Actions

Work Header

Willing Sacrifice

Summary:

It's been so long since Rhaast had a worthy offering.

Notes:

More horny nonsense from the person who brought you Stirring Up Embers and Choking On Your Voice, basically. Set in the Blood Moon universe this time.

(See the end of the work for more notes.)

Chapter 1: Proposal

Summary:

Rhaast propositions Kayn.

Chapter Text

When Kayn had first freed Rhaast, it was with a broken heart, the horned forehead of a broken mask, and a burning desire for revenge. The boy's beloved father had been rewarded for his years of service to the Blood Moon cult with being killed, and he now wished to either make them fall or die trying. To this end, he found the scythe that contained the ancient demon, bound their souls, and freed him with a warning to listen to his every order, lest Kayn sliced his own throat open and end the both of them.

Seeing as Rhaast was one of the five original demons, only for Aatrox to betray him and the rest of their siblings by sealing them in their own weapons and erasing their names from history, he decided to humor the boy.

They find the order of the Snow Moon. Rhaast's presence is tolerated, and Kayn flourishes under the attention of the High Priestess. He knows the name of every important person, what their masks look like, what demons they commune with, and Illaoi is quick to put this information to good use.

Both demons and cultists chase him. It probably didn't take them too long to figure out Zed's missing son is the one who sold them out, and it's with hate and lust for his blood that they try to kill him. Unfortunately for them, Kayn hates more, and Rhaast is much too satisfied with the bodies that pile up around the boy to consider switching side.

They are linked by blood, after all. Every kill Kayn makes, they feed directly into Rhaast's power. It has been so long since Rhaast had a worthy offering, and Kayn gives him something to savor each time they go out.

He deserves a reward for his not-quite devotion.


"Would you let me fuck you?" Rhaast asks one night, when they've taken refuge in a grotto away from prying eyes.

Kayn yelps, turns away from his sleeping bag, and turns toward Rhaast with a comically outraged look. "Where the hell did that come from!?"

"Gratitude." Rhaast admits. "You did free me from my imprisonment." He then shamelessly looked Kayn up and down, either not noticing or caring about the flush on his face. "And it would be no chore for me..." He then muttered, more to himself than anything.

Kayn huffed. "I forgot how fucking horny demons were..."

"Don't lump me in with the rest of them, boy." Rhaast warned. "And I am not propositioning you from a place of lust."

"Then why would you-"

"Once again, gratitude." Rhaast repeated. "Just for tonight. And if you like it, I'd be more than willing to do so again."

Kayn huffed. "And if I don't want to get fucked?"

"Suck your cock, then." Rhaast answered, not missing a beat. "Have you ever been worshipped for an entire night, Kayn? A moment where you're the only thing that matters to a single person? That is what I'm offering you."

Kayn's blush was bright, and he averted his eyes from Rhaast. "I..." He started, abnormally shy. "Would be my first time..." He admitted in a small voice.

"Really?" Rhaast asked, surprised. "I didn't take you for a prude."

"I know what sex is!" Kayn snapped. He then averted his eyes again. "I've just- no one ever caught my eye in the Blood Moon, and I was too focused on my studies, and it's the same with the Snow Moon with my hunt for other demons on top of all that, and normal people aren't exactly willing to sleep with you when your eyes are apparently crazier than some demons' faces and that's not even getting into how I'm-" He buried his head in his hands. "It just never came up..."

Rhaast hummed. "Would you like to? Just for tonight." He reassured. "Refuse me, and I'll drop the subect."

Kayn sighed. "I don't know, I'm not sure I want you to fuck me..."

"Then I won't." Rhaast promised, before licking his teeth. "But I know other ways to drive men mad from pleasure." Kayn's blush doubled at the implications. "Well?"

Kayn took a deep breath, mulling it over. "I'll give it a try." He then acquiesced. "But if I tell you to stop, you stop."

"Of course." Rhaast purred, getting up from where he was to come sit next to Kayn. Even sitting down, the demon easily towered over Kayn, and the hand he cradled his face with could've easily crushed his whole head. "It's no fun if you're not begging for it."

Kayn shuddered, letting Rhaast push him down onto his blanket. The demon crawled up on top of him, undoing the clasp that held his collar together. Rhaast then leaned in to nibble at his neck, using on hand to direct Kayn's head until it was no longer in his way, and the other to undo his top. The boy underneath him shuddered as Rhaast's teeth grazed his neck. "Rhaast-"

"I'm not going to hurt you." Rhaast immediately reassured, pressing the closest thing he could to kisses on Kayn's neck. He could feel his pulse pick up. "Not unless you want me to." Kayn exhaled in relief, doing his best to relax and helping Rhaast undress him.

The tattoo of the Blood Moon pulses faintly under Rhaast's touch when he presses his palm to it. "It'll fade." Kayn muttered, before gasping something pretty when Rhaast's claws grazed his nipples. The demon repeated the motion, savoring the sounds that spilled out of Kayn's mouth.

"Of course it will." Rhaast answered absentmindedly, more interested in Kayn's sighs and little moans. Such pretty sounds... He started trailing down, nipping at Kayn's skin and savoring the blood that occasionally welled up. Already, the Snow Moon had started to change the boy, the taste of his blood cold and sharp on Rhaast's tongue. Not that it mattered much, the taste of it still singing on his tongue. One of his knees met Kayn's crotch, and while he was slightly offended the boy didn't seem hard yet, Kayn's gasp and the rocking motion of his hip was reward enough. "There we are."

His hands trailed to Kayn's ornate belts, and two cold, smaller hands stopped him. He raised his head toward the boy. "Let me." Kayn said, his hands dragging Rhaast back up. To the demon's surprise, he kissed him. It only took a moment before Rhaast kissed back, grabbing Kayn's face and claiming his mouth as his own in a surprisingly gentle kiss. When the two parted, he realized Kayn had undone his belts. "There you go. Do what you will."

"Oh, I will~" Rhaast purred, sliding off Kayn's pants and undergarments in one move. He paused in confusion and understanding as he eyed his genitals. "You're..."

"A man." Kayn cut off sharply, his eyes equally sharp in warning. Suddenly, his earlier comments about apprehension made some more sense.

"... Of course." Rhaast rumbled in understanding, grabbing Kayn's thighs and massaging them in apology. Kayn sighed, letting himself sag slightly in relief.

He then yelped as Rhaast ran a claw along his fold. Rhaast was hot to the touch, almost burning in fact, and said hotness was amplified by the way his fingers spread his lips open and toyed with his dick. Kayn covered his mouth with one hand, the other one fisting the blanket he had been set down on as Rhaast continued teasing him. Thankfully, said teasing didn't last too long, Rhaast taking his hand off and wiping it onto the blanket.

He tensed again when Rhaast pulled him closer, lifting his legs and setting his thighs over his shoulder. He then gently gripped Kayn's wrist, his hand big enough to cover most of his forearm, and moved his hand away from his face. "Don't hide. I want to hear you." Kayn made a sound similar to a whimper, but nodded, hesitantly lifting his hands to Rhaast's horns for something to grip. He then laid his head back, trying to control his breathing...

... and promptly failed when Rhaast licked up a long stripe along his folds. Seeing as the demon lacked lips, he couldn't exactly do anything but lick, but he more than made up for it with both the length of his tongue, and the control he had over it. Kayn moaned loudly, spreading his legs further and giving Rhaast ample space to work with. The demon answered with an appreciative hum, a squeeze of his hips, and licking incessantly at his dick. "Fucking hell- ah!"

Rhaast had folded his tongue over his cock, and was now using the tip of it to tease at his entrance. Kayn momentarily turned his head downward with wide eyes, and immediately looked away when he realized that Rhaast was looking at him, face flushing. He moaned shakily when Rhaast's warm, thick tongue entered him, and then loudly when it brushed against a very sensitive spot. The demon continued the motion, savoring how Kayn's sounds of pleasure gradually pitched up until he was nearly screaming.

He moved his hands from the boys's thighs to his backside, both to allow him to wrap his legs around his neck as best as he could, and so he could hold him closer as he came. And surely enough- "Dontstopdontstopdontstopdontstopdontstop- AAAaah!~" Kayn rocked back into Rhaast's mouth as his orgasm caught him, too taken by pleasure to be self-conscious about it. Rhaast kept stimulating him through it until the sounds he made turned shaky from pain.

Only then died he draw out his tongue, dragging out one last pleasure whine out of Kayne before setting him back down. He took in the sight: Kayn, panting and flushed, spread legs still shaking and teary eyes struggling to stay awake. Rhaast crooned at him, helping him put his pants back on. "Consider my offer. Sleep for now, I'll keep watch."

Kayn shakily nodded, finding the strength to get into his sleeping bag. "Thank you." He uttered out before falling asleep.

Rhaast pat his head. "You're welcome."

Their relationship changes slightly, after that. More openly amicable on Rhaast's end, and all remaining hostility on Kayn's end died to fiery embarrassment over the night. And maybe a bit of desire as he considered Rhaast's offer.