Actions

Work Header

Control It

Summary:

As Caitlyn waits for Vi to wake up, she picks up a certain scent that affects her and there’s only one way to take care of it.

Notes:

My Arcane hyper fixation is still going strong so I wrote this to scratch that itch. I did this on my phone and proofread only a couple of times, so expect mistakes ☺️

Chapter 1: Control It

Chapter Text

This was the most stressful day Caitlyn ever had in her life. She nearly slipped several times while jumping through buildings trying to catch up to the dumb girl. So many things could have gone wrong there.

And then she got left behind at a shady brothel, not that she didn’t enjoy it but got left behind like an idiot. On top of needing to use her rifle to break up a fight, she had to trade it for drugs. And now she was currently being hunted down and it was only a matter of time before they were caught.

But that wasn’t even the worst of it.

What weighted on her mind more than anything was the unconscious girl in her arms. Vi.

She’ll admit, they hadn’t known each other very long. And to be honest, Caitlyn found her quite troublesome. She had a bad habit of running off on her own. She was careless and always managed to get into fights. Yes, she threw punches without thinking of the consequences, hence why they needed to hide. She’s also sarcastic and didn’t know when to hold her tongue.

Caitlyn pressed her fingers on the bridge of her nose just thinking of her smart mouth. She sighed. As much as it irritated her, she found Vi to be quite endearing…

Vi was unlike everyone she’s ever met before from both up in Piltover and from what Caitlyn had witnessed, down in the undercity as well. She never lied nor pretended around her. She was sarcastic, but brutally honest. She didn’t play those annoying mind games. And though she wasn’t fond of enforcers, she didn’t go out of her way to antagonize her for it.

Caitlyn traced her index finger along the edges of Vi’s tattoo on her neck. Initially finding it distasteful, all she could think about now was how it suited Vi. The small scars on her face only made Caitlyn question how she’d gotten it and of how it must have hurted.

Feeling Vi shiver pulled Caitlyn out of her train of thought. In response, she pulled Vi’s hoody over head in the hopes that it would help. She also pulled her closer to her chest, head resting on her shoulder. Her breathing tickled her neck, but Caitlyn did her best to ignore it.

They were currently sitting against the wall in what appeared to be Vi’s childhood home. The living room to be exact. As far as Caitlyn could see, it had been abandoned for years and if the creaking was any indication, it could collapsed on them with the right stimulation.

The thought of that possible scenario brought a frown to Caitlyn’s face. Unfortunately, relocation wasn’t possible at the moment. So this place would have to make do until Vi recovered. Which from the looks of it, it wouldn’t be much longer now.

The drugs that Caitlyn had fed her appeared to have worked. Color had returned to her face, her complexion no longer a sickly pale and the bleeding had stopped. Her breathing was more steady, no longer struggling to get oxygen. Her body heat had returned to her as well, but Caitlyn held on to her nonetheless, not planning on letting her go any time soon.

And this confused Caitlyn greatly. Vi slowly bleeding out had scared her for reasons she couldn’t explained. In the short time they’ve been together, she’s grown to genuinely care for her. A strong sense of protectiveness washed over Caitlyn when she glanced down at her face.

It didn’t make sense though. She’d never felt anything like it. Not even with her long time friend Jayce. Caitlyn leaned her head against the wall and closed her eyes. She was tired but couldn’t sleep even if she tried. Not until Vi woke up at least. Though illogical, she wouldn’t be able to relax until that requirement was met.

Waking her up was out of the question. The drugs should have had her back on her feet, but if Vi needed rest, Caitlyn couldn’t deny her that. It would be cruel.

Then suddenly her nose picked up something, a faint sweet scent. Caitlyn sniffed the the air. It was a pleasant aroma. It was sweet with a hint of what was it, mint? No more like a cold scent? She couldn’t find the correct word to describe it. It was making her mouth water.

And then she felt a drop in her stomach.

Her body suddenly felt weightless, a dull sensation spreading all throughout her body. From her head and down to her toes. She swallowed and felt her throat dry. It was not like that moments ago. And then it started getting warm, too warm. Oh no.

Realization hit Caitlyn like a brick. She knew what this was. She’d experience this once a month for years now. Her arms suddenly hyper aware of Vi’s warmth and weight in her arms. And more importantly…

Against her better judgment, she pulled Vi’s hoody down and buried her face into her pink hair. So good. She thought to herself. It was the most pleasant scent she’s ever experienced in her life. Caitlyn bit her tongue to hold back a groan. Now of all times. She forced herself to turn her head away from her.

She needed to take action immediately, otherwise it would end very badly. Carefully she gently sat Vi’s body on the nearby mattress. That itself was a challenge, she wanted to be near her. The mattress was tiny and dusky but better than the hard floor. She would be better in my arms…

She shook those ugly thoughts away and quickly grabbed her bag. She placed as much distance from Vi as she could, which wasn’t nearly enough. If she had it her way, she would leave the building all together but that would put Vi at risk for anyone nearby wishing to harm her. So it was better she stay within her sights.

With that justification in mind, she sat against the wall and dug into her bag until she found what she was looking for. It was a suppressant pill she kept for emergencies. She always thought her mother silly for forcing her to carry one on her at all times. But now here she was, popping it into her mouth.

And it wasn’t that Caitlyn felt rebellious, she simply saw no need for it. Never had an incident that would require one. Her rut cycles were fairly regular and short, only a day long. And even then, she had no trouble keeping control of herself, never lost herself. She’d taken great pride in that.

Caitlyn usually opted to take care of her sexual frustrations herself. Mostly in consideration to her mother’s position on the council to keep a low profile. She’s had multiple partners before though as a change of pace. The sex was okay, standard. Sharing pheromones with someone was not as mind blowing as she’d been led to believe. She would get off on it sure, but had to work for it still.

As she waited for the suppressant to kick in, her blue eyes drifted to Vi’s sleeping form. Maybe if they smelled as good… She regretted that thought as soon as it crossed her mind. Now she could not stop staring at her. The way her breast rose with every breath she took. The curve of her lips, her adorable freckles. If she allowed herself to get closer-

Stop it!

She shook her head and focused her eyes on her own hands instead. She took a deep breath to calm herself but that only agitated her more. Her scent flooding her brain, causing small tremors throughout her body. The heat in her chest began descending below to her nether regions. She wrapped her arms herself, not daring to look at the pink hair girl that was well within her proximity. Vi wouldn’t mind, would she? Why else would she-

Get it together! What was wrong with her? Pheromones had never affected her before like this. She liked them as much as the next person, but to be consumed like this?

But then again, these weren’t just anyone’s pheromones, they were Vi’s. And that alone was making Caitlyn’s mouth water. She quickly swallowed before she could start drooling like an idiot. From what Caitlyn could tell, Vi wasn’t even in heat, she was probably just accidentally releasing them. So why was she affected as such? She thought of her friend Jayce who would know more about this as an omega.

Wait? Was Vi an omega? She certainly gave off alpha vibes, that was more believable. Caitlyn thought back to Stillwater, but shook her head when it drew a blank. Her profile chart didn’t even have her name, much less her secondary gender. And she never bothered to ask because it was never relevant for her to know.

Come to think of it, there was so much she didn’t know about her. Why was she in prison in the first place? She never gave Caitlyn a straight answer. But she didn’t belong there, Caitlyn was positive of that. Did she have a significant other? She frowned at that, leaving a bad taste in her tongue.

Caitlyn tossed those useless thoughts away. It didn’t matter, Vi was with her right now. Sure she was forced to for the investigation but she’s had many opportunities to lose Caitlyn. And she never did, always letting her catch up. That fact alone brought her great peace of mind. She should ask her when they were out of this mess. For right now, she was hers.

A small grin formed on Caitlyn’s face. Hers.

That reminded her, it was hot. Too hot. She wiped the beads of sweat forming on her forehead. It was stuffy. Her clothes were stuffy. Her pants were certainly too stuffy.

She felt a growing bulge when she moved to undo the buttons. So it had come to this. Caitlyn gasped at the lightest touch, she was too sensitive. She bit her bottom lip to hold back a moan. She released her member out of her pants, careful not to overstimulate the head.

The suppressant she had taken wasn’t working and she didn’t understand why. She now had a full on erection in desperate need of attention. She could ignore it and hoped it went away. But it was too painful for that. Plus there was no guarantee she would be able to stay put. Her self control was slowly slipping away and Vi’s pheromones were turning her on more and more. It was beginning to drive her insane.

Vi was beginning to look more and more delicious in Caitlyn’s eyes. She was perfect, her hair was a beautiful color. She wanted to unwrapped those hands and feel that sweet skin. Her mouth was slightly ajar and Caitlyn yearned to taste those lips. She could take her right then and there if she wanted to. And oh did she want to.

But that was wrong on so many levels. That’s what monsters with animalistic urges and no self control did. And Caitlyn was above such nonsense. She was a Kiramman damn it.

The only other alternative was to simply take care of it. She was good at that, she’d done it several times throughout the years. It wouldn’t be as satisfactory, that was for sure, but if it did the job…

Without wasting any more time, Caitlyn took her member in her hand. That action alone causing precum to leak. She shuddered in pleasure. Won’t take long, she realized. She was practically there already.

She nearly came at the touch of her tip. She hissed, couldn’t remember the last time she was this sensitive. Couldn’t remember the last time it felt this good. Caitlyn used the slick precum as lubricant to rub to the base of her penis. She silently groaned at the action.

She tightened her grip and slowly began pumping herself, biting her tongue to keep silent. It just wouldn’t do to wake up Vi, her sweet Vi. She needed all the rest she could get.

For whatever reason, that only turned her on even more. The heat was unbearable. If she wasn’t busy trying to push herself over the edge, she might have laughed. When did she become such a pervert? She was raised better than that.

Her past partners would be so offended if they knew she was more turned by a sleeping girl than she had ever been with them. They couldn’t compare to Vi’s sweet aroma. Her nose flared, consuming her scent. She had no idea she was missing out all this time.

Almost there. Caitlyn shut her eyes, picking up her pace. The fragrance in the air pushing her on, encouraging her. It was so easy to lose herself, never felt like this before. She felt her member swell, it was a sign she was closed.

“So good.” She murmured quietly to herself. A few more strokes and then her eyes shot open. Her member twitched, semen shooting out onto the floor. White hot pleasure taking over her vision, blinding her. She felt it spread all throughout her body, causing her to shake. Caitlyn felt as though someone had knocked the wind out of her in a good way.

Had it not been for that, she would have screamed at the most powerful orgasm she’s ever had. The last thing she wanted was to wake up Vi like that. Her shaky feet remained planted on the floor, anchoring her to her surroundings.

Caitlyn panted heavily as though she’d just finished a running marathon. She had never came this hard in her life, it had taken a lot out of her. She looked at the mess she made on the floor and ran a hand on the side of her head. Brilliant.

She would have basked in the sweet afterglow if it wasn’t for her member standing straight up and ready for another round. Why did the universe hate her. No, this was an opportunity. The pleasure was so good, she could feel good again. One more time wouldn’t hurt.

“Caitlyn?”

Caitlyn’s eyes quickly darted to the source of the sound. Vi was sitting up, rubbing her eyes. She was well rested and looked a million times better than before. And most importantly, all her attention was on Caitlyn. She didn’t realized until that moment how much she craved to see her stormy eyes…

Suddenly, everything was a blur. Caitlyn felt herself move, but she didn’t feel as though she was moving. She wasn’t in control, but she understood that. It felt familiar, instinctive.

When her eyes focused again, she now had Vi pinned below her on the mattress. Her two arms holding her shoulders down rather roughly and one knee pressed between Vi’s legs. She wanted to kiss her so much. The girl below her looked so damn kissable!

Vi for her part was too caught off guard and too stunned to take action. She just stared at Caitlyn dumbfounded.

A small satisfied smile spread on Caitlyn’s face, all too happy she had Vi to herself. This was all she wanted. She couldn’t comprehend what was going through her head earlier, why was she denying herself again? Growing up, she’s always gotten what she wanted. This should be no different.

“Vi” She murmured lovingly. She then proceeded to bury her nose in the crook of her neck and took a deep breath. The scent faded when Vi had awaken, but she could still reach it. It was just as intoxicating. She wanted to run her tongue along the skin. “Vi, you smell so delicious.”

“You don’t say.” Vi grunted as Caitlyn pressed her body against her.

“Beautiful.” Caitlyn whispered. Her breath tickling the other’s girls ear. She pressed her lips on her skin. The urge becoming stronger with every second. “Let me claim you.”

Vi responded by pushing against Caitlyn enough to bury her knee into her stomach with as much force as she could manage. Once she successfully knocked the wind out of her, she easily pushed her to the side. “Dumbass.”

“Ugh” Caitlyn felt bile rise up to the back of her throat, but she managed to keep it down. She panted as she caught her breath.

Vi then angrily planted her foot into Caitlyn’s stomach. The taller girl grunted and grasped her ankle to move her but to no avail.

It was painful. But it pulled her brain out of the fog. It was definitely gonna bruise. If Vi allowed her to live anyway. Caitlyn wouldn’t blame her after the stunt she pulled. She silently cursed at herself. If Vi hadn’t…

Anger at herself appeared in her mind. Caitlyn liked to think she would have stopped. She was above such things after all, but then again she’d never lost herself like that so she wasn’t entirely convinced.

Vi leaned down and roughly flicked her finger on Caitlyn’s forehead. It stung a lot, more so than the way her foot pressing against her organs. She wanted to cry out for her to stop but she deserved it. She would accept whatever Vi threw at her.

V intently studied her face and Caitlyn was too ashamed to meet her gaze. But Vi grabbed her face and forced her to look at her. Her blue eyes meeting her gray ones.

She nodded as if she had found what she was looking for and took her foot off of Caitlyn. She held out her hand.

Caitlyn apprehensively took it, unsure of her intentions. But all Vi did was pull her to her feet. She was being too kind and it didn’t sit right with Caitlyn, not after what she had done. “Vi, I-”

“Never took you for an alphahole.” Vi quickly cut her off, waving her hand away. She sighed when Caitlyn didn’t say anything. “Look it’s my fault this happened so let’s just forget about it, okay?”

Caitlyn’s eyes widen in surprised. What was this girl saying? Didn’t she hear herself? She scoffed and gave a look of disbelief. “How in the bloody hell would this be your fault?”

Vi simply shrugged, not meeting her eyes. It hit Caitlyn that she really did blame herself. What the hell.

This only fed Caitlyn’s anger and it made her feel disgusted as well. She’d behaved like a filthy animal in heat and this dumb girl was refusing to blame her. “You were injured and unconscious.” She needed to drill that into her head. “I took advantage of you.”

Vi sighed and ran a hand through her pink hair. “Then let’s call it an accident and move on. Yeah?”

Caitlyn opened her mouth to protest but decided against it. If Vi was uncomfortable and really didn’t want to discuss it farther, she would drop it. She would at least give her that. “Fine.”

Vi gave her a confident shit eating grin and that only agitated her. How had she gotten off on her again?

“Cupcake listen. If you really wanted to hurt me, you would have done so while I was passed out.” The pink haired girl explained. Caitlyn supposed she had a point, but she still…

“And besides.” Vi smirked and bent down on her knees in front of her. “Your dick disappeared as soon as you got on me.”

Caitlyn’s eyes widen and looked at her crotch. She had failed to notice it but she was right. Her member was gone, in its place was her normal female anatomy.

Vi began doing the buttons on her pants and this action only made Caitlyn’s face turn bright red with embarrassment. “You were about to come to you senses, I just increased the speed of it.”

Caitlyn wanted the ground to open up and swallow her whole. Vi helping her with her clothes was too much for her. This confirmed her opinion of her, Vi had a good heart. Despite being sent to rot away in Stillwater, she never lost it. Her adoration for the girl was only growing.

“All done.”

Caitlyn pushed her thoughts out the way and helped Vi to her feet. She would need time to process these emotions she felt towards the girl.

“So when were you gonna tell me you were an alpha?” Vi asked as she went to pick up Caitlyn’s bag. “You’re a rare kind, did you know that?”

Caitlyn already knew that, she’s had people gush over that fact when her results came in years ago. Mostly from her mother. There were two types of alphas, dominate and recessive. Males made up the majority of alphas and almost exclusively made up the dominate kind.

Female dominate alphas weren’t unheard of, but they were far and in between. Caitlyn was by no means ashamed of it, she just hated being treated as a rare prize. Or as her mother would put it, ‘her proudest achievement’.

It was also the reason she was never short on sexual partners whenever she felt like doing it with someone.

The majority of people fell in the beta category, like her parents. The main difference being that pheromones didn’t make them go feral. And lastly there was the last category, Vi’s category from what Caitlyn had witnessed.

“You didn’t tell me you were an omega.” Caitlyn as she placed the bag on her shoulders.

Vi shrugged. “It’s not something you reveal around these parts.”

Caitlyn nodded. Life was dangerous down here, she’d learned that much since dragging Vi here. And yet Vi still chose to come down here with her. Her bravery knowing no limits. Or she was just dumb. Caitlyn might even say it was both.

“Besides I’m a recessive type.” Vi opened the front door to the house. “My pheromones are weak, so it’s easy to pass as a beta.”

“I see.” Caitlyn nodded. She didn’t agree with the weak pheromones part though. Vi wasn’t awake to see how crazy she had made her. Was she even aware of it? Of the power she held over her?

“Let’s get going before they find us.” Vi said, closing the door behind her.

Caitlyn followed closely behind her, hyper aware of their surroundings. What would Silco and his crew do to Vi if they knew she was an omega? She didn’t want to think about it.

“Let’s be more careful moving forward, no risky behavior.” Caitlyn said behind her. She decided then and there she was going to protect Vi at all cost.

Chapter 2: I Could Fall For You

Summary:

Vi overthinks of her conflicting feelings for Caitlyn.

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

Vi couldn’t wrap her head around the concept of Caitlyn being an alpha. It really boggled her mind, her initial impression of her was of a sheltered beta playing cop. But she’d seen what she really was. And she’d seen all of it.

She liked to think that it didn’t matter, that it didn’t change her opinion of her. But Vi acknowledged that was total bull crap. She was all the more weary of her because of the tension between them.

All encounters Vi had with stupid alphas in the past always ended with them being beaten to a pulp. They were uncontrollable, aggressive, and needed to be put in their place. They were the very reason she spent most of her prison time doing solitary.

But it wasn’t all bad. The main rule in Stillwater was survival of the fittest. And what better way to showcase her strength than through her fists? Punching was what she did best. The inmates would leave her the fuck alone and warn any potential predators of just who they were messing with.

If she was lucky, and she usually was, the guards would throw her ass in solitary confinement as punishment. The guards love scheduling chats to discuss her bad behavior. But really, they were just bored and Vi was the perfect target.

Yes the beatings were bad, but a small price to pay for safety. Experiencing her short lived heats in solitary was a hell of a lot better than in the barracks. She’d nearly killed an asshole trying to get at her the one time she did.

And like an idiot who never learns, here she was now, sharing a bed with one of them. It was some next level distasteful irony. The girl in front of her represented all of her enemies.

Caitlyn was an alpha, a born predator. Who could literally fuck her over if she felt like it. Second, she was an enforcer, the very people who would kick her ass for their own enjoyment. And thirdly, her mother was a fucking council member. The ones in charge of the broken system.

The power dynamics between Caitlyn and Vi skewed in the taller girl’s favor. If Vi had the time, she could come up with so many other reasons why she should hate the girl and yet…

Caitlyn was also none of those things.

As an alpha, she’d proven herself to be damn respectful. The way she kept herself in check was admirable. Any other alphahole would have seized the opportunity. Sure, she lost herself at the end, but Vi never sensed any danger. Her internal alarm never went off around her, not like it did with all other scum.

After discovering her second gender, she never brought it up again. However, Vi did noticed that she kept their physical contact to a minimum unless absolutely necessary. Given her history with alphas, and enforcers for that matter, the gesture was much appreciated.

Vi did find it odd that Caitlyn never played the enforcer card. In fact, she’d forgotten her status several times throughout their journey together. Despite her initial impression of her, the girl was surprisingly laid back.

She’d get annoyed at Vi leaving her behind, but she never punished her for it. The appropriate reaction would be throwing her ass back in prison for ‘attempting escape’. But after catching up, Caitlyn wouldn’t even threaten her. Just scold her to be more careful. What a dumbass.

And that wasn’t even what had Vi scratching her head in confusion. It was the way she was trying to change things. Down in the undercity, she’d gotten a first hand look at how miserable the situation was. And instead of turning the other cheek and moving on, she was choosing the harder option.

Caitlyn was quite the oddball. She was unknown territory, and truth be told, Vi found that to be more terrifying than the shit she had seen in her short life. Betrayal was worst than open hostility.

A gentle hand stroking her face brought her back to the present, sharp blue eyes studying her. In response, Vi wrapped her hand around hers. Her skin was so soft and warm, unlike her own.

Vi didn’t know what it was about those kind eyes that made her all fuzzy inside. They would have been the same as her mothers if not for that spark in the middle. As much as she wanted to hate and doubt her, she couldn’t bring herself to. Not when she’d never done her wrong.

“You should get some rest.” Her accented voice was soothing. It pulled Vi out of her train of thoughts. So calming…

Slowly, Vi felt the tension in her body leaving. Her muscles relaxing as the seconds ticked by. She felt heavy, as if she couldn’t lift herself anymore. All the years finally catching up to her. With her guard down, she was gently drifting away. Her affection for the girl slowly growing.

And then it hit Vi why she was feeling this way. Her pierced nose picked up a peaceful scent in the air surrounding them. It was earthy and reminded her of a forest in the mornings. It was fresh and free, a longing aroma that was drawing her in.

Vi had always been repulsed by alpha pheromones. She hated the way they made her stomach turn and the nausea that followed. Not to mention the annoying headaches that she would need to sleep off after being surrounded by them.

But this was different.

Caitlyn’s scent was far from repulsive. It was physically calming her down. She couldn’t think of the last time she felt this relaxed, this peaceful. Might have been back in her shitty childhood, who the hell knew. Her scent was heavenly.

Vi had always thought the reason for not being drawn to pheromones was due to her being a watered down omega. A recessive. But maybe that wasn’t the case after all. Maybe she’d just been surrounded by low quality alphaholes.

But Caitlyn was the top of the line wasn’t she? Vi had never met anyone like her. She was smart, kind, resourceful, dependable, and so much more. Everything Vi was not. Perhaps that was the real reason she was drawn to her. She was confusing her admiration for attraction.

Except she did find Caitlyn attractive. From her sharp blue eyes to her dorky smile. Her firm shoulders, her perfect hair, her beautiful clear skin. Not to mention her gorgeous height. Caitlyn was hot. That was a plain fact. Anyone with a pair of working eyes could confirm.

But she was still a naive dumbass. Who the hell breaks an inmate out of a high security prison without even knowing what she was in for? Very careless of her and very lovely.

I could fall for you. That thought suddenly crossed Vi’s mind without permission.

“Oh!” Caitlyn abruptly sat up from where she was lying next to her, quickly removing her warm hand from Vi’s. “Apologies.”

Caitlyn leaned away from Vi, her eyes suddenly interested in the window still. Her pheromones were quickly fading.

Vi instantly missed them. The peace of mind she was feeling was slowly slipping away along with them. And in its place, it left behind arousal.

It wasn’t like the typical heat induced ones she was forced to once a month. From the way she was feeling down below, she did want to do it but she wasn’t crazed for instant relief. It was gradual, nothing insane about it.

It would be best to leave it alone and forget about it, but Vi didn’t want to let go of it just yet. She got up from her comfortable spot and sat herself next to the other girl.

“Cupcake, wanna do it?” Beating around the bush was never her style.

Vi realized that straight up asking was a mistake as soon as Caitlyn started choking on her own spit. She should have warmed her up to the question first. She rubbed Caitlyn’s back to help with the coughing.

“Sorry, what?” Her voice was hoarse from the coughing fit. Vi was beyond amused.

“Do you want to have sex with me?” Vi asked again and intentionally left no room for misunderstandings. When her face turned a dark shade of red, Vi wanted to squeeze her right then and there. She resisted the urge to jump on her.

Caitlyn took a long time to respond and sadly, it wasn’t what Vi wanted to hear. “I don’t think that’s something we should be doing right now.”

Vi nodded, fair enough. They really shouldn’t, but that made it all the more sexy. She wanted her even more now. Caitlyn must have felt the same because her pheromones came back. Whether that was on purpose or not, she didn’t know. It was soothing but also made Vi’s heart beat faster.

Vi wanted to release her own pheromones for her but didn’t know how. She’d never let them lose on purpose before in her life. Where recessives even capable of it? That was the real question, there was so much she didn’t know.

Before she could start getting annoyed at her own incompetence, Caitlyn grabbed her hand.

“Vi…” Her voice was shaky. Vi could have sworn her blue eyes were darker. That didn’t take long. “Can I kiss you?”

To answer her question, Vi slowly pressed her lips against hers. Caitlyn was heating up and she only seemed to be growing hotter. Before Vi could wonder if she was coming down with something, Caitlyn eagerly leaned into the kiss.

Capturing Vi’s face in her hands, she held her as she pressed deeper. Her taller frame beginning to bend over her. Vi dug her nails into Caitlyn’s shoulders for support. If she was hurting her, the blue haired girl hid it well.

And when Vi opened her mouth for air, Caitlyn took the chance to dip her tongue inside. Her heated breath was sending all kinds of electricity to her core. Fuck.

When they finally pulled away for air, Caitlyn trailed small kisses down her neck. One of her hands left Vi’s face in favor of pulling at her shirt.

“Cait...” Vi managed to voice as the other girl nibbled at her neck. It was ticklish and sensitive, slowly eating away at her mind.

Caitlyn moved up to kiss her again. When she took Vi’s lower lip between her beautiful teeth, that was when she became aware of how drenched she was down below.

Vi wanted to be touched. No she needed to be touched and soon. Caitlyn gently pushed Vi down on the bed. And not wanting to be outdone, she pulled her down with her.

While bent over her, Vi had a clear view of her face. Her eyes were definitively darker with lust. It would have been the same situation as before except there was conscious thought in Caitlyn this time. “How much do you want me?”

Her fresh scent was making Vi’s heart want to burst out of her chest, she couldn’t help it. “Why don’t you find out?”

Caitlyn’s blue eyes dilated at the taunt. “Take off your pants.” She commanded.

Vi didn’t know what it was about the demanding tone in her voice that made her heart soared. She found that quite hot. She immediately kicked off her shoes, stripped herself of her pants, underwear and all without question.

The hunger in Caitlyn’s face only edging her on. She looped her arms around Vi’s thighs and easily pulled her to the edge of the bed. The alpha girl was stronger than she let on. She sat herself on her knees for a more comfortable position and a clear view.

Vi’s sense of modesty was long gone at this point, not caring that this was the most exposed she’d ever been to someone. That didn’t matter. She was too soaking wet to care.

Caitlyn trailed her long fingers along the skin of her thighs, gently massaging her. Once her hands were closed to where Vi needed her to be, she would pull away. She repeated the process several times, if her plan was to make Vi go crazy, it was working.

“Tell me you want this.” Caitlyn’s voiced was strained, barely above a whisper. Her self control was admirable and so fucking hot. Vi hungered for more. She wanted her to beg and the girl did not disappoint. “Please Vi…”

Vi bit the inside of her cheek to keep herself silent. As much as she wanted to drag this on, she couldn’t no more. “Touch me, Cait.”

The last of Caitlyn’s restraints fell off and she hungrily ran her tongue along her slit.

“Fuck!” Vi cried out in pleasure.

She felt Caitlyn’s lips curl into a satisfied smile and that made it all the more better. Every time she flicked her tongue on her bundle of nerves, Vi swore she saw stars above her head. Vi’s hands found themselves clenching Caitlyn’s soft hair, unaware of how she was trying to pull her closer.

For as turned on as they were, Vi quickly learned that Caitlyn was going painfully slow on purpose. She was savoring every second of it as if it would be their last. The thing with Vi, whose life was always in jeopardy, it very will could be. Her time was never promised. Painfully slow, but Vi was enjoying it all the same.

“Vi, my Vi.” Caitlyn’s voice sent delicious vibrations throughout her body. Her mouth lapping up all that Vi could give. “What are you doing to me?”

Before Vi could process what she’d said, a finger suddenly inside of her sent her into a frenzy. It was so good she arched her back in pleasure. A million times better than when she touched herself. Having someone do it for her was making her go insane. She wouldn’t last much longer at this rate.

“So good.” She gasped for air when Caitlyn plunged another finger. Between the stimulation on her clit and the added pressure inside of her, it was all too much to bare. When she curled her fingers in the most delicious way, that was the end of her.

As she came undone, Vi might have screamed, but couldn’t hear nothing with the blood roaring in her ears. Her vision went black as hot pleasure ran throughout her body. She’d never before came this hard, certainly never expected to.

When she’d calmed down, and her vision returned, the first thing she saw was a mess of dark blue hair. Caitlyn had her arms wrapped around her, anchoring her to the world.

Vi would have cried if she could, but managed to hold it in long enough for that feeling to dissipate. Maybe someday, but not today. All she could do was place her weak arms around the girl in front of her, to hold her back.

“I’m sorry.” Caitlyn murmured in her ear.

Vi rolled her eyes at her sweetness. Completely different person from the one she was moments ago. “Don’t be.”

Before Caitlyn could protest, Vi pulled her into a kiss. It was simple, just a peck and certainly not as heated as the one they shared earlier. And yet, it still made her heart want to burst. Though she just came, Vi knew she was ready for another go.

And Caitlyn? Despite her scent slowly fading away, Vi felt her erection. That answered her question. She knew asking for more was being greedy, but if Caitlyn was up for it…

She reached between them and ran her hand along Caitlyn’s body to her source. The alpha girl inhaled sharply but didn’t stop her. Through the fabric of her clothes, Vi could feel how pent up she was.

That was when it crossed her mind that Caitlyn may want this more than Vi herself. But knowing about her upright character, Vi knew she would never ask that of her. She’d drive herself insane before even considering it.

“I want all of you.” Vi whispered into her ear with as much seduction as she could muster. It was never her strong point, but Caitlyn let out a strange noise from her throat. She dug her head into Vi’s hair, inhaling all she could.

Though Vi found it hot to be wanted, she doubted her own pheromones were any good. They’ve always been weak, a blessing in the undercity. But for the first time in her life, she wished she wasn’t lacking as an omega. She’d finally lost her mind if she was thinking that sort of shit.

“You don’t have to.” Caitlyn’s muffled voice reached her ears. She gently ran her hand down to the hem of her white shirt, but made no move to pull it. It sent shivers down Vi’s spine nonetheless. “You know that right?”

Fucking cupcake!

“Idiot.” Vi’s face blushed red. She pushed Caitlyn off of her and before she could ask why, Vi pulled her own shirt over her head. Removing her last article of clothing, she discarded it to the ground. “You too.”

Caitlyn chuckled when Vi’s started pulling at her clothes. “I got it.”

Vi tried not to stare as Caitlyn removed her clothing, but failed spectacularly. She tried to not feel too guilty about the forming bruise on Caitlyn’s stomach. For the first time Vi noticed just how muscular she was, toned in all the right areas. Whereas Vi’s body had a more bulky build from her constant training, Caitlyn’s had a more slender athletic look. And topped off with her tall frame, she was hot as hell. Her breast were perfect and bigger too, if she could run her hands through them, then-

“Like what you see?” Caitlyn teased, her accent adorable as always.

Vi smirked, not wanting to give her the satisfaction. “Yes.”

It was Caitlyn’s turn to blush. Before Vi could poke fun at her, she was stopped by a certain tension in the air. She inhaled sharply, the scent of the forest sending heat to her core.

“Not fair.” She managed to say before Caitlyn pushed her down and pulled her into a deep kiss, her tongue already in her mouth.

Vi groaned when she tasted herself on Caitlyn. She didn’t dislike it per say, but it was a reminder of what was being done to her not too long ago. The sweet memory making her clit throb.

She gasped when Caitlyn began playing with her breast. The soft warm hand lightly pinching her left nipple, her breath hitching at the sensation. She trailed wet kisses down her neck, blue eyes staring into Vi’s as she took her other nipple into her mouth.

Vi let out a small whimper when Caitlyn gently bit into it. Her other hand trailing up and down her side, making her squirm. She wanted to squeeze her legs closed in the hopes of much needed friction, but Caitlyn placed her own thigh in between to stop her.

So Vi decided to instead grind on it, her slick coating the other girl. Desperate for relief, she didn’t care how she got it. That was how aroused she was.

But Caitlyn had other plans. She held Vi’s hips to prevent her from moving and Vi wanted to scream in anguish. Too focused on trying to get off, Vi had forgotten about Caitlyn’s extra appendage until it made contact with her stomach.

Vi will admit she’d never seen a cock up closed and personal, but she knew they weren’t supposed to be that big. Not just the length, she was more concerned about the grit. Would she even be able to take it in?

Caitlyn paid her no mind as she reached into the nightstand adjacent to the bed and pulled out a box. Vi immediately recognized it as a big box of condoms, and she couldn’t help but notice that it was more than half empty. Her gray eyes shifted from the box to Caitlyn’s dumb face and back to the box.

Vi furrowed her brows in confusion. The math wasn’t adding up. Not just the fact that she was prepared but that she knew what she was doing. The gears turned in Vi’s head and then it clicked.

How much of a hoe are you?

She thought back to the brothel they visited not long ago. Caitlyn had been a total dork when she put her on the spot, but when left alone, she was casually entertaining one of the clients. She had all the confidence and, though it killed Vi on the inside, the experience as well.

As Caitlyn teared open one of the packets with her mouth, Vi tried to not think too hard on how many times she’d done this in the past. She wasn’t jealous, she had no reason to be. It was curiosity more than anything.

Yes Caitlyn was a certified whore, but she was with her right now. And that fact alone brought a great deal of satisfaction. She’d been kind and very attentive to Vi. In the end, that’s all that really mattered.

Once she was sure the condom was in place, she turned to Vi with a reassuring smile that made her heart do a flip. As she settled between her legs with cock in hand, Vi shifted uncomfortably. She needed to stop with the nerves. These first time jitters weren’t doing her any favors.

“Hey.” Her soft hand rubbed comforting circles along Vi’s hips. “Just say the word and we’ll stop. Understand?”

Relief flooded through Vi and she nodded in agreement. “It’s just that you’re huge.”

“So I’ve been told.” Caitlyn chuckled and ran her length along Vi’s slit, getting a feel of her. “If that’s what you’re worried about, I can assure you it will fit. You’re more than ready.”

Vi’s breath hitched at the feel of Caitlyn’s penis so closed to where she wanted her to be. Though nervous, she was still very much turned on. She wanted to tell her to hurry, but figured it would be best if she took her time with it. There was no rush.

But damn was it hot. The solid hardness was only making her wetter by the second. And the more time passed by, the more she hungered for it. Sparks ran through Vi’s body every time she rubbed her clit, still sensitive from earlier.

Caitlyn didn’t seem to be fairing much better. Vi could see the hunger on her face, beads of sweat forming on her forehead. Her body tightening was giving away how tensed she was. “Ready?”

“Yeah.” Vi worked to control her breathing as she felt her at her entrance. “Give it to me Cupcake.”

“Shit,” Caitlyn murmured, shutting her eyes as she slowly began pushing. Her scent was changing. The calmness replaced with a wild, almost feral scent. She fought to hold on to herself. It was like an untamed forest.

They simultaneously groaned in pleasure when Caitlyn managed to push the head in. “Fuck.” Vi bit her tongue at the stretching.

Fuck indeed. Vi thought to herself. She wrapped her arms around Caitlyn’s shoulders, careful not to scratch her. She didn’t want to ruin her more than she already had.

Vi was correct about it being too big, but she felt herself expand to accommodate Caitlyn as she pushed farther in. It stung Vi in such a satisfying way, such a fine line between pain and pleasure.

Had Caitlyn been any bigger, it sure as hell would have ripped her down below. It was a slow moving process but she was able to sheath herself completely. Vi’s heart soared, inner muscles involuntarily tightening, nearly pushing her out. So good. Vi thought to herself.

“Goddamn Vi.” Caitlyn panted as she pressed her body against Vi’s. Her trembling had the whole bed shaking. “You-” She shuddered.

“You’re okay.” Vi ran her callous hands along her back as a soothing gesture. She never thought it would be hard on her, good to know. Vi had by then adjusted to her size when Caitlyn had composed herself.

She pushed Vi’s sweaty bangs out of her face. She was irritated but Vi couldn’t come up with a reason for it. Before she could ask, Caitlyn started peppering loving kisses all along her face. “You should have told me.”

“Told you what?” Vi pushed her hips agains her, burying her member deeper. Fucking bliss. If this girl didn’t start fucking her soon-

“That it’s your first time.”Caitlyn used her knees to pull herself back slowly before pushing back in. Vi hissed at the action, that sweet friction distracting her. “I thought I was hurting you.”

“Didn’t think it was important.” Vi’s smirk was short lived when Caitlyn roughly pulled back and thrusted. She was mad. While that would have annoyed Vi before, she found her pout to be rather cute. Especially with her moving inside of her. Yes.

“Why are you so dumb sometimes. Shit,” Caitlyn moaned, clearly feeling as good as Vi, her pace slowly picking up speed. “Vi you must have people throwing themselves to be with you.”

Vi didn’t find her own inexperience to be that surprising. Was it that much of a shock? Was that really how she thought of her? So hard to think with pleasure building up. “I mean, you’re not technically off the mark.”

Caitlyn furrowed her face in confusion before letting out a moan, her neck tensing. Vi didn’t bother to mention that those encounters would have been classified as rape if successful. Maybe she’ll tell her about it one day. “But if you must know, you’re the only one I’ve ever trusted enough to fuck around with.”

As soon as those words came out, a tidal wave of pheromones flooded her nostrils. Vi moaned at the sensation overwhelming her. Had she been in her heat, at her most sensitive, this alone would have driven her mad.

Whatever the cause, it must have flipped a switch in Caitlyn. The animalistic urge in her finally freed. The next thing she knew, Caitlyn was fucking her harder, trying to get in as deep as possible. Whenever it occasionally grazed her womb, Vi had to hold back a scream. While painful, it hurted so good.

Vi found herself lifting her own hips, seeking out her thrust as she slammed back in. Just when she thought it couldn’t get any better, Caitlyn’s hand made its way to the back of Vi’s head, gently tugging at her short hair. The taller girl leaned down, bringing their foreheads together, eyes locked in.

Vi wanted to capture those lips, but Caitlyn pulled her hair when she attempted to get closer. The alpha girl was in full control as she quickly thrusted in and out of her. Her lust filled eyes focused only on Vi.

The slick wet sounds from where they were connected was edging her closer and closer. This was really happening, Caitlyn was fucking her senseless and Vi wouldn’t have it any other way. This wouldn’t last much longer. She was almost there but not quite.

“Cupcake.” She managed above the flapping noises. “I need more.”

Whatever trance Caitlyn was in, it had a strong hold on her. But she was still there, her reasoning hadn’t left her yet. Without saying a word, she quickly moved her hand to the source of Vi’s pleasure. Her thumb effortlessly rubbing circles around her clit.

“Cait!” Vi strained in pleasure. She wanted to hold out a little longer. Luckily Caitlyn was closed as well, she felt her member swell inside of her. Fucking shit.

“I feel you…” Caitlyn roughly pulled at Vi’s hair, her thrust becoming erratic. Her breath mingling with Vi’s as she pulled her closer.

This was the last straw, it was all too much for Vi. She couldn’t hold it any longer. Her orgasm washed through her like a giant wave, drowning her. Her inner walls squeezing the shit out of Caitlyn, whose face twisted in pain and pleasure.

Caitlyn kept thrusting through Vi’s climax, rutting for a few more seconds before finding her own relief. Her member twitched as she came, releasing her essence. “Violet!”

Vi’s eyes widen at the mention of her full name. She hadn’t been called that in years. Caitlyn moved her hand from the back of her head to stroke her sweaty face. They held on to each other as they panted to catch their breath. Vi winced when the alpha girl pulled out of her.

Caitlyn’s lips slowly brushed over Vi’s. Instead of kissing her, she gave her an apologetic look. “I’m sorry, I don’t usually get like that.”

“It’s fine.” Vi wiped the sweat off of her forehead, trying not to turn red. “You were great Cupcake. Really.”

Though not looking entirely convinced, the other girl nodded. She shifted awkwardly as she pushed herself off of Vi.

Vi instantly missed the contact. The cold sweat that covered her body was making her feel sticky and dirty. She was probably also covered in Caitlyn’s scent. Definitely in need of a shower. She was not too enthusiastic about Caitlyn’s household knowing what they’ve done.

“Don’t worry, I’ll have one of the maids wash your clothes.” Caitlyn stated as she picked up the discarded garments, giving Vi a clear view of her behind. It took all she had in her to not smack it.

“Come.” Caitlyn grabbed her hand and pulled Vi to her wobbly feet. Proud amusement flashed through her face, but chose to saved Vi the embarrassment. “Let’s get cleaned up.”

“Sounds good.” Vi nodded and allowed herself to be led to what she assumed was her bathroom. Her knees were weak but she endured it. She had a feeling she would be sore the next day.

She glanced at Caitlyn out of the corner of her eye. The girl was beautiful, she remembered a certain thought from earlier. I could fall for you.

It was no good, it might already be too late.

Notes:

Bruh, the chokehold Arcane has on me at the moment 😫

Anyway, thank you all for reading. Hope you all enjoy :D

Chapter 3: You’re The One

Summary:

Caitlyn goes to check in on Vi after being gone for the last three days.

Notes:

I thought about splitting this chapter in half since it ended up extra long, but fuck it. 12k! 😜
Also I don’t care for the game, just the show and as far as this fic is concerned, Jinx didn’t blow up the building at the end and everyone is safe and sound. Anyway take this post arcane chapter with a grain of salt yeah 🤠
Also look at the new tags that were added for the third chapter. Nothing graphic but if it makes you uncomfortable…yeah 😬
I had fun writing this, so I’m gonna do more chapters every now and then 😄

Chapter Text

Maybe I should leave. Caitlyn thought to herself as she rang the doorbell for the fifth time. She resorted to knocking as if it would make a difference over the loud buzzer. All she got were the empty echoes of her sound.

That’s what she got for dropping in unannounced this late, the sun was already setting behind her. She had no reason in particular for visiting other than simply wanting to see her friend. Friend. Yes, that’s what they were. They were best good friends. Okay, so maybe she did have a reason for stopping by.

After the mess that was the liberation of Zaun, Vi had taken up a job as an enforcer alongside her. Where she’d hope they would spend more time together, she was quickly met with disappointment. Vi was usually out in the field more often than not and almost exclusively on different cases.

Due to her mother’s paranoia about the dangers that came with the job, Caitlyn was on a short leash for a while. She’d been forced to do more menial office work that was usually reserved for the newbies. She found solace in the fact it was only temporary until her mother calmed down. She played along for a while before demanding them to back off. She felt she owed her mother that much given the heart attack she’d nearly caused her.

Caitlyn had been a nervous wreck when Vi had been approved for the position. As happy as she was for her, she was also fearful she wouldn’t get along with other enforcers. That she would be seen as an easy target to bully and harass. Especially since she was from the undercity, an outsider all around.

Belittlement and mockery was something Caitlyn had endured when she joined the the force. But she held her tongue at their remarks, anything else ran the risk of proving them right. That she’d gotten the job because of her parent’s influence.

To their credit, they were correct to a certain degree. They did opened a spot for her and all her fees had been waived, anything to have the only child of Cassandra Kiramman within their ranks. A direct connection to a Piltover council member.

But it also came with strict conditions. She had to pass all the written tests with perfect scores and the physical qualifications. She suspected her parents had set the bar high for her to fail but Caitlyn never bothered to confirmed it. If that was what it took to get them off her back then so be it.

But Vi became an enforcer no problem.

For as blockheaded as Vi could be, she was a lot smarter than she let on. She barely got a passing grade but only because she saw no need to get more than that. She’d said there was no need to waste effort when it was the same result in the end. Vi had nothing to prove to anyone and though Caitlyn was a tad jealous, she found herself proud of her.

And as expected, she easily passed the physical requirements with flying colors. All the captains overseeing over the exams were left speechless. Vi mocked them for having low standards and went on to blame them for the amount of weak enforcers on duty. That certainly got them fuming in their seats, but they never retaliated.

And once work came around, Caitlyn was more than prepared to shield her from potential tormentors. As fate would have it, she was worried for nothing. The lot was quick to leave Vi alone and mind their business. In fact, as embarrassing and endearing as it was, it turned out the opposite.

Right into her first day, Vi had to tell them to watch their tone after someone made a classist comment about Caitlyn’s new rifle. As soon as Vi heard this, she’d shoved one of them against the wall without hesitation. She stated loudly that she wasn’t nice like Caitlyn and wouldn’t tolerate bullcrap. And even threatened to beat their asses to Zaun if they so much as looked at Caitlyn the wrong way.

When one brave sap questioned if she was serious, she told them to look at her face and asked if she looked serious. The rest of the day went by awkwardly and quiet, a more relaxing change of pace. Of course, disciplinary action was taken, but it wasn’t much. She’d gotten a write up and that would have been the end of that if Vi hadn’t pulled her aside at the end of the day.

“Let me know if these asswipes start bothering you again.” She practically growled in anger as she threw a rock against the water they were overlooking. “I’ll break their heads.”

“No need for that.” Thankfully Vi calmed down after Caitlyn treated her to food and she never brought it up again.

As much as it shamed Caitlyn to admit, she loved the way Vi immediately stood up for her. What touched her heart the most was that she never blamed her or made her feel guilty for it in anyway. Whereas her parents would have definitely reprimanded her for bringing dishonor to the great Kiramman name.

Say what you will about Vi, but her methods were quite effective. While awkward the following days, Caitlyn no longer heard snide remarks about her wealth and status. She was left to her work the majority of the time, allowing her to focus on what was important.

Her senior enforcers even started taking Caitlyn more seriously. They would pay attention to her suggestions and even ask for her opinion on rare occasions. Slowly but surely, she began doing more investigative work instead of being stuck on guard duty. With a more active role in making Piltover a safer place, Caitlyn was all the more motivated to go to work.

But those weren’t even the biggest perks. No, there was a stronger, more important incentive. She would normally curse herself for being a simpleton, but couldn’t help herself. Not with Vi in uniform.

Caitlyn didn’t know that was something she needed until she walked into the enforcer office that day and saw the beautiful sight before her. Not that she didn’t find her attractive in her normal wear, but it hit different when Vi looked so, official.

She was dressed similar to her, except the buttons around her neck were always left undone and she opted for the pants instead of the skirt. Her response being it was impractical in their line of work. While she might be correct, what Caitlyn wouldn’t give to see Vi in a skirt or dress just once. And it wasn’t just the clothes that she found hot.

Vi usually ditched the hat and had her gorgeous pink hair brushed back. Giving Caitlyn a full view of her face in the sunlight, her pale freckles standing out. The sleeves of her enforcer jacket were usually rolled up, giving everyone a glimpse of her tattoos and strong arms. She gave a sharp and intimidating aura that demanded respect, more than Caitlyn could say for herself.

But the real kicker was her bad habit of swinging her issued handcuffs around whenever she was bored. The way her hands played with them had Caitlyn’s imagination running wild with possibilities.

If she were honest with herself, Caitlyn was quite smitten with her. She’s had small crushes in the past but they were superficial and never amounted to anything. She always lost interest after getting to know them on a personal level.

With Vi, it was the opposite. The girl was very private about her past, but the little bits she revealed, the more Caitlyn found herself drawn to her. And the more she learned, the more she yearned to know more about her.

It explained why she was missing her a lot. In the last week, they’ve barely said more than simple greetings to each other. And Vi had been too busy to hang out with her on their usual walks. And maybe Caitlyn wouldn’t have been as anxious if Vi had checked in with her before going awol three days ago.

Okay, so Caitlyn had been technically ordered to check up on her, but she would have done so anyway. Her well being was important to her. It wasn’t the first time she’s had to take breaks, but they’ve always been a day long and she always let her know before hand. Caitlyn wasn’t that dumb, she knew what those breaks were for, but Vi always returned to her.

So she wasn’t planning on leaving until she knew how Vi was doing.

With a sigh, she reached into the pocket of her pants and pulled out a key. She’d sworn that this key was only to be used in emergencies with Vi’s consent.

Sure, she didn’t have her permission at the moment but this was why it was an emergency. For all she knew, Vi could be on the ground passed out. Or maybe she was out of town for a breather and left a note behind.

Point being, she wouldn’t know unless she opened the damn door. With that justification in mind, she inserted the key in the door. When it clicked, she slowly pushed the door opened.

“Vi?” Caitlyn called out as she cautiously took a step in. When she turned the lights on in the dark room, she whistled in amazement.

The place was a mess. Trash littered all across the floor, mostly empty cans of energy drinks and take out containers. Dirty clothes were strewn all over around. Caitlyn could hardly see the floor. Would have been impressive if not concerning.

Walking deeper in, there was broken glass in the kitchen table. Upon closer inspection, it was revealed to be that of cups. About two plates had also been thrown against the wall. Caitlyn noted that all the windows she’d come across so far had been locked shut. As far as she’d seen, there was no sign of forced entry.

Swallowing back her growing fear, she checked Vi’s room. Minus the messy bed and more clothes on the ground, it was the most normal thing she’d come across so far.

Vi was not okay, that much was obvious. She had a sinking suspicion of what had happened, she hoped she was wrong. It would pose problems for her as an alpha.

There was one last place to check. And it was the soundproof gym just down the hall

Originally, when Vi had moved to the top side of Piltover, she stayed in one of the many rooms of the Kiramman mansion. After insisting she needed her own place, Caitlyn got to work on granting her wish. She personally would have preferred that she live with her permanently, but quickly saw the benefits of it.

For one thing, there was the privacy. Her parents were, to put it politely, nosy people. Caitlyn loved them dearly, she really did, but it would be great if they could mind their own damn business. And the servants weren’t any better.

Vi also felt uncomfortable in such a big house, which Caitlyn should have expected. A smaller more cozier place suited her. Plus, having somewhere to call her own would help with the adjustment of her life being completely uprooted. Anything to make it easier for her.

And then there was the unsaid reason, to keep their hands off each other.

She couldn’t explain it, but there was a certain tension between them whenever they were alone together. Caitlyn couldn’t speak for Vi, but she had a hard time holding herself back during one of her ruts. Especially with the knowledge that Vi was just down the hall, it had almost been too much to bare.

Thankfully, she found her the perfect place not long after. It was everything she could ever want. It was located just out of the main Piltover city life, on a quiet street. It was spacious but not so much as to overwhelm her. Equipped with a built in gym and a small rooftop garden, Vi loved it.

It costed a pretty penny, but Caitlyn didn’t care. It didn’t even scratched the surface of the budget she created. The original plan was a bigger place with the best security money could buy. But Vi insisted this was more than enough. And not wanting to make Vi more self conscious about receiving such a gift, Caitlyn didn’t push her.

Taking a deep breath, Caitlyn turned the door knob and pushed the gym door opened. Immediately, she was hit with pheromones. They were stronger than ever, she could almost taste them. She wanted to bask in it, except her stomach twisted at the sight of Vi.

“Fuckers!” Vi snarled as she repeatedly struck the boxing bag. Her tensed arm’s movements were violent and erratic. The boxing bag that was once suspended from the ceiling was now laying flat on the ground with Vi on top. “Stupid shitheads.”

Dressed in nothing but a black sports bra and black boxer shorts, her firm body gleamed with sweat. Her muscles flexing as quick strikes sent painful echos throughout the room. Though the scent of her pheromones were strong in the air around her, they weren’t having their usual effect on Caitlyn.

“Disgusting piece of shit!” Her voice shaky with anger, her fist landing hit after hit. “This is for being what you are!”

Caitlyn’s eyes widen at the sight of her hands. The clean wraps that she changed everyday were now mostly torn and the knuckles were covered in blood. Vi didn’t seem aware of how she was hurting herself, Caitlyn needed to stop her immediately.

“Vi!” She yelled out to her. But Vi didn’t hear her, couldn’t hear her. Her mind wasn’t all there at the moment.

With quick haste, Caitlyn ran to her and quickly shook one of her bulky shoulders. She realized her mistake as soon as Vi’s eyes made contact with hers. Her stormy eyes were wild and glossy. She really wasn’t there.

“Filthy.” She murmured. Caitlyn gulped when her eyes locked in on hers. Oh no. And then Vi lunged her body at her with full force.

Caitlyn managed to roll to the side with quick reflexes, but Vi’s crazed instincts were sharper. Instead of trying to grab her, Vi threw her fist into her stomach with as much force as she could muster.

A very familiar pain erupted in Caitlyn’s midsection as oxygen left her. Despite this, she swiftly jumped to her feet as she gasped for air. Her sweet scent was too strong, almost harsh on her nose as if daring her to take it. Allowing Vi to overpower her was not an option.

Caitlyn wasn’t sure if Vi loved her as much as she did, but she was positive that she cared a lot about her. And Vi already carried enough guilt as it was. If she were to hurt Caitlyn in her fit of heated rage, she might not come back from it.

“You alphaholes are all the same!” The edge of her bloody fist grazed her forehead. Any closer and Caitlyn would have been knocked out cold.

Keeping Vi at bay was easier said than done. She was doing well at dodging most of her punches. Though the hits that did land were powerful enough to almost knock Caitlyn down to the ground. Vi was just too strong for her own good.

“Vi! It’s me, Caitlyn!” She called out but it fell on deaf ears. No hesitation on Vi’s part, no thoughts behind those gorgeous eyes. She was failing to reach her.

Caitlyn had nothing on Vi in terms of closed combat. She’d never had a talent for it, she was more of a sharpshooter than anything. Not that bringing her gun would have helped her, she wasn’t even capable of aiming at Vi. She knew the basics of fighting and could hold her own long enough for someone to step in. Except no one was coming and as worn out as Vi appeared, Caitlyn knew she could keep going all day if she needed to.

If her eyebags and her sunken cheeks were any indication, that was likely the only thing she was doing these last three days. The protruding veins in her muscular arms were filled with adrenaline that needed release.

Caitlyn could use some of that herself, her stamina was running out. She couldn’t help but notice that Vi would target her stomach and kept landing small strikes there. As if knowing where she was hurt.

Before Caitlyn could plan her next move, Vi landed an uppercut to her jaw that sent her straight to the ground. Again, a familiar scene that made her see stars. She felt Vi’s weight on top of her before her head could stop spinning. Her hands painfully gripping her wrist hard enough to leave bruises for later. Just great.

“Got you now piece of shit.” She spoke through barred teeth, the hatred in her eyes real.

As Caitlyn tried to catch her breath, it was then that she took notice of how different her pheromones were. They weren’t the same from the last two times she consumed them. While still as sweet, there was an eerie feel just underneath it. A sort of aftertaste and it was making Caitlyn anxious. She knew the correct word for this, it was fear.

And it was too much for Caitlyn to handle, that anxiety in the scent was slowly worming it’s way inside of her. Calm down. She thought to herself. She wanted to yell at Vi to let her go, but her words wouldn’t come out. She was paralyzed, it was making her body tingle in numbness all over.

What made her feel worse was that this was just the tip of the surface for her. This fear was radiating from Vi. For her, that fear must be greater.

“Let go-” Caitlyn managed to grunt out. “You don’t want to hurt me.”

Vi cocked her head with a menacing smirk. “No I think I do.” She brew her pink bangs out of her face and chuckled. “I will show them all who they’re messing with.”

That faint smile on her face and murderous eyes, it was familiar and Caitlyn quickly realized why. It was the same as her sister’s. For as different as they were, they were eerily similar when pushed far enough. That’s when it dawned on her how screwed she really was. She needed out and now

With newfound strength she didn’t know she had, she used the muscles in her legs to flipped them over. Faster than the pink haired girl could react, Caitlyn used all her remaining strength to pin Vi under her. It was a struggle, but the three day’s worth of fatigue was finally catching up to Vi.

Straddling her, Caitlyn was able to lock Vi’s forearms under the weight of her knees. Vi tried to push against her several times but it was pointless, she’d lost. Trapped under the alpha girl, she wouldn’t be able to escape.

Caitlyn panted as she counted her lucky stars. Under normal circumstances, Vi could easily push her off. The strength in her muscular arms were no joke, but just for today at this moment, Caitlyn was physically stronger.

Once Vi understood that, the fright in her scent grew stronger. Caitlyn shut her eyes and slowed her breath to calm herself, trying to slow the beating of her heart. She shook off the temptation to let Vi go.

“Get off!” Vi shouted, the terror in her scent slowly growing. The panic in her stormy eyes spreading to the rest of her facial features. “Let me go NOW!”

Caitlyn loathed herself at the quivering of her lips. Though unintentional, she was the main cause of Vi’s stress at the moment. “It’s okay Vi.” She tried to reassure her, but it was difficult when she was on the verge of panic herself. “Do you know who I am?”

“Yeah, I know what you are.” Caitlyn didn’t like where her tone of her voice was heading. “You’re another disgusting alpha I need to put down!”

“Another?” Caitlyn thought out loud. Here? No, there was no sign of force entry. As far as she knew, Vi had been isolating here these last few days. As she studied Vi’s strained face, her eyes drifted to the markings on her cheek, VI. Then it hit her like a slap on the face. Stillwater.

Caitlyn was such an idiot, it was so obvious. Damn it, why was she so stupid? An omega in prison surrounded by harden criminals and guards who didn’t give a shit. What had they done to her? A sharp pain shot in her head. It was revolting, she wanted to throw up.

That sweet painful scent radiating off of Vi made her look down again. Her wide gray eyes were now on the verge of tears and it made Caitlyn want to cry. Not fair.

Not fair, not fair, not fair, not fair.

What a cruel world. Vi was young when she was sent to rot at Stillwater, still a dumb child. An omega child at that, caged inside a den of predators. No big surprise that Vi would get like this on her heats. This violence was a mere defense mechanism for when she was at her most vulnerable. An effective one at that, Caitlyn was almost a goner.

And Vi’s sweet scent would have made her more sought after to anyone who had the pleasure of inhaling it. As Caitlyn thought more of it, it finally hit her why she herself was driven mad the first time.

There was an old saying that said the best way to get to know someone was by the pheromones they emitted. Nausea inducing pheromones were usually the result of a rotten character. She’d always dismissed it as an old wives tale and chosen to ignore the nauseating scent that always seemed linger in the council room.

But what about Vi’s sweet pheromones? Despite her rough and boarderline thuggish personality, she was a big softie at her core. Vi had a heart of gold and was everything Caitlyn could ever want in a person, a plain fact that made her scent so lovely. Vi was a beautiful individual both on the outside and inside.

Her unfair sentence was tragic and it made Caitlyn want to scream. What would have become of her if she was in there any longer?

As Vi grunted under her, still struggling, the blue haired girl was hit with a sudden burst of inspiration. Vi was too lost in her mind for Caitlyn’s words to get through to her. There was one other method she could try. Before she could overthink and regret it, Caitlyn released a small amount of her own pheromones.

Caitlyn’s had partners in the past who described her pheromones as calming and relaxing. She had no way of confirming it, but at this moment, she hoped that they weren’t just trying to flatter her. She hoped that they were being honest for once.

And as selfish as it was, she didn’t just want Vi to receive them, she wanted her to accept them as well. Rejecting them might as will be rejecting Caitlyn as a whole. Caitlyn loved her scent and she hoped that Vi would like hers as well.

Suddenly, Vi stopped struggling against her, her body going limp. Her gray blue eyes widening. When she blinked, her focus came back. She glanced around her surroundings in confusion but stopped when her eyes met blue ones.

“Cait?” Her voice was raspy and dry. “Are you real?”

Caitlyn sighed in relief and released Vi’s arms from under her. The tears welling up in her eyes that had been threatening to spill finally did so. “You’re okay now.”

Vi nodded slowly and only then did she seem aware of the crying. She immediately starting wiping her tear stained face. Short of breath, she was on the verge of hyperventilating. That was no good.

Carefully pushing herself off of Vi, Caitlyn pulled her up to a sitting position and then engulfed the smaller girl in a tight hug.

“Let me go.” She said in a broken voice, but that only made Caitlyn want to comfort her even more. When Vi tried to push her away, the other girl simply locked her arms around her. She wasn’t planning on letting go any time soon.

Vi seemed to understand that as she slowly but surely caved in. “You’re a moron, I could have seriously hurt you.” She buried her face in the crook of Caitlyn’s neck. The alpha girl listened to the quiet sniffs that came out of her and bit the inside of her cheek to not cry as well.

Caitlyn hated herself for being inadequate. She wished she could bring back the years stolen from Vi and even bring back the people she’d lost. There was so much she wanted to do and yet it was out of her realm of control. “You’re stuck with me, deal with it.”

All she could really do was stay with her and supply her with small amounts of pheromones. Giving her a shoulder to cry on, whether it was enough or not, Caitlyn didn’t know the answer.

“I was back in Stillwater.” Vi whispered, her head resting against her chest. Shutting her eyes, more tears trailed down.

“I know Vi.” Caitlyn helped wipe her face with her thumbs. She slowly released more of her pheromones a little at a time to as to not overwhelm her. Vi took a deep breath as she breathe them in. “Do you want to talk about it?”

“I don’t know.” Vi said as she sighed tirelessly. “Just reliving a few memories from my time back there.”

“I see.” Caitlyn rubbed circles on her tensed back. She took it as a good sign when her shoulders relaxed. She didn’t know if she should ask or not, but decided to go for it. “Did they force themselves on you?”

“No and it wasn’t for lack of trying.” Vi answered, her hand fisting in the fabric of Caitlyn’s clothes. “I got in so many fights over it.”

“I’m sorry Vi.” The guilt in Caitlyn was slowly growing. She has never wronged Vi herself, but the inaction of Piltover’s elite did. A group she was a part of.

“You know, I-” She paused before continuing. “I used to think I was born as an omega as punishment for the shit I’ve done.” She leaned away from Caitlyn, but the other girl tightened her hold on her. “There were some nights where I thought about just letting it happen so they’ll leave me alone. And like maybe I did deserve it and I- and I wanted to just-”

Without thinking, Caitlyn pressed her lips against hers. Immediately tasting the salty tears. Vi’s eyes widen in surprised, but she didn’t pull away. She wanted to cry but held it in, she would be strong for Vi. “Don’t think like that, I know you don’t deserve that shit.”

Vi held her gaze before shaking her head. “I’m a real piece of work, why do you still put up with me?”

“No, don’t say that.” Caitlyn swore she wouldn’t cry, but it was becoming increasingly harder to follow through with that. Her voice was beginning to crack. “Don’t you see your beautiful heart, you’re more than worth it dumbass.”

“Do you hear yourself?” Vi turned her heated face away from Caitlyn. As she wiped her eyes some more, the edges of her mouth almost curling into a grin. “Stop saying shit like that, you’ll give stupid girls the wrong idea.”

But she did want her to get the wrong idea, she would love nothing more than for them to be official. But Caitlyn couldn’t say that, could she? She was an emotional mess right now, it would be cruel to swoop in and pray on that vulnerability.

Sure, there was that tension between them, but Caitlyn wanted more than that. She wanted Vi to be her girlfriend, hell, she was ready to wife her up already. Sure they’ve already slept together before and Vi didn’t reject her pheromones, but that didn’t automatically mean she loved her back. There was a difference between compatibility and actually wanting something.

“You know, you really shouldn’t have come here.” Vi stated after a while.

“Why not?” Caitlyn furrowed her brows in confusion. And then she suddenly understood why Vi would say that. Her sweet scent no longer radiating fear, it was now releasing something else.

Vi suddenly pushed Caitlyn down on her back, held her shoulders down as she straddled her. “Before I lost my mind yesterday, you were all I could think about Cupcake.”

That’s was when Caitlyn became aware of how deep down the rabbit hole she was. This should be alarming, why was it turning her on? “Vi, let’s not do this.”

She smirked in response and pressed her opened kisses along Caitlyn’s neck. Holy shit. What was happening to her, such a shift. She was on the verge of crying not even five minutes ago. Was it her pheromones? Was she going crazy again?

“And you came all the way here just for me.” Vi said as her hot breath inhaled the alpha girl. “You’re the only scent I’ve ever liked. Did I ever tell you that?”

“Really?” This was good, maybe she also wanted Caitlyn romantically. But then again, Vi could also just want a fuck buddy. If that was the case then the alpha girl was perfect for the role.

Caitlyn wanted nothing more than to flip her over and take her right then and there, but she couldn’t act on it. Vi’s heated permission wasn’t doing it, not like last time.

While short lived, her experience with Vi was the best sex Caitlyn ever had. The way Vi’s insides deliciously squeezed her, she shuddered at the thought. Watching Vi come undone, not just once, but twice. It was absolute bliss.

She’d never known the pleasure that came with the act of pleasuring someone else before. Every touch that brought Vi closer to her climax, also felt good for Caitlyn. Knowing that she was the one that made her like that, it was satisfying and such a huge turn on.

Caitlyn never had that sort of empathy with her past sexual partners, it was always physical, just returning the favor. Not to mention Vi’s mouth watering taste and that ever sweet scent that surrounded them. Absolutely heavenly.

The only thing she regretted was not prepping Vi enough, but the omega girl was too turned on to even notice the slight bleeding. Caitlyn’s size didn’t do her any favors, it was something that happened with almost everyone she’d ever been with, so she wasn’t all that surprised about it.

What did shock her at the time was Vi’s innocence. When Caitlyn had looked down to check on her, she was met with pure wide eyes. She understood that look. She never would have guess Vi was a virgin with the way she carried herself. In hindsight, it should have been obvious, considering her circumstances. Caitlyn was an idiot as usual.

Vi didn’t care about losing her virginity and while Caitlyn didn’t care about preserving one’s purity either, the alpha girl did wish she’d made it more special for her. But then again, it was a heat of the moment type of thing. And she made sure to pleasure Vi before she allowed herself to climax, so maybe that was enough.

If Caitlyn was honest with herself, she found it satisfying being her first. Being the only one that Vi had ever been with as of yet, Caitlyn liked it a little too much. Ironic, considering her own sexual history.

Now that she was thinking about it, what if she was too rough with her? Caitlyn did lose herself to pleasure in the middle of it. Hurting her was the last thing she wanted, both then and now.

Vi might seem fine, but she was still a delicate mess from her heat. And it made Caitlyn feel like shit for even considering it. Vi was initiating sure, but it still felt like she was taking advantage of her. No, she would keep it in her pants this time.

“I have some suppressants.” Caitlyn stated despite the growing heat in her core. This was the obvious solution, it would end her heat faster. “You should take them. I’ll take some as well, you won’t do this alone.”

“I’ve been taking them, they don’t work.” Vi rolled her eyes, her shaky hands clutching the alpha girl’s clothes. “I want you.”

Caitlyn won’t lie, she was tempted. She was so very tempted, but she needed to wait it out. Maybe once Vi was done with her cycle, they could mess around all day if she wanted. She needed to be firm about this. “Here’s the plan. You’re gonna take your medication, get cleaned up, and then sleep it off. Understand?”

She stared daggers at her. “That’s not-”

Caitlyn didn’t want to hear it, she flipped them around so that Vi was on her back again. She didn’t like how her body was lined up perfectly between Vi’s legs and the other didn’t seem to mind it at all.

“Then how about this. You do what I ask, and then” She pressed her knee against Vi’s heated center. The omega girl groaned in pleasure. “Then if it’s still no good, we play around.”

But Caitlyn had no intention of doing such thing, she just wanted Vi to take the damn suppressants already. After the ones that failed her that day, she’d switched to a stronger dose. She was positive they would work this time.

Vi looked at her suspiciously, but nodded. “Promise me Cupcake.”

The sooner she got Vi settled, the faster she would recover. “I promise to make you feel good as many times as you want.”

“Okay.” The lust in her gray eyes only seemed to grow. “Give me the damn pills.”

Caitlyn smiled and pulled them both up to their feet. As most of her strength had left her, Vi leaned heavily against the other girl. Caitlyn didn’t mind it, just wished that Vi’s touch wasn’t making her all tingly.

She reached into her belt where she kept the small bottle. Pulling out two pills, she handed one of them to Vi. “Ready?”

After Vi nodded, they simultaneously popped it in their mouthes and swallowed.

“Come on.” Caitlyn half carried Vi’s weak body to the bathroom, she found it quite difficult not to focus on her body heat. Her throat went dry, hyper aware of her body pressing against hers.

Might be a couple minutes before the medication worked, but Caitlyn was hopeful she could hold out until then. Though smaller, Vi was heavier than she looked. Might have been due to her muscle mass.

Sitting Vi down gently on the seat of the toilet, she started the shower. “Give me your hand.”

Vi was quiet as she silently watched as Caitlyn carefully undid the bloody bandages. Thankfully her callous hands weren’t broken, and the scrapes were smaller than she originally thought. She wouldn’t need serious medical attention, just needed to keep it cleaned and let the healing process run it’s course.

After checking to see if the steady stream of water was ready, she turned back to Vi. This next step was going to be a test of resolve on her part. “Lift your arms.”

Vi was being oddly cooperative and did as instructed without any smart comments. Caitlyn averted her eyes from her form as she pulled the bra over her head. “Stand up.”

“Sorry.” Vi apologized as she nearly tumbled over Caitlyn, she leaned against her for support. “I’m not trying anything, just sore.”

“I know.” Caitlyn reassured her as she tried to keep her own cool. She could feel Vi’s nipples through her thin shirt. Don’t think about it, don’t think about it.

Still averting her eyes, she ran her hands down the side of her warm body until she reached the hem of her shorts. She ignored the goosebumps on Vi’s skin despite her rising temperature and pulled the remainder of her clothing down.

Caitlyn opened the shower curtain and was about to tell Vi to get in before she thought better if it. She was too uncoordinated for Caitlyn to trust her not to slip. Leaving her alone was not a wise decision. “No funny business.”

After making sure Vi was seated again, she started undoing the buttons of her shirt. She couldn’t help but notice more sweet pheromones floating around her head. This girl.

“Speak for yourself.”

Caitlyn ignored her and proceeded to undress herself. She felt eyes roaming her body and as much as she hated it, she also loved the attention. She shouldn’t get too worked up over this, they’ve already seen each other naked before. Out of force of habit, she turned to check on Vi. That was a mistake.

The alpha girl’s breath caught in her throat, and couldn’t stop her eyes from taking her in. She’s seen Vi naked already and had touched her all over as well. But this was different. She’d been too heated last time to see her. To really look at her.

Vi had called Caitlyn hot before, but had she looked in a mirror? She was hotter than she would ever be, so beautiful to look at. Her body was perfectly toned to perfection, sculpted muscles all around. Her abdomen was flawless, Caitlyn would need to run her hand on them one of these days.

Her breast were smaller, yet perfectly balanced and proportional for her body type. The tattoos that peaked around her perfect muscular arms almost made Caitlyn drool. Maybe she’d been the one losing her mind this whole time without knowing it and Vi was the sane one of the two.

And the sweet freckles that dusted the majority of her skin only served to make her more touchable. This was going to be very challenging indeed.

Shaking her head, she reached out to help Vi up. The girl was more than happy to place her arm around Caitlyn’s shoulders. The blue haired girl forgot how to breathe when she placed her arm around Vi’s torso. Her fingers unconsciously taking in the feel of her sweet abs. Damn.

“Come on.” She said mostly to herself as she guided Vi under the warm stream.

Thankfully, Vi was able to hold herself up thanks to the support handles that were installed in the shower walls.

To distract herself from the fog forming in her head, Caitlyn quickly grabbed the loofah sponge and started working on Vi. This wasn’t helpful to her either. Seeing the soapy bubbles run down the valley between Vi’s breast was turning her on for obvious reasons.

“Close your eyes.” Caitlyn gently massaged Vi’s scalp in shampoo. Her hums of pleasure were doing something to Caitlyn. She liked them a little too much.

After finishing up with Vi, Caitlyn quickly started working on herself. Gray eyes were silently watching her and it was giving her chills down below.

“Are you really not going to?” Vi asked as Caitlyn rinsed herself off.

Caitlyn could barely hear her over the water running and her heart beating fast in her ear. “Of course not Vi.” She focused on the water, not daring to look at her. “You’re an omega in heat, you’ll do and say anything for release.”

“Not true.” Vi shuddered in her lust. “You’re the only one.”

Caitlyn was trying to be understanding, she really was, but why was she making this so hard for her? “I just don’t want to take advantage of you, that’s all.”

“I’m not like your bitchass who can get off with anyone.” The anger in her scent was also a turn on, she really had become a pervert. “You’re the only one I can do this with.”

Caitlyn was torn. She really wanted to but she was fearful for once. This wasn’t like her, she never had a problem sleeping around. It was different with Vi. Was it just her heat talking, or did she want to be with her as well. Part of her didn’t want to know, didn’t want to find out the truth and be disappointed. Couldn’t they stay as they were a little longer?

With newfound strength, Vi stepped into Caitlyn’s spaced just out of the stream and cupped her face in her sore hands. “Don’t you want me?”

Of course I do!

Caitlyn wanted to scream and kiss her all over. Screw it. “Vi, would you say that to me if you were in your normal state?”

Vi stared at her with a blank face and Caitlyn was beyond disappointed. It was disheartening and stupid. She was asking for too much and knew it wasn’t fair to Vi, but it was still such a let down. She was about to tell her to forget it and be done with it when Vi suddenly pulled Caitlyn in for a kiss. It was simple, yet sent chills right down her body.

“Cupcake.” She murmured against her mouth. “I wouldn’t have the confidence for that.”

Caitlyn quickly found herself sandwiched between the wall and Vi, she’d unconsciously placed her hands on Vi’s hips. “Wait, what?”

“Yeah dumbass.” Her breath was tickling Caitlyn’s neck. “How do I tell Piltover’s finest enforcer that I want her all to myself?”

“You’re giving me more credit than I deserve Vi.” Caitlyn admitted despite the fluttering in her stomach.

“I think not enough.” Her sweet aroma growing stronger. Her hands left her face and trailed down to Caitlyn’s chest. Caitlyn let out a quiet growl when Vi slowly pinched her nipples. She couldn’t take this anymore.

Regardless of whether Vi’s heat really was doing the talking or not, maybe it couldn’t happen without a foundation. Maybe these feelings must have been there all along and the heat was just amplifying them. Caitlyn didn’t know anymore, it was so hard to think straight.

All she was certain about was that she wanted Vi more than anything in the world and knew that wouldn’t change once they were normal again. And if that was the same for Vi…

She really could no longer bare this anymore. Vi yelped in surprised when Caitlyn shoved her against the wall. “Can I really have you?”

“Yeah.” Her voice was shaky in need. Vi reached above them moved the shower head’s stream away from them.

She gasped as Caitlyn buried her face in the crook of her neck. Inhaling her sweet scent, she couldn’t get enough of it. She was getting seriously hot. “Promise to be only mine forever?”

She trailed kisses down Vi’s neck, gently nibbling at the skin. She was the most delicious being in existence, wouldn’t mind growing addicted to her. That is, if she weren’t already. Caitlyn wanted to leave markings on her hot skin so all could see she was taken.

“Of course Cup-.” Vi nearly scream in pleasure at the bite on her shoulder. Caitlyn possessively ran her fingertips along the side of Vi’s neck, just below her tattoo, it would be so easy…

She opted for licking the tender shoulder, the bite mark furiously red against pale skin. She could always lay her claim on Vi on a different day. She was practically hers already, no need to rush these things.

Caitlyn brushed her lips to Vi’s, never losing contact. Vi turned away, trying to catch her breath. How cute. Gently holding her jaw in place, Caitlyn pressed her mouth against hers.

It had a numbing effect on her body. She shuddered, her addicting aroma growing stronger by the minute. Contrary to the first time they shared a kiss, Vi’s lips felt different, softer. Delicate, almost frail.

And yet, Caitlyn fought the urge to roughy mash her mouth with hers. She wanted to pry her open and explore her with her tongue, to feel her breath and scent directly from the source. Despite Vi trusting Caitlyn to take care of her, all she wanted to do was ruin her. What did that say about her as a person?

Pressing her body against hers was electrifying, the direct skin contact was making her insane. She felt so good against her on levels she couldn’t explain. Once she noticed Vi’s hips moving to get any sort of friction, Caitlyn chuckled.

She navigated her hand along Vi’s body until she found her center between her legs. She was more than ready. You waited so long.

She gently massaged her along her wet slit, adoring the way Vi twitched at the sensation. Loving the way she would hitch her breath, Caitlyn gave her simple touches, taking great care to avoid her clit. Immersing herself into the aroma, she wanted to drag this out for as long as she could.

Caitlyn knew she herself could climax to that alone if she put her mind to it. And she would if Vi would let her, but the poor girl was too pent up to wait any longer.

“More.” She moaned out and Caitlyn was more than happy to oblige her commands. Gray eyes opened in surprised and then in pleasure as she dipped a finger into her tight crevice. The immediate clasp on it made it hard to move, the same as last time. Knowing this was all for her, it made Caitlyn grin in joy.

Using the palm of her hand, she massaged circles along her beautiful bundle of nerves.

“Cait!” Vi wrapped her arms around Caitlyn’s shoulders with so much strength it was almost painful. She didn’t mind at all, if anything, it edged her on even more. It meant she was doing a splendid job.

The alpha girl cherished Vi’s warmth on her body and the hot sensation of Vi’s tight walls around her finger. So much so that she quickly added another finger with the assistance of her wet slick. Vi’s pheromones spiked at the action, Caitlyn was nearly overwhelmed. Easy there.

The hot steam surrounding them wasn’t helping to clear Caitlyn’s head. Her feet were growing wrinkly at the hot water so she would need to end this soon. Vi needed to rest anyway.

With that in mind, she released more her pheromones on Vi. She began to tenderly caress her insides, searching for the certain spot that would bring her closer. When she curled her fingers and felt Vi trembled, that’s when she knew she found it.

“There-” Vi’s eyes rolled back in pleasure as she moaned louder than ever, music to Caitlyn’s ears. Her sounds sent shivers down her own body. She was losing herself again.

Caitlyn leaned her head just out of reach when Vi tried to kiss her. She wanted to look at her some more. She ran her free hand along Vi’s wet hair to move it out of her face. Better.

“You feeling good Vi?” Caitlyn bit her lower lip as Vi struggled to speak. The fog in the alpha girl’s mind was expanding. “Like how I’m doing you?”

The omega girl breathlessly nodded, shutting her gray eyes. But Caitlyn wanted more out of her and knew just the way to get her attention. Halting her movements, she tugged at Vi’s hair to force her head up.

“Can you say that again?” Caitlyn asked innocently. “I didn’t quite catch it.”

“Caitlyn…” Vi murmured with a flash of annoyance in her face. Caitlyn would have felt guilty if not for the strong pheromones that proceeded them. So hot. “Please, you’re driving me crazy.”

Too easy. Caitlyn thought to herself as she released more of her own scent. Teasing Vi was fun and that unamused face was making Caitlyn’s body weak. She wanted to do it again, but thought better of it. This was no time for games, maybe at a later date. She would hold on until then.

“Hang on.” Caitlyn murmured into her ear before trailing her opened mouth kisses down Vi’s body. Shutting her eyes, she slowed her breathing to compose herself. Just a little longer.

Once on her knees on the wet floor, she wrapped her arms around Vi’s thighs. She was absolutely perfect, her muscular legs making her mouth water. Without thinking, her hands ran along her butt. She wanted to cry. It was perfect, just like the rest of her. Her rare end was soft to the touch and firm when she gave it a quick squeeze.

Calloused hands interlocking her blue hair brought her back to her senses. “Are you done?”

The lust and amusement in her eyes brought a smile to Caitlyn’s face. “Not even close.”

“Then what are you waiting for?” She taunted.

It should be obvious, Caitlyn was simply admiring the most beautiful girl she’d ever seen. She wanted to desperately devour her already, but she still wanted to take her time. Least it was over too soon.

But that wouldn’t be fair to Vi. She’d waited too long for a proper orgasm, and it was Caitlyn’s duty to get her there. She hesitantly gave her an experimental lick on her slit, watching as Vi’s head fell back against the wall in pleasure.

Vi was as delicious as the last time she had her. It was a bittersweet that she was slowly growing addicted to. She wanted more. Using her fingers to spread her open, she dove her tongue straight into her warmth. So damn good.

Vi’s soft moans were loader than the running water. Caitlyn was becoming wet herself. The hands in her head pushed her closer, making it hard to breathe. Whether it was on purpose or an unconscious action, Caitlyn didn’t care. She wouldn’t mind suffocating to death, not for Vi. She was more than happy to give it her all as she moved her focus to her clit.

“Like that Cupcake!”

The irony didn’t escape Caitlyn as she continued to eat her out. She was born with a silver spoon, had grown up with all her needs catered to. And yet here she was, right on her knees. A dominate alpha servicing a poor omega from the undercity.

She’d really become a perverted degenerate because she felt her member emerge. She was turned on as hell and that was a problem. Caitlyn shut her eyes to compose herself. She was losing it and she desperately wanted to let go of her control but held on. In her haste, she plunged her two middle into Vi, still as tight as ever.

Thrusting her fingers roughly in and out of her was only making Caitlyn feel some type of way. She wanted to put something else inside Vi. She groaned at the thought of how amazing that would feel. She shook her head as she felt herself pulse. No good. She shouldn’t act on that today. Omegas were at their most fertile during theirs cycles, so going raw was out of the question.

Or was it? She’d taken a suppressant, it would lower her sperm count to zero for a day. However, it should have also ended Vi’s heat and her own arousal, yet here they were.

Whether to give it to her or not, Caitlyn was torn once again. What to do? She doubted she could impregnate Vi, but there was always that small possibility because her stupid medication wasn’t working. Although, a child conceived with Vi…a child that looked like Vi…with pink hair…and a big heart…and maybe her last name-

No no no, let’s not think about that.

Caitlyn found herself liking it a little too much. She certainly wouldn’t mind having a child or two with Vi, but these types of things needed to be seriously discussed first.

Pushing her thoughts of the future away, she instead focused on the present. What was important at the moment was pushing Vi to oblivion. Caitlyn adjusted Vi’s right leg so that it rested on her left shoulder, allowing for better access.

She increased her rhythm as Vi moved her hips along. Caitlyn’s breath caught in her throat at the sight of Vi pinching one of her nipples, her lust overtaking her.

“Fucking hot.” Caitlyn said before wrapping her lips around Vi’s clit and sucked merciless, hellbent on making Vi come. It didn’t take long after that.

“Caitlyn!” Vi’s voice reached a new octave she never knew about. Caitlyn gasped at the strong scent flooding her head, resisting the urge to make Vi come again. As her convulsions subsided, Caitlyn quickly lapped up all she could before removing her fingers from inside her. Though wasteful, she opted to rinse her hand in the water. She was becoming overwhelmed herself, she’d reached her limit.

It was no good, the pheromones Vi let out from her orgasm were sweeter than anything she’d experienced before. It made her head spin as she stood back up. Why was Vi so lovely? She shuddered as more heat rushed to her nether regions, it was physically painful. What she wouldn’t give to rub one off right then and there.

The only thing stopping Caitlyn was the other girl’s watchful gaze. She wouldn’t, couldn’t, let Vi see her like that. Giving into her carnal desires would make her no different than the filthy animals in Stillwater who couldn’t control themselves.

Now knowing what she’d nearly gone through in that rotten place, there was no way in hell she could ask for attention from Vi. It was illogical, Caitlyn understood that and yet-

She didn’t want Vi to think of her like that.

If only the bloody suppressants did their job. Then a lightbulb lit up in her head, she still had more on her. A second pill would feel like getting hit by a truck, but she was willing to risk it. She wouldn’t lose herself in front of Vi.

Holding her breath to avoid inhaling more of Vi’s addicting scent, Caitlyn was about to leave when a rough hand abruptly wrapped around her member. “I’m not done yet.”

Just a simple touch and Caitlyn was weak in the knees. The fact that Vi was the one touching her only made her toes curl in tension. No good.

Against her better judgement, Caitlyn pressed her lips against hers. So sweet. Vi was so sweet. The sweetest creature she’d ever come across. Her hands quickly found themselves running up and down Vi’s wet body, trying to feel as much as she could. She was perfect, she loved the feel of her muscles.

“You’re flawless…” She found herself thinking out loud against her lips. Caitlyn wanted her more than ever, should she just take her? Vi liked her back. After all they’ve done together, another round wouldn’t hurt, would it? Who was she to deny Vi of her cock? She might enjoy it more than her fingers.

Or was she asking too much out of her again? She was too confused for her own good. Vi had received her services, so it would only be fair. No, Caitlyn knew deep down that she herself didn’t care about it. She would always help Vi regardless of her own needs.

“Can I have you?” Caitlyn knew it was unfair of her to ask but her head was spinning from overthinking.

“Yeah Cupcake.” Vi wrapped her arms around Caitlyn’s torso, pushing her flushed against her. The alpha girl saw stars as her cock was sandwiched right between them. “Let’s feel good together.”

“Positive?” Caitlyn trailed her hands down to Vi’s butt, her hands squeezing those firm cheeks. “We can always end it here.”

Her throat was dry. It made talking uncomfortable, but she wanted Vi to know she was safe with her. That she would always stop if she wanted to. It would be a struggle for sure, but Vi was more important. Caitlyn would find a way.

“Why are you such a dork.” Vi murmured as she reached between them and grabbed a hold of Caitlyn once again who hissed at the action. “Put it in already.”

Caitlyn leaned her hips back and allowed Vi to guide her to where she needed her.

“Ah-” Caitlyn held her breath when she felt Vi’s folds on her. She was burning hot and very wet right after she’d just licked her clean. Not wasting any more time, she slowly pushed her hips forward to her entrance. Gasping as pleasure shot up her body from her sensitive head. “Vi-”

That was when she became aware of how hard her fingers were digging into Vi’s firm butt. She needed to be more gentle, but Vi wasn’t complaining. So it was fine? Regardless, Caitlyn eased her grip on her and moved her hands to her hips instead.

Fighting the urge to ram it all the way in, she continued her slow pace into she was fully inside. Thankfully Vi’s heat was good for something. It allowed her to take in all of her with no problem, as if she was built just for her.

Caitlyn’s hips shook from how tight, warm, and wet she was. She groaned as Vi’s inner walls squeezed her as much as they could. Being inside of Vi was the best feeling in the world, it was better than the last time she’d been inside. Feeling herself pulse, she took a deep breath to calm herself.

She stilled herself and kissed Vi’s forehead as she allowed to her to adjust to it. Her sweet scent driving be her insane with lust, she really wanted to start moving but resisted. Must be gentle.

To distract herself, she ran her mouth along her shoulder. Gently sucking on her skin, not caring about the marks it would leave on her. Vi’s shaking was so precious. Once her mouth was on her neck, her Vi’s breath hitched.

“Can you move already.” She snapped when Caitlyn nibbled just below her jawline.

“Only if you’re ready.” Caitlyn whispered with a strained voice, slowly pulled her hip back until just the head was inside and then slowly pushed back in.

Vi placed her muscular arms around her shoulders as if hanging on for dear life. “Faster please.”

Inhaling her sweet pheromones, Caitlyn buried her face in her pink hair. This pleasure was about overtake her, and she mustn’t let that happen. She upped the rhythm of her gently thrusting. “Like that?”

The pressure against her member was electrifying, the heat alone making her bite the inside of her cheek. “Hey.” A hand on her face got her attention, their eyes met. “You won’t break me, Cupcake.”

“I-” Caitlyn didn’t know what to say. Honestly, she was impressed at how Vi could see right through her.

She had no issue going wild on partners in the past, but this wasn’t the same. Whereas they were just simple sex partners using each other, Vi was different. Caitlyn had already decided she was more than that.

“Cait, stop holding back.” Vi whispered into her ear, her breath tickling her. Shit. “If it’s too much, I promise to tell you.”

“Vi.” Caitlyn stared at her expecting face. Vi was strong, and yet, all she wanted to do was take care of her. With her shorter stature and flushed face, Vi looked frail in her eyes. But if it was really what she wanted…“Please do so.”

Finally releasing her personal restraints, she felt herself quivering in unyielding lust. Now knowing how much Vi wanted her as well, she didn’t give her a chance to speak before roughly pushing her lips against hers. She grunted in surprised as Caitlyn dipped her tongue inside of her, exploring her wet mouth.

Her hot breath sent heat directly to her nether regions. Finally separating to catch her breath, Caitlyn’s eyes darted down to their still connected groins. She tilted her hips back until just her head was in before slamming back in.

“Fuck.” Vi murmured in pleasure, but Caitlyn was too fascinated watching her cock disappear in her tight entrance. It was like magic.

The slow rhythm that she was forcing herself to maintain was quickly abandoned in favor of a heated and fast pace. And as good as it was, there was only so much she could reach in their standing positions.

To solve this, she leaned down and looped her arms around Vi’s thigh, effortlessly bringing her off the ground with her back against the wall. She was now at Caitlyn’s full mercy, but that only made her harder inside her.

“Cup-” Vi’s words were cut short from a scream of pain and pleasure as Caitlyn sunk her teeth on her other shoulder. She licked the bite mark as she moved her hips back and rammed herself back in, reaching deeper than before.

Whereas before she would have been concerned if she was hurting Vi, Caitlyn decided to not bother worrying about it. She was putting her faith in Vi to tell her to stop if she didn’t like it. Unless she expressed otherwise, the alpha girl would do as she pleased. She was going to use Vi as much as she wanted.

Caitlyn muffled her moan into Vi’s shoulders as she tighten her hold on her thighs.“You called me sweet like a cupcake before”. Hers. She was hers, all hers. The fact of it brought a whole new wave of energy to her member. “But you have no idea how fucking sweeter you are Vi.”

When a light blush washed over the omega girl’s face, Caitlyn pounded into her harder. So fucking cute. “Stop saying embarrassing shit like that.” Vi managed to say before rolling her eyes back in bliss.

“Why?” Spurred on by the sounds that came out of Vi’s lips, Caitlyn jerked her hips faster, deeply penetrating her with powerful thrusts. “It’s only the truth.” Her pheromones spiked and Caitlyn groaned in need. “My little sweetheart.”

Instead of talking back, Vi cried out in pleasure when Caitlyn hit a particularly sensitive spot inside of her, causing her inner walls to squeeze her in a way they hadn’t before. Caitlyn bit her lower lip shut as her sensitive nipples made contact Vi’s peaks. She wanted to so badly play with her breast, but she loved holding her more, loved the control she had over her. So good.

“You’re so beautiful Vi.” The alpha girl said as she pressed her forehead against Vi’s, eyes locking in. A swirl of different emotions flashed against Vi’s face, but Caitlyn was finding it harder and harder to think. The only thing she knew for sure was that Vi would tighten at her words.

Caitlyn needed more, so she positioned one of Vi’s legs around her hips as she moved her newly freed hand to support Vi’s perfect rear end. Good thing Vi was fit as hell, or else she wouldn’t be able to hold on.

Her tasty juices were leaking out of her and it was just what Caitlyn needed. It made her thrusts into her much easier to go deeper and faster. “You’re perfect.” Again, her pheromones spiked and Caitlyn’s vision nearly darkened.

“You’re too much.” Vi chuckled as she hid her face into Caitlyn’s neck, her arms tightening around her shoulders. Not that she needed to worry about that, Caitlyn would die before dropping her.

“Tell me to stop then.” She whispered back, daring her to end it. Caitlyn took a deep breath to fully inhale her, no trace of fear, just arousal.

“Go faster.” Her reply was simple and yet, Caitlyn felt like she was on fire, her whole body pulsing with her racing heart. Beads of sweat running down her face, she sucked on Vi’s neck, loving the possessive hickeys that now covered the majority of her shoulders. Hers. She didn’t care anymore, Vi was hers now.

Her mind had become a blur at that point. All she knew was that she had to keep up her unrelenting pace. She was almost there, just a little more and she would be in paradise.

Vi cried out to her but Caitlyn couldn’t make out what she was saying. But what was there to say? Keep it up? Between the running water and blooding rushing in her ears, there wasn’t much she could hear. The alpha girl was okay with that. Maybe there was something she was forgetting?

Suddenly, Vi arched her back in ecstasy and Caitlyn understood. She’d been calling her name, how sweet of her. The force of Vi’s inner walls clenching was sending her into a frenzy. Enough to suck the air out of her, Caitlyn panted as she tried to catch her breath. The pleasure was slowly beginning to wash over her.

A ball of heated pleasure was beginning to coil in her lower stomach, this was heavenly. She was losing herself and she didn’t care one bit. She slowly became aware of the slapping sounds as Vi continued to take her in, music to her ears. “You’re mine now, you hear me?”

Knowing how closed she was, Caitlyn pressed herself harder against Vi. “My sweet girl.” Not caring how she was squishing her against the wall, she forced her thrusts deeper at an unforgiving pace. Inhaling her sweet aroma, she felt herself twitch and swell within the omega girl.

“Vi!” Caitlyn cried out as she came and nearly passed out when Vi’s inner walls pressed against her. Consumed in white hot pleasure, she slowly pumped her hips as she released all of her essence into Vi. She unconsciously pressed deeper into her as she tired to paint her insides as much as she physically could.

Despite being plugged by Caitlyn, a mixture of semen and Vi’s arousal leaked out of her. Mixing with the warm water, it swirled down the drain.

With all of her nerves on edge, Caitlyn stood still as she tried to catch her breath and calm herself. After a couple minutes, her senses returned to normal and she felt Vi shift in her arms.

That was when she noticed just how much Vi was panting, as if she’d just finished running a marathon. Her body was scorching hot and Caitlyn could swear she was glowing, her pale skin in red undertones that weren’t there before. “You okay love?”

“Yeah.” Vi managed to breathe out as she tried to compose herself.

Caitlyn’s aching arms reminded her of how she was still holding her and very much still buried inside of her as well. Biting her tongue, she slowly leaned her hips back. They both flinched at the action, very sensitive.

Almost immediately after pulling out, her member disappeared into her body. As much pleasure as it had brought her, she wanted to try having normal female sex with Vi one of these days. She had a hunch that Vi would like it a lot.

As Caitlyn carefully lowered Vi back down to her unsteady feet, she couldn’t help but noticed that Vi was staring at her. She would normally love the attention except that the hunger in her stormy eyes was still raging.

“Need more?” Caitlyn was more than happy to service her again, as much as she needed, she would provide.

“No!” Vi’ eyes widened in surprised and immediately stopped Caitlyn’s hand from touching her again. “That was more than enough, no more.”

“Okay.” Caitlyn chuckled, such a different reaction from earlier. She wouldn’t mind going another round, but she wasn’t trying to make her go crazy either. She opted for grabbing the soap bar, giving Vi a quick once over to wash off the sweat.

Vi was content for the most part until she saw Caitlyn on her knees again with the detachable shower head in hand. Her eyes widen in alarm. “Cait…”

“I’m aware, just hold still.” Caitlyn said with a satisfied smile. Vi hissed when she felt the water on her sensitive bits. Wanting to speed up the process, she carefully inserted her index finger inside. Vi winced at the action, biting her lip before stilling her body. As guilt filled her head at the mess, Caitlyn silently vowed to wear the damn rubber next time. It always made clean up easier. “All done.”

After briefly washing herself off and shutting off the water, she helped Vi step out.

“I’m tired.” For the most part, Vi was looking better than the state she found her in. She was nowhere near her normal strength, sure, but that was nothing a good rest wouldn’t fix.

“Being up for three days will do that to you.” Caitlyn commented as she handed her a towel before taking another one for herself.

“Will you stay with me?” Vi asked as she dried off her pink hair. “It’s already dark out anyway.”

I should go. Caitlyn definitely shouldn’t stay, but she was tired as well. And Vi’s heat seemed to be over, but then again, she was having an irregular cycle. If she were to relapse, it would be best if Caitlyn was there to help her through it. “Got any clothes for me?”

“Yeah.” Vi gave her a happy grin before taking her hand and leading her to her room.

Now dressed in a t shirt and underwear that weren’t hers, Caitlyn got butterflies in her stomach. Knowing they were Vi’s clothes made her feel fuzzy inside, they had faint traces of her scent in them. She glanced over at Vi who was in a tank top and tight shorts that showed off the curves of her rear end.

Surprisingly, she didn’t feel arousal. Knowing Vi was no longer distressed, it made Caitlyn feel calm herself. Maybe she wasn’t such a pervert after all.

Not long after, they found themselves tangled in the sheets. With Vi snuggled up to her chest, Caitlyn couldn’t help but play with her short hair. With a low hum, she shut her eyes and was slowly drifting away.

“Can you do something for me?” Vi suddenly asked.

“Depends.” Caitlyn murmured, knowing damn well she would do whatever Vi asked of her. She would rather sleep, but if the omega girl decided she wanted more, she would happily obliged her.

“Your pheromones, can you turn them on?” Her hand clasped the other girl’s. “Please.”

An interesting request. She didn’t want to arouse Vi because of them, but figured there was no harm in it. She’ll just take care of it again. Plus she asked nicely. Without a word, Caitlyn slowly started releasing her pheromones.

“Yeah, that’s the stuff.” Vi murmured as she pressed her face under her jaw.

This made Caitlyn happy for reasons she couldn’t explain. From the constant criticism from her parents and even her job, she finally felt like she was enough. The need to prove herself was no longer there, like a weight lifted off her shoulders.

“You’re the one.” She thought out loud, her eyes on the ceiling.

“That’s nice.” Vi yawned, sleep overtaking her. Was she even listening? She supposed it didn’t matter, once she was rested- “Love you too…”

Caitlyn’s mind froze, her heart dropping. “Vi?”

She heard her clearly and wanted Vi to say it again, but she was already gone. All she was met with were her soft snores. Caitlyn sighed and trailed her fingers along her spine. She didn’t mind waiting, she would wait as long as she had too.

In the meantime, she had a lot of work to do. Caitlyn needed to gather all the names of the guards stationed around Vi’s sector during the time of her sentence. And of course the names of inmates who would have been in contact with her. Especially if they were alphas.

Those animals needed to be punished for what they’ve done to Vi. She would like to start with Marcus, for throwing a child in there in the first place, but the poor bastard was no longer around. She would need to make do with the trash in Stillwater. Knowing that they still haven’t answered to their crimes didn’t sit right with her.

Especially the guards, it was sickening. Ironically the only thing standing in her way, was herself. With her current rank, there wouldn’t be much Caitlyn could do. No, she needed a promotion if she wanted to make a serious impact. Maybe it was time to put the Kiramman name to good use. It wouldn’t be easy, but when had anything worth pursuing ever been? She didn’t care how long it would take, but she was going to clean up this town for Vi.

Chapter 4: I Don’t Deserve You

Summary:

Takes place the morning after last chapter.

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

Vi woke the moment she felt arms tighten around her waist. Her heart rate jumped in alarm when she realized the foreign hands were touching her bare skin, resting just below the mounds of her chest. Vi quickly registered that she was topless. Though her memory was foggy, she was confident she was had some type of shirt on before knocking out. Wearing clothes was a must for her. Before she could panic, her nose picked up a faint scent in the messy room.

Caitlyn.

She let out a breath of relief, the sudden anxiety melting away from her mind. Vi shifted and her body immediately ached. Her arms were heavy to move and her shoulders felt raw. It was as though she had a hard work out. She felt stiff, and would move if she could, but it was impossible with the deliciously warm body holding her close.

As she was being hugged from behind, Vi became self conscious of everything. Hyper aware of how soft Caitlyn’s arms were around her. The way her hips were pressing firmly against her rare end. The way their legs were tangled against each others. And the way her hot breath would occasionally tickle the back of her sensitive neck. Coupled with her calming scent and the blanket over them, Vi was actually quite comfortable minus the soreness.

So peaceful next to an alpha, a topsider alpha nonetheless. Vi wouldn’t have it any other way. Only because it was Caitlyn, that girl could get away with anything. Any other scum would have tasted her fists already. Maybe another hour or so before she had to get up, it was still early.

Closing her eyes, she relaxed her body into Caitlyn’s warm hold. While she hadn’t shared a bed with anyone in years, much less slept with anyone, she found it natural and therapeutic. The last time she could think of, was when she would stay with her sister to comfort her. Though she’d always been the big spoon, it felt nice to be on the receiving end for once. A small part of her felt like shit for indulging in this simple pleasure, but she pushed those negative emotions from her mind. Or at least she tried to.

Vi sighed in defeat. Ah man.

What the hell was she doing? To say that Vi was lost for a while was an understatement. Living in the topside was nice, all of her basic needs were easily met. She had a roof over head, a warm bed, delicious food, and it was boring as hell. Too peaceful even. She’d always dreamed of being free from prison and now that she was, Vi didn’t know what to do with herself.

Her main goal before had been to find her kid sister, but that didn’t quite work out. Powder grew crazy and wanted nothing to do with her, which Vi supposed was fair enough. She wouldn’t want herself either and didn’t deserve a second chance anyway. Vi used to blame her prison sentence for their strained relationship, but she had ruined it before that. Honestly, this was simply the outcome of her actions.

Misunderstandings aside, if Powder really didn’t want her in her life, then Vi had no choice but to let her go. At least she promised to take care of herself before leaving altogether. As much as she hated it, Vi wished her the best before seeing her off. Being left behind really did feel shitty.

Turning her head to see behind her, Vi caught a glimpse of dark blue hair. Quickly looking away, she bit her lower lip in anger. She should stop with this shit already, least she hurt her the same way she’d hurt her sister. Plus using Caitlyn to fill that emptiness was unfair to her.

As if becoming an enforcer just to have an excuse to be near her wasn’t enough, she’d gone and fucked up again. It was twisted really, how easy her heat responded to her encouraging words and addicting pheromones. She wanted to so badly blame her pathetic behavior on her heat, but she couldn’t. Once again, it was all on her. The plain truth was that she’d been wanting Caitlyn for a while now, so she went and cornered her the first chance she got.

Vi knew she was a piece of shit for doing that. Fuck, she practically pressured the alpha girl into having sex with her. Caitlyn always asked for consent before trying anything, but Vi was too caught up in her own damn arousal to extend the same courtesy. She of all people should know better. No, she did know better.

Of course, Caitlyn was more than willing once she got going, but it had started with a refusal. Vi should have respected her wishes and left her the fuck alone. Heat or not, that kind of reasoning didn’t fly with the alphaholes who tried having their way with her. So no amount of justifications could excuse her shitty actions.

What angered her more was that Vi would probably do it again if given the chance. Her heat induced sex drive aside, she loved being closed and intimate with Caitlyn. Her forest scented pheromones, the only alpha scent she’d ever liked. She craved Caitlyn with every fiber of her being, it was insane.

Taking a deep breath, she inhaled Caitlyn’s fresh soothing aroma. She closed her eyes and imagined that forest scenery. The earthy ground with soft grass and tall trees providing shade from the warm sun. Maybe a few animals here and there. She should get out of the city one of these days and see it for herself. Maybe that was the remedy Vi needed.

Vi didn’t know what it was about the alpha girl’s pheromones that helped her relax. Other than the objectively pleasant scent, there was a certain kindness to them. Never overly strong, invading, or aggressive. No, her pheromones were the opposite. They were gentle, soft, and soothing. They were quite lovely.

Yes, lovely, just like the rest of her dumbass. Vi couldn’t help but let her guard down around her. Pheromones aside, she felt good just being near Caitlyn. Though it didn’t make sense, she always felt stronger than she actually was, like she could lift anything no matter how heavy it was. Even the shitty city of Piltover looked less gloomy when she did her rounds with her. Everything looked brighter and more colorful.

But nothing could shine more than Caitlyn herself. Her smooth unmarred skin, her beautiful navy blue hair, and her annoyingly cute accent that she’d grown accustomed to. Those sharp eyes that always softened whenever they met her own, Vi’s stomach would churn in ways she couldn’t explain.

For fuck’s sake, she really had fallen for Caitlyn.

She shouldn’t be mad though, anyone in her position would have fallen victim to her charms as well. If someone as great as her showed a weakling kindness and treated them like a person, then it was only natural for useless emotions to develop. Especially when Caitlyn had gone out of her way for Vi so many times already.

She’d done so much and Vi had yet to do anything for her since moving up here. When did she start becoming such a burden? Relying on someone like this, it wasn’t right. The only other thing she’d done besides pressuring her into sex was attacking her. Fuck, she nearly hurt her, it could have ended so badly. It nearly had.

Unlike Vi, Caitlyn actually had a good head on her shoulders…for the most part anyway.

She’d seen her crack cases at the enforcer station and the girl had proven herself to be a solid detective. On the few times they’ve worked together, Caitlyn did most of the problem solving, whereas Vi was mostly there in case the assholes they were arresting decided to get rough. She liked to think they made a good team.

Whereas Vi was the muscle, Caitlyn was supposed to be the brains. The voice of reason, the rational one and yet, she’d proven to be too stupid for her own good. Her self preservation was basically nonexistent. Vi shouldn’t have found this surprising though. This was the same girl that traded in her rifle, her main method of protection, for medicine. Deep in the heart of the undercity no less. She was as selfless as they came.

In the state she found Vi in, the logical course of action would have been to leave her alone. Vi’s heated rage would have worn out eventually, there was no need for Caitlyn to have gotten involved. But the dumb girl didn’t care about that shit, she reached out without hesitation. She acted so stupid and Vi loved her even more for that.

Vi regretted not coming to her senses sooner, and even more so when she realized the number she did on her. The dumb girl sure acted like it was no big deal, but that swollen red mark on her jaw said otherwise. She didn’t want to think about what could have happened had she not been exhausted.

Lying there, she grimaced as more memories came to her. Vi couldn’t understand why her heat had been that bad, it wasn’t normal, even for her. From what she understood, normal omega heat cycles last about three to five days.

But her normal was a day long, it had always been that way. It was only supposed to last a day like usual, except it didn’t end. It only grew stronger and she was driven insane by the end of day two. She got herself off many times until she couldn’t no more due to sensitivity, but it didn’t fix anything. Her body never stopped burning with desire, nothing she did was enough.

The suppressants did nothing for her either, but she should have seen that coming. In the few times she’d taken them before, they did nothing except make her moody on top of her symptoms. She liked to think she was too strong to be affected by medication as an explanation for it, but who the hell really knew. It didn’t matter in the end. Her heats were short lived anyway, so she usually just endured them when they came and that was that.

All she could think about was of her favorite alpha and how badly she wanted her. No, she didn’t just want Caitlyn. She needed her, had to have her. It was maddening, as if she were addicted. Not just for sex, Vi wanted her pleasing pheromones. To be near her, it would have been enough. She was tempted many times to go to her, so ridiculous.

Little did she know, that wasn’t the worst of it. She liked to think she’d put Stillwater behind her, but that rotten place had a way of sneaking up on her every now and then. The clanking of the metal cages, that darkness that surrounded her, the disgusting god awful pheromones in the stuffy ass air. Waking up to assholes on top of her and being forced to fight in her heated state. What she wouldn’t give to set that place on fire.

Taking a deep breath, she inhaled more of Caitlyn’s soothing aroma to wash away those nauseating memories.

That same soothing scent that brought her back to her senses. It pushed away the darkness and fear she was engulfed in. The first thing she noticed when her vision came back were her sharp blue eyes, now her favorite color. When Caitlyn embraced her, Vi felt safe and sound for once.

Vi loved Caitlyn so much at this point, if she could even call it love. She was undecided if she liked Caitlyn for her, or if she like the way she treated her like a person and was confusing her respect for love. Regardless, it didn’t matter if she was overthinking it. It was just a shame she couldn’t allow herself to pursue these useless emotions to find out for sure.

Vi didn’t deserve Caitlyn, not really.

For starters, Vi was an undercity stray at heart. Her mom had been right about het, no amount of cleaning up and playing enforcer with the topsiders would ever change that. Not to mention she had zero assets to her name. She doubted Caitlyn remotely cared about that sort of shit, but that just made Vi feel even more inadequate for being unable to provide anything. The girl deserved the world on a gold platter and Vi couldn’t give her that.

The only thing she could bring to the table was herself and she couldn’t possibly measure up to what Caitlyn deserved either. Physically, Vi was a pile of wasted goods with her unevenly chopped hair and rough scarred skin covered in tattoos. Vi wasn’t insecure per say, but knew she wasn’t a looker. She could probably fix that, but wasn’t about to pretend to be something she wasn’t.

Mentally, she wasn’t there either. This latest incident had proved as much.

One thing she appreciated about Caitlyn was how cool headed she could be when the situation called for it. She was slow to anger and didn’t know how to hold on to her frustration. It was charming really, the way she knew how to keep her emotions in check. Whereas Vi didn’t know how to process her own, much less control them. All she knew how to do was get mad and lash out.

All these years since royally fucking up and she was still doing the same shit. Vi was already an adult, but hadn’t changed one bit since her teenaged years and that was a problem. It might have been helpful for survival back in the day, back in Stillwater even, but she wasn’t there anymore. She had a better grasp of what Vander had been trying to teach her. If only she’d listened.

There was no need for her to get aggressive with everyone who looked at her the wrong way. And there was certainly no need for her heats to turn violent anymore, she was safe now. Vi needed to unlearn that behavior and grow the fuck up already.

The only other redeeming quality she had was her omega status. With Caitlyn being an alpha, it would have been perfect except that Vi was lacking as an omega as well. Especially by topsider standards.

In her short time since moving to the topside, Vi was exposed to more omegas than she ever had in her life. Down in Zaun, it’s common practice for omegas to hide their status for as long as possible before finding a mate for protection. But topside omegas lived a completely different life. Instead of hiding, they openly flaunted their beauty and pheromones. Delicate and soft looking, they were attention seeking assholes for the most part.

Vi wasn’t blind, they were beautiful to look at and that annoyed the hell out of her. They probably had normal heat cycles too, so that already made them a better match for Caitlyn than she could ever be. She understood that, but damn did she hate the way they turned their heads whenever Caitlyn walked by. It was petty, but Vi liked to flipped them off whenever they realized how oblivious the alpha girl was to their attention. Serves them right.

Caitlyn was plain oblivious to her surroundings in general. Partly the reason she couldn’t be left alone in her field investigations. That and her mom was pretty adamant about protecting her precious daughter, to which Vi couldn’t agree more. The more fodder between her and potential danger, the better. She did have to threaten an asshole enforcer commenting on her special treatment though. Thankfully, she got him to shut up before Caitlyn and her superiors could catch wind of it.

Fuck did she hate her coworkers, they were the most useless bunch she’d ever seen. Instead of working like they were supposed to, they stood around engaging in petty gossip. She couldn’t care less about them except they liked to bring up Caitlyn’s name every so often. The fuck, not on her watch. Honestly, they were fucking cowards at heart, so setting them straight was too easy. Though not her style, she was discreet about it. She didn’t want to embarrass Caitlyn and bring her down with her.

Vi knew she didn’t deserve her and knew she had to let her go, and yet, she couldn’t bring herself to. It was selfish as hell, but part of her didn’t care one bit. She wanted to be with her and even agreed to be Caitlyn’s just yesterday, but that might have been just a heated request on the alpha girl’s part. If Vi were honest, she didn’t know what it entailed exactly. Be hers as in only fuck around with her or be hers as in something more? And did that apply to the alpha girl as well?

Though she knew she was stepping out of line, Vi hoped Caitlyn wasn’t seeing anyone. Scratch that, the alpha girl was someone who got around. The most Vi could hope for was that she wasn’t seeing anyone serious. But that didn’t sit right with Vi either, she didn’t want to share the girl with anyone. It was extremely selfish to tie down Caitlyn like that, but Vi wanted to be the only person she messed around with.

Though she shouldn’t have done so, Vi had made her conflicting feelings somewhat loud and clear. And Caitlyn did tell her a lot of sweet things that got Vi’s heart beating all kinds of fast, but never said she liked her like that either. Maybe she was just being a good friend and helped her relieve her heat out of the kindness of her heart.

Or rather Vi forced her to help, but she still felt a connection with her regardless. It was something Vi had never felt with anyone before. Though Caitlyn wasn’t on board with the sex at first, that certain spark between them never faltered for a second. Vi always felt a weird air between them ever since she met her. She wasn’t imagining it, was she? She wasn’t the most creative person, so it couldn’t have all been in her head. She couldn’t come up with that shit on her own.

Friends don’t fuck around together.

Or do they?

Vi had been in prison too long to know anything. Well friends certainly don’t cuddle after sex either or fall asleep in each other’s arms. Or do they? Vi really didn’t know anything. All she knew for sure was that she felt something for her.

Vi wished she had more experience in this type of thing so she could clear up her own confusion, but she had none. Not just because she spent her formative years locked in a cell, but even before that, she’d never been interested in that sort of thing. To be honest, she never saw herself with anyone. Especially not with someone who was the complete opposite of her.

What should she do? She didn’t know anything. The one thing she knew for sure was that she didn’t deserve Caitlyn. It would be perfect if she didn’t like Vi like that, it would make letting her go easier. But if she did like her back, then it was Vi’s responsibility to calmly reject her. Almost everyone she’d ever loved had died, so really, it was the ethical thing to do. She would be responsible for once.

“What’s wrong Vi?” A voice broke through her thoughts, soft arms squeezed her tighter. She felt so good and warm against her. “Your body is tensed, how are you feeling?”

How long had she been awake? Vi prided herself on how focused she was to her environment, but maybe she was losing her edge. What a joke she had become. “I’m fine, just a little sore.”

“That sounds about right.” Caitlyn let out a nervous chuckle, unconvinced. “Sorry if I was too rough with you, I promise-”

“No no no.” Vi couldn’t help but laugh as she quickly shut that down. Caitlyn could have been rougher if she were being honest. How was it possible for someone as sexy as her to be this cute? “You were great, honestly, you were perfect.”

“Then what is it?” Caitlyn pressed her face against the back of Vi’s neck, sending warm sensations down her bare back. “I want to understand you, tell me what’s on your mind.”

Vi sighed, feeling like shit again. A million thoughts ran through her mind, how much should she share? She didn’t want to burden her more than she already had. “What we did last night, I liked it a little too much.” She waited for Caitlyn to say something, but the girl remained silent. Alright so keep going. “I feel bad for taking advantage of your kindness.”

“My kindness.” She echoed the last words, her arms loosening from around Vi. Her heart sank at the action, but quickly rose when Caitlyn’s hands intertwined her own. She hoped her hands weren’t sweaty. “You think I didn’t want this?”

Of course not, why would anyone want me? Vi simply nodded. “Yeah.”

“How dumb are you?” Caitlyn’s grip on her hands tightened almost painfully. Not as dumb as you, Vi thought to herself with a smile. “If anything, I think I may have wanted it more than you.”

The omega girl was taken back by her words, but quickly recovered. She was probably just being nice. “Whatever you say Cupcake.”

“I only said no because I wanted to be sure you wanted it too.” Caitlyn explained, her hands somewhat shaky. “Was I not clear?”

Considerate as always. “Umm….” Honestly, Vi wasn’t too sure of herself. She could recall what they did clearly though, fuck, it was good. “I don’t think so.”

“Well let me clear it up, I wanted it.” She then leaned her mouth to Vi’s ear, her breath tickling her. “And for the record, you have my full permission whenever you want to, I’m all yours Vi.”

Please don’t make this hard. “You don’t have to go that far.” Vi was positive her rising heart beat could be heard, she should stop getting all flustered like that.

“What about you Vi?” Caitlyn’s hands gently rubbed against her palms m. So soft and nice, it almost tickled her. “Did you want it?”

“Of course Cupcake.” Vi was thankful Caitlyn couldn’t see her face. She shut her eyes to calm herself, it wouldn’t be good to get worked up. “My heat didn’t changed that.”

Vi’s heart suddenly dropped in surprised when she felt wet lips on her earlobe, electricity running down her body. “Cait…”

“Humm?” She innocently took her ear between her teeth and Vi nearly jumped off the bed.

“Fuck,” Vi breathed out. Since when was she this sensitive there? It felt a little too good.

“It’s not working.” Caitlyn stated as she moved her lips down to her neck, gently nibbling at the skin. Vi bit her tongue to prevent any sounds from escaping, the other girl didn’t need to know how good she was starting to feel.

“Huh?” Vi managed to croak out.

“Can you do something for me?” Her breath sent more chills down Vi’s back, the small hairs on the back of her neck standing straight. It didn’t help that she adjusted her long leg over Vi’s body, practically engulfing most of her body in her warmth.

“What is it?” Vi enjoyed the contact of her body in the most confusing way. It made her want to doze off again, but also want to jump on Caitlyn.

“It’s your scent, it’s wearing off.” Vi shut her eyes at the sensation of her breath. Control yourself. “Can you let some out for me?”

Vi’s sore body froze at the request. She recalled having Caitlyn do that for her the night before. It was reasonable and easy enough, except that it wasn’t. Manipulating her pheromones wasn’t exactly in her skill set. Come to think of it, had she been releasing them on Caitlyn previously? It’s possible she might have, but never stopped to think about it. She didn’t know for sure, but if she had, it would explain a lot.

She’d given on learning to control them since she really had no talent for it. Plus, nothing good ever came out of releasing them in the first place. It only made excuses for alphas to try and get at her. But since Caitlyn asked nicely, she supposed she could try. Maybe if she focused?

Biting her lower lip, Vi concentrated. She wasn’t the most creative person, all she could do was picture a faucet turning on. Her body strained in effort, making the soreness act up, but she didn’t feel any different than before. She sighed in defeat, shouldn’t have bothered, still as useless as ever.

“It’s fine if you don’t want to.” Caitlyn’s nervous voice broke through her thoughts, her arms tightening around Vi. “I just thought- nevermind, sorry I-”

“No!” Vi immediately twisted her body around to face her. She found it hard to meet her eyes, but wanted to clear up the misunderstanding even more. “I want to, I really do. I just-”

Caitlyn cocked her head in confusion, she used one of her hands to part Vi’s pink hair out of her face. “Yes?”

“I don’t know how to control my pheromones.” Vi confessed with shame in her voice. Caring about such a trivial thing, times really had changed. “I never have.”

She finally met Caitlyn’s sharp eyes expecting to see disappointment, and maybe even anger. But her eyes were filled with genuine surprise. “Then all those times?”

So Vi really had been releasing them before. “I can’t smell my own either and I don’t know if that’s normal or not.” Why did Vi feel like she was admitting a crime? “There’s a lot of things I don’t know actually.”

“That’s interesting, I never met anyone with no control.” Caitlyn said after a while, her eyes lost in thought. So did that mean it wasn’t a recessive thing and Vi was just lacking. “Not that it’s a bad thing.” She quickly reassured her.

That had the opposite effect on Vi, she buried her face in her chest. Anger coursing through her veins, Caitlyn could definitely do better than her half ass. Why the hell did she think she had a chance? But it was fine, yeah, it was fine. This just solidified what she already knew. She better leave and soon.

“Vi, everyone’s different.” Caitlyn said gently as she held her tighter. She flipped them until Vi was resting on top of her body. With her head resting on her ample chest, Vi felt conflicted. She wanted to disappear, but the same time, wanted to stay. Stop being so nice. “Look at me.”

Against her will, Vi forced her head up. Looking at Caitlyn, it was as though nothing mattered except for her. Her hair was messy, not how she normally saw her, how cute. Her jaw wasn’t swollen from the hit anymore, just slightly red. And her eyes were still the prettiest shade of blue she’d ever seen and it sent shivers down her body. She was beautiful, such a shame she had to go.

Her pupils dilated for a second, making Vi hold her breath in sudden anticipation. “You’re releasing them right now, do you feel it?”

“I am?” Vi sat up on top of her and push the blanket off, not caring how exposed her upper half was. Caitlyn had already seen and touched all of her. The pink haired girl didn’t miss the way her eyes quickly darted over her body before moving back up to her face. Any other time, Vi would have loved to tease her about it, but instead chose to ignore it and concentrate on her being. She didn’t feel any different, still the same shitty person. She shook her head.

“To me, it comes naturally, sort of like breathing.” Her hands trailed from Vi’s thighs until they rested on her hips. They felt hot against her skin. “Not something you think about.”

Vi again made the conscious decision to ignore her hands as she thought about what she just told her. She narrowed her eyes in concentration, but felt nothing. She sighed. This was hard, she wasn’t getting anywhere.

“You won’t get it right away, but it doesn’t matter if you never get it Vi. We all have different attributes.” Caitlyn’s long fingers rubbed circles against her skin, it was good. “For example, I’m good with my rifle. You have a talent for brawling.”

Vi got a sudden dose of deja vu. “I don’t think that-” Vi murmured, but was quickly cut off with a hard grip on her thighs. Shit.

“Let me finish.” Caitlyn’s voice was firm. “We also have things were bad at. I’m pretty dense with social cues. It’s partly why I don’t have any friends besides Jayce.” Heat rushed to her face, how cute. “And you happen to not have control over your pheromones and that’s okay. It’s just another part of you. You’re a natural born leader. Did you know that?”

Not true, Vi was anything but. She’d been in charged back in the day, but only because she happened to be the oldest kid of the group. Plain and simple, it could have been anyone. And yet, she felt her stomach turn at her words. She wanted to believe her. “Cait, you’re too nice.”

“I don’t hold a candle to you.” She murmured through hooded eyes, heat rushing to Vi’s core. “About your pheromones, has anyone ever described them to you?”

She’s had pieces of shit call her delicious, but that was about it, so she shook her head. “No.”

“Your scent is sweet Vi.” Caitlyn stated with a deep breath. “A bit of minty on the side, but mostly sweet. So mouth watering, I could eat you up.”

“Sweet?” Vi questioned. She didn’t think she’d ever come across anyone like that. Her scent couldn’t be right, not her at least. But Caitlyn wouldn’t lie to her either, so it had to be true.

“Such an addicting sweet aroma.” The alpha girl’s eyes dilated again. “Whenever I consumed them, I can’t imagine anyone else but you. You’re all I need Vi, and not just sex.” Caitlyn sat up and cupped Vi’s face in her hands, holding eye contact. “I’m willing to do anything just to be near you. Of course I would prefer to be your lover, but I can be an acquaintance if that’s what you need. Does that make sense to you?”

“Wait.” Too many words for Vi’s blockhead to process. Wasn’t she just describing her scent for her? How did it go off topic? “You like me?”

Suddenly the room was quiet, deafening loud in its own way. She could hear the soft buzzing of the fridge a couple doors away. But Caitlyn though, she had an unreadable face. Vi couldn’t tell if she was mad or not, and that made her nervous. “Violet.”

Yeah, somehow she managed to piss her off. It wasn’t often she heard her full name called out, so it made her uneasy. “Yes Cupcake?” Maybe using her nickname will pacify her anger. She didn’t like the way Caitlyn sat up, fuck, she was too closed to her face.

Expecting to be yelled at, she was instead met with soft lips crashing roughly against her own. When she gasped in surprised, Caitlyn wasted no time in forcing her tongue in her mouth, quickly asserting dominance. Sliding her hand around to the back of Vi’s head, she fisted her pink hair and pulled her head back. Slight pain trickled at the tugging, but she didn’t dislike it. It made her feel some type of way.

“Yes I love you Vi.” Caitlyn stated through her breath. “I love you so fucking much Violet, like you wouldn’t believe it.” Her lips found themselves at Vi’s exposed neck, roughly sucking on it. Shit. “Is that clear enough for you?”

Shutting her eyes at the sensation, Vi tried to not let her imagination run wild. She shouldn’t do this. “Even right now, it’s taking everything in me to not take you. I just want to claim your ass already.”

“Fucking shit Cait.” With the sudden fresh scent quickly fogging up her mind, she roughly pushed Caitlyn on her back and away from her. She shouldn’t do this, except that she liked the sight of her silky blue hair spread along the pillows, almost like a crown. So beautiful. Vi wouldn’t lie, she was turned on and the alpha girl was looking so sexy in her borrowed clothes.

Vi suddenly remembered she was sitting on Caitlyn, hyper aware of the way their groins were connected, separated by the thin material of their clothing. Grinding against her before she could stop herself, Vi loved the way her alpha pheromones grew stronger. Not just any scent, this was Caitlyn’s. She shouldn’t do this.

Her sore hands found themselves at the hem of her shirt. She wanted to strip her already, to see her gorgeous body. But she needed to be more considerate. “I want to touch you, can I?”

Please say no.

“Please yes.” Caitlyn’s reply was quick and strained, her face flushed.

Vi nodded, hastily pulled the shirt off of her and drank up the sight. She wasted no time in running her rough hands along her flat stomach. Caitlyn was flawless and smooth as ever. She could feel her muscles hidden under skin, and the goosebumps forming under her touch.

And her perfect chest, Vi squeezed the soft mounds of flesh, her ears buzzing at Caitlyn’s sharp intake of breath. Cupping her, nipples instantly hardening at the slightest stimulation. Gently, she ran her thumbs over them in a circular motions before pressing down on them. A strange sound came from the back of Caitlyn’s throat and Vi felt herself get wetter than she already was. Fuck did she want to taste her.

It’s not too late to stop this.

All sorts of thoughts ran through Vi’s mind as she ran her tongue along her collar bone before gently biting it. Gasping in surprised, Caitlyn locked her fingers in pink hair but made no move to pull her away. Please stop this. Her strong pheromones edging Vi in excitement on as she pinched her nipples a little too roughly.

“Fuck, easy there!” Her voice bringing Vi back from her haze. Did she change her mind? Though her words alarmed her, Caitlyn’s grin and arousing pheromones said otherwise. Her body and words weren’t on the same page, that needed some fixing.

“Be honest with me, yeah?” Vi continued to rub circles along her erect peaks, enjoying how the alpha girl would squirm under her. Her chest heaving into her touch with every breath she took. With sudden inspiration, she coated her thumbs with warm saliva before continuing working on them.

Caitlyn arched her back in pleasure and Vi felt a tingled sensation spread along her body. “Feels good baby.” Her sharp gaze holding Vi’s eyes.

“Cait.” Heat ran down to her core, even more so when she felt a certain pressure against her. The alpha girl’s red, almost embarrassed, face made Vi reconsider if this was the same girl from yesterday. The same one who fucked her hard against the shower wall. Her nether regions throbbed at the memory. She should say no to this.

Vi smirked, she wanted to tease her. She pressed herself harder against Caitlyn’s bulge, slowly grinding on it. The hardness rubbed against her core in all the right ways, so good. “You feel ready.”

Caitlyn nodded a little eagerly with hands suddenly on Vi’s hips, guiding her movements. In response, Vi pushed the alpha girl’s hands away. She didn’t want her to take charge just yet. Caitlyn gave her a small nod as she kept her hands to herself. Vi almost felt bad. “Want me to touch you?”

Please, for the love of god, say no.

“Yes please.” Her eyes looked hazy. Without a second thought, Vi ran her hand along her body until she reached it. Her fingers feeling the goosebumps along Caitlyn’s skin. Gently cupping her bulge through her underwear, Vi was impressed once again. Rock hard and scorching hot, the girl was pent up as fuck.

“Is this all for me, Cupcake?” Vi liked to tease her, it was such a turn on for some reason. This was perverted behavior, wasn’t it?

The poor girl nodded her head impatiently and buckled her hips hard against Vi’s hand. “Yes love, all yours.”

“You sure about that Caity?” Blue eyes widen at the new nickname, cute. Her body trembling as Vi squeezed her member. “I know how much you like messing around. You’re not thinking of anyone else, are you?”

Please say you don’t want me.

Vi was talking out of her ass at this point, anything to delay the inevitable. What she didn’t expect, was the strange sound that came from Caitlyn’s throat that resembled a growl or the angry pheromones that surrounded them. Fuck, she was glaring at her. Anyone else and Vi would have been concerned, scared even. But she found herself aroused by it. Running a hand through her short hair, Vi might have laughed if she wasn’t so confused. Fucking shit, was she attracted to this?

“Hell no!” Caitlyn’s sharp eyes were fierce, almost hard to look at, it was as though she was seeing through Vi. She was about to sit up, but Vi placed her hand on her shoulder and held her down. “You’re all I think about Vi, please believe me.”

“Well, good then.” Vi breathed out with a heated face. She believed her of course, this was only going to get harder. Slightly disappointed at her subsiding anger, she ran her fingers along the underwear line. She considered dipping her hand in there, but found herself asking, “Can I take these off?”

When she nodded, the omega girl got off and hooked her index fingers on the edge before pulling them down her long smooth legs and then completely off. Now completely without clothes, Caitlyn propped her back against the headboard. She still looked pissed but her eyes had softened.

“Come here.” She commanded with her eyes locked in on hers. Vi nearly trembled and couldn’t help but obey as she sat herself on her lap, straddling her before connecting their lips together. Vi was a piece of shit for continuing this.

Caitlyn eagerly opened her mouth to the kiss, her soft hands roaming Vi’s body, trying to feel as much as she could. Vi loved having her hands on her and adored the way Caitlyn’s lips curled into a smile against hers. When they pulled away for air, Vi finally looked down between them and couldn’t draw her eyes away from her raging cock.

“Damn.” Vi had seen it multiple times already, and yet she was still surprised at the size of it. As it stood erect against Caitlyn’s stomach, Vi wondered how the hell she’d been able to take it in all those times before. Fucking shit.

“Scared?” Caitlyn asked with a smirked as she placed her lips on Vi’s jaw, kissing her.

Vi would be lying if she said she wasn’t intimidated by it, but feeling too prideful to admit it, she kept her mouth shut. She wanted to do more than simply take it in like she usually did. Her confidence was slowly flying out the window as the seconds ticked by. It wasn’t that she was scared, she could never be scared of Caitlyn. She wouldn’t mind if she decided to cut through the bullshit and started fucking her already. Vi was just nervous as she didn’t know how else to touch her.

It’s her fault really. This marked her third encounter with Caitlyn, and yet, this was her first time taking an active role. She supposed that’s what she got for not contributing and letting Caitlyn do all the work. Vi was useless as ever but wanted to pleasure her. Was she being too ambitious? She could grab her, she could do that much at least, but then what? Squeeze her maybe? Would that be good? Fuck, she should have thought this through. Maybe she should give the reins back to Caitlyn. Or better yet, maybe she should go.

Before Vi could panic, soft hands found themselves around hers. She looked up and Caitlyn was looking at her with warm eyes. She didn’t deserve her. “Do you want to?”

Vi immediately felt calm and light headed. “I don’t know what I’m doing.” She admitted, it was fine to say these things, right? Caitlyn wouldn’t judge her, she was kind. She would understand.

“I can see that.” Her hands trailed down to Vi’s thighs and gently massaging her, such a soothing gesture. “But that’s not what I asked.”

“Right.” Vi held back a laugh at the response before nodding. Leave it to Caitlyn to get technical and be a smartass about it. “I want this.”

Caitlyn nodded and closed her eyes, taking one of Vi’s hands. The omega girl felt her body grow hot when her soft lips grazed her sore knuckles. “Tell me baby girl, what is it you want to do?”

Vi’s hand trembled at Caitlyn’s soft kiss on it. Strange how sensitive her hands were despite the fact she’d lost nearly all feeling in her fists. She had full control of them and could move them just fine, but they’ve become desensitized from all her years of fighting. That was why it never hurted Vi to punch especially hard surfaces.

“I want to make you feel good.” She shouldn’t tell Caitlyn about her hands though. She already made the alpha girl her emotional dumpsite the day before. Vi needed to stop being a burden.

“There’s a simple way to do that.” She murmured against her knuckles, sending pleasing chills up Vi’s arm. Her other hand found itself between Vi’s legs, her two middle fingers pressing against her clit through her shorts. “A very simple way to go about it.”

“With my hands,” A whimper escaped Vi’s lips before she could stop it. Caitlyn appeared beyond amused as she rubbed gentle circles along her bundle of nerves. Could she feel how wet she was? As much as it pained Vi for her to stop, there was something else she wanted to do. “I want to make you feel good with my hands.”

“Yeah?” Caitlyn stopped kissing her knuckles before guiding her hand downwards between them. “Hold it, just like before.”

She shouldn’t.

Before Vi could overthink and back out, she wrapped her sturdy fingers around her member. “Whoa.” The omega girl was surprised at just how well she could feel it in her hand. It was soft, just like the rest of her body. Stiff as a rock beyond belief and she swore she felt the hard veins pulsate for a second. Burning hot and most importantly, this was Caitlyn’s.

“That’s my good girl.” Caitlyn praised her as she ran both her hands through Vi’s pink hair, slicking it back. Her long fingers lightly massaging her scalp. “Feel how hard you made me?”

Vi nodded as heat pooled down her nether regions. She shouldn’t want this. When Caitlyn got rough with her against the shower wall, it satiated her heat just fine. But when she talked to her like that, she felt something else entirely, a warmth she couldn’t explain. She was happy, too happy. And judging by the knowing look in Caitlyn’s face, she seemed to be aware of the effect her sweet talking had on her.

“See the precum on the tip?” Caitlyn whispered as she leaned forward against Vi’s sensitive ear.

Vi wanted to shut her eyes in pleasure, but instead glanced down and saw the said substance leaking out of her. Was this normal? “Yeah.”

“Lather the palm of your hand in it.” Caitlyn instructed, her voice becoming strained at the contact.

As Vi did so, the alpha girl shook against her so Vi wrapped her free arm around her tensed midsection for support. “Now what?”

Shuddering, Caitlyn wrapped her own arms around Vi’s shoulders, engulfing her. “Now you hold it again.” Vi shut her eyes at the strong alpha pheromones fogging up her head, her heart was beating too fast. “Move your hand up and down, yeah, like that…”

Maybe get her off and then leave?

Vi focused on Caitlyn’s squirming as she moved her fisted hand along her length. She could understand why this would feel good for her when she considered how sex worked. Based on her quiet moans and pheromones, she must be doing something right. Her sounds were making her core throb in anticipation, but Vi didn’t want to do anything about it just yet. She wanted to focus on Caitlyn for once.

“Is it okay Cupcake?” Vi asked out of curiosity. She had a better idea of what she was doing now, but still wanted her input. “Does it hurt? I’m not squeezing too tight, or going too fast?”

“No no no, it’s good.” Caitlyn quickly assured the girl with a weak voice. “You’re perfect baby, such a fast learn-mmm!”

She let out a loud groan when Vi’s thumb passed over the top of her leaking cock. Her gray eyes widened in surprised. She had only meant to collect more lubricant to stoke her better, but it appeared to be the alpha girl’s most sensitive area. Interesting.

“Sure it’s good?” Vi asked as she continued to work on her, loving how unhinged Caitlyn was slowly becoming. A far cry from her normal state, her more controlled and rational self. Both versions of her were hot. Her hot breath against her neck was making her wetter by the second. Vi wouldn’t last much longer without requiring attention herself.

“So good...” The alpha murmured as sweat began to drip from her forehead, her body scorching hot against hers. “Fuck Vi, you’re so good.” Caitlyn moaned quietly, slowly bucking her hips against Vi’s palm. “See what you do to me?”

“Fuck…” Vi was now officially sensitive again, fully aware of the way her nipples were deliciously pressing against the other girl’s. Vi swallowed back her own desire as she inhaled more of the refreshing pheromones. No good. “Cupcake…” She whispered, deliberately rubbing her thumb over the ridges of the head. Teasing the slit ever so often, more precum leaked out of her. Her loud groans sending vibrations down her clit.

“Yes-” Caitlyn gasped a moan against her sensitive ear. “That’s me, I’m your cupcake.” She lightly bit into Vi’s earlobe, muffling her sounds into it. Vi gasped in pleasure, chills running down her spine, fuck. “I’m all yours my sweet Violet…”

Somehow, Vi felt a tidal wave of hot pleasure wash over her body. Could she really have Caitlyn like that? The omega girl wasn’t worthy, she knew that, but in that moment, she couldn’t help but think otherwise. How in the world had she snagged the hottest girl she’d ever seen? The way Caitlyn was looking at her, like she was the only person that mattered. Fucking Cupcake. In her own heated state, Vi fisted Caitlyn’s cock harder.

“Vi!” Caitlyn dug her short nails into Vi’s back, but the other felt nothing but pleasure at the action.

Vi couldn’t stop the moans that escaped her own lips, it hurted so good. She hummed in satisfaction, enjoying the gasps of the other girl as she pumped her faster and harder. Fuck, she was so gorgeous. “Yeah?”

“I need you Vi.” Caitlyn whimpered, her hips jerking frantically. Seeing what the poor girl was reduced to, the omega girl’s heated imagination ran a little wild. She wanted her beautiful cock inside of her already. Very tempted to rip off her shorts and properly take her, to ride her until she came. It would be so easy and Caitlyn had a bad habit of spoiling her, so she’ll probably let her…

Before Vi could consider doing just that, she harshly sank her teeth into Caitlyn’s firm shoulder instead. She was oddly pleased by her gasp of pain and pleasure, warm chills ran throughout her body. Resting her foggy head on her shoulder, Vi turned to face her. “How do you need me Cait? Please tell me.”

“Touch me, please.” Caitlyn groaned and ran both of her hands through Vi’s short hair desperately. She half expected Caitlyn to pull it, but sadly, she didn’t. “My chest too, please.”

“Sure…” Vi murmured, loving the way Caitlyn played with her hair. She gave her raw shoulder a quick peck before slowly descending her lips down to her breasts. Without wasting time, she took one of her nipples in between her lips.

“Yeah!” She gasped as when Vi twirled her tongue around her harden peak in her mouth. Sucking on it hard, she enjoyed Caitlyn shaking hard against her. Her trembling and addicting moans of pleasure brought more heat to her center, Vi didn’t need to check to see that her shorts were now ruined. “Almost there, I-”

Vi smiled in satisfaction at her lost of words when she grazed her nipple with her teeth. Before she could do it to her other breast, Caitlyn harshly fisted her hands in her pink hair and roughly pulled her head up to eye level. Fuck yeah.

Before Vi could ask if something was wrong, Caitlyn pulled her into a passionate and sloppy kiss. Her hot breath and tongue invading all of Vi’s senses.

She felt her hard cock twitch in her hand, the omega girl recognized what this meant. Caitlyn was close, any second now. Knowing this, Vi squeezed her harder and upped the speed of her stroking to help her along. The bulging veins along her shaft pulsated against her hand. Caitlyn’s eyes gave her an almost grateful look before shutting and pressing her forehead against Vi’s.

As the omega girl kept her unrelenting pace, Caitlyn’s body suddenly shuddered in ecstasy, her back arching. Her body tensing as she pulled Vi flushed against her. “Violet!”

Vi barred her teeth at the strong pheromones radiating off of her, it was too much for her. She knew that, and yet, she continued to stroke her through her orgasm. She felt as though she was about to come herself, impossible, but she was very on edge. “You’re so hot Cait.” Vi moaned when she felt the hot cum shoot onto her hand.

They both panted heavily as Caitlyn came down from her high, her body gleaming in sweat. It had taken a lot out of her, good. Vi’s eyes widen when she glanced down to see the mess she created, it was a lot more than she expected. Fascinated, she brought her hand up and spread her fingers at the hot white substance.

“This all for me?” By all accounts, she should be grossed out by it, but this was Caitlyn’s and that simple fact made all the difference. Nothing that came from her could ever be bad. Come to think of it, she’d never tasted her before. How different would it be from her own? Vi was horny enough to find out and was about to bring it to her mouth when the alpha girl quickly pinned her down against the bed. “What are you-”

“No need for that.” Caitlyn quickly explained with a red face as she wiped her clean with the discarded shirt. Well that wasn’t fair, especially considering how much she liked using her mouth on her. Vi was a tad disappointed, but that emotion quickly dissipated in favor of something else.

Caitlyn was on top of her, her weight holding her down. Her body suddenly trembled in anticipation. Their eyes met and Vi knew it was over for her. She didn’t know what it was about her stare that made her body ache in raw need. She might be going crazy, but for a moment, she considered begging for Caitlyn to fuck her already. No no no, she needed to stop with that shit. Let Caitlyn decide if she wants to continue.

Or should Vi put an end to this already? That was indeed the question.

Before she could decide, Caitlyn pressed her erection against her clothed center. Vi threw her head back in pleasure, still overly sensitive. “Cait-mmm,”

“Sorry.” Caitlyn murmured as she pulled her hips back, as if suddenly aware of what she’d been doing. Not that Vi had any problems with it, she wanted her just as much. Her breath hitched in her throat as the alpha girl’s hands roamed her body until they landed on her hips. She shut her eyes when Caitlyn leaned down and sucked on her nipple.

“Fuck!” Vi felt the urge to pull her blue hair, but opted to fist the sheets under her as the pleasure slowly consumed her mind.

“What do you want me to do to you?” Her accented voice was raspy and sexy as hell. So fucking hot and irresistible. How the hell was Vi supposed to be responsible under these conditions? Maybe she should ask Caitlyn to not turn her on so much. As if that were remotely possible. “Please tell me Vi.”

The omega girl could barely register the words themselves, there were many things she wanted. Where to even begin? She shouldn’t do this, but fuck, so hard to think. “My shorts, take them off for me?”

Her sharp eyes darkened before nodding. “Lift your hips.”

Caitlyn pulled the reminder of her clothing off with trembling hands. Her eyes glued to her center, she gulped in sudden thirst. Vi knew she was drenched, positive the alpha girl had seen as much as she slowly crawled over her body. Her pheromones became stronger and that made Vi yearned for more.

“I want you inside me.” Vi reached for Caitlyn’s face as the alpha girl leaned over her. She moved closer until they were chest to chest. Taking a deep breath to distract herself from the sensation, Vi pushed her silky blue hair behind her ears. “Can you do that for me Sweetness?”

Caitlyn groaned as she settled herself between the omega girl’s legs, propping herself on her elbows. “Of course…” She reached between them and instead of grabbing her cock, she ran her two middle fingers along her soaking slit. “Gods, you’re so damn wet for me.”

Vi whimpered at the stimulation, she was so sensitive, practically there already. She knew she wouldn’t last long. Her gray eyes widen when Caitlyn held her slick covered fingers to her face. “Clean them for me baby.”

Again, she should be grossed out, but was too horny to give a fuck. Taking her hand in hers, Vi popped her hot fingers into her mouth with no hesitation. Not caring much for her own taste, Vi held her gaze as she swirled her tongue around her digits. Before she could finish though, Caitlyn pulled her hand out. With dark eyes, she pressed her mouth against Vi’s. Her tongue licking at her lower lip, trying to taste her as well,

“I love you so much Vi.” She said in between breaths. “You’re so beautiful.”

Vi’s breath caught in her throat as conflicting thoughts ran through her mind. What cruel fate was this? She wanted to be happy. Why couldn’t she be happy?

Before she could come up with a good response, Caitlyn nuzzled Vi’s throat as her hips begin to descend. With cock in hand, Caitlyn slowly aligned herself to her wet slit before pressing into her. Her mind immediately cleared as all her attention was on the heat on her center. Spreading her legs, she welcomed the girl.

So hard, Caitlyn was so fucking hard and burning hot. And all for her. Vi gasped in pleasure once the head parted her wet folds. She wanted her to ram it in already, she desperately wanted all of her.

“Tight.” Caitlyn gasped out as she slowly pressed inside her. She paused, her body tensed almost painfully. “How are you so wet and tight?”

As her body stretched to accommodate her, Vi dragged her hands over her shoulders, careful not to scratch her. “Please Cait, I need you.” The omega girl quivered in need, she could slowly feel her sanity leaving her. The alpha pheromones somehow fogging up her mind even more, it was nearly impossible to think straight anymore. Caitlyn nodded as she swallowed deeply, shutting her eyes.

“Yeah,” Caitlyn murmured as she slowly pressed in again, inch by thick inch. Vi whimpered in pleasure once she was all the way in. So filled, fuck, so good. Caitlyn trembled in sensitivity and pleasure. “So tight,” She moaned out.

“Come here.” Vi whispered as she pulled the girl down, lovingly wrapping her arms around her. Caitlyn practically melted into her hold, resting her face next to hers. Using this opportunity to adjust to her size, Vi couldn’t help but liked having her weight on her. It was comforting in a way she couldn’t explain, it felt right.

That was when Caitlyn’s pheromones suddenly spiked in arousal, Vi’s nostrils flared at the fresh scent. Her body tingled from her head to her toes. Before she could process this, Caitlyn slowly pushed her hips back until she was halfway out before tenderly pushing back in.

“Yeah, like that. You’re so good Cupcake.” Vi nearly cried out in pleasure when Caitlyn thrusted back in again almost roughly. The alpha girl leaned her head back and gave her a quick peck on the cheek.

“Not as much as you.” Caitlyn moaned out as she slowly found a rhythm. She buried her head in her pink hair and inhaled before letting out a groan. “You’re so good Vi, taking my dick like a champ.”

Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck

Vi couldn’t think straight anymore. Everything about Caitlyn turned her on beyond belief. Between the sound of her voice, the shit she says to her, her strong pheromones, her beautiful appearance, Vi didn’t know how to handle her anymore. Her heighten carnal desire wasn’t doing her any favors, she couldn’t hold it in any longer. She needed more. Fuck, she needed more.

Without thinking, she wrapped her strong legs around Caitlyn as she thrusted into her. Digging her heels in the small of her back, the omega girl shuddered in pleasure at the cock went deeper inside her. So full, so good.

“Vi?” She looked confused, poor thing. She was so cute, what the hell. Vi smirked as she used her strength to easily flip their positions around. Caitlyn’s eyes widen in surprised as Vi roughly pushed her shoulders down flat against the bed. The bite mark she left on her was angry red and that brought a great deal of satisfaction to Vi. She wanted to bite her again, she really shouldn’t though.

“Cupcake.” Vi breathed out above her. Seated comfortably with her cock buried inside, her muscular arms rested on either side of Caitlyn’s head, caging her in. Taking a deep breath of her addicting scent, adrenaline coursed her hard veins, nerves seriously on edge. She felt as though she would snap at any second. Wiping the forming sweat off her brow, Vi couldn’t help but smile down at her. “I want to work you so badly Cupcake, is that fine?”

For as bewildered as Caitlyn was, she must have been losing her mind as well. Why else would the cute ass blushing on her face be spreading to her ears? Her pheromones spiking in arousal, Vi felt as though she was going crazy. Leaning up up on her elbows, Caitlyn nodded with a small grin, her eyes filled with excited desire. “Whatever you want baby, I’m all yours.”

Vi’s body trembled in pleasure and her breath caught in her throat as she felt the thick veins around Caitlyn’s cock pulse inside her. She experimentally grinded her hips back, watching in aw as Caitlyn roll her head back in pleasure. Fuck, so perfect, Vi buried her head in the crook of her neck. As she tasted the sweat on her beautiful skin, she harshly sucked on her neck, not caring for the mark it would leave on her unblemished skin. Fuck it, let all of Piltover see who she belonged to. They’ll think twice about before daring to look at her the wrong way.

“Please move Vi…” Caitlyn murmured against her ear in a raspy voice, so damn sexy. Vi nodded in response, they both needed this. She lifted herself up halfway, before letting gravity pull her back down against her lap with the soft slapping sounds of their skin. She couldn’t keep her moan to herself as pleasure ran up her spine. So good.

Vi wasn’t a hundred percent sure of what she was doing, but it didn’t matter. She no longer cared, she trusted Caitlyn to be honest with her. To teach her how to do it right. She hadn’t corrected her so far, therefore Vi was doing good. “Fuck Vi.”

In response, the omega slammed herself harder on to her, loving the way Caitlyn’s eyes rolled back. “Say my name again Cupcake.” Vi managed to say through her pleasure, she needed to hear her name out of her beautiful lips again.

Thrusting her hips to meet her, Caitlyn bit her lower lip before holding her gaze. “Violet.”

Vi hummed in satisfaction, her chest swelling with pride she couldn’t explain. “Such a big cock you have.” Vi nearly growled in pleasure. It was as though she was being hollowed out by her member. Hell she probably was. Shutting her eyes, she leaned her head down to Caitlyn’s ear. “Love you so fucking much Cait.”

For a brief moment, for just a faction of a second, the pressure against her inner walls was too much for her. A whimper escaped her lips and suddenly that feeling was gone. Caitlyn let out a loud moan, but otherwise nothing was off. Perhaps it was all in her head, she was probably losing it.

When Caitlyn pressed her lips against Vi’s shoulders, the girl half expected for her to get bitten, but sadly that wasn’t the case. The tender kisses were still nice though, but regardless, Vi deliberately clenched her inner walls in a twisted sense of punishment.

Shuddering, Caitlyn placed her trembling hands on Vi’s hips, helping to guide her movements. Her breath on her ear caused Vi to shiver. “Baby, you’re such a good girl.”

“I’m your good girl.” She said as she slammed herself harder against her. Perhaps she was being too rough on her precious Caitlyn, but fuck did it feel amazing. Vi trembled at the filling sensation of having her completely inside. By all accounts, Vi should be embarrassed at being spoken to as such, and yet, that only spurred her on even more. She could do that, yeah, she could be good. Fuck, she could be whatever Caitlyn wanted her to be. Good, bad, whatever her heart desired. Feeling her inside squeezing Caitlyn tighter than before, she savored the surge of pheromones that followed.

“You’re my favorite scent Cait.” Vi murmured as she inhaled more of her. Fuck she couldn’t get enough of it, she felt as though she was burning. The pleasure that coursed throughout her body with every roll of her hips was becoming too much for her. Vi knew she wouldn’t last much longer. A shame, a real fucking shame she couldn’t last longer. “Fuck, I’m close.”

“Me too love.” Caitlyn nodded, her chest heaving into Vi’s as she tried to catch her breath. With her nipples sensitive to the max, Vi trembled at the simple stimulation. “Together, yeah?”

“Yes please, come with me Cupcake.” Vi nodded and began thrusting her hips vigorously, determined to get Caitlyn off again. The alpha girl buckled her hips into hers, and Vi’s vision nearly went white with pleasure. She had pressed against an especially sensitive part inside of her, fuck, so good. She was close, so close, practically there already. “Cait I’m gonna-”

Suddenly Caitlyn’s body tensed up against her, her face pale. “Shit, Vi I’m about to-” Her tone was different, why was it concern? “Wait, stop!” She suddenly yelled, her weak arms moving to push Vi’s hips away. “Stop!”

“Huh?” Dumbfounded, Vi’s foggy mind cleared up, but it was still hard to think. She couldn’t comprehend why she would want to stop when they were almost there, she could already feel Caitlyn beginning to swell inside of her. Was Vi being tested or something? No, she wouldn’t do that, especially not in the middle of sex. Unlike other topsiders, Caitlyn wasn’t one for stupid mind games. But if she really wanted to stop, so be it.

“Vi!” Before she could comply with her request, Caitlyn let out a loud groaned against her ear. Feeling her insides filling with her cum, a sudden sharp burning pain began spreading from her nether regions. It was as though her pulsating member was suddenly too big for her. Vi bit her tongue to keep herself from crying out in pain. She tried to push herself off of Caitlyn, but she couldn’t. It was as though she was stuck.

The fuck was this!?

“I’m sorry, so sorry Vi.” Caitlyn cried out as she pushed herself up to a sitting position and immediately wrapped her arms around Vi, holding her close to her chest. “You’re okay.” She gave her a quick peck on her cheek before biting her lip and muffling her groans against her shoulder.

The omega girl could barely register her words over the heavy heart beat in her ear. Vi felt she was being ripped in half, hell, she probably was. Her eyes widened at the sensation of Caitlyn’s continuing pulsing member. “Fucking shit.”

As Caitlyn shook against her, pheromones flooded Vi’s senses. The warmth was spreading to the rest of her body and against her wishes, it pushed her over the edge. Tears pricked the corners of her eyes as white hot pleasure tingled throughout her body, mixing with the pain together.

It was too much, she’d never orgasmed this hard before, it was numbing. It was as though she was losing herself, Vi couldn’t bring herself to enjoy it. Not under these abnormal circumstances. She needed to anchor herself to reality. She needed to hold on to something, anything.

She had her arms around Caitlyn, she was holding her, she knew that. But she couldn’t feel her. Fuck, she couldn’t feel her at all. The room was darker now, as if someone had dimmed the lights. Vi could barely make out her facial features. Shit, was she passing out? Fainting to sex sounded like the ultimate fantasy, but now wasn’t a good time for this sort of thing.

No, she couldn’t let that happen. Vi wanted to stay conscious. She couldn’t leave Caitlyn like that. The poor girl would worry herself into an early grave.

“Easy there Vi.” She grunted into her ear. “Focus on me.” Pressing her forehead against hers, Vi’s eyes darted to Caitlyn’s. Slowly as the minutes ticked by, her vision became clear. “Breathe.”

Nodding in response, Vi took a deep breath, trying to calm herself and slow her racing heart. Ever so slowly, her mind finally cleared enough for her to be able to see Caitlyn. Her heart dropped a beat when she saw that she wasn’t fairing any better. Her face was strained in pain as she took deep breaths. Wait, was Vi hurting her?

Dropping her tired arms to her side, she looked down to where they were connected, her cock was still inside her. Thankfully her pain had mostly faded, but knew her inner walls had a strong hold on her. She tried to loosen herself, but it was no good. She was too big. That was when she became aware of the kind of scent Caitlyn was emitting, guilt prickled the back of her mind.

Vi wished she could release calming pheromones for her the same way she’d done for her. But she was useless in that department, all she could do was push her blue hair out of her face. Pressing her lips against her forehead and rubbing her back, relief washed over Vi as Caitlyn’s anxious scent slowly died down. That was good. “You okay Cait?”

With the look of disbelief in her face, Vi knew she was fine. “Me?” She scoffed in annoyance and Vi couldn’t help but smile. Yeah, Caitlyn was most definitely fine. “You nearly passed out, are YOU okay?”

“I’ll be fine.” Vi shrugged as she adjusted her legs around Caitlyn for a more comfortable position. The alpha girl winced as she did so. It would be best if they separated, Vi could probably force it out if she put her mind to it. Something told her it would be painful though. Plus it will surely hurt Caitlyn, that was the last thing she wanted. “What about you?”

“I’m fine, just overwhelmed.” She sighed tiredly and rested her head in Vi’s shoulder. “I didn’t mean to knot you, I got carried away. Just endure it a little longer.”

Knot? Is that what this was? Come to think of it, she’d heard of this before. An alpha at Stillwater threatened to knot her in her sleep one time. She’d thought he meant strangle her with a rope or something of that nature, but was this what they meant? Fucking pigs. “It’s not permanent, is it?”

“No, gods no.” Caitlyn looked horrified, but then she suddenly brought her head up and gave Vi a skeptical look. Her blue eyes deep in thought. “You do know what knotting is, right?”

Vi could lie to not be seen as an idiot, but who was she kidding. She wasn’t the sharpest tool in the shed. The worst part was that there was no excuse for her ignorance, no one to blame but herself. Vi had the the time and the resources, she should have studied up on this. Maybe then they wouldn’t be in this predicament, she was such an idiot. “Not really, there’s a lot I don’t know, remember?”

Guilt flashed across Caitlyn’s face and Vi felt like shit. “And I went and did this to you.” Caitlyn sucked in her breath and darted her eyes away. “Shit, I’m so sorry Vi.”

“Cait it’s fine, I’m fine.” Vi didn’t want to make this a bigger deal than it actually was, she really was fine. Plus she didn’t want Caitlyn to feel bad about it, that was the last thing she wanted. “I don’t mind being knotted by you, just give me a heads up next time.” As if there was even going to be a next time.

“I don’t normally get riled up enough for it, it’s been a while.” She sighed before giving her a serious look. “Knotting is when the base of my cock expands. I didn’t pull out in time, so we’re literally stuck together until it goes down.”

“Oh.” Without thinking, Vi buckled her hips and they both flinched. “Does it normally hurt like that?” Or are we just incompatible?

“No, knotting someone is easier when they’re in heat.” Caitlyn explained with a red face before looking away. “You probably would have liked it a lot if it had happened yesterday.”

“I see.” With how bad it was for Vi, she could definitely see that happening. She nodded as she took in this new information. “How long does it last for?” Or should she ask, how much longer do I have with you?

“Thirty minutes to an hour.” Caitlyn buried in her chest in shame. “I’m so sorry Vi.”

“Cait, it’s fine.” Vi didn’t want her to feel bad about it. It burned like a bitch, sure, but she was no stranger to pain. But Caitlyn wasn’t. “I didn’t hurt you too bad, did I?”

“No of course not Vi, it felt good for me, too good actually. It’s just-” She admitted in a quiet voice before looking up to meet her eyes. “It was your scent that got to me, it’s too sad.”

Vi was taken back at the confession. “Sorry what?”

“I’ve been getting this sadness off of you all morning. I thought maybe it was lingering from yesterday, but it keeps growing.” Caitlyn shook her head before giving her a hard look, her eyes studying her face. “Are you seriously going to leave me?”

“You knew?” Vi said in a quiet voice. She’d been a fool to think she could keep anything from her, Caitlyn could read her like a book.

“I do now.” She admitted with a scoff and Vi silently cursed herself for being a dumbass. Caitlyn grabbed her by the shoulders, her grip hard. “I won’t accept this, not again.”

“Cait, don’t be like that.” Vi didn’t want to do this, she wanted to leave before her resolve weakened even more. But she was literally stuck to her, ah for fuck’s sake.

She could see that Caitlyn was aware of this as she brushed her lips against Vi’s. Perhaps she was smarter than she gave her credit for. If only Vi had the strength to turn her head away from her and not lean into her kiss. “I love you and you love me back.” Caitlyn whispered as she pulled back and ran her hands through Vi’s hair. “Why don’t you give us a chance?”

Stubborn as always, so lovely. “I don’t deserve you Cupcake.” Vi couldn’t bare to look at her sharp eyes anymore, couldn’t stand the hurt. She hated it, but most of all, “I hate myself, so it’s never gonna work out.”

Angry pheromones penetrated her lungs, forcing a gasp out of her. Before she could take a breath, her vision blurred and she found herself with her back pressed against the bed. “I told you not to say that shit Vi.” Pressing her full weight against her, Vi didn’t stop her when she grasped her jaw and forced her face in her direction. “It makes me sad, please don’t fucking say that again.”

“But I do, I’m no good Cait.” Vi murmured, hating the tears threatening to spill from her gorgeous eyes. “Please understand I can’t love you. How can I possibly love someone who loves the thing I hate most?”

“You’re just saying that.” Caitlyn’s face soften as she nuzzled her nose. “You don’t mean it, I know you don’t. You’re more than that.”

“I’m a half ass omega who can’t even control her pheromones.” Vi absolutely loved her touch, it pained her to lean away. Maybe she could convince Caitlyn to give up on her. “You can do so much better, why settle for me?”

“I didn’t fall in love with an omega, I fell in love with you Vi. Alpha, beta, omega, you think I care about that shit?” Caitlyn pointed her finger hard into her chest, it was sure to leave a bruise later. “I would have fallen for you, regardless of what you were because you’re you.”

Vi was flustered her words because she knew that to be the truth. Caitlyn wasn’t a shallow piece of trash. But still, she needed to be firm about this, she couldn’t give in so easily. “I still gotta go Cupcake.”

“Like hell you will.” Along with the angry scent she was emitting, Caitlyn’s glare made Vi feel weak. Fisting her short hair, she moved Vi’s head to the side, exposing her elongated neck. “I swear to god I’ll claim you right now if you don’t knock it off. Say I won’t.”

Why the fuck was Vi getting turn on?!

Pushing her dirty thoughts of her cock still buried inside her and forcing her sexual desire down, she locked her eyes to Caitlyn’s. Being stupid rich, she was probably used to getting her way, but not today. “You can try, but it won’t work Cupcake, it has to be consensual.”

Caitlyn eased her hard grip on her, but the determination in her eyes only increased. It made Vi second guess herself for a second, but she quickly recovered. It was impossible to force a bond on someone, it was common knowledge.

“That’s why it will work Vi, you love me.” Caitlyn pressed her lips dangerously close to the nape of her neck. “You’re lying if you say you don’t want this.”

Vi’s body went numb at her words, no good. She was trapped under her and couldn’t push Caitlyn off either, they were still stuck together. What she said was correct, fuck. So maybe she did want this, but that didn’t mean she should let her. “I’m not very smart you know.”

“You think I don’t know that?” Caitlyn rolled her eyes as she leaned her head back to look at her face. She parted Vi’s hair from her face, causing Vi’s heart to beat faster. Why was she like this?! “I’m aware of how much of a dumbass you are. All the more reason to stay with me.”

You’re a bigger idiot than me though, Vi thought to herself as she tried not to laugh. She was getting distracted, she needed to focus. Stay focus. “Seriously Cait, I don’t deserve you.”

“That’s for me to decide.” Caitlyn took her face into her warm hands ever so gently, her lips inches away from hers. Fucking shit. “Please let me love you Violet.”

With her stomach doing flips, what the hell was Vi getting happy for? She shouldn’t want this. She shouldn’t want to kiss her. And she most certainly shouldn’t be this weak to her “I’m not worth it.”

“I disagree, I still love you so much.” Caitlyn murmured and brought her face closer, but her lips were still just out of reach. Get closer. “Just as you are Vi, please stay with me.”

“You’re an idiot.” Vi said, unable to bare the heat in her face. She was amazed at how she kept herself from closing the gap between them. She was tempted, so fucking tempted.

“But I’m your idiot.” As if aware of the effect she had on her, Caitlyn smirked. “I won’t bite you, but I can’t let you go either Vi.”

Vi was lost. She didn’t deserve Caitlyn, but the dumb girl was convinced otherwise. She really wasn’t letting her go and Vi couldn’t bring herself to leave on her own accord. Had she always been this weak? Sighing in defeat, she planted her head against the bed. What the hell was she going to do?

“Will you be my girlfriend?” Caitlyn asked after a while with a pleading look.

Vi wasn’t even surprised at the question, she chuckled. “It’s gonna end badly.”

“I won’t let that happen, we can make it work.” Caitlyn finally brought her lips to hers. Leaning into the kiss, Vi held her face closer. Could she really have this? “So will you?”

“What am I gonna do with you?” Vi let out an exhausted sigh, were they really going to do this?

“Love me back.” Caitlyn simply replied with a knowing smile, Vi resisted the urge to squeeze her dumbass.

She still didn’t think she deserve her, but Caitlyn still wanted her regardless and she trusted that dumb girl with her life. “Okay.” Vi finally nodded.

Caitlyn’s smile was big, Vi didn’t think she’d ever seen her this happy. It made her stomach fuzzy knowing she was the cause. “Yeah?”

“Yes.” Vi said and ran her rough hands through blue locks, enjoying the feel of her beautiful hair. How had she gotten so lucky?

“Thank you.” Caitlyn said in such sincerity that Vi was overcome with emotions she couldn’t explain. “There’s a lot of things I want to do with you Vi, I don’t know where to start.”

“That’s fine.” Vi reassured her. It didn’t matter to her what they did, not really. All she wanted was to be at Caitlyn’s side, that was enough for her. As long as that condition was met, she was ready for whatever came next.

Notes:

This was originally just a dumb smutty chapter, but I got carried away. We love sad girls! 🥰
Sorry for making it too long, I was gonna trim it down, but since I went through the trouble of writing it, might as will post it anyway. 😜

Anyway, thanks for reading! :D

Chapter 5: Stay With Me

Summary:

Stressed out and tired, Caitlyn goes home.

Notes:

Here you go sinners 😼

(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

Chapter Text

Caitlyn tapped her thumbs repeatedly against her thighs under the table, holding back a tired sigh. In all, she was a basic person with simple needs and wants. She wasn’t asking for much, not really, just for the ground to open up and swallow her whole. Was that too much to ask for?

Or better yet, maybe her mother, Cassandra, could shut up already. That sounded more doable, but unrealistic.

As a form of escape, Caitlyn let her eyes roam away from her. Slowly tuning her voice out, she instead focused her attention on the restaurant. This was the sort of behavior her mother always reprimanded Caitlyn for, and yet she couldn’t bring herself to care at all.

Mindlessly looking around her, Caitlyn took in the sight of the small upscale restaurant. For all intents and purposes, the place was as perfect as always. The delicious food never disappointed and the alcohol they served was of the highest quality in Piltover.

She recalled one of her colleagues at the station complaining about the place being fully booked for the next two months. And yet they’ve always had the doors wide opened for her and her family whenever they pleased. One of the perks of being a Kiramman.

It’s not like they had a special table reserved just for them, Caitlyn wondered who’s table they had stolen for them to be sitting here. Whose day did they ruin? Though she was rather famished this morning, the juicy steak sitting in front of her wasn’t appealing to her stomach in the slightest. Medium rare, cooked to perfection with all the love and care that money could buy, the steamed vegetables on the side were looking bright and delicious as well. So perfect and nauseating.

To be fair, it wasn’t the food’s fault, nor the restaurant’s. Though this type of establishment wasn’t her favorite, the atmosphere was fine. With its low lighting and soft piano music playing in the background, it was calming. Laughter and small chatter around her, it was the kind of place one would go for a quiet night out.

Except that didn’t apply to the Kiramman’s, because why would it? That would be too easy, her mom only ever took Caitlyn here to deliver unpleasant news. To ease her into it with fine food. This tactic might have worked when Caitlyn was younger, but at this point, she was conditioned to feel the opposite of calm just by looking at the entrance outside.

No, maybe she could do something about that.

Caitlyn could take Vi here and make better memories, sounded easy enough. Maybe then the food will taste better. Would she even like coming here? That was indeed the question. Vi’s palate was different from hers, but that girl could eat anything, so she supposed it didn’t really matter. Food is food. Caitlyn felt the corners of her mouth curl upwards at the thought of it.

She didn’t want to use her name to rob someone of their reservation though, it wouldn’t be fair. Caitlyn didn’t mind having to wait like everyone else, besides, patience was virtue.

Plus it gave her time to plan out an itinerary. Summer was here, so it would be best at sundown, preferably on a weekday so there’s less of a crowd. Two months from today would be-

“Caitlyn, are you even listening?!” Cassandra’s voice snapped her out of her mind and back to the present. A shame, she almost had an exact day in mind and now she couldn’t focus. Caitlyn blinked in confusion before looking back at her mom. Sharp blue eyes, same as her own, narrowed in annoyance.

Right, what were they discussing again? Actually, it was hardly a conversation to begin with. The better question would be, what had she been listening to her rant about again? So unfocused and so hard for Caitlyn to think straight with the soft throbbing of her head. A headache was forming. Perfect.

And she was so tired…

Today had been exhausting to say the least. Nothing was going her way. She’d been terribly busy the night before. Her two hours of sleep may as well have been a nap. She was caught up on her main assignments, so Caitlyn had that going for her at least.

Vi had explicitly asked her not to take on too many cases, but she couldn’t help herself. The satisfaction of narrowing down suspects and connecting evidence together, it was fun. Almost like a puzzle, except with crimes.

And her ongoing side project finally came to end last night. She’d had a bit of a setback when the prison guard she’d been investigating died of a heart attack last month, his health issues finally caught up to him. Caitlyn would have preferred to have had him answer for his crimes with the others, but it was too late now. On the bright side, one less rat to worry about.

Caitlyn made do with the other four guards that were still around. Inmates hurting each other was one thing, but guards allowing it and abusing their power was a big no no. Especially since it involved someone she cared deeply for.

Obtaining a warrant for their had been too easy thanks to the mountains of documented reports of punishments. As it turned out, Vi was my the only victim, it was as though they like beating prisoners for fun. Their finances also showed extra money unaccounted for. In interrogation, one of them confessed to taking bribes from Marcus, no surprise there.

Caitlyn did use her family’s leverage to speed up the process though. What would have taken months, it took two weeks. She hated using her status like that, but anything to put them away as soon as possible. Anything for Vi.

With all this, their court hearing was more of a formality at this point. Despite it being her case, Caitlyn held zero desire to attend. For that, she’d been extra busy preparing the necessary paperwork for her stand in.

Obviously that won’t take away Vi’s trauma or turn back the clock, after all, the past never dies. But maybe it would help give her some type of closure. Maybe it would help her start moving forward, preferably with Caitlyn at her side if she would allow it. She wasn’t looking for Vi’s gratitude or to have one up on her, she simply wanted her to be at peace. Her happiness was all that mattered.

Caitlyn wanted to tell Vi as soon as she finished submitting the paperwork last night, but decided it would be best not to wake her. She opted to wait until she got a confirmed guilty verdict. Assumptions are never a good bet.

Maybe Caitlyn wouldn’t have been as tired if she hadn’t spent the majority of her day stuck in a boring conference at the station. She’d struggled staying awake and ended up yawning the whole time. The main topic of conservation being an armed robbery that took place the weekend before.

A total waste of time if she were being honest, a notice on the message board or a simple email would have been more efficient. All they did was discuss stuff they already knew, no new leads or evidence was presented. If she’d known it was going to be like that, Caitlyn wouldn’t have shown up at all.

Vi had been assigned to showing a couple new recruits the patrol routes downtown. Caitlyn had been planning on joining her if her mother hadn’t shown up at the station unannounced. She literally barged in and dragged Caitlyn out by the ear as if she were still freaking child.

Caught off guard and humiliated, she couldn’t help the heat rushing to her face at the memory of everyone’s eyes on her. How was Caitlyn supposed to be taken seriously when her mother could casually walk in and pull these kind of stunts?

She didn’t know what was worst, her mom dragging her out or the fact that all the armed enforcers at the station let her. Caitlyn felt like a joke, but she it was her fault for being unable to handle her own mother. If she couldn’t do that simple task at least, then she might as will kiss her lowly ambitions goodbye.

“Well?” Cassandra demanded, waving her hand at her face. Ever the stubborn one, unwilling to be ignored. She gestured to the files on the table with a flick of her hand. “Have you considered any of them?”

Caitlyn glanced down and held back a sigh, remembering what her mom had been droning on about. Seriously? Name, picture, age, height, weight, education, status, etc., any onlookers would assume she was an employer looking through applicants. Caitlyn shook her head.

Even she was remotely interested, these omegas weren’t her type at all. Soft, skinny, small, not too mention the majority of them male. Yeah no thanks, she liked them strong and sweet.

Caitlyn crunched up her face at the thought of meeting any of them. She’d told her mom not to bother, but the older woman never listened. What else was new? She thought bitterly. “Of course not Mom, as I’ve told you several times already, I have someone in mind.”

“Still saying that nonsense?” Cassandra reached into her bag, pulling out a different folder. This one looked terribly worn as if read hundreds of times. “This is fine, I came prepared.”

Rolling her eyes, Caitlyn took the new papers, her eyes doing a quick skim. Her heart immediately dropped a beat at the realization of this was.

Prisoner: 516
Name: Unknown
Age: Approx. 22
No formal records found

Looking further down, she came across a basic description of her. Tattoos, pink hair, blue eyes, height- Wait a minute, blue eyes? No they were gray under the light. Couldn’t even get that right, but despite that, file already had more information than the one she looked at before all those months ago. The following pages looked to be reports of attempted escapes, fights, etc. In all, nothing too surprising.

Attempted escapes and fights were standard prison affairs. But still, as much as it pained her to admit, there was still a whole lot she didn’t know about Vi. She still didn’t know why exactly she’d been arrested for. She knew Marcus made the arrest, but that was about it.

It looked like the more recent reports were in the front, so the last page would probably contain whatever landed Vi in that godawful place. It was crazy to think how the history of her past was literally in the palm of her hands.

These were technically confidential reports, but was within her jurisdiction as a senior enforcer. Vi wouldn’t mind, would she?

No…not like this.

With a sigh, Caitlyn forced her eyes away from the words and closed the folder altogether. If Vi wanted her to know this part of her, then she would have shared this already. Invading her privacy was a line she wouldn’t cross.

Giving her mother a hard stare, Caitlyn crossed her arms over her chest. What exactly was her intention in showing her this? And more importantly, “Where did you get this?”

Her mother scoffed in both amusement and annoyance. “That’s all you got to say?” She took a slip of her black tea. “It’s a more detailed report, you could have gotten it too if you’d forged the family name over Jayce’s.”

Yeah Caitlyn figured that the Kiramman name would hold weight than that of a newly appointed council member. She just never imagined the possibility of a second file.

The warden was holding out on her. From what she saw, most of these reports were made by the same guards. Interesting, she make a mental note to look into that later. “I didn’t want you finding out at the time, you would have stopped me as soon as we’ve gotten off the boat.”

“Well you’re correct about that.” She set her cup down before meeting her blue eyes, pursing her thin lips. “Then I trust you understand why I can’t allow this union?”

Not like she was asking for her blessing in the first place. Caitlyn shrugged. “Mom, I don’t care about Vi’s past.”

She really didn’t. Vi was hot headed, rash, and never thinks things through. Would Vi hurt someone? Absolutely she would, she let her fists do the talking. She was just stupid like that.

However, her violence had no malicious intent. She wouldn’t hurt anyone just for the sake of hurting them. Caitlyn would give her the benefit of the doubt, her opponents likely had it coming.

Plus her mother always dug up dirt on anyone she’d ever showed interest in. The only odd part of this ordeal was how she waited this long. But it is what it is. Maybe Cassandra would change her mind once she got to know Vi. Hopefully…

“So you don’t care that you’re sleeping with a violent criminal?” She scoffed in annoyance, her silverware clinking harshly against her plate. “Given her history, I’m worried for your safety Caitlyn.”

Ah so this is the angle she’s taking? All of sudden caring about her well-being.

“Funny how I’m more on edge with you than with her.” Caitlyn murmured, sipping her own tea, it tasted bitter. Her ear still felt hot from where her mother had pulled. “Vi wouldn’t hurt me on purpose.”

“She’s a mess.” Cassandra didn’t let up, her voice taking on that authoritative tone she hated. “Just another Zaunite with no name and nothing to offer, I wouldn’t put it past her to be using you for financial gains.”

Caitlyn was trying to be understanding, she really was, but her patience was wearing thin. Her rational brain could see where she was coming from though. She’ll admit she wasn’t the best judge of character, she’d had more people make a fool out of her more often than not.

Objectively speaking, it might seem that way. But she highly doubted that would be case when Caitlyn had to practically beg Vi to stay with her. Unless it had been an elaborate reverse psychological scheme, but Vi was too much of a dumbass to pull off something like that. She was too honest for her own good.

“Mom, Vi isn’t like that. Not greedy or even materialistic.” Caitlyn wished she would accept her gifts more often, she liked spoiling her. “If you got to know her better, you would understand what I mean.”

“Come on Caitlyn, I’m not going to waste my time in this fling of yours.” She rolled her eyes as if it was such an absurd concept, Caitlyn resisted the urge to do the same.

Waste of time? Vi was anything but. This conversation on the other hand…

“Use your head for once.” She insisted almost desperately. So she really didn’t approve. “She’s obviously not going to show you her true colors right away. That’s how they get you.”

Now Caitlyn had to roll her eyes at that, her mom clearly didn’t know what she was talking about. “What true colors? You should see the stupid look on her face when she thinks I’m not looking.” She couldn’t help the smile on her at the thought of her cute expressions.

“Caitlyn, sweetie.” Her voice holding in her frustration. Why was she the one getting angry? This didn’t affect her in any way, she had no right. “I have been very lenient with you-”

“Then please continue humoring me because I’m not letting her go.” Caitlyn quickly interjected and took a long breath to calm the headache. She hated being like this with her mother. Guilt immediately flooded into her system, but she pushed it down. Her own feelings, they were justified.

Her mother brought this on herself for sticking her nose where it didn’t belong. Her daughter’s love life was none of her business.

“But that girl-” Cassandra started but Caitlyn was quick to cut her off again. She dismissed the tug in her stomach at the rudeness, her mother was grown and knew better.

“That girl is my girlfriend and she has a name.” Caitlyn corrected her. This wasn’t the first time she’d referred to Vi as such, and knowing her, it likely wouldn’t be the last.

Why was this hard for her? She had no problem kissing up to the socialites she shared Sunday brunch with. Couldn’t she extend the same courtesy to her favorite person?

“Right, that Violet girl.” She rolled her eyes and it took everything in Caitlyn to hold still. She hated when anyone addressed Vi that way, even if it was the correct way. Her full name was reserved for her only, she’d become quite possessive in that regard. “Then why haven’t you invited her over?”

Because of the way you’re acting, Caitlyn thought to herself. Of course her parents already know Vi, after all, she stayed in. Kiramman estate for a while before moving out. But Caitlyn had yet to officially introduce her to her parents as her girlfriend. Not because she was ashamed or anything, far from it, but because how critical and judgmental her mother was. Vi already doesn’t think highly of herself, so meeting her wolf of a mother is the last thing she needs.

“It’s my first serious relationship, I want to take it slow.” It was somewhat true. The ones before Vi had just been casual hookups to relieve her sexual frustrations. This really was her first serious one, but more importantly, it was Vi’s first one in general. Caitlyn had to constantly remind herself to be patient with her and not be so clingy. But she was only human, it proved to be a great challenge at times with how hot and cute her girlfriend was.

“For the love of god Caitlyn!” She pinched the bridge of her nose in annoyance with her thumb and index finger. “And here I thought you’ve grown out of this rebellious phase.”

“Phase? Is that seriously how you think of us?” Caitlyn clutched her hands under the table, now she was mad.

“After all those girls you used to sneak into your room, it’s the only logical conclusion.” She said humorously. “If you’re as serious about her as you say you are, then why haven’t you marked her yet?”

Caitlyn pursed her lips as she tried to keep a straight face at the question. A certain memory came to her, of the time she came closed to doing just that. Vi’s hot muscular body under her, her sweet scent invading her brain, her delicious neck covered in hickeys all exposed and ready for Caitlyn. What a day it had been. Crossing her legs uncomfortably, she cleared her throat with a small cough as heat rushed to her face.

She was seriously ready to give her that special bite right then and there. How messed up it would have been to force that on her, no different from a feral animal. Even if Vi was in denial about what she wanted, it wasn’t right. Plus a mate bite wasn’t something to be taken lightly since it was a permanent lifelong commitment, well mostly, anyway. The only way remove it is for one of them to die or prolonged physical separation that was said to be painful.

But if she’d done it, their cycles would have aligned together. Convenient in the sense that it was easier to track one as opposed to two. If she remembered correctly, Caitlyn wasn’t due for another week or so and Vi was due in about three weeks.

The other benefit that Caitlyn was especially fond of, was that their pheromones would become exclusive to each other’s. So on the chance that Vi accidentally releases them, no one would be able to smell them except for Caitlyn and vice versa. Which would be helpful given how Vi couldn’t control them and had recently developed a habit releasing them whenever she got too excited. Of course, she understood Vi couldn’t help it, but that didn’t mean Caitlyn was okay with others consuming what was hers.

But that reason wasn’t what compelled Caitlyn to threaten her with it. A mated pair would need to be within each other’s proximity at all times or have harsh withdrawals as a consequence. It would make them reliant on each other in a special kind of way.

Caitlyn would have forced Vi to stay with her if she’d gone through with it, or at least it make harder for her to leave. Thankfully she realized how demented she sounded when she’d calmed enough to think it through.

In all honesty, it was much more satisfying having Vi choose Caitlyn on her own accord and not because of some bond. It made her insides swell with happiness.

Caitlyn knew what she wanted for them in the future, but understood that a small part of Vi was still testing out the waters of their relationship. She absolutely hated the hint of doubt of in her eyes whenever Caitlyn professed her love for her. As if she still couldn’t believe someone was interested in her. Whoever made her feel that way, she should have them arrested.

Regardless, all that mattered was that Vi loved her back and decided to stay. Call her basic, but that’s all Caitlyn wanted from her. Maybe they will take that big step together as official mates in the future, but for now, she was more than content with what they had.

“Like I said, we’re taking it slow.” Caitlyn insisted.

Her mother sighed tiredly and Caitlyn bite the inside of her cheek, it didn’t hurt. “Disappointing in all aspects, aren’t we?” Cassandra said shaking her head.

The immediate hurt stung more than she anticipated. It almost mirrored the pain of when her mother didn’t bother to attend her promotion ceremony not too long ago. Her father showed up at least, but didn’t stick around.

“I disagree.” Caitlyn said in a quiet voice, she tasted a certainly coppery taste on her tongue. “I’m doing just fine.”

“An enforcer over than an esteemed councilor.” The cold sarcasm rolled effortlessly off her tongue. “And now a regressive omega from Zaun, does that sound fine to you?”

“Her name is Vi and she makes me happy.” Caitlyn murmured, looking up to meet matching blue eyes. Where they once once brought her comfort in her childhood, now she couldn’t stand them. Odd how Vi could continue looking at Caitlyn with love and not get irritated at the sight of her eyes. “If you only dragged me here to slander my life, then I think it’s time we cut short our mother daughter bonding time.”

If her one and only mother didn’t care, then it really was time for her to stop caring as well. This was the new normal for them, and yet, she still couldn’t get used to it. Always on her case over something.

A disappointment…

“Look, I’m not trying to bring you down.” Her mother said in a calm tone that only agitated Caitlyn. “I only want what’s best for you, and she’s got you wrapped around her dirty finger.”

So what if she did? “Can you please stop already.”

“And does she even like you back? Her affection could just be gratitude.” She said harshly. “Come on Caitlyn, ever think of that? Use your head.”

“Excuse me!” Caitlyn called their waiter over with as much composure as she could muster. Clearly she wasn’t getting through to her mom and she was just wasting her time. Time and energy that could be better spent elsewhere.

The poor boy looked nervous, shaking in his spotless white apron. His timid green eyes darting between her and her mother, Caitlyn almost felt bad for him. “Yes ma’am?”

“My desert, think I can it get to go right now?” She asked nicely in the calm voice, but that only scared the boy more. He practically ran off to the kitchen as soon as she was finished talking.

Turning to her mother, Caitlyn became aware of the way her hands were clutching the table cloth. She immediately relaxed her hands.

She shouldn’t let her mother get under her skin like that, and certainly shouldn’t let it show. At least Caitlyn had learned something useful from her. “I’m only going to say this once, Vi means the world to me. Whether you approve or not, I don’t care, so I would appreciate it if you kept your thoughts to yourself.”

Caitlyn swore her eyes twitched for a second. She opened her mouth to speak, probably to reprimand her for being a disrespectful brat, but shut it as soon as their waiter returned with a small white box, setting in front of her. “Here you are ma’am, can I get you anything else?”

“That’s alright, thank you.” Caitlyn dismissed him and he couldn’t look happier to leave. He looked a couple years younger than her, poor kid, she hoped her mother goes easy on him once she leaves.

“I don’t recall-” It looked like she was bout to start ranting again, but Caitlyn cut her off dropping her spoon onto the plate loudly. It clinked louder than tended but she didn’t care.

“Look Mom, this is my life. If I want to be a councilor, then I’ll be a councilor.” Caitlyn said through the ache in the back of her throat. Hold it in. “If I don’t, then I won’t, so get bloody over it already.” She pinched her thigh under the table to keep her emotions in check, just a little longer. “Don’t insult my girlfriend in front of me ever again.”

Wanting nothing more than to crawl under a rock and disappear, Caitlyn took a breath to compose herself. It wasn’t often she would riled up like this, but she’ll be damned if she stayed silent. In an effort to calm herself, she took a small sip of her disgustingly bitter tea. Stressed, tired, and drained all around, today had been awful so far. She hated being like this, but hopefully speaking her mind would make her mother understand. Cassandra was a reasonable woman and if she cared for her daughter’s happiness, perhaps she would come around.

She was quiet for a hot minute before sighing. “Maybe I didn’t make myself clear.” She stated, relaxing in her chair and Caitlyn’s stomach dropped, losing all hope.

Yeah, that will do it.

On top of being annoyed, she felt a new bubble of anger surge inside her chest. Biting her tongue hard, she immediately drew more blood. It’s like she was talking to brick wall, was she fucking deaf?

“No, I think you did so perfectly ” Caitlyn pushed her chair, standing up. Fuck it, she was over it, better to leave before saying something she’ll regret. “Take care of yourself.”

With that, Caitlyn starting walking out, making a beeline for the exit. She heard her mother calling out to her, but she successfully tuned her out. Whatever else she wanted to say, she wasn’t about to hear it. She’d heard enough already.

Without wasting more time than she already had, she soon lost herself to the crowd outside. If her mother wanted to catch up to her, it would be a lost cause. Piltover was a rather busy city, especially with this nice sunny weather, everyone was out and about their business.

Walking along the cobblestone sidewalk with no clear destination in mind, Caitlyn had to consciously control her breathing. Hyperventilating wouldn’t do her any good, nor would crying make her feel any better. She usually had better control of her emotions, it wasn’t normal for her to get this agitated. Maybe that was a good thing, it proved how strongly she felt about Vi.

Vi was precious to Caitlyn, that much was obvious. So why couldn’t her mother see that and be supportive for once in her life? With a defeated sigh, her eyes glanced at the small park she found herself in. Though normally empty, today it was filled people, mostly families having picnics.

Must be nice.

Sitting on the small park bench to collect her thoughts, Caitlyn closed her eyes, trying to think of anything to distract herself. Slowly her headache calmed down, that’s good. Basking in the sun’s warm rays, she tiredly stared up at the clouds in the sky. It was hot, but oddly felt nice. Which reminded her of how she was supposed to have lunch with Vi today on this spot during their break, but her mother ruined such plans for her. Though her own appetite was nonexistent, she hoped Vi had eaten at least.

Her relationship with her mother was…complicated.

As much as she still loved and cared for her deeply, Caitlyn couldn’t stand her. Deep down, Caitlyn understood she simply had her best interest in mind, but her definition of success didn’t exactly aligned with hers. Always something to say about every single decision she made for herself. What she wore, how she talked, how she carried herself, the list was infinite. It wouldn’t hurt to leave Caitlyn alone and give her much needed space.

It wasn’t always like this.

They used to be very closed back when she was young. Back when she was still so called agreeable, when she still listened to mommy without question.

Obedience had been grained into her mind for as long as she could remember. One of her earliest memory being of her parents showing her how to hold a pen correctly and how to speak properly.

At least back then, her orders were simple and more logical. Perfect test scores? She was academically bight so that was easy enough. Go to bed on time? Done, she was tired anyway. Dress appropriately? Formal wear was all she had, so no arguments there. Compliance came naturally to her.

And then the drift began.

If Caitlyn were to pinpoint where this shift originated, she would say it all started with her long term friend. Jayce. Though nearly a decade older than her, they really hit it off when her parents introduced him to her.

Between not going to school like normal kids her age and being an only child, Caitlyn had a lonely upbringing. That must have been why she’d been quick to latch on to him.

Jayce, for all his flaws, was kind and she loved his company. Whether it be helping to transport equipment to his lab, helping him take notes, or even just listening to him ramble about whatever gadget or trinket he was working on, she liked it enough.

She was happy for while, even thought she had a small crush on him at one point. Except the thought of kissing him sent nausea straight to her stomach, he was more of an older brother figure. It felt wrong and straight up gross.

Whereas with Vi, just the thought of her lovely girlfriend was enough to make Caitlyn’s stomach churn in excitement.

Unfortunately, when his scandalous use of magic was exposed, her parents had been quick to cut ties with him. And being a Kiramman, that extended to Caitlyn as well.

She knew they were in the wrong, and yet, she went along with it. This was one of her biggest regrets.

Thankfully it all worked out in the end. Jayce found a partner who believed in him, and together, they was able to change the council’s stance on magic.

It was then that she decided she wouldn’t blindly follow instructions anymore. This was when she started her so called rebellious phase. If making her own judgements and doing her best to be a decent person is considered a disappointment, then they really won’t like Vi. She was a bigger so called disappointment than Caitlyn, and that wasn’t going to change anytime soon.

Vi was special to her, and not just because she was her girlfriend and was madly in love with her. She was also the first person she’d ever met on her own.

Everyone before had always been there because of her parents’ connections. Jayce? Her parents were sponsoring him. Her firearms mentor Grayson? Her parents hired her. Casual acquaintance? Just kids of her parent’s friends.

It even bled into her more intimate parts of her life. Being the so called loaded Kiramman heir, a dominate alpha no less, it was easy to catch the eye of potential partners. She never let herself get serious with anyone though. All they wanted was that sweet Kiramman privilege, and Caitlyn wanted a warm body next to her for the night, so it worked out. Still lonely at the end, but at least she’d gotten sexual release.

It felt nice to have someone whose connection didn’t trace back to her parents. Their relationship felt more real. Vi couldn’t be influenced or bought by them, she was only there for Caitlyn. It was nice.

Caitlyn appreciated how Vi had no interest in her family’s wealth. She’ll poke fun at her, sure, but never cross the line. Her mother had been right about one thing. Vi had Caitlyn wrapped around her finger, and the alpha girl didn’t mind it one bit. She was that much in love with Vi and wouldn’t let anyone get in the way of that.

Glancing at the sun beginning to set, she was surprised by how much time had passed. What a short day it’d been, she should get moving. Vi was probably still at the station, so it gave her more time to compose herself. Thankfully she’d refrained from crying so she didn’t have a puffy face to deal with.

Wiping her sweaty hands on her clothes, Caitlyn began heading back home. Swallowing her dry throat, she was looking forward to a cold glass of water. It seem like summer had come early this year, she felt too warm. Thankfully it wasn’t far from the park, she soon found herself turning to the quiet street where Vi’s place was located.

Or rather, where their place was located.

After they made it official, Caitlyn practically moved in, so they were currently living together. It wasn’t an immediate arrangement, more of a gradual process. She would spend the nights on weekends, and then a few days out of the workweek. Whenever they felt like staying in watch a movie or even to get work done together, they always did it there. She liked being alone with her, didn’t have to worry about servants or her parents eavesdropping on their conversations or activities. The Kiramman estate was no place for privacy.

Soon after a while, Caitlyn began leaving some her belongings there since it was more convenient than bringing a duffle bag of clothes every time she slept over. The next thing she knew, Vi was teasing her about how she’d taken over her closet. She couldn’t feel bad though, not when Vi brought in a large wardrobe into the bedroom for Caitlyn to put away her things in. She failed to keep it in her pants that day and made sure to show Vi how much she appreciated her.

Even the living room became messy for a while. With the coffee table covered in her paperwork and the floors covered in her charts and diagrams, it was difficult to walk around them. She recalled having a similar setup in her bedroom at her parent’s and them ordering the maids to clean up the mess. After being berated for bringing work home, Caitlyn began locking her door afterwards and made it off limits to everyone.

She knew she shouldn’t let herself get obsessed like that, but seeing the diagrams on display connecting the evidence helped with her investigations greatly. She’d always been more of a visual type of person. Seeing the spread helped her focus.

Still not an excuse though. Caitlyn half expected Vi to get upset with her, but was instead met with support.

Using some of her small savings, Vi converted one of the spare rooms into an office for her. Furnishing it with a desk and bookshelves, she even mounted whiteboards to the walls. Of course, Caitlyn felt guilty for invading her home like that, but Vi was quick to assure her it was fine, that she wasn’t using that room anyway. Said it’s what normal people do.

And the dumbass wondered out loud how Caitlyn could possibly love her so much. So dumb to not to see why.

Pulling out the key that used to be only for emergencies, it was now the one she used daily. When she pushed the door open, she was surprised to see Vi was home already.

Sitting upside down on the couch with her face buried in a hat and inhaling deeply was also unexpected…

Wait, is that mine?

“I’m home.” Caitlyn stood awkwardly at the doorway as she met her shocked gray eyes.

Slowly, Vi sat herself upright, her face turning pink. “I uh, it’s not what it looks like.” She said quickly and that made her look even more guilty.

“Right...” Caitlyn’s stomach did somersaults at the way Vi’s surprised face changed to a nervous smile. “Couldn’t fool me, miss me that much?”

“Maybe a little.” Vi said as she ran her hand through her pink hair, pushing it out of her face. “You came to bed really late last night and were gone before I woke up too.”

Pants and jacket discarded on the floor near her, she was half dressed in uniform. The buttons of her blue and gold shirt were undone, exposing her abdominal muscles and sports bra. Sitting in her tight boxer briefs that highlighted her delicious curves, Caitlyn averted her eyes. If she was trying to seduce her, it was working. If only she would put on the hat as well…

Caitlyn doubted that was the case though. In the short time since living with her, she learned that Vi liked undressing to her undergarments as soon as she was home. Not that Caitlyn had any complaints, far from it, but she’d been curious enough to ask why. Vi simply answered that she felt stuffy under all those layers, it did explain why the majority of her shirts were sleeveless. “Sorry about that, I also missed you.”

Nodding with a small smile, Vi tossed Caitlyn her enforcer hat. “Found this on the floor. You know, I have the station morons looking downtown for you.”

After checking to see if it was cleaned, she hanged it on the coat rack next to the entrance. She’d forgotten about all about it after her mother’s interruption. “You should call it in.”

“Yeah I probably should.” She said nonchalantly as she grasped her phone, mischief gleaming her eyes. “But this thing isn’t charged, so I can’t possibly do that and the house phone is too far.”

Caitlyn humorously rolled her eyes as she walked passed her to the kitchen. She should reprimand Vi for messing with those idiots, but decided against it. If they couldn’t figure to check the Kiramman estate or even her place with Vi, then they’re only making fools of themselves.

But this level of incompetence was still inexcusable. Since the station had extra training coming up next month, sending in a recommendation for them didn’t sound like a bad idea. After their return, she’ll assign them some missing person cases and evaluate whether they were worth keeping or not.

Caitlyn knew this might be harsh, but so far she hadn’t heard any complaints from above. Besides weeding out useless enforcers, she’d implemented a small rewards system to promote and recognize those who were deserving. With more cases being be closed than ever, morale was at an all time high at the station.

Setting the box down on the counter, she ran her hand over her stiff neck. A cold bath sounded nice. “I brought you some-.”

Before Caitlyn could finish, hands covered in white wraps found themselves around her torso. She immediately placed her hands over Vi’s and couldn’t help but lean against her cool body. She felt so nice.

“So where were you?” Resting her head on Caitlyn’s shoulder, her tone was serious, no trace of the previous humor.

“No where in particular, my mom just wanted to have a chat.” Caitlyn murmured, not wanting to go into detail about it. She never felt right venting about her family problems, didn’t want to come off as an entitled brat.

Vi had more than her fair share of loss. Caitlyn didn’t know the details surrounding her childhood, but she’d been able to piece together enough. She lost her parents young, and her adoptive family as well. No friends or even acquaintances to speak of, Vi was alone. The only living relative she had wanted nothing to do with her.

It was plain sad all around. For Caitlyn to complain about how involved her own parents were in her life, it felt insensitive on her part.

Part of Caitlyn wondered if she was perhaps overthinking again. Unlike herself, Vi was strong. Of course she had to be, given her circumstances and upbringing, she was tough. A verbal beating from her mother probably wouldn’t faze her.

She wasn’t weak like Caitlyn.

But on the other hand, Vi shouldn’t have to put up with her parents’ shit in the first place.

“Just a chat? Alright, if you say so.” Vi hummed against her ear as she she leaned away and placed her hands on her hips.

Letting out a small breath of relief, Caitlyn was grateful to Vi for not being pushy with her. She appreciated how she knew when to give her space.

Until her head spun rapidly when Vi used her strong hands to turn her body around.

“Vi!” She yelled in surprised when the shorter girl easily lifted her off the ground with her muscular arms. With a heated embarrassed face, Caitlyn held onto her shoulders. No matter how many times Vi did this, she didn’t think she would ever get used to it. It left her flustered every time.

Smirking, Vi hiked her up to the kitchen counter, settling between her legs. “Tell me Cupcake, what did she tell you?” Holding her knees, she spread Caitlyn’s legs apart and moved closer.

Hyper aware of the way her skirt moved up, exposing more of her thighs, Caitlyn liked the air against her heated skin too much. It reminded her of how thirsty she’d been before. “Nothing important, just wanted to see her only daughter.”

Vi cocked her head sideways as she reached up and took Caitlyn’s head in her hands. The alpha girl was expecting her to go for a kiss, which she would gladly welcomed. Except Vi wasn’t looking at her, as she parted her blue hair behind her ears, she realized too late what she was doing. “Fuck, that’s a brightass red.”

Caitlyn quickly leaned her head away, instantly covering her ear with her hand. “It’s fine, just irritated.” Yes, her mom pulled her ear hard, but it wasn’t hurting anymore. It wasn’t as bad as it looked, frankly, she’d forgotten about it.

If Vi knew where to look, then that meant she’d gotten word of her mother’s stunt. But Vi wasn’t at the station at the time, so that meant she’d had to have heard it from someone. Therefore, they were talking about her at work. Perfect, just what she needed, circulating gossip about little rich girl.

Clenching her jaw in anger, Vi’s stormy eyes sharpened. “Does she do that often?” Her voice with a hint of raspiness. She was mad.

Does she think less of her? “Just when I ignore her calls.” Caitlyn answered carefully and hoped that she would drop it. Maybe she should direct her attention elsewhere. “Shouldn’t you be at work?”

Vi gave her a knowing skeptical look, but then her face softened and gave a small nod. Caitlyn had to consciously stop herself from sighing in relief. “I asked to leave early and they let me. You know, one of the many perks of having my lovely senior enforcer as a partner.”

At that moment, she recalled her mother’s comments about Vi using her. No, she wasn’t like that.

But if she was, she found herself not being bothered by it. Any other person telling her stuff like that, Caitlyn would have gotten angry and annoyed. But because it was Vi, she instead felt a smile on her lips. “But of course, glad to be useful.

“Yes, very useful.” Vi agreed as she finally took a step back, giving her much needed space. Bending down to one knee, she began undoing the laces of her boots. Blushing, Caitlyn tried to stop her, but her hands quickly slapped away.

“Okay this is gonna sound cheesy as hell.” Vi said carefully before swallowing, her gray eyes down casted. “But whatever shit is going on, just know I’m on your side.”

Feeling a strong lump in the back of her throat, Caitlyn felt her eyes swell with tears. She recalled what Vi had told her all those months ago, about being no good. Stupid girl.

Blinking her eyes rapidly, she swallowed deeply. She needed to stop being so emotional. She likely would have cried right then and there if Vi had been looking at her face, but she was focused on her boots.

Slowing her breathing, she relaxed herself. Without a second though, she reached down and affectionately ran her trembling hands through her pink hair. Caitlyn marveled at how soft her coarse hair had become. So different from when she first came up here. It was slowly growing longer, long enough to grab from her previously shaved side.

Caitlyn’s heart warmed at the way the girl leaned her head into her touch. “I’m fine, really.”

Removing one boot, Vi glanced up, her eyes analyzing her for a split second before focusing on finishing her task. What are you thinking? “Okay.” She breathed out in resignation, finally dropping it.

Despite feeling like shit, Caitlyn appreciated the gesture nonetheless. Deep down, she knew Vi wouldn’t judge her and that she was being stupid. But she didn’t want to involve her in pointless family drama.

“There, all done.” With that, second boot was on the floor next to the other along with her socks.

“Thank you.” Caitlyn said as she stretched out her feet, liking the new airflow. As Vi stood back up, Caitlyn wrapped her long legs around her and pulled her closer. “Don’t you want to see what I got you?”

Vi gave her a teasing smile, letting her eyes ran up and down her body before giving her a wink. And just like that, a fluttering bloomed in Caitlyn’s chest once again. Vi was gorgeous. “Looks good, don’t mind if I have a taste.”

She leaned in for a kiss, but was met with Caitlyn’s palm as she gently pushed her back. Rolling her eyes in amusement, she chuckled. “Not me dummy.”

Her disappointed eyes drifted to the white box next to Caitlyn. “Alright let me see.” Grabbing the small white box, she opened it.

Caitlyn didn’t care for it though. She was focused on Vi’s face, and as always, her reaction did not disappoint. Brows raised high, her wide eyes had a certain spark glowing in them. Her jaw relaxed, mouth slightly ajar. It was understandable, it was the prettiest slice of cake that Caitlyn had ever seen. “Fuck, is this strawberry?!”

“Sure is.” Caitlyn replied as she reached for the drawer next to her and pulled out a spoon before handing it to Vi.

“Damn, you topsiders go all out.” Vi said as her eyes narrowed in on the details. Pink frosting over strawberry bread and chocolate filling, topped with edible pearls. Sitting on top was a chocolate button displaying the restaurant logo. “Don’t mind if I do.”

“Of course.” Caitlyn’s lips curled into a smile as she watched Vi finally take a spoonful into her mouth, loving the way her eyes widen at the taste.

“Holy shit, it’s good!” She said after swallowing. Grabbing another spoonful, Vi held it up to Caitlyn’s face. “Open wide.”

Smiling at her excitement, she shook her head. “I got it for you Vi.”

“Yes all mine.” She agreed, her eyes never leaving Caitlyn’s face. “Say ahh.”

Feeling slight heat rush to her face, Caitlyn opened her mouth and allowed Vi to feed her. Oh, it was good. The flavors exploding in her mouth, the bread was moist and delicious, not overly sweet. The chocolate was creamy and strong against her tongue, that was good.

As she watched Vi take another bite, her cheeks bulged in fullness. Looking down to see her soft pink hair fall down the side of her freckled face, her gray eyes brighter than usual. In her current state of undress, her loose shirt suddenly looked big on her smaller frame. A bittersweet emotion flourish in the pit of Caitlyn’s stomach. And it only became worse when Vi looked up at her with a small smile.

When Caitlyn had learned that Vi had a thing for sweets, particularly pastries, she made it a habit to bring her something every now and then. Looking at her muscular build, tattoos, scars, and sarcastic attitude, it wouldn’t have been anyone’s first guess. But she was just a tough box of surprises. It did explain why she gave her that nickname that was equal times annoying and endearing.

As she finished up and wiped the crumbs off her scarred lip, Caitlyn felt that tug again. It was moments like these that reminded her of how young she still was. She’d been surprised to learn Vi was about a year younger than her, Caitlyn always assumed she was older with the way she behaved sometimes, but she was wrong.

She suspected it had something to do with growing up as an older sister, not to mention her exposure to pollution and immense stress. For as tough as she was, Caitlyn knew that part of that was just a front. Her scent confirmed as much. Vi had grown up too fast, so giving her these simple pleasures was always bittersweet moment for Caitlyn.

“Yes?” Vi asked after noting how much Caitlyn was staring at her. With a curious look, she sat the now empty box down. “Got something you want to tell me?”

Instead of answering her, Caitlyn took one of her hands in hers and inspected them. Her bandages were still clean, that was good. She didn’t have to get rough with anyone today, her day had been peaceful. That brought Caitlyn some peace of mind.

Pushing up the sleeves of her shirt, she began slowly unrolling the wraps from her arms, exposing more of her scarred skin. Caitlyn has seen and touched the more private areas of her body several times by now, but doing this to Vi was a thousand times more intimate.

For Vi, these weren’t just her hands. They were her fists, her main weapon so to speak. As she’d come to find out, Vi wasn’t good with firearms. Her aim was horrendous, couldn’t keep her hands steady enough save her life. Despite the pointers from Caitlyn, she never got any better. As bad as she was, she made up for it with her reflexes. Strong and quick on her feet, her punches were powerful. That’s all she needed.

Trusting Caitlyn with her hands was the same was trusting her with her life.

The way Vi was staring at her face had her heart pounding against her rib cage. A low wave of anxiety settled in her stomach. Vi had told her before how she didn’t deserve her, but she was wrong, very wrong. Caitlyn had been the lucky one of the two.

As her mind wondered back to her mom, she felt frustrated. Why was she like this? Had her mom really gotten in her head?

Looking at Vi’s hands to not focus on that, Caitlyn gently caressed the skin along the back of her hand from her wrist to her fingertips.

Vi’s hands were lovely to look at. It sounded like a weird statement, but they really here. Her skin had become more soft since moving up here. The white scars along on her knuckles, the veins that bugled out along her wrists and down to her sturdy fingers were attractive.

“Caitlyn…” Vi’s calm voice made her look up to her dazed face. Just the sound of her voice was enough to make Caitlyn feel something else. She smelled so good…

Her thoughts were jumbled all around in her head, couldn’t think clearly. She might need space.

Yes, it might help her think straight if Vi wasn’t so closed. As much as she didn’t want to, she removed her legs from around Vi and used them to gently push her back.

But ever the stubborn one, Vi couldn’t seem to grasp or care how lightheaded Caitlyn was becoming. She wrapped her strong arms around her waist, pulling Caitlyn to her. She savored the feel of her body.

“Don’t push me away Cupcake.” With a soft voice, she rested her head in her shoulder, releasing stronger amounts of pheromones.

Caitlyn shut her eyes as her body tingled at the plead. Burying her face in pink hair, Vi’s scent was so sweet and good, could never grow tired of it. It’s likely she wasn’t letting them out on purpose, but that only made her more inclined to obey her. “I don’t think I’ll be able to stop Vi.”

Vi grazed her lips along her jaw, drawing small whimpers from the back of Caitlyn’s throat. “What do you want to do?”

Her thoughts raced faster than she could process them. What does she mean by that? As in what they should do at this very moment? Or what Caitlyn should do in general? She didn’t know anything. No that was wrong, she only knew exactly what she wanted to do.

“Fuck.” Was all Caitlyn could manage to whisper as she crashed her lips against hers. They were so soft against hers, so lovely. As she pushed herself off the counter, Vi broke off the kiss too soon and took a step back to give her space. Yeah too late for that.

While the gesture seemed nice, that was not what Caitlyn needed, not anymore. Immediately leaning her body into Vi’s arms, she closed the gap between them. Nearly stumbling to the floor, Vi held Caitlyn’s waist steady. Taking more steps back, she soon found herself sandwiched between the Caitlyn and the wall behind her.

Ever since hitting puberty, Caitlyn had never been a fan of her height. It brought unwanted attention, not to mention making her clumsier overall. Vi was by no means short, but now as Caitlyn towered over her, she suddenly appreciated these extra inches. Looking down at Vi’s cute face and her gray eyes, she felt heat rush to her face, chills ran down her body.

Caitlyn opened her mouth to say something, anything, but couldn’t come up with words. Not when the air she breathed in tasted so damn sweet. She wanted nothing more than to devour her completely.

Giving up her composure for a second, she leaned down and pressed her lips against her jawline almost harshly. It wasn’t enough, Vi’s gasp turned her on even more. “I- want you.” As if it wasn’t already obvious, she voiced her intentions. She wanted nothing more than to strip her of her clothes and taste the pale freckles that laid hidden from her sight. “Fuck Vi, I want you…”

How long had it been since they’ve fooled around? Apparently too long because Caitlyn couldn’t recall. She’d been too busy and tired these past few weeks. But now she wasn’t tired and Vi was right in front of her…

Vi’s breath hitched when Caitlyn’s hands reached her bare midsection, feeling her muscles with much enthusiasm. Clenching her jaw tightly, Vi leaned her head away and held Caitlyn’s wrists from moving farther up to her chest. Was it a no then? “Hold up Cait, you should be resting.”

If she wasn’t already turned on, she definitely was now. Vi’s concern for her well being spurred on a fluttering in her stomach. The anxiety from earlier was replaced by lustful desires that were making her hot all over. After this shitty day, she didn’t just want her, she needed her. She’d earned this much. “Violet.”

At the mention of her name, sweet pheromones fogged Caitlyn’s mind up beyond belief. Any chance of stopping was now a lost cause. “Right now? You really should sleep.” Vi’s soft voice reached her ears. Pressing her cool forehead against Caitlyn’s, she sucked in her breath. “You’re burning up.”

“For you…” Without thinking, she finally pressed her mouth against hers, immediately pushing her tongue in. She was hit with the lingering taste of strawberry, the cake slice from earlier. So sweet, so good, it suited her well. And fuck her breath was hot, and wet, so fucking wet. She wanted to taste her other wetness, it’s been so long since she’s gone down on her.

Pressing Vi’s shoulder against the wall with one hand, she intertwined her free hand along the locks of her short pink hair. Gently pulling on it to force her face upwards, Caitlyn deepened the kiss.

“Ummf-” Vi grunted breathlessly against her lips in surprised, but didn’t pull away from her touch. Her voice, just the sweet sound of her voice alone was such a turn on, how was she doing that?

Caitlyn pressed her heated body against hers, unconsciously wanting as much physical contact as she could get. Feeling as though she was on fire, she moved her lips hurriedly along Vi’s, so soft. Her nostrils flared at the rush of sweet pheromones invading her headspace. In wanting to return the favor, she began releasing her own pheromones, only to realize she already was. How long had she been doing that?

That was when Vi made a move to reach for Caitlyn’s hands, seeking some control. The way she desperately gripped her hands hard almost numb, it brought out something in Caitlyn that she couldn’t explain. Once again pushing against her, the alpha girl pressed Vi’s hands against the wall. Slowing the movement of her lips, she finally focused her eyes on gray ones staring back.

Shutting her eyes at the rush of emotions surfacing in her brain, Caitlyn finally pulled away. Feeling her smaller chest heaving breathlessly against hers, she wondered if she perhaps overdid it. Not that she regretted one bit of it, not when Vi looked so flustered and cute as hell. Her lips were blood red from the stimulation, maybe it had been too much. Was she being pushy? Clingy maybe?

No, that was impossible.

As turned on and heated as she was, Caitlyn was prepared to stop as soon as she gave the word. And Vi had chosen not to. Plus, the omega girl was physically stronger than her by a long shot. She could easily overpower Caitlyn if she so wanted to. It leveled the playing field if she stopped to think about it. Yes Caitlyn was the one in full control at moment, but only because Vi was allowing it.

“If you keep this up, I won’t be able to stop either.” Vi murmured, letting go of her hands. Her fingers fumbled with the buttons on Caitlyn’s clothes. “You know that right?”

Smirking, Caitlyn rolled her eyes as she teasingly released more pheromones, enjoying the way her soft eyes would dilate. “I can live with that.”

She looked like she wanted to say something, but her voice cut off into a soft whimper as Caitlyn slipped her hand under her bra. Her nipple instantly stiffened at her touch, she gave her a light pinch, instantly earning a soft barely audible groan from her. Hot.

“You like that Vi?” The alpha girl pressed her lips against her ear, letting her hot breath wash over her sensitive ear. Caitlyn was nothing if not observant, she’d had full knowledge of her likes at this point.

As Vi squirmed and arched her back under her, Caitlyn gently tugged and pulled at her nipple, trying to bring her the most pleasure she could. Biting her scarred lip, she gave her a confident smile. “You know I do.”

Nodding, Caitlyn let her tongue slip out and trailed it along Vi’s neck, savoring the saltiness of her sweat, feeling out the sudden goosebumps at the sensation. Vi’s sudden breathless moan brought heat down straight to her loins.

Lustful pride burst in Caitlyn’s chest as she moved her hand downwards from her chest, feeling her delicious muscles until she slipped it into her underwear. Going pass the soft hairs, she was immediately met with her wetness. “That’s my good girl, hold still for me yeah?”

They haven’t even done much, and yet, Vi was drenched in her slick. Already soaked through her underwear, heated blood rushed to Caitlyn’s head.

Releasing more sweet pheromones for her to consume, Caitlyn breathed her in. “You’re soaked Vi, can you feel it?”

Before she could give a response, Caitlyn removed her hand, opting pressed her thigh against her heated center. A sudden chill ran down her spine as at the sensation of Vi. So wet, damn, she wanted to be inside her girlfriend already, it was too hot. It would be so good, but she wanted to play around first. Stroking her with her thigh, Caitlyn angled herself to better rub against her clit.

Shutting her eyes and nodding, Vi hid her face in the crook of her neck. Her soft moans edged Caitlyn farther from her sanity. Her voice was objectively pleasing to listen to, she absolutely loved everything about Vi.

Smiling in satisfaction when an especially loud sound escaped from her mouth. Caitlyn moved her lips along her earlobe. Her soft trembles at the action, made her want to bite Vi, but she resisted that strong urge. “Wanna cum now?”

Moving her hips in sync to Caitlyn’s touch, Vi harshly clutched to her shoulders for support. She would have bruises later, but didn’t mind. It served to prove how good she was doing. “Yes…”

“Yes, what?” The alpha girl asked, tugging her hair back, making their eyes meet. As a way to mess with her, Caitlyn significantly slowed down her movements.

Immediately opening her eyes at the sudden lost of momentum, Vi glared at her. Annoyance prominent on her face, so sexy. “Oh fuck you.”

“No Violet, I do the fucking around here.” Grinning at the look of distrain, Caitlyn grew more excited. So maybe she’d become a bit of pervert, but that was okay. Releasing more of her pheromones, she loved the way Vi’s face immediately softened. “Now be a good girl and answer me.”

Her changed demeanor, she was completely under Caitlyn’s control. Vi’s small sigh of defeat and irritation almost made her take back her words. “I want to cum on your leg Cupcake, please let me.”

If there was one thing Caitlyn liked more than being in control, it was this. Knowing how that she was not just needed, but also wanted, it spurred something in her. No greater feeling.

The wet spot on her underwear now more prominent than ever, Caitlyn reached down to pull them down and off of her. Not wasting any more time, she pressed her thigh into her bare heated center once again, enthusiastically rubbing her.

Oh man, Vi felt so good on her, so wet, she could only imagine how much better it would be to put it in. The scent of her slick arousal was turning her on even more. Dripping down their legs, so damn wasteful.

“Fuck Cait!” Vi swore in a low voice, spreading her legs farther apart, her fisted hands fiercely pulling at the blue haired girl’s clothes. “Almost there, I I- want to touch you too.”

“Not yet.” Caitlyn murmured, shutting her eyes. Clutching Vi’s biceps to hold her still, she wanted to focus on her a little longer. Burying her face into pink hair, she groaned at the sensational scent. Vi was close, so damn close, she was grinding her hips vigorously against her. The alpha girl felt as though she was about to climax herself.

Without thinking, she began pulling Vi’s loose shirt down her shoulders, revealing more if her strong shoulders. Her beautiful muscles gleaming in her sweat. The tattoos glowing under her flushed skin…

Fuck me.

Overcome with a primal urgency, she brought her mouth down on her shoulder. Not the correct spot for that special bite, but it would still be satisfying and that’s all that mattered. Sucking on her skin hard, she savored her trembling body. Fuck, she wanted to make hers, only hers…

Before she could anything else, she was taken back as Vi’s orgasm finally crashed down on them. Shuddering against her hold, the omega girl buried her face into Caitlyn’s chest. Her shrieks of pleasure muffled out, arms holding her tightly. Despite this, Caitlyn continued to stroke her heated center, determined to drag this out for as long as Vi could handle.

The flood of sweet pheromones had Caitlyn shaking against her, it was too much, too intense to handle. They held on to each other as her pleasure slowly subsided.

“You okay?” Vi was the first to break the silence as her body slumped against the wall, always the considerate one.

Amusement fluttered in Caitlyn. “No, not really.”

Smirking, Vi wiggled her arms and allowed her loose shirt to fall to the ground. Quickly removing her bra as well, she reached for Caitlyn’s erection, cupping her through her clothes. How long has she been hard? “I can fix that, let me take care of you Cupcake.”

“Yeah?” Caitlyn bit her lip to not jerk her hips to her. Vi was touching her! Her arousal rising, she wanted her already. Vi’s heated center was still fresh in her memory. “Violet...”

Letting out a loud breath, Vi teasingly squeezed her before looking up with feigned innocence in her eyes. “Yes?”

“Ah-” Caitlyn let out an unashamed whimper at the simple stimulation. Craving her touch, she hated how quick she was to let her go. Vi fumble with the buttons at the alpha girl’s shirt, ripping a few off in the process.

“I want to fuck you Vi.” She said absentmindedly, trailing her hands around her strong arms. Fuck, her girlfriend was perfect. Vi nodded as she continued her task at undressing her. “The couch…” Her imagination was racing too fast.

Caitlyn smiled and parted her sweaty pink bangs out of the way. She gave her a quick peck on the forehead, she felt hot. “Over the armrest, I want your sweet ass in the air.”

Vi’s hands halted, she gave her a questioning look. “Wait, what?”

“You heard me.” Caitlyn undid the rest of the buttons, and unzipped her skirt. Quickly stripping herself, she gestured to the couch. “I’m going fuck you from behind, is that fine?”

With a small smirk, she squeezed Caitlyn’s hand before nodding. “As long as it’s you.” Her pheromones spiking as she did as instructed.

It wasn’t until she freed her erection from all constraints that she took the time to admire her beautiful girl. How had she gotten so lucky.

If there was one word to describe Vi, it would be touchable.

Fuck Vi was so touchable under her. Her beautifully sculpted muscles and her tatted up back, she was a work of art to put it simply. So gorgeous to look at it. And her equally perfect ass was just calling her name, begging to be touched.

Wasting no more time, she finally let her hands roam her butt. Soft and yet firm at the same time. Vi shuddered against her, but said nothing. Squeezing the mounds of flesh with both hands, she clenched her teeth the strong release of sweet pheromones.

“I should have known how much of an omega you were when I first saw this.” Caitlyn commented as she slapped both her hands on her, immediately leaving the flesh red. So pretty.

“Get on with it already.” Her raspy voice spoke as she turned her head to look at Caitlyn, giving her a side glare. Beautiful.

Feeling her herself throb in anticipation, Caitlyn couldn’t take it anymore. She lined up her erection to her wet entrance before slipping inside in one swoop.

“Fuck!” They both cried out simultaneously in a sudden burst of pleasure.

Caitlyn gasped as she felt Vi’s burning insides clutching her desperately. So wet, Vi was so wet against her, so good. If she were to let herself be consumed by it, she would have came right then and there. With a quivering breath, she held on to Vi’s hips to keep herself steady. She wasn’t about to stop end this anytime soon, no, she was going to get her fill of her favorite person.

Leaning down on Vi’s back, she wrapped her her arms around her torso. Pressing their bodies together, she savored the warmth of Vi’s bare skin, she felt so good. Her sweet muscles were soft to the touch, Caitlyn couldn’t help but squeeze her tighter. Burying her face in the spot between her shoulder blades, more sweet pheromones swirled around her head. She groaned as she inhaled them, absolutely loving it.

“You’re so good for me baby.” Caitlyn cooed, knowing how much Vi loved being praised. “My strong girl, I don’t have to worry about hurting you, do I?”

“No…” Vi gasped and squirmed as she felt Caitlyn’s hot breath on her sensitive back. She clutched the alpha girl’s hands, her whole body continuing to shake. “Sensitive…”

If she was ticklish from just this, then how was she able to hold still for all these tattoos? Regardless, Caitlyn found it cute all the same. Pushing down the urge to mess with Vi, she began to move her hips. She dragged herself out until just the tip of her cock was in before roughly thrusting back into her warmth. “Ah!”

Caitlyn shuddered and grazed her teeth along the tender skin of her spine, drawing out a moan from the girl underneath. She couldn’t help but groan at the sound of it, she loved listening to Vi. Her voice was so lovely and appealing to her ears. Caitlyn pushed her hips back before slamming back into her with all her might, slowly finding a pace. The couch creaked rhythmically as she began to slowly thrust her hips into her, making sure nearly the whole length was out before pushing in.

“Feels good.” Vi breathed out. Her grasped on Caitlyn’s hands tightened. “Cait-” Her voice broke into a moan.

“Violet…” Moving her head upwards along her toned back, Caitlyn nuzzled her face into the back of her neck. Her scent was phenomenal, as strong as ever, she could never have enough of them. No matter how many times she’d consumed them, she knew she would never grow tired of it. “I love you Violet.” She whispered into her ear and rejoiced in her trembling.

Caitlyn gasped in pleasure when she felt her inner walls squeezing her tightly. Fuck, she couldn’t help but ram harder into her omega as a consequence. “Fuck you’re so tight darling. You make me feel so good.”

The pink haired girl shook underneath, her body so hot to the touch. “I can’t see you.” Vi murmured with a weak voice, leaning her head back, trying to get closer to her. She let out a sensational moan when Caitlyn thrust back into her at a certain angle.

Peppering small kisses along her well built shoulders, Caitlyn let out a shaky breath, her voice raspy and dry. “I’m right here my love.” Sucking on her soft freckled skin, she wasn’t satisfied until she saw the burning red mark she’d left on her. She didn’t know about Vi, but Caitlyn liked leaving hickeys on her. Proof of their activities when all was said and done.

Breaking free of Vi’s hands, she leaned back up. Caitlyn instantly missed the skin contact, but loved the new view it afforded. Digging her fingers into her hips, she didn’t know what she loved most. The sight of her muscular exposed back as she took her from behind or the trust Vi held in Caitlyn to be put in this position in the first place.

“Feel me inside you Violet.” The alpha girl murmured, rolling her hooded eyes back in pleasure. Each long stroke had her sucking in her breath as Vi’s inner walls hugged her tightly whenever she entered, as if not wanting her to leave.

“Yes Cupcake.” Vi panted out. She could tell the poor girl was closed by the kind of scent she was emitting. Her fisted hands were white from clutching the couch cushions tightly in her hands. What gorgeous hands. “I fucking feel you, I’m so close…”

Caitlyn wasn’t fairing any better, not much longer now before she comes. Her body suddenly quivered in spiked arousal, glancing down at herself, she understood why. She let out a frustrated groan at the way the base of her cock continued to swell. For fuck’s sake, nothing was going her way today.

Her knot was here was and ready, but Caitlyn wasn’t. Despite being a dominant alpha, knotting wasn’t something she normally did. Only during her ruts every now and then, but never in between. That is until she met Vi…

Ever since she accidentally slipped it in Vi that time, she’d been hyper vigilant about it. Always on the lookout for the early signs and always cautious about not getting carried away. She didn’t want to hurt Vi, not again. Thankfully they haven’t had any incidents, or had her knot form again for that matter.

But now that it was here, all Caitlyn wanted to do was put it in again. To feel herself be tied to her favorite person. Fuck, she wanted it. She wanted to be closer than ever to Vi…

Keeping her thrusting shallow, she refrained from accidentally pushing in too far. She bit her tongue in both pleasure and anger as the pleasure slowly started consuming her. Vi did say it was fine as long as she gave her a warning first…

No, it wouldn’t be a good idea.

As the older of the two, it was on Caitlyn to try and be responsible. Besides the fear of hurting Vi, they were already walking on thin ice as it was. Their rut and heat weren’t due anytime soon, so chances of conceiving were very low. Caitlyn wasn’t one to throw caution to the wind, but she still wanted her so bad. She desperately desired that connection.

“Argh!” Caitlyn grunted almost painfully, her knot aching for release. Rational thoughts quickly flying out the window, there was only one thing on her mind. “Fuck Violet, let me put it in.”

Vi’s body immediately stiffened under her touch, her shoulder tensed in alarm. And yet, her aroused scent never faltered. Her scent didn’t change at all. Was she crazy for it like Caitlyn? “Happening again?” Her shaky voice had a hint of both uneasiness and excitement.

“Yes baby, I’m so hard for you.” The alpha girl leaned down and wrapped her arms around her body once again. Palming one of her breast, she gave her a gentle squeeze at the harden peak. Her other hand roamed down to between her legs, passing the soft hairs, easily finding her clit. Slowing down the thrusting of her hips, Caitlyn began rubbing soft circles around it. “Please darling.”

Vi’s body trembled at the added stimulation. It was a miracle she hadn’t climax at this point. Caitlyn gently sucked on her sensitive earlobe. “You’re my strong girl, you can take it my love.” She whispered, knowing how much Vi loved to be complimented. “I know you can, you’re so good for me.”

“Not from behind.” Vi suddenly mumbled in a heated daze, leaning her head into Caitlyn’s shoulder. “I want to see you too, I-” She let out an especially weak whimper when Caitlyn pressed her thumb down on her clit. Gritting her teeth in pleasure, her back arched to Caitlyn. “I want to, fuck, I want to hold you too Cait.”

As much as it pained Caitlyn to let her go, she released Vi and immediately pulled out of her. They both groaned in frustration at the loss of pleasure. Standing directly behind Vi, Caitlyn’s mouth watered at the glistening trail of slick and precum that connected her member to the entrance of her core.

If not her throbbing knot, she would have immediately dropped to her knees and ate her out properly. As soon as Vi was facing her, Caitlyn all but lunged onto her, pushing the both of them down on the seat cushions.

Pressing Vi’s body down, the alpha girl trailed hungry opened mouth kisses along her neck and shoulders. Her pheromones had her trembling. “Fuck, you smell so delicious baby.”

Caitlyn was being needy, she knew that, but there was no point in slowing down. No when Vi always reciprocated all her affections.

Her hands clutched Caitlyn’s shoulders, holding her steady for dear life. Her panting red face looking extra kissable. “Inside me Cupcake, please.” The desperation in her voice prominent.

Caitlyn’s body shook in anticipation as she grabbed Vi’s knees and impatiently spread her legs apart. The scent of her sweet arousal driving her mad, she would definitely need to have a taste before the day was over.

Settling in between them, she wasted no time in lining herself up before immediately thrusting into her. They both let out breathy moans at the connection. Vi’s hands gripped her shoulders harder. It stung, but that’s only made Caitlyn want to devour her more.

“Please take it Violet.” Caitlyn spoke as she leaned her head on her shoulder to take in her scent, her hips thrusting into her repeatedly. She let out heated groan as her breasts made contact with hers, so lovingly perfect. Mindful of her aching knot, she slowed down. “I want you to take all of me, please.”

Nodding, Vi wrapped her legs around Caitlyn, digging her heels in the back of her back, nearly pushing her further in. Holding her closely against her chest, she gently pressed a gentle kiss on her sweaty forehead. “Give yourself to me Cupcake.”

“I’m so close…” Caitlyn moaned out, shutting her watery eyes, tears threatening to spill. Too overwhelmed physically and emotionally at this point. She was on the edge, just a little more. “I can’t take it anymore Vi.”

“Then don’t.” Vi’s breathy voice unsteady from how closed she was. Her shaky fingers desperately combed through blue locks, pushing her messy hair out of her face. “Knot me already-” Whether on purpose or not, a flood of sweet soothing pheromones rushed out of her. “Do it my alpha, make me yours...”

And without so much as another thought, giving into her carnal desires, Caitlyn did just that.

With a sudden rush of heated adrenaline, the blue haired girl ran her hands under Vi’s pelvis, gripping her sweet ass tightly, and lifted her hips off the cushions. With one last heavy thrust of her hips, she pushed until she was inside fully, knot and all, unable to penetrate further.

Vi’s inner walls suddenly crashed down tightly around her member, her sweet cry of both pain and pleasure pushed Caitlyn over the edge. She opened her mouth to scream, but no sound came out. Sweet pheromones invaded every facet of her mind as she exploded her load into the girl below her.

“Fuck Vi! Ah!” She rasped out against her neck, still harshly clutching Vi’s sweet behind enough as she continued rutting through her orgasm. “Take it, take it, take it- fucking take all of it.” She mindlessly chanted as her cock twitched and throbbed with every spurt of heavy semen that came out of her.

The pressure against her knot released an euphoria of pleasure throughout Caitlyn’s body, her tears finally spilling. Her vision spotted at the intensity of it, but she didn’t care, the only thing on her mind was the amazing release. “Good, so good. You’re so good to me…”

“I got you Cait.” Vi whispered out in a weak voice, her body quaking underneath her, arching her back off the couch in pleasure as her throbbing cunt continued to milk Caitlyn for all she was worth. Her soft voice was music to her ears. “Whatever you Cupcake, I love you so much.”

As chills of pleasure ran down Caitlyn’s spine, her heart felt as though it was about to burst. Looking at Vi’s panting face, her vision cleared but it was still too blurry to make out her face. The desire to kiss her was overruled by the only other thing on her mind. “I think I might love you more.” Her own voice was hoarse to her ears.

Vi didn’t say anything, just looked at Caitlyn like she was crazy. That was okay, she probably was. Releasing her hold on her ass, the alpha girl slowed the movement of hips until she came to a completely stop. She relaxed her knees and slowly settled her full weight on Vi, eventually finding a comfortable position.

Resting her head on top of her chest, Caitlyn could hear the way her thundering heart was matching her own. Despite that, the girl was humming in content, her fingers stroking blue hair.

Wiping away her drying tears, Caitlyn’s eyes widen at the realization of what she’d done. With her cock pleasingly buried inside her, she focused on the kind of scent Vi was emitting. She didn’t pick up any pain or discomfort, not like last time where they practically screamed at her.

No, her scent was quiet this time around, calm and soothing, enough to make Caitlyn want to close her eyes drift off. It wasn’t lost on her how endearing this was, for Vi to be doing it unconsciously. She was so blessed.

“Are you feeling better?” Vi spoke after a while, breaking the silence.

Burying her face in the crook of her neck, Caitlyn inhaled and nodded. Vi’s scent was so nice and she was seriously getting sleepy...

“The next time you see her, want me to go with you?” Her hand gently massaged her sore ear in a comforting way.

She found herself nodding before she could stop. Closing her eyes, Caitlyn’s mind flashed to her mother’s disappointed face and immediately took it back. “You don’t have to.”

“I want to.” Vi said quietly before slowly trailing her fingertips down Caitlyn’s back, drawing small shivers out of her. “Are we not partners?”

“We are.” Caitlyn said as she mindlessly trailed her index finger along Vi’s collar bone, right where she was kissing her not too long ago.

“Then let me be at your side.” Vi’s arm was now around her head, holding her closed. “Whatever your mom says, it won’t change the way I feel about you.”

“I know this about you.” Caitlyn said through a hard breath, blinking rapidly. “That’s why I want them to accept you Vi, to see how good you are.”

“I’m hardly a good person Cait.” She chuckled as she reached for one of her hands, intertwining their fingers together. “Don’t stress about it too much, she’ll come around eventually.”

Caitlyn doubted this, she didn’t know her mother like she did. “What makes you say that?”

“Oh that’s easy.” Vi’s soft pheromones gave off a sweet sincere scent that made her light headed. “Because I did.”

She thought back to the day she’d first met her, pacing back and forth in her small cell. So angry, insufferable, and rude. Hardly the run of the mill omega.

Pushing her body up to face her, Caitlyn studied her glowing face. Moving her pink hair out of her face, she could see the red blush still evident on her face. Her stormy eyes looking back at her with such softness that made Caitlyn want to hold her face. Not denying herself, she did just that, her skin was still hot. “We’ve come so far, haven’t we?”

“Yeah…” Vi leaned up and placed a chaste kiss on her lips. Her affection was evident as she pulled Caitlyn’s body down towards hers. “Can you do something for me?”

“Anything for you Vi.” Caitlyn immediately agreed.

“Sleep.” Vi said simply and suddenly Caitlyn’s body slumped in exhaustion, her body suddenly betraying her. “I want you to sleep for me.”

“I want something from you too.” Caitlyn said through a sudden yawn, her eyes fighting to stay open. The alpha nature in her was desperate to please her omega, to obey her.

“Name it.” Vi’s gentle voice spoke, her hand rubbing Caitlyn’s stiff neck. It felt good.

“I want you to stay with me.” She requested, that was all she wanted.

“Easy enough.” Vi chuckled, humorously rolling her eyes. “Now go sleep already, I’ll take care of everything else.”

“Stay with me.” Caitlyn repeated as her conscious left her. She could force herself to stay awake as she’d had these past few nights, but if she were being honest, sleep sounded like the best damn thing. “Stay with me, forever.”

Looking up one last time, she caught a glimpse of her stunned gray eyes before her world went black.

Notes:

Thank you all for reading my silly little fic. When I first posted it, I never expected it to get all those kudos/bookmarks/comments/hits 😳

You guys are crazy, thank you all so much! 😄

I want to do another chapter, but it depends with time and motivation, so we’ll see when that happens. That why I try not to end the chapters in cliffhangers lol

Again thanks for reading and see you all then :D