Actions

Work Header

Smut-Takes (and Other Outtakes Too)

Summary:

A collection of all of the random Russingon smut scenes that I wanted to write but couldn't fit into my main fic. Alternate title: A Chronicle of Maedhros Getting His Ass Wrecked.

Chapter 1: Findekáno learns to give a BJ in Valinor during the Years of the Trees.

Chapter 2: Finger-banging and dirty talk

Chapter 3: Family time followed by an ill-advised forge fuck

Chapter 4: Maitimo being a cocktease, followed by hot spring dick-riding, followed by Tyelkormo and Curufinwë being the asshole brothers

Chapter 5: Maitimo submits to a conversations about kinks, boundaries, and even safe words so that Finno will shut up and spank him already (takes place between chapters 2 and 3)

Chapter 6: Bath-time masturbation has a very happy ending

Chapter 7: Mutual masturbation, involving sex toys, and ending in more blowjobs

Chapter 8: Carnistir gets engaged in spite of himself, and he's so wrapped up in his own personal life that he fails to notice the Russingon smut playing out just under his nose.

Chapter 9: Maitimo gets tied up. With work, of course. (I swear, I will never make that joke again. Probably.)

Chapter 1: Sexual Instruction: Blowjobs

Summary:

Summary: While camped on Tol Eressëa, Findekáno attempts to return a favor. (He learns how to give a blowjob without choking on cock.) This takes place directly after the last scene of chapter 6 of my main fic, just after they’ve admitted that they would like to fool around on the regular and Maitimo sucked Findekáno’s fëa out through his dick. 

Chapter Text

As soon as he had Maitimo on his back on the cot, Findekáno rushed in to please him. He knew that he had asked for instruction, but the sight of Maitimo propping himself up on his elbow, his bright, copper-colored hair flowing over his hröa, unbound except for the small plaits that Findekáno had set in place, drove him wild. The ropes that Findekáno had used to bind behind his hands behind his back while Finno had fucked his throat against the cabin wall had left clear marks on his wrists, and that sight made Findekáno’s mouth water. So did the sight of Maitimo’s cock. Findekáno found that he was just secure enough in his feelings now to admit that to himself and to let it show on his face. 

Maitimo’s cock was unfairly pretty and appealing. It was longer than Finno’s, though not as thick, and it was already more than half erect under Finno’s gaze, after his promises to suck it. It was pale, almost as pale as the rest of Maitimo, except for the head, which was flushed just a bit darker than the rest of it. 

Finno simply could not hold himself back, especially not when he considered that he had only managed to bring Maitimo off with his hands. His friend-turned-lover had not seemed to mind at all, but Finno minded. His new lover was more experienced, had received more before, and Finno felt a growing, burning need to outdo all of them so that Maitimo would forget that they had ever existed. He was still not entirely comfortable with his newfound possessive feelings, but they were only fueling his lust and inspiring him to improve his own performance in bed, so he let them roil within him. He would try to understand them and reason them away later. 

Besides, Maitimo was staring at him, eyes wide with need and longing, and Finno was confident that his new lover had never looked at a previous nér witn that much desire, no matter how many that he had. 

So, Findekáno pounced, eagerly drinking in the bitten back curse that Maitimo let fall from his full lips as Finno wrapped his lips around his lover’s cock. He supposed that he should have exercised some moderation, but he remembered how easily Maitimo had taken Finno down his throat. 

So, he went for it, sucking Maitimo in as deep as he could. It was not deep enough to take more than half in, but it was too deep for Finno to take. The head of Maitimo’s cock hit something at the back of his throat that made him splutter and gag. He tried to go through with it. He had drawn out a deliciously gratifying moan from Maitimo when he had started sucking. He had gotten him fully hard. But his lover’s hand was tugging gently but firmly on his braids, making him pull back. 

His lips reluctantly released his lover with a loud pop, and Finno frowned as he looked at Maitimo, who looked at him with a confusing mix of arousal and concern. 

“You do not have to take more than you can, especially not for your first time, Kánya,” Maitimo said, gently tugging at the gold-twined braid nearest to Finno’s face. The sound of that special endearment—my commander—that Maitimo only used when they lay together kept Finno’s own erection pulsing uncomfortably between his legs, in spite of his disappointment in himself. 

“But you took me all the way in!” he protested.

“As thick as you are, I am still longer, and I have done this before,” Maitimo said.

Finno glared before he could stop himself, and Maitimo sighed, sitting him to kiss him. As their lips met, Finno responded more aggressively than he meant to, bearing his lover back down to the bed and pinning him there. They both moaned loudly as their cocks pressed together incidentally, and Finno gasped into his lover’s mouth as he felt the other nér grip his hair tightly. 

He pulled back reluctantly, panting with renewed lust and no less determined to complete his task.

“I love your passion,” Maitimo murmured, staring up with green-brown eyes made dark as his pupils dilated. “You’re so eager. It makes me so heated. You could bring me off just with your tongue and just by sucking the head.” 

Finno opened his mouth to protest, but Maitimo spoke first adding, “I already know how good you are with your tongue. You learned to use it when we kissed so quickly. Remember what I did to you before you seized control and made me take you all the way to the root.”

Finno bit his lip, caught between shame and lust. He had been too consumed with excitement and frustration when Maitimo had been teasing him by licking and sucking his erection as though he were worshiping it to pay attention to what exactly he had done. 

“I can guide you with my fingers,” Maitimo added. Finno almost objected out of pride, but the words died in his throat at the sight of lover leaning back against the bed and taking himself lightly in hand while looking at Finno as though he truly were his most skilled bedmate. 

“Oh!” was all that he could manage as he watched Maitimo run his forefinger lightly over the gathering of skin between the head and shaft of his own erection. 

I should ask him to bring himself to release while I watch sometime, Finno thought, licking his lips. Now that he knew for sure that there would be future encounters and that he would not run away from them to save his pride, he could plan for the future. 

“There you go, Kánya. Let me feel your tongue here,” Maitimo murmured breathily as his own tongue flicked between slightly parted lips. 

Findekáno went readily, following Maitimo’s fingers with his tongue. His new lover rewarded him with low, whimpering moans as swiped his tongue over the cockhead. Then he sucked the tip roughly between his lips while his tongue swiped the other’s forefinger. 

“Horro! Finno!” Maitimo cried out, making the other nér hum with satisfaction. 

“You’re doing so well. I love how eager you look. Your lips look so pretty, so full wrapped around me like that.” Praise kept spilling out of Maitimo as he gently guided Findekáno with his hands and Findekáno added his own flourishes. 

At Maitimo’s direction, he swiped the flat of his tongue from the base to the tip and sucked again. He licked the slit before he moved back down, tasting his meldo’s nomílt for the first time. To his shock, he found that he liked the taste, which was ever so slightly salty and distinctly masculine, and he did not fight the urge to lap eagerly at the fluid. 

Maitimo grasped his braids more tightly. Findekáno’s cock twitched eagerly against his belly when all that the other could manage to get out was, “Ai, Kánya,” in a high, keening voice that heated his blood. 

He locked eyes with Maitimo as he sucked his cock in deeper, this time stopping before he hit that thing in his throat that made him gag. 

Maitimo shuddered, his thighs quivering against Findekáno’s shoulders, and he rasped out, “You can use your hand on the parts that you cannot reach…Ai! Like that! Just…Ai, Kánya, like that.”

Findekáno was not sure what else Maitimo had meant to tell him, but he had evidently done instinctively. As he moved his hand in times with his mouth, sucking hard with every pass, the only sounds that came out of Maitimo’s mouth were wordless, desperate moans and whines that shot straight to Finno’s loins. 

He found himself achingly hard as he watched Maitimo slowly fall apart under his lips and hand, but he resisted the urge to take himself in hand and spend with his new lover. Maitimo’s thighs were squeezing him as he writhed in nearing ecstasy, and Finno meant to use them next. 

“Kánya…Kánya…I’m so close.” Maitimo only just managed to grunt the words out. Finno felt a surge of triumph as he locked eyes with the other nér and grinned around his cock. 

Maitimo’s eyes widened, pupils completely obscuring his irises, and clasped a hand over his mouth as he howled. His hips jerked up, and Findekáno gripped them roughly, relishing the thought of leaving handprints on that creamy skin, as he swallowed the other nér’s mílt. It was saltier than the other fluid, but it was such a distinct mark of Maitimo’s unmitigated enjoyment of Finno’s newly acquired prowess that he drank it eagerly. 

“You finished quickly, Russo,” he observed with a teasing grin as he climbed over his lover, dragging his erection over the hardened muscles of the other’s abdomen. 

“I told you, Kánya, your eagerness and passion are unmatched. I nearly came undone just watching you,” he murmured after pressing a light kiss to Finno’s lips. 

Ai! I will make him forget the others easily! he thought, relishing the sense of triumph that that gave him.

Then he responded with a deeper kiss, slipping Maitimo a taste of his meldo’s tongue and his own release. Maitimo moaned and wrapped one arm around Finno’s neck, taking his cock in the other hand. 

Finno gasped into the kiss, thrusting instinctively into Maitimo’s fist, but he grabbed his meldo’s wrist before he could spend. 

“Turn over, Russo. I want to shove my prick in between your thighs,” he growled. His cheeks only heated slightly now at how commanding he could be. 

Maitimo released him with a gasp that was surprisingly lustful given how recently he had been satisfied. 

“Whatever you say, Kánya,” he breathed as he obeyed. 

Findekáno grinned but slapped his arse anyway, this time as a reward for good behavior. Maitimo’s desperate whine showed him that he had not misjudged the situation.