast let his head fall back, groaning a pleasure as Kayn slowly started taking him deeper. Despite the cold, Kayn's mouth was still tight and wet around him, his tongue doing its best to trace the ridges. He let out a small noise each time he got past one of them, which in turn drove Rhaast crazy. Both the noises themselves, and the vibration they created. Kayn successfully pushing past his gag reflex after a few tries especially tested Rhaast's self-control.

Finally, his lips met the base, and the both of them groaned in satisfaction. Rhaast petted Kayn's head as he breathed in through his nose, trying to stay conscious. "Good job..." He praised, Kayn answering with a muffled moan. "Do you want me to take over? I promise I'll be slow." A moment passed, before Kayn gave a miniscule nod. "Good, good. Grip my thigh, and start tapping if you need to stop." He ordered him, waiting for him to follow the instructions. When both hands gripped his thighs, he patted his head again, before gripping his ponytail at the base. "That's a good boy."

And with that, he pulled Kayn about halfway off of him before pushing back in. He was careful to keep his pace slow, only speeding up slightly when Kayn moaned and tried to move his head faster. Which... happened fairly often. Soon enough, Rhaast was fucking Kayn's mouth, and all he could do (despite his best efforts to do more) was to relax his throat, close his eyes, and shove a hand down his pants to get some relief as Rhaast used his throat.

Rhaast groaned loudly as he felt the heat in his stomach tighten. He made a move to take Kayn off of him, intent on finishing himself. But his attempt to is the first time Kayn outright fights against him, pulling back against the hold on his hair. "What, you want me to come down your throat?" He asked, and his eyes widened when Kayn opened his eyes to look at him pleadingly. He thrusted back in, momentarily massaging Kayn's scalp in apology. "You're perfect, you know that?"

Kayn moaned loudly at that, and it only took a few thrusts for Rhaast to come undone. He made sure to hold Kayn as close as he could, the pulsing of his throat as he struggled to swallow only serving to milk him further. Eventually, he took himself out of Kayn's mouth, the two just sitting there and panting as his cock went back in it's sheath. Rhaast tilted his head down when Kayn tried to say something from where he was leaning onto his thigh. "Ffffhank you..." He slurred out, his voice sounding absolutely ruined.

Rhaast chuckled, patting Kayn's head and cooing when he pressed back into the touch. "No, thank you."

They go back on the road the next morning, and Kayn has left his headband behind. He lets Rhaast draw him in close at night, and the demon watches his hair turn white.