Actions

Work Header

Control It

Chapter 5: Stay With Me

Summary:

Stressed out and tired, Caitlyn goes home.

Notes:

Here you go sinners 😼

(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

Chapter Text

Caitlyn tapped her thumbs repeatedly against her thighs under the table, holding back a tired sigh. In all, she was a basic person with simple needs and wants. She wasn’t asking for much, not really, just for the ground to open up and swallow her whole. Was that too much to ask for?

Or better yet, maybe her mother, Cassandra, could shut up already. That sounded more doable, but unrealistic.

As a form of escape, Caitlyn let her eyes roam away from her. Slowly tuning her voice out, she instead focused her attention on the restaurant. This was the sort of behavior her mother always reprimanded Caitlyn for, and yet she couldn’t bring herself to care at all.

Mindlessly looking around her, Caitlyn took in the sight of the small upscale restaurant. For all intents and purposes, the place was as perfect as always. The delicious food never disappointed and the alcohol they served was of the highest quality in Piltover.

She recalled one of her colleagues at the station complaining about the place being fully booked for the next two months. And yet they’ve always had the doors wide opened for her and her family whenever they pleased. One of the perks of being a Kiramman.

It’s not like they had a special table reserved just for them, Caitlyn wondered who’s table they had stolen for them to be sitting here. Whose day did they ruin? Though she was rather famished this morning, the juicy steak sitting in front of her wasn’t appealing to her stomach in the slightest. Medium rare, cooked to perfection with all the love and care that money could buy, the steamed vegetables on the side were looking bright and delicious as well. So perfect and nauseating.

To be fair, it wasn’t the food’s fault, nor the restaurant’s. Though this type of establishment wasn’t her favorite, the atmosphere was fine. With its low lighting and soft piano music playing in the background, it was calming. Laughter and small chatter around her, it was the kind of place one would go for a quiet night out.

Except that didn’t apply to the Kiramman’s, because why would it? That would be too easy, her mom only ever took Caitlyn here to deliver unpleasant news. To ease her into it with fine food. This tactic might have worked when Caitlyn was younger, but at this point, she was conditioned to feel the opposite of calm just by looking at the entrance outside.

No, maybe she could do something about that.

Caitlyn could take Vi here and make better memories, sounded easy enough. Maybe then the food will taste better. Would she even like coming here? That was indeed the question. Vi’s palate was different from hers, but that girl could eat anything, so she supposed it didn’t really matter. Food is food. Caitlyn felt the corners of her mouth curl upwards at the thought of it.

She didn’t want to use her name to rob someone of their reservation though, it wouldn’t be fair. Caitlyn didn’t mind having to wait like everyone else, besides, patience was virtue.

Plus it gave her time to plan out an itinerary. Summer was here, so it would be best at sundown, preferably on a weekday so there’s less of a crowd. Two months from today would be-

“Caitlyn, are you even listening?!” Cassandra’s voice snapped her out of her mind and back to the present. A shame, she almost had an exact day in mind and now she couldn’t focus. Caitlyn blinked in confusion before looking back at her mom. Sharp blue eyes, same as her own, narrowed in annoyance.

Right, what were they discussing again? Actually, it was hardly a conversation to begin with. The better question would be, what had she been listening to her rant about again? So unfocused and so hard for Caitlyn to think straight with the soft throbbing of her head. A headache was forming. Perfect.

And she was so tired…

Today had been exhausting to say the least. Nothing was going her way. She’d been terribly busy the night before. Her two hours of sleep may as well have been a nap. She was caught up on her main assignments, so Caitlyn had that going for her at least.

Vi had explicitly asked her not to take on too many cases, but she couldn’t help herself. The satisfaction of narrowing down suspects and connecting evidence together, it was fun. Almost like a puzzle, except with crimes.

And her ongoing side project finally came to end last night. She’d had a bit of a setback when the prison guard she’d been investigating died of a heart attack last month, his health issues finally caught up to him. Caitlyn would have preferred to have had him answer for his crimes with the others, but it was too late now. On the bright side, one less rat to worry about.

Caitlyn made do with the other four guards that were still around. Inmates hurting each other was one thing, but guards allowing it and abusing their power was a big no no. Especially since it involved someone she cared deeply for.

Obtaining a warrant for their had been too easy thanks to the mountains of documented reports of punishments. As it turned out, Vi was my the only victim, it was as though they like beating prisoners for fun. Their finances also showed extra money unaccounted for. In interrogation, one of them confessed to taking bribes from Marcus, no surprise there.

Caitlyn did use her family’s leverage to speed up the process though. What would have taken months, it took two weeks. She hated using her status like that, but anything to put them away as soon as possible. Anything for Vi.

With all this, their court hearing was more of a formality at this point. Despite it being her case, Caitlyn held zero desire to attend. For that, she’d been extra busy preparing the necessary paperwork for her stand in.

Obviously that won’t take away Vi’s trauma or turn back the clock, after all, the past never dies. But maybe it would help give her some type of closure. Maybe it would help her start moving forward, preferably with Caitlyn at her side if she would allow it. She wasn’t looking for Vi’s gratitude or to have one up on her, she simply wanted her to be at peace. Her happiness was all that mattered.

Caitlyn wanted to tell Vi as soon as she finished submitting the paperwork last night, but decided it would be best not to wake her. She opted to wait until she got a confirmed guilty verdict. Assumptions are never a good bet.

Maybe Caitlyn wouldn’t have been as tired if she hadn’t spent the majority of her day stuck in a boring conference at the station. She’d struggled staying awake and ended up yawning the whole time. The main topic of conservation being an armed robbery that took place the weekend before.

A total waste of time if she were being honest, a notice on the message board or a simple email would have been more efficient. All they did was discuss stuff they already knew, no new leads or evidence was presented. If she’d known it was going to be like that, Caitlyn wouldn’t have shown up at all.

Vi had been assigned to showing a couple new recruits the patrol routes downtown. Caitlyn had been planning on joining her if her mother hadn’t shown up at the station unannounced. She literally barged in and dragged Caitlyn out by the ear as if she were still freaking child.

Caught off guard and humiliated, she couldn’t help the heat rushing to her face at the memory of everyone’s eyes on her. How was Caitlyn supposed to be taken seriously when her mother could casually walk in and pull these kind of stunts?

She didn’t know what was worst, her mom dragging her out or the fact that all the armed enforcers at the station let her. Caitlyn felt like a joke, but she it was her fault for being unable to handle her own mother. If she couldn’t do that simple task at least, then she might as will kiss her lowly ambitions goodbye.

“Well?” Cassandra demanded, waving her hand at her face. Ever the stubborn one, unwilling to be ignored. She gestured to the files on the table with a flick of her hand. “Have you considered any of them?”

Caitlyn glanced down and held back a sigh, remembering what her mom had been droning on about. Seriously? Name, picture, age, height, weight, education, status, etc., any onlookers would assume she was an employer looking through applicants. Caitlyn shook her head.

Even she was remotely interested, these omegas weren’t her type at all. Soft, skinny, small, not too mention the majority of them male. Yeah no thanks, she liked them strong and sweet.

Caitlyn crunched up her face at the thought of meeting any of them. She’d told her mom not to bother, but the older woman never listened. What else was new? She thought bitterly. “Of course not Mom, as I’ve told you several times already, I have someone in mind.”

“Still saying that nonsense?” Cassandra reached into her bag, pulling out a different folder. This one looked terribly worn as if read hundreds of times. “This is fine, I came prepared.”

Rolling her eyes, Caitlyn took the new papers, her eyes doing a quick skim. Her heart immediately dropped a beat at the realization of this was.

Prisoner: 516
Name: Unknown
Age: Approx. 22
No formal records found

Looking further down, she came across a basic description of her. Tattoos, pink hair, blue eyes, height- Wait a minute, blue eyes? No they were gray under the light. Couldn’t even get that right, but despite that, file already had more information than the one she looked at before all those months ago. The following pages looked to be reports of attempted escapes, fights, etc. In all, nothing too surprising.

Attempted escapes and fights were standard prison affairs. But still, as much as it pained her to admit, there was still a whole lot she didn’t know about Vi. She still didn’t know why exactly she’d been arrested for. She knew Marcus made the arrest, but that was about it.

It looked like the more recent reports were in the front, so the last page would probably contain whatever landed Vi in that godawful place. It was crazy to think how the history of her past was literally in the palm of her hands.

These were technically confidential reports, but was within her jurisdiction as a senior enforcer. Vi wouldn’t mind, would she?

No…not like this.

With a sigh, Caitlyn forced her eyes away from the words and closed the folder altogether. If Vi wanted her to know this part of her, then she would have shared this already. Invading her privacy was a line she wouldn’t cross.

Giving her mother a hard stare, Caitlyn crossed her arms over her chest. What exactly was her intention in showing her this? And more importantly, “Where did you get this?”

Her mother scoffed in both amusement and annoyance. “That’s all you got to say?” She took a slip of her black tea. “It’s a more detailed report, you could have gotten it too if you’d forged the family name over Jayce’s.”

Yeah Caitlyn figured that the Kiramman name would hold weight than that of a newly appointed council member. She just never imagined the possibility of a second file.

The warden was holding out on her. From what she saw, most of these reports were made by the same guards. Interesting, she make a mental note to look into that later. “I didn’t want you finding out at the time, you would have stopped me as soon as we’ve gotten off the boat.”

“Well you’re correct about that.” She set her cup down before meeting her blue eyes, pursing her thin lips. “Then I trust you understand why I can’t allow this union?”

Not like she was asking for her blessing in the first place. Caitlyn shrugged. “Mom, I don’t care about Vi’s past.”

She really didn’t. Vi was hot headed, rash, and never thinks things through. Would Vi hurt someone? Absolutely she would, she let her fists do the talking. She was just stupid like that.

However, her violence had no malicious intent. She wouldn’t hurt anyone just for the sake of hurting them. Caitlyn would give her the benefit of the doubt, her opponents likely had it coming.

Plus her mother always dug up dirt on anyone she’d ever showed interest in. The only odd part of this ordeal was how she waited this long. But it is what it is. Maybe Cassandra would change her mind once she got to know Vi. Hopefully…

“So you don’t care that you’re sleeping with a violent criminal?” She scoffed in annoyance, her silverware clinking harshly against her plate. “Given her history, I’m worried for your safety Caitlyn.”

Ah so this is the angle she’s taking? All of sudden caring about her well-being.

“Funny how I’m more on edge with you than with her.” Caitlyn murmured, sipping her own tea, it tasted bitter. Her ear still felt hot from where her mother had pulled. “Vi wouldn’t hurt me on purpose.”

“She’s a mess.” Cassandra didn’t let up, her voice taking on that authoritative tone she hated. “Just another Zaunite with no name and nothing to offer, I wouldn’t put it past her to be using you for financial gains.”

Caitlyn was trying to be understanding, she really was, but her patience was wearing thin. Her rational brain could see where she was coming from though. She’ll admit she wasn’t the best judge of character, she’d had more people make a fool out of her more often than not.

Objectively speaking, it might seem that way. But she highly doubted that would be case when Caitlyn had to practically beg Vi to stay with her. Unless it had been an elaborate reverse psychological scheme, but Vi was too much of a dumbass to pull off something like that. She was too honest for her own good.

“Mom, Vi isn’t like that. Not greedy or even materialistic.” Caitlyn wished she would accept her gifts more often, she liked spoiling her. “If you got to know her better, you would understand what I mean.”

“Come on Caitlyn, I’m not going to waste my time in this fling of yours.” She rolled her eyes as if it was such an absurd concept, Caitlyn resisted the urge to do the same.

Waste of time? Vi was anything but. This conversation on the other hand…

“Use your head for once.” She insisted almost desperately. So she really didn’t approve. “She’s obviously not going to show you her true colors right away. That’s how they get you.”

Now Caitlyn had to roll her eyes at that, her mom clearly didn’t know what she was talking about. “What true colors? You should see the stupid look on her face when she thinks I’m not looking.” She couldn’t help the smile on her at the thought of her cute expressions.

“Caitlyn, sweetie.” Her voice holding in her frustration. Why was she the one getting angry? This didn’t affect her in any way, she had no right. “I have been very lenient with you-”

“Then please continue humoring me because I’m not letting her go.” Caitlyn quickly interjected and took a long breath to calm the headache. She hated being like this with her mother. Guilt immediately flooded into her system, but she pushed it down. Her own feelings, they were justified.

Her mother brought this on herself for sticking her nose where it didn’t belong. Her daughter’s love life was none of her business.

“But that girl-” Cassandra started but Caitlyn was quick to cut her off again. She dismissed the tug in her stomach at the rudeness, her mother was grown and knew better.

“That girl is my girlfriend and she has a name.” Caitlyn corrected her. This wasn’t the first time she’d referred to Vi as such, and knowing her, it likely wouldn’t be the last.

Why was this hard for her? She had no problem kissing up to the socialites she shared Sunday brunch with. Couldn’t she extend the same courtesy to her favorite person?

“Right, that Violet girl.” She rolled her eyes and it took everything in Caitlyn to hold still. She hated when anyone addressed Vi that way, even if it was the correct way. Her full name was reserved for her only, she’d become quite possessive in that regard. “Then why haven’t you invited her over?”

Because of the way you’re acting, Caitlyn thought to herself. Of course her parents already know Vi, after all, she stayed in. Kiramman estate for a while before moving out. But Caitlyn had yet to officially introduce her to her parents as her girlfriend. Not because she was ashamed or anything, far from it, but because how critical and judgmental her mother was. Vi already doesn’t think highly of herself, so meeting her wolf of a mother is the last thing she needs.

“It’s my first serious relationship, I want to take it slow.” It was somewhat true. The ones before Vi had just been casual hookups to relieve her sexual frustrations. This really was her first serious one, but more importantly, it was Vi’s first one in general. Caitlyn had to constantly remind herself to be patient with her and not be so clingy. But she was only human, it proved to be a great challenge at times with how hot and cute her girlfriend was.

“For the love of god Caitlyn!” She pinched the bridge of her nose in annoyance with her thumb and index finger. “And here I thought you’ve grown out of this rebellious phase.”

“Phase? Is that seriously how you think of us?” Caitlyn clutched her hands under the table, now she was mad.

“After all those girls you used to sneak into your room, it’s the only logical conclusion.” She said humorously. “If you’re as serious about her as you say you are, then why haven’t you marked her yet?”

Caitlyn pursed her lips as she tried to keep a straight face at the question. A certain memory came to her, of the time she came closed to doing just that. Vi’s hot muscular body under her, her sweet scent invading her brain, her delicious neck covered in hickeys all exposed and ready for Caitlyn. What a day it had been. Crossing her legs uncomfortably, she cleared her throat with a small cough as heat rushed to her face.

She was seriously ready to give her that special bite right then and there. How messed up it would have been to force that on her, no different from a feral animal. Even if Vi was in denial about what she wanted, it wasn’t right. Plus a mate bite wasn’t something to be taken lightly since it was a permanent lifelong commitment, well mostly, anyway. The only way remove it is for one of them to die or prolonged physical separation that was said to be painful.

But if she’d done it, their cycles would have aligned together. Convenient in the sense that it was easier to track one as opposed to two. If she remembered correctly, Caitlyn wasn’t due for another week or so and Vi was due in about three weeks.

The other benefit that Caitlyn was especially fond of, was that their pheromones would become exclusive to each other’s. So on the chance that Vi accidentally releases them, no one would be able to smell them except for Caitlyn and vice versa. Which would be helpful given how Vi couldn’t control them and had recently developed a habit releasing them whenever she got too excited. Of course, she understood Vi couldn’t help it, but that didn’t mean Caitlyn was okay with others consuming what was hers.

But that reason wasn’t what compelled Caitlyn to threaten her with it. A mated pair would need to be within each other’s proximity at all times or have harsh withdrawals as a consequence. It would make them reliant on each other in a special kind of way.

Caitlyn would have forced Vi to stay with her if she’d gone through with it, or at least it make harder for her to leave. Thankfully she realized how demented she sounded when she’d calmed enough to think it through.

In all honesty, it was much more satisfying having Vi choose Caitlyn on her own accord and not because of some bond. It made her insides swell with happiness.

Caitlyn knew what she wanted for them in the future, but understood that a small part of Vi was still testing out the waters of their relationship. She absolutely hated the hint of doubt of in her eyes whenever Caitlyn professed her love for her. As if she still couldn’t believe someone was interested in her. Whoever made her feel that way, she should have them arrested.

Regardless, all that mattered was that Vi loved her back and decided to stay. Call her basic, but that’s all Caitlyn wanted from her. Maybe they will take that big step together as official mates in the future, but for now, she was more than content with what they had.

“Like I said, we’re taking it slow.” Caitlyn insisted.

Her mother sighed tiredly and Caitlyn bite the inside of her cheek, it didn’t hurt. “Disappointing in all aspects, aren’t we?” Cassandra said shaking her head.

The immediate hurt stung more than she anticipated. It almost mirrored the pain of when her mother didn’t bother to attend her promotion ceremony not too long ago. Her father showed up at least, but didn’t stick around.

“I disagree.” Caitlyn said in a quiet voice, she tasted a certainly coppery taste on her tongue. “I’m doing just fine.”

“An enforcer over than an esteemed councilor.” The cold sarcasm rolled effortlessly off her tongue. “And now a regressive omega from Zaun, does that sound fine to you?”

“Her name is Vi and she makes me happy.” Caitlyn murmured, looking up to meet matching blue eyes. Where they once once brought her comfort in her childhood, now she couldn’t stand them. Odd how Vi could continue looking at Caitlyn with love and not get irritated at the sight of her eyes. “If you only dragged me here to slander my life, then I think it’s time we cut short our mother daughter bonding time.”

If her one and only mother didn’t care, then it really was time for her to stop caring as well. This was the new normal for them, and yet, she still couldn’t get used to it. Always on her case over something.

A disappointment…

“Look, I’m not trying to bring you down.” Her mother said in a calm tone that only agitated Caitlyn. “I only want what’s best for you, and she’s got you wrapped around her dirty finger.”

So what if she did? “Can you please stop already.”

“And does she even like you back? Her affection could just be gratitude.” She said harshly. “Come on Caitlyn, ever think of that? Use your head.”

“Excuse me!” Caitlyn called their waiter over with as much composure as she could muster. Clearly she wasn’t getting through to her mom and she was just wasting her time. Time and energy that could be better spent elsewhere.

The poor boy looked nervous, shaking in his spotless white apron. His timid green eyes darting between her and her mother, Caitlyn almost felt bad for him. “Yes ma’am?”

“My desert, think I can it get to go right now?” She asked nicely in the calm voice, but that only scared the boy more. He practically ran off to the kitchen as soon as she was finished talking.

Turning to her mother, Caitlyn became aware of the way her hands were clutching the table cloth. She immediately relaxed her hands.

She shouldn’t let her mother get under her skin like that, and certainly shouldn’t let it show. At least Caitlyn had learned something useful from her. “I’m only going to say this once, Vi means the world to me. Whether you approve or not, I don’t care, so I would appreciate it if you kept your thoughts to yourself.”

Caitlyn swore her eyes twitched for a second. She opened her mouth to speak, probably to reprimand her for being a disrespectful brat, but shut it as soon as their waiter returned with a small white box, setting in front of her. “Here you are ma’am, can I get you anything else?”

“That’s alright, thank you.” Caitlyn dismissed him and he couldn’t look happier to leave. He looked a couple years younger than her, poor kid, she hoped her mother goes easy on him once she leaves.

“I don’t recall-” It looked like she was bout to start ranting again, but Caitlyn cut her off dropping her spoon onto the plate loudly. It clinked louder than tended but she didn’t care.

“Look Mom, this is my life. If I want to be a councilor, then I’ll be a councilor.” Caitlyn said through the ache in the back of her throat. Hold it in. “If I don’t, then I won’t, so get bloody over it already.” She pinched her thigh under the table to keep her emotions in check, just a little longer. “Don’t insult my girlfriend in front of me ever again.”

Wanting nothing more than to crawl under a rock and disappear, Caitlyn took a breath to compose herself. It wasn’t often she would riled up like this, but she’ll be damned if she stayed silent. In an effort to calm herself, she took a small sip of her disgustingly bitter tea. Stressed, tired, and drained all around, today had been awful so far. She hated being like this, but hopefully speaking her mind would make her mother understand. Cassandra was a reasonable woman and if she cared for her daughter’s happiness, perhaps she would come around.

She was quiet for a hot minute before sighing. “Maybe I didn’t make myself clear.” She stated, relaxing in her chair and Caitlyn’s stomach dropped, losing all hope.

Yeah, that will do it.

On top of being annoyed, she felt a new bubble of anger surge inside her chest. Biting her tongue hard, she immediately drew more blood. It’s like she was talking to brick wall, was she fucking deaf?

“No, I think you did so perfectly ” Caitlyn pushed her chair, standing up. Fuck it, she was over it, better to leave before saying something she’ll regret. “Take care of yourself.”

With that, Caitlyn starting walking out, making a beeline for the exit. She heard her mother calling out to her, but she successfully tuned her out. Whatever else she wanted to say, she wasn’t about to hear it. She’d heard enough already.

Without wasting more time than she already had, she soon lost herself to the crowd outside. If her mother wanted to catch up to her, it would be a lost cause. Piltover was a rather busy city, especially with this nice sunny weather, everyone was out and about their business.

Walking along the cobblestone sidewalk with no clear destination in mind, Caitlyn had to consciously control her breathing. Hyperventilating wouldn’t do her any good, nor would crying make her feel any better. She usually had better control of her emotions, it wasn’t normal for her to get this agitated. Maybe that was a good thing, it proved how strongly she felt about Vi.

Vi was precious to Caitlyn, that much was obvious. So why couldn’t her mother see that and be supportive for once in her life? With a defeated sigh, her eyes glanced at the small park she found herself in. Though normally empty, today it was filled people, mostly families having picnics.

Must be nice.

Sitting on the small park bench to collect her thoughts, Caitlyn closed her eyes, trying to think of anything to distract herself. Slowly her headache calmed down, that’s good. Basking in the sun’s warm rays, she tiredly stared up at the clouds in the sky. It was hot, but oddly felt nice. Which reminded her of how she was supposed to have lunch with Vi today on this spot during their break, but her mother ruined such plans for her. Though her own appetite was nonexistent, she hoped Vi had eaten at least.

Her relationship with her mother was…complicated.

As much as she still loved and cared for her deeply, Caitlyn couldn’t stand her. Deep down, Caitlyn understood she simply had her best interest in mind, but her definition of success didn’t exactly aligned with hers. Always something to say about every single decision she made for herself. What she wore, how she talked, how she carried herself, the list was infinite. It wouldn’t hurt to leave Caitlyn alone and give her much needed space.

It wasn’t always like this.

They used to be very closed back when she was young. Back when she was still so called agreeable, when she still listened to mommy without question.

Obedience had been grained into her mind for as long as she could remember. One of her earliest memory being of her parents showing her how to hold a pen correctly and how to speak properly.

At least back then, her orders were simple and more logical. Perfect test scores? She was academically bight so that was easy enough. Go to bed on time? Done, she was tired anyway. Dress appropriately? Formal wear was all she had, so no arguments there. Compliance came naturally to her.

And then the drift began.

If Caitlyn were to pinpoint where this shift originated, she would say it all started with her long term friend. Jayce. Though nearly a decade older than her, they really hit it off when her parents introduced him to her.

Between not going to school like normal kids her age and being an only child, Caitlyn had a lonely upbringing. That must have been why she’d been quick to latch on to him.

Jayce, for all his flaws, was kind and she loved his company. Whether it be helping to transport equipment to his lab, helping him take notes, or even just listening to him ramble about whatever gadget or trinket he was working on, she liked it enough.

She was happy for while, even thought she had a small crush on him at one point. Except the thought of kissing him sent nausea straight to her stomach, he was more of an older brother figure. It felt wrong and straight up gross.

Whereas with Vi, just the thought of her lovely girlfriend was enough to make Caitlyn’s stomach churn in excitement.

Unfortunately, when his scandalous use of magic was exposed, her parents had been quick to cut ties with him. And being a Kiramman, that extended to Caitlyn as well.

She knew they were in the wrong, and yet, she went along with it. This was one of her biggest regrets.

Thankfully it all worked out in the end. Jayce found a partner who believed in him, and together, they was able to change the council’s stance on magic.

It was then that she decided she wouldn’t blindly follow instructions anymore. This was when she started her so called rebellious phase. If making her own judgements and doing her best to be a decent person is considered a disappointment, then they really won’t like Vi. She was a bigger so called disappointment than Caitlyn, and that wasn’t going to change anytime soon.

Vi was special to her, and not just because she was her girlfriend and was madly in love with her. She was also the first person she’d ever met on her own.

Everyone before had always been there because of her parents’ connections. Jayce? Her parents were sponsoring him. Her firearms mentor Grayson? Her parents hired her. Casual acquaintance? Just kids of her parent’s friends.

It even bled into her more intimate parts of her life. Being the so called loaded Kiramman heir, a dominate alpha no less, it was easy to catch the eye of potential partners. She never let herself get serious with anyone though. All they wanted was that sweet Kiramman privilege, and Caitlyn wanted a warm body next to her for the night, so it worked out. Still lonely at the end, but at least she’d gotten sexual release.

It felt nice to have someone whose connection didn’t trace back to her parents. Their relationship felt more real. Vi couldn’t be influenced or bought by them, she was only there for Caitlyn. It was nice.

Caitlyn appreciated how Vi had no interest in her family’s wealth. She’ll poke fun at her, sure, but never cross the line. Her mother had been right about one thing. Vi had Caitlyn wrapped around her finger, and the alpha girl didn’t mind it one bit. She was that much in love with Vi and wouldn’t let anyone get in the way of that.

Glancing at the sun beginning to set, she was surprised by how much time had passed. What a short day it’d been, she should get moving. Vi was probably still at the station, so it gave her more time to compose herself. Thankfully she’d refrained from crying so she didn’t have a puffy face to deal with.

Wiping her sweaty hands on her clothes, Caitlyn began heading back home. Swallowing her dry throat, she was looking forward to a cold glass of water. It seem like summer had come early this year, she felt too warm. Thankfully it wasn’t far from the park, she soon found herself turning to the quiet street where Vi’s place was located.

Or rather, where their place was located.

After they made it official, Caitlyn practically moved in, so they were currently living together. It wasn’t an immediate arrangement, more of a gradual process. She would spend the nights on weekends, and then a few days out of the workweek. Whenever they felt like staying in watch a movie or even to get work done together, they always did it there. She liked being alone with her, didn’t have to worry about servants or her parents eavesdropping on their conversations or activities. The Kiramman estate was no place for privacy.

Soon after a while, Caitlyn began leaving some her belongings there since it was more convenient than bringing a duffle bag of clothes every time she slept over. The next thing she knew, Vi was teasing her about how she’d taken over her closet. She couldn’t feel bad though, not when Vi brought in a large wardrobe into the bedroom for Caitlyn to put away her things in. She failed to keep it in her pants that day and made sure to show Vi how much she appreciated her.

Even the living room became messy for a while. With the coffee table covered in her paperwork and the floors covered in her charts and diagrams, it was difficult to walk around them. She recalled having a similar setup in her bedroom at her parent’s and them ordering the maids to clean up the mess. After being berated for bringing work home, Caitlyn began locking her door afterwards and made it off limits to everyone.

She knew she shouldn’t let herself get obsessed like that, but seeing the diagrams on display connecting the evidence helped with her investigations greatly. She’d always been more of a visual type of person. Seeing the spread helped her focus.

Still not an excuse though. Caitlyn half expected Vi to get upset with her, but was instead met with support.

Using some of her small savings, Vi converted one of the spare rooms into an office for her. Furnishing it with a desk and bookshelves, she even mounted whiteboards to the walls. Of course, Caitlyn felt guilty for invading her home like that, but Vi was quick to assure her it was fine, that she wasn’t using that room anyway. Said it’s what normal people do.

And the dumbass wondered out loud how Caitlyn could possibly love her so much. So dumb to not to see why.

Pulling out the key that used to be only for emergencies, it was now the one she used daily. When she pushed the door open, she was surprised to see Vi was home already.

Sitting upside down on the couch with her face buried in a hat and inhaling deeply was also unexpected…

Wait, is that mine?

“I’m home.” Caitlyn stood awkwardly at the doorway as she met her shocked gray eyes.

Slowly, Vi sat herself upright, her face turning pink. “I uh, it’s not what it looks like.” She said quickly and that made her look even more guilty.

“Right...” Caitlyn’s stomach did somersaults at the way Vi’s surprised face changed to a nervous smile. “Couldn’t fool me, miss me that much?”

“Maybe a little.” Vi said as she ran her hand through her pink hair, pushing it out of her face. “You came to bed really late last night and were gone before I woke up too.”

Pants and jacket discarded on the floor near her, she was half dressed in uniform. The buttons of her blue and gold shirt were undone, exposing her abdominal muscles and sports bra. Sitting in her tight boxer briefs that highlighted her delicious curves, Caitlyn averted her eyes. If she was trying to seduce her, it was working. If only she would put on the hat as well…

Caitlyn doubted that was the case though. In the short time since living with her, she learned that Vi liked undressing to her undergarments as soon as she was home. Not that Caitlyn had any complaints, far from it, but she’d been curious enough to ask why. Vi simply answered that she felt stuffy under all those layers, it did explain why the majority of her shirts were sleeveless. “Sorry about that, I also missed you.”

Nodding with a small smile, Vi tossed Caitlyn her enforcer hat. “Found this on the floor. You know, I have the station morons looking downtown for you.”

After checking to see if it was cleaned, she hanged it on the coat rack next to the entrance. She’d forgotten about all about it after her mother’s interruption. “You should call it in.”

“Yeah I probably should.” She said nonchalantly as she grasped her phone, mischief gleaming her eyes. “But this thing isn’t charged, so I can’t possibly do that and the house phone is too far.”

Caitlyn humorously rolled her eyes as she walked passed her to the kitchen. She should reprimand Vi for messing with those idiots, but decided against it. If they couldn’t figure to check the Kiramman estate or even her place with Vi, then they’re only making fools of themselves.

But this level of incompetence was still inexcusable. Since the station had extra training coming up next month, sending in a recommendation for them didn’t sound like a bad idea. After their return, she’ll assign them some missing person cases and evaluate whether they were worth keeping or not.

Caitlyn knew this might be harsh, but so far she hadn’t heard any complaints from above. Besides weeding out useless enforcers, she’d implemented a small rewards system to promote and recognize those who were deserving. With more cases being be closed than ever, morale was at an all time high at the station.

Setting the box down on the counter, she ran her hand over her stiff neck. A cold bath sounded nice. “I brought you some-.”

Before Caitlyn could finish, hands covered in white wraps found themselves around her torso. She immediately placed her hands over Vi’s and couldn’t help but lean against her cool body. She felt so nice.

“So where were you?” Resting her head on Caitlyn’s shoulder, her tone was serious, no trace of the previous humor.

“No where in particular, my mom just wanted to have a chat.” Caitlyn murmured, not wanting to go into detail about it. She never felt right venting about her family problems, didn’t want to come off as an entitled brat.

Vi had more than her fair share of loss. Caitlyn didn’t know the details surrounding her childhood, but she’d been able to piece together enough. She lost her parents young, and her adoptive family as well. No friends or even acquaintances to speak of, Vi was alone. The only living relative she had wanted nothing to do with her.

It was plain sad all around. For Caitlyn to complain about how involved her own parents were in her life, it felt insensitive on her part.

Part of Caitlyn wondered if she was perhaps overthinking again. Unlike herself, Vi was strong. Of course she had to be, given her circumstances and upbringing, she was tough. A verbal beating from her mother probably wouldn’t faze her.

She wasn’t weak like Caitlyn.

But on the other hand, Vi shouldn’t have to put up with her parents’ shit in the first place.

“Just a chat? Alright, if you say so.” Vi hummed against her ear as she she leaned away and placed her hands on her hips.

Letting out a small breath of relief, Caitlyn was grateful to Vi for not being pushy with her. She appreciated how she knew when to give her space.

Until her head spun rapidly when Vi used her strong hands to turn her body around.

“Vi!” She yelled in surprised when the shorter girl easily lifted her off the ground with her muscular arms. With a heated embarrassed face, Caitlyn held onto her shoulders. No matter how many times Vi did this, she didn’t think she would ever get used to it. It left her flustered every time.

Smirking, Vi hiked her up to the kitchen counter, settling between her legs. “Tell me Cupcake, what did she tell you?” Holding her knees, she spread Caitlyn’s legs apart and moved closer.

Hyper aware of the way her skirt moved up, exposing more of her thighs, Caitlyn liked the air against her heated skin too much. It reminded her of how thirsty she’d been before. “Nothing important, just wanted to see her only daughter.”

Vi cocked her head sideways as she reached up and took Caitlyn’s head in her hands. The alpha girl was expecting her to go for a kiss, which she would gladly welcomed. Except Vi wasn’t looking at her, as she parted her blue hair behind her ears, she realized too late what she was doing. “Fuck, that’s a brightass red.”

Caitlyn quickly leaned her head away, instantly covering her ear with her hand. “It’s fine, just irritated.” Yes, her mom pulled her ear hard, but it wasn’t hurting anymore. It wasn’t as bad as it looked, frankly, she’d forgotten about it.

If Vi knew where to look, then that meant she’d gotten word of her mother’s stunt. But Vi wasn’t at the station at the time, so that meant she’d had to have heard it from someone. Therefore, they were talking about her at work. Perfect, just what she needed, circulating gossip about little rich girl.

Clenching her jaw in anger, Vi’s stormy eyes sharpened. “Does she do that often?” Her voice with a hint of raspiness. She was mad.

Does she think less of her? “Just when I ignore her calls.” Caitlyn answered carefully and hoped that she would drop it. Maybe she should direct her attention elsewhere. “Shouldn’t you be at work?”

Vi gave her a knowing skeptical look, but then her face softened and gave a small nod. Caitlyn had to consciously stop herself from sighing in relief. “I asked to leave early and they let me. You know, one of the many perks of having my lovely senior enforcer as a partner.”

At that moment, she recalled her mother’s comments about Vi using her. No, she wasn’t like that.

But if she was, she found herself not being bothered by it. Any other person telling her stuff like that, Caitlyn would have gotten angry and annoyed. But because it was Vi, she instead felt a smile on her lips. “But of course, glad to be useful.

“Yes, very useful.” Vi agreed as she finally took a step back, giving her much needed space. Bending down to one knee, she began undoing the laces of her boots. Blushing, Caitlyn tried to stop her, but her hands quickly slapped away.

“Okay this is gonna sound cheesy as hell.” Vi said carefully before swallowing, her gray eyes down casted. “But whatever shit is going on, just know I’m on your side.”

Feeling a strong lump in the back of her throat, Caitlyn felt her eyes swell with tears. She recalled what Vi had told her all those months ago, about being no good. Stupid girl.

Blinking her eyes rapidly, she swallowed deeply. She needed to stop being so emotional. She likely would have cried right then and there if Vi had been looking at her face, but she was focused on her boots.

Slowing her breathing, she relaxed herself. Without a second though, she reached down and affectionately ran her trembling hands through her pink hair. Caitlyn marveled at how soft her coarse hair had become. So different from when she first came up here. It was slowly growing longer, long enough to grab from her previously shaved side.

Caitlyn’s heart warmed at the way the girl leaned her head into her touch. “I’m fine, really.”

Removing one boot, Vi glanced up, her eyes analyzing her for a split second before focusing on finishing her task. What are you thinking? “Okay.” She breathed out in resignation, finally dropping it.

Despite feeling like shit, Caitlyn appreciated the gesture nonetheless. Deep down, she knew Vi wouldn’t judge her and that she was being stupid. But she didn’t want to involve her in pointless family drama.

“There, all done.” With that, second boot was on the floor next to the other along with her socks.

“Thank you.” Caitlyn said as she stretched out her feet, liking the new airflow. As Vi stood back up, Caitlyn wrapped her long legs around her and pulled her closer. “Don’t you want to see what I got you?”

Vi gave her a teasing smile, letting her eyes ran up and down her body before giving her a wink. And just like that, a fluttering bloomed in Caitlyn’s chest once again. Vi was gorgeous. “Looks good, don’t mind if I have a taste.”

She leaned in for a kiss, but was met with Caitlyn’s palm as she gently pushed her back. Rolling her eyes in amusement, she chuckled. “Not me dummy.”

Her disappointed eyes drifted to the white box next to Caitlyn. “Alright let me see.” Grabbing the small white box, she opened it.

Caitlyn didn’t care for it though. She was focused on Vi’s face, and as always, her reaction did not disappoint. Brows raised high, her wide eyes had a certain spark glowing in them. Her jaw relaxed, mouth slightly ajar. It was understandable, it was the prettiest slice of cake that Caitlyn had ever seen. “Fuck, is this strawberry?!”

“Sure is.” Caitlyn replied as she reached for the drawer next to her and pulled out a spoon before handing it to Vi.

“Damn, you topsiders go all out.” Vi said as her eyes narrowed in on the details. Pink frosting over strawberry bread and chocolate filling, topped with edible pearls. Sitting on top was a chocolate button displaying the restaurant logo. “Don’t mind if I do.”

“Of course.” Caitlyn’s lips curled into a smile as she watched Vi finally take a spoonful into her mouth, loving the way her eyes widen at the taste.

“Holy shit, it’s good!” She said after swallowing. Grabbing another spoonful, Vi held it up to Caitlyn’s face. “Open wide.”

Smiling at her excitement, she shook her head. “I got it for you Vi.”

“Yes all mine.” She agreed, her eyes never leaving Caitlyn’s face. “Say ahh.”

Feeling slight heat rush to her face, Caitlyn opened her mouth and allowed Vi to feed her. Oh, it was good. The flavors exploding in her mouth, the bread was moist and delicious, not overly sweet. The chocolate was creamy and strong against her tongue, that was good.

As she watched Vi take another bite, her cheeks bulged in fullness. Looking down to see her soft pink hair fall down the side of her freckled face, her gray eyes brighter than usual. In her current state of undress, her loose shirt suddenly looked big on her smaller frame. A bittersweet emotion flourish in the pit of Caitlyn’s stomach. And it only became worse when Vi looked up at her with a small smile.

When Caitlyn had learned that Vi had a thing for sweets, particularly pastries, she made it a habit to bring her something every now and then. Looking at her muscular build, tattoos, scars, and sarcastic attitude, it wouldn’t have been anyone’s first guess. But she was just a tough box of surprises. It did explain why she gave her that nickname that was equal times annoying and endearing.

As she finished up and wiped the crumbs off her scarred lip, Caitlyn felt that tug again. It was moments like these that reminded her of how young she still was. She’d been surprised to learn Vi was about a year younger than her, Caitlyn always assumed she was older with the way she behaved sometimes, but she was wrong.

She suspected it had something to do with growing up as an older sister, not to mention her exposure to pollution and immense stress. For as tough as she was, Caitlyn knew that part of that was just a front. Her scent confirmed as much. Vi had grown up too fast, so giving her these simple pleasures was always bittersweet moment for Caitlyn.

“Yes?” Vi asked after noting how much Caitlyn was staring at her. With a curious look, she sat the now empty box down. “Got something you want to tell me?”

Instead of answering her, Caitlyn took one of her hands in hers and inspected them. Her bandages were still clean, that was good. She didn’t have to get rough with anyone today, her day had been peaceful. That brought Caitlyn some peace of mind.

Pushing up the sleeves of her shirt, she began slowly unrolling the wraps from her arms, exposing more of her scarred skin. Caitlyn has seen and touched the more private areas of her body several times by now, but doing this to Vi was a thousand times more intimate.

For Vi, these weren’t just her hands. They were her fists, her main weapon so to speak. As she’d come to find out, Vi wasn’t good with firearms. Her aim was horrendous, couldn’t keep her hands steady enough save her life. Despite the pointers from Caitlyn, she never got any better. As bad as she was, she made up for it with her reflexes. Strong and quick on her feet, her punches were powerful. That’s all she needed.

Trusting Caitlyn with her hands was the same was trusting her with her life.

The way Vi was staring at her face had her heart pounding against her rib cage. A low wave of anxiety settled in her stomach. Vi had told her before how she didn’t deserve her, but she was wrong, very wrong. Caitlyn had been the lucky one of the two.

As her mind wondered back to her mom, she felt frustrated. Why was she like this? Had her mom really gotten in her head?

Looking at Vi’s hands to not focus on that, Caitlyn gently caressed the skin along the back of her hand from her wrist to her fingertips.

Vi’s hands were lovely to look at. It sounded like a weird statement, but they really here. Her skin had become more soft since moving up here. The white scars along on her knuckles, the veins that bugled out along her wrists and down to her sturdy fingers were attractive.

“Caitlyn…” Vi’s calm voice made her look up to her dazed face. Just the sound of her voice was enough to make Caitlyn feel something else. She smelled so good…

Her thoughts were jumbled all around in her head, couldn’t think clearly. She might need space.

Yes, it might help her think straight if Vi wasn’t so closed. As much as she didn’t want to, she removed her legs from around Vi and used them to gently push her back.

But ever the stubborn one, Vi couldn’t seem to grasp or care how lightheaded Caitlyn was becoming. She wrapped her strong arms around her waist, pulling Caitlyn to her. She savored the feel of her body.

“Don’t push me away Cupcake.” With a soft voice, she rested her head in her shoulder, releasing stronger amounts of pheromones.

Caitlyn shut her eyes as her body tingled at the plead. Burying her face in pink hair, Vi’s scent was so sweet and good, could never grow tired of it. It’s likely she wasn’t letting them out on purpose, but that only made her more inclined to obey her. “I don’t think I’ll be able to stop Vi.”

Vi grazed her lips along her jaw, drawing small whimpers from the back of Caitlyn’s throat. “What do you want to do?”

Her thoughts raced faster than she could process them. What does she mean by that? As in what they should do at this very moment? Or what Caitlyn should do in general? She didn’t know anything. No that was wrong, she only knew exactly what she wanted to do.

“Fuck.” Was all Caitlyn could manage to whisper as she crashed her lips against hers. They were so soft against hers, so lovely. As she pushed herself off the counter, Vi broke off the kiss too soon and took a step back to give her space. Yeah too late for that.

While the gesture seemed nice, that was not what Caitlyn needed, not anymore. Immediately leaning her body into Vi’s arms, she closed the gap between them. Nearly stumbling to the floor, Vi held Caitlyn’s waist steady. Taking more steps back, she soon found herself sandwiched between the Caitlyn and the wall behind her.

Ever since hitting puberty, Caitlyn had never been a fan of her height. It brought unwanted attention, not to mention making her clumsier overall. Vi was by no means short, but now as Caitlyn towered over her, she suddenly appreciated these extra inches. Looking down at Vi’s cute face and her gray eyes, she felt heat rush to her face, chills ran down her body.

Caitlyn opened her mouth to say something, anything, but couldn’t come up with words. Not when the air she breathed in tasted so damn sweet. She wanted nothing more than to devour her completely.

Giving up her composure for a second, she leaned down and pressed her lips against her jawline almost harshly. It wasn’t enough, Vi’s gasp turned her on even more. “I- want you.” As if it wasn’t already obvious, she voiced her intentions. She wanted nothing more than to strip her of her clothes and taste the pale freckles that laid hidden from her sight. “Fuck Vi, I want you…”

How long had it been since they’ve fooled around? Apparently too long because Caitlyn couldn’t recall. She’d been too busy and tired these past few weeks. But now she wasn’t tired and Vi was right in front of her…

Vi’s breath hitched when Caitlyn’s hands reached her bare midsection, feeling her muscles with much enthusiasm. Clenching her jaw tightly, Vi leaned her head away and held Caitlyn’s wrists from moving farther up to her chest. Was it a no then? “Hold up Cait, you should be resting.”

If she wasn’t already turned on, she definitely was now. Vi’s concern for her well being spurred on a fluttering in her stomach. The anxiety from earlier was replaced by lustful desires that were making her hot all over. After this shitty day, she didn’t just want her, she needed her. She’d earned this much. “Violet.”

At the mention of her name, sweet pheromones fogged Caitlyn’s mind up beyond belief. Any chance of stopping was now a lost cause. “Right now? You really should sleep.” Vi’s soft voice reached her ears. Pressing her cool forehead against Caitlyn’s, she sucked in her breath. “You’re burning up.”

“For you…” Without thinking, she finally pressed her mouth against hers, immediately pushing her tongue in. She was hit with the lingering taste of strawberry, the cake slice from earlier. So sweet, so good, it suited her well. And fuck her breath was hot, and wet, so fucking wet. She wanted to taste her other wetness, it’s been so long since she’s gone down on her.

Pressing Vi’s shoulder against the wall with one hand, she intertwined her free hand along the locks of her short pink hair. Gently pulling on it to force her face upwards, Caitlyn deepened the kiss.

“Ummf-” Vi grunted breathlessly against her lips in surprised, but didn’t pull away from her touch. Her voice, just the sweet sound of her voice alone was such a turn on, how was she doing that?

Caitlyn pressed her heated body against hers, unconsciously wanting as much physical contact as she could get. Feeling as though she was on fire, she moved her lips hurriedly along Vi’s, so soft. Her nostrils flared at the rush of sweet pheromones invading her headspace. In wanting to return the favor, she began releasing her own pheromones, only to realize she already was. How long had she been doing that?

That was when Vi made a move to reach for Caitlyn’s hands, seeking some control. The way she desperately gripped her hands hard almost numb, it brought out something in Caitlyn that she couldn’t explain. Once again pushing against her, the alpha girl pressed Vi’s hands against the wall. Slowing the movement of her lips, she finally focused her eyes on gray ones staring back.

Shutting her eyes at the rush of emotions surfacing in her brain, Caitlyn finally pulled away. Feeling her smaller chest heaving breathlessly against hers, she wondered if she perhaps overdid it. Not that she regretted one bit of it, not when Vi looked so flustered and cute as hell. Her lips were blood red from the stimulation, maybe it had been too much. Was she being pushy? Clingy maybe?

No, that was impossible.

As turned on and heated as she was, Caitlyn was prepared to stop as soon as she gave the word. And Vi had chosen not to. Plus, the omega girl was physically stronger than her by a long shot. She could easily overpower Caitlyn if she so wanted to. It leveled the playing field if she stopped to think about it. Yes Caitlyn was the one in full control at moment, but only because Vi was allowing it.

“If you keep this up, I won’t be able to stop either.” Vi murmured, letting go of her hands. Her fingers fumbled with the buttons on Caitlyn’s clothes. “You know that right?”

Smirking, Caitlyn rolled her eyes as she teasingly released more pheromones, enjoying the way her soft eyes would dilate. “I can live with that.”

She looked like she wanted to say something, but her voice cut off into a soft whimper as Caitlyn slipped her hand under her bra. Her nipple instantly stiffened at her touch, she gave her a light pinch, instantly earning a soft barely audible groan from her. Hot.

“You like that Vi?” The alpha girl pressed her lips against her ear, letting her hot breath wash over her sensitive ear. Caitlyn was nothing if not observant, she’d had full knowledge of her likes at this point.

As Vi squirmed and arched her back under her, Caitlyn gently tugged and pulled at her nipple, trying to bring her the most pleasure she could. Biting her scarred lip, she gave her a confident smile. “You know I do.”

Nodding, Caitlyn let her tongue slip out and trailed it along Vi’s neck, savoring the saltiness of her sweat, feeling out the sudden goosebumps at the sensation. Vi’s sudden breathless moan brought heat down straight to her loins.

Lustful pride burst in Caitlyn’s chest as she moved her hand downwards from her chest, feeling her delicious muscles until she slipped it into her underwear. Going pass the soft hairs, she was immediately met with her wetness. “That’s my good girl, hold still for me yeah?”

They haven’t even done much, and yet, Vi was drenched in her slick. Already soaked through her underwear, heated blood rushed to Caitlyn’s head.

Releasing more sweet pheromones for her to consume, Caitlyn breathed her in. “You’re soaked Vi, can you feel it?”

Before she could give a response, Caitlyn removed her hand, opting pressed her thigh against her heated center. A sudden chill ran down her spine as at the sensation of Vi. So wet, damn, she wanted to be inside her girlfriend already, it was too hot. It would be so good, but she wanted to play around first. Stroking her with her thigh, Caitlyn angled herself to better rub against her clit.

Shutting her eyes and nodding, Vi hid her face in the crook of her neck. Her soft moans edged Caitlyn farther from her sanity. Her voice was objectively pleasing to listen to, she absolutely loved everything about Vi.

Smiling in satisfaction when an especially loud sound escaped from her mouth. Caitlyn moved her lips along her earlobe. Her soft trembles at the action, made her want to bite Vi, but she resisted that strong urge. “Wanna cum now?”

Moving her hips in sync to Caitlyn’s touch, Vi harshly clutched to her shoulders for support. She would have bruises later, but didn’t mind. It served to prove how good she was doing. “Yes…”

“Yes, what?” The alpha girl asked, tugging her hair back, making their eyes meet. As a way to mess with her, Caitlyn significantly slowed down her movements.

Immediately opening her eyes at the sudden lost of momentum, Vi glared at her. Annoyance prominent on her face, so sexy. “Oh fuck you.”

“No Violet, I do the fucking around here.” Grinning at the look of distrain, Caitlyn grew more excited. So maybe she’d become a bit of pervert, but that was okay. Releasing more of her pheromones, she loved the way Vi’s face immediately softened. “Now be a good girl and answer me.”

Her changed demeanor, she was completely under Caitlyn’s control. Vi’s small sigh of defeat and irritation almost made her take back her words. “I want to cum on your leg Cupcake, please let me.”

If there was one thing Caitlyn liked more than being in control, it was this. Knowing how that she was not just needed, but also wanted, it spurred something in her. No greater feeling.

The wet spot on her underwear now more prominent than ever, Caitlyn reached down to pull them down and off of her. Not wasting any more time, she pressed her thigh into her bare heated center once again, enthusiastically rubbing her.

Oh man, Vi felt so good on her, so wet, she could only imagine how much better it would be to put it in. The scent of her slick arousal was turning her on even more. Dripping down their legs, so damn wasteful.

“Fuck Cait!” Vi swore in a low voice, spreading her legs farther apart, her fisted hands fiercely pulling at the blue haired girl’s clothes. “Almost there, I I- want to touch you too.”

“Not yet.” Caitlyn murmured, shutting her eyes. Clutching Vi’s biceps to hold her still, she wanted to focus on her a little longer. Burying her face into pink hair, she groaned at the sensational scent. Vi was close, so damn close, she was grinding her hips vigorously against her. The alpha girl felt as though she was about to climax herself.

Without thinking, she began pulling Vi’s loose shirt down her shoulders, revealing more if her strong shoulders. Her beautiful muscles gleaming in her sweat. The tattoos glowing under her flushed skin…

Fuck me.

Overcome with a primal urgency, she brought her mouth down on her shoulder. Not the correct spot for that special bite, but it would still be satisfying and that’s all that mattered. Sucking on her skin hard, she savored her trembling body. Fuck, she wanted to make hers, only hers…

Before she could anything else, she was taken back as Vi’s orgasm finally crashed down on them. Shuddering against her hold, the omega girl buried her face into Caitlyn’s chest. Her shrieks of pleasure muffled out, arms holding her tightly. Despite this, Caitlyn continued to stroke her heated center, determined to drag this out for as long as Vi could handle.

The flood of sweet pheromones had Caitlyn shaking against her, it was too much, too intense to handle. They held on to each other as her pleasure slowly subsided.

“You okay?” Vi was the first to break the silence as her body slumped against the wall, always the considerate one.

Amusement fluttered in Caitlyn. “No, not really.”

Smirking, Vi wiggled her arms and allowed her loose shirt to fall to the ground. Quickly removing her bra as well, she reached for Caitlyn’s erection, cupping her through her clothes. How long has she been hard? “I can fix that, let me take care of you Cupcake.”

“Yeah?” Caitlyn bit her lip to not jerk her hips to her. Vi was touching her! Her arousal rising, she wanted her already. Vi’s heated center was still fresh in her memory. “Violet...”

Letting out a loud breath, Vi teasingly squeezed her before looking up with feigned innocence in her eyes. “Yes?”

“Ah-” Caitlyn let out an unashamed whimper at the simple stimulation. Craving her touch, she hated how quick she was to let her go. Vi fumble with the buttons at the alpha girl’s shirt, ripping a few off in the process.

“I want to fuck you Vi.” She said absentmindedly, trailing her hands around her strong arms. Fuck, her girlfriend was perfect. Vi nodded as she continued her task at undressing her. “The couch…” Her imagination was racing too fast.

Caitlyn smiled and parted her sweaty pink bangs out of the way. She gave her a quick peck on the forehead, she felt hot. “Over the armrest, I want your sweet ass in the air.”

Vi’s hands halted, she gave her a questioning look. “Wait, what?”

“You heard me.” Caitlyn undid the rest of the buttons, and unzipped her skirt. Quickly stripping herself, she gestured to the couch. “I’m going fuck you from behind, is that fine?”

With a small smirk, she squeezed Caitlyn’s hand before nodding. “As long as it’s you.” Her pheromones spiking as she did as instructed.

It wasn’t until she freed her erection from all constraints that she took the time to admire her beautiful girl. How had she gotten so lucky.

If there was one word to describe Vi, it would be touchable.

Fuck Vi was so touchable under her. Her beautifully sculpted muscles and her tatted up back, she was a work of art to put it simply. So gorgeous to look at it. And her equally perfect ass was just calling her name, begging to be touched.

Wasting no more time, she finally let her hands roam her butt. Soft and yet firm at the same time. Vi shuddered against her, but said nothing. Squeezing the mounds of flesh with both hands, she clenched her teeth the strong release of sweet pheromones.

“I should have known how much of an omega you were when I first saw this.” Caitlyn commented as she slapped both her hands on her, immediately leaving the flesh red. So pretty.

“Get on with it already.” Her raspy voice spoke as she turned her head to look at Caitlyn, giving her a side glare. Beautiful.

Feeling her herself throb in anticipation, Caitlyn couldn’t take it anymore. She lined up her erection to her wet entrance before slipping inside in one swoop.

“Fuck!” They both cried out simultaneously in a sudden burst of pleasure.

Caitlyn gasped as she felt Vi’s burning insides clutching her desperately. So wet, Vi was so wet against her, so good. If she were to let herself be consumed by it, she would have came right then and there. With a quivering breath, she held on to Vi’s hips to keep herself steady. She wasn’t about to stop end this anytime soon, no, she was going to get her fill of her favorite person.

Leaning down on Vi’s back, she wrapped her her arms around her torso. Pressing their bodies together, she savored the warmth of Vi’s bare skin, she felt so good. Her sweet muscles were soft to the touch, Caitlyn couldn’t help but squeeze her tighter. Burying her face in the spot between her shoulder blades, more sweet pheromones swirled around her head. She groaned as she inhaled them, absolutely loving it.

“You’re so good for me baby.” Caitlyn cooed, knowing how much Vi loved being praised. “My strong girl, I don’t have to worry about hurting you, do I?”

“No…” Vi gasped and squirmed as she felt Caitlyn’s hot breath on her sensitive back. She clutched the alpha girl’s hands, her whole body continuing to shake. “Sensitive…”

If she was ticklish from just this, then how was she able to hold still for all these tattoos? Regardless, Caitlyn found it cute all the same. Pushing down the urge to mess with Vi, she began to move her hips. She dragged herself out until just the tip of her cock was in before roughly thrusting back into her warmth. “Ah!”

Caitlyn shuddered and grazed her teeth along the tender skin of her spine, drawing out a moan from the girl underneath. She couldn’t help but groan at the sound of it, she loved listening to Vi. Her voice was so lovely and appealing to her ears. Caitlyn pushed her hips back before slamming back into her with all her might, slowly finding a pace. The couch creaked rhythmically as she began to slowly thrust her hips into her, making sure nearly the whole length was out before pushing in.

“Feels good.” Vi breathed out. Her grasped on Caitlyn’s hands tightened. “Cait-” Her voice broke into a moan.

“Violet…” Moving her head upwards along her toned back, Caitlyn nuzzled her face into the back of her neck. Her scent was phenomenal, as strong as ever, she could never have enough of them. No matter how many times she’d consumed them, she knew she would never grow tired of it. “I love you Violet.” She whispered into her ear and rejoiced in her trembling.

Caitlyn gasped in pleasure when she felt her inner walls squeezing her tightly. Fuck, she couldn’t help but ram harder into her omega as a consequence. “Fuck you’re so tight darling. You make me feel so good.”

The pink haired girl shook underneath, her body so hot to the touch. “I can’t see you.” Vi murmured with a weak voice, leaning her head back, trying to get closer to her. She let out a sensational moan when Caitlyn thrust back into her at a certain angle.

Peppering small kisses along her well built shoulders, Caitlyn let out a shaky breath, her voice raspy and dry. “I’m right here my love.” Sucking on her soft freckled skin, she wasn’t satisfied until she saw the burning red mark she’d left on her. She didn’t know about Vi, but Caitlyn liked leaving hickeys on her. Proof of their activities when all was said and done.

Breaking free of Vi’s hands, she leaned back up. Caitlyn instantly missed the skin contact, but loved the new view it afforded. Digging her fingers into her hips, she didn’t know what she loved most. The sight of her muscular exposed back as she took her from behind or the trust Vi held in Caitlyn to be put in this position in the first place.

“Feel me inside you Violet.” The alpha girl murmured, rolling her hooded eyes back in pleasure. Each long stroke had her sucking in her breath as Vi’s inner walls hugged her tightly whenever she entered, as if not wanting her to leave.

“Yes Cupcake.” Vi panted out. She could tell the poor girl was closed by the kind of scent she was emitting. Her fisted hands were white from clutching the couch cushions tightly in her hands. What gorgeous hands. “I fucking feel you, I’m so close…”

Caitlyn wasn’t fairing any better, not much longer now before she comes. Her body suddenly quivered in spiked arousal, glancing down at herself, she understood why. She let out a frustrated groan at the way the base of her cock continued to swell. For fuck’s sake, nothing was going her way today.

Her knot was here was and ready, but Caitlyn wasn’t. Despite being a dominant alpha, knotting wasn’t something she normally did. Only during her ruts every now and then, but never in between. That is until she met Vi…

Ever since she accidentally slipped it in Vi that time, she’d been hyper vigilant about it. Always on the lookout for the early signs and always cautious about not getting carried away. She didn’t want to hurt Vi, not again. Thankfully they haven’t had any incidents, or had her knot form again for that matter.

But now that it was here, all Caitlyn wanted to do was put it in again. To feel herself be tied to her favorite person. Fuck, she wanted it. She wanted to be closer than ever to Vi…

Keeping her thrusting shallow, she refrained from accidentally pushing in too far. She bit her tongue in both pleasure and anger as the pleasure slowly started consuming her. Vi did say it was fine as long as she gave her a warning first…

No, it wouldn’t be a good idea.

As the older of the two, it was on Caitlyn to try and be responsible. Besides the fear of hurting Vi, they were already walking on thin ice as it was. Their rut and heat weren’t due anytime soon, so chances of conceiving were very low. Caitlyn wasn’t one to throw caution to the wind, but she still wanted her so bad. She desperately desired that connection.

“Argh!” Caitlyn grunted almost painfully, her knot aching for release. Rational thoughts quickly flying out the window, there was only one thing on her mind. “Fuck Violet, let me put it in.”

Vi’s body immediately stiffened under her touch, her shoulder tensed in alarm. And yet, her aroused scent never faltered. Her scent didn’t change at all. Was she crazy for it like Caitlyn? “Happening again?” Her shaky voice had a hint of both uneasiness and excitement.

“Yes baby, I’m so hard for you.” The alpha girl leaned down and wrapped her arms around her body once again. Palming one of her breast, she gave her a gentle squeeze at the harden peak. Her other hand roamed down to between her legs, passing the soft hairs, easily finding her clit. Slowing down the thrusting of her hips, Caitlyn began rubbing soft circles around it. “Please darling.”

Vi’s body trembled at the added stimulation. It was a miracle she hadn’t climax at this point. Caitlyn gently sucked on her sensitive earlobe. “You’re my strong girl, you can take it my love.” She whispered, knowing how much Vi loved to be complimented. “I know you can, you’re so good for me.”

“Not from behind.” Vi suddenly mumbled in a heated daze, leaning her head into Caitlyn’s shoulder. “I want to see you too, I-” She let out an especially weak whimper when Caitlyn pressed her thumb down on her clit. Gritting her teeth in pleasure, her back arched to Caitlyn. “I want to, fuck, I want to hold you too Cait.”

As much as it pained Caitlyn to let her go, she released Vi and immediately pulled out of her. They both groaned in frustration at the loss of pleasure. Standing directly behind Vi, Caitlyn’s mouth watered at the glistening trail of slick and precum that connected her member to the entrance of her core.

If not her throbbing knot, she would have immediately dropped to her knees and ate her out properly. As soon as Vi was facing her, Caitlyn all but lunged onto her, pushing the both of them down on the seat cushions.

Pressing Vi’s body down, the alpha girl trailed hungry opened mouth kisses along her neck and shoulders. Her pheromones had her trembling. “Fuck, you smell so delicious baby.”

Caitlyn was being needy, she knew that, but there was no point in slowing down. No when Vi always reciprocated all her affections.

Her hands clutched Caitlyn’s shoulders, holding her steady for dear life. Her panting red face looking extra kissable. “Inside me Cupcake, please.” The desperation in her voice prominent.

Caitlyn’s body shook in anticipation as she grabbed Vi’s knees and impatiently spread her legs apart. The scent of her sweet arousal driving her mad, she would definitely need to have a taste before the day was over.

Settling in between them, she wasted no time in lining herself up before immediately thrusting into her. They both let out breathy moans at the connection. Vi’s hands gripped her shoulders harder. It stung, but that’s only made Caitlyn want to devour her more.

“Please take it Violet.” Caitlyn spoke as she leaned her head on her shoulder to take in her scent, her hips thrusting into her repeatedly. She let out heated groan as her breasts made contact with hers, so lovingly perfect. Mindful of her aching knot, she slowed down. “I want you to take all of me, please.”

Nodding, Vi wrapped her legs around Caitlyn, digging her heels in the back of her back, nearly pushing her further in. Holding her closely against her chest, she gently pressed a gentle kiss on her sweaty forehead. “Give yourself to me Cupcake.”

“I’m so close…” Caitlyn moaned out, shutting her watery eyes, tears threatening to spill. Too overwhelmed physically and emotionally at this point. She was on the edge, just a little more. “I can’t take it anymore Vi.”

“Then don’t.” Vi’s breathy voice unsteady from how closed she was. Her shaky fingers desperately combed through blue locks, pushing her messy hair out of her face. “Knot me already-” Whether on purpose or not, a flood of sweet soothing pheromones rushed out of her. “Do it my alpha, make me yours...”

And without so much as another thought, giving into her carnal desires, Caitlyn did just that.

With a sudden rush of heated adrenaline, the blue haired girl ran her hands under Vi’s pelvis, gripping her sweet ass tightly, and lifted her hips off the cushions. With one last heavy thrust of her hips, she pushed until she was inside fully, knot and all, unable to penetrate further.

Vi’s inner walls suddenly crashed down tightly around her member, her sweet cry of both pain and pleasure pushed Caitlyn over the edge. She opened her mouth to scream, but no sound came out. Sweet pheromones invaded every facet of her mind as she exploded her load into the girl below her.

“Fuck Vi! Ah!” She rasped out against her neck, still harshly clutching Vi’s sweet behind enough as she continued rutting through her orgasm. “Take it, take it, take it- fucking take all of it.” She mindlessly chanted as her cock twitched and throbbed with every spurt of heavy semen that came out of her.

The pressure against her knot released an euphoria of pleasure throughout Caitlyn’s body, her tears finally spilling. Her vision spotted at the intensity of it, but she didn’t care, the only thing on her mind was the amazing release. “Good, so good. You’re so good to me…”

“I got you Cait.” Vi whispered out in a weak voice, her body quaking underneath her, arching her back off the couch in pleasure as her throbbing cunt continued to milk Caitlyn for all she was worth. Her soft voice was music to her ears. “Whatever you Cupcake, I love you so much.”

As chills of pleasure ran down Caitlyn’s spine, her heart felt as though it was about to burst. Looking at Vi’s panting face, her vision cleared but it was still too blurry to make out her face. The desire to kiss her was overruled by the only other thing on her mind. “I think I might love you more.” Her own voice was hoarse to her ears.

Vi didn’t say anything, just looked at Caitlyn like she was crazy. That was okay, she probably was. Releasing her hold on her ass, the alpha girl slowed the movement of hips until she came to a completely stop. She relaxed her knees and slowly settled her full weight on Vi, eventually finding a comfortable position.

Resting her head on top of her chest, Caitlyn could hear the way her thundering heart was matching her own. Despite that, the girl was humming in content, her fingers stroking blue hair.

Wiping away her drying tears, Caitlyn’s eyes widen at the realization of what she’d done. With her cock pleasingly buried inside her, she focused on the kind of scent Vi was emitting. She didn’t pick up any pain or discomfort, not like last time where they practically screamed at her.

No, her scent was quiet this time around, calm and soothing, enough to make Caitlyn want to close her eyes drift off. It wasn’t lost on her how endearing this was, for Vi to be doing it unconsciously. She was so blessed.

“Are you feeling better?” Vi spoke after a while, breaking the silence.

Burying her face in the crook of her neck, Caitlyn inhaled and nodded. Vi’s scent was so nice and she was seriously getting sleepy...

“The next time you see her, want me to go with you?” Her hand gently massaged her sore ear in a comforting way.

She found herself nodding before she could stop. Closing her eyes, Caitlyn’s mind flashed to her mother’s disappointed face and immediately took it back. “You don’t have to.”

“I want to.” Vi said quietly before slowly trailing her fingertips down Caitlyn’s back, drawing small shivers out of her. “Are we not partners?”

“We are.” Caitlyn said as she mindlessly trailed her index finger along Vi’s collar bone, right where she was kissing her not too long ago.

“Then let me be at your side.” Vi’s arm was now around her head, holding her closed. “Whatever your mom says, it won’t change the way I feel about you.”

“I know this about you.” Caitlyn said through a hard breath, blinking rapidly. “That’s why I want them to accept you Vi, to see how good you are.”

“I’m hardly a good person Cait.” She chuckled as she reached for one of her hands, intertwining their fingers together. “Don’t stress about it too much, she’ll come around eventually.”

Caitlyn doubted this, she didn’t know her mother like she did. “What makes you say that?”

“Oh that’s easy.” Vi’s soft pheromones gave off a sweet sincere scent that made her light headed. “Because I did.”

She thought back to the day she’d first met her, pacing back and forth in her small cell. So angry, insufferable, and rude. Hardly the run of the mill omega.

Pushing her body up to face her, Caitlyn studied her glowing face. Moving her pink hair out of her face, she could see the red blush still evident on her face. Her stormy eyes looking back at her with such softness that made Caitlyn want to hold her face. Not denying herself, she did just that, her skin was still hot. “We’ve come so far, haven’t we?”

“Yeah…” Vi leaned up and placed a chaste kiss on her lips. Her affection was evident as she pulled Caitlyn’s body down towards hers. “Can you do something for me?”

“Anything for you Vi.” Caitlyn immediately agreed.

“Sleep.” Vi said simply and suddenly Caitlyn’s body slumped in exhaustion, her body suddenly betraying her. “I want you to sleep for me.”

“I want something from you too.” Caitlyn said through a sudden yawn, her eyes fighting to stay open. The alpha nature in her was desperate to please her omega, to obey her.

“Name it.” Vi’s gentle voice spoke, her hand rubbing Caitlyn’s stiff neck. It felt good.

“I want you to stay with me.” She requested, that was all she wanted.

“Easy enough.” Vi chuckled, humorously rolling her eyes. “Now go sleep already, I’ll take care of everything else.”

“Stay with me.” Caitlyn repeated as her conscious left her. She could force herself to stay awake as she’d had these past few nights, but if she were being honest, sleep sounded like the best damn thing. “Stay with me, forever.”

Looking up one last time, she caught a glimpse of her stunned gray eyes before her world went black.

Notes:

Thank you all for reading my silly little fic. When I first posted it, I never expected it to get all those kudos/bookmarks/comments/hits 😳

You guys are crazy, thank you all so much! 😄

I want to do another chapter, but it depends with time and motivation, so we’ll see when that happens. That why I try not to end the chapters in cliffhangers lol

Again thanks for reading and see you all then :D