3 Bookmarks

List of Bookmarks

  1. Tags
    Summary

    A “Mind Games”-verse story:

    Her life was over. Everything had gone wrong. She had reached too high, too far, too fast, and now her empire was about to crumble around her. Those were the only thoughts running through Killer Bee’s mind as she raced away from the apartment building where she and Nadine had been living – where the Heroes of Paris had found them. Taking a quick glance behind her, she scanned the horizon for any sign of pursuit.

    Lila furrowed her brows in thought, trying to still her racing heart and focus. This wasn’t a time to act without a plan. “I need resources – money, clothes. And I need people. And I need somewhere to hide.” Whatever else had gone wrong tonight, she was still Lila Rossi. She could figure this out. This didn’t have to be the end – she might rebound from this better than ever. She still had one trump card left to play – she wouldn’t need the safehouse for long, not if she could find her last trump card in time. But she couldn’t do anything if she just stayed here. Pulling out her phone, she tapped a few buttons. Finally, she transformed and raced out of the alley, sticking to the shadows on the street level and moving quickly.

    Series
    Language:
    English
    Words:
    40,080
    Chapters:
    19/19
    Comments:
    129
    Kudos:
    23
    Bookmarks:
    3
    Hits:
    2,397
  2. 02 Jul 2023

    Public Bookmark

    Bookmark Tags:
  3. 19 Jan 2023

    Public Bookmark

    Bookmark Collections:
  4. 18 Aug 2022

    Public Bookmark