Actions

Work Header

Shades of Play

Summary:

Established couple Namkook explore some BDSM.

Notes:

Prompt:
the couple decides to give bdsm a try. they do some research on it (cause if they’re doing this then namjoon wants to be a Good and Responsible dom and do everything safely cause he’s seen A LOT of porn and he knows this kind of thing can turn into a shitshow easily) and just want to start with something light, to have a taste of it, but what they don’t expect is for jungkook to slip into sub space HARD and almost immediately

(See the end of the work for more notes.)

Work Text:

Namjoon sits in his office, barely working. He’s distracted, knowing Jungkook is home alone, having taken the week off work. Namjoon didn’t, knowing the distance between them this week would be important. 

He lifts his phone to text Jungkook, unable to help himself. 

 

Send me a picture. Show me what I’ll be fucking later  😈 

 

Jungkook promptly obliges. And Namjoon knows what he asked for, but the sight of Jungkook’s pretty pink mouth waiting to accept him, tongue pushed forward and out, has Namjoon getting hard at his desk. 

 

More. 

 

After a few moments, another picture. It’s Jungkook bent over in front of the mirror, cheeks lewdly spread. It’s graphic, but not posed or sexy. Just Jungkook as the hole Namjoon is going to fuck with a pretty purple plug nestled between his cheeks.  

 

So pretty 😍 

Can I touch myself? 

 

Jungkook is so tempting. Namjoon knows the lewdness that will fill his screen if he says yes. He gathers himself, remembering his role. 

 

You know the rules. Your orgasms belong to me, Bunny. I’ll give one to you when you’ve earned it. 

 

Ok😩

It’s Friday. They haven’t had sex all week and Jungkook is getting restless. Plus, he’s been wearing the plug since yesterday. 

On Monday, Namjoon instructed Jungkook to send pictures of each empty water bottle and plate of food. He makes sure Jungkook eats enough and stays on track. It's so easy for him to restrict himself, especially with his rigid body and fitness goals.

On Tuesday, Namjoon left written instructions for Jungkook:

'Write about what a good boy you’re gonna be for me tonight. What will you do? Fold it and tuck it inside these.” - Namjoon.

It was left with a pair of lace panties that were certainly a size too small. Jungkook gets a new pair of panties each day. 

The tasks stack on top of each other. On Wednesday, Namjoon encouraged him to go shopping and pick out a special outfit for dinner tonight in addition to writing a new note and monitoring his food and water. 

On Thursday, Jungkook earned a reward. 

 

“Come over here,” Namjoon taps the couch beside him and Jungkook hops over eagerly. “I got you something,” he says, revealing a rectangular box. “Open it,” he permits.

Jungkook opens the box and his eyes brighten at the thin leather collar adorned with little diamonds.

“You don’t have to wear it all the time,” Namjoon starts.

“Want to,” Jungkook finishes. He gently removes the choker from the box and hands it to Namjoon. He turns to face away as Namjoon clasps the slim fabric around his neck. And in that moment, Namjoon feels something lock into place for them.  

 

Today, Jungkook had to do all the above and wear a plug all day, no touching. Also, he had to choose an activity to do for at least 30 minutes that was just for him, then write to Namjoon about it. Jungkook went to the gym, took a relaxing bubble bath, and wrote a positive self-reflection.

They’ve been focusing on the dynamics of it all, both partners really delving into their natural roles. Jungkook finds comfort in Namjoon calling the shots and being allotted his shots to call. He gets the praise he needs for being exactly what he wants, which is exactly what Namjoon wants him to be. He loves to be taken care of, and Namjoon loves to take care of him. 

Namjoon has meticulously planned the details, sure to do his research. He’s read four books on BDSM, kinks, and the like, and he’s listened to endless podcasts. He took diligent notes and shared them with Jungkook. They’ve even watched some porn together, so Jungkook could get an idea of what he might like. Namjoon planned weeks of rolling it out before they finally start experimenting this weekend. 

Each evening this week, Namjoon comes home to Jungkook kneeling prettily. They had a kneeling pillow custom-made, just what Jungkook wanted. He’s been kneeling in the panties left by Namjoon, but today, Jungkook has his new outfit on. 

“Good boy,” Namjoon coos after taking the folded note, tough to get out of the waistband of Jungkook’s tight jeans. Namjoon places it with the others, a collection of his obedience. 

The notes started innocently enough. Early in the week, the content was about how much Jungkook loves Namjoon, how he loves being good for him, and how kneeling makes him feel.

At the end of the week, it escalated to how desperate he’s feeling, how touch-starved he is, and how he's trying to understand. There is a hint of frustration, but also the trust that Namjoon is taking him to a special place.

On his pillow, Jungkook waits patiently until Namjoon offers his hand to help him up onto wobbly feet. When he’s up, Namjoon gives a long, languid kiss. Jungkook whines, groping and squirming after being stuffed full and untouched for so long. “Easy, Bunny,” Namjoon says. 

He wanted to abstain a full week, but he couldn’t stave Jungkook off well enough to make it through last weekend. It turns out resisting his sub will be a regular exercise as a Dom. 

Namjoon takes a step away to admire what Jungkook is wearing. “You look gorgeous, baby. It’s perfect.”

Jungkook preens and twirls, tight clothes adorning his little figure. 

“Are we gonna go soon?” He wraps his arms around Namjoon’s neck, eyes darting to the bedroom. 

Namjoon chuckles at Jungkook’s impatience. He’s eager and knows they’ve got their first play session waiting for them after they return from dinner tonight. 

“Bunny, you know I told you not to get your hopes up," Namjoon warns. 

“I know.” Jungkook swirls fingers around the buttons of his shirt. “I’m excited, anyway.”

After researching, Namjoon figured this first time will be a lot of trial and error. But even if it all blows up in his face, Namjoon knows he can at least rock Jungkook’s world with a few pent-up orgasms.

“Finish your water and we’ll go,” Namjoon says, pointing to the nearly finished bottle on the coffee table. 

Jungkook lifts the bottle and chugs the rest cutely. When he’s done, Namjoon pulls him in for another embrace. 

“You’ve been so wonderful this week, baby, taking directions so well,” he says, stroking Jungkook's hair behind his ear. “I’m so lucky you’re mine.”

“Yours,” Jungkook whispers, looking up, unable to take his hand from the collar. “I want to be really good for you, Joonie,” he hums. 

Namjoon tugs at the fabric of Jungkook’s collar to make room for his teeth to get a quick nip, and gets them up and out the door before they get carried away. 

 

♡♡♡ 

 

They indulge in a lovely dinner. Namjoon orders for both him and Jungkook, a nervous wreck on the inside, concerned about picking the right thing. He enjoys having the command to make these decisions but wants it to be just right for Jungkook. He breathes a sigh of relief when Jungkook seems satisfied with his food.

When they return to their apartment, Namjoon drops the kneeling pillow to the floor, directly in front of the bedroom. 

“Take off your clothes,” Namjoon says. Jungkook does, stripping down right where he stands. He keeps his eyes locked on Namjoon, eager and ready for the next direction. His shirt, then his pants. Finally, he steps out of the lace panties. He stands there, bare, vulnerable, body only adorned by his collar. Namjoon hums, satisfied. “Kneel for me, baby,” he instructs next. 

Jungkook knows to sink right where the pillow lands. Namjoon bends down to unclasp the day collar and Jungkook gasps, already sad about his bare neck. 

“I told you that it was for daytime when we’re out.” He removes another box from his coat pocket. He doesn’t let Jungkook open it this time. He just lifts the lid to show him.

“This one is for playtime,” Namjoon says in a husk. “Just for us.” He watches as Jungkook’s eyes take it in. This is a real collar. It’s thicker, with a broad leather strap and a hook. 

He kisses Jungkook’s nose before wrapping the thick collar snugly around his neck and clasping it. “This one should be a little tighter, is that ok?”

Jungkook nods as Namjoon secures it with more pressure than the day collar. 

“Stay right here,” he instructs as he stands, closing the bedroom door behind him. The collar, a reminder of who is in control while he’s gone. 

When the door closes, Namjoon is in a frenzy, arranging items on the bed.

After careful negotiating, they've narrowed it to impact play first, considering how much Jungkook already enjoys a playful spanking. 

He lays the toys Jungkook wanted to try: flogger, paddle, cane, and some of their regular favorites. He gets everything ready, so it’s perfect for Jungkook. 

He takes a deep breath and centers himself before opening the bedroom door. He finds Jungkook kneeling patiently on the pillow with his hands placed demurely on the tops of his thighs. 

“Good boy,” Namjoon coos. He unbuttons his slacks and removes his length from his pants. 

Jungkook wets his lips and leans in, opening his mouth a bit, then stops.   

“Can I, Hyung?” Jungkook remembers to ask for permission, looking up at Namjoon through long lashes. 

“Can you what, baby?” Namjoon coos, and rubs his head, the tip of his cock a breath away from Jungkook’s lips. 

Jungkook stammers a bit at first, finding the words. “Wa_ Wanna suck your cock,” he says. 

“Mm-hmm…” Namjoon leads Jungkook, reveling in hearing the words. 

“Please,” Jungkook whispers. “Please, let me suck you, Joonie.”

“Ok,” Namjoon whispers, “You can have it,” he says, pushing his hardening tip to Jungkook’s lips and sliding into his mouth. Jungkook moans, feeling the cock hard and heavy on his tongue. When he’s fully hard, Namjoon thrusts. Jungkook's eyes roll back as he lets himself be used, seeming satisfied just with this. Namjoon grabs the nape of his head and uses it as a handle to move Jungkook.

Jungkook's knees stay folded, the rest of his body barely moving. His hands lift off his thighs and he wraps a hand around his cock.

“No,” Namjoon stops him. “I did not give you permission.” 

Jungkook nods, remembering what they agreed on, and moves both hands to Namjoon's cock. He continues sucking but instinctively ends up reaching down and stroking his needy dick. 

“Hands behind your back,” Namjoon commands. He would tie him up, but today is only impact play. He’ll have to be tougher. Luckily, Jungkook obliges right away, crossing his wrists at the small of his back. 

“Good boy.”

There's something indescribable in Jungkook's eyes, something Namjoon hasn't seen before. It’s a type of laser focus, like Namjoon is the only thing Jungkook can see. 

He grabs both sides of Jungkook’s face and thrusts faster, pulsing into Jungkook’s mouth as he moans around his cock. 

He locks eyes with Jungkook, pliant and eager to please, and continues pulsing, getting close. He thrusts to the back of his tongue and comes down Jungkook’s throat. He stifles gags but keeps his eyes locked on Namjoon, swallowing every drop. 

He wanted to have a clear mind before he took Jungkook on this journey and make sure it was all about him. Now that everything is ready, it can be. 

Jungkook’s eyes are hazy, teary, cock standing at attention between his legs. 

“Felt so good, Bunny,” Namjoon says, as he helps Jungkook off the pillow and onto his feet, wiping his lips with his thumb. He kisses his lips. “So good for me.”

Namjoon guides him into the bedroom and Jungkook’s eyes go wide at the toys. 

“On your tummy,” he directs. He places a wedge pillow they purchased just for this occasion beneath his hips for Jungkook to bend over and prop his ass in the air. He lies across the width of the bed, parallel with the head and footboards. 

Jungkook positions himself over the large pillow, cock hard and leaking beneath him. Namjoon lets him press it flush against the flat, rectangular edge of the wedge but knows he might seek some relief from it. 

 

Notes for later:

Cock cage

 

“Do you feel good?” Namjoon asks, and Jungkook nods, starting to get quiet. 

“Yes or no?” Namjoon says, reminding him of his words. He removes the rest of his clothes. 

“Yes,” Jungkook affirms. 

Namjoon spreads Jungkook’s cheeks a bit and gets a view of what he saw in that picture earlier. He puts pressure on the plug with his fingertips and Jungkook whimpers, leaning down to give little kisses and massages to his dick, just enough to sate him. 

He stands to position himself at the side of the bed and picks up the flogger first. This one is compact, with a shorter handle and straps than a traditional one. Namjoon learned it offers better control for beginners. He runs his fingers between the straps, taking in the smell of the leather, and really getting a feel for the stimulation he's about to apply to his lover. 

They agreed on impact to only his backside, just his ass and maybe his thighs today. Namjoon drags the straps lightly, ticking over Jungkook’s ass. He giggles when it drags over his cock and balls. 

Finally, Namjoon strikes, just the way he read about. Jungkook moans, sounding surprised himself. It’s evident on impact, Jungkook loves the flogger. 

“Yes?” Namjoon coos.

“Again,” Jungkook demands, resting his head on his forearms.

“Your answers are ‘yes’ and ‘no’, Bunny,” he reminds Jungkook.

“Yes,” Jungkook says and as soon as he does, Namjoon rewards him with another swift hit of the flogger and Jungkook keens again. He applies light, consistent hits, his wrist moving in figure-eights. He watches as the straps tussle over Jungkook’s skin and is careful not to let the ends of the straps wrap around his hips. Namjoon applies more pressure as he gets comfortable and Jungkook begins to react more. He whimpers with each stroke, a pretty sheen of sweat forming over his back. 

Namjoon places the flogger down, not wanting to stick with one thing for too long while they’re still experimenting. 

“Doing so good, baby,” Namjoon praises. He rubs hands up and down Jungkook’s back, over the red marks forming on his ass. 

Next is the whip. The power of it all concentrated in the single leather dragon tail. Namjoon acquaints Jungkook again first, dragging it over his skin. He cracks it against the footboard, right next to Jungkook’s ear, and he giggles, a hint of excitement in his voice. 

Namjoon makes sure he’s a good enough distance away and whips it against his skin, letting the tails drag and pinch him. First, Jungkook cries out. Then, he erupts in giggles. The whip has opened something up in him, something new. Namjoon offers another experimental whip on the other cheek and Jungkook shrieks, followed by another round of giggles. This power awakens something sadistic in Namjoon too, watching Jungkook squirm beneath him. He wishes he could see his face. 

 

Notes for later:

Cock cage

Mirrors

 

“Yes or no?” Namjoon sternly asks, feeling himself become aroused again. 

“Yes,” Jungkook says without hesitation and giggles. 

Namjoon admires the mish-mash of welts on Jungkook’s skin, some from the straps, some from the whip. They’re the palest pink now, and he pictures what they will look like when it’s all done.

“Keep going?” Namjoon asks.

“Yes,” Jungkook says. 

Next is the cane. One long, thin acrylic rod. There’s nothing even close to soft on this. It even feels intense in Namjoon’s hand, dark and foreboding. He positions Jungkook on his pillow closer to the foot of the bed and sits at the center of the mattress. He finds the right distance that allows the cane maximum coverage across Jungkook’s ass. 

Namjoon tries it, dragging the cane over his skin, and Jungkook stiffens at the sensation.

“Cold,” Jungkook whines, body tensing. He doesn’t seem as eager about this one. Namjoon gives a flat hit across both ass cheeks and Jungkook shudders beneath him. 

He catches his breath before speaking. “I don’t like that one," he says, turning back to look at Namjoon. 

Namjoon experiments again, hitting just above the last strike. Jungkook stiffens and grunts. 

“No?” Namjoon confirms. 

“I just,” Jungkook describes, still not using his given words. “I just don’t like it. It’s sharp.”

Namjoon puts it in the ‘yes’ pile. 

“Why are you keeping it?” Jungkook queries. 

Namjoon should reprimand him for questioning him, but also wants Jungkook to understand his plan. Nothing should be a surprise or a secret.  

“Because it will be good for punishing you,” he spanks Jungkook with his bare hand. Jungkook jolts and smiles at the familiar gesture. “Trust me,” he growls. 

Jungkook sticks his tongue out behind him, feeling bratty. 

“Watch it,” Namjoon gives a gentle swipe with the cane, this time across the back of Jungkook’s thighs, and he lets out a betrayed whine. Namjoon knows he should do something more to discipline, but didn’t expect Jungkook to be defiant. He’s typically so eager to please. 

 

Notes for later:

Cock cage

Mirrors

Never underestimate a Brat

 

“What do you like best?” he asks Jungkook, although he knows. 

“This one.” Jungkook grazes his fingers against the flogger.

“Do you want to keep going?”

“Yes,” Jungkook confirms. 

Namjoon carries on with the flogger from this new angle. He hits harder than they’ve done before, but takes it slow. Jungkook handles it well, whimpering and slightly trembling, but he’s enjoying himself. He moves from swift repetitive swipes to hard strikes, keeping his hand in position until the straps have stopped moving and drop off Jungkook’s skin. 

Namjoon hits mostly on his ass, but some hits extend to his thighs. He gives Jungkook little breaks to come down in between, just rubbing his hands over Jungkook’s reddened skin and sometimes, just dragging the straps and praising him. 

Ushering him over the peaks and valleys, he brings Jungkook to the brink and backs way off, maintaining the sensations in waves. 

Jungkook sticks his ass up with each move, desperate for every type of touch, as Namjoon decorates his ass with welts and pretty marks. His body starts to jostle with each hit, body dripping with sweat now, gripping at the edge of the bed where he lies on his belly. 

Namjoon sets the flogger to the side, the item suddenly seeming like an unnatural nuisance. He wants to get his bare hands back on Jungkook. 

Namjoon sits, propping his back on the headboard. “Come here,” Namjoon instructs. He helps Jungkook’s wobbly body over, gets him bent over in his lap and rubs over his skin with his bare hands, giving him familiar spanks and gropes. Jungkook happily accepts them.

Spanking used to be just for fun, just to see Jungkook's reaction, to see how much he could take. Now it feels like he's doing something important for him. Taking care of him, settling him. 

Jungkook whimpers and whines, body shaking. Namjoon admires how some of the marks left from the toys are covered by the swats of his hands, leaving Jungkook’s ass colored a sparkling shade of pink.  

Now, Jungkook is rutting on the mattress, ass cheeks squeezing together rhythmically, rubbing his cock against Namjoon’s thigh. His pretty cock leaks on the bed, desperate for relief.

“I see what you’re doing, Bunny,” Namjoon sternly says, halting his hands. “Stop it. Now .”

“Please,” a desperate Jungkook barely breathes out. He arches his back and sways his ass a bit. “Been so good,” he mumbles. 

“Not good enough,” Namjoon sterns. Though Jungkook seems to be reaching the level of need and desperation Namjoon has been aiming for. He remains calm and unwavering. “If you were, you wouldn’t question me.” 

This exchange actually has Namjoon feeling it more, awakening a stronger dominance in him and making him feel euphoric.

Jungkook fusses, kicking his legs on the bed and huffing, childlike. He buries his face in the sheets and groans in frustration. 

Namjoon pulls him closer onto his lap. Jungkook gasps when he lays a punishing spank, certainly harder than any hit before, and Jungkook yelps, thighs instantly starting to shake. 

Namjoon leans down to whisper. “Trust me,” he growls, biting his ear. “Hyung knows what you need.”

He brings Jungkook up by the hair and gets himself to his knees on the mattress. He tightens the clasp on Jungkook’s collar, and he gurgles. “I know what you need,” Namjoon says again, securing the strap in the loop. He kisses Jungkook on the cheek and guides him back to his tummy. 

Namjoon gets a kick out of the worry in Jungkook's eyes as he lifts the cane from the arrangement on the mattress. 

“Hyung, no, please, I’ll be good,” he whines, looking back at the rod. Eyes full of fear, the look hits Namjoon right in the gut, but he carries forward. 

“Be a good boy and be quiet. Let Hyung settle you.” He motions his eyes back to the wedge pillow. 

Jungkook nods, weary, but replaces his body on the cushion. Namjoon has to tell himself this is a means to an end, too. It's a miracle he hasn't given in to Jungkook's teary doe eyes yet. 

Namjoon positions himself again and drags the cane for a while over Jungkook’s skin, giving him some time to adjust or use a safe word. He presses on the existing marks with the cane. 

Namjoon starts to overthink and can’t help but ask. “Bunny, you know we can stop any_”

“If you know what I need so much, then just give it to me,” Jungkook interrupts, frustrated, and at peak level of brat. He suddenly has no problem finding words.

Namjoon doesn’t take it as a threat or something more that requires punishment. It’s his go-ahead that his instinct is, exactly what Jungkook needs and all he must do is carry it out.

One stiff hit of the cane on Jungkook’s lower ass and the tears start flowing. 

“Ah,” he whines. His body is vibrating

Namjoon drags the cane, teasing him. He lays another hit and Jungkook wails. Before he has time to think, Namjoon lands another three back to back. Jungkook starts sobbing. 

Namjoon takes a break, giving him a moment. He reads Jungkook's body, feeling every breath and quiver, and loves having the ultimate control over him. He feels Jungkook is less tense now, just a boneless, whimpering mess, ass beautifully red. 

Namjoon rubs with his hands for a while, feeling the lifted, swollen flesh. “Are you settled, Bunny?”

Jungkook barely gets words out. He just sticks his ass up and moans. 

“Are you ok?” Namjoon asks. Jungkook looks dizzy, like he might pass out. 

Jungkook doesn’t respond, just shakes and pants beneath him.

Namjoon isn’t sure. He read about dizziness and wordlessness after play, but he was sure he had several sessions before this happened. He didn’t even research too much about subspace, wanting to focus on the function of the play today.

 

Notes for later:

Cock cage

Mirrors

Never underestimate a Brat

Research every possible outcome

 

“Jungkook, use words,” Namjoon manages over the worried pleas in his mind, sitting next to him on the bed. 

Jungkook shakes his head. “Fuck me,” he moans. “fuck me, fuck me, fuck me,” he babbles.

Namjoon pulls the plug from between Jungkook's cheeks and he yelps, having been full for two days. He’s pliant and stretched and open. Turning Jungkook to his back, Namjoon lines himself up between his legs and slides into him, giving him what he needs.

Namjoon wipes Jungkook’s wet face and gives him a million kisses. “So good for me, baby,” he soothes. “Does that feel better?”

Jungkook nods, bottom lip trapped between his teeth, still no words other than slurred ‘fuck me’s through falling tears. 

Namjoon picks up a vibrator, arranged with the other toys. He drags it over Jungkook's body at first and he quivers, overstimulated yet untouched. He drags it slowly, up and down while he fucks into Jungkook, removing it several times right at the edge just to drive him wild. 

Jungkook cries, blubbering each time the orgasm is taken from him. He's delirious at his touch, white-knuckling the sheets beneath him. Namjoon finally holds the toy just under Jungkook’s tip as he thrusts. 

“Come, baby. Come for me,” Namjoon says softly. You could almost miss it. He’s not sure if Jungkook’s ears heard the permission but his body did. 

Jungkook cries and his mouth hangs open as cum pulses from his cock, splattering onto his stomach. He takes a deep breath and moans, shaking. The cum is nonstop, spewing out in pent-up ropes. 

Namjoon holds the vibrator there until he comes too, grunting and powering over his sub. Namjoon's cock pulses and drips inside Jungkook’s spent body, claiming him. He tosses the toy to the bed and wraps his arms around Jungkook. 

“I love you so much, Kookie. You were so perfect for me. So good, everyday. You deserve everything, baby. I love you.”

Jungkook clings to him, not saying anything as he comes down, breathing ragged and uneven. Eventually, he falls asleep. 

Namjoon steps out of bed and springs into action. He gets extra blankets from the closet, gets all of Jungkook’s scent diffusers going, and puts away all the toys. He makes it so Jungkook has to do nothing but be cared for when he wakes up. 

He gets the snacks he prepared from the fridge, things Jungkook requested. Fruit, chocolate, banana milk. Namjoon zooms around the kitchen in a mad rush to return before his angel wakes up.

“Hyuuuung,” Namjoon hears the sad whimper, and he bolts into the bedroom.

Jungkook’s precious eyes are filled with tears, searching wildly for Namjoon after waking up alone. 

He places the tray at the foot of the bed, gets his arms around Jungkook and scolds himself for leaving him alone for even a second, especially when he wasn’t sure how he was feeling. 

“Shh, it’s ok baby, I got you.” The guilt kills Namjoon, knowing he wasn’t here when Jungkook woke up. “I’m so sorry.”

Jungkook cries and it keeps getting worse. He heaves big sobs into Namjoon’s chest and is at a loss for breath. 

Namjoon panics inside, not sure what he's done right or wrong, and Jungkook certainly can’t articulate it right now. He shushes and rocks him, hoping he's just overwhelmed.

 

Notes for later:

Cock cage

Mirrors

Never underestimate a Brat

Research all possible outcomes

Never leave Jungkook

 

He holds Jungkook till he stops shaking. Namjoon thinks he’ll do things differently next time but still finds this satisfying as a Dom. Jungkook needs so much right now, and no one can soothe him like Namjoon. That brings more pleasure to him than anything.

Jungkook keeps his face buried in Namjoon’s chest, wrapped in his arms. The heaving sobs devolve into little whimpers and hiccups until he’s asleep again. 

Namjoon doesn’t dare move. He stays right where he is and holds Jungkook. He didn’t expect him to go down and drop today, much less so quickly. 

 

Notes for later:

Cock cage

Mirrors

Never underestimate a Brat

Research all possible outcomes

Never leave Jungkook

Expect the Unexpected

 

“How are you?” Namjoon asks, concerned when Jungkook wakes up. 

"M’just tired," Jungkook says, and Namjoon is glad to see he’s forming sentences again. A moment of realization, memory washes over his face and he looks up at Namjoon, embarrassed, “Hyung, I’m sorry, I don’t know why I_”

“Shhhh,” Namjoon interrupts. “No apologies.” He kisses Jungkook’s forehead. “I love taking care of you.” He breathes a sigh of relief that nothing is actually wrong. “Was it ok?” Namjoon’s heart stops beating, his next breath dependent on Jungkook’s satisfaction and approval. 

Jungkook giggles, noticing Namjoon’s distress. “You worry too much, Hyung. Everything was perfect.” He kisses him, calming him. “I’m just… so tired. And my ass hurts.”

He arranges Jungkook on a wrapped cold compress for his welts and cradles him in his arms. He pulls over the snacks he arranged. 

“For me?” Jungkook asks with a sweet smile. 

Everything for you.” Namjoon pecks his lips. “Open up, Bunny,” he directs and Jungkook does, sticking his pink tongue out. Namjoon places a cube of melon on his tongue, cool and refreshing. He strokes his cheek as Jungkook softly chews and swallows, relishing in caring for his sub. He switches to sweet chocolate and Jungkook places little pieces in Namjoon’s mouth too, indulging in each other.

Occasionally, a tear falls, but nothing like the wailing of before. He stays mostly quiet. He is dazed but cute. When he’s done snacking, he nuzzles into Namjoon’s chest. 

“Ready?” Namjoon asks, prepared to remove Jungkook’s collar. He lets out a dissatisfied whine when the clasp falls. 

“Shhhh, it’s okay baby, I've got you. What do you want?”

“Can I have the other one?” He asks for the day collar. 

“It’s in the living room.” Namjoon curses himself again for not having it ready at hand. Jungkook pouts at him. “Do you want me to go get it?” Namjoon asks, unsure. 

“Will you be fast?” he cutely demands, and Namjoon nods. 

So fast,” he promises. “Is there anything else you want while I'm up?” Namjoon plans how to make the most of this trip and not leave his side.

“I want to watch TV,” he says. 

“Do you want to move to the living room?” Namjoon tries to figure out what he wants. It wouldn’t be the first time Jungkook requested moving the mattress into the living room before. 

“No,” Jungkook hums. “I want to stay here.”

Namjoon is glad to see he’s gotten some of himself back and is a little less clingy. A dutiful Dom and Hyung, Namjoon schlepps the TV into the bedroom. Trash TV binges are common for Jungkook to enjoy after a hangover, when he’s sick, or just to relax. 

Jungkook smiles dopily, watching his strong Dom do what’s best for him. 

Namjoon plugs the TV in and gets back to Jungkook to fasten his day collar, happy he's keen on it. He's proud to see the imprint of the play collar still lingering red on his skin, too 

And after all that, it’s not 5 minutes into the program that Jungkook is sound asleep in Namjoon’s arms again.  

Namjoon doesn’t mind. It’s heaven. 

Notes:

As someone without expertise on the topic, my search history is a total nightmare! But what an adventure to write! Thanks to the prompter, I really got out of my comfort zone with this one.

More Namkook Smut:

Food Play

Secret Affair 1

Namkook in Love/Secret Affair II

Studio Smut

Quickie Smut

Roommates to Lovers

VLIVE smut