Actions

Work Header

Blowing Silently

Summary:

Aharen's short height and lack of presence make for the perfect combination when she asks Raidou to give her something unexpected for lunch.

Work Text:

“Raidou, I forgot my lunch. Can I have your semen?” Aharen spoke those words in a whisper so quiet that only the boy sitting next to her could hear them. That she had spoken those words in that particular order was strange. Raidou knew that she was short, and the other students were talking to each other and paying little attention to the oddballs seated at the back of the class. Aharen had taken a shine to him lately, and after knowing each other for less than a week, she was already asking to suck his dick.

“I don’t know if that’s...” Raidou protested.

When he turned around, Aharen was no longer at her desk. She was crouching under his, fiddling around with his pants. She unbuckled his belt and pulled down his pants until they were at his knees, taking his underwear down with them. A nearly silent gasp could be heard from underneath the desk, with Aharen almost hitting her head against the underside and rattling his books and supplies.

As expected of a student with a broad figure. He had a girthy cock that was almost fully erect, his inner libido turned on at the idea of getting a blowjob in the middle of the school day. She stretched her hand out, and wrapped her small fingers around his shaft. Her hands traveled up and down his cock, making the blood begin to flow. Raidou gasped, holding back his voice when he felt her fingers traveling along the length of his shaft, pulling back on his foreskin and teasing out the cockhead from underneath.

His cockhead was a bright red, with a pleasant shape and a vibrant color. At a glance, Aharen could tell that he had a healthy cock. She was unsure if he was the sort of young man who masturbated frequently, or if he was too pure and had refrained from his vices. After a few strokes of her fingers, he was now fully erect. It was the first time Aharen had seen a man’s cock at full hardness. Just looking at it was making her body tingle all over, activating her dormant feminine instincts. She was looking for friends to be close to, sure, but this went beyond simple friendship.

Aharen lifted her other hand, moving over to his hanging scrotum. There were a few hairs growing on his ball sack. She saw the wrinkles and veins running through. Each of his balls had a plumpness to them that reminded her of takoyaki. She vaguely recalled hearing that the balls were sensitive for men, and she should treat them gently. She wrapped her fingers around his sack, running along the curve of his testicles. She cupped them in her palms, fondling them and rolling them between her fingers. Raidou’s cock started twitching, releasing its first drops of precum.

She pondered for a moment if she had made him cum. It took more stimulation than that for a man to ejaculate. Yet his penis had definitely leaked something. She extended her small tongue, licking along the bright red glans and sucking the precum out of the cockhead. She was close enough that the masculine smell of his cock, made stuffier from sitting in his pants all day, went right up her nostrils and towards her brain. When she smelled it, she felt her nipples begin to stiffen underneath her clothes, and the small nub of her clitoris emerge from its hood inside her panties.

Her attempt to seduce him had gone astray. She was falling for his cock. A desire to have it near her body. To have it inside her. While her mouth kept silent unless she was as close to his ear as an errant mosquito, her stomach let out a growl loud enough for some nearby students to turn their heads. She was hungry for cum, even though she had never tasted it or knew much about it. The idea of pleasing a boy by gulping it down appealed to her, certain that it would please herself all the same.

With her fingers still firmly gripping his cock, Aharen lowered her head to the spot where the shaft met the scrotum. She licked up along the shaft, her tongue tracing a trail of saliva until she reached his glans. His cock trembled in delight, feeling the texture of her warm and wet tongue sucking up his beads of sweat. She licked again, taking more salty sweat into her mouth. Drops of precum bubbled up from the tip, responding with each twitch to her slow but careful blowjob technique. She was learning as she went along what parts of the cock felt best when licked.

Her hand rubbed along his shaft as she continued to lick, now slicked up from her warm saliva. She loved how hot it felt in her hand. Hard yet pliable, slightly softening before the blood pumped through once again and made it rock hard. It was a living thing, part of Raidou and responding to her licking in real time. This kind of intimacy was something she had longed for when he tried to make friends with her. Friends who shared everything. She wondered how hard she could get it.

Aharen felt his hard cock resting against her forehead. She kept licking down to his balls, and opened her mouth. Her lips wrapped around his ball sack, taking one of his testicles into her mouth. As his ball was enveloped by her warm, wet mouth, Raidou felt as if he was going to cum. Aharen’s sucking remained quiet. She rolled her tongue around his ball, covering it in her saliva and making his dick leak even more precum. She had loved it the first time she tasted it, and hungered for more.

After slurping at his balls for a little while longer, the smell of his scrotum lingering on her breath, Aharen moved up to the head, now soaked in precum. She opened her lips and wrapped them around the head, sucking out as much precum as she could. As her lips closed around his tip, the warmth of her mouth against his dick made Raidou buzz with pleasure. If he was caught now, they would be in trouble. That she kept going in spite of that made him unbelievably hard.

Aharen was a diligent cocksucker. She slurped away, making barely a sound as she explored the length of his penis. More of his dick disappeared into her mouth. Raidou wasn’t sure she could fit the entire thing in, yet she pushed it in further until she was nearly at the base. He wondered if he was approaching her throat, for he could feel the entire length of her tongue resting against the bottom of his shaft. Aharen moved his cock into her cheek, and then flicked at it with her tongue inside her mouth.

He couldn’t hear a word she was saying. He was certain she was praising his cock, but there was no way to confirm it. He kept looking down in his chair, watching with anticipation. If she took her mouth off, he would hastily zip up and act like nothing had happened. She kept sucking, each slurp from her small mouth tightening even further around his shaft. He wanted to cum badly. To see the cute Aharen with cum dripping from her lips would be an image that would stick with him long after class ended.

“You can blow,” said Aharen in a voice barely above a whisper. She had been anticipating it, but was unprepared for just how pent-up Raidou was. When she sucked his balls, she prepared his sperm to shoot, and shoot it did. As her head moved up and down his length, she felt it growing hotter, throbbing. It couldn’t get any harder, and her mouth was plugged full of it. The slightest lick would send him over the edge. When she touched his glans with her tongue, that was when he blew.

It shot out like a champagne bottle being popped. A hose of thick, warm cum shot into her mouth. The salty flavor hit her tongue, coating it in a film of white before she swallowed it to clear room for more. The thick semen made its way down her throat to her stomach. She gulped it down like a milkshake, swirling some of it around in her mouth to familiarize herself with Raidou’s flavor before sucking more. She kept her breathing steady and silent, with only the sounds of her gulping barely audible from under Raidou’s desk.

Raidou placed his hand over his mouth. This felt so good. He had never had an orgasm this hard before. Either his sister insulted him from the other side of his bedroom door and he lost his erection, or he never had the time. All those years of saved up semen were coming out at once, going directly into Aharen’s mouth. Beneath her uniform, Aharen’s belly began to bulge from the massive amount of cum she was drinking, the newly created curve stretching enough to be visible under her clothes.

After what felt like half a minute of cum guzzling, Aharen pulled her lips away from his cock. A line of saliva linked his glans to her lips. She sucked down that last strand of saliva, and wiped away the drops of cum from her mouth. She emerged from under the table and returned to her seat. Aharen rubbed her full, bloated belly, the smell of fresh semen on her breath. She looked to Raidou and said a barely audible “Thanks for the meal.” That belly full of semen kept her going until it was time for PE class.

As the students filed out of the classroom, Aharen stayed behind. She said she wanted to finish her last bit of work before heading to the next period. Raidou stayed behind to help her. Once the others had left, leaving only the two of them in the classroom, Aharen undressed. Not to change into her bloomers, but to become naked. Her clothes were hanging over her desk, and she sat on Raidou’s. He had only known her for a few weeks since the semester began, and now she was already showing him her naked body.

She looked younger than her age. Short in height, barely any breasts to speak of, and a smooth pussy. The only thing sticking out was her belly, tightly packed full of cum. Aharen spread her legs. Sweat from her ass was creating a film on his desk, and her pussy was leaking out love juice. Drinking that much cum had turned her on. Without saying a word, her blushing face told him everything about what she wanted. Seeing a naked Aharen had gotten him hard again.

“You want me to take your virginity?” Raidou asked. Aharen nodded.

They had enough time before they had to head to PE. Aharen would probably run off her cum-belly during class. If he wanted to enjoy it, now was the time. Raidou dropped his pants, showing her his hard cock once again. Raidou rubbed it against her small slit, soaking it in a layer of her juices. She was so wet that little foreplay was needed. The only question was if it could fit inside. Raidou pressed against her clit with his finger, making more of her love juices leak out.

“I’m going to put it in,” Raidou said. Aharen looked at him in approval. As she adjusted herself, the cum in her belly sloshed around. It was a beautiful sound.

Raidou’s cockhead spread open Aharen’s small pussy lips. He pushed through the entrance, breaking through her wet slit until the tip of his cock was fully inside. Aharen was flushed red all over, and starting to sweat. Having something this thick and hard filling her lower half was a new experience. She whispered to him to keep pushing forward, to shove it as far inside her as he could. All of that cum he had sent through her mouth, she wanted to go through her pussy.

He pushed a little more. A sloppy, wet noise filled the classroom as he slid his dick inside her, taking it until he was almost balls-deep. Despite her short stature, she could take a lot of cock. He placed his hands on either side of her stomach, feeling his fingers sink into the squishiness created from her temporarily bloated belly. All of that was his cum. The thought of that was too hot for words. He pulled his cock back, looking at it covered in her love juices, and pushed back inside once again.

When he slid inside, Aharen’s cum-belly shook. He thought he heard a small voice moaning. She had kept her stoic face in spite of the tingling feeling spreading across her body from her small pussy, but her voice wasn’t any louder than it was before. The tightness and stickiness of her pussy was incredible, Raidou thought. No girl in their class, in their school, probably had a pussy as great as this. Her folds wrapped around him, hugging his cock as tightly as her mouth had not long ago.

In the middle of the back row of desks, Raidou began to move. Each pump of his cock inside her made Aharen’s voice slightly louder, rising ever so slightly in volume. He could see her blushing and sweating, but her voice remained a mystery. The way her pelvic muscles clenched around him told him that he was doing something right. She hadn’t even told him if it was okay to stick it in her raw. Not that either of them had a condom on hand. When the day began, neither of them were planning to go this far.

Raidou’s grunts and the squelching noises of his cock sliding in and out of her pussy were the only sounds in the otherwise empty classroom. Aharen slid closer to his body. Through the fabric of his uniform, he felt her hard nipples pressing against him. Those pink points, while small, were digging into his skin. A sure sign of her arousal as he could find. When she pulled herself closer, he heard her moans clearer. She was caught in a state of bliss that was only possible through his cock.

“Thanks,” she said. “Is it okay to be close... like this?”

“Anytime you want,” said Raidou.

He started thrusting harder and faster into her. They were running out of time to stay behind from the other students. Love juice was running down her thighs, leaving a film of her nectar and a certain smell on his desk that would be hard to explain, especially if he let it simmer and soak into the wood. Each pump of his dick drove him closer to cumming. Aharen’s tight pussy squeezed around him, the grabbing of her sticky folds refusing to let him out.

“I want it inside,” said Aharen quietly.

Raidou pushed his cock in hard, driving the tip all the way up to her womb. Het let loose with another strong burst of cum. Hot ropes surged behind Aharen’s stomach. The cum from his creampie and the cum she had swallowed earlier were mixing together into a single warm, sticky feeling near her stomach. It was tough to tell where one ended and the other began, but she loved them both. He stayed inside her until he went soft, wanting to make sure he couldn’t get an erection during PE class.

When his soft cock limpy fell out of her pussy, Raidou looked at the smiling Aharen. He was pretty sure she was smiling. She was panting heavily, letting the cum drip out of her pussy in short spurts. She wanted to keep as much of it inside as possible, yet he had simply cum too much for her small body. Aharen offered him her handkerchief to clean up the semen. He wasn’t sure if that was because she wanted to have something that smelled like his cum to take home later.

The last class of the day ended. There was no sign of the massive amount of cum that she had swallowed, from her upper mouth at least. As she walked through the school gates, she felt it inside her pussy. A reminder of just how close she had gotten with Raidou. The next time they did it, she wanted him to hear her moans. To listen to her talk dirty about her cunt and his cock. If that was going to happen, she would need to raise her voice even louder. It was a good goal to work towards.