Actions

Work Header

The Sweet Snapshots

Summary:

Sister fic to my other fic- Life's Little Pictures. But this one is just the Non-spicy/ Smutless ficletts.

Drabbles and snapshots featuring D Tier Morgan and S Tier Alex. Will be at least mostly compliant with cannon/ not blatantly contradictory to cannon. Each chapter is a complete, self contained story.

 

Little peeks into the life of Morgan and Alex. Focuses on their interactions and the little moments they spend together.

Chapter 1: Table Of Contents

Chapter Text

Welcome to my ficlett collection! This one is for folks who just want to follow the non spicy/ appropriate fics from the Life's Little Pictures drabble collection (If you don't mind some spice and smut and you are legally an adult, feel free to check that one out!). But if you're looking for just the safe for work stuff, feel free to subscribe/ bookmark this one.

All fics are self contained, complete stories, so you don't need to read any of the others to understand any chapter and you can just skip around. If there are any particular warnings, they will appear before each chapter in the summary/ notes section.

Fics will range from about 50 to 2,500 words. All fics will at least mostly adhere to cannon and are scattered across the timeline.

It will be marked as compete, but WILL update as I have more things to add.

1) This is the introduction and table of contents chapter.

2) Morgan and Alex make a bet and Morgan gets a practical demonstration of Alex's powers.

3) Alex’s thoughts as Morgan and Alex cut the cake at the wedding 

4) Morgan throws a sandwich at Alex.

5) Morgan wakes Alex up to deal with some heroes.

6) Morgan checks Alex’s pulse. 

7) Alex wakes Morgan up to hold them.

8) Morgan comes home to Alex in the apartment after a long day.

9) Morgan makes Alex soup, and pokes a little fun at them.

10) Morgan and Alex exchange anniversary gifts.

11) Alex feeds Morgan a snack.

12) After Alex's scheme and a trip to Cancun, Morgan has trouble sleeping.

13) Alex and Morgan are grocery shopping together.