Actions

Work Header

“Fuck Highschool.”

Summary:

Finney The Fag realizes that nickname might not just be something his bullies use to antagonize him.

Or

Finney Blake falls in love with a certain baseball player he’s friends with.

Notes:

First ever fic, and I’m doing these homos right <3

Chapter 1: “Movies.”

Chapter Text

June 31st, 2019.

‘Dear Diary, High-school is SHIT.’

—-

Finney Blake, or was it “Finney The Fag” now?

Finney Blake’s a 16 year old baseball player who’s top of his math classes, pretty cool right?

However, Finney The Fag is the guy who smokes weed and takes everything way too seriously when he doesn’t.

And he’s also a total fucking faggot, hence the name. I guess he just doesn’t fully know it yet.

Slam!

Finney closes his locker shut.

“Hey Finn, how’s it goin’?” Right.. The human version of a golden retriever speaking to him right now is Bruce Yamada. Finney’s friend since what seems like forever.

The two originally met because they both play baseball. That’s literally the only consistent part of their friendship.

Everything else from when they first met totally changed as they moved on.

“..Yknow. It’s going pretty fine. Not totally extravagant, but what can you do?” Finn responded in his usual monotone voice, that’s the thing with him.

The way he speaks makes him look like a total fuckin’ dick. He just makes everyone wanna say “what’s your deal?” Bruce is the total opposite though, lucky him.

Everything about Bruce just gets everyone squealing, and by everyone I mean every girl at his and Finney’s school.

“Cool, Cool..I wanted to ask you something, that okay?” Bruce cheerfully smiled towards his shorter companion.

“Strike me dead.”

“wanna go to the movies with me later? But uh— it won’t be just us, I’m bringing along some friends so it won’t be ..haha..- awkward?”

Well shit. Finney hates it when Bruce asks him something, because he knows he can’t say no.

But this time he might have to.

“Oh I totally would.”

“Great! I’ll see you there at ten mayb—“

“I already have plans with Robin after school.”

God, Finney Blake you are such a mean person. Saying no to the sweetest boy in town: Bruce Yamada just like that?

“Ah- that’s .. cool, maybe next time?” Bruce replied, breaking the uncomfortable silence that broke out between them after Finney denied the invitation.

Shit, he sounds so disappointed.

“Yeah, cool.”

“Cool.. C’ya, Finney..”

And in a instant, The bell for next period rung and Bruce walked away.

——

Finn chewed on his pencil as the teacher instructed everyone to solve whatever ridiculous problem he put on the board.

He couldn’t help but space out.

What if he had said ‘yes’ to Bruce? If he’s being honest, it sounded kinda fun.

But his plans with Robin sounded fun too.

Whatever, he shouldn’t get caught up in something stupid like that in class right now anyway.

“Finney Blake.”

Fuck. Forgot he stopped paying attention.

“Wh- .. Yes, Sir?”

“Can you tell the class the answer you got for the problem up here?”

“ᶠᵘᶜᵏ..”

“What did you just say?”

“..f- ..FIVE!”

“…Mr Blake the equation was four X to the power of two plus twelve X ᴾˡᵘˢ…………..”

Yeah.. no way Finney could listen to what his math teacher Mr. Clark was saying.

Especially not with everyone else in the classroom giggling and smiling at him.

“Yeah.. sorrysorry— can I go.. um..”

“Are you alright?”

“Canipleasegotothebathroom.”

“.. be quick.”

Holy shit, Finn has never ran that quick out of a room in his entire life.

——

His face was hot with embarrassment, He splashed water on his face but it didn’t do much.

“Finn?”

Finney whipped his head around to see his bestfriend Robin.

“Shit. Hey, Robin.”

“Are you good?”

“Fuckin’ peachy.” Finn replied in a sarcastic manner.

“¿Qué pasó?“

Thank god Finn has Spanish class first period everyday.

Cause otherwise he’d have no fucking clue what Robin just said.

“Mr. Clark is so damn humiliating.”

“What’d that shitbird do?” Robin questioned, he sounded concerned.. but also a little angry.

“I spaced out in class and he called on me for doing so, then everyone laughed because I said the wrong answer.”

“Well that’s stupid, you’re probably the smartest in Mr. Clark’s class and when you get one question wrong everyone freaks?”

“I know.. it’s total bullshit.”

“What made you space out anyway?”

Yikes.

“Well— Bruce asked me to go to the movies with him, don’t worry I said no. But I kept thinking of what would happen if I said yes.”

“..Sounds romantic.”

“Huh?”

“The movies with just you and him? That sounds like a date.”

“Robin— I’m not?? Gay? Besides, Bruce said his friends were going too. It’s not like that.”

“Right.”

Right.. I should probably mention.

Robin and Finn dated in middle school. It’s not like Robin’s still hung up about them breaking ….up… oh Jesus.

“Why do you care so much? Get over it, I was just looking for someone to talk to about this.” Finn said as he walked out of the bathroom, he was probably in there for too long anyway.

——

And then, the school day was over.

Now it was time for Finney to decide.

1:
Go to a drive-in of IT chapter two with a slightly mad and jealous Robin.

Or.

2:
Go to a actual theatre and watch “Child’s Play” with your super nice and charming friend with a bunch of cool people he hangs out with.

Yeah, 2 all the way.

Finney decided to just sleep after school until it was time for him to get ready and leave for the movie he said he wasn’t going to.

Which was 10:00 PM, like Bruce said before Finney cut him off earlier.

Woohoo, Finney. You get to sleep for 7 hours.

——

Curse the groggy feeling you get after you just wake up.

Finn had to basically drag himself out of bed by rolling off his mattress so he could get ready and still get to the movies in time.

So he did.

He took a quick shower.

Blow-Dried his now fluffy and curly hair.

Brushed his teeth.

Put on DEODORANT.

And put on a outfit that didn’t make him look like he hasn’t seen the outside world in 93 years.

..

Ohoh you may be thinking, Oh Finney just got his dad to drive him to the movies.

Incorrect.

You seem to forget that Finn’s relationship with his dad is literally horrendous.

He ran to the movies.

Why do you think i emphasized the deodorant part?

.. so he ran.

As fast as he could.

It’s not like the movie theatre was that far, Finney’s just a extremely out of shape stoner that was somehow able to become a baseball player.

——

Fuck, he made it just in time.

God he’s sweating like crazy. Not just because he ran a shit ton, because he was nervous about seeing Bruce after saying he couldn’t come.

Breathe, Finney.

His eyes scanned around the packed movie theatre and then he saw them.

He saw Bruce, With a group of four other teens around him.

Finney gulped hard as he approached them.

“Hey, Bruce…”

“Finney! You’re here!” Bruce exclaimed in pure joy.

“Oh? This is Finney? You didn’t mention how cute he was.”

“Oh hush, you’ll scare him away!”

The two girls conversing about him made his hands shake.

But after they got their tickets, and stepped inside the screening room.

All of those nervous feelings seemed to go away.

“Do you like the seats?”

“Huh?”

“The seats, we’re in the middle row. Do you like it?”

“Oh! Yeah… I’ve uhh- always liked the middle row.”

“I know right..! Not too close and not too far!”

Onnn second thought, the sudden conversation between him and Bruce before the movie started made all those feelings flood right back.

It made Finn think about what Robin said.

Was Bruce gay? — I mean.. Finney wasn’t.
But if Bruce were gay, Finn wouldn’t have a issue with it.

Besides, this cant be seen as a date. Not with four other people with us.

Can it?

I mean.. when couples go on movie dates, they’re also technically there with however many people are also in the screening room.

What’s the difference?

God Finney shut up.

Chapter 2: “Dreamy.”

Summary:

Finney has a oddly realistic dream about the charming baseball boy he’s been friends with for quite some time.

Chapter Text

“Dreamy.”
July 1st, 2019.

“Hey, Finney.” Bruce lovingly whispered in his ear.

“Huh?..Bruce..!?”

“Your room’s totally lit! I like it.”

“Why’re you—??” Finney questioned, why-how was bruce randomly in his room? He thought he had fallen asleep.

“Finney, I have a pretty strange question.”

“Go..? Ahead..?”

“Do you think it’s bad for guys to love other guys?”

“..well, i don’t know.” Finn replied in a uneasy tone, Jesus- was this even real?

“It’s 2019, but I guess there’s still some discourse about it floating around.”

“Bruce— why are you asking me?”

“Cuz, I think I might like you!”

——

Finney woke up in a cold sweat.

It was 5 am.

“Jesus Christ- what the hell…” Finn muttered as he ripped his covers off his body and wandered downstairs.

He dialed Bruce’s number.

….bring…..bring…….bring.

“Hello…? Finney..? Why are you calling me so early.” Bruce said with a groggy and tired voice.

“Bruce!- uh- sorry. This sounds totally freaky.. but I think I just had a dream about you?”

“Finn, what are you talking about..”

“Sobasically! Youwereinmyroom - andyouaskedmeifithoughtgaypeoplewereokayandthenyousaidyoulikedmeand!—“

“Finney! …it’s 5 am and you’re making my brain hurt.. slow down please.” Bruce bluntly stated.

“Sorry— this was stupid- sorry if I woke you up! Bye!”

“Fi—“

“BYE!”

Finney hung up, god why is he this awkward..

Well, he just has to hope Bruce won’t bring this up at school later.

——

Finn was walking down the hallway, going towards his next class until his nightmare came true.

He saw Bruce.

But not just Bruce.

Bruce walking towards him.

Ohgodohgodoh—

“Hey, Finn!”

“Hi.”

“Are you feeling okay? The call you gave me last night was pretty uhm- concerning?..”

“I’m good.”

“You sure?”

“…..Yeah!!!! Bye!”

Finney tried speed-walking away, which was canceled out by Bruce pulling on his arm.

“Finn, you’ve been acting weird.. if something’s bothering you please don’t be afraid to tell me!”

“I’m fine! Bruce. Seriously.”

Bruce just gave Finney a worried frown and they walked separate ways.

——

Finney was in his English class now.

Giving glances towards Robin.

Finn was never any good at English, unlike Robin.

Robin was practically Shakespeare.

“Finney Blake, who wrote The Catcher in the Rye?”

“..huh? Oh— um..” Finney looked over towards Robin, Robin however.. looked the other way almost immediately with a grin on his face.

“J.D …. Strinagler?”

“Correct. Although It’s J.D Salinger.”

“What?!..oh—“

Suddenly Finney heard giggles and felt a sudden wave of deja vu.

Finn didn’t try to run away this time.. he just put his head down as tears prickled in his eyes. His face turning a bright red

God, he hates getting so embarrassed over these things.

——

The bell rung and Finney really needed to vent.

He didn’t know if Robin was still mad at him, but incase he was.. he needed someone else.

Maybe…— okay who is he fooling. He needs to go see Bruce.

Finn cursed under his breath and he searched the hallways for his raven haired friend.

And he thankfully found him after about 2 minutes.

“Bruce—! Bruce!!”

“Huh?.. hey, Finn!” Bruce said before he noticed the tears in his friends eyes.

“Oh, Finney .. what happened??”

“I seriously need to just.. talk to you right now.”

“Sure thing, talk!”

“Can I tell you about my dream?”

“From last night?”

“Yeah..”

“Go ahead, Finn!”

….

Shit Finney was sweating like a sinner in church.

His hands were shaking and he had a wild case of cotton mouth.

“So, basically— you were in my room.”

Bruce nervously chuckled a little at Finn’s statement “okay..? What else? I’m intrigued!”

“And you were like.. complimenting it. But then you decided to ask me something.”

“Oh?”

“You asked me if I think it’s okay for.. y’know.”

“I actually don’t think I know, tell me more!”

“You asked me if I think it’s okay for two dudes to date.”

“Oh..”

“….sorry, you probably think that kind of stuff is gross.” Finney apologized solemnly.

“No! Not at all!”

“.. what.”

“It’s 2019, Finn! Almost everyone supports that kind of stuff now.”

“Emphasis on the almost.”

Shit, of course it just got super awkward and quiet.

“Finn.”

“Yeah?”

“You’re really special to me.”

… fuck Finney has to be dreaming.

“Hey look! It’s Finney The Fag!”

“Fucking gross! Does he seriously have a faggy boyfriend now??!”

..
Bruce’s face fell.

Was this seriously happening to Finney? Is this why he said “emphasis on the almost” ?

Does he have to deal with this daily?

This is awful!

That’s all Bruce could think in the moment.

“You two should really watch your attitudes.”

GODD!— BRUCE SHUT UP!!

Is what Finney wishes he could say right now.

“And why would we listen to little Twinkerbell’s boyfriend?!”

“His name is Finney!” Bruce snapped back.

.. sigh.

“Bruce, it’s really not that big of a dea—“

“No wonder Robin’s spreading those rumors about you!”

….? What?

“What are you talking about?” Bruce took the words right out of Finn’s mouth.

“Holy shit! You don’t even know!? That’s hilarious!”

“Words goin’ around that Finney here’s been sleeping with total rando’s.”

Fuck.

“Robin said that?” Finney could barely get out.

“Well-Duh, I just said he did.”

Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.

Finney ran away.

Bruce tried calling for him to come back.

But Finn didn’t listen.

——

3:00 PM.

Finney was back home.

He plopped onto his bed, ready to just go sleep.

After the day he’s had.

Until he heard the annoying ringtone of his iPhone XS.

It was from Bruce.

…..

“Finney?”

“..yeah?”

“How are you doing..?” Bruce said in a overly-obvious sad tone.

“I’m fine.”

“I’m tired of you saying that.”

“….fine. I’m not doing that great.”

“Can I come over to your house, Finney?”

“Nah.. sorry.”

Finney heard Bruce sigh over the phone.

“Then come over to my house, Finn.”

“Why??”

“I need to show you Something. Something totally lit!”

“Please don’t show me a collection of porno’s.”

Finney said as he then heard Bruce let out a extremely flustered ‘WHAT!?!’

“I’m messing with you, I’ll be over soon.”

“Jeez—.. alright, I’ll see you!”

Bruce hung up.

——

Finn hurriedly got ready and walked over to Bruce’s house, thank God they only live a couple of minutes away.

As Finney started walking, he ended up walking past his nearby park.

Where he saw Robin hanging out with a couple of random guys Finn had never seen before.

He didn’t care.

He was going to see Bruce, not Robin.

Finney spaced out for a while, before he even realized he almost missed Bruce’s house.

He knocked on the door and rung the bell directly next to it.

And he was met with.. yeah you guessed it.

“Finney!” Bruce. Duh.

Bruce suddenly pulled Finney into a inviting hug, Wow. I don’t think Finney has ever been this red in his entire life.

Although the hug was short, It felt like it lasted a eternity.

“Come in! Come in!” Bruce sweetly offered.

Finney couldn’t stop blushing as he entered the home.

Finn, stop it.

Now.

You look like you’re about to melt.

Chapter 3: “Get Out.”

Summary:

A misunderstanding might ruin everything.

Chapter Text

“Get Out.”

July 1st, 2019

 

It was 11 PM now.

 

Finney sat on Bruce’s bed, Bruce’s room was incredible. The cool designs on Bruce’s walls, The way his room smelt like lilac, The bed stand with a baseball trophy on it..

 

God Bruce is amazing. Finney was in pure awe.

 

“..so— what’d you wanna show me?”

 

“Oh right! Well before I show you, I think we should talk about something first.” Bruce said as he sat down next to Finney, Their thighs slightly brushing against each other.

 

“.. sure, go ahead.”

 

“About what I said earlier today..”

 

.. right. The whole “you’re really special to me” thing.

 

“What about it?” Finney questioned, looking at the ground and then looking at Bruce.

 

“I’m sorry if it made you uncomfortable or anything.. but—“

 

“No way! .. i mean, it didn’t make me uncomfortable. I just don’t know what you meant by it.” Finn protested.

 

“.. Finn.” Bruce awkwardly laughed as he scratched the back of his head.

 

“Yeah?”

 

“I think I like you.”

 

Holy shit that made Finney’s heart stop.

 

“Are you fucking with me? Please be fucking with me.”

 

“I’m not ‘fucking’ with you, Finney.” Bruce chuckled.

 

Fuckfuckfuck is this even—!?

 

“Is that even okay?”

 

“Huh?” Bruce paused, his expression turning into a shocked one.

 

 

“Finn- are you? Not okay with stuff like this?”

 

“I mean..”

 

“Holy shit— is that why you thought I might’ve said two guys dating was gross???” Bruce said as he got up suddenly.

 

“I just- how am I supposed to feel about that kinda stuff? If it’s not normal-?”

 

Bruce laughed.

 

But it wasn’t like his regular laughs.

 

Finney hated the laugh Bruce just let out.

 

It was cold, and it sounded aggressive.. maybe sarcastic too.

 

“Jesus, Finn.”

 

“Bruce, come on.. this whole thing is different for me. I thought it would be ‘different’ for you too!”

 

“Why would it be different for me, Finney?”

 

“Do you see the way girls at school look at you??”

 

“No, Finney. I don’t. Because im always trying to look at you.

 

“Bruce— I’m sorry.”

 

“Nah it’s fine, you can just get out.”

 

“What??” Finney said in a confused tone.

 

“Get out.”

 

——

short one bcuz this is sorta supposed to be a 2.5 chapter before the actual chapter 3

Chapter 4: HIATUS!

Summary:

Regarding a short hiatus

Chapter Text

Heyy ummm idk how to start this

OD MENTION⚠️

I’m AD (AnemicDrem, duh) and ik that I haven’t posted ch4 in a while I’m sorry but I’ve been dealing with a lot, I start highschool soon and I’ve been needing to prepare myself and get supplies

— this is where the warning comes in. —
but yesterday my older sister overdosed and she was put in a suicide ward. It was 4 am and my mom got a panicked call from my brother that my sisters lips were blue and that she was foaming out the mouth. It was a horrifying moment for everyone but she was taken to the hospital and they said she was very malnourished, mind you that my sister has been struggling with drug addictions for about 3 weeks now. I feel extra shitty because I saw her go down this awful path.

I saw when she started bringing random guys over that smelt like weed

I saw when she went places at midnight with her friends to meet up with drug dealers

And knowing that just makes it so much worse on me and I really need a break from writing, FH will be back I can promise you but it’ll take longer than expected due to this happening , I just need to disconnect for a while to cope and help my sister recover when she gets released.

I hope u guys understand!

~ AD

Chapter 5: “School Fight.” / “Stay here with me.”

Summary:

the events of last night can’t help but flood two boys minds.

Chapter Text

“Stay here with me.”
July 2nd, 2019.

Finney couldn’t sleep that night.

Not after Bruce Yamada kicked him out, and potentially started hating him.

It was 8 Am already.. Finney didn’t feel like going to school today, although that would mean getting an ass-beating from his dad he honestly thought the pain might make him forget about what happened at Bruce’s house.

Finney tossed and turned in bed as he thought to himself ; “I should’ve said something different.” “I should’ve said I was into him.” “But is that even true?”

“Maybe I’m just delusional.”

Then something clicked in Finn’s head.

If he went back to school.. not only would he not have Bruce, he wouldn’t have Robin— not to mention the rumors that were spread about him.

Man— Fuck highschool.

——

Bruce fiddled with his pen as the teacher blabbered on about some subject he didn’t care about.

Bruce wasn’t just mad about Finney’s words last night, he was also- yknow. Heartbroken, Sad, Hurt.. He really liked Finn.

“Bruce?”

“..yeah?”

“Can you answer the question on the board?” Miss Gray asked, man. Bruce didn’t even raise his hand.. he hates it when teachers do that.

“.. of course!.. what is it?” Bruce glanced around the room as he heard a couple of his classmates giggling at his response.

Talk about embarrassing.

“10(n-9) , what is the answer?”

“10n - 90 ??”

Bruce was lucky, He was good in like every subject.. hell! He has a 4.0 GPA ! And he’s still a junior!

Bruce (obviously) got the answer right and class ended which meant Bruce had science next, but— Bruce didn’t expect to be greeted by Robin Arellano on his way out.

“Hey Bruce, what’s happenin?” Robin asked in a, cold and rather empty tone. Not gonna lie it freaked Bruce out a little.

“Nothing- I’m gonna be late.” Bruce said as he remembered something from yesterday.

..
“No wonder Robin’s spreading those rumors about you!”
..

That’s right.

Yesterday Robin spread rumors about Finney but for some reason.. Bruce still hates the idea of anyone doing that to Finn.

Bruce sent a deathly glare to Robin, who was currently blocking the doorway.

“Y’know Finn’s not here today?”

“.. No, Robin. I did not know that.”

“Maybe I should come over and make sure he’s okay.”

..

“Maybe if he isn’t— I can definitely make him feel better.” Robin said with a shit-eating grin on his face as he made a … vulgar hand motion.

Bruce couldn’t take this.

Robin blinked and all of a sudden he was getting lifted above the ground from Bruce pulling him by his shirts collar.

“Shut the fuck up, Arellano.. Don’t try and act so fucking innocent.”

“What’re you talking about?” Robin exaggerated his fake surprised reaction, shit that just made Bruce angrier.

“You’re just a damn exploiter! Stop pretending to care about Finney when you know damn well you started those rumors yesterday.”

“You can’t say at least one part of you believes Finn fucks whoever he finds on the streets, besides.. that’ll just make my chances of getting back with him go from a 47% to a straight 100.”

Robin was cut off by a sudden sharp pain in his nose as Bruce punched him.

They got into a full on fight.

“Pendejo-! Get the fuck off of me!” Robin practically screeched.

“Fuck you!”

Bruce punched, scratched, slapped..

Robin kicked, squirmed, and shielded himself.

No one noticed the crowd forming around them.

People shouting “fuck him up, Robin!” “You got this, Bruce!”, teachers trying to push through everyone in order to stop the current charade..

“That’s enough!” The headmaster shouted as he pulled Bruce and Robin away from each other.

——

Finney was tired of getting hurt.

His dad hit the fuck out of him for skipping school today so all he could do was just curl up in bed and regret shit.

He found himself crying.

There wasn’t just one reason why he was crying, there was a bunch.

He misses Bruce, he wants to say sorry.. He wants his dad to apologize some day, Jesus that would be like a fucking life changer for Finney.

But he also wanted Robin to apologize too.

He knows it’s stupid but a part of Finn fantasizes about Matty and the other apologizing for ever bullying him, Robin would say sorry for spreading rumors— and Bruce would forgive him for last night.

Everything would be better.

But how would he even do that.

….

Finney ended up crying himself to sleep.

But about 50 minutes later he got a phone call.

From Bruce.

Or— “Bruce 😕” according to his contact name.

“Hello?”

“Hey, Finn.. Can I uh come over.” Bruce’s voice sounded shakey, like he was about to burst into tears at any second.

“Bruce, I already told you I don’t want you over at my house. Besides I thought you were mad at me.”

“Please, Finn!- I don’t have another option…”

“….”

“Please..”

“Fine.” Finney said as a bunch of scrambled together ‘thank you!’s followed afterwards.

Finney snuck downstairs, making sure to not alert his already pissed dad.

But thank the gods, he was passed out totally drunk.

So Finney waited by his front door for Bruce to show up.

Then—

“Finn, you there?”

“Yeah.. wait a minute. And be quiet.” Finney said as he attempted to open his door as inaudibly as possible.

Bruce walked in and as a awkward vibe filled the room Finn decided to rush him upstairs.

Finney closed his bedroom door and locked it for extra measures.

“.. sooo what happened.”

“I got into a fight.”

“No shit? With who?”

“.. Robin.. but then the headmaster called my parents and they didn’t wanna let me back home for doingsomethinglikethatand—“ Bruce’s eyes started watering.

“Hey. It’s fine, I’m right here.” Finney said as he hugged Bruce.

Bruce decided to sit down on Finney’s bed as he wiped away his tears.

Finney sat down next to him and hugged him tightly.

“I’m sorry for last night, I just— didn’t know what to say.. I’ve never felt like this towards a guy before.”

“What about Robin?”

“We were just friends but I mistook that for— uh.. love.”

“It’s fine, Finney.”

…..

“I love you.” Bruce said, which sounded unreal at first.

When was the last time Finney’s heard those words?

“I love you too—“

“But.”

“..huh?”

“I don’t wanna stay here, Finn.”

`What’s he talking about..?’ `where the hell’s this going?’

“My parents— they’re fucking awful, Finn. It’s like no matter what I do they find something wrong with it, everytime I’m happy they just tear it down.. when I got a B on my math test 3 months ago they didn’t fucking let me eat for almost a week. I can’t stay here. Not with them around.”

“No— Bruce are you kidding??”

“Come on! I’m.. tired of being the perfect straight A student who hasn’t done a single bad thing in his life before! We can both get out of here, start a new life! We don’t need to stay here and go through any of this anymore, don’t you wanna get away from your dad too?”

“.. Bruce I can’t leave, I just can’t- you can’t either!”

“..why?”

“You aren’t thinking straight right now.. besides I can’t leave Gwen.. Donna.. Y’know?”

“Please?..”

“Bruce come on.. stay here- stay here with me.”

Bruce’s eyes teared up again.

He kissed Finney.

“Okay, I’ll stay here.” Bruce said as he cupped Finney’s face.

God he’s so in love.