Actions

Work Header

Control It

Summary:

As Caitlyn waits for Vi to wake up, she picks up a certain scent that affects her and there’s only one way to take care of it.

Notes:

My Arcane hyper fixation is still going strong so I wrote this to scratch that itch. I did this on my phone and proofread only a couple of times, so expect mistakes ☺️

Chapter 1: Control It

Chapter Text

This was the most stressful day Caitlyn ever had in her life. She nearly slipped several times while jumping through buildings trying to catch up to the dumb girl. So many things could have gone wrong there.

And then she got left behind at a shady brothel, not that she didn’t enjoy it but got left behind like an idiot. On top of needing to use her rifle to break up a fight, she had to trade it for drugs. And now she was currently being hunted down and it was only a matter of time before they were caught.

But that wasn’t even the worst of it.

What weighted on her mind more than anything was the unconscious girl in her arms. Vi.

She’ll admit, they hadn’t known each other very long. And to be honest, Caitlyn found her quite troublesome. She had a bad habit of running off on her own. She was careless and always managed to get into fights. Yes, she threw punches without thinking of the consequences, hence why they needed to hide. She’s also sarcastic and didn’t know when to hold her tongue.

Caitlyn pressed her fingers on the bridge of her nose just thinking of her smart mouth. She sighed. As much as it irritated her, she found Vi to be quite endearing…

Vi was unlike everyone she’s ever met before from both up in Piltover and from what Caitlyn had witnessed, down in the undercity as well. She never lied nor pretended around her. She was sarcastic, but brutally honest. She didn’t play those annoying mind games. And though she wasn’t fond of enforcers, she didn’t go out of her way to antagonize her for it.

Caitlyn traced her index finger along the edges of Vi’s tattoo on her neck. Initially finding it distasteful, all she could think about now was how it suited Vi. The small scars on her face only made Caitlyn question how she’d gotten it and of how it must have hurted.

Feeling Vi shiver pulled Caitlyn out of her train of thought. In response, she pulled Vi’s hoody over head in the hopes that it would help. She also pulled her closer to her chest, head resting on her shoulder. Her breathing tickled her neck, but Caitlyn did her best to ignore it.

They were currently sitting against the wall in what appeared to be Vi’s childhood home. The living room to be exact. As far as Caitlyn could see, it had been abandoned for years and if the creaking was any indication, it could collapsed on them with the right stimulation.

The thought of that possible scenario brought a frown to Caitlyn’s face. Unfortunately, relocation wasn’t possible at the moment. So this place would have to make do until Vi recovered. Which from the looks of it, it wouldn’t be much longer now.

The drugs that Caitlyn had fed her appeared to have worked. Color had returned to her face, her complexion no longer a sickly pale and the bleeding had stopped. Her breathing was more steady, no longer struggling to get oxygen. Her body heat had returned to her as well, but Caitlyn held on to her nonetheless, not planning on letting her go any time soon.

And this confused Caitlyn greatly. Vi slowly bleeding out had scared her for reasons she couldn’t explained. In the short time they’ve been together, she’s grown to genuinely care for her. A strong sense of protectiveness washed over Caitlyn when she glanced down at her face.

It didn’t make sense though. She’d never felt anything like it. Not even with her long time friend Jayce. Caitlyn leaned her head against the wall and closed her eyes. She was tired but couldn’t sleep even if she tried. Not until Vi woke up at least. Though illogical, she wouldn’t be able to relax until that requirement was met.

Waking her up was out of the question. The drugs should have had her back on her feet, but if Vi needed rest, Caitlyn couldn’t deny her that. It would be cruel.

Then suddenly her nose picked up something, a faint sweet scent. Caitlyn sniffed the the air. It was a pleasant aroma. It was sweet with a hint of what was it, mint? No more like a cold scent? She couldn’t find the correct word to describe it. It was making her mouth water.

And then she felt a drop in her stomach.

Her body suddenly felt weightless, a dull sensation spreading all throughout her body. From her head and down to her toes. She swallowed and felt her throat dry. It was not like that moments ago. And then it started getting warm, too warm. Oh no.

Realization hit Caitlyn like a brick. She knew what this was. She’d experience this once a month for years now. Her arms suddenly hyper aware of Vi’s warmth and weight in her arms. And more importantly…

Against her better judgment, she pulled Vi’s hoody down and buried her face into her pink hair. So good. She thought to herself. It was the most pleasant scent she’s ever experienced in her life. Caitlyn bit her tongue to hold back a groan. Now of all times. She forced herself to turn her head away from her.

She needed to take action immediately, otherwise it would end very badly. Carefully she gently sat Vi’s body on the nearby mattress. That itself was a challenge, she wanted to be near her. The mattress was tiny and dusky but better than the hard floor. She would be better in my arms…

She shook those ugly thoughts away and quickly grabbed her bag. She placed as much distance from Vi as she could, which wasn’t nearly enough. If she had it her way, she would leave the building all together but that would put Vi at risk for anyone nearby wishing to harm her. So it was better she stay within her sights.

With that justification in mind, she sat against the wall and dug into her bag until she found what she was looking for. It was a suppressant pill she kept for emergencies. She always thought her mother silly for forcing her to carry one on her at all times. But now here she was, popping it into her mouth.

And it wasn’t that Caitlyn felt rebellious, she simply saw no need for it. Never had an incident that would require one. Her rut cycles were fairly regular and short, only a day long. And even then, she had no trouble keeping control of herself, never lost herself. She’d taken great pride in that.

Caitlyn usually opted to take care of her sexual frustrations herself. Mostly in consideration to her mother’s position on the council to keep a low profile. She’s had multiple partners before though as a change of pace. The sex was okay, standard. Sharing pheromones with someone was not as mind blowing as she’d been led to believe. She would get off on it sure, but had to work for it still.

As she waited for the suppressant to kick in, her blue eyes drifted to Vi’s sleeping form. Maybe if they smelled as good… She regretted that thought as soon as it crossed her mind. Now she could not stop staring at her. The way her breast rose with every breath she took. The curve of her lips, her adorable freckles. If she allowed herself to get closer-

Stop it!

She shook her head and focused her eyes on her own hands instead. She took a deep breath to calm herself but that only agitated her more. Her scent flooding her brain, causing small tremors throughout her body. The heat in her chest began descending below to her nether regions. She wrapped her arms herself, not daring to look at the pink hair girl that was well within her proximity. Vi wouldn’t mind, would she? Why else would she-

Get it together! What was wrong with her? Pheromones had never affected her before like this. She liked them as much as the next person, but to be consumed like this?

But then again, these weren’t just anyone’s pheromones, they were Vi’s. And that alone was making Caitlyn’s mouth water. She quickly swallowed before she could start drooling like an idiot. From what Caitlyn could tell, Vi wasn’t even in heat, she was probably just accidentally releasing them. So why was she affected as such? She thought of her friend Jayce who would know more about this as an omega.

Wait? Was Vi an omega? She certainly gave off alpha vibes, that was more believable. Caitlyn thought back to Stillwater, but shook her head when it drew a blank. Her profile chart didn’t even have her name, much less her secondary gender. And she never bothered to ask because it was never relevant for her to know.

Come to think of it, there was so much she didn’t know about her. Why was she in prison in the first place? She never gave Caitlyn a straight answer. But she didn’t belong there, Caitlyn was positive of that. Did she have a significant other? She frowned at that, leaving a bad taste in her tongue.

Caitlyn tossed those useless thoughts away. It didn’t matter, Vi was with her right now. Sure she was forced to for the investigation but she’s had many opportunities to lose Caitlyn. And she never did, always letting her catch up. That fact alone brought her great peace of mind. She should ask her when they were out of this mess. For right now, she was hers.

A small grin formed on Caitlyn’s face. Hers.

That reminded her, it was hot. Too hot. She wiped the beads of sweat forming on her forehead. It was stuffy. Her clothes were stuffy. Her pants were certainly too stuffy.

She felt a growing bulge when she moved to undo the buttons. So it had come to this. Caitlyn gasped at the lightest touch, she was too sensitive. She bit her bottom lip to hold back a moan. She released her member out of her pants, careful not to overstimulate the head.

The suppressant she had taken wasn’t working and she didn’t understand why. She now had a full on erection in desperate need of attention. She could ignore it and hoped it went away. But it was too painful for that. Plus there was no guarantee she would be able to stay put. Her self control was slowly slipping away and Vi’s pheromones were turning her on more and more. It was beginning to drive her insane.

Vi was beginning to look more and more delicious in Caitlyn’s eyes. She was perfect, her hair was a beautiful color. She wanted to unwrapped those hands and feel that sweet skin. Her mouth was slightly ajar and Caitlyn yearned to taste those lips. She could take her right then and there if she wanted to. And oh did she want to.

But that was wrong on so many levels. That’s what monsters with animalistic urges and no self control did. And Caitlyn was above such nonsense. She was a Kiramman damn it.

The only other alternative was to simply take care of it. She was good at that, she’d done it several times throughout the years. It wouldn’t be as satisfactory, that was for sure, but if it did the job…

Without wasting any more time, Caitlyn took her member in her hand. That action alone causing precum to leak. She shuddered in pleasure. Won’t take long, she realized. She was practically there already.

She nearly came at the touch of her tip. She hissed, couldn’t remember the last time she was this sensitive. Couldn’t remember the last time it felt this good. Caitlyn used the slick precum as lubricant to rub to the base of her penis. She silently groaned at the action.

She tightened her grip and slowly began pumping herself, biting her tongue to keep silent. It just wouldn’t do to wake up Vi, her sweet Vi. She needed all the rest she could get.

For whatever reason, that only turned her on even more. The heat was unbearable. If she wasn’t busy trying to push herself over the edge, she might have laughed. When did she become such a pervert? She was raised better than that.

Her past partners would be so offended if they knew she was more turned by a sleeping girl than she had ever been with them. They couldn’t compare to Vi’s sweet aroma. Her nose flared, consuming her scent. She had no idea she was missing out all this time.

Almost there. Caitlyn shut her eyes, picking up her pace. The fragrance in the air pushing her on, encouraging her. It was so easy to lose herself, never felt like this before. She felt her member swell, it was a sign she was closed.

“So good.” She murmured quietly to herself. A few more strokes and then her eyes shot open. Her member twitched, semen shooting out onto the floor. White hot pleasure taking over her vision, blinding her. She felt it spread all throughout her body, causing her to shake. Caitlyn felt as though someone had knocked the wind out of her in a good way.

Had it not been for that, she would have screamed at the most powerful orgasm she’s ever had. The last thing she wanted was to wake up Vi like that. Her shaky feet remained planted on the floor, anchoring her to her surroundings.

Caitlyn panted heavily as though she’d just finished a running marathon. She had never came this hard in her life, it had taken a lot out of her. She looked at the mess she made on the floor and ran a hand on the side of her head. Brilliant.

She would have basked in the sweet afterglow if it wasn’t for her member standing straight up and ready for another round. Why did the universe hate her. No, this was an opportunity. The pleasure was so good, she could feel good again. One more time wouldn’t hurt.

“Caitlyn?”

Caitlyn’s eyes quickly darted to the source of the sound. Vi was sitting up, rubbing her eyes. She was well rested and looked a million times better than before. And most importantly, all her attention was on Caitlyn. She didn’t realized until that moment how much she craved to see her stormy eyes…

Suddenly, everything was a blur. Caitlyn felt herself move, but she didn’t feel as though she was moving. She wasn’t in control, but she understood that. It felt familiar, instinctive.

When her eyes focused again, she now had Vi pinned below her on the mattress. Her two arms holding her shoulders down rather roughly and one knee pressed between Vi’s legs. She wanted to kiss her so much. The girl below her looked so damn kissable!

Vi for her part was too caught off guard and too stunned to take action. She just stared at Caitlyn dumbfounded.

A small satisfied smile spread on Caitlyn’s face, all too happy she had Vi to herself. This was all she wanted. She couldn’t comprehend what was going through her head earlier, why was she denying herself again? Growing up, she’s always gotten what she wanted. This should be no different.

“Vi” She murmured lovingly. She then proceeded to bury her nose in the crook of her neck and took a deep breath. The scent faded when Vi had awaken, but she could still reach it. It was just as intoxicating. She wanted to run her tongue along the skin. “Vi, you smell so delicious.”

“You don’t say.” Vi grunted as Caitlyn pressed her body against her.

“Beautiful.” Caitlyn whispered. Her breath tickling the other’s girls ear. She pressed her lips on her skin. The urge becoming stronger with every second. “Let me claim you.”

Vi responded by pushing against Caitlyn enough to bury her knee into her stomach with as much force as she could manage. Once she successfully knocked the wind out of her, she easily pushed her to the side. “Dumbass.”

“Ugh” Caitlyn felt bile rise up to the back of her throat, but she managed to keep it down. She panted as she caught her breath.

Vi then angrily planted her foot into Caitlyn’s stomach. The taller girl grunted and grasped her ankle to move her but to no avail.

It was painful. But it pulled her brain out of the fog. It was definitely gonna bruise. If Vi allowed her to live anyway. Caitlyn wouldn’t blame her after the stunt she pulled. She silently cursed at herself. If Vi hadn’t…

Anger at herself appeared in her mind. Caitlyn liked to think she would have stopped. She was above such things after all, but then again she’d never lost herself like that so she wasn’t entirely convinced.

Vi leaned down and roughly flicked her finger on Caitlyn’s forehead. It stung a lot, more so than the way her foot pressing against her organs. She wanted to cry out for her to stop but she deserved it. She would accept whatever Vi threw at her.

V intently studied her face and Caitlyn was too ashamed to meet her gaze. But Vi grabbed her face and forced her to look at her. Her blue eyes meeting her gray ones.

She nodded as if she had found what she was looking for and took her foot off of Caitlyn. She held out her hand.

Caitlyn apprehensively took it, unsure of her intentions. But all Vi did was pull her to her feet. She was being too kind and it didn’t sit right with Caitlyn, not after what she had done. “Vi, I-”

“Never took you for an alphahole.” Vi quickly cut her off, waving her hand away. She sighed when Caitlyn didn’t say anything. “Look it’s my fault this happened so let’s just forget about it, okay?”

Caitlyn’s eyes widen in surprised. What was this girl saying? Didn’t she hear herself? She scoffed and gave a look of disbelief. “How in the bloody hell would this be your fault?”

Vi simply shrugged, not meeting her eyes. It hit Caitlyn that she really did blame herself. What the hell.

This only fed Caitlyn’s anger and it made her feel disgusted as well. She’d behaved like a filthy animal in heat and this dumb girl was refusing to blame her. “You were injured and unconscious.” She needed to drill that into her head. “I took advantage of you.”

Vi sighed and ran a hand through her pink hair. “Then let’s call it an accident and move on. Yeah?”

Caitlyn opened her mouth to protest but decided against it. If Vi was uncomfortable and really didn’t want to discuss it farther, she would drop it. She would at least give her that. “Fine.”

Vi gave her a confident shit eating grin and that only agitated her. How had she gotten off on her again?

“Cupcake listen. If you really wanted to hurt me, you would have done so while I was passed out.” The pink haired girl explained. Caitlyn supposed she had a point, but she still…

“And besides.” Vi smirked and bent down on her knees in front of her. “Your dick disappeared as soon as you got on me.”

Caitlyn’s eyes widen and looked at her crotch. She had failed to notice it but she was right. Her member was gone, in its place was her normal female anatomy.

Vi began doing the buttons on her pants and this action only made Caitlyn’s face turn bright red with embarrassment. “You were about to come to you senses, I just increased the speed of it.”

Caitlyn wanted the ground to open up and swallow her whole. Vi helping her with her clothes was too much for her. This confirmed her opinion of her, Vi had a good heart. Despite being sent to rot away in Stillwater, she never lost it. Her adoration for the girl was only growing.

“All done.”

Caitlyn pushed her thoughts out the way and helped Vi to her feet. She would need time to process these emotions she felt towards the girl.

“So when were you gonna tell me you were an alpha?” Vi asked as she went to pick up Caitlyn’s bag. “You’re a rare kind, did you know that?”

Caitlyn already knew that, she’s had people gush over that fact when her results came in years ago. Mostly from her mother. There were two types of alphas, dominate and recessive. Males made up the majority of alphas and almost exclusively made up the dominate kind.

Female dominate alphas weren’t unheard of, but they were far and in between. Caitlyn was by no means ashamed of it, she just hated being treated as a rare prize. Or as her mother would put it, ‘her proudest achievement’.

It was also the reason she was never short on sexual partners whenever she felt like doing it with someone.

The majority of people fell in the beta category, like her parents. The main difference being that pheromones didn’t make them go feral. And lastly there was the last category, Vi’s category from what Caitlyn had witnessed.

“You didn’t tell me you were an omega.” Caitlyn as she placed the bag on her shoulders.

Vi shrugged. “It’s not something you reveal around these parts.”

Caitlyn nodded. Life was dangerous down here, she’d learned that much since dragging Vi here. And yet Vi still chose to come down here with her. Her bravery knowing no limits. Or she was just dumb. Caitlyn might even say it was both.

“Besides I’m a recessive type.” Vi opened the front door to the house. “My pheromones are weak, so it’s easy to pass as a beta.”

“I see.” Caitlyn nodded. She didn’t agree with the weak pheromones part though. Vi wasn’t awake to see how crazy she had made her. Was she even aware of it? Of the power she held over her?

“Let’s get going before they find us.” Vi said, closing the door behind her.

Caitlyn followed closely behind her, hyper aware of their surroundings. What would Silco and his crew do to Vi if they knew she was an omega? She didn’t want to think about it.

“Let’s be more careful moving forward, no risky behavior.” Caitlyn said behind her. She decided then and there she was going to protect Vi at all cost.