Actions

Work Header

Something More

Summary:

Hela just narrowly cheated death and escaped to Midgard. She is furious... She wants blood and she wants to rule this pathetic little planet. But when she'll meet a 98 year old world war 2 veteran and his friends, things will get complicated.

Notes:

Hiya guys!! This is my first fanfic but I've been a fan of the page for years. I always loved marvel and particularly villains so when ragnarog came to pass there was no doubt in my mind that Hela is the best female villain I've seen. I'm also a big sucker for improbable couples so what better way to make one between the goddess of death and the symbol of liberty, my boy, Cap. Do forgive any errors as English isn't my first language.
Tell me how you like it, it would mean the world to me. This fic will get steamy and violent as next chapters unfold.
Enjoy!

Chapter Text

Chapter 1: Ragnarok

Asgard is in flames .... Hela is on the bottom of the ocean just barely able to make out the destruction . She can also make out the spaceship full of Asgardians that flies away... WHAT?! NO!! The sword that controls the way to the realms is in there! She wont fucking have it! No one is gonna stand between her and her murderous crusade ,least of all that giant flaming fucker!
She uses all her strength and hurls a giant spear at the monster . The spear is the size of a fucking castle tower and impales the flaming giant through the chest. Hela rises out of the sea on a giant mountain made of dark magic and metal ,same magic he uses for her daggers and swords.
" Ok demon! You dare challenging the goddess of Death?! You will die screaming!" she roared as threw more giant spears in the demon's chest. But for once in her long immortal life she felt a sentiment she had not felt for thousands of years.... Fear. Her weapons did nothing to the monster. Surtur must have sensed that because he pulled out her spears effortlessly and laughed .
" I am Asgard's doom!!! I am your your RECKONING!" he raised his sword. Hela boiling with rage sent a giant sword the size of the eternal tree straight through Surtur's eye.
"Pitiful!" He laughed as he hit Hela with his building sized sword. Hela was the goddess of Death,the most powerful Asgardian, Odin's first born. She could take down this beast! She could rise once again as the true ruler of As- oh fuck!! The sword broke her of her magic platform drove her back into the water and made her hit the rocky bottom of the sea.
"Gods!! How the fuck are you so strong?!" She screamed underwater having just escaped the full power of the sword. Need to put some distance between her and the monster! She lept out of the water to the remains of the destroyed bridge. Then she fell to her knees...het armour on her left side was destroyed and her blood was gushing ou of her ribs.
"Well Suntur I'll give you that at least , its been centuries since i saw my own blood."she half-joked as she rolled to her back. She knew she couldn't fight...the demon was slowly walking towards her. She needed to escape .... Leave in some of the other realms. No, she couldn't , Thor had taken the sword with him. The demon was now on top of her. She had absorbed enough Asgardian magic to teleport but not much... It would take all of her power just to teleport to a planet she wouldn't be caught dead in it
"Any last words your highness?" The demon mocked as he raised his sword.
Fuck it, she was desperate now.
She raised her hand up and whispered " ...to Midgard..." as everything around her went black.

Earth

 

Steve Rodgers was in Norway taking his 5 am run. It was really cold but he had a wool jacket on while his serum kept him somewhat warm. It had been 5 months since it happened...5 months since Tony and him had gone their separate ways... At least he was able to bust his team out of their jail cells... Wanda had been in Paris with Vission, Lang was on house arrest but still he was permitted to see his family. Same with Clint. As for Bucky and Sam they were waiting fot him in a little cabin on the mountain. Laying low was easy enough thanks to the lessons given to him by Natasha. As he was hiking back he noticed a giant green orb of light exploding on a nearby construction site. What the fuck ! He ran over there to inspect and scout for civilians. He knew he was supposed to lay low but he wasn't about to let innocent people ,if there were any to die in that explosion . He leapt the chain linked gate effortlessly and began walking and scanning the environment for civilians.
After half an hour it became clear tha nobody was here .... except.... Wait a minute .
About 50 yards away with dying green flames around her was a naked raven haired woman. Steve immediately saw the wound to her side and rushed over to her.
"Ma'am are you ok?" He gently asked while he started walking towards her . Before he could take another step the woman lifted herhead glaring at him. Steve froze dead inhis tracks.... Those eyes...
She took a minute to realise she was naked and then her eyes got even angrier.
" Im not here to harm you." Steve said
"To hell with it !" She growled as she reached up the nearby cement wall ,which had a spear sized bullbar on it and broke it of with ease. Wow what? She then sat up from the ground and threw it at him with enough force to go through steel. Steve leaned his body to the side and caught it straight out of the air,though the friction did cut up his palm rather badly. The woman bulged her eyes in suprise .
"Oh you have got to be fucking kidding." She breathed as she passed out
Steven droped the metal rod and took off his jacket to cover her. In the last few months hed been beaten up by iron man,lost his shield,break people out of prisons,become fugitives and when on the run.
Oh yeah and what he could only understand as a crazy witch from another world tried to kill him...
" Well fuck..." He said as he took her into his arms and walk to his Jeep.

Chapter 2: 3 Soldiers, One Goddess, A Wooden Cabin

Notes:

Hello guys,, I do apologize in advance for the small chapter. The next ones will be longer. I just struggle to find time between my job and exams. I also will try to post a chapter once a week but please be patient. As always do let me know what you think. Alright, on with the show!

Chapter Text

Steve's mind was going crazy!! He had just been attacked by a superhuman woman,and had he been one second slower,he would be a godamn human kebab right about now. To make matters even worse,said woman was naked,only covered by his jacket and currently taking a little nap in the back of his old beat up Jeep. A Jeep that was currently in the middle of fucking nowhere, going up a mountain to get to a God forsaken wooden cabin! And it was still dark out. The former avenger, run his hand through his long hair trying to relax.
She could wake up any minute ,he thought. And you've seen her strength,she can twist your spine like a goddamn paperclip! And you are taking her back to the only two people in this country that have your back. Well done Steve, you collosal fucking idiot.... He tightened his hands around the steering wheel, while looking at her through rearview mirror. What the fuck was i supposed to do, leave her there?! She is not well. And she was lying naked in the fucking snow. No, screw it,no matter how fucked up they are, I'm not leaving people to die. He finished arguing with himself as the car cut through thick snow. He almost was pleased that they bought a cabin at the top of the mountain . That way if little miss violence were to wake up, they wouldn't have to worry about civilians...he just hoped Bucky and Sam wouldn't give him a hard time.

 

IN THE CABIN:

 

"You know Barnes i really should be serving you heatead up, canned chili in a plastic water cup." Sam chuckled as he put some more bacon in the frying pan. His joke was met with a rather painful booktoss from Bucky which hit Sam in the back of the head.
" Ouchh!! Dude seriously, not while im cooking breakfast!! We've been over this."
" I swear to God , Sam you make another hobo joke about my appearance,and you'll be sweeping up the pieces of your remote control airplane." Bucky growled as he sipped his coffee sitting down on the kitchen table.

"Ok firstly ,it's a military droid, not an airplane , secondly it has a name Redwing,and thirdly.... Dont take it out on the eggs." Sam said as he served Bucky his breakfast,eggs ,bacon and black pudding (Sam had made it himself as he was the best cook of the three). He served himself and sat down too.
"You think Steve will be long? We need more fuel fo the generator."
"Dont worry, he'll be here soon ."
Half an hour later the door opened and Steve came in holding a dark haired woman, wrapped only in his jacket. Oh, yes and his arm was bleeding.
"Stevie what the hell man ?! What happened to your hand?" Bucky yelled as he got of the table.
"I would wagor it has something to do with the naked chick." Sam concluded as he took the woman of his hands and set her easily to the couch before covering her with a warm blanket.
" I'll explain to you the full story in detail later,for now the short version is, she needed help, she's superhuman and she tried to kill me." Steve breathed as he wrapped a bandage on his wounded hand. Thank God for his serum,it was already healing.
"Wait , wait ,hold the fucking phone!" Sam interrupted as he cautiously stepped away from her and drew one of his collapsible guns. "She tried to kill you and you brought her here?! You do realise we're fugitives that trying to lay low right?"
"Yes but i couldn't just leave her there ,she's bleeding! " Sam took a look under the blanket to her side . "Not a lot now but the wound needs to be stitched. And goddamn if she doesn't have a fine pair of-"
"Ok Sam!! Thats enough! Stop sightseeing." Bucky demanded as Steve blushed.Bucky took a deep breath and looked at Steve. "Steve, you done fucked up.... This is weight we don't need."
" I know but..."
"I wasn't done Punk! However, knowing you I would except nothing less of you,than to help someone in need, even when she tried to kill you." Bucky looked down,and Steve could see the sadness going through his eyes,no doubt thinking back to when he almost beat Steve to death in that aircraft.
"Buck I..." Steve tried but Bucky raised his hand. "It's fine." Then his smile returned "i suspect then you had to make some stops."
Steve looked down. "Well...i had to stop by a pharmacy to buy medical equipment...and a clothing store...."
Sam started laughing. "Oh man!! This is too good!! You bought her clothes?? That must have been awkward." Bucky was now laughing too. Oh those evil bastards!
"It was!! Ok?! I almost died from embarrassment!! Now if you please just give me a hand -
"Oh no! Im going to chop wood and refuel the generator. You brought her ,that means you stitch her,you dress her and feed her!" Bucky said through his laughter, as he quickly exited the cabin.
"Oh you motherf-"
" Language ,Cap!" Steve turned to see Sam struggling to breath through his own laughter. He was about to throw him something, maybe the tea pot,but then he talked with a sweet voice. "So Sammy..."
"Nope! You're on your own Steve." He said jumping quickly out the window , narrowly avoiding the tea pot that was going for his head.
"Fine you traitors! I'll do it myself!" Steve raffled through his paper bags and took out a pair of denim pants, a pink sweater (God that was embarrassing) and the medical supplies.
Please don't wake up ,please dont wake up , please dont wake up , he prayed as he lifted her blanket and started stitching her up.
After he was dome he sat in a chair besides her to keep an eye on her... waiting for her to wake up. Minutes turned into hours but still nothing. Her pulse was normal so was her temperature.
It was now 11 at night. Bucky and Sam had both gone to their rooms. Steve sat there in the darkness. He liked the way his enhanced vission, allowed him to see in the dark ,he would turn his head sometimes observing everything in the still of the night. Like now,he could see the door in the absolute darkness ,the table,the ancient TV set, the couch, two gorgeous green eyes staring back at him... Wait what! Oh shit ! She was awake , sitting up and looking at him!

Chapter 3: Daggers and Stars

Notes:

Hey guys! Thank you so much for your comments
I'll try to make the chapters longer starting with this one! As always a little feedback goes a long way so do let me know what you think.
Now on with the show!

Chapter Text

The Queen of Asgard couldn't remember how long she was out. All she could remember was, being successful on teleporting into this shit hole of a planet. Not her preference, but it was the only planet she could go to, using her magic abilities alone. She could vaguely remember an athletic Midgardian asking her if she was OK when her terrible magical journey reached its destination and, wait a minute! Was she?? She was!! She was naked! She didn't mean the human any harm, not yet anyway, but no inferior creature such as himself would gaze her naked body and live to tell about it! She immediately tried, materializing a dagger, or a spear, anything to end his wretched life.. Nothing happened though! Shit! Oh that's right, she had no more magic left... Which would explain her nakedness being that her armor was one hundred percent concisted of her dark magic.
The mortal said something to her she didn't hear. She looked around. Fine! If she couldn't kill him with her powers, something simpler would sufficed.
"To hell with it!"
She reached out and broke a metal bar of sorts sticking out of an unfinished building, Gods, Midgardian architecture was such a joke,and she launched it at him with all her might.
Her eyes widened as that mortal bastard just tilted his head to the side and used his right hand to snatch her makeshift spear straight out of the air. What?! What was he?? Even in her weakened state, her strength should be at least twenty times greater than that of a common man. Her mind was confused, her body shutting down... Her power leaving her. All feelings she had never felt before... " Oh you have got to be fucking kidding."
It felt like hours before she felt that her body was warm... She could hear distant voices but she couldn't open her eyes. She was too exhausted though, she did make a mental note, to start her killing rampage when she awoke. It would be a piece of cake ruling this weak world. After more tedious hours lying about, she could finally open he eyes.
She wasted no time scouting, becoming aware of her surroundings. No chains of any kind around her, just a comfortable sofa and an extremely warm and comfy blanket. What kind of captors were they...
She slowly moved her head, took in her prison. What the fuck was this? Wooden walls, no bars, a crackling fire in a wood stove? A table with drinks on it? Was she really a prisoner? Her head turned ever so slightly and she saw him. The man who she tried to kill. He was sitting close to her, maybe too close for a guard. It was almost like,he was there to make sure she would be OK...
Admirable, but also quite foolish. He was muscular, with long black hair and beginnings of a beard. He looked dazzling to say the least, no doubt a warrior in his prime, judging by his move back at the construction site. His hand was bandaged. Hela smiled, pleased that she at least, inflicted some damage. Why is he looking around the room like a moron though? Is he expecting something to happen?? Oh shit, he's looking right at her! Fuck! Now would be the best time. Time to kill!
Hela leapt from the couch and grabbing Steve by the throat,,and smashed him to the far wall. Steve tried to yell in pain but Hela covered his mouth with her other hand. She tried to summon her daggers once again to impale him through the throat but nothing happened. Shit, her powers hadn't fully return! Well, at least her strength was back.
Hela removed her hand from his mouth
"Make a sound and you die" she hissed.
She loosened her grip a bit but continued to hold Steve on the wall, where his feet couldn't touch the ground. Steve immediately, got air back into his lungs. Then he looked at his attacker. Her green eyes were glaring daggers into him, promising death but they were so beautiful...
" So I take it you feel better... And for sure, my friends are heavy sleepers, seeing that they didn't hear you almost putting through the damn wall" he half joked. To his surprise she actually chuckled at that. Steve took that opportunity to get another word in. He had to keep talking, buy time...
" Who are you?" he asked
"I'm the last person you're ever gonna see alive mortal." she whispered bringing his face closer to her own. Shit, Steve think of something, anything before she snaps your neck!
"Why?"
Hela blinked at that.
"Awww, what?"
"I asked why, why would you want to hurt me?"
Hela blinked again, was this man for real?
"Do I need a reason to kill someone who's no more than a bug to me?"
Steve got a little angry with that last remark.
"Well then I guess you have some pretty amazing bugs wherever the fuck you're from..."
She tightened her grip, but Steve's face didn't lose one ounce of determination. "I must have heard you wrong, otherwise you're a fucking dead man. I could have sworn that you dared t-"
"OK enough!" Steve growled a little louder startling Hela a little and looking in her eyes. "I don't know who or what are you, but I know that you're superhuman and you tried to kill me! I didn't mean you any harm, and yet you threw a goddamn metal bar at me. I was well within my rights to leave you there to fucking freeze to death... But no I just had to be the stupid guy! So I covered you up, carried you with me to the only safe place know, dressed you, but not before I disenfected your wounds, stitched them up, and purchased a rather expensive fur blanket for you so you won't get hypothermia should the fire go out! Also, sitting by your bedside and giving you water, to keep you from dehydration, as you drifted in and out of consciousness. So yeah unless the bugs in your world do stuff like that, how about you return me some professional courtesy and set me down. We can kill each other later if you want... "
Hela, was stunned. No man had ever dared to speak to her like that... But she wasn't angry, not in the slightest. In all her years as an executioner and a warlord she learned to appreciate other's determination and fearlessness... No matter how futile it would prove in the end. But that was, in realms, considerably different than this... She had read some things about Midgardians in Odin's library. They were the weakest of the weak; no tough skin, no quick healing, no knack for combat. They were just the kind of people who someone would think that they would beg for their lives, or not fight back at all because their lives are so fragile compared to any other realm. They should be dripping with fear.
Yet, the man currently in front of her, had no fear at all. His blue eyes were steely and, she was sure, could pierce straight through her green ones. Gods, Hela could get lost in these blue orbs for hours... She was feeling something she hadn't felt before... She gently put him down.
"Fine, if you insist...But no tricks... " she said as Steve got to to the table rubbing his throat. He sat down, and offered her, the chair opposite from him. Hela sat down. She noticed at least a dozen empty plastic bottles labeled Spring Water, which Steve pushed in a black garbage bag.
" Did I... Drink all that?"
Steve smiled at that. " I wasn't lying to you. I mean you no harm. You are not in a cell, you're in a cabin, you are not our prisoner, you are our guest." Well... That was unexpected.
Hela got more comfortable in her seat.
"What is your name?"
"My name is Steve Rogers ma'am, I'm a soldier or at least I was..." Was? Why? He looked fit and healthy. Why on earth wouldn't he be a soldier anymore??
"I come from a land called Asgard." she shared
"Asgard?! You know Thor?"
Wait what? How did this Midgarian knew the son of Odin. Now she needed to know more. "He's my brother, wait how do you know him??"
"We met long ago in work, he's a really dear friend of mine."
"WHAT??"
"Didn't I tell I was a soldier? He's a friend from work."
"You fought beside my brother? He was here? In Midgard?" she asked intruged. Steve continued
"Of course, he's one of Earth's mightiest heroes."
She just stared at him so he continued, his head lowering and eyes filling with sadness"We formed a team you see... Thor,me, and some others... We called ourselves The Avengers, we were the champions of the Earth. We defended Earth's people from enemies and threats both foreign and domestic. "
" So... You're all that's left of the so called protectors of the earth... " She smiled and pushed the table that separated them and stood up."
" You know, I forgot to tell you, that I tried to kill my brother, and rule Asgard."
"What the-"
"Lucky bastard got away, so I'll just settle for this little planet. But, I don't forget good deeds... You only continue to suck breath, because you helped me, clothed me, rather badly I may add" she said looking down at her pink hoodie
"... and sheltered me... So I'm gonna make you an offer. Kneel before me, and save your life by pledging yourself and your friends as my servants."
Steve got up too and looked her straight in the eyes. "Who are you?"
Hela smiled and raised her arms at shoulder's heigh.
" My name is Hela, Goddess of Death!A name that will never leave your lips, because you're not worthy of speaking it. Now, kneel or die mortal!"
"You don't have to do this..."
" I know... I just want to." She grinned dangerously at him. "Last chance soldier, kneel before your Queen."
" OK Your Highness , if you talked to your adoptive brother about me you'd know one thing." Steve said taking a fighting stanse. "I don't kneel for anyone!"
Hela kicked him, and he went right through the wall leaving a human sized hole on the wall. Hela went out through it and looked at Steve trying to get up. He was on all fours. He grabbed him by the back of the neck and smashed his face to the ground. Then she lifted him up and threw him on an oak tree about 50 meters away, with so much force the top of it broke off, and collapsed on the soldier.
Hela smiled at that, but she also felt... Sad... that wasn't the way this was supposed to go. That man gave her shelter and warmth. Why couldn't he just take her up on her offer?

Wait what was that? Regret? Sadness? Over a human? Gods, what was wrong with her? She was living fucking Death! Still though, maybe she... NO!! She shook her head to push those thoughts aside and proceeded slowly to the demolished tree.
Suddenly a strong arm grabbed her by the waist and tossed her high into the air. For a fraction of a second her eye adjusted to a winged man coming straight at her before kicking her hard sending her head first into some rocks a few meters away from the broken tree.
She slowly got up, pain and anger burning through her body. She could see her attackers now. A black man with what looked like a set of mechanical wings, wearing glasses of some short, anda weird looking armor, and a one armed man, with long hair and very nice muscles. Oh yeah, and he was only wearing his underwear. The winged man took notice to that.

"Really man?!
" Screw you Sam I was sleeping! "
" In your underwear, really?! We're in fucking Norway. Aren't you cold? "
" Super serum bitch! "
" Are you two, quite finished? " Hela asked dangerously " Because, your deaths won't be quick. " The one armed man looked at her and then to the destroyed tree.
" Steve, you all right? " Hela looked at the tree and her eyes bulged as she saw Steve Rogers lifting the tree all by himself and throwing it away like it was a twig. He then looked at her, his eyes flaming.
"OK now I'm pissed." he growled
Bucky and Sam crossed the distance and stood at either side of him staring at the Asgardian Goddess.
" How did you do that?" Hela asked, still in shock. Steve and his crew started walking towards her.
"You wanna know how, Your Highness? OK, let's dance!!"

Chapter 4: No Good Deed

Notes:

Hey guys, sorry I'm late for the update. I'm right in the middle of my exams and my job is doing me no favors neither. But Hela and Steve wait for no one so on with the show!!
As usual please comment I'd love to know your opinion!!

Chapter Text

The good captain had no clue things would escalate to this... Actually that wasn't true, he knew or at least, part of him knew that she would be ready to fight but he had no idea that she would be so good. They couldn't even fucking touch her!
She gracefully moved, almost as if she was dancing and dodged every attack all three of them threw at her. And she was fucking hurt!! Steve didn't even want to think what she could do when she would have all her power back.

Hela was grabbed by a very angry Bucky by the throat and lifted up and smashed into the ground with enough force to break a bridge in two. She just laughed and headbutted him,surely breaking his nose. The soldier stood up, taking the pain, Hela elavated herself of the ground with a back flip, kicking Bucky under the chin sending him flying backwards into the dirt..

Steve charged at her and started punching her. His punches though had no effect on her. It was like he was punching a concrete wall. Hela countered with her own fighting style. The captain did his best to avoid her hits. He knew that her fists had the power of a train. Hela's tries to hit him, were fruitless as he was much more elusive than his other two companions.

" Brave efforts but you honestly don't stand a chance" she said grabbing his kick and punching him into the chest sending him flying to the barely conscious Bucky, making the latter pass out. Steve was exhausted. He had only fought with her five hours but it felt like fifteen years. Never in his life had he faced someone like her and that was saying something! " Is that all you got you pathetic mortals?" she laughed as she was slowly making her way to the two soldiers looking very very happy.
"Watch your left Cap." Sam said as he flew past Steve charging at the Queen of the Dead. Hela, ducked his attack, grabbed one of his wings and ripped it of.
"Oh shiiiiiit" Sam yelled as she crashed a few meters behind her.
Hela smirked, and continued to closen the distance between her and Steve.

"OK, fuck it!" Sam yelled as he drew his guns.

"Sam no!!! What are you doing?? /p>

" Sorry Cap... " Sam said as he unloaded both his guns to Hela's back and head.

Hela screamed as she took bullet after bullet and fell to her knees. Steve was speechless. Never. Never had they done something like this. No matter how evil she could be, they had never gunned down a woman in cold blood. Steve checked on Bucky. He was alive just knocked out. Then he turned at the bullet riddled beauty.
Beauty?? What the hell man! She tried to kill us! So? That doesn't mean she's not gorgeous!
Steve stopped the eternal fight with himself and rolled Hela onto her back. Her eyes was open but she didn't appear to be moving... "Is she dead?" Sam asked, as he hurried over.
"I don't know she breathes but-man WHAT THE FUCK WERE YOU THINKING!?!
" What she was going to kill you Steve. " Sam calmly reasoned
" I had it under control Sam! "
" Oh come on Steve,you were getting your ass kicked! We all were! She wiped the floor with us, six days from Sunday. You are hurt, my wings are trashed to shit, and Buck is counting sheep over there with broken bones. I did what I had to do. "
" Since when do we shoot unarmed women in the back?? a fuming Steve asked
"Hmmm let me think, oh yes, how about since we got attacked by said woman who can clearly rip us apart like we're godamn tissue paper!"
"Boys, boys, boys... Play nice."
They both stopped and looked down. Hela was alive, smiling menacingly. "Do you really want to die while arguing?"
Before they had any chance to react Hela kicked Steve in the stomach sending him flying into the house, breaking a hole through the other wall of the cabin. Sam tried to slam her with his remaining wing but Hela just grabbed it and yanked it off his jetpack.
"Oh come on lady! That's two for two!! This shit costs money!"
Sam said aiming his guns at her again, only to find out that, like a dumbass, he hadn't reloaded them. Hela hit him on the chest with the wing and Sam went straight to the ground.
" Nice try, little sparrow." she laughed as she straddled him amd grabbed his head with her hands.
"I'm a Falcon you bitch, not a sparrow!!" Sam said trying to pry her hands of him, but it was a try in vain... The godess was just too strong. "What a filthy mouth you have! Especially in the presence of a lady!" she retorted but still smiling.
"Hold on, Sam!" Steve yelled
"He can't get here in time little bird... He's more than 100 meters away. And I think I'll pop your sodding skull like a duck egg."
Hela applied pressure and watched as Sam's eyes turned red and his screams filled the air. That's it... Just a little more... WHAT IN ODDIN?!
Steve had jumped on her back holding her in a choke hold. Not that it did any good, but how did he get there so fast?? Only a five seconds had passed. This human continued to surprise her... And she.... She was starting to like that. She was starting to like that a lot.
"Let him go!"
"Or what mortal?" Helas grip, around Sam's head didn't buldge.
"Well..." Steve said ripping off the left side of her hoodie.
"What do you think you are doing humaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaghhhh!!!" she screamed, as waves of pain rocked her spine. Steve had stabbed two of his fingers into her wound, tearing her stitches and damn near feeling her lungs.
" I know you're a Goddess, and I know you're indestructible or something. But I also know that whatever did this to you, is something more powerful than any of us and such, it will take time to heal. So this is your only weakness. Now my friend, which you currently holding wants you dead. Given the circumstances I don't blame him one bit. But I do not want to... So release him or, so help me God I'll poke a hole into your lung, or push my arm even deeper and rip out your damn heart. " Steve said icely.
Hela had never felt pain like that... She wanted to comply but the man she held was her only bargaining chip.
" And I'm - FUCK IT HURTS! I'm supposed to take your word on that?? How do I know you're not gonna kill me anyway? " Hela said through the pain trying not to move as the slightest movement of his fingers would be deadly to her.
"It's not how I do things.... But if you harm him, make no mistake I will, so please Your Grace... Don't make me do this. I don't want to."

Hela thougt about it... This man had more than one opportunity to let her die and if he wanted to she'd be dead by now. She wanted to know more about that man. That honorable soldier. She released Sam and Bucky who had regained his senses helped him up.
The Falcon looked at her. "Kill her Steve."
"WHAT?!" Hela screamed.
"You tried to Oberyn Martel my head, lady. And you are too dangerous to remain alive anyway."
Bucky remained silent.
"You can't do this!" she hissed
"Sam... We're not doing this." Steve said tapping her back and carefully withdrawing his fingers from her ribs. The pain finally subsided and Hela covered her wound with her hand staying down.
"You're a fool Steve... A damn fool. OK, but she's your responsibility." Sam said and was helped by Bucky to the cabin. "Oh and Punk! You're repairing the walls tonight." Bucky yelled with a chuckle.
"Shit..." Steve said as he turned at her. She hadn't once taken her eyes of him. God, and what amazing eyes they were. How can a woman so beautiful be so deadly? "I'll need you to be out for the next step Your Grace so please excuse this." Steve said and he pushed a button in a tiny remote. Jolts of electricity went through Hela's body and in some seconds she was unconscious.

Hela POV
I can't believe what happened.... I've never been so close to dying in my long long life. The soldier had acted fast and drove his fingers in the only place it is still vulnerable until it heals. The only place that is still... mortal... He had every right to end my life. I had his brother in arms in a death grip... But he spared me. I've never seen this in my many millenias of combat and bloodshed. Hell, I barely gave a second thought about my own soldiers. But they, even being mortals they thought nothing, giving their lives for each other fighting me the way they did. I've known valor and in most cases I thought of it as something foolish. But what I witnessed today was something else... Something more...
I should be dead. Hell, his two companions both want me dead. But the soldier named Steve Trevor spared me. Now I'm back on the couch I was, with the same lovely blanket that he bought for me. Only problem, I can't move an inch beyond the couch.
"Well are you gonna tell me what you've done to me mortal?" I asked. He didn't answer he has his back at me and continues hammering wood, fixing the hole in the wall. God his mussles look so good with that tight t-shirt on... Get a grip Hela!! He's ignoring you!
" Midgardian !! Answer my question right now or I will slit your throat with my nails!" I said menacingly and tried to get of the couch. Just then a jolt of electricity coursed through me making me feel pain so intense that I couldn't even scream. It was unbearable!!! I knew the only way to stop it was to play by it's rules so I lied back on the couch and the pain stopped.
"What you just felt Your Grace, is a little something I took from a friend's jet, a few months ago... It is a disc the size of your palm that I placed on your back. It can generate electricity so strong that it can incapacitate the strongest of the strong. So, after I stitched you up again I placed it on your wound. It has many adjustments like the one you're experiencing now, I've calibrated it never to leave the couch. But I do carry the remote with me, so please don't do anything stupid. " he said back not turning as he finished with the wall. I should be furious. I should ache to drain him of his worthless blood. But.... I wasn't.
I didn't even want to call him mortal anymore... Damn what had that man done to me?
" Steve? " I whispered.
The soldier turned to me and I swear I could go swimming in those blue eyes. "Yes Your Grace?" he said pulling a chair and sitting near me.
"Why?"

"Why?"

"Yes why? Why didn't you kill me? I need to know. I tried to kill you when you first saw me. Instead you took me to your house, stitched me up, kept me warm, then I tried to kill you again, almost killed your friends... They want my blood... As they should. But you save me again, why? Why would you do that? "
I asked looking at the wooden ceiling not wanting to acknowledge the weird feeling in my stomach every time he looked at me.
" I don't want people to get dead Your Grace. And there's been enough killing to last me a lifetime. It's true my friends want you dead but it's not gonna happen... Not on my watch."
"But why?" I asked looking back at him. I was seeing something in his eyes. The way he was looking at me...
"Well, I tend to see the good in people."
I chuckled at that.
"You clearly don't know me Steve." I whispered.
"Then let's change that Your Grace." he said and blew out the gaslight that was on the table.

Chapter 5: I'm A Goddess I do what I want

Notes:

Hey guys I do apologize in advance for the short chapter. My work is wearing me to the bone.
As usual do let me know what you think, I love the feed back.

Now on with the show!

Chapter Text

Steve and his guest spent the whole night talking. Hela couldn't seem to get enough of him. The stories!!!! The STORIES about him! That's what she meant! But she found herself craving more and more information about the man... Sure she could read his thoughts simply by touching him but she found the sound of his voice... Well... For lack of a better word, intoxicating. Also she wasn't as good at it as her brother Loki as after a brief period of time she would become visible in the victim's memories. That would trigger him and he'd throw her out of his mind. But she didn't have to...

 

Hela's POV

 

The Captain and I stayed up talking all night. That's right he was a captain of army. Imagine that. For the first time in my life I didn't follow my plan... I didn't kill my way to my goal. I mean, I still can as soon as this damn wound heals and I'm back to my full power, but for the time being, I lost all motivation. All I wanted to do is hear this man's story. Plus I couldn't take my eyes of him. Gods, what in the hell is happening to me??

He told me all about the wars he's been, the first one I believe, he called it World War 2, that he became an enhanced human by an experiment. Same with one of his friends, I think is called Bucky? What a silly name for a human. Steve told me he once had a metal arm, so that kind of answers how could he be a great soldier. Seriously, a job like this takes two arms. He didn't want to go to further details when I asked if there was any woman waiting for him before he went in the ice,  why they were hiding or what happened to the Avengers. Must remember to ask again later.

That was how I spent my first 3 weeks at Midgard. I was never allowed to go anywhere except the bathroom without Steve,and his friends, Sam and Bucky were glaring at me the whole time. I can't say they mistreated me though... Not in the goddamn slightest. Sam always cooked great food and he always served me first,i loved his pies, but he always sat far away from me and never talked to me. Under normal circumstances I would find that funny as hell, but now for some reason I was sad. All they did was try to help me and all I gave them was pain. They were gentlemen, all three of them. Bucky always brought firewood to keep me warm at night,Sam cooked and sometimes brought me books to read, and Steve oh God's he moved me to his room, where there was a double bed so I would be comfortable and he slept on a sleeping bag on the floor besides me. What had I done to deserve such treatment??
They also bought me more clothes, a gorgeous green checkered coat and a nightgown. I wouldn't be caught dead in these midgardian jeans but I suppose I can't wear my armor still due to my injury.
Steve's no fool though... He's always the remote on him and never leaves my side. I kind of like it this way... He still calls me Your Grace, even though he knows my name. I think he's waiting for me to give him permission. Fuck, he's such a gentleman...

"So are you ready?" his voice sounded through the door snapping me out of my thoughts.

"What's this? I was lost in thought."

"Get dressed, we're going in town for dinner."

Wait what? They would allow me in populated areas? To see something else except snow, and the moving illusions in that box? They call it TV but I think it's a stupid gimmick, although I do like that Burt Reynolds guy.

" And what has brought this little change upon me?" I asked wearily

"Well, you've been so good the past weeks so me and the guys -"

" I will not be rewarded like some kind of donkey when he does a smile!" I yelled furious. Who the fuck did these humans thought they were trying to treat a Goddess like an obedient dog.

Steve chuckled." It's not about that. You said you wanted to drown this planet in blood. We just want to show you some of it so you can see that you don't have to do that." Oh... Well, that's different...

"OK forget I said anything then."
Wait what??

"Why??" I said as I hurried to the door

" Well you are clearly offended by my offer for which I apologize, so I'll just tell the guy you don't want to."

"NO!" I yelled and I threw open the door and then I froze. Steve was in front of me shirtless. All his mussles were showing. Like sexy strings eagerly waiting to spring into action... And those pecks!! To die for! His abs had that washing board vibe to them. Fuck, he put frigging statues back on Asgard to fucking shame. My face was feeling really hot, and I was feeling wet to places I wasn't about to admit to myself.

Steve was at a loss for words as well, his face redder than blood staring doemwn at my chest and then forcing his look back up my eyes.

"Um...."

"I mean..."

"I thought you didn't want to go..."

"I.... I changed my mind... You're... Shirtless..."

"That's why I didn't come in... I... well.. I didn't know if you were decent..."

"Illbereadyintenminutes!!" I said way too fast and I shut the door and started to get ready quickly. I first put on some clean underwear... The pair that I was wearing were soaked. Damn what had that mortal done to me?? I saw warriors with similar features back in my conquests but never felt like this!

By Odin if I didn't want to pull him in the room... Push him on the bed... Straddle him AND- BAD HELA! BAD!! DON'T THINK ABOUT THAT NOW YOU JUST PUT ON CLEAN UNDERWEAR!!

I was ready in no time wearing last the green coat that Steve had bought me... Gods I loved it so much. When I went down I saw Steve still blushing avoiding my gaze while Bucky did a wolf whistle when he saw me. That made me laugh. Sam was still mad at me but I can't say I blame him. I did try to kill him. Tried to kill them all. But after spending those weeks with them, I... Don't want them to get hurt... I don't want to cause them any more harm... I want them to be okay.

Why do I have these feelings while I'm the Goddess of Death I don't know, and I pretty much don't care anymore. For once in my immortality I want to see where my feelings lead with no bloodlust clouding them... Maybe talking with Steve has affected my judgment but I don't care! I'm a Goddess I do what I want.

"Ready to go Your Magesty?" Bucky asked as Steve opened the door.

I smiled. "Always"

Chapter 6: Fried Chicken Improves Everything

Notes:

Hey guys! I hope you are all doing great, holidays are on the way. I just watched Spider-Man! It was magnificent!

Anyway I hope you like this chapter. Things are going to get juicy!
On with the show.

Chapter Text

So is this a new thing for you? I bet you're wandering where the horses are. Or how they fit under the hood." Sam laughed looking Hela from the rear view mirror.

Hela chuckled at that. " Unlike my brothers I traveled lots of realms Sam. This is not my first time seeing or being inside an automobile. Though there are many things about this planet that I don't quite understand nor have I seen before."

"Like what?" Bucky asked

"Well being that it's December, I watched a lot of ads in the moving picture  box about something called Christmas.... What's that all about?"

For the first time, in 3 weeks Sam actually laughed. A lot.

"Oh man!" he said between his forced laughter breaths "you're talking about Steve's favorite holiday!"

"Oh yes! I totally forgot about that!" Bucky said bursting into laughter as well. Steve went red.

"Oh shut up you guys! You don't need to bring it up every damn time!"

"Bring up what?" a very intrigued Hela looked at Steve. When he wasn't responding she, turned to his comrades in the back seat. "Come ooon no I won't tell anyone I swear." she said with her signature evil smirk, which Steve never admitted to himself that he loved.

Sam wiped the tears from his eyes and then looked at Hela. "OK so get this : Steve..."

"SAM DON'T YOU FUCKING DARE I'LL DRIVE STRAIGHT INTO INCOMING TRAFFIC!!"

"Sorry Stevie-Boy, it's just too good not to tell!"

"Would anyone like to stop him before I ram us into something?!" Steve said, now clearly nervous. Bucky was the first to respond.

"Crash away punk, super soldier remember?"

"Seat belt" Sam replied

"Goddess. Do tell Sam!" Hela replied, all giddy

"So, here in Earth we have the myth of Santa Claus, a nice old man wearing red, coming to your house in a flying sled, and leaves presents for all good children."

"Oh yes, I think I saw something like that in a movie the other day... Come on... That's totally made up! Only children would fall for it right?" she saw the smiles on Bucky's and Sam's faces, barely controlling the laughter and Steve becoming redder and redder, fingers tightly gripping the steering wheel

" You didn't-"she breathed

" Until he was sixteen!! " Both Bucky and Sam yelled as they burst into laughing fits again, this time joined by the Ashgardian Queen.

" I'm gonna get you back for that you flying asshole... "

" Language Captain! "

The three of them laughed the rest of the way as a flustered Steve pulled up into the parking lot. Bucky looked out of the window an snorted.

"Really Steve?!

" Oh hell yeah!!! " Sam cheered as he looked out that window

Hela looked out the window, clearly confused. All she could see was a billboard of a bearded white haired man, smiling at her. She could also make out three big letters.

" KFC? What in Suntur's hell is a KFC? "

"It's a fast food joint. Really Steve?? This is the best you can come up with?" Bucky whined.

"Going to a luxury restaurant, will risk getting us spotted by unwanted eyes, aside from costing us a bucket of money. Also we  need to show the lady the most tasty fast food in the history of the earth, before we move up, the line of good restaurants." Steve chuckled

" What's a fast food? " Hela asked confused.

" An earthly cheap but ohhh so good way to prepare food that's not quite food. " Sam said excited as he exited the Jeep.

" Whaaaaa-"

" Don't engage him, it's his favorite eating place, he gets super excited every time he's going to a KFC." Steve said as he hurried over to her side to open her door.

No one had never opened a door for her... Why? Because she would rip their damn arms off. She wasn't a weak person... She could open her own damn doors! But she felt flattered, that Steve would think of her first, especially with how she treated him. Well... Flattered was a weak word... She felt hot in all the right places just by looking at him... His muscles showing  over  that loosely buttoned denim shirt, and his shoulder blades threatening to rip his gorgeous leather jacket in half.... And those eyes....Gods,she needed to move before her thighs got any more lubed up...

"Thank you, Captain." she mumbled with a smile as she got out of the car and walked in to the store, and took their seats. Hela could smell a delicious aroma , but it did not smell like anything she had eaten in Asgard. Steve, went to place orders in and Hela sat opposite of a grinning Sam and a miserable looking Bucky.

"So what does those letters stand for?" Hela asked looking at the sketches at the napkins. "

" Kentucky Fried Chicken" Sam said in excitement while Barnes looked miserable.

"Why are you so hateful of this feasting place James?" Hela asked, surprising herself that she called him by his first name, which Bucky seemed to like.

" I don't like the way they prepare the chicken, if it even IS chicken. Too much fat and oil... "

"That's what makes it so good!" Sam interjected

"What in the hells is a chicken?" Hela asked

Sam and Bucky both turned to her so fast, they almost got a whiplash.

"What, you didn't have chickens back in Asgard?"

"No, just elks, herbs, fruit and mead. I've never had chicken, not even in my crusades in different realms..."

"Well it looks like this" Sam said showing her a picture of a chicken on his phone. Hela looked at it and made a sour face.

"That looks ghastly! It has feathers on it! I am not eating this creature!"

" Oh come ooooon, it's delicious." Sam whined

"Ha you see Sammy boy, the queen doesn't like! We go elsewhere." Bucky said victoriously, and made to get up before Steve planted his hand to his shoulder and pushed him right back down to his seat.

"Fat chance Buck. Now eat!" he laughed and took his place next to the Goddess of death and placed a Styrofoam bucket in front of her.

"You don't even have plates or cutlery here?"

"We do, but here is a finger food eating place".

"What then? I have to eat with my bloody hands? I'm not an animal!"

"Oh please!" Steve chuckled "You mean to tell me that even in Asgard you have never used your hands to eat?" he took the top of both their buckets while Sam and Buck had already dug in to their chicken.

"Well I did... But after Sam showed me what we're eating, there's no way in Hell I'm gonna consume that!"

"Come on, it's tasty." Steve said while starting on his own chicken. Hela refused to eat and instead slurped her refreshment. Well at least she was enjoying that. She ordered another one and consumed that too in record time.

"OK Stevie, me and the hobo are visiting the arcade room, you gonna be OK with Green Eyes over here?"

"Sam, you see this chicken bone?" Bucky asked holding up a rather pointy bone, no dought angry at the additional hobo joke. "You know what I'm gonna do with this chicken bone?" He asked as he made his way to a terrified Sam.

Sam retreated rather quickly to the arcade room with James following close behind.

"My God these guys!" Steve muttered as he took a swig of his soda.

"I think they like teasing each other." Hella laughed as she finished her Doctor Pepper. God, that laugh.... Steve couldn't explain why but it was one of the sweetest sounds he had heard. And she looked so beautiful when she smiled. Like the sun coming out.

" I'm glad you're having a good time" Steve said and before his brain could process what he was doing, he patted her thigh. Hela felt as though his touch was electrifying in all the right ways, but before she could even say anything Steve retracted his hand with lightning speed, and placed it flat on the table.

"I'm sorry... I shouldn't have..."

"Steve..."

"It was a reflex... And I..."

"STEVE!"

That got his attention and he finally looked at her. He took his hand, in her smaller ones, and gently placed it back on her thigh...

"It's okay... I like it... No need to apologize" she whispered looking deeply into his eyes. Fuck! They were both getting hot. They were both getting the same desire. But a fast food diner with their friends wouldn't be the correct place to act on it. And they both felt that too.

"Your Grace..." Steve said without removing his hand from her thigh "you haven't eaten anything."

"Oh come on captain, you really going to force me to eat this?"

"OK I'll make it interesting.... You take just one bite and I'll do you one favor. Anything you want." he said with a smile while waving a chicken leg close to her mouth. "

She didn't want to eat that! But Steve's smile... And the delicious smell... And that irresistible bargain... She opened her mouth and took a small bite. As soon as she swallowed her eyes flew open and she smiled.

" By Odin is that fuckin good!! " she said as she snatched the chicken from Steve's hand and devoured it. In 5 minutes the queen of Asgard had DEMOLISHED the whole bucket in a very unladylike fashion.

Steve must have been a weirdo because watching her eat like this, almost moaning in pleasure, kind of turned him on. Hela wiped her chin with her napkin and turned to Steve, clearly happy with herself.

"And I still get to have my favor!" she cheered

"Of course Your Grace... I'm a man of my word." God he was just perfect.... They joined with the others in the arcade room and they beat Sam and Buck in air hokey. They did had to go though, because when Hela lost, she banged on the mashine with her hand forgetting her own strength, destroying it in the process. Luckily it was so crowded that no one noticed and they left quickly through the back door, laughing all the drive back up the cabin.

"I can't believe that the Goddess of Death destroyed a fucking air hockey !" Sam said laughing as they walked into the house.

" It had it coming! Insert coin? I will not be bossed around by a midgardian machine!" Hela laughed back.

" She is sassy as fuck! Holy shit I like her! " Sam yelled going up the stairs to his room, followed by a laughing Bucky.

" Goodnight, you meddling kids. "

" Goodnight Buck. "Steve said as Hela plomped down on the couch.

" I can't remember when I had this much fun without murdering someone! " she said smiling at him. Steve chuckled at that.

" Told you, Your Grace bloodshed is not needed. "

Hela stood up and walked to him.

" Thank you for today... It was wonderful. " Awww he was blushing now! How adorable!

"Of course!"

"Can I ask my favor now?"

"Certainly..."

"Can I... give you a thank you kiss?"

"Well... I mean... If that's what you want Your Grace..."

"It is Steve."

She raised on her tiptoes and kissed Steve on the corner of his mouth... And to her endless delight she felt his lips opening. But that would be enough for tonight.

"Goodnight Steve." she purred, yes purred, as she got up the stairs and into their room. God she was flustered as fuck!! She changed in her night dress and slipped under the covers. Fuck, she didn't know why she felt like this, and she didn't care! It was great to finally feel something other than bloodlust. Midgardians were truly full of surprises. But she only wanted one...

"Steve..." she whispered into the darkness, with eyes wide shut, as her hand snaked itself between her legs... "Fuck..."
Two fingers entered her wet core.

Chapter 7: Underneath the Christmas Tree

Notes:

Merry Christmas guys and gals!! I hope you all have the best Christmas with your loved ones. Steve and Hela certainly did... On with the show!
Happy holidays!!!

Chapter Text

Hela slept like a baby through the night. She did wait for Steve to come in, but he never did. Gods, what a night! It had been years since she had some naughty alone time and last night had been crazy. All those thoughts with Steve... Throwing her on the bed... Her, literally ripping his clothes to pieces, kissing him deeply, feeling his muscles on her flesh...
She needed to stop, those thoughts had made her all aroused and sweaty, not to mention she had left a big oyster-like, wet patch on the bed. She blushed at the thought of somebody seeing the douvet so she changed the sheets herself, taking care not to step on Steve's sleeping bag. If anyone would ask her if she would make her own bed before, they would probably choking on their own blood, for even suggesting such a behavior fom a queen. But now, she just did it and she didn't even feel that it was beneath her... She was happy.
Wait...
What was that?
Music?!
Hela could hear music. Christmas music! She didn't know anything about Christmas holidays, but from what she could remember from the movies, they looked somewhat pleasant. She didn't get much but she loved the decorations on TV. She went to the bathroom to freshen up, stepping into the shower. She giggled when she thought about how she reacted some weeks ago when Sam showed her how the shower worked. But can you blame her? She was used to bathing her body, in lakes and now she could see water being transferred by what appeared to be pipes and she could even control the temperature. Okay, she takes back everything she said about Midgardian ingenuity. She would have traded impenetrable castle walls, to have this luxury in her chambers.

She wrapped herself with a fluffy towel and looked in the mirror, brushing her teeth. The shadows that looked like maskara had returned under her eyes... Her fingernails had also turned a polished shade of black and her wound to her side had pretty much healed, only held open by the electric disk, Steve placed there. Hela knew better than to tamper with it.... The electricity could cause pain beyond any imagination. To be honest she didn't mind it anymore. All she could think was Steve and... WAIT A MINUTE! She had no more clothes, all of them were in the laundry basket along with her sheets. All she had was her green coat,although she thought it would be fun to wear only the coat and call Steve into the room. Kiss him, let him take it off of her only to find out that she would be stark naked underneath.... Or she could wash her naughty sheets on his abs after having some fun with him on top of them. GET YOUR MIND OUT OF THE GUTTER ODINDAUGHTIR!!! You need to go downstairs! But how? She had no clothes. Then it hit her! Steve was buying her clothes so he would surely know when she was out. She walked to the door and opened it just a crack. She found a package waiting for her on the floor,with a note on it. She took it in and ripped the note off in order to read it.

The note read: Good morning Your Grace, I've brought you some Christmas clothes, to get you in the holiday spirit, so you ARE gonna wear the sweater unless you want to run around topless... Which in all honesty would be my preference... Anyways! I'm excited to show you your first Christmas here on Earth!

Steve

Hela opened the cardboard box and found a pair of black jeans at the same shade of her hair which she liked and put on immediately. Then she saw it... An ugly Christmas sweater in red color with a reindeer on it. Hela was first shocked and then fuming with rage. She would not wear  that! She was a queen! She should go downstairs and slap that handsome captain silly! Wait... Did he.... Hela grabbed the note and reread it. Yes there it was!! Steve was flirting with her! A sly grin blossomed in Helas face, as she forgot the ugliness of the clothing piece and slipped it on her heavenly body and quickly went downstairs. She was practically floating!

Hela found Steve in the kitchen, hanging a Merry Christmas ribbon above the window of the kitchen.

He was wearing an equally hideous Christmas sweater with Santa Claus on it. Hela had to laugh at that, but even with that sweater on, he looked positively dashing. His long hair and beard made him look like a Norse God and all the mussles that threatened to rip the Christmas shirt apart, certainly helped.

"Good morning Steve"

Steve turned around and gave her a smile so warm that could melt her undead heart.

"Good morning Your Grace! Sleep well?"

"Better than I expected." She saw a pillow and a blanket on the couch.

"Did you sleep here? Why didn't you come up?"

" Well, you always call me once you've slipped in your night dress. But last night you didn't. So I had no way of knowing if you were decent so I just took the couch."

Gods he was so good. He motioned to her to sit down on the table as he served her bacon and eggs with tea. Hela gratefully accepted. Yesterday's exercise had made her quite hungry.

" So where's Sam and Bucky? "she asked sipping some tea.

" They should be back any minute, they went to get a Christmas tree. We didn't want to decorate without you. "

Hela was really touched by that. She didn't know much about Christmas, but she knew it meant a lot to the three friends. And yet they wanted to share this experience with her. She could almost hug him... Steve's voice woke her up from her daydream.

" Where did you find mascara? You look gorgeous!"

Hela didn't blush. She. Did. Not. Blush... OK she did, but who could blame her.

" That's not make up Steve. That's how my face looks when normally. My power is returning to me.... My wound is almost healed... The only thing keeping it open is your little gadget." she said while dropping her plate in the kitchen sink.

Steve got up and approached the asgardian queen.

" Look Your Grace this wasn't my original intention... "

" Steve, you don't have to explain yourself."

"You forced my hand..."

"STEVE!" She turned around, grabbing his face, pulling him down on her level, making him look at her in the eyes.

"It's OK Steve... I'm in no hurry to get my powers back if you don't trust me... And even if you do give me my powers... I won't change a thing. You and the guys showed me another way. A way that doesn't have to have any death... And I like it... I... Like you. I haven't felt like that in my five thousand years of existence. I can't explain it I just... "

" Your Grace? "

" Yeah? "

" Close your eyes "

" What? "

" Please just do it. "

Hela closed her eyes and for 30 seconds there was nothing. Then she felt Steve's lips pressing against her own. She was stunned at first, but she wasn't about to break the kiss. It tasted so damn good... Too damn good. She wrapped her arms around his neck and he placed his on her waist desperately pulling her into him. Hela felt drunk in the best of ways. She opened her mouth letting Steve's tongue in, fighting for dominance with her own. She moaned into his mouth hopping onto him, wrapping her legs around him as the kiss made her dizy. He lifted her as he continued to kiss her, like she was his life support.

"Steve... What are we doing?" she asked in between hot kisses.

"I don't know Your Grace. But we definitely should talk about this." he replied sucking on her underlip making her purr.

" Definitely... We should definitely talk about this... Just.... I wanna a little more" she said not wanting to untangle herself from him.

"Who am I to deny a queen what she wants?" he asked kissing down her neck.

"Oh Gods, that feels so good!" she gasped as she tighten herself around him even more. Ten full minutes had passed, and the only thing that had changed is that they moved from the kitchen, to the couch.

"You're not stopping, Your Grace." he pointed out as he, caught his breath ready to dive back in.

Hela responded with, grabbing his sweater and pulling him down on her, crashing their lips together once again.

"Mmmmm, neither do you Captain." she said relishing each kiss.

"I can't seem to control myself, I just want more and more of you."

"Same here, Captain!"

They were about to move to the bedroom when they heard the car pulling in.

"Are you fucking kidding me?!" Hela said as she pushed Steve of her and fixed her sweater. Steve groaned as he tried to hide his erection by crossing his legs. Hela had to laugh at that. He was so embarrassed. She turned on the TV ad a distraction for Bucky and Sam.

" Don't think you're off the hook Steve... We shall continue this." she said in a sultry voice. Steve smiled and squeezed her thigh making her breath hitch in her throat. Oh, the good captain was certainly going to pay for this!

"MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYBODY!" Sam said barging in with a full smile, carrying a huge tree followed by an equally excited Bucky who carried a few boxes. Hela and Steve got up to help the set the tree. Once it was set they all hugged each other. Hela was really surprised, as both Sam and Bucky both hugged her tightly!

"Merry Christmas you bloodthirsty queen!" Sam joked as Bucky laughed and waited his turn.

"Merry Christmas Your Grace" said the ex Hydra soldier as she gave her a one armed tight hug. Hela was so overwhelmed and happy she could almost cry. Almost.

They spend the whole day eating and decorating the tree and watching Christmas movies. Hela was having the time of her life. She enjoyed everything, the food, especially the decorations, when Steve picked her up from the waist to lift her so she could put the star on top of the tree she almost squealed. She felt loved. A feeling she had felt only by her father millenias ago. After the end of Die Hard (Steve's favorite Christmas movie ) they played cards, before Bucky spoke.

"So you have access to some of your powers even now?" Bucky asked as she gestured to the black shade around her eyes.

"Yes, I'm still strong but I can't materialize my blades or my armor... I used to wear a helmet with lots of horns on it."

"Oh come ooooon! We could have decorated it with Christmas ornaments! Given the Goddess of Death a happy twist!" Sam said as all of them started laughing!

"If you did that Sam, I'd end your very existence!" Hela laughed "Also Jin!!"
She stated happily as she slammed the cards on the table.

"Oh come ooooon"

"We're getting creamed here!"

" She cheated!"

"Come now boys. Don't be sore losers, pay up!" The Goddess laughed as the three soldiers begrudgingly handed out the rest of Sam's cookies which she proceeded to devour in front of them.

"You evil!" Bucky blurts out as he gets up and goes to the tree and findles around its base.

"Well it's getting late, this was fun kiddos!" Sam said as he got up and yawned. It was half past midnight.

"Not so fast, Birdman." Bucky said tossing him a package and taking another one proceeding towards a confused Hela. Steve grinned as he knew what was coming.

"We don't actually give each other presents, because we do like keeping a low profile..." Sam started

"But these are your first ever Christmas and well... We've grown to like you these past weeks." Bucky continued

"So we each bought a little something for you." Steve concluded

The three friends gave the Goddess of death three packages. Hela was first stunned and then she felt her heart ready to burst. Burst from a feeling she longed for... Love... She felt love, no one had ever done something like that for her.She wanted to but she refused to cry! Had to protect her dignity.... She opened the packages with trembling hands.

Bucky had gotten her a gorgeous black cashmere scarf, Sam had gotten her a pair of shades with purple lenses. Steve gave her a small box which contained a beautiful silver necklace.The letter H. She absolutely adored it.

She looked up at the three smiling humans then back to her gifts. Fuck tears were already in her eyes. Keep them there Odindaughtir! Keep them there!

"Thank you!... They're all so beautiful! I.... I.... Don't... I don't know what to say..."
Their smiles were bigger than ever as Steve's voice broke the silence.

"How about, merry Christmas?"
Oh to hell with dignity! Hela couldn't take it anymore. She burst into happy tears standing up and wrapping all three avengers in the same hug with enough force to bust ribs.

"Your Grace!" Steve managed to say

"Can't Breathe !!" Buck shouted

"I'm tapping out!! I'm tapping out!" Sam breathed

Hela immediately eased her grip and set them down.

"I'm sorry... I forgot about my strength. I don't know much about this season but you managed to make me love it! Even when I tried to kill you... I don't deserve any of this but for the first time in so many years I feel something more than bloodlust. So thank you all for all of this, and... Happy Christmas! "

" It's what we do Your Grace. " Steve said as the others eagerly nodded. Hela spent a little time examining her gifts while Steve washed the dishes. Sam and Buck had retired in their bedrooms. Hela put on her necklace and went upstairs waiting for her captain. Once Steve got in the room he was violently thrown on the bed by a very happy Hela. She locked the door and quickly climbed on the bed straddling her captain.

"No interruptions now Steve" Hela said as she took off her Christmas sweater, revealing, her luscious body, her breasts beautiful and round. A godess's chest indeed. "You're mine..." she said looking into his blue eyes. It was there. The lust... The desire... The desire for her.

"I'm all yours, Your Grace." he growled. Gods, that voice was turning her on!

She brought her face close to his, lips only inches apart.

"Steve?"

"Yes?"

"Call me Hela."

With that their lips met into an earth shattering, primal kiss.

Chapter 8: Oh Captain My Captain!

Notes:

Happy New Year everyone!! I hope the new year will treat you even better than the last! I wanna thank all of you for your feedback and your wishes. I also apologize as this was supposed to come out yesterday but I had to cover a night shift and I was just dead. Anyway, I hope you'll have as much fun reading this chapter as I had writing it!! The smut is on!!

On with the show!

Chapter Text

Hela couldn't remember when she felt this excited. This turned on. Of course she hadn't been with a man for three thousand years, since her banishment, and here she was about to have sex with a Midgardian. Now, the old Hela would say that this was vile, unworthy creature and she should end his putrid existence, before it further infects her. The new Hela knew better. The new Hela knew that the man in bed with her wasn't a conqueror, or a vicious executioner she usually bedded. He was just a hero who wanted to help people. A hero who was honorable, and kind. A hero who could have kill her on multiple occasions, but chose to gamble his life, so that she can find some good inside her. A hero that had stolen her undead heart. A hero that was currently licking her tits, like his life depended on it.

"Bloody hell! Steve!" she moaned, as her hands were grabbing handfuls of his long hair.

"Not so loud... You'll wake the others."

"Mmmhmm... Oh Captain... It's your own damn fault... Your tongue!" Hela moaned even louder.

"I guess I'll have to shut you up."

Steve kissed her senseless drinking in her moans while he pulled down her jeans. Hela broke the kissing fest only to pull, rather violently, his sweater off his head. She damn near ripped it to pieces. Steve could see her eyes, positively sparkle, as she took in his physique.

"Fuck am I glad I didn't kill you Steve! It would be shame to let that body go to waste."

"I'm the lucky one Hela... God, you look good enough to eat."

Hela couldn't get over how sexy her name sounded leaving his lips. She needed to undress him before she orgasmed just by looking at him! She flipped them, so that she was on top.

"Come on captain don't make me wait any longer." she said as she pulled his pants, ripping then into two pieces. Her eyes bulged as she looked at the palm of her hand; a little remote. The little remote that could end her imprisonment, resume her crusade. Steve stared at the braless Goddess, it took him a minute to notice the device and get it through his lust filled mind. Hela looked at the remote and then back at Steve. She could have all of her power back at the push of a button... But... She had lost all desire for that... The only thing she wanted was looking straight at her with somewhat scared eyes. She smiled widely.

"Now, let's not do something stupid..." Steve said. He was kind of funny and hot, trying to sound stern while the bulge of his erection is clearly visible in his black underwear. Hela giggled...

" I wanna do you captain and I'm pretty sure you ain't stupid. " she said as she placed the remote control on Steve's sleeping bag, on the floor and then crawled onto him. His smile just melted her heart. Steve flipped them again so he was on top and started kissing her like there was no tomorrow. Steve couldn't get enough of her and quickly kissed down her body, stopping at her perfect breasts, sucking her hard niples in his mouth.

"Oh Steve! Right there! Play with my girls..."

Steve squeezed and licked Helas tits until, he was certain of it, they would melt in his mouth... But his appetite had been wet, for something equally wet. He kissed down her belly and removed her panties. The cotton string was soaked clean through. Fuck, if he was gonna get any more hard he was gonna rip something.

"Steve, what are you doing?" the flushed Goddess said as she lifted her head. The world war 2 veteran was licking her inner thighs working his way up to her pussy.

"You've never heard of foreplay?

" What the fuck is foreplay? "

" Just don't scream, and enjoy. "Steve said with a wicked smile.

" What do you MEAAAAAAAAAAAA-OH MY FUCKING GOOOOOOOOOODSSS!!! " Hela screamed into the night unable to take the pleasure head on. Steve was licking over her folds... No that was a very weak way of putting it! He was devouring her pussy, exploring every inch of it with his tongue! She never had a man do that to her before... Wait! What was he doing? Holy fuck, he was adding two fingers into her without, for one second, stop licking. The pleasure jolts multiplied in forms of electric shocks that rocked her spine. She raise her head and looked between her legs. The image alone was enough to make her squirm in delight.Steve had knelt on the floor, his left hand on her thigh, as his right hand was fucking her pussy faster and faster...His eyes were closed and he was licking her, moaning in pleasure as if she was the most delicious thing he had ever tasted. She had never felt more turned on in all her life... She had never felt... This desirable...

"Oh Steve.... Go faster... More.... Mmmmmm... More circular!" she breathed as her long legs wrapped around the back of his head and pulled him harder into her. Steve wasn't stopping, if anything he was getting more and more fuelled by Hela's pleasure.

"Another! Put another finger inside me!!"

Steve obliged and kept on devouring her until he felt she was at her limit. Then he went in for the kill... To hell with being quiet! He wanted to hear her ecstacy. She reached up and squeezed her breast while sucking on her very sensitive clitoris... Taking it into his mouth and sucking it mercilessly.
This was it for Hela. Her eyes rolled back into the back of her head, and all the pleasure rocked her body in a toe-curling orgasm before escaping from her mouth in the form of an ecstatic scream.

"STEEEEEVEEEEEE!!! I'M GONNA EXPLODEEEE!!!!" the Goddess of Death screamed as she orgasmed all over the good captain's face, showering him with hot liquid which he showed to have no problem with.

"Damn you taste good." Steve said with a smile licking his lips. Hela couldn't take it any longer! She wanted him inside her! Right fucking now! She grabbed Steve and brought him to a searing kiss.

"Wait I still have cum in my m-" he tried

"Who the fuck cares!" she cut him off as he sealed their lips. She tasted a little bit of herself on him, but she didn't give a fuck.

"Now now captain..." she said as she crawled on top of him. Her breasts scraped his pecs, making his breath hitch and his cock pulsate.

"My my, aren't you eager Steve... And certainly gifted..." she said reaching between them, grabbing his hard dick, teasing her entrance with it's head. That only made Steve even more wild as he tried to thrust into her. Hela giggled and she effortlessly held him still by placing her hand on his chest.

" Behave soldier! Remember I can overpower you... Can you feel me Steve? How ready I am for you? How much I ache to be touched?" she said with her voice dripping lust and honey while she continued to run his cock across her wet folds. Steve grunted loudly as the feeling made all his muscles flex. A sight that Hela was all for... Knowing that she was the cause of it... That this warrior was driven damn near to insanity out of desire for her. Gods, this was power! Her gorgeous green eyes locked with his blue ones, her pupils dilating with the sight before her. It was like a drug! She needed more of it!

"Hela... Baby please...."

"Yes Steve?"

"Just...."

"Say it! I need to hear it!"

"Fucking ride me already!"

"Oh my captain.... I love it when you use vulgarities... Here... Let me just guide YOU IN!!!" and with that she slowly but surely took all of Captain America's dick. Every single inch.

"OH fuck Hela! Your pussy is so tight! It's driving me crazy!" He yelled as he started fucking her. He grabbed her perfect ass and squeezed making her moan into the night, using it as leverage to pump even deeper. Hela drunk on pleasure placed her hands on his rock hard chest and started riding him even harder like a goddamn stallion. She was again nearing her climax, but she wanted more.

"Steve! Your cock is sooo good! It's... OH FUCK! RIGHT THERE!... it's reaching in my depths... Make me cum Steve, make me cum now!"

With an animalistic growl Steve flipped them over so he was on top and started pumping inside her like a goddamn machine gun.

" Oh Odin!!! That's more like it!!! "

" Hela I can't hold on much longer"

"Me neither Steve!! Just a little moreeee. Oh fuck baby make me cum!! MAKE ME CUM OR BY ODIN I'LL DO SOMETHING SCARY!!"

Steve knew exactly what to do. He pulled out of her until only his head was in her and then he slammed into her hot inferno. At the same time he cupped her breasts and pinched her nipples... Rather hard.

" IM CUMMFFFFFF" was all Hela was able to scream before Steve captured her lips drinking in, her orgasmic screams. Hela did the same to his, as her hot fluids shooting on his cock, were to much for him, as he shot his seed into her, flooding her canal.

Steve collapsed next to her as Hela threw a leg around his waist, just needing to be close to him. She was overjoyed when he grabbed her and pulled her on top of him. He proceeded to cover them both with the douvet.

"So... That happened..." Hela purred getting comfortable into his chest.

"Yes it did... Do you regret it?"

"Not even in the slightest Steve... You?"

"Hell no! To be honest I loved it so much I can't wait for the next time..."
At that Hela perked her up her head from his chest and couldn't hide the smile that blossomed on her face.

"So you want a next time??"

"If course I do, and I don't mean just the sex.... I like you too Hela, maybe more than I should. I don't wanna label anything too soon but I want to see where this will go... If you want to as well, of course..."
Steve was surprised as the Goddess of Death grabbed his head and kissed him deeply. God, how could so venomous lips taste so good??

" Yes" she just said as she broke the kiss.

"Yes?"

"Yes. Let's find out where it goes!"
The two lovers kissed again and as their kisses deepened, one thing led to another. Needless to say they didn't get any sleep until the wee hours of the morning. Tightly embraced in each other

Chapter 9: Half Of Everything

Notes:

Hey guys!! Thank you sooooooo much for your feedback and your kind words, it really warms my heart and gives me more motivation for writing!! You rock!
I hope you enjoy this chapter. Hela could use a hug and some hot chocolate. Do let me know what you think as your feedback is what fuels me.

On with the show!

Chapter Text

Hela's POV

I woke up at around eleven thirty and stretched. It wasn't long until, I went on the defensive. Why was Steve's sleeping empty? Shit! Who was in bed with me?!!? She saw a muscular arm around me, and then the events of last night, started sipping into my sleep-fogged mind again. Oh yes. Things are starting coming back to me. Such lovely things.... I think I blushed just by remembering last night. Me! Blushing!! I'm ashamed of myself... I turned and took in the spectacle that was in front of me. Steve was fast asleep beside me his muscle bound chest rising up and down ashe breathed slow and steady, without a care in the world... I didn't want to get out of this bed... I wanted to stay there and sleep, wake up, fuck some more, and then sleep again. I didn't even bother reaching for the remote that controlled the disc in my side, I just didn't care about it. I must have moved or stirred because Steve, just tightened his grip around me and pulled me harder to him.
I really loved that he wanted to be close to me. His warmth was something else. And feeling his muscles on my naked body was getting me all riled up again.

Of fuck! His hand was wandering between my legs... Rubbing my folds, making me wetter and wetter... This wasn't fair! I buried my face in his shoulder trying to wiggle myself away from his naughty hand. My try was royally condemned when his other hand lowered on my ass and squeezed. It felt so naughty, I moaned and immediately captured his lips. I used to have sex with demigod warriors!how could this mortal taste so much better than all of them??

"Good morning Hela." he said drawing circles on my back with his fingertips . Why did I enjoy that so damn much?

"Good morning Steve. How did you sleep?"

"Not going to lie to you, I hadn't had a good sleep like that since the war.

" That was more than seventy years ago. You haven't slept since then?? "

" No, I've slept, it just... Well today has been the first time since I became enhanced, that I didn't had nightmares." I tried to sympathize with him, I really tried! But I couldn't. I spilled more blood than all of the wars on Earth combined. Drowned entire civilizations in it really... And being honest, I thoroughly enjoyed it. But, now I did feel sad, not because of the blood I spilled, it was my purpose, but why couldn't I feel half the remorse and emotion that he felt? He didn't enjoy killing people. I did. I thought it was the only feeling I would feel.... Bloodlust or occasionally just lust. But what I felt with Steve was completely different. I can't quite put my finger on it. The best I can describe it is care. I cared for him. And for Bucky, and for Sam. Again, I couldn't quite understand what was happening to me, as being the Goddess of Death, I never cared for anyone except my father. Which again is a theory, that crambled as soon as I met the good captain. All these emotions!! Why wasn't it simple and straight-forward like when I was in Asgard?! Was I so messed up?! So emotionally crippled, that if more than one emotion was felt, I'd break down?! Without noticing, tears betrayed me and slipped out of my eyes. I hoped that my dark permanent make up around my eyes would hide it, but Steve immediately picked up on it.

"Hela, what's wrong?"

Shit! Well if he noticed, no point in fighting so I let the tears run freely. God, what an insensitive bitch I was! The man I cared about immensely was pouring his heart out to me, and I had somehow found a way to make it about me. Fuck, I needed to get away from that bed... Clear my head.
I threw the covers of me and tried to get of the bed only for Steve to grab my wrist.

"Hela, please talk to me!"

"Steve, please let go.... I need... I don't want you to see me like this!"

"Hela, stop it..." he said as he pulled me back on the bed. Before I knew it I was lying back in bed with Steve's blue eyes staring into my own. How strong was he? How did he do that??

"All I see, is beauty." he said drying my tears. "And I always tell the truth... So please tell me the truth too. What's wrong?" Gods, why did he have to be so sweet. So goddamn supportive!

"How do you do it, Steve? How can you care so much about the lives you've taken. You are a warrior. That was your purpose. Since meeting you I learned to care... But I spilled so much blood without a moment's hesitation. And I enjoyed it... But I don't want to anymore! I want to have more feelings! But I think I'm incapable of that.... Maybe I was born that way. "

" Hela, you're not the same woman that crashed on this planet all those weeks ago... You changed. Or we wouldn't be having this conversation, you'd have already snapped my neck. You had the opportunity to take all your powers back when you had the remote... You chose not to... You can feel... That's what drew me to you... The good inside you. "

" I don't know Steve... "

" I know how we can be certain... You said that youcoulg get inside minds and see memories or show someone yours right? "

What was he playing at?

" Well yes, like Loki but not as good as him, it will be painful to one's brain after a bit. Also I can give it my full power because of the disk so it will be even more painful. "

" I trust you... " Steve said offering me his hand. "Go through my memories... See how I can feel like this. It will help you find the feeling you need yourself."

I was dumbfounded... He would let me inside his mind? Into his most personal moments? Gods that feeling again! What is this I'm feeling?!

"And if it doesn't?" I asked as I gulped. Steve just chuckled

"Well my mother used to say half of everything is faith... I have faith in you." I smiled at that. I took his hand and I traveled inside his mind... I could feel all his emotions but what I was seeing.

Give me a chance to serve my country!

Just a kid from Brooklyn.

I can do this all day

Till the end of the line.

Peggy.

We do it together.

How about a friend.

We fight!

He's my friend....

Steve dropped his shield and walked away.

I couldn't take the plethora of emotions I was being showered by this man.
So much pain.
So much loss.
So much bravery.
So much sorrow.
So much hope.
So much... Love...
That was it. That's why he felt even when he was fighting bad guys. He was a good person. He loved. He could love. I didn't know if I was capable of that sentiment, but I knew I cared deeply for the man, and I wanted to be with him.
Oh fuck! I haven't practiced this ability in a while! My mind walls are dropping! Can't let him see inside my mind!! He'll resent me!Gods! Why can't I control it! I want to exit this vision! Shit!! He's looking inside my memories!! Stop! Steve you have to stop! Please!! He's digging deeper!! He can see EVERYTHING!!!

Steve snapped out of it and fell out of the bed. Fuck! I might have scarred him forever. I quickly got out of bed too and calmly crouched down near him.

"Steve, baby?" I said in the most soothing voice I could muster. He said nothing. Just stared at me. This was gut wretching!

"Steve, please talk to me! You... You weren't supposed to see that!"

"So much death and blood...."

"I know, I know that I had told you but I never wanted you to see it..."

"Hela?"

"Yes?"

"The woman I saw was evil and dark. The woman that slashed out Thor's eye was purely evil... However...." he looked at me and gave me a smile that could melt the Eternal Ice. "That is not the woman I have in front of me right now. Your eyes are filled with emotion, full of life, joy, regret, lust. All human feelings. Don't get me wrong I think you still have a dark side... But I think you can use it to do some good for a change. My feelings for you haven't changed... I was horrified by your deeds yes, but that's not you anymore. And I don't care what seems smart or not, I still want you. Want you like crazy.

I couldn't take it. I grabbed his perfect face and kissed him over and over again with tears of joy running down my cheeks. I wanted him too! I wanted to explore my human feelings not run from them. And I wanted to do that with him! I had a feeling he already knew as soon as he looked in my mind and tasted my kisses. The way he kissed me back.... But I'll tell him all the same later. He deserves that. As for now, he's pulling me into the shower and I don't have the mental strength to resist him. There'll be time for talking later.

 

 

 

 

Elsewhere

"Here it is Lord Zemos. It was very hard to find but it looks like the Avengers left one."

Zemos looked at the suit

"When can we reboot him?"

"Hard to say My lord, he's almost completely destroyed."

"I understand... Do hurry up Anthony... We need his help. His age is not over yet.

Chapter 10: Love

Notes:

Hey guys!! Let me apologize in advance about the late updates. I will be updating every Sunday now as I work Saturdays too. I hope this doesn't put any of you to any inconvenience. As usual I love the feedback so do let me know how you like it.
A bit of a warning, after this chapter sex and death will ensue in later chapters. I hope you enjoy

Now on with the show!

Chapter Text

As the days passed, in the small wooden house Hela and Steve had decided not to tell Bucky, or Sam about their relationship, at least for a bit, until they were certain where it would lead.... Them being honest, thought that they would have found out on the first day after they had had sex as Hela's orgasmic screams filled the night. But they had no clue! How was that possible? Well, Hela later found out that Bucky sometimes took sedatives in order to sleep, as he was having nightmares. Poor dear.... He was a Hydra agent... His own demons were far greater than Steve's. As for Sam he had bought a pair of noise canceling headphones and spend most of his nights playing online video games or something. She still didn't quite understand the significance of these types of games... Why would she play a game where she could be a warrior, a mage or a God??? For fuck's sake she was all three!!! In real life! That being said, she did really enjoyed TV especially Netflix. Once Steve would leave their bed for his 5:30 jog, she would sleep about 1 hour more and would go downstairs to cook breakfast for the four of them and watch whatever was on Netflix. Midgardians sure had an exceptional sense of humor! Steve and the guys had promished her a movie night and home cooked dinner tonight.

"So can these also, cut through a person?" Hela asked Sam as she used her strength to bend reinforced steel and knit a big part of Falcon's wings back together. Sam laughed at that and used a blow torch to repair his side of the wing.

"My wings are meant for flying. Why would I need them to slash someone in two. I'm not Kratos."

"Who?"

" Oh right, never mind he's a character from one of my video games. What, I'm saying is, my guns are for offense, I just use my wings to fly.

" Really? Well, you could have fooled me. " she said chuckling.

" OK, hey come on! I hit you with my wing because I had run out of bullets! I don't normally go around hitting people with wings."

"Yeah I remember, you were out of bullets. Because all sixty of them were embedded to my head and back."

"Oh come ooooooon you can't still be mad at me!! I apologized like a gillion times!! For all I knew you, you were gonna kill Steve right then and there."

"I'm just teasing you Sammy. You don't have any reason to apologize. I did try to kill you. You most of all, I tried to squash your head. I should be apologizing to you."

"You have Hela, let's not bring it up again, no need for further unpleasantness..."

"Thank you Sam. Oooooooh that's shinny!" Hela said as she took of a piece of Sam's jetpack that looked like a mini aircraft thingy.

"Hey hey hey, be careful with that!" Sam said and tried to take the Droid away from Hela. She just giggled and held the contraption above her head, where he couldn't reach it.

"What is it?"

"It's a military drone, that I can remote control."

"OH so that's what you use to perv on James?" she laughed. Sam's eyes bulged so much they looked like they would fall of their sockets.

"I do not perv on him!!! I spy on him... I know that filthy hobo ate the last of my fucking pork chops!"
Before Hela could react somebody snatched the machine out of her hand. She looked back to see her one armed friend.

"Hiya Bucky."

"Hey Hela, wait a minute please, Sam did I hear you correctly?" Sam looked at Redwing horrified.

"Now Buck, just calm down..."

"What did I tell you would happen, if you made another fucking hobo joke about me?" the winter soldier said smiling, while a laughing Hela watched on.

"Now Buck... Let's just calm the fuck down...."

"Oh now I remembered!" Bucky threw Redwing on the wall with all his might smashing in into pieces. Sam run to it to see if he could salvage anything that was left of his tech. There was no salvation whatsoever... The device was truly destroyed...

"Oh come on Buck!! First Hela destroys my wings,then you destroy Redwing! I don't have superpowers like you guys!! My tech is what keeps me ahead!

" I told you what would happen turkey. " Bucky laughed as he retreated back into the house.

" It's Falcon you long haired fuck."

"Hey I've apologized about 20 times for that, and I'm helping you repair your tools so, gimme a break!!" Hela whined. "Also if you ever change your mind about your wings I can dress their sides with obsidian spikes. They can cut through metal with ease and might be a nice color update... You know, red, silver and black."

"OK not gonna lie... That sounds fucking awesome. Can you actually do that??

" Yes, I can but not while I'm attached to this. " she said as she tapped on her side and a metallic noise was heard.

" Oh I see, well you'll have to talk to Steve about that."

"Well, I'm not in any kind of hurry, I've really started to like you guys."

Sam smiled at that... "Us too Hela... Us too, it wasn't always like that. A aaaaand done!" Sam declared as he pressed a button and the wings retracted into his jetpack as he put it on immediately. Then he turned to the Goddess.

"Shall we try it out?"

Hela put on her purple glasses, all that snow hurtled her eyes, and followed Sam out of the garage. Sam pressed some buttons and his suit sprung to action flying him above the trees.

"Whohooooo now that what I'm talking about!!!"

Hela chuckled and went to sit on the porch swing. She had helped Bucky install it a few days ago. It wasn't long before, the beat up jeep pulled into the garage and her heart filled with joy! Steve, walked out of the car carying a brow paper bag. She resisted the urge to go over and give him an enormous kiss. Bucky could be watching.
"Hello gorgeous..." he said just loud enough so only she could hear him. She smiled, she wasn't one for nicknames or cute stuff but only Steve could make it sound so good.

"Morning handsome. So how was your shopping spree?" Steve couldn't help but laugh at that.

"Women do shopping sprees, I do groceries. But yeah, I've gotten everything we needed. Steve said while taking out a bottle of beer. Said bottle was snatched out of his hand by a flying Sam who narrowly avoided hitting the windows with his wings,before he ascended back to the skies.

"Thank you Steveeeeeeeee!" he yelled. Hela burst out laughing. "I wonder how he's gonna drink that up there." God Steve loved the sound of her laughter!! He could here it all day and still want more at night.

"I see Sam got his wings back... Nice to see we're back and at 'em."

"Oh yes I helped him fix the metal work! And I used one of his tools! Come it's in the garage, let me show you!" she said giddily and run to the garage. Steve knew this was a ruse but he couldn't help himself, and followed her in. Once he stepped a foot in the garage he had about all of two seconds to place the bag on the work bench before Hela leapt at his arms and kissed him hard on the mouth. Steve returned her burning kiss. And tightened his grip around her waist, pressing her harder onto himself.

"Oh I've missed this!!" She breathed as he took her chin again and kissing deeply.

"It does feel good sneaking around, I must say..." Steve breathed as the Goddess of death was playbitting his neck, sucking at his pulse point. "Like bitting a forbidden fruit!"

"Mmmm you are that fruit and you are all mine!!" she cooed but just when she was about to grab his belt they heard Sam's landing and they had to stop.

"For fuck's sake!" Steve exclaimed as an equally frustrated Hela took the bag from the bench.

"I'll have to agree with you captain, although, I will not tolerate such language!"

"Oh come on! Not you too! Will I ever here the end of it?!"

"Nope! It's your own damn fault captain! You can expect, to let me go through your memories, witness a spectacular battle with the avengers by your side, and then mess it up by saying language!" she laughed as she entered the house via the garage with Steve behind her.

Bucky was in the kitchen, buttering up Sam's boar. He looked up and smiled.

" Hey punk, ready to eat something other than a TV dinner?"

"Yes please! I got the rest! Your tea, Sam's beer, my ginger ale, and as for Hela..."
Hela turned at that and with a smile dove into the paper bag giddily, and sqeeled in joy once she took out a six pack of Dr Pepper, her favorite soft drink!!

"Dr Pepper!!" she exclaimed!

"In cream flavor." Steve added. Hela just ripped of a can and gulped it down in a very unladylike fashion. Sam walked in and chuckled at the sight.

"She's like a machine."
They all laughed at that and Hela tossed him the empty can, which he caught mid air.

"Shut up Sam! They shouldn't make it so delicious!" she insisted, as Steve put the roast in the oven. Once it was done, they all ate with laughter and joy. Hela felt like for the first time in many moons had something she missed... A family. A phone call interrupted the pleasant atmosphere. Not but any phone though. Steve's burner phone. Only a few people in the world had this number. Steve answered it, and Hela could see the consern in his face.

"Guys tomorrow I want you both dressed in your uniforms. Tharmt was King TChala. He needs our help."

"Can you tell us what happened first?" Bucky said getting up. "

" He didn't say much as he knows we're fugitives so he can't risk exposing us. But Zemos is hiding somewhere in Wakanda, and... He managed to reboot Ultron. "

" What?! " Hela got up so fast as if electricity had made contact with her. She knew about Ultron. About the countless lives he almost ended. The ones he did end... Wow she must have really changed because she was boiling with rage.

" What indeed!! I thought you had destroyed that garbage can! " Sam yelled.

"Appearantly we missed one suit. Now he's in Wakanda. There are families there.,not only warriors... Children."

"I'm in, punk" Bucky said after a moment's hesitation. "No matter, the bad blood we may have had with the king, wakanda calls for aid. We must answer that call."

"Fuck it I'm in too, Cap... We need to put an end to tin man's shit"

"Thank you... I'll make some more calls... If it's what I think it is we're gonna need more manpower."

"I'd like to help as well!" They all turned, to the queen. You can't leave me here and expect me to just wait for you!! I'm far more powerful than any of you! You need my help! "

" Call it Cap, you're decision. "

Steve looked at Hela.

" Of course we want your help... We can't do this alone. When you first came here you wanted to kill us all... But as I've said before that woman isn't the same one I have in front of me now. As I've said, my mother used to say half of everything is faith... I have faith in you. It is for this faith, I'm taking it upon myself to cut off the last string that keeps you mortal and return you to where you belong... "

With that the symbol of liberty took out the little remote and pressed a button. Hela felt something wobbling at her side before the metal disk that was embedded on her wound hit the floor... She couldn't believe it! She was finally free! She felt her wound healing in a matter of seconds. Her power was coursing in every inch of her body, as green flames engulfed her, replacing her mortal clothes with a black skin tight leather like armor that hugged her luscious curves. Her black polished nails also became longer and a green cape covered her back. Once the fires died down, she could see her two friends and Steve looking at her.

"DAMN!!" was all they could say in unison. Hela had never been so touched. Steve had given her back her powers. The one thing she longed for so much time. And he did it willingly, if his own free will because he believed in her, and needed her nowas she needed him, when she rescued her from freezing all that time ago. His heart was so good it had corrupted her, poisoned her in all the right ways.... She couldn't take it anymore! To hell with the rules. She could feel love in her undead heart for this man, and she was done denying it.

She said nothing, just marched over to them, and grabbed Steve by the back of the neck, and crashed their lips together as Bucky and Sam watched, jaw dropped.

"What the fuck!!"

"When, how, what why??"

"They're still going Buck!"

"OK Sam... We need to talk about this but what say we let them finish... I'm going upstairs to play with your games."

"Yeah Buck... And I'm.... Gonna do something somewhere else." he said as he hurried through the front door.
Once they were alone they stopped their kissing fest as she buried her face in his chest, hugging him tightly.

"Thank you for that Steve... You won't regret it darling..."

"Don't make me regret it my Goddess...."

 

"Never..."

"Hela?"

"I think they know now."

"Oh who gives a fuck, just kiss me!!!"

Chapter 11: Elementary

Notes:

Hey guys! I hope you have a beautiful Sunday. Please don't hate me we're not in Wakanda yet... I'm saving that for the next chapter. I just wanted some more of the group teasing each other. I hope you have as much fun reading it as I had writing it!
On with the show!

Chapter Text

"So where are we going Cap?" Bucky asked as the beat up jeep reved through the highway.

"King Tchala will have a private jet for us in  a remote location... We just need to get there." Sam was silent in the back seat staring at the black wearing Goddess next to him. That managed to make her smile uncomfortably.

"Have I got something in my teeth Sammy?" she finally said making Steve and Bucky laugh. That made the Falcon wake up from his daydreaming.

"No you're good, sorry I just can't believe you look like this when normal. Like, you must really like the original Mad Max trilogy!"

"What do you m-" Hela said before looking down at her godly outfit and going all red.

"This is not leather Sam!!! It's Asgardian light armor!! I switch to my heavy one when I'm in battle!! Leather! I fucking ask you!!"

Sam chuckled at the flushed queen as he touched her shoulder feeling the fabric of the armor.

"Uh huh.... Call it whatever you want Hela... That is fine leather."

Hela became even more red... He knew what Sam was gonna say. Steve had showed her on  his phone.

"You look just like a domina-"

"SAM DON'T YOU DARE FINISH THAT SENTENCE, I'LL STAB YOU STRAIGHT IN THE BALLS!!!" she screamed as she materialised a small hooked blade in her left hand. That made Bucky turn around to the back seat passengers and laughed.

"If I'm not mistaken, the queen is holding a castrating knife." At that Sam's smile faded and he started to sweat uncontrollably. Seeing that Hela's evil smirk blossomed on her face and started twirling the small blade between her fingers.

"Care to finish that sentence Sammy?" Hela challenged. Sam just gulped and didn't say anything. "I didn't think so..." she continued devilishly as she stabbed the knife in the car seat just between Sam's legs, just an inch below his groin.

"Hey please don't destroy the car anymore than it is already." Steve said as he sped down the icy highway.

"Sorry sweetie..."

"Oh look they already given each other pet names." Sam laughed. Bucky turned to Hela at the back seat, while eyeing Steve as well. Both were starting to turn an interesting shade of red. They knew what was coming. Buck chuckled a bit and then he spoke.

"Now, we aren't gonna sit here and pretend there isn't a big ass elephant in the car, are we lovebirds?"

"Do we really have to?" Steve said and Hela looked so red that she could set fire to something simply by touching it with her cheek.

"Yes we do punk! We are a team, so we need to know you both know what you're getting into."

"OH this is gonna be so fun!" Sam grinned.

"I suppose, we owe our comrades some explanation, don't we Cap?" Hela begrudgingly agreed.

"I suppose we do."

"Great!!" Bucky said happily. God, he loved to embarrass Steve. Fucker! "So Sam, would you like to start?"

"OH hell yeah! So, how long has this been going on?" Sam asked excitingly.

Hela answered the first one : "A couple of months. There was friction between us and we embraced it on Christmas. We had to be sneaky though..."

"Hold the fucking phone! On Christmas??? How didn't we hear you, I mean the walls between the bedrooms are like, super thin plaster."

Steve gave Sam an amusing look through the rear view mirror.
"Oh please Sam you couldn't, hear anything but your video games with those goddamn headphones as for Bucky we knew he takes sedative before going to bed, so it was easy for us to.... Well.... Enjoy each other's company."

Bucky who was just listening now spoke
" Well, I would say that Hela seduced you to get her powers back, but seeing how far she's come over these past months, and us being alive still, I guess I now know better. I'm happy for you guys.... Truly I am. "
Hela again was feeling a warm fuzzy feeling." Thank you Bucky. " she said, leaning forward giving him a kiss on his cheek.

Sam was equally happy as he kept smiling and distributing snacks amongst the group like he was Oprah.

" Yeah thanks man, that means a lot. " Steve agreed as he drove the jeep to a more remote location. They stopped at a field as snow poured heavily on the car.
"Now we wait..." Steve said as he helped himself to some ginger ale. Sam was thinking about something, and he shot up, only to hit his head on the car's roof and go back down again.

"YOU GUYS FUCKED IN THE KITCHEN TOO!!"
Steve spat his ginger ale on the windshield, while Hela turned to Sam so fast, she cracked her neck.

"WHAT???" they both yelled. Bucky sat there dumbfounded waiting to hear Sam's explanation.

"It's really elementary my dear Odindaughtir and Rogers.... A week ago I was out with the hobo over there for supplies, and you said you would fry up some garlic fries. Remember that you two?"
Steve and Hela said nothing, just blushed and looked out of the window.

" Your silence and skin speaks volumes, but allow me to continue, the pan had to be thrown out as it was burnt to shit. We instead had beans that night. Now Cap, I know you ain't a good cook like me, but you wouldn't screw up some fries.... Care to explain? "

" Well... I don't... I mean... "

" Speak up, punk! "

Hela then laughed through her blush and decided to put her captain out of his misery.

" OK, OK! "she said. " He put the potatoes in the pan cut but not peeled and without adding any oil. " she said smiling to Steve who looked like he wanted to die.

" I was lost in thought. " he finally said. Hela's smile got even bigger.

" More like distracted... By me..."

" I knew it!! " Sam yelled

" Well you are quite irresistible... "Steve said as Hela leaned forward and claimed his lips.

" You two are disgustingly adorable. " Bucky commented as the kiss ended.

" How about just disgusting. They did it in the kitchen! We eat there! "Sam  exclaimed. Hela giggled.

" Well Steve did eat there... Only he didn't eat food. But he did enjoy himself, does that count? "

" WHAT THE FUCK!! "

" EWWWW"

"HELA!"

"What? He was asking for it." Hela shrugged obviously relishing the chaos she was causing.

"Oh look! Time to move!" Steve said taking his duffel bag and dropped a case of multiple cds in  it before exiting the vehicle. Hela took notice to that. They all got out of the car as a huge flying ship, the size of a building, lowered itself on the ground and the cargo hallway opened. Hela could see an armored clad, woman holding a spear walking of the ship and towards them. She was balt with what appeared to be war paint on top of her head. Steve seemed to know her.

"Captain Rogers." she said as she shook his hand and then proceeded to Bucky.
"Mr Barnes the King hopes there are no hard feelings."

"Not at all. We're here to help!" Bucky said happily.

"Mr Wilson a pleasure to see you again. Now captain, you mentioned something about an additional party?" she said looking at Hela.

"I did General. This is Hela Odindaughtir. Asgardian Queen. Her powers are extraordinary and she wishes to help."

The woman looked at Hela up and down. "Do you vouch for her Captain?"

"I do. I trust her with my life."

A smile appeared in Hela's face, one that the general shared.

"That's more than enough for me... Welcome on board Queen Odindaughtir, my name is Okoye and I'm the king's General." she said offering her hand, which Hela firmly shook.

" It's an honor general. "

" Come inside... We picked up some of your friends on the way."

After that, the ship sped up into the skies. Inside the ship they found two familiar faces.

"Vission, Wanda!" Steve yelled happily before Wanda hugged him tightly with Vission following close behind.

"I'm glad you're OK kid."

Vission shook Hela's hand.

"My name is Vission, you're highness, an honor to meet you."

"Please, call me Hela. A pleasure to meet you too. A synthetic human being... How incredibly ingenious!"
Vission had to laugh at that!

"Thank you Hela. I become more human every day." he said tapping the gem embedded on his forehead. "She helps too." he said pointing at Wanda, who promptly wrapped her arms around Hela and pulled her into a tight hug. Hela was really taken by surprise. Now if anyone had hugged her like this a few months later she would have summoned a blade and tear their heart in two. However thanks to Steve she had learned to love the affection. So, she hugged Wanda too.

"Hello my name is Wanda." Wanda said with a big smile.

"Hi Wanda, I'm Hela"

"So, you're Cap's girl?"

"What! Sam, get over here!!" Steve yelled as he gave chase to his friend.

"I told everyone Cap, I couldn't resist, have mercy!" he yelled as they disappeared into the cargo hold. Hela and the others burst out laughing.

"Oh for Oddin's sake!" Hela said as she wiped out her tears.

Chapter 12: Sammy and Chill

Notes:

Hey guys!!! I hope you have a splendid weekend!! Please don't hate me, but Wakanda will be at the next chapter. This chapter had been living rent free in my mind so it was time to get it out. I hope you enjoy!

As always I love the feedback so, do let me know what you think.

OK enough of my yapping, on with the show!

Chapter Text

The group went to the ship's cafeteria to get something to eat. Wanda had really taken a liking to Hela, asking the nervous Goddess all about Asgard and her battles, her meeting the gang, her change of heart, and especially her relationship with the good captain. Hela was overwhelmed by all these questions, but in a good way, she tried to answer most of them while blushing, and also elbowed Bucky, who being the evil prick that he was, was laughing at her constant stuttering. The young witch though, didn't seem to mind and she kept shooting questions like a Gatlin gun. Steve sitting at a small table, with Vission and Sam, raised a questioning brow to the Android. Vission just laughed.

"Pay no attention to her, Captain Rogers... We spent so much time in Paris, watching love movies, going on walks, that the how do you say, romantic part of life... She now lives and breathes for anything sappy."

"Wanda? Sappy? Oh, I'm soooooo calling bullshit on that!" Steve said looking at her. For the first time in some months she actually looked happy.

"I kidd you not Captain! You should have seen her at the end of The Notebook."

Sam choked on his food a little and then looked at Vission with wide eyes.

"Wanda cried at The Notebook?! Oh man I'm soooo gonna rub it in her face!" Sam made to get up, only for Vission to reach over the table and grab his arm with both  his hands.

"Please to anything you hold dear Sam, don't tell her I told you! You ain't never seen her pissed off!!! I will never hear the end of it!".

"Sorry Viss.... It's too good to let it slide." Sam said with a smirk.

"Listen to the man Sammy...." Steve said playing with his food, using his fork. "Or Wanda might accidentally learn that you cried in the end of Titanic." Vission let go of Sam's arm trying to hide his laughter.

" You cried in Titanic?! " he managed to whisper.

" Shhhhhhhhh" Sam hissed as he sat back down, looking more uncomfortable than ever. "Both of you shut up!" he whispered as he looked at Steve.

"You wouldn't dare Rogers!"

"You just announced to every member of the Avengers that I'm dating the Asgardian grim ripper... Fucking try me Wilson!" Steve said with a big smile.

"OK, ok. Jesus, we have an understanding." Sam  relented.

"Good." Vission said with satisfaction as he fist bumped Steve.

"Oh, and by the way, I didn't tell everyone! I don't know how to get a hold of Thor, Banner is still missing and I wouldn't tell Tony."

That made Steve lower his eyes. He knew he had to ask.  He wasn't happy with how they had parted last time.

"So Vission, how's Tony, I mean the last time you saw him." Vission knew the way things had ended between the Captain and the man of iron.

"Before I left too with Wanda, Mr Stark had a falling out with agent Romanoff. After a while she went on the run too. I got curious. Why was his own team leaving him, starting with King Tchala... So I hacked into Ross's personal files and let the cameras be my eyes. There I saw what your team was going through. Locked inside bulletproof, glass boxes. Shock collars, straight jackets... Wanda barely conscious from all the sedatives. Stark was letting his anger about you affect his judgement... This is not a way to treat people. That's why I helped you get them all out Cap. Placed that mobile phone where you told me. You were right Cap... I only wish I knew sooner... "

" Vission enough with the self pity we are all in the same team here. I don't hold anything against any of you. "

" Thank you Captain. So, last I heard Stark had seized any and every Iron man activities along with Captain Rhodes. I think he was trying to convince miss Potts to have a child with her. "

Steve smiled at that." I hope he does. " he said. He really meant it too. Tony would become a great father.

" Also, how did that come to pass? " Vission asked grinning at the good captain.

" What? "

" How did you and the queen of Asgard happen? "

"Well she was fighting Thor in Asgard, took one of his eyes but Thor unleashed a demon that nearly killed her, so she escaped to earth where she tried to kill us multiple times." Sam said casually as he took a sip of his drink. Vission's eyes bulged as he turned to see Wanda and Hela laughing together as they were sticking food in the hair of a dozed off Bucky.

" Sam, he asked me! "

" Sorry I can't help myself sometimes. "

" Look Captain, I trust you I really do. If you say she's okay I believe you. Also Wanda's power is growing... She can now read feelings... If there was even a fraction of a threat trust me, she would have seen it by now. " he laughed..." Also, it seems like those two are getting along rather well. "

" Well I think Mr Barnes is ready to retire. " General Okoye said entering the canteen.
" Let me take you to your rooms. We should be reaching Wakanda in a day and a half and you should get some rest."

Bucky and Sam got their own rooms, while Wanda and Vission shared one. Same with Hela and Steve.

"Well that was a fun evening... I'd say you and Wanda got along." Steve said dropping his duffel bag on the floor and shutting the door . The room consisted of only a double bed and a bathroom . It was a ship's room indeed.

Hela smiled sweetly at that. "She seems great! She read my thoughts and didn't exactly run away... I wonder why."

Steve wrapped his arms around her and started kissing her shoulder. She moaned happily at the feeling leaning herself even more into his touch. God her light armor made her look even sexier. It was hugging her beautiful curves and the tears it had on her thighs? God that was sexy as fuck!

"Wanda must have seen more than your past. She can read feelings. While I pride myself to say I see the good in people, she can actually feel it... That's why she wasn't put off by your past. Also her dating partner once wanted to destroy the world so, the kid is big in giving people a chance if they're good. "

" That's all because of you Steve... I owe you... You saved me from myself... From an endless cycle of blood and terror... "she said gazing at him with her gorgeous green eyes. God, he loved those eyes.

" You owe me nothing Hela. I just did what I would have done with anyone. Granted I didn't expect to fall in love with y-"

Steve stopped mid sentence and felt like punching himself in the face. Nat had told him over and over :don't ever say I love you to anyone so soon. It might creep them out.
Hela pulled away from his chest to look at him.

" What? "

Oh fuck! Say something Steve!

"Steve, what did you just say??" she asked with a voice barely audible. She clearly could not comprehend what she had just heard.

Screw it. His mother had taught him always to say what he felt and by God he was feeling it for the beautiful and very dangerous woman in front of him.

" I love you Hela." he said without breaking eye contact with her. He genuinely meant it. Hela looked at him shocked... But again, in a very good way. No one had ever loved her... Not like this. Even though she was touching him, she didn't need to read his mind to know he meant it. That he was telling the truth... Steve always spoke the truth. The fact that a man could love somebody like her, after having seen what she had done, what she really was.

"Steve... I... Say it again..."

"I love you."
She could not get enough of it. She knew the strange feeling that was causing explosions in her heart. A heart that never beaten fast in so many years of battle,now was beating so fast, it could explode in her ribcage... Explode with the new sentiment she recently found, and was overflowing her. The sentiment that her man was currently saying the name of... One more... Please...

"Again." She said wrapping her arms around his neck. Steve didn't hesitate. Not for a second.

"I love you Hela."
Yes. She was ready.

"I love you too, Steven Grant Rogers. I love you with all my heart." she said, joy overwhelming her as she witness his smile almost splitting his face in two...

"Oh Hela..." was all he could say before they kissed like there was no tomorrow. They'd kissed so many times, but somehow this kiss felt so much sweeter, and about a thousand times more addicting. Hela retracted her cape so Steve could wrap his powerful arms around her, and lift her up. She reacted with wrapping her long legs around his waist and continued peppering him with deep kisses. She just couldn't stop... Neither one of them could. They didn't want to either.

"Cap. Take me to bed." she said biting on his lower lip making him squeeze her ass even more. Steve wasted no time kicking off his shoes and placing the horny Goddess on the bed as he unbuttoned his shirt and discarding it, giving Hela a show of the chest, she was so fond of. She ran her right hand over her curves and her suit begun to disintegrate starting with her small but perky and round chest, continuing down her belly, her irresistible thighs, as she lifted her leg up to show the captain the last of her suit disappearing from her toes. Steve looked in awe as he looked ready to eat her alive. A sign that Hela noticed and adored. So she decided to add some more gas to his fire. She stretched her perfect pale body and opened her legs to reveal, both her wetness and her lack of any underwear... Then she moaned... Loudly...

"Ohhhh, that's much better..." she said never taking her eyes of her Steve, who looked ready to pounce. He had discarded his pants and was only in his boxers... She could see his massive erection, eagerly waiting to be free. The fact that she was the cause of all of that, made her even wetter.

 

HELA POV

God's, I wanted him! I wanted, his mind to just snap and grab me. I wanted to feel all of his love in the best way possible. He was still devouring me with his eyes... Ever the gentle man he still waited for permission. Gods, my love for him was overflowing me, as I said the next words.

"Come to me, my Captain... The Queen needs some loving..."

That drove him crazy, as he climbed on the large bed, grabbed me, and kissed me. He had never kissed me like this. All this passion... Or maybe he had, but the kisses somehow tasted so much sweeter.... OH FATHER, IS THIS LOVE?! How could I live so many millenias without it!! I never want to lose this feeling! Steve pulled my hair gently making my head fall back, and took advantage all of the tender flesh of my neck.

"Oh Steve! That's more like it!!" I cooed as I wrapped my legs around him and shamelessly grinded my hips on his, rubbing my soaking wet, womanhood on his steel-hard cock. The fact that I wasn't wearing any undergarments and my wetness dripped all the way down my thighs, not to mention his rod, only fueled his fire. We weren't just kissing anymore. It looked like we were eating each other's mouths of, and I was relishing every minute of it. He was pouring so much emotion into his kisses, so much that I felt drunk when he pulled away from me.

"Steve? What are you doing... I need more...." was all I could say before he grabbed my ankles and started licking my inner thighs, breathing on my entrance driving me crazy.

"Mmmmm... Captain.... Don't be such a tease."

"It will be worth it, my love."

"It... Better... Be!!"

I fully expected to be eaten out, but Steve got on his knees and placed my legs on his shoulders... I gave him a questioning look but he just grabbed my ass with both arms and lifted me up over his head, forming a tower.

" Steve what the FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKKKKKKK!!!! OH FOR ODIIIIIIIN!!" I screamed as he crashed my pussy on his mouth, his tongue pushing in deeply. He had eaten me out a plethora of times but never like this! This felt primal.... Intense.... And so much more intimate than ever before.... And his beard!! It was scratching my folds creating a delicious sensation. It immediately made me come because the pleasure wave hit me like a train! Steve didn't slow down one bloody bit! I wrapped my legs around his head pushing his tongue even deeper inside me!

"Oh fuck Steve! That's it baby!! Lick me clean!! Make me climax again!"
My words had the desired effect as my captain went on a licking rampage inside my cunt. I looked over my shoulder and I saw my godly juices running down his torso. Fuck how wet had I become?!! I was about to orgasm again when I felt a weird sensation. And a sound between my legs. Is that gulping??!?! Is Captain America swallowing my orgasmic fluids? Intrigued and even more turned on i reached underneath my ass and touched his throat with my hand.... It was going up and down! Holy fuck! Steve was drinking me!! Swallowing my wetness like crazy. Consuming me like a damn soda can!! And I got off so much out of it. I started humping his face, my mind gone as I thought, I would drown in fucking pleasure.

"Yes Steve!!! I'm so close! Give it to me!!!! Keep drinking.... Keep DRI-OH FUCK THAT FEELS SO GOOD!! SO INTENSE!!... Keep drinking me darling... That's it!! Yes!! FOR ODIN!! Swallow me whole baby!!!FUCKING DRAIN MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!" I screamed as an even more powerful orgasm tore my body apart and I came into my man's mouth. He dropped me on the bed as I watched him consuming the last of my wetness. Gods, he looked so hot! When he lay beside me I wasted no time grabbing him and kissing him. I felt his boner on my belly and I immediately pushed down his boxers with my feet, and grabbed his cock.

"Inside me. Now."

"Yes my love." he said. Gods, I couldn't get enough of him calling me that!!! He got on top of me as my legs were jelly and seathed himself inside me in one single thrust.

"Shit Steve, you fit like a glove!!" I said dreamily.

"You are so warm and tight Hela... You're gonna be the death of me!"

"Maybe later soldier, now show me what you're made of!!!"

Captain started to thrust inside me, and I was so pleased that all rooms were soundproof because... I screamed... Loudly... I couldn't help myself... His cock was hitting all the right places, and my wetness pushed him even closer to his climax.

" Steve!! Please, baby! Finish me off!!" I breathed as I was clawing on his back, desperately trying to get more of him. He was ready too, I could feel him pulsing inside me. He ran his hands through my dark hair and continued fucking me while his mouth was close to my ear. Hearing his grunts was pure ecstasy and just when I was about to burst, these words left his lips.

"I love you Hela."

I don't know how but my pleasure multiplied immensely after I heard that. I climaxed harder than the previous orgasms combined!

"STEVEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!" I screamed into the night as my orgasm conquered every inch of me.

"Oh Godddddd!!" he yelled as he came inside me, again flooding me with his hot seed. Gods what an incredible feeling. He carefully pulled out of me and collapsed next to me.

"Are you OK Hela?"

"Trying to wiggle my big toe..."

Steve laughed and pulled me into his arms, my favorite place, and covered us with the douvet.

"We should sleep gorgeous. We have a lot of work tomorrow." he said lovingly kissing my lips before he switched off the lights. I got comfortable in his embrace and closed my eyes.

"Steve?"

"Yes, gorgeous?"

"I love you too."

Chapter 13: Wakanda For Ever

Notes:

And so it begins! More characters joining on the next chapter folks! Let me know how you like it

On with the show!!

(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

Chapter Text

"Good morning gorgeous." Steve said to Hela who was wrapped around him like a koala. He chuckled and he reluctantly tried to pry the sleeping beauty off, of him. Bad move, as that had as a result, the Goddess of Death to tighten her hold burying her face to the crook of his neck. She loved doing that... His favorite place was buried deep into her raven hair. He loved their silkiness and their divine smell.

"Hela dear, I was being sarcastic. You know with the good morning stuff... It's actually noon. We need to get dressed. We will be in Wakanda soon."

She could tell by the feeling of her long eye lashes that were touching his neck, that her eyes were still closed.

" A single move of my hand and my armor is back on my body, darling... No need to get up. "

" That's true dear, but my body doesn't have that ability, so..."

He made to get up only to be forced down again, with Hela sucking on his pulse point. His breath hitched, running his hand through her long hair.

" Noooo! This is now mine!!! I'm Hela Odindaughtir, from Asgard and I claim this muscle bound body as my trophy! It is to become my realm, and anyone that tries to deprive me of it, will be met with violence! Understand mortal???" she said kissing his under jaw making him shiver.

" Talking about your realm, do you miss it? I mean, the land of the dead? "

" Well I kind of do and don't..." she said with some sadness in her voice." My father banished me there, for so many years after I gave him countless victories... But I liked some of it. I learned the art of dark magic, I had lost Mjonir after all. "

" Oh yes I saw that amongst your memories. I still can't believe you broke it!! With one hand!! "Steve said as Hela giggle and climbed onto his chest.

" You forget Steve, I am Odin's firstborn, that hammer was made for me. I was gonna take it back, but I love my obsidian blades even more. "

" That you are my love. "he said kissing her head. Hela took that as an invitation, reached up and held his head steady, before claiming his lips. Steve, wanted to protest but her lips were so velvety and inviting that he couldn't help but give in, and lose himself into the kiss. He could feel Hela's smirk on his lips, no doubt overjoyed with her victory, as she deepened the kiss, moaning. His body reacted to her every move. He couldn't resist. He was hers. And she could feel it. That man was hers. She was his. Nothing gave her greater pleasure than that. Steve's hand started wandering down south and the Goddess of Death quickly spreaded her legs, but before they could move on to ecstacy there was a loud knock on the door. A familiar voice was heard...

"Hey, love birds! Okoye says we're reaching our destination. Climb down from each other and meet us at the bridge!" a laughter was heard, and then a quick smack.

"Ow Wanda!! What the hell!!"

"Give them some privacy Sam! Be nice." Now it was Bucky's and Vission's time to laugh as the footsteps could be heard further and further until they faded into the sounds of the flying ship.

"Unfortunately, darling we're being called back to reality...." Steve said as he got up to open his duffel bag, with Hela groaning in frustration.

"Sam is soooo lucky Wanda is with him or he would look like a godamn knife block!" she said materializing her armor over her body.

"Come now Hela, you love his teasing."

"Not when he's cock blocking us!!" Hela had learned that word from Netflix. If anyone would have told her that the queen of Asgard, would become so addicted to a Midgardian pass time, she would have had them impaled for lack of respect.

"Language!" Cap laughed as Hela turned to him, her eyes bulged.

"No! No no no no no no no no no no no. You can't turn this around me!! You can't do that!"

"Just did, hot stuff." Oh, he was fucking challenging her!! That fucker! She was about to give him a piece of her mind when she saw him taking out his suit. She had watched him in his memories wearing it, and he looked so good but she wanted to see him wearing it now... Right in front of her! Steve pulled up his tactical pants and fastened his utility belt. Hela was just sitting on the messy bed enjoying the show. Steve took notice to that and chuckled. "Considering our night activities, I don't think that me getting dressed is especially a turn on." he said taking out his torso piece and putting it on.

" You reaaaaaly underestimate how hot you look when you're wearing tight clothes captain... Especially if it's your uniform... " she purred as she walked behind him and zipped him up as he had a far too broad back to reach the zipper himself. He turned around to look at her and Hela was speechless... He looked so good in his suit, but somehow, a little different too. Like he was staring at another version of the same man. She wasn't seeing Steve Rogers... This was Captain America... Hela run her hands on his suit, her fingers tracing every scratch... Every tear...

"What... What happened to you Steve?" she asked worried her hands never leaving the suit. Steve let out a sigh. "I ripped off the Avengers logos myself... I wasn't gonna wear them if we weren't a team anymore. " he said pointing to the ripped fabric on his shoulders. " The rest is from the airfield battle... "
Hela moved her hand onto his chest where the suit had lost most of it's armor, the outline of a star clearly visible.

" Steve.... Your star.... It's your signature...."
Steve placed his hand on her's,  moving it away, placing it on his heart.

" I know love... That was from the fight with Iron Man... No point dwelling about it. We work with what we got." He gave her a quick kiss before slipping on his finger less gloves and took off an equally battle worn helmet-mask. Then he offered his hand with a smile.

" Coming with, my Goddess? "
She took it, in a heartbeat." Always my Captain! "

After another passionate kiss they were at the ship's gate while it touched wakandian soil. The General opened the gates and the heroes were greeted by King Tchala who surprisingly enough was in his battle suit and not his royal attire. Okoye looked worried and run to him.

"My king!! What happened?"

"At ease, general... I'll fill you in momentarily. Did we get them all?"
The armor clad woman, pointed to the crew behind her. The Black Panther walked over with a smile to his face. "Welcome my friends, I know we parted in the worst of ways, but I do hope we can leave that behind us now. I wanna thank you for answering my call and rushing to Wakanda's aid. I won't forget it."
To everyone's surprise, Bucky of all people stepped forward offering his hand.

" I think I speak for all of us when I say 'water under the bridge'. We are here to help. " T'Chala smiled broadly at that.
"Thank you Mr Barnes. I'll have my technicians, come straight over. Perhaps, I could help with that." he said pointing to Bucky's stamp.

"That would be great Your Grace!"

"Now my friends, my general has briefed me while you were on the ship... I seem to know all of you, but one." He said looking at Hela. "Welcome to Wakanda, Queen Odindaughtir."
Hela smiled and slowly bowed her head. "Thank you Your Majesty."

"Don't worry we don't do that here." Tchala laughed as he motioned them to enter the palace. Hela went full red and she noticed that Steve could barely hold in his laughter. She grabbed him by the collar of his suit and pulled him to her.

"Did you know about this?!?" she whispered angrily. She was embarrassed. Steve chuckled.

"Mayyybe." Steve said with a smile. Hela let go of his suit and whispered something under her breath. She would remember that. They quickly made their way inside with Tchala explaining. "Baron Zemo has escaped from prison... I do not know how but he had another Sokovian help him out. Now what you may not have known is that apart from rebooting the artificial maniac you stopped some years ago, he managed to find another body for his murderous intents. "

" And how did he manage to do that Your Highness? " Steve asked sounding nervous. Tchala looked down as he pressed a button on his suit and a holographic image of wakanda came up from his wrist. It looked like underground tunnels connected various points of the city with some red dots. There were six of them.

"Zemo brought the remaining suit, possibly one that you missed, and fixed it. He managed to tap into some of Friday's information and learned about the Wakanda suits."

"Who's Friday?" Hela asked confused.

"In a moment!" Vission told her sounding nervous ashe addressed the king. "What Wakanda suits?"

"I... I made a deal with Stark to strengthen my country's security. I would help him with Mr Barnes... And he would give me suits."

"FUCK!!" Bucky screamed knowing where this was going.

"How many?" Wanda asked looking at the dots.

"The dots are underground storage units. There are two hundred in each."

"What!"

"That's almost a thousand... A small army" Hela pointed out.

"Yes... Ultron has fucked with the cameras and the systems so I can't track them or destroy them from any machinery. We'll have to destroy them manually... I lost some of my forces in a fight with them, we destroyed only fifty... Stark's ranged weapons were our downfall... So to put it simply,we are Wakanda's last line of defence. "

They made a stop  Wakanda's armorer for Bucky to get weaponized again. A fully functioning arm would prove difficult so he settled for an articulated piece of vibranium with a blade. It was like a stiff arm with a knife instead of a hand at the wrist. Before he had any chance of trying out however Suri was heard at the comms.

"Brother!! Hurry! They're attacking the city!"

"The civilians!" Black panther yelled as all of them ran to the pallace's great balcony.There were a number of suits burning houses and others that were attacking the few guards who tried to fight off the machines.

"We need to get down there!" Cap said putting on his helmet. Hela's black armor gave way to one that was black and green, tears vanishing and running her hands through her hair she materialized a horned helmet and her green cape. It took her a couple of seconds to realize that everyone was staring at her.

"What? I told you I had a heavy armor! Now shall we?" she said as she jumped of the balcony on a flying suit and tore it apart with her nails. While falling she materialized two jagged daggers and beheaded another two before hitting the ground and running towards the fires.
Tchala looked at Steve.
" So this is your girl?" he asked impressed.

Steve was dumbfounded for a few seconds before snapping back to reality.

"Damn right she is!" he said with a grin before leaping of the balcony himself followed by the king and his friends.

Notes:

Steve is proud of Hela and he ain't afraid to show it!

Chapter 14: Crowd control

Notes:

Hey guys it feels good to be back. This is long overdue and I hope you enjoy!
Just a heads up, I'm writing another story now anoir one about Lilith Ritter, so I'm gonna be uploading one chapter here, one Sunday and another Sunday one in Sometimes your worst self is your best self! So stay tuned!

 

Now on with the show!!

Chapter Text

Steve was fighting as hard as he could and it still wasn't enough... The machines were everywhere. The group had split up.... Hela and Steve would make sure the civilians were OK but they too had split up in order to cover more ground.. Steve did a backflip to avoid an incoming drone and landed on its back. He then twisted its head and popped it off like popping a champagne cork. Two more inbound! Fuck! He grabbed one and used it as a shield to avoid the bullets. He pushed in close and grabbed the hand cannon arm, broke it at the elbow, the gun now being under the chin of the drone. A split second later it's head  had exploded and Steve let it fall to the ground.

"Fuck I miss my shield!" he cursed under his breath.

"A shield? Oh my oblivious captain, your shield won't help you now. I have hacked suits and fighting jets." Ultron voice was heard as a few more suits landed around him.

"Long time no see tin man. Back to murder some more innocent people I see."

"Oh please captain Rogers... Killing this people is just  means to an end for me. No no, I just want to make the avengers suffer for taking away my world."
Steve delivered an upper cut to the suit breaking the mechanical neck and then effortlessly destroyed the others.

" I noticed you've brought an asgardian with you... No matter. The Baron prepared for that also. " What the fuck was that supposed to mean?? Was his girl in danger?! He grabbed the half destroyed suit and lifted it up of the ground.

"What do you mean?! Where is Zemo?!" he asked anger rising in him.

"Oh its gonna be on hell of a show!" Steve had enough he let the suit fall down, took of his helmet and crushed its head with it, breaking it.

"Captain!!" Sam's voice nearly exploded his eardrum in the comms.

"Go ahead Sam!"

"The main temple is ablaze!! The ultron suits have locked in dousens of civilians. Steve... There's so many women and children..."
Steve didn't even want to think about that.

"Sam, you are the  eyes, how close I am to the temple??!"

"Too far Cap... Luckily for you..." that was all Steve heard before Sam grabbed his hand and flew them towards the temple. From the higher ground he could see many parts of the city on fire.

"Looks worse than it is Cap. Bucky, Hela and the king have already evacuated the people from that area. Wanda is using all of her power to make sure the fire don't spread. Won't do much good if we don't get those goddamn gates open."
Steve looked at Falcon's wings and he saw that they were finished with razor sharp obsidian blades, not to mention covered in battery liquid, undoubtedly from slicing through suits.

" Hela fixed those for you? " he chuckled. To his surprise Sam half-smiled too.

"Hold on to that girl Cap... Hold onto her and never let her go..."

When they arrived to the temple its roof was burning to ash. Pieces of it were falling into the interior. The structure was massive,twice the size of Notre Dame and its doors were made of vibranium, at least 30 meters tall and thick. Vission and wanda were focusing their power to keep the fire on the roof. Keep it from spreading downwards. There was a giant tree that was thrown orizontal on the gate, keeping it from opening.

"Sam we need to break that tree!"

"Switching to armor piercing bullets Cap." Sam said as he aimed the tree with his guns. The tree trunk busted but not all the way.

"Hurry!! We can't hold the fire much longer!" Wanda breathed as Vission gave her more power. Cap grabbed the tree from one side as Falcon used his newly obsidian equipped wings to grab it from the other. The trunk was still strong it didn't break even with Steve's immense strength. Fuck!

"Seriously, you boys are having a party and didn't invite me?" A familiar voice said from behind them.

" Is that... " Sam made to ask, before a blast of plasma energy snapped the tree in two. Steve lifted half the tree and threw it aside while Falcon dragged his piece out of the way. They then turned and saw Natasha standing there, smiling, wearing an iron man gauntlet in her left arm and her trusty Glock on her right. She was wearing a rather pockety bulletproof vest and she had shorter hair which were blonde.

"Nat..."

"Touching reunion and all Captain Rogers, but you might wanna get the gates open before the whole roof comes crashing down." Vission interjected

"OH right!" Steve placed his hands on the thick vibranium doors. He didn't care that his fingertips were blistering from the extreme heat. He needed to get the people out! He used all his strength every mussles in his body throbing and the doors moved inwards.

" Hurry get out of there!" he yelled as he saw at least a hundred people in there. The civilians started running, Nat driving them to safer parts of the city. Falcon flew in and started taking children and elders out.

 

ELSEWHERE

"The temple is secure, I repeat we have the temple secured. We got the people out."

That's my man Hela thought, fixing her earpiece under her helmet. She saw about 50 suits and she smiled. Time to get a particular ich scratched. She materialized two black jagged swords. She elegantly leapt into the air taking two mechanical heads off and kicked one with her high heel making it explode all over. She threw another 4 blades which cut another 4 suits to pieces, before 2 ultron bots impaled her with their blades one through the back, and one through the front.

"FUCK!!" she screamed the pain. She knew she couldn't die but she wasn't in Asgard anymore so the pain was felt in every inch of her body.

"Impressive... An Asgardian with your powers on earth... No matter, we're prepared for you!" Ultron spoke through his robots.

Hela let out a laugh. "Oh I don't think you've anything could prepare you for me!" with that she swang her head, decapitating the suit in her front, while twisting her body breaking the second suit's blade inside her. She proceeded to pull it out and jamming it in it's eye. She felt her wounds healing as Bucky called her in the comms

"Hela move to my location! We have civilians in a burning house!" Hela had never run so fast in her life. She couldn't let innocents get hurt. Oh how far she had come since meeting Steve!

"Hiya Hela!" Bucky said as he slashed a machine. There was another big house smoking, with robots in the balcony on the first floor.

"A fucker in a combat helicopter is starting all the fires with an advanced helicopter. He has incendiary torpedoes!" Bucky screamed as they hurried to the structure.

" Wait! A human?! Zemo??" Hela asked grabbing a suit and popping the head like an egg.

" No, I think it's his laggie.... The fuck who rebooted Ultron. "

" Incoming!! " Hela grabbed Bucky shielding her with her cape as a small weaponised jet open fire at them. The bullets had no effect on the asgardian fabric.

"Jets now? REALLY?!" she growled annoyed as she hurled a huge pick axe in the cockpit making it crush to the ground.

"I fucking hate Stark's ingenuity!" Bucky said as they leapt into the balcony taking out the machines.

"Let's get these people out, Hela! Christ they are burning!" They got to the big door which had windows with bars right next to it. Bucky put his blade to good use smashing the door down, while two hands were sticking out of the bars holding something. Hela almost had a heart attack when she saw what it was. It was a litle baby. It's mother was trying to get it as far away from the flames as she could!

"Please save my baby!!! Take the baby please!!" Hela hadn't seen this again in all the realms she had destroyed... Those people were about to die... And they're last thought wasn't to survive. It was to save their children. She took the baby and covered it with her cape. She then grabbed the bars and yanked them of the wall in one move. People started running out just when Bucky had broken down the door.

"Run to the main square!! Your king has prepared rally points for the civilians! You'll be safe there!" he yelled.

"Thank you, thank you!" the woman said with tears in her eyes as the Asgardian queen gave her back her child. Hela smiled at that. She was saving people... Doing some good at last!

"There's still a family trapped in there! Let's go!" Bucky said as they both hurried inside the building. There was a 7 year old girl and her mother, trying to lift a beam that had fallen on the father. Hela pulled then away as Buck lifted the beam, allowing the man to crawl next to his family.

" Thank you so much!" Before, she could respond it happened. Hundreds of rounds of bullets hit Hela on the check and helmet. She was taken aback but she knew it would not harm her. And then it dawned on her. Oh no no no no no no no no! The bullets had ripped through the wall, and the family, before they hit her! She watched in horror, as the bloody bullet riddled bodies hit the floor, next to an equally terrified Bucky. The wall collapsed and they saw it. A military plane with flame throwers and rockets. A mini gun still smoking. And a human pilot smiling back at them. Hela was filled with blood boiling rage. Bucky took notice to that.

"Hela..." she started but Hela leapt onto the helicopter with a scream that she used in her executioner years. She materialized an obsidian battle axe mid air and threw it with extreme strength to the pilot. The axe broke the windshield and was buried in the man's torso which made him scream bloody murder. Hela landed on the hood of the chopper and pulled the wounded pilot through the windshield cutting him up rather badly, and jumping to the ground with him, as the helicopter exploded.

She set the man down and pressed on the axe still sticking out of his chest.

"Who are you dog?!

"Aaaaaaaaargh!! Fuck you bitch!!"

"I can make it hurt a lot worse!!" she said growing an elbow blade and stabbing him underneath the shoulder blade.

"AAAAAA FUCK!!! ALRIGHT ALRIGHT! JUST PLEASE STOP!" he screamed blood gushing from his mouth.

"Hela!" Bucky said, having caught up with her. "That's enough!" she gave him a glare which made him shut his mouth. Then she focused at the pilot.

"Well?!"

"My name is Anthony!! I'm Baron Zemo's mechanic."

"Why did you attack this city?!"

"Wakanda is just a mean to an end. Zemo wants to destroy the avengers. No matter the price."

Hela took her blade out of him and stood up. Her eyes had turned neon green.

"You know, those back there... Weren't warriors. Just families. Civilians. Innocent people." she said in a cold voice.

Anthony laughed through his blood. "Oh please. Don't pretend to care. I know mythology. You drowned entire worlds in blood! You are a monster."

Hela shot out green flames vaporizing Anthony. When his screams had died down she regained her senses, her eyes going back to normal. She heard steps behind her. She turned and saw Bucky walking away. Oh fuck!!!

She ran after him, catching up to him and making him look at her. "Bucky please you can't tell Steve!!"

"Hela I..."

"Please!!!! Promise me! You can't tell him!!

" OK... I promise. "

Chapter 15: Sing...

Notes:

Hey guys, the battle will continue in the next chapter, I hope you'll enjoy this one.

On with the show!!

Chapter Text

" To all remaining forces, the people are safe , I repeat the civilians are secured! Fall back into the palace." Black Panther announced over the comms. Bucky and Hela started walking back, being careful of any machines they may have left alive. Hela knew what Bucky was thinking, he was looking everywhere, but her...

" Buck, do you plan on avoiding me the whole way back?" Hela said looking down as she walked. Bucky hadn't said a thing just kept walking forward with the Asgardian next to him, quietly reaching the palace.

"Bucky!" she finally yelled and that got her attention, finally making him stop and turn to look at him.

"No of course not..." Bucky said shaking his head. "It's just... I know Death is your power and all, but all these months I've come to know you and regard you as my friend... It just took me by surprise... Seeing you going into a full on blood rage. I speak from experience, I too love shedding blood,Hydra made sure of that,i don't deny it. I just know now, how to keep it in check. I just worry about you, Hela. I know you've come so far, you saving all those innocents and ripping apart that fuck, more than proves that... Yet... I fear that if you go on a killing frenzy again, you won't be able to stop yourself. I fear you'll get lost into it. "

Hela almost shed tears. Bucky really cared for her. And he was right. As much as she adored fighting with the good guys at last,she couldn't deny that she felt happy when she tear her enemies to bits. She didn't want to though... She needed to be better. She WANTED to be better. For her new friends. For her new love. For Steve...

"Thank you for your concern Bucky... To be honest I am afraid of that myself. I just... I don't want Steve to find out because he'd be disappointed... I don't wanna be a warlord again. I want to change. He makes me wanna change."

Bucky smiled at that. "Yeah... The punk has that effect on people." he said as they entered the palace. Hela could see a blonde woman chatting away with Steve. She was covered in machine fluid so she must have been fighting too. When Steve saw them he immediately went to them.

" Are you guys alright? " he said searching Hela for any wounds and then Bucky. He was so sweet!! Even with all her godly powers, he still worried for her well being.

"We're fine punk. Oh shit is that Romanoff?"

Nat moved forward hugging Bucky. "Good to see you again Buck."
Bucky hadn't forgotten how she had helped them escape all these months ago. "You too Natasha." He noticed she was wearing one of Stark's Iron Man gauntlets. It was silver and a rather poorly drawed on red hourglass was on the center of her backhand. "Care to tell us where that came from?" he smiled. Natasha looked at the ground.

"I had one of my contacts steal one of Stark's jets. That was in there, I wasn't about to not use it."

Steve laughed. "You are a kick ass spy but you don't major in art right?" Nat went red at that.

"Shut up!!! I regretted it as soon as I drew it! But it's not dry-erase!!" she yelled glaring at the hourglass. She then looked at Hela, who looked somewhat uncomfortable.

"So this is the Asgardian Queen that stole Cap's heart." said Natasha smiling ear.

"I'm gonna fucking slit Sam's throat while he sleeps..." Steve mumbled under his breath.

"Language Cap!" both women said as they started laughing when realized it.

"My name is Hela. A pleasure to meet you." Hela said offering her hand. Nat shook it.

"Natasha Romanoff. Likewise!" she said

"I was under the impression that you were red headed." Nat smiled

"I was but I needed to change my appearance in order to disappear. You see, your boyfriend was right about the Accords... I like Vission found out, a little too little too late."

Hela knew about all of it. Steve had told her. Plus she had seen it when she read Steve's mind.

" Anyway is it true you took one of Thor's eyes?? " Nat asked.

Hela again felt somewhat badly..." I... Yes I did... I'm extremely sorry about that. "

" Ha! He owes me fifty bucks!! He had told me that nothing could harm him! That lying barbie looking asshole!! "Nat yelled causing Hela to burst out into laughter. Yeap, she definitely liked this lady.

" My friends, thank you for your help." T'Chaca said entering the main hall." We destroyed the majority of the suits. We however couldn't find Zemo. He must have gone in hiding with his remaining forces. My general will see you to your rooms. Get some shut eye. You'll be needing it for battle."

With that all the heroes were shown to their rooms and before long, Hela and Steve were cuddled up together under a royal douvet.

" That went well... The battle I mean. " Hela said smiling at the fact that Steve had once again buried his face in her lovely hair. Gods, she loved him... And he loved her too!

"Yes it did! I love your heavy armor" he said hugging her tightly. She kissed him.

"Told you darling. What happened to your helmet?" she asked caressing his beard.

"It broke in the line of duty..."

"You need to be careful darling. We still have fighting ahead of us."

"I promise my love."

"We should get some sleep, but I'm too damn restless!! Steve?"

"Yes gorgeous?"

"Sing me something."

"Oh... Um... I only know a sad song that is suitable for sleep...my... my mother used to say my father used to sing that in the great war... "

"I don't care if it's sad. Sing, my love." she said squeezing him tighter in her arms. Just then Steve's voice echoed through the room.

 

"I'm just a poor wayfaring stranger
Traveling through this world below
There is no sickness, no toil, nor danger
In that bright land to which I go

I'm going there to see my Father
And all my loved ones who've gone on
I'm just going over Jordan
I'm just going over home

 

I know dark clouds will gather 'round me
I know my way is hard and steep
But beauteous fields arise before me
Where God's redeemed, their vigils keep
I'm going there to see my Mother
She said she'd meet me when I come

 

So, I'm just going over Jordan
I'm just going over home
I'm just going over Jordan
I'm just going over home"

 

Hela rose her head and noticed her man had tears in his blue eyes. She wiped them away with her thumbs and kissed him tenderly.

"Beautiful..." was all she managed to say.

Chapter 16: Zemo's Ace In The Hole

Notes:

Hey Guys!!! I hope you have a wonderful weekend!! As always let me know what you think!! On with the show!!

Chapter Text

Steve really wanted to stay in bed all cuddled up with his undead girlfriend... However once again duty called and before he knew it he was in the open fields of Wakanda destroying more suits possessed by Ultron. Not to mention, getting his own suit somewhat destroyed.... "Oh come the fuck on!! As if my suit isn't worn out enough!!" he said as a suit tore down his sleeve just above the elbow. Steve did a backflip and landed his knee to the head of the suit smashing it to pieces. He then inspected his torn sleeve and rolled it to his elbow. He di the same to the other one so he could be as symmetric as possible.

"Hey Cap I think you look much better like this." Nat chuckled as she blew apart another suit with her gauntlet. "And please watch your language!" she laughed.

"Hey you know what Romanoff??"

Hela's laughter was heard on the comms. "I agree with Widow, Cap! A gentleman doesn't talk like that!"

"I knew it was a mistake to introduce you two!!"

"You just jealous because she likes me more Cap." Nat said giving her signature half smirk.

"Captain!!" Black Panther was on the comms.

"Go ahead your majesty!"

"Ultron has been spotted!!! He's in the Waterfalls!! All of you move to that location! Come my friends!! It's time to end this."

"I still have a lot of suits here King! We can't let them make their way into the city. Civilian rally points are still exposed. I'll meet up with you when I'm done." Hela responded over the comms .

"Understood Queen Odindaughtir."

"Stay safe gorgeous." Steve whispered. She heard Hela's giggle. It was Avery rare thing, and he loved it, every single time it happened!
"You too my love."

 

Hela kept fighting tirelessly, almost stepping into a dance of death as she was putting all these blades into Ultron's machines. Heads were chopped off, chests were crushed her feet, not to mention she used her helmet horns to cut the suits in fucking half! She was so glad these were robots and not people, because if they were,she wouldn't be able to stop herself. She would lose herself to it. She jumped up and span in her cape creating a tornado, swords and axes flying in every direction, slashing most of her enemies to ribbons. When she landed she saw the stark suits well still well over fifty.

"Oh come ooooon. This is getting rather tedious!! Steve I - what?!" Hela exclaimed as her ear piece was missing.

"Looking for this Queen?" An Ultron suit said holding the device. "We wouldn't want you calling for help now would we?"

The Goddess of Death laughed hystericaly at that remark. Really??

"Do you honestly think you can match my skill. Why would I call for help? I can crush you like a bug without even breaking a sweat."

"Look at your cape..." Ultron said menacingly. Hela watched in horror as her cape was burning. Impossible! Nothing could destroy her cape or Armour! It was made by Death Magic! Whatever it was, it could hurt her too. She quickly ripped off her beloved cape and tossed it on the ground were it burnt to ash.

"That was caused by this, simply by touching your cape, gently offer of the Baron. So you can only imagine what it can do to you simply by touching you, or better yet, driving it into your fucking heart!" Ultron said as he showed Hela a purple blade that had been extended by his palm. Hela couldn't believe it! Something could actually kill her! And a Midgardian had found it. She suddenly felt petrified! She had just found love, friends. She couldn't lose those things. She couldn't lose Steve.... No!! Get it together Hela!!You won't lose him. You are DEATH!! You are going to fucking destroy them all. Founding her voice she spoke.

"Be that as it may Tin Man, you won't be able to stab me with it before I rip you apart." She smiled.

Ultron let out a laugh. "I don't have to stab you. I just have to TOUCH you with it. It was designed for Thor, but you'll do. And while you certainly can fight of more than 10 enemies without them touching you..."
All the suits extended similar blades out of their hands. "... I'd like to see you dodge more than fifty of them. " The evil machine said as all the suits charged flying at Hela.

" Please Hel...You were my realm... Let your power flow threw me, like it never has before. Guide me through this battle.... Help me carry on...." Hela whispered to herself as she produced her signature necrodaggers before taking a fighting pose, as the mashines were getting closer.

"Let me see my captain again...."

Chapter 17: Even Dead Hearts Can Break

Notes:

Hiya guys happy Easter!! I hope you love this chapter!! Do let me know what you think!!

On with the show!!

Chapter Text

"Hello Your Highness.... The Avengers, always a pleasure to see you, or rather what's left of you..." Baron Zemo mocked. A legion of suits surrounded the waterfall rocks where he was standing.

"Oh and Miss Maximoff... I have to say you are so dissapointing Wanda. You are Sokovian too, you should be standing alongside me."

"You are a disgrace to Sokovian people, Baron." Wanda said, her magic glowing red on her fingertips.  "Killing innocent people, leaving them to burn alive... What the hell did they ever do to you?!"

Zemo said nothing at first and then raised his hands up, as if he was surrendering. In 10 seconds parts of an iron man suit flew to him and started encasing him until he was ready for battle. The suit had been painted purple.

" That's original... " Natasha joked.

"Miss Maximoff, there are no innocents. Whoever helps the avengers will be held accountable. Wakanda will fall. With a little help..." 

Just then  a Hulkbuster suit  charged through the waterfalls and stood next to Zemo. His eyes were red. No doubt the superior suit that Ultron had chosen.

" Nice suit, but it won't be enough to save you. " Cap said breaking his knuckles.

" Really, Captain?" Ultron laughed. " This suit was designed to battle Dr Banner and I fail to see him amongst you."

" OK firstly, we don't need Bruce, to destroy you... And secondly we have a Hela. "

 

Zemo chuckled." Ah, yes the asgardian princess of death. Well I won't lie I did expected Thor to be here. But she'll do all the same. "

" What do you mean by that? " Nat responded as she readied her pistol. The remaining suits and Ultron produced purple blades from their forearms.

" It's way too complicated to explain it to you impeciles but during our last battle some of his DNA got caught in my suit. The Baron was nice enough to analyse it and we found some thing that can kill asgardians."

Steve suddenly felt a jolt of fear coursing through his spine. Was this true? Could something man made kill his girl? He couldn't have that! Nat seemed to have read his face as she touched his shoulder. Vission's eyes went white, analyzing the blade.

"Hey she'll be fine Steve. She can handle herself...."

"How do we even know he's not bullshiting us?!" Bucky yelled himself losing himself into his anger.

"No he's telling the truth!" Vission said his eyes going back to normal. "This metal can undo asgardian DNA!"

Black Panther immediately went for his earpiece. "Miss Odindaughtir come in... Miss Odindaughtir!"

"Don't waste your breath, your Highness. She can't hear you." Zemo chuckled as he brought his mask down on his face.

"Sam I need you to-"

"Say no more Steve I got this." Sam said as he made to fly away but Wanda stopped him.

"Vis, you go, you're faster than all of us."
Vision nodded and flew off. Bucky looked at Steve.

"You OK Stevie?"

Steve was not OK... Not by a fucking longshot. His Hela could die today... That turned his legs into jelly. No! He would not fucking have it. He would fight through it. They deserved that much. She, deserved that much.

"I'm good to go Buck."

"OK my friends, let's tear these things apart!" Tchala yelled as they all charged.

"Don't touch the blades! We still don't know how they'll affect us!!!" Nat said. As she took out her electric baton and crashed two suits over the head. Steve with Buck were working as a well oiled unit dispatching a number of suits. Zemo started flying shooting mini guns from the shoulders. Said machine guns were swiftly cut off by Sam wings.

 

"How the fuck did you do that! This is Stark's tech!"

"Necro swords mother fucker!" Sam said as he kicked Zemo to the ground. Before he hit it however he was engulfed in Wanda's magic which crushed his armor around his body rendering useless. The metal dug into his flesh and he screamed in pain as he hit the ground. Wanda's magic didn't stop there however as she used it to shield herself and Nat from Ultron's Hulkbuster.

 

SEVERAL MILES AWAY

Hela was giving the fight of her life. Not one of these fucking touched her. That being said she was getting extremely exhausted. She jumped up into the air and did her tornado move, spinning around while releasing thousands of Daggers in every direction. It was a goddamn slaughter... More than 200 mashines fell to her blades. When she finally landed she was truly drained. And there was still, like 80 suits left.

"Oh come on!" Was all she could say before a suit kicked her hard sending her crashing into a tree. 3 more landed near her ready to gut her with their specialized blades. Hela thinking fast materialized a sword and cut all three of their heads in one go. As the machines fell to the ground she got up and stepped over them, taking care not to touch the purple pieces of metal.

"Is that all you got? Even possessing something you can kill me you cannot achieve it! So have at it then!! Come and slay the Goddess of Death, if you can!!"

"My pleasure!" Ultron's voice was heard through one suit as the remaining ones flew towards Hela. Suddenly an arrow pierced one's skull and from its shaft, out came vibranium wires impaling all the other suits before retracting, pulling them all together to a pile. The pile then exploded into a blaze of fire destroying every single one.

Hela just watched with bulged eyes. A man with a bow and arrow leapt from a nearby tree landing in front of her. He emwas wearing a purplish coat and looking extremely pleased. He was one of Steve's friends, he had fight alongside him at the airport. Gods, what was his name?

"By God, you're a damn header of a woman! Surrounded by more than 50 Iron man suits, armed literally with the only thing that can kill you! And what do you do?? You unleash a knife-tornado thing, materialize a sword, cut three heads in one swing, and be like : COME AT ME YOU ROBOT SHITS!! No wonder when Cap fell in love with this Grim Reaper! " the man said. Hela's face was getting rather hot... She had to laugh he was funny. She suddenly remembered his name.

" Mr Clint Burton! To what do I owe this unexpected pleasure? "

Clint paused." You know me? "

" Almost same power as Locky. Steve let me in his mind."

"Oh right, well sorry for the delay I hadn't had access to an avengers jet, like Nat so I had to get here on my own."

"Be that as it may..." Hela said somewhat annoyed, "you knew those things could kill me, and you were on that tree for quite some time... I could have ilused some help."

Clint put away his bow on his back.

"In spite of everything Nat and Sam told me about you being solid, let's not forget that you fought and almost blinded a very dear friend of mine. I had to be sure you were on our side."

"I can understand that... And the verdict?"

Clint smiled and took a bow. "Hawkeye. At your service."

Hela returned the smile. "Hela Odindaughtir... Call me Hela."

A huge fighting jet tried too shoot them before being torn in half by Vission's beam.

"Clint!! So good to see you!!" Vission said landing and shaking his hand. "Miss Odindaughtir I'm so glad you're OK! We haven't been able to reach you. Come on I'll take you to the others!" he said as he took their hands and flew off with them.

They arrived just in time to see Wanda boosting Tchala as vibranium bullet which ripped ultron's hulkbuster chest killing the last suit putting an end to his miserable existence once and for all. Steve, Nat, Sam, were just killing some stragglers. As Burton got welcomed by everyone in the group, Hela used that opportunity to jump into her man's arms. He kissed her deeply. "I was so scared for you Hela..." he said looking into her gorgeous eyes.

"Don't think about it my love... I'm here now."

Steve wanted to continue his kissing but Hela had her back at a downed Zemo who raised his arm. Oh fuck no!! Cap quickly spinned her showing his back to the Baron as he felt something tearing up his flesh. Hela looked down and saw a purple blade, sticking out of Steve's abdomen just below the right side of his ribcage.

"Oh no. No no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no please Odin no!!!!

 

SAME TIME AT THE OTHER SIDE OF WAKANDA.

 

A lighting bolt exploded and a man with an eyepatch and two swords wearing Norse armor landed on his face." Damn it!! It's not the same without the hammer!!!" He slowly got up. "Now where is my bitch of a sister?!" Thor said drawing his swords.

Chapter 18: Hope

Notes:

Hey guys happy Sunday!! I know we have quite some time to see Hela and Steve as a cutsie couple but don't worry the time is nigh!

As usual do let me know how you like it! On with the show!!

Chapter Text

Steve had been stabbed before... More times that he could remember actually. This one though... This one felt different, he couldn't remember when he felt this much pain since when he's super serum was stretching his body apart. Through all this pain, all he could think was one thing.

"Hela don't touch me!!! The blade went through, came out my front." he said falling to his knees to prevent anyone from touching the blade. Vission turned to the Baron and punched him with enough force to make him go through the waterfall rocks, his back no doubt  breaking, and making him land in the forest outside Wakandian borders. Bucky and Sam grabbed Steve, one arm each and stood him up despite his pain. It had to be done.

Hela watched in horror at her love, unable to do anything. The blade had skewered him through and through.

"Hela let me." Nat said as she grabbed the blade with her gauntlet. "Keep him steady boys. We want to take it all out. Can't risk, breaking it inside of him."

"Suri!! Have the fastest  medical vehicle meet us in the waterfalls. PRIORITY EVAC!! THE CAPTAIN IS DOWN!!"

Nat wasted no time and used her gauntlet to pull the whole blade clean out of his body. To everyone's surprise Steve didn't even scream, probably because he fell unconscious due to the pain. Now the Goddess of Death was really scared. Nat threw the blade on the grass, and Clint proceeded to destroy it with one of his specialized arrows. Steve's wounds were oozing blood and Hela used her green fire to cauterize and burn his front wound shut. Wanda used her power to do the same to the wound in his back.

"Me and Vis could fly him to the hospital quickly." Sam offered still holding Steve.

"We can't risk it. If that blade rocked up his insides, we wouldn't want to subject him to flying." Hela said wiping the remaining blood of his suit.

"OK Suri, thank you." Tchala said as he got off the comms. "Our fastest ship is only two minutes away. Thank God. Suri said she needs some help setting up the lab due to Ultron's attacks.

" I'm on it, Your Grace! " Vission said as he hugged Wanda quickly and flew off in high speed. True to its word the ship arrived on time with a battle worn Okoye dropping the bridge. "Go my friends, I'll return on my own. Have to take care of Zemo." the Black Panther said. "General, you are in charge during my absence. Make sure Captain Rodgers makes it to Suri's operating table with no delay!" he said. Hela picked up Steve as if he weighted nothing,bridal style (Sam would have totally made a joke if the situation wasn't so serious.) Clint readied the stretcher and Hela gently placed her man on it.

" As fast as she can go. " Okoye ordered the driver before going for her ear piece. "Lieutenant! Open up one of the city's roadblocks. We have priority evac! No excuses! Anybody gets in our way, we drive right through them!"

The ship's engine roared as the ship accelerated towards the city. Tchala effortlessly leapt above the waterfall rocks and retracted his mask. He saw Zemo only able to move his left hand and his head. His spine must have been shattered. Damn, Vission really didn't pull his punches. As he started walking towards him, off Wakandian borders and into American soil,his anger was rising. The Captain had fought him at the airport. They didn't part in a good way. Same with his friends. They had every right to decline his request. But they didn't. They answered the call, they fought and bled to save Wakandian lives. And now one of them was injured because Tchala didn't let Zemo take his own life back then. Not a mistake he would make twice.

Once he reached him, he used his claws to tear open the destroyed iron man suit, pry apart the metal,until Zemo's chest was showing.

"You!... You cannot touch me!!! We're in African soil! You... You have no authority here!

Tcala did not speak, just lifted him up and looked into Zemo's fearfull eyes.

" We're in Africa now!! And I'm a Baron! I demand asylum until I can properly have my trial!!!"

"You are a butcher!"

"You can't touch me in this ground!!! Not your right! I am a Baron!!"

"Consider yourself..." Tchala said before plunging his armored hand into Zemo's sternum and ripping apart his heart. Blood came out of Zemo's mouth and the Baron of Sokovia was no more.

"... Demoted." Tchala finished as he pulled his hand free and dropped the dead body on the ground. Tchala walked to the palace marking on his 3d map the locations of the fallen robots so he could send clean up crews.

Meanwhile Clint was holding open Suri's operating doors as Hela rushed in with the others.

"Put him on the table Miss Odindaughtir. Walk me through his injury." Suri said as her assistants unzipped Steve's suit, pulling it down to his waist, exposing his wound just below his ribcage."

" There's another wound on his back.In about the same height... He was run through with a specialized blade that was made to destroy Asgardian DNA. "Hela said not taking her eyes of Steve. Wanda continued." We had to burn the wounds shut due to the blood loss. "

" Maybe nothing is wrong, maybe his serum is fighting it out. " Vission offered but Nat disagreed.

" No I've known Steve a long time he  has never sweated like this before, not even when he was fighting. " Suri used a weird red beam  thingy to take his temperature.

" My God he's burning up!! "

" He hasn't had a fever since the forties..." Buck said studying the wound of his best friend.

" OK I'm gonna need the room everyone. I'm gonna run some tests." All of them cleared the room except Hela who was still in shock. Bucky and Sam had to physically lift her and carry her out.

"I'll do everything in my power to fix the Captain up Miss Odindaughtir. You have my word on that." Suri said, giving a hopeful smile to the Queen of the dead. Hela returned it, though she didn't feel at ease, at all.

"Please do..." Was all she managed to say. The Avengers waited in the lobby not talking all thinking about the Captain. They were losing hope. Clint seeing this decided to speak out.

"Guys, let's not get emotional just yet. Steve has survived much worse than a little stab. And we are in the best place for medical attention." Nat grabbed her best friend's crumble of hope and decided to continue it.

" Yeah, Suri knows what she's doing. Steve will be in the best of shapes in no time. Staying in this room is only gonna cause to snap on each other eventually... How about we have a drink while we wait. It'll help." They all agreed and slowly moved to the cafeteria. While everyone including Okoye sipped on their drinks, Hela just stared at her's. Clint followed by Wanda sat with her.

"It's gonna be OK Hela..." Clint said desperately trying not to lose hope as well."

"I sure hope so Clint... I can't lose him... I... I love him..."

"I know it's probably not the time for such questions,but Sam explained it vere superficially. How did you go from wanting to rule Earth to loving dear old Steve?"

Hela actually smiled at that. She could use the distraction. "I escaped Asgard, when a demon released by Thor. Almost died... I was however able to escape to Midgard,or Earth as you call it. My rage was eating away at me... I wanted blood. And then Steve found me. I tried to kill him multiple times. Him, Sam and Bucky. "

Wanda chuckled." Yeah... Sam said you hit hard... "

" Yeah and he wanted to kill me... Both of them did... Can't say I blame them though, I did try to kill them first. However Steve didn't let them, and instead started showing me, that every problem cannot be solved with a blade. He was so goddamn supportive, in spite everything I had done to them. And I... I started feeling something I've never felt before... Love. I was falling in love with that human and despite all of my godly powers I couldn't stop it. I didn't want to either... He... He just brings the best out of people. "

" Yes, Cap has the ability to do that." Wanda said smiling.

"Hello my friends." the King said as he entered, but before he could say anything else Suri's voice was heard calling them over the speakers. They all rushed to Cap's room, Hela damn near ripping the door of the hinges.

Her man looked a bit better, no sweat but extremely pale.
"I broke his fever, and his temperature is back to normal. However there are some bad news. I analysed the captain's blood. It looks like he was so right shielding you from the blade , Miss Odindaughtir because it was made, truly to kill Asgardians. You would have been dead before you hit the ground. The material of the blade temporarily stopped his healing factor. That explains the fever... "

" That's OK then sister! We keep hin in good shape until his healing takes over again. " T'chala said happily but Suri's face told another story.

" Yes brother... That would be the case... But... the blade went straight through his liver. "

There was so much silence, one could hear a pin dropping...

Suri continued." We need to keep him alive but we can't do his liver's job for long."

"What do you need??" Hela asked. She hated how vulnerable her voice sounded.

"Do any of you have blood type O.?"

Their silence gave her their answer. "If we supply him with blood through transfusion we could buy some time." Suri said.

T'chala turned on the room's TV at the corner of the room and turned to Hela. "Don't worry Miss Odindaughtir I'll take care of it." he said squeezing her shoulder before exiting the room. Okoye made to follow him.

"What will you do my king?"

 

"I think it's time I addressed the people." T'chala said making his way to the great balcony.

After 10 minutes the screen came to life. King T'chala was making an announcement that reached all of Wakanda.

"My fellow Wakandians. I know that recent times have been tough. I know with the various attacks, we have suffered greatly. But, rest assured the suffering is over. All this was the work of a single perpetrator, with the intent to bring down Wakanda for his own personal agenda. An agenda which he tried to make so, with a virus that turned the suits, that Mr Stark was nice enough to supply us with for our protection, against us. His name was Zemo and in his power hungry quest, he caused the deaths of a number of our brothers. Let it be clear. These killings were violent, slow and targeted towards civilians and against everything Wakanda stands for. It is for these reasons, that I killed Baron Zemo myself to bring some closure to the suffering families, and to him some swift and resound justice.

" He killed him? "Bucky asked without taking his eyes of the screen.

" Shhhh" Hela shushed him, patting his shoulder. She too, had her eyes glued to the screen.

"However the death of our brothers would be much higher in numbers if some friends of Wakanda hadn't answered my call for help. Many of you might have seen them fighting the machines. Sam Wilson, James Barnes, Natasha Romanov, Hela Odindaughtir, Wanda Maximoff, Clint Burton, Vission and Captain Steve Rogers. All of them had their own problems to attend to, but they chose to help Wakanda in it's time of need. Now I, as your King, ask you to do the same. Captain Rogers was injured in the line of duty and lost a lot of blood. I call, to any and every Wakandians that has blood type  O.   to please report to the palace for donation. These people risked their lives for our city. Don't let them pay with it as well. Wakanda For Ever!! "

" Well.... " Suri smiled." That should buy us some time. "

Chapter 19: Hawk In The Nest

Chapter Text

A huge line had formed outside of Suri's operating room. More than 300 warriors and civilians of Wakanda had offered their blood to help the good captain. That lifted the team's spirits a little. Clint was talking on his cell all the time, to his family no doubt but he couldn't share any details. He couldn't risk exposing them to Ross. As much as he hated leaving cap in his time of need, his own family needed him back. When he hanged up, he kicked a water cooler knocking the tank to the ground. "Goddamn it!!!"

"Clint!! Control yourself!" Nat said as Wanda used her magic to repair the machine.

"I'm sorry Nat. Just...."

"What happened?" she said soothingly. All the other avengers in the waiting room, were looking at him as well.

"Ross send S.H.I.E.L.D. in my farm... Rhodey is keeping them out, as a courtesy but I need to answer about why I left the ankle bracelet's limitations, otherwise they'll trace it here." Hawkeye said pointing at the electronic device on his lower leg.

"Couldn't you take it off?" Bucky suggested.

"The second I take it off, my wife and kids are taken into custody... Treated like enemies of the state."

"They can't do that! They have nothing to do with it!!" Nat exclaimed. She adored Lara, Clint's wife, and she would die for his children. She loved them so much!!
"Yes they can, and they will..."

"Clint you need to go to your family. " Wanda said getting up off Vision's lap. "No one will think less of you, especially not Cap."

"I know..." Clint said sadly." But he was there for me when I got wounded in battle..."

"The circumstances have changed. Your family is on the line. Steve would want you to go to them. We'll tell him when he wakes up." Hela said putting her hand on his shoulder.

"I can have you there in 4 hours tops." Okoye said.
"We can take the fastest jet!"

Hawkeye thought about it for some minutes before answering. " OK let me gather my equipment first.

" I'll meet you on the hangar, when you're ready. " the Wakandian general nodded and exited the waiting room.

" Well guys and gals, this is where I have to bid you farewell. "

Nat was the first to hug him." Take care of your family Clint! And tell little Lila to dust the deck of cards... I'll be over soon and I want my rematch!!"
Hawkeye chuckled. "She'd love that, Nat." Sam and Bucky both bid him farewell with a hug. Bucky had not forgotten what he did for him in the airport. "I did expected a Robin hood joke from you, Birdman."
Sam chuckled at that... "Nah man, too easy."
Next was Vission and then Hela who surprised everyone by giving Clint a tight hug. Clint didn't know what to do at first but then he smiled and wrapped his arms around the Goddess, returning the hug.

"Thank you for your help Mr Burton."

"Call me Clint, Hela." he told her once the hug ended. "You don't have to thank me. I'd do anything for you guys. That's why I came in the first place. And aside from that.... I owe her a lifetime of debt." he said pointing to Wanda who run to him and hugged him as well. Clint lifted her and span her around.

"Once I get this S. H. I. E. L. D. shit worked out I'll see you on Skype calls. My computer is clean of bugs." Clint said putting Wanda down.

"Skype?" Hela asked confused looking at Nat, which caused Bucky and Sam to start laughing.

"I'll explain later, Hela." Natasha said patting Hela on the back.

"Let me know how Steve holds up. I'll see you soon guys!"

"Goodbye Clint!!" they all said, as he exited the waiting room. King Tchala was in the operating room overseeing the transfusions.Still though no one was allowed to see Steve yet. The hours were passing slowly but with the amount of people who were donating blood, Hela couldn't help than feel optimistic... As if on cue, the speakers sounded again ,this time with the voice of the King.

"I thank all the Wakandians, who  came to aid Captain Rogers's need. As it would appear we have no need for additional blood, so please return to your homes, to your families. Suri will take it from here. Thank you for your service."

The remaining avengers and the Goddess of Death, watched as the whole line of people dispersed.

" That's a good thing right? Right? "Hela asked, more to herself that others. Vission answered her all the same.

" I sincerely hope so Miss Odindaughtir. But let's not get our hopes up, until we know for sure. "

" Call me Hela, Vission! "

" Of course... "

Suri opened the doors and smiled at them.
"You can come in now. He's still not a hundred per cent but part of his liver has been regenerated. The blood helped."

They rushed to his room, finding King Tchala thanking the last volunteer. When he left, he looked at them and smiled. "Come my friends. Suri has put him in something like a coma to minimize the damages... He can hear though can't he sister?"
Suri smiled at her king before turning to Cap's friends.

"Of course! Talking to him will trigger his brain and keep it busy. He will be fine in a week or less."

"Excuse me everyone, I have some matters to attend to."

As the king left, Hela turned to Suri.

"So is he OK?"

Suri again smiled "He's stable."
Hela took Suri into her arms crashing her, in an, ever so thankful hug. She was joined by the rest of the group,adding to the pressure. Suri loved the affection, but she could hardly inhale.

"Guys.... Need to.... Breathe..."
The hug loosened up and the Wakandian scientist found her oxygen again.

"Thank you so much!!" Hela said happily, joined by the rest of the group, Wanda touching her shoulder.

"Maybe you can enter his mind Hela. Have a real conversation with him."

Suri almost choked on some water she was drinking. "No! That is inadvisable! Highly inadvisable!"

"Is something wrong?" Bucky asked looking at his friend.

Suri explained further. "Though his liver is being regenerated quickly,his blood is still unfiltered, teaming with ammonia. Ammonia that is currently..."

"All over the brain. Fuck!" Vission realized. Wanda bulged her eyes at him. She had never heard Vission cursing before.

"Exactly. He's gonna heal beautifully if he rests. More so, if you talk to him. But if we strain his mind in any way before his liver clears out his brain.... Then we might have brain damage, or a stroke on our hands." Suri then again smiled. "Patience my friends... In less than a week he'll be in chip shape."

Hela could live with that. Her captain would be OK! She just had to keep herself away from his mind. But that was so haaaaard. She could see him again in there. Talk to him, and he would answer. No!! Get it together Odindaughtir! Patience!!!

Suri was tired so she went to her chambers for some much deserved sleep. The Avengers took turns talking to Steve. When it was Hela's turn Nat went outside with Wanda to get some air.

"Some good news for a change..." Nat said

"Do you think they boned??... They're a couple now so they would have to right?? They boned haven't they!! Like big time! " an overly giddy Wanda asked. Nat turned at her, her eyes almost ready to fall out of her sockets.

"Oh hi Sam, how did you transform into Wanda?"
The witch smiled and shoved her playfully. "Oh come ooooon.... Don't tell me you don't wanna know what happens in a bed with a super soldier and a freaking Goddess!!"

"OK that's an extremely fair point... Tell you what I'll try to get some information out of her." Nat said to an excited Wanda. "If!!! If you tell me about you and Vission..." she said giving her iconic half smirk.

Wanda's face fell. "Oh God Nat! You are a bitch!!"

"So I've heard. So do we have a deal?"

Wanda thought for a minute. "Yes!!!"
Before she could spill the tea however, she stayed frozen, looking in front of her.

"Wanda?" Natasha said as she followed her gaze and saw Thor, son of Odin.

"Where. Is. HELA?!!?"

Chapter 20: Family Reunion

Notes:

Hey guys! I hope you have a great weekend. I just wanna say that I have deleted my story Sometimes your worst self is your best self.
The reason being I got stumped and I didn't want to write a story that's tiresome. I respect the characters too much for that. I may upload another that is currently in the works but that'll take some weeks.

Until then I'll be uploading in Something More every Sunday!! Whoop whoop! On with the show!

(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

Chapter Text

Hela hurried outside somewhat pissed off. It had to!!! It's just had to be an emergency when she was talking to Steve. She got out to the lobby and then picked up the pace towards the entrance of the palace.Wanda had called her over the comms for an emergency. Didn't she know that she had limited time to talk with Steve before the doctors closed the room to visitors so he could rest!! She could see the figures of Wanda and Natasha. Oh by the Gods, if they were pulling a prank on her she was so gonna lose it!!

"OK ladies! You better have a damn good explanation for dragging me out here when I-"

"Hello dear sister." Thor said menacingly pulling his swords. Hela turned her head and as soon she made eye contact with her brother, her jaw dropped.

"Thor? How did... When..."

"It looks like you're not the only one who can travel between planets Hela. Although without my hammer it's rather hard landing on my feet.I don't know how you hypnotized my friends but I won't let you corrupt this planet with your villainy."

"What?!" Nat exclaimed.

"That's not what happened!" Wanda said walking towards Thor.

"Wanda stand back I don't want to hurt you!!"

"I didn't hypnotize anyone! I wouldn't hurt either of them!" Hela yelled making Thor look at her.

"Yeah I'd like to believe you sis, but my eye tells a different story."

"I... Well yeah... OK... I mean that's technically true... But..."

"I didn't think so..." Thor said as he shot out a massive bolt of lightning towards his sister. Hela could use one hand to send all the electric wave back to her brother. Effortlessly. But that wasnt who she was anymore... So she used both hands to shrink the lightning to a ball. The smaller it got, the more it hurt. Once it was small enough, the Goddess of Death slapped her palms together and extinguished the energy in her hands, burning her palms in the process.

Damn it! She wasn't on Asgard anymore... She would heal, but not as fast. Apparently Thor had the same thought as he charged at her with lightning speed and impaled her with his sword on the wall of the palace .

"FUCK!" she screamed in pain, as Wanda's magic tried to get him of her, but to no avail.

"Shit, he's stronger than the last time. His power is unfiltered. It will take me a few minutes to work with it!! "
Wanda yelled.

"Damn it, we don't have a few minutes!" Nat said as he jumped on Thor's back.

"Thor we're fine!! We're not under spell!! Hela's good!!! She's helping us!"

Thor looked at Natasha but he didn't eased his grip on his sword.

"Oh Nat... The fact that you would say that just proves you are under spell. You see this woman isn't capable of helping anybody but herself. All she knows is blood and violence. When I kill her you and Wanda will be free."

"Thor I am extremely sorry for what I did to you. To Asgard... But I haven't got time for this! I need to talk to St-oh SHIT!!!" she yelled as she got headbutted by her brother.

"You won't speak anymore poison!" he said as he pushed Nat of him and raised his other sword. When Natasha hit the ground, Hela got mad.

"OK enough!!"

She kicked her brother of her, a kick that send her brother flying 30 meters back, sending him crashing to some rocks . She then ignored the burning pain in her abdomen and she walked forward until the handle of the sword came out her back. She then yanked it of the wall and threw it away.

"Thor I have no time for this. Come inside and cool down. We can talk it out later." she said not materializing any of her blades.

"I'm not here to talk!" He said as he charged again. Hela avoided every one of his strikes but didn't retaliate. She didn't even change her armor.

"Fight me you bitch!!" he yelled as she blocked another hit with her gauntlets.

"I don't wanna hurt you brother." she said worrying that if they kept up with this some innocent bystander could get hurt. Also her time was running out. Steve's room would be closed for the day for more monitoring and she wouldn't get a chance to speak to him. She then grabbed Thor's blade pulled it down to waist height and punched him in the face. Thor pulled back a bit. He looked at her in disbelief. Why isn't she using her swords?

"You are holding back." he said.

"Yes. Now listen to me...."

"Good!Makes my job easier."  Thor whispered as he unleashed another bolt of lightning on Hela. She deflected it with her cape, thankfully she could regenerate it she loved it, but was unable to catch it on time and it hit the wall of the palace tearing a chunk right off. Hela's eyes bulged as the damage on the palace registered to her brain. There were families in there now, patients who had been given sanctuary until their homes were rebuild. She couldn't risk it being destroyed! Enough was enough!!

Hela walked angrily towards Thor who run at her and brought his sword down at her hard, only to be caught between the palms of her hands,an inch above her head.

"OK Thor, you starting to get on my nerves!"

The Goddess of Death then, applied some pressure to her fingers and the sword of her brother, broke into a hundred pieces. The God of Thunder didn't have the time to get shocked as Hela's foot enbeded into his sternum, her high hill damn near piercing his armor, sending him again, onto the rocks. Before he could do anything, she threw two swords at him. However they didn't stab him, as their blades opened up like pairs of scissors, creating some sort of cuffs, stabbing into the rocks, trapping his wrists . Now both of Thor's hands were trapped on the rocks, just above his head. Hela did the same to Thor's ankles. He tried to free himself but the restraints were too strong.

He saw his sister picking up his remaining sword and walking in front of him. However to his surprise she stabbed it into the ground. And looked at him.
"These won't hold you for long... Just long enough. When you get free, use that sword to go back to wherever you came from, or come inside, relax and we'll talk. But you won't, I repeat WON'T cause damage to this place you got that brother?!" she said in an angry tone.
" There are people inside that don't have anything to do with our shuffles. So as Odin is my witness, I do not want to hurt you but if you endanger them again in any way, a missing eye will be the least of your sodding worries. ARE WE CLEAR?!"

Thor just nodded without even noticing.

" Good. Wanda could you give me a hand with this please? " Hela said as she noticed Wanda and Nat were just looking at her in shock, seeing the Goddess of Death going full on big sister on Thor.

" Wanda wake up dear, this thing isn't light." Hela said lifting up the huge chunk of vibranium, that Thor's lightning had torn from the wall and placed it back in its place. The young witch woke up from her shock and used her powers to stitch the piece on the wall.

" Thank you dear. Now if you don't mind ladies, and brother....my man needs me." she said as she walked back into the palace. Thor was dumbfounded. Since when did Hela cared about the lives of others and the destruction of buildings. AND SINCE WHEN DID SHE FUCKING HELPED FIX THE DAMAGE??!!!?
He was so lost in he thoughts that he didn't noticed Wanda and Nat who had now walked beside him. Natasha rapped on his metal eye patch with her finger getting his attention.

"Hey Point Break! Huuuuge fan of the hair cut and the new look. But that eye patch would suggest you owe me fifty bucks!"
She said making both women laugh. Thor just growled.

"OK I don't know what kind of tricks she plays but I ain't buying it. Maybe she brings out her executioner to torture me while she watches."

"What the hell are you talking about? If she wanted you dead, you'd be dead. She didn't use her weapons on you once." Wanda said confused before a light bulb went off on her head. "Oh you mean her man? No no no, that's not her executioner. That's her boyfriend." she said looking at Thor.

Now it was Thor's time to burst out laughing. "Yeah she wishes!!! There's not a man alive in this universe that could make that demon feel an emotion even close to love."

"Actually there is." Natasha said matter of factly with her half smirk. "And he loves him very much and he adores her too."

"Oh really?" Thor said laughing so hard that his restrains started to wiggle. "And who is that brave fool??"

"I'll give you a hint Morticia." Nat said referring to his black hair making Wanda chuckle .
"His go-to weapon is a metal frizbee with a star painted on it."

Thor stopped laughing and his pupils shrank down to the size of pins.

"Where the hell is Steve?? I need to have a chat with him!!!"

Notes:

Please do let me know what you think!

Chapter 21: Siblings

Notes:

Hiya guys I hope you have a splendid weekend!! I really enjoyed writing this chapter, I hope you enjoy reading it.

Also I should probably say this chapter contains a pirates of the Carabean song paraphrased.

Enjoy!!!

Let me know how you like it.

Chapter Text

By that time Vission, Sam, T'chala, and Bucky had exited the palace and talk to Thor who was still bound to the rocks. Or rather for Sam to make fun of him.

"Hey, Solid Snake how's Ocelot doing?" Sam said, causing Nat to burst out laughing (the others didn't play videogames).

"I do not understand. Who's Solid? Is he the Snake? Oh I adore snakes, but I'd rather you told me what's going on. Cause I'm not entirely convinced, that bitch hasn't put a spell on you all. And what is this I'm hearing of Steve becoming her lover?!"

T'chala laughed
" OK I suppose we owe you an explanation. My name is T'chala and I am king in this country. This is Wakanda and you're more than welcome. " he said before looking at the very recently repaired wall." As long as you don't tear it apart that is."

Thor looked embarrassed." Yeah sorry about that. So what did bring you all to this fine country?"

"Ultron. Apparently we missed a suit back in Sokovia so he was able to reboot here and attack these people. We hurried over to help." Vission said, making Thor's eyes balge.

"Ultron?! Fuck I thought we were done with him."

"We now are, he's completely destroyed." Bucky said.

"OK I see all of you here but where is Steve?" Thor asked. He watched as all the faces looked down.

"Steve is.... In the hospital. He took a knife to the gut that stopped his healing factor for a time. Hela is by his side." Wanda said in a soft voice.

"Steve is..." he muttered before he exploded. "DID SHE STAB HIM!!!???!?"

All the avengers jumped back at the God's wrath.

"No man!!! He took the knife that was meant for her! He saved her!"

Thor's mind was running wild upon hearing that. It did sound like something Steve would do in a heart beat. But not for a villain. For all he knew, he shielded her with his body because he was under spell. His thoughts were so vibrant that Wanda definitely heard them.

Her magic returned back to her fingertips. "Now Thor.... Chill out." Wanda said putting them all on edge. " That's not what happened!"

Thor turned to T'chala. "I'm sorry your magesty. You'll just have to forgive me. This is for the good of your country." Thor said as he broke his bounds.

"Oh not again bro!" Sam said as Thor grabbed Bucky and shoved him into Sam's chest. He then proceeded to crumble his wings around both their bodies, preety much tying them together. "Do all you asgardians treat my tech like shit?!" Sam yelled as they both fell to the ground.

"Shut it Sam!! Let's try  getting out of this thing!!" Bucky said but he was to tightly bound to Sam to break free.Not without tearing Sam's chest apart.

"Wanda!! Go stand outside the room! We'll try to talk some sense into him!!" Vission yelled as he used his non lethal beam to stun the God of Thunder. The witch nodded and used her magic to get inside the palace fast.

With Bucky and Sam out of the game, Thor dodged Vissions beam and unleashed a bolt of lightning hitting Vision in the Stone, making him drop to his knees.

"What... Is... HAPPENING?" Vission asked in a robotic voice.

"Don't worry Viss, I just overloaded your circuitry. It will keep you down for about half an hour." Thor said, patting the android on his back, as T'chala grabbed his armor to try to talk some sense into him. However before he could speak, Thor touched the side of his head.

" I'm sorry King. I hope you'll find it in your heart to forgive me. " he said before electrifying Black Panther just enough to knock him unconscious. He grabbed him before he hit he ground and placed him softly on the grass. He was about to get his sword when Natasha stood in front of it.

" Thor you need to get ahold of yourself! Hela has changed. Steve loves her."

Thor just looked at her with a sad expression on his face. He then grabbed her left arm and pinned it to her leg. He pushed a button on her Widow Bite bracelet. A tranquilizer dart was shot into her thigh and Nat fell to the ground. Again Thor grabbed her before she hit the ground and gently placed her upon it. He then pulled his sword free and walked in the palace.

 

MEANWHILE

 

Hela was holding Steve's hand incide his room. He was breathing slow and easy.

"I can't wait for you to wake up baby. When you do I'll kiss you senseless again. And after that, I'll beat the hell out of you!! What were you thinking!!! You could have died you idiot!! You can't do that!" Her voice became soft as a whisper. "You can't make me fall in love with you and then pull something like this... I miss you. I miss your touch... I miss your voice."
Hela remembered when he sang for her. It was such a beautiful moment.Such a lovely voice... She wished she could do something similar for him. She knew, he could hear after all. Maybe it would help.

She recalled when she was imprisoned in Hel, some of the souls were singing. One in particular, a sailor if she remembered right, was  singing about his lost love. At the time, she thought it was pitiful and funny. But now she could almost feel his pain. She hadn't sang one time in all her life. She brought the sailor's song into her mind and leaned closer to her man. Her mouth opened and melody came out.

 

_________________________________________

 

Thor had finally reached the room, sword in hand.. He was then stopped by Wanda. Well stopped was a strong word as she just stood in front of him. "Wanda step aside please."

"You just not gonna hear any of us are you?" she asked more knowingly than questionly. Thor shook his head.

"She clearly has put a spell on Steve as well as all of you. I don't know why she isn't attacking, but she won't hesitate using any of you for human shields. She did it with Steve already."

Now Wanda was getting mad. "How many times Thor!!! Hela had nothing to do with that!! Steve just couldn't let her die. You know what he would do for those he loves, you've seen for yourself in numerous battles." she exclaimed.

Thor lowered his look for a bit with sadness before he looked back at Wanda.
" That's the thing Wanda... I know he thinks it's love... But I know it's a trick.... A trick that made one of my closest friends to take a blade for her. I need to put an end to this."

"Thor please... That's not what happened. They're together. They're happy."

His grip tightened around the handle of his, now only sword. He was about to say something when he heard the voice of his sister from inside the room. She was... Singing?! That's it! That siren has had her last song, he thought as he dangerously stepped closer to the door and pushed Wanda out of the way. He grabbed the doorknob but he felt a hand on his shoulder. Before the God of Thunder could do anything however, everything went black. Thor looked around he only saw black, before everything turned green. It was like he was floating in space. Only with everything being green. After a while Wanda appeared in front of him.

"What have you done to me Wanda??" Thor asked confused.

Wanda smiled at him. "Well, you wouldn't listen to me or anyone else for that matter so I took the liberty to take us inside Hela's mind. I'm sure she doesn't mind."

"Are you insane Wanda?! What happens when she sees us!! She has the same powers with Loki!! Well... Kind of anyway..."

 

Wanda chuckled. "No need to worry Point Break. She's busy with Steve at the moment.I doubt she would notice an airplane crashing beside her right now. She's singing to him. If you take the time to listen you'll see she has a beautiful voice."

"So this is Hela's mind huh?" Thor said looking around, ignoring what Wanda had said about his sister. "No wonder it's so empty in here."

"Hey don't be an ass!! We're inside her feelings right now. I'm here to show you a display, to show you that this Hela is not the same woman that took your eye out." Wanda said snapping her fingers and an all black figure that looked like his sister appeared. Thor got startled but Wanda reassured him.

" Don't worry Thor, she's not really there.It's just my emulation. I'm using her feelings, from the time she arrived to Earth, to now to show you she actually changed.

Thor could feel those emotions too, being that he was Asgardian himself. He could only feel hatred around him, and bloodlust as Shadow Hela stood there all by herself. Then suddenly there was  another shadow. This one was blue. And it had the face of Steve. It said nothing just walked towards Hela. She immediately threw her daggers at him which embedded themselves into his torso. Nevertheless, he kept on walking towards her. Hela was now clearly angry as she started throwing even more blades on Steve. Every time he took a hit, Thor could feel his pain. Why wasn't he stopping? Why did he keep pulling the knives out and continue walking into the line of fire?? After a while even Hela seemed to be dumbfounded about what Steve was doing. Eventually, he had reached her, looking into her eyes. Before she could materialize another blade, Steve grabbed her from the waist and pulled her to him. Both Hela and Thor were shocked as the green and black aura on Hela started changing. The green environment too started cracking and falling apart. Thor could feel her hatred melting away. The color that now dominated the environment was red. Hela as well, tried to fight back, but she was being consumed, herself by the color red and the more it covered her body, the less she was fighting. Before long Hela and Steve as well as everything around them had turned a very vibrant crimson color. Plus now they were hugging each other tightly.

Thor could feel the feeling that the red color had... He just was too shocked to comprehend this... That Hela could love someone so much... Or love at all for that matter.

"This.... All this is..." he said feelings terrible for not believing his friends. Or his sister.

Wanda took ahold of his shoulders gently.
" Yes, Thor. That's love." the young witch replied.

"I just... Had no idea she could... And you tried to tell me. SHE tried to tell me."

"Given your past experience with her, that's the only thing that could convince you."

The two crimson shadows in front of them, kissed and the redness became even stronger. Almost neon, and it's bright was blinding.

"Her emotions are getting to intense! I have to get us out!" Wanda yelled as she grabbed, the God of Thunder and returned to reality. Once they were back Thor fell on his ass as his soul went back into his body. Wanda giggled as she helped him up. "Don't feel bad. No one can really master being returned to his physical form on his first try."

Thor  smiled at Wanda before he looked at the Steve's room. "Can I?"

Wanda could sense he wasn't dangerous anymore. "Go right in. I'll go check on the others."

Thor carefully turned the nob and entered the room. There, he saw his sister in a chair,holding the hand of his dear friend and...singing. He had never heard her singing voice. Wanda was right. It was such a sweet voice.

"Soft and sweet like winds on the sea.
Will you ever return to me?"

 

"Hear my voice sing with the tide.
My love will never die."

 

"Over waves and deep in the blue.
I shall give up my heart to you."

 

"Long, long years I'll wait to go by.
My love will never die."

 

"Come my love be one with me.
Stay with me for eternity."

 

"Sing the song you sang long ago.
And wherever the battle may go."

 

"You will find the way to my heart.
We'll never be apart."

Thor couldn't help himself as he let his sword drop to the floor, his eyes filling up with tears. He knew right then and there that Hela would die before she let anything happen to his friend.

The thud of the sword made Hela, turn her head, facing her brother. Although now she could see that he wasn't about to start anything.

"Hela..." he breathed as he walked towards her, ignoring the fallen sword.

The Goddess of Death stood up from her chair but she did not let go of Steve's hand.

"Thor, I'm so sorry. So sorry for..."

"Hela..." he repeated cutting her off. "Don't talk." he said as he wrapped his hands around her and held her tight. Hela was so taken aback at first, that it took her some time to get her bearings and return her brother's hug, leaving only for a moment Steve's hand.

"I... Love him Thor... I didn't know I was capable of it but... I love him more than anything."

"I know Hela. Trust me, I know."

Chapter 22: Past Is The Past

Notes:

Hi guys!! I do apologize for the small chapter and the time it took me to write it. The company I worked for went under, so I was looking for employment. In addition to that I'm writing another improbable couple story which will be updating mid-week. I hope you give it some love if you like it, as you did Steve and Hela.

Now on with the show!

Chapter Text

Steve woke up in his bed in the camp. He quickly took in his surroundings. The tent which he woke up in had posters of him and various WW2.

"What the hell?"

Just then Bucky barged in and saw him and smiled. Steve smiled back. He was so happy. Wait though... The clothes... His pal having both his arms... He took a look at the calendar poster on the wall. What the fuck!! Was he back in the 1940s?!

" Buck what-"

" Steve don't talk! You need to conserve your strength. Get Carter in here now!" he said as he run out of the tent. Steve made to get up but he felt a sharp pain in his abdomen. He lifted his shirt looking at his bandaged ribs. What the fuck had happened!

It didn't take a minute to for her to come in. It was her.... It was Peggy.

"Steve!" she exclaimed wrapping her hands around him, taking care not to touch his wound. "Are you alright?? How are you feeling??" she said checking his retinas with a small flashlight.

"What the fuck? I... I can't be here... This is a dream... It can't be real... It can't..."

Peggy took ahold of his face and kissed him deeply. The taste... It tasted exactly how he remembered. Exactly the same lips he kissed before leaping onto Red Skull's plane. As they separated, Peggy's eyes were glassy from tears in her eyes.

" We fished you out off the wreckage of Valhalla, you've been impaled badly, but the ice kept you alive." she stumered running a finger gently on his bandages. "You've been in a coma for six months Steve, I didn't know if you'd ever wake up. I was so worried!!"

Steve looked towards the door.

"And Bucky?"

"He was in a preety rough shape when we found him. He was lying at the bottom of canyon. Tree branches must have slowed his fall, he was very cut up, but he was alive. Luckily when we told him we found you he fought to conquer his injuries and be there for you. "

Steve tried to say something but Peggy shushed him by kissing yet again.

" Rest now my darling.You owe me a dance. "she said as she exited the tent. Steve threw the covers off of him and stumbled to a nearby mirror. As beautiful as this is,its not where I'm supposed to be. I need to wake up!! That's not what happened!

As he was thinking these thoughts,Peggy appeared in front of him in the mirror and pulled him through the glass. She looked heartbroken.

" What the fuck?!"

"Why do you want to leave me Steve?"

"This isn't real! I can't be here."

"True, this is in your mind." Peg relented, but before Steve could say anything she grabbed his hand and held it to her cheek.

"It is real if you want it to be. Look around us. We could stay together forever,do whatever strikes our fancy. We could have anything we've ever wanted darling."

Steve gulped. The offer was tempting in deed.

Peggy continued. "I know this is all in your mind but you could stay asleep and we could have a family. And.... Is reality so much better? Look where it got you."

The captain closed his eyes she was making some good points. He could be done with pain and be with his first love once and for all. But he also knew he could not do that to his friends. Nor to Hela... That wasn't what heroes did.

He opened his eyes and looked at her.

"I'm sorry Peggy, but our time has passed, I have people who need me, a woman who loves me..."

"I love you too!! Please don't leave me!!"

"Peg, we can't hide in dreams because we're frightened by reality, we can't retreat into the past just because it is something safe and familiar and not live in the present because it's unknown and doubtful. This is not what I was going to do when I took that serum. And sure as hell is not what I'll do now. "

" Please!! "

Steve pulled his hand free of her cheek and suddenly his eyes opened up as he took a violent breath. He was in an emergency room. The window by the bed told him that he was in Wakanda. In his other side... There she was, in a chair dozed off, the love of his life and the Goddess of Death, his Hela. He tried to talk but his throat was dry. He gently reached over and squeezed her hand. Those big green eyes opened and bulged as they saw him awake smiling weakly at her.

"STEVE!!!!"

"Hello darling."

Chapter 23: Rough

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

It had been another 3 weeks since Steve had awoken. After that the group decided to leave Wakanda and split themselves for safety reasons, but they would call each other every day just to be safe. Nat and Sam took the jet and headed over to Spain. Thor returned to the spaceship to make sure that, it's trajectory towards earth was the correct one. Bucky decided to stay in Wakanda to help the King clean the mess and also to find a way to face his PTSD demons. Steve was against it at first, but he understood this was what his friend needed so he tearfully said goodbye. Vission and Wanda moved to France. As for Steve and Hela,they were currently in their old beat-up Jeep,back in Norway speeding towards the cabin that he first carried Hela when she came to Earth. Only this time they would be alone in the house. Only this time they would be alone in that house... As a couple!! She was bubly with excitement!! Steve too, was hitting the gas a little more than usual. They also needed to talk. For three weeks she hadn't said anything to him because all of the team were ecstatic, having him back. Now that they would be alone, she could finally scold him for risking his life! However, that would have to wait. Before long, they arrived in the cabin after they made a stop to buy groceries and some new clothes for Hela. She couldn't exactly blend in with her Asgardian suit. Now she was wearing dark jeans, brown cowboy boots (they reminded her of western films she had grown to love with Netflix) and a grey hoodie. The look was completed with the three gifts that rarely left her body:Her silver H necklace by Steve, her black cashmere by Bucky and her purple sunglasses by Sam. Completed with the green checkered coat she loved so much. Steve was wearing cargo pants, a black turtleneck and a baseball cap. They stumbled into the living room and set the bags on the kitchen counter.

"You could take some food too, you know Hela."

"Oh give me a break Steve!! I'm a Goddess I can go without food for years. But not without this goodness." she said pulling various cans of Dr Pepper of her bags and placing them neatly in the fridge.

Steve rolled his eyes and started dag into his own bag. As he was about to get his ginger ale and tea out when he felt a soft wet tongue licking the back of his neck. Familiar arms snaked around him and tightened around his torso and stomach while the licking on the back of his neck, gave way to play bitting on the side of it.

"I missed you so much, my love."

"I missed you too my Goddess."

His arms swang back, and grabbed her round ass. Then he squeezed and was delighted with her moaning. He spined around and claimed her lips in a violent kiss. She responded with stripping away her scarf, shades, and coat, before ripping off her shirt letting her luscious breasts held back only by a black bra. Steve dived right into her bosom,licking it, worshiping it.

"Steve.... Take... Take off my bra! Get.. Oh that feels so good! Get rid of it!"

Steve hooked his teeth into the front of the bra and swiftly ripped it off.

"Oh Captain! That was an impressive move." Steve didn't answer ashe licked down her flat stomach and pulled down her jeans along with her panties. She must have been picturing it on the whole drive over.... She is so wet her juices are gushing on her thighs. Steve tried to lick them, but Hela grabbed his arms and hoisted him up, pulling his turtleneck off in the process. Her eyes were glasy by pure lust.

"As much as I want to have your lips between my thighs darling, I need you... I need your cock and I need it now." Steve was kind of taken aback by her language, but he did liked it as he pushed his pants down and now was only in his boxers. Hela took in his incredible physique, moaning as she gave her left boob a squeeze.

" I want you Steve. I want you right here. Right now."

"Well then love let get on the couch." Hela used her speed to move closer to Steve in an instant. He shivered as he felt her hand massaging his cock through the fabric and her hard nipples pressed against his pecs.

"Honey you don't get it. I've missed your touch for so long." she whispered seductively in his ear.

She continued. "This won't be making love as always... We can do that on round two. Right now, the couch is to clean for what I have in mind. I don't want you to make love to me... I want my boyfriend to fucking plough me senseless!!"

Steve could barely hold himself together after those words.

" Where then? " he managed to say. Hela lied down opening her legs wide open showing her love how ready and wet was her snatch.

" Right here Captain! On the floor... And don't be gentle with me! I want it rough! I want it violent! I want you to make me scream so loud, Suntur will hear it back on Asgard! In other words, I want you to fuck my brains out!"

In those words dropped his underwear revealing his rock hard erection making Hela's pussy water even more.

" Your wish is my command! "

Notes:

I know, I'm terrible for leaving it like this! Trust me next chapter will be steamy! Wink, wink

Chapter 24: Wild Rodeo

Notes:

Hey guys!! Sorry for the delay. I saw Thor Love and Thunder, with the hope that Hela would make even a cameo.... But nope. No Cate Blanchett here, only Melissa Mccarthy. That's not my Hela.... Not cool Taika.... Not cool... Again sorry for the delay but as promised this will be one hell of a smutty chapter. You have been warned.

Let me know what you think and on with the show!!!

Chapter Text

He couldn't believe in his eyes. Hela, the Goddess of Death, his love, was lying on the wooden floor, her crotch glistening with her juices, wearing only cowboy boots and her silver H neckless on her neck. Looking at his rock hard erection. He was sure his penis could break through solid concrete right about now...

"Steveeee..." came her horny whine. "... I know you are fucking me with your eyes darling. Wouldn't be so much better... If you were doing it with your cock?" she said barely able to control herself. Steve immediately dropped on all fours above his Goddess and started licking her heavenly chest. Hela pulled his long hair hard driving him into her girls, before pulling him forward for a primal kiss. She bit on his lower lip a little harder than usual, before looking at him with lust-glazed eyes. His cockhead was up against her entrance and it touched her clit, making her shudder as more blood rushed to the organ, engorging it more, making it even more sensitive. She could tell that in spite of everything Steve was still trying to enter her gently.

He was so sweet to her, but sweetness wasn't what she was looking for. Not yet anyway...

"Steve, remember... I want you to take me hard and violently. I'm not a human, I won't break. So be the stud I know you are... And fuck me like you mean it!"

Steve was almost like he flipped a switch as he grabbed Hela's ass and sheathed himself inside her with one hard thrust.

" Fuuuuck! " she screamed. She was pretty sure she reached her womb.

" I'm sorry baby was that to much for you?" Steve said smiling challengingly at her. Oh, hell no! She wasn't gonna be taunted by a mortal! Even if she did love him to bits.It was on! It was so on!

"Come on Captain! Harder!" she yelled as she wrapped her legs around his waist to meet his thrusts. Her wetness was now oozing onto the floor. Steve was really not letting up. He was fucking her 3 times harder than ever before and he wasn't stopping. His pelvis was slamming onto hers with brutal strength. It was hurting oh so good.

" Yess!! Yes!! That's what I'm talking about captain!! Oh fuck, it's so good!!!Dont let up!! Don't you fucking dare! Rip me to shreds!!!"

She didn't even know where all this was coming from... Her bran didn't communicate with her mouth anymore. All she knew was that she needed more of it!

The floor had cracked and all nearby furniture was broken, on account of her hands grabbing and squeezing everything. Just then, Steve span her around placing her on all fours, while he was still inside her. He then bit her shoulder blade, making her moan before whispering in her ear.

"I wanna fuck you like this. I wanna look at your incredible ass while I hear you moaning in pleasure."

His words made her pant like a bitch in heat. "Yes Steve! Hold nothing back... Screw me like a bitch!!"

Steve slapped her ass hard and she was surprised. Then she purred.

"Again...Make it harder! I want a raw ass by the time we finish." Steve brought his hand down even harder as he thruster even faster into her wet inferno. He was so rough....She was being claimed by a beast!!

Her screams and his grunts were filling the house and she punched through the floor multiple times, to alleviate some of her extreme pleasure. But it was of no help. She wanted more. She needed more.

Just then an idea popped in her mind. She removed her hand from the hole of the destroyed floor and run it through her raven hair, making her horned helmet appear on her head.

"Steve, grab my antlers! Use it for leverage baby! Get deeper inside me!"
Steve did as he was told and grabbed her horns, pulling her head back as he fucked her mercilessly. His hands continued slapping her ass until it was a vibrant shade of red. It did make it look more amazing.

As she was being fucked like a dog Hela was very close to her release, her nails destroying the floor even more, and she was pushed over the edge by Steve when he let go of her helmet and pinched her hard niples.

"Shit! Steveee!! I'm gonna explode!!!!!" she yelled in pleasure as she sqirted her juices all over his cock and floor. Steve then grabbed her antlers with one hand and pulled her up, her back slapping across his chest, both hands squeezing her titts while his mouth sucked hard on her pulse point. Hela's eyes bulged as she knew what was about to happen.

"Oh for Odin! That is not fair!!!" she shivered as her body had another orgasm sending her to the moon. Her man was so good. But he couldn't let him win that easily! As Steve pulled out of her snatch Hela's helmet disappeared as she grabbed him and shoved her tongue down his throat. She wanted more.

She pushed him on his back licking her lips looking at his veiny cock.

"Get ready, my stallion...." she said with predatory lust. "This cow girl is about to break your back."

Steve was about to say 'bring it' but Hela was quicker and she slammed herself onto his manhood.

"Oh sweet Jesus, Hela!!" he yelled as she rode him long and hard.

The pleasure was so much!!! Too much... So intense!!! Too fucking intense... Hela rode him not letting her previous orgasm win. However Steve's mind was gone. All he knew was that he was gonna fuck the Goddess of Death so hard until her brains oozed out her ears. That was exactly what Hela wanted. His frantic thrusts however were hitting just the right spot and Hela felt her death power rising. Oh no!! It's too intense! She had to warn him!!!

"Steve I... NE-FUCK! ...I need you to slow down honey... YES!!... My excitement!! It's releasing... OH YOU FEEL SO GOOD INSIDE ME!!... It's releasing adrenaline!! Same one it does when I'm fighting.... OH FOR FUCKING ODIN, YOUR COCK!!... If you... If you continue fucking me like this, my pleasure will override my magic... YES YES YES!!... And my powers will level the whole cabin. I won't be able to control them!!!" she said desperately trying not to lose herself in extreme pleasure.

Steve just reached up ans squeezed her boobs making her eyes to turn neon green.

" I don't give a fuck. "

That caused Hela to lose all self control. Or whar little she had left. She kissed him hard, damn near eating his face off before she slammed him back down, his back busting more floor boards. Dark laces, made of dark energy, wrapped themselves around Steve's wrists and ankles pinning him down while placing her hands on the good captain's chest using him, to impale her womanhood even harder on his cock.

"That's what I want!!! What I fuckin CRAVE!!!" she screamed in a possessed voice. Steve was thrusting back with all his supersoldier strength, but soon he could feel his throbing member pulsing.

"Shit!! This is so intense. I'm not gonna be able to hold!!"

That remark send an already lust crazed Hela, in a frenzy.

She was so close also, and this orgasm would be explosive. Earth shattering even.

She grabbed Steve's hair and pulled his head back so he could look at her, pinning his  head roughly on the floor.

" Say my name you fucking mortal!!!" she screamed in glee as she felt her climax about to hit her like a freight train.

Steve was unable to say anything as he looked at her and kept on fucking with what little strength he had left. It was like she was draining his life right out of his body. He was so close...

When he didn't answer Hela's pussy squeezed his shaft inside her even harder.

"Goddamn!!"

Her other hand went to his throat and squeezed. She was riding him like a rabid bull!

"I said say my FUCKING NAME!!! SAY IT!!
SAY IIIIT!!!"

Steve blew his load inside her with a yell.
"HELLAAAAA!!!"

Hela's lust had reached it's peak as she came hard, right onto her Captain's cock.

"FUCK YEEEES!!!!!" she roared as more than a hundred necro daggers were released in every direction. They ripped through the wooden floors, stabbing into the ceiling right to the second floor, destroying the TV, shredding the couch to pieces,breaking the windows, making splinters of the kitchen table and the cabinets, and rendering the wood stove useless. The Goddess of Death collapsed on her naked lover both sweating profusely as drops of both of them, leaked from inside her, onto him. The  dark ropes untied themselves from the good captain as he had passed out from the intense pleasure.

"And don't you fucking forget it..." She whispered before passing out too on top of his muscular body.

Fifteen minutes later Hela came to. He was lying on top of her love, her eyes had returned to normal green and the house had been totaled. It looked like all the wars of the nine realms had happened in this little living room. Her pussy was still contracting, trying to milk cum, from a cock that wasn't inside it anymore. Fuck, this was the most intense orgasm of her long life.

She got comfortable on Steve's bare pec, her favorite pillow, and drifted off to sleep very very happy.

Chapter 25: Room Service Please!

Notes:

Hi guys, so sorry for the late update, stay tuned though!! Hela and Steve are going to have an Infinity War!! Wink wink.

On with the show!

Chapter Text

"Love you... Love you... Love you..." the Goddess of Death kept moaning, her arms and legs wrapped around Steve as he continued pounding Hela's wet pussy. The captain took a sniff of her heaveanly hair before sealing her lips with his own absorbing her scream and drowning his own grunt as they climaxed together.

"Love you too my gorgeous Grim Reaper."

Steve made to roll off her but Hela wrapped her arms again, around his body and kept him on top of her.

"Don't... I like it. You're my muscly, heat blanket."

Steve chuckled and kissed the tip of her nose. "Just don't destroy this nice hotel."

Hela blinked at that.

"Oh come on Steve!! I don't see what the big deal is... I evaporated the daggers and the gratitude money Tchala gave us is more than enough for repairs."

The captain gave her ass a slap to which she gasped. Then she purred. "Again... "

 

"You're missing the point Hela. The refernishing company will never believe our story. Even if they do their job.... which they will, they'll never believe that bears did all this. The house looks like it's been through the meat grinder."

" Your story is fine Steve, you know what bears can do. Now, again!" Hela said wiggling her ass while sucking at his pulse point.

For the past 5 days they were living in a small hotel into town, until their house would be refernished. Going incognito, Steve wore the glasses Natasha had bought for him when they were running from shield.

The glasses no doubt did things for Hela since she jumped in his arms, the second they were in the room, claiming his lips. They went for the bed and that's where they stayed for 5 straight days.

"Hela I can't..." Steve said tiredly.

She started to play with his beard. "Oh come ooooon!" she pouted. "Why not??"

"Because in the last five days we made love 54 times!"

"55 actually!" Hela corrected. "And come on you are a super soldier. Can't you go again? Just once more?"

Steve chuckled. "Not without a blood transfusion."

"Fiiinee... We need to call Clint anyway." she said putting on a robe. Steve had to smile at that... Hela talked to everyone with Skype calls. While her favorites was Nat and Wanda, she also adored Clint and his little helper. He put on his jeans and a tank top.

"Hey Hela!!" Clint said as he appeared in the screen. "What's up cap?"

"Hey Clint how's retirement?" she laughed.

The archer of the group rolled his eyes but smiled anyway.

"It's actually not bad spending time with the family plus, my couple of strays."

"Hey!! What have I told you about calling me that Clint??" a fit 22 year old girl said as she sat next to him, holding baby Nathaniel. She looked at the screen.

"Hello Hella, Steve!!"

"Hi Kate!!!" they both said in unison. Clint had gone to New York with the family some weeks back, when the Eleanor Bishop scandal happened. She was working for the kingpin so once her daughter tried to stop her, Hawkeye once again cut his vacation short in order to help. Eleanor, went to prison and he took her daughter and her dog Lucky, under his wing.

"He's just precious." Steve said while tapping his finger on the screen where the baby is.

" I still can't believe Im living with my idol and I met his friends!! Which are the avengers and the actual Goddess of Death herself!! "Kate said in excitement shaking both herself and the baby.

" Carefull dear, you'll wake him up. Hela chuckled.

"OK guys that's all we can do, don't want SHIELD to pick up on this..." Clint said.

"Understood, stay safe Clint. Bye Kate " Steve said as he terminated the call before Hela could say anything.

"Steve, this is getting tiring." Hela said looking annoyed. "Why do we have to hide? Because of Stark? Why can't we go out as ourselves?? "

" I'm sorry gorgeous it's just the way it is. I promise we will be able to be ourselves in public again... Just not now. And no it's not because of Stark... Tony is a lot of things... But if anything he is a good man. It's just the situation that is shitty. "

" I know love. I just wish we wouldn't hide. "

Unbeknownst to the Goddess, her wish would soon come true... But not necessarily for the better...

Chapter 26: From Outer Space

Notes:

Hey guys sorry about the delay, I just now got my days off work. On with the show!!

Chapter Text

Hela got more comfortable in Steve's lap, both covered in her fair blanket, the first thing he had ever bought for her, back when she tried to kill him. The night was rainy and the wood stove was crackling. After a steak dinner and some red wine, Hela proposed a movie. They were watching Smokey And The Bandit, back to their cabin which was now refernished . She did love Burt Reynolds... Hela wondered if her past self would believe that she would find joy in midgardian TV... Not to mention falling in love with a Midgardian!!

Speaking of which, she had a blast with Steve, the past few days. However she knew they had to have this conversation. She ran her black, polished nail gently over Steve's red scar, below his ribcage. He had a matching one at the same height on his back. The scars made by Zemo's blade. The scars that had permanently marred his body, as his serum wasn't able to completely heal.

Steve felt the sensation on his scar and immediately knew what was going to happen. He pushed the power button on the remote, turning off the TV.

"It's time isn't it?"

"It is."

"OK then... Let's have it."

Hela got off him and started pacing around.

"What the fuck were you thinking Steve?" Hela said looking into his eyes.

"You." the captain said shrugging his shoulders.

"I beg your pardon?!"

"I was thinking of you Hela, I couldn't let you die." he said getting up from the couch. "You've been in my mind, you know how I act to those close to me, and I gave you my heart... I'm not gonna stand by while you die. I will not have it!!!"

Hela wanted to kiss him. She wanted to run, jump in his arms and kiss him over and over again. But, she got it under control.

" That goes both ways Steve!! I love you more than anything in the Nine Realms!! And that includes Fenris!! What would I do without you!! Spend the whole eternity by myself?! I can't even think about it!" the Goddess of Death screamed while tears finally roamed down her eyes. The thought of her love dead,frozen on the ground with glass, lifeless eyes... It just scared her to the bone. Steve wrapped his powerful arms around her and kissed her tears away. He did so hated seeing her in pain.

"Hela, course it goes both ways... That's the life we chose... To stand up for the people. Granted it's not a safe mission... Especially now that we are fugitives,but as long as we are together love, it's the bad guys that should be scared."

Hela smiled through her tears into his chest. Steve knew just what to say didn't he? She hugged him even tighter.

" I love you. " she mumbled.

" And I love you, my Asgardian beauty. So much it scares me. "

Steve turned of the TV and took Hela bridal style to their bed. In the night Hela felt something burning into her thigh. She decided to ignore it and go back to sleep.

 

_________________________________________

 

New York.

Sanctum Santorum.

Hulk crashed through the ceiling and demolished the signature staircase before he changed back to doctor Banner. Bruce saw Dr Stephen Strange and Wonk looking at him with confused looks.

"Thanos is coming... He's coming!!"

"Who?"

Chapter 27: Something Unexpected Before The Storm

Notes:

On with the show!

Chapter Text

Hela was scared shitless. It had been three weeks since she  felt the burning in her right thigh. The day after, while Steve was on his 5:30 jog she inspected it and her heart shot up in her mouth. On her thigh ,there was a Norse rune. It was imprinted on her leg like a tattoo. That could only  mean.... No she couldn't be!! Not with a Midgardian. He was only mortal after all. Demigods and Gods could not achieve this.

Then again,she never wanted it. Also Steve was far than a common mortal. As the weeks passed more rune signs appeared , having completed a circle around her thigh like a garter.

She started covering it with make up so Steve couldn't notice,not even during sex. She was confused.

Steve started taking longer to return from his runs , shrugging it off as errands that he needed to do. She never questioned him. Her man was no cheater and he would doe for her. He almost did!! And she loved him to death. Still though she couldn't help than wonder....What was he doing after his runs?? The sex continued to be great, and maybe that was the problem. When they were staying in the hotel they've done it more than 55 times in less than a week.

Hela couldn't refuse how good-looking her captain look, especially now that he had a full grown beard and she wouldn't let him shave it ,under penalty of violent death.

Who was she kidding? She couldn't believe herself but for the first time in her long life she wanted this.... Because she was with Steve! After all ,her procedure would be far different than any mortal woman.

With all these thoughts, going through her head, plus painting her toes (green of course), she failed to notice the bed shifting from added weight. She only realised her man was in bed with her only after he had wrapped his muscular arms around her.

" Hello gorgeous."

"Hi handsome. Finished your run earlier today?" She asked as she pressing herself against his touch.

"Yeah , no more errands. I'm finally done." he said,but before she could ask what that was about Steve placed his hands on her boobs and squeezed. She moaned in delight leaning back to kiss his bearded face. One thing led to another,and before she knew, she was lying on top of him naked,post coital glee in her deep, green eyes.

"Steve?”

"Yes my love?"

"Do you ever desired children?"

" Well I... hadn't really the time to think about it...but i love children. My mother used to say that through them you become immortal,well short of anyway. Why do you ask, gorgeous?”

Hela gave him another kiss,and pulled off the seat of her thigh showing her captain her markings.

Steve was surprised, running his fingers through her thigh, touching the runes.

"Babe did you get a tattoo?”

Hela giggled a bit before she got serious.

”Thats not a tattoo honey... it's an assgardian give away....”

"Give away for what ?" He said confused.

Hela took his face between her hands and looked into his luscious blue eyes.

"Steve... I am with child. Your child."

Chapter 28: Son Of A Bitch!!

Notes:

Hey guys! I hope you have a splendid weekend! I apologize for the small chapter,but stay tuned . Infinity War with Hela is afoot!!!

Chapter Text

"Steve? Steve?? Speak to me!! Come on honey, don't check out on me just yet!!" Hela said worried as she gently slapped Steve's face,which was zoned out due to extreme shock. After a while he came back to reality.

"Say that again..."

The goddess of death audibly gulped. That was a first. She came to know a lot of firsts since, meeting Steve.

"I am pregnant with your child? " She said,her voice barely a whisper. The symbol of liberty run his fingertips over the symbols on her thigh.

" But how? I thought you told me that no mortal could get Death herself pregnant."

His voice was more curious than scared. That was a good sign....Right?

" That was my belief as well. In all the millennias that I've been around no demigod or god has managed to put a heir in my womb...i didn't want to neither.... War was my child. But then along came a mere mortal, a soldier from Brooklyn and changed my whole purpose. I don't know how ,and I really don't care . All i know is that i love you,and I want this with you. "

Steve said nothing. He just grabbed Hela and gave her a deep, passionate kiss. A kiss which she returned eagerly. After a while their lips separated and she saw so much joy in his face . Still though she had to ask.

"Does this mean you desire this too?"

The captain chuckled.

" Am I happy that the love of my life is pregnant with my child. Yes it's safe to say im ecstatic!"

Hela went for his lips but Steve pulled back and grabbed his cargo pants and ruffled through the pockets.

" Hey dint pull those lips away from me I was about to kiss those!!"

Steve got of the bed and while he was completely naked ,took a knee in front of a confused and equally naked Hela.

" I hope you don't think I'm doing this because you're pregnant . I think already having this verifies it. Thats why I took longer on my errands lately... I wanted to find the perfect one."

Steve opened a black velvety box he was holding revealing a gorgeous ring. It had a green emerald diamond on it and the ring itself was made of white gold. Hela couldn't speak she just brought both her hands on her mouth and started shaking lightly.

"I love you more than anything on this God's green earth. So my darling, Hela Odindaughter, Princess of Asgard, Ruler of Hel, and Goddess of Death...will you marry me?"

Hela allowed herself to cry. It was such a happy moment for her. This last year, she had been deprived of her kingdom,beat by her brother,almost killed by a demon, traveled to Midgard, gotten her powers stripped away,almost got killed, held hostage, learnt how to love, fell for a Midgardian, almost died again by a supernatural blade. But,by all the Gods if it wasn't the happiest year of her life. To Steve's suprise she picked him up like he was a toy,before devouring his lips.

"Yes, my human!! I shall marry you!!"

Chapter 29: When Hulk Calls...

Notes:

Hey guys i hope you have a wonderful weekend!!
On with the show!

Chapter Text

"Steve I swear to Odin you can put me down!! Pregnancy is different with Asgardians . We can even fight until water breaks. This is getting on my nerves." an annoyed Hela snorted as Steve carried her from their bedroom to the couch before starting cooking breakfast.

"Yes ,yes dear i know....your mother was chopping heads on battlefields when she was nine months pregnant with you in her belly, yada yada yada. The only way you can get me to stop is putting one of your daggers through my heart." He chuckled bringing her a glass of orange juice.

She took it,but not before grabbing his collar and giving him an enormous kiss.

"Don't get my wrong, I love all this pampering... you just do so much for me..." She purred, brushing his lips again.

The captain,kissed Hela again before going back to the kitchen. "You are my fiance, carrying our baby. It's not nearly enough, gorgeous."

The Queen of Death, smiled through her orange juice and looked at her left hand. The beautiful diamond ring was there. She could almost see her reflection on it . She loved it! And she adored Steve!! After so much time having weapons,blades and fire as her favourite things, it was so good to have a ring of love undo them all.

Just then Steve's burner phone on the coffee table rang . Hela knew it was only for emergencies so she tossed it to Steve. Steve caught it midair and jumped the back of the couch to land right next to his fiancée, before flipping the device open and putting the call on speaker phone...

" Hello?"

"Hello Cap..."

Hela noticed Steve's body language,tensing up. He clearly knew that man.

" Bruce? Where have you been?? We thought you were dead. Thor did tell us he was with you and put us somewhat at ease but we never heard from you."

" Yeah I know... Thor also told me all about his sister's change of heart... Tell her I'm sincerely sorry about her dog. He did tried to rip my throat out though."

Steve changed the subject quickly, seeing Hela's saddened face. Before him, Fenris was the only living creature she showed love for.

" Did you meet Tony? Why do you have his burner?"

" Turn on the TV."

Hela listened to the Doctor and immediately dropped the remote when she did. New York City was in a really bad shape. What appeared to be a circular ship was leaving Earth's atmosphere.

" What the FUCK!!"

"Steve stay with me, I'll explain everything later,right now I need you to gather everyone and get into Rhodey's compound now ! We're running out of time and this foe is beyond any of us. Especially if we're apart. Luckily with Hela with us , we might have a chance."

" A chance is all we need Bruce...a chance is all we need."

Chapter 30: Make Haste!

Chapter Text

Fire everywhere . Bucky wasn't there...Just fire...Both parents dead. The little girl was crying over their corpses. No no no....they were alive a minute ago!! This could not be!! They were alive a minute ago!! Focus Hela ! The girl still draws breath!! Save the child! She smashed through the burning wood with ease and took the little girl into her arms.

"Mommy!!" she screamed looking at the dead body, which now was smoking.

Hela shielded her vision with her hands. "Don't look child! I have to get you out of here!"

"Just then, the girl's chest exploded from a bullet , although the shooter was nowhere to be seen."

Blood came out of the child's mouth.

"You...you... were supposed to save us." she told to a petrified Hela.

"No! Stay with me!! I tried!! Please!!!"

The little one went up in flames in her hands.

_______________________________________

" Noooooooooo!!!" Hela screamed waking up in the passenger seat of Steve's beat up Jeep. They gad been on the road to week. They had to meet up with Nat in a safe place where the quinsjet would not be noticed. Steve immediately pulled over in the deserted road.

" Honey it was just a nightmare... you're okay." Steve said taking his soon to be wife in his muscular arms. Hela busked in her Captain's body heat ,absorbing his support, but could not hold back her tears. She really had come a long way since the first days in Earth.

"Was it about Wakanda again?"

Her weeping was all the answer he needed.

"I ... I could have saved them Steve... I could have . I am much faster than James . I... I could have heard that helicopter before it fired....Save all of them....or at least the child!! I could have done it! I could have saved one more life in Wakanda...And...and i didn't!!!"

This was tearing Steve's heart apart. He knew that she felt horrible about what happened to that family,plus her own child growing inside her. But he would be damned if he'd let her torture herself like that.

"Hela...we saved more than enough."

"I could have saved more! Just...just one more!"

" Hela look at me!"

The Goddess of Death looked into the blue eyes of her lover.

"Not a damn day goes by that i don't tell myself that i could have saved one,ten, twenty, a hundred people more than I did. Both in war and after. But the majority of people are alive . Not all but enough. And thats something I can live with. You learned to care since we met, about people about life and i couldn't be more proud of you. You put your life in danger to defend those who can't defend themselves. That's wonderful and it makes me love you more and more with every passing day. But, Hela one bad thing you gotta know about our job is,even if you try, you cannot always save everybody."

Hela sniffled a few more times before she gave her lover a kiss and went back to her seat. Steve took notice of her belly. Asgardian pregnancy was no joke. It only had been one week and a little bump was already showing.

As the car was put into gear again , Hela smiled at Steve.

"You really know how to give pep talks don't you?"

"So I've heard ." He chuckled

Hela took his burner and tried calling Wanda again. No answer again.

"Goddamn! That's the fifteenth time they missed our calls! Something is on. How about Barton?"

"No Clint will sit this one out. He's gotta take care of his family. Plus Kate too. I'm telling you that Bishop girl is a handful."

"Well i think she's great."

"Of course you would honey."

They drove some more and eventually found the jet along with Sam and Nat. After a heartwarming reunion (Sam again had to tap out when Hela hugged him) ,there was bad news to be shared.

"Wanda and Vision have gone dark."

Natasha took a deep breath and joined in.

"Tony too...."

"WHAT?!" all three of them said in unison.

"Pepper texted me 10 minutes ago. The tracer of his suit went dark when the space ship left . So his either in another planet or somewhere deep inside that ship ."

Sam sat down onto the ground trying to comprehend what he heard.

"Then ,we were too late....we have failed."

Steve thought back to the videos od new York that Natasha had showed him. Those creatures wanted something on Earth. Maybe something that was still on this planet. They might have lost Tony,at least for a while, but their friends needed them now more than ever.

"No." He whispered,but it was loud enough for all of them to hear.

"No. We haven't failed yet. Not if we hold true to each other." At these words Sam rose to his feet,as Hela's clothes gave way to her light armour. Steve continued.

"We will not abandon Vision and Wanda to suffering and death. Not while we have strength left! Leave all that can be spared behind." He dropped his car keys to the ground and walked into the jet placing the duffel bag containing his suit on one of the seats.

" We travel light. Let's hunt some bad guys."

Sam smiled broadly before following him in.

"Stealth mode is active."

"Fuck Stealth mode Sam ,we are way passed sneaking around. We make for France. Let's get our friends."

Nat looked at Hela before the both of them hurried in the jet , shielding the doors.

"So....want to tell me about that bump. Also is that a ring?!"

"Later Nat! Be cool!"

Chapter 31: Keep It Above the Ground!

Chapter Text

The Avengers jet lost some paint as it scraped through a tight opening between buildings.

"Goddamn it Hela ! You made me spill my coffee on my wings!!"

"Sorry Sam!! This is just so exciting!!" Hela said as she piloted the queensjet closer to the open road areas. Nat was on the passenger seat,she was determined to teach Hela how to fly the plane and the goddess of death was loving every moment of it.

Nat took the time,that the boys spend suiting up in the back to have a heart to heart with her friend.

" Ring , talk!"

Hela gulped before she answered. "Ok ,ok.... Steve proposed to me,and I said yes ok? I've never been happier in my life."

Nat seemed very excited but she was able to control herself.

"You're good for him you know? Steve always used to talk to me about his nightmares before putting on his good guy face. When he's with you it's like all his demons disappear."

Hela looked extremely happy with the black widow's answer,if somewhat skeptical.

" I hope I am a good wife to him... I don't know the first thing about marriage here in Earth."

"I don't either Hela...but as long as you are with Cap, you can figure it out. That's how Clint does it ... speaking of Clint and his children, what os that bump on your belly??" an overly excited Nat asked.

"ImaybecarryingStevesspawn." Hela said very quickly flipping the auto pilot switch on, sensing Natasha's excitement.

"OH MY GOD!! YOU'RE PREG-OH Shit!!"
Natasha laughed as Hela covered the Widow's mouth with both her hands.

"Don't tell anyone yet!! Before you start worrying, Asgardians have a way different pregnancy than Midgardians. I can fight until the baby comes and it will come way sooner than 9 months."

Nat was over the moon and she grabbed Hela and tightened her in her arms.

"Nat! Nat! The auto pilot doesn't steer... We're gonna crash!!" Hela managed to say half choked. Nat let go of Hela and she assumed control of the ship, narrowly missing a statue.

" Also did you refer to your baby as Steve's spawn?" Natasha asked ready to burst out laughing again.

"Oh please Nat, fuck off would you kindly." Hela said, but laughing along nevertheless. Just then they both saw an explosion and a figure which appeared to be Vision, surrounded by red aura, being eased down to a train station.

" That's them! They're in the train station!" Hela yelled before all 4 of them saw a crazy bitch with purple horns and armour that resembled Hela's and a ringwraith looking dude with a hood and a cape that held a staff similar to Loki's.

" Ok darling can you bring the ship around while we do the mop up?" Steve asked his fiancée while tightening the straps on his fingerless gloves.

"Yes my love."

"Perfect. Ok lets go get them!"

________________________________________

Sam flew in and kicked one them to the ground, while Steve and Nat with a beautiful choreographed dance stabbed the other one severely with his own weapon. The woman fell to her knees and crawled towards her fallen comrade.

"Get up!!" She whispered to him.

"I cant..." He replied weekly.

Steve ,Nat,and Sam had created a wall around Wanda and a wounded Vision. Steve was holding the staff.

"We don't wanna kill you...but we will." Nat said coldly.

The female creature looked at her while pressing a button on her belt.

"You'll never get the chance again."

Just then a brightening light came down from the sky and sucked the two creatures up ,along with weapon ,that was taken through Steve's hands.

Wanda took ahold of Vision with the help of Sam.

"Thank you Captain..." Vision replied with a faint smile. Steve returned it .

"Lets get you to the jet."

Hela brought the ship to the ground and helped Wanda strap Vision to a seat and see to his wounds.Sam assumed the controls of the ship and went to the cockpit

After Wanda stopped hugging Hela Natasha spoke.

"I thought we had an understanding. You keep an open channel , and you answer your phone."

Wanda looked at her feet.
"We just....we needed some time."

"Anyway Bruce is waiting for us." Hela said before Wanda noticed the engagement ring.

" Hela ... What the hell is that ???"

"Oh boy..."

Chapter 32: Getting ready

Chapter Text

Seven painfully long hours went by with Wanda and Hela using their magic to fix Vision's wounds. When Vision was drifting off,Wanda took it as an excuse to ask Hela about her engagement with Steve, speaking with a thousand words per second,like a damn machine gun.

"How did it happen? When's the wedding gonna be? Have you decided on a wedding dress? Maid of honour?Ohmygodohmygodomygod!! Are you pregnant as well?! Have you thought of any names?"

Nat was laughing hysterically on her bench and Hela seemed overwhelmed.

"Wanda...sweetie right now you are running on an 10 and I need you to take it down to a 6."

Wanda rolled her eyes. "Ok,fiine. But you answer one of my questions.." she said giddily.

"Ok ,which one? You can only have one." Hela said smiling. Wanda thought about that for a while.

"Are you pregnant ?" She finally asked.

Oh shit... Of course thats what she went with...

"Yes... I am. I'm too become a Mrs America." She admitted laughing.

"Hela! We agreed that,that title wont be a thing !"  Steve said from the cockpit.

"I never agreed to nothing of the short Stevie!" She cooed back. In all seriousness, anybody could see that Hela was expecting. Her asgardian pregnancy was still a mystery to Steve,how it worked. They only thing he could see was that Hela's bump kept getting bigger and bigger. The pregnancy tattoos on her thighs were also plentiful now. Wanda and Nat was really happy for the Goddess of Death,but with Vision coming out of his unconsciousness,they both had to to concentrate their power's on his wounds.

In the cockpit Steve and Sam,were already talking and Sam could not help himself.

" So Cap...you about to be the husband to Grim Ripper as well as the father to her child."

"Sam , please..." Steve said getting uncomfortable, focusing his enhanced Vision on flying the jet.

"I mean can you imagine a kid with her necro abilities and your serum effects?Man ,oh man I wouldn't want to be near that kid when puberty strikes.

"Sam I'll ram us into the fucking ocean!"

"Language Steve! Also,you wouldn't do that in a million years ,your pregnant wife is on board."

" Nah she a literal Goddess. She can survive. The baby too. Her stomach is like armoured... Asgardian DNA."

Sam laughed before placing his hand on his friend's shoulder.

" In all seriousness Steve,well done. Im extremely happy for you and so damn proud. She's a delight of a woman. I think you'll make each other very happy... If we get out of this intact."

Steve had to wipe a tear away from his eye. Unbeknownst to him ,his fiancée's enhanced hearing allowed her to hear Sam's words. She was so touched she could cry...she didn't give a fuck that she was the goddess of death. Those people had taken her in. Became her family. Helped her know love. If it weren't for them the child wouldn't be growing in her belly nor would the love of her life be with her. Her father used to tell her that change is only good when it makes things better. Well these people were certainly the best thing in her entire life. So she would protect them with her life.

They landed in front of Rhodey's office,not giving a fuck about being seen an strolled in his office. Rhodey was there, the mechanical legs still attached to his own. He was speaking to General Ross.

"This should be good." Nat whispered to Hela as Steve barged into the room.

Chapter 33: Rhodey

Chapter Text

" I'm not seeking forgiveness and I'm way past asking permission. The Earth has lost it's greatest champion. We're here,and we're here to fight. And if you get in our way, we'll fight you too."

Holographic Ross let out a humourless laugh. "We don't need fugitives to help,much less enemies of the state and aliens from other planets and pregnant ones at that." He said gesturing at Hela.

"Carefull now Ross." Nat said coldly.

" Oh ,of course.... The prodigal daughter returns. How does it feel to betray your team Romanoff?"

Steve could hear Nat's teeth clicking.

"Hell of a lot better than you not finding a flying city full of widows that was literally in the goddamn stratosphere. I guess being Shield's boss didn't work out for you."

Ross's eyes narrowed.

"Colonel. Arrest them."

"Happy to." Rhodey said terminating the call. "Fucking asshole."

He then turned at the team a smile on his face.

"Cap."

"Rhodey."

The two men shook hands before Nat gave the Colonel a big hug.

"You guys look like shit. I guess two years on the run will do that to you."

Sam chuckled as him and Wanda set Vission on a bench.

"Yeah the hotels wasn't exactly five stars neither."

"Nice to see you again Colonel Rhodes." Vision said through the pain.

"You too Vis. And your Wanda."
Just then another man joined the heroes in the office.

"I don't know what you're talking about James. I think they look great."

They all turned and saw Dr Banner. His eyes finally landed on Nat which smiled like the sun coming out once she saw him.

"Hello Nat."

"Bruce...." Nat launched herself at him and held him tightly in her arms. Bruce was taken aback ,but returned her hug all the same.

"I thought you were dead!! We all did. Until Hela told us you were with Thor on that ship!" She mumbled in his shoulder.

"I almost was . And o would be extremely terrified right now if Thor hadn't briefed me ,that Hela was now on our side. Oh and also that she's with our dear Captain."

"With a bun in her oven!" Sam quipped unable to help himself, earning a blackhead smack from Hela.

"Sam!! Not the place or the time!" Hela hissed.

__________________________________________

After the a while the group reached a decision that they must go to Wakanda to have the stone removed from Vission. His own proposal to have Wanda destroy the gem, got denied really fast because as Steve put it, we don't trade lives. Hela could not be any prouder for the father of her child. Rhodey made the calls to Wakanda and authorized the refueling of the jet. They would depart on the first light of the next day,so Nat instructed all to benefit from some sleep. Wanda took Vision to a room upstairs while Sam bunked in the living room with Nat.

Before going to bed Brice insisted on an ultra sound of Hela which both Hela and Steve accepted.

"So how long have you been pregnant?" Bruce asked while pressing the lubed up scanner on her belly.

"Just a few weeks Dr Banner." Hela replied holding Steve's hand. That somewhat shook Bruce.

" Then... How...??"

"Asgardian pregnancy " both Hela and Steve said in unison.

"Well...the heartbeat is strong no signs of deffects and its growing rapidly. Congratulations you too, you're gonna have a beautiful baby girl."

Hela for the second time in her life burst out into happy tears. Bruce retired to his room to give the couple some privacy. Before Steve could do anything ,Hela grabbed him and gave him a searing kiss. It was very wet on account of her tears.

"A baby Steve. A child... Our child!! I am so happy! You're making me so happy!"

Steve carried his fiancée upstairs,were they fell asleep in each others arms. Steve's right hand rested on top of Hela's stomach...

A baby...

Chapter 34: Back in Wakanda

Notes:

Hey guys , sorry about the wait, I know I was caught up in my own stuff and for that I apologise. On with the show!!!

Let me know how you like it!!

Chapter Text

How could she feel so much better than any other time?? Steve kissed the naked Hela again as he gently thrusted back inside her. They were having sex on a different position ,sideways ,as the goddess’s pregnant belly didn’t allow for any other movement. Still their love making was tender, not rough like the other times and it felt so much better! Hela raised her gorgeous tattooed leg even higher , her green pedicured toes aiming at the ceiling,giving her fiancé greater access to her wet canal. She moaned on ecstasy in her lover’s mouth,and guided his hands on her breasts. Their size had more than tripled in a short period of time,no doubt filled with milk. Their daughter would certainly have strong bones.Steve gave it a firm squeeze and Hela climaxed on his cock from the sensation,taking her fiancée over the edge with her . She gave thanks to Odin her breasts didn’t lactate. Steve moved his hand to her bloated stomach as he continued to spill his seed inside her. Hela loved him so fucking much!!! After his member left her body she turned to face her love. And in her endless joy she saw the same amount of love in his eyes . The moment came to an end with a knock on the door by Rhodey.

“Cap,we’re ready to go in 10 minutes.”

“Come on Steve, Vision needs us. “ Hela said giving him another kiss and materialising her armour on her heavenly body. It was kind of funny seeing the suit covering her belly, showing of a pregnant Hela. Steve quickly got up washed and put on his worn out suit. Hela looked at him lustfuly as the suit stretched to the extreme to contain his large muscles. Gods, she would never get tired of looking at her fiancée.

“ Come on gorgeous.” Steve said as he tried to open the door before Hela pulled him back.

He gazed to her gorgeous and deadly eyes.

“ Something wrong darling? “

“ Steve…I’m afraid. The baby will come soon and we might not come out of this with our lives.”

Steve could see where she was coming from, he really could. He was afraid too. But he couldn’t let his darkness take control…. He really couldn’t. Not when there was so much at stake … His team ,his fiancée , his child. He had to put his Captain America face on …leave Steve Roggers behind.

“Oh gorgeous…. You know I don’t have an answer for that. We are facing a foe unlike anything we’ve ever faced before… But we’ll meet him in battle all the same. Even if we fail we will be together. And I love you more than anything. “ the good captain said ,taking the Death Goddess’s head in his hands and bringing their foreheads together. Hela closed her eyes enjoying the moment.

“Also I’ve told you before darling,no one will kill me but you. You’ll be the death of me.”

Hela giggled as Steve span her around. “ My love , my death.” He continued before they both went to board the jet.

After all of the crew , apart from Vision , had some shitty granola bars for breakfast the invisible shield of Wakanda opened to allow them access. The glorious beauty of Wakanda wason full display and Bruce as well as Rhodey were beyond smittened.

As the vessel landed, T’challa was waiting for them on the landing zone. He was accompanied by his trusty general Okoye.

“Should we kneel or something ?” Bruce asked sheepishly as The King went to greet them.

“Yes, take a bow Bruce , he is a king after all.” Hela said barely suppressing her evil smile.

“Welcome my friends!! “ King Tchala said as they approached shaking the Captain’s hand before eying Bruce’s bow. So did OKoye.

“What are you doing Dr Banner?” She asked chuckling.

Bruce went red and looked at Hela who had erupted in laughter along with Nat and Wanda. Even Vision let out a tiny laugh.

“We don’t do that here .” The King assured asured before shaking the doctor’s hand, welcoming all his allies back to his country before stopping at Hela taking in,her much progressed pregnancy.

“ Miss Oddindaughter… first of all congratulations but secondly, are you sure you are up for this?? This is certain to get bloody.”

“ Thank you for your concern Your Grace. I can assure that the child is in no danger. Armoured belly and great strength in battle,praised be the necroassgardian DNA.”

“Glad to hear it. Because as it’s been explained to me, we’re gonna need a whole lot of death on our side if we’re gonna win this thing. Let’s get Vision inside.”

As the group proceeded into the palace , Steve asked.

“ So how many do we have?”

He knew the King’s answer would be not many.

“ You have me, my royal guard,my best friend’s tribe,some brave souls from other ones, and…”

“ And a hundred year old veteran with poor coping skills and a lot of goddamn PTSD.” Buck said greeting his friends. His hair were even longer ,he was sporting a new bitching arm and a large machine gun.

After a brief hug with Steve he looked at Hela spotting her bump as well as her giant engagement ring.

“ You and me are gonna have a talk pal.” However Bucky didn’t say anymore,he knew time was of the essence . After they took Vision inside Suri would try to remove the stone for Wanda to blow to bits.

“Hey Cap we got something going on here.” Rhodey said from outside as something hit Wakanda’s force shield, rocking the entire building . Vision tried to get up.

“It’s too late ! We have to destroy the Stone.”

“ Vision, get your ass back on that table!“

Nat and Wanda put their synthetic friend back on the operating table. He grabbed Steve’s hand while he lied down.

“ Captain…Please…Destroy it.”

Steve smiled reassuringly. Hela knew her man’s smile . They could brighten the darkest of times.

“ I told you …. We don’t trade lives Vission.”

As Hela changed to her heavier armour , Tchala gave the orders.

“Evacuate the city , engage all defences and get this man a shield!”

Chapter 35: We have blood to spare.

Notes:

Hey guys !!! I hope you have a great weekend!!!

I’m not sure if anyone reads this story anymore 😂 regardless, on with the show!!!

Chapter Text

As Wanda stayed in the medical building to protect Suri ,who was performing on her loved one. Cap was taken into the battlefield examining his new shields. They were, one at each arm like gauntlets which expanded when he closed his fists. The only down side was that , he wouldn’t be able to throw those. Oh how she missed , his original shield. Banner in the Hulkbuster, which was borrowed from Rhodey’s base, was making his way towards them stumbling over every Rock. It would take a while to take the hang of it completely but they didn’t have the time. Nat was checking her guns and battons, Buck , with his brand new vibranium arm was adjusting the sights on his massive mashing gun and Rhodey with Sam were flying into position. Hela smiled seeing her necroblades still on Sam’s wings. Steve approached her from behind and gave her a hug , his hands landing on her belly…the nest of his daughter.

“Are you sure about this ,baby?” He whispered in her ear. She could feel his fear in his voice. Even with all her powers, she was so touched that he worried for her. She brought her hands on top of his and squeezed. Not to hard though, her heavy armour had a lot of sharp parts.

“I’ll be ok honey, my powers will protect me and our daughter from anything. Just be sure to make it in one piece. I love you so much it scares me. I’ll look for you in the battlefield.”

“I love you too my love, my death.”

Hela enjoyed their inside compliment and gave him a quick kiss before she got her mind back to the game. She materialised her helmet and walked next to the king , Steve ,Nat , and Bucky . She proceeded near the energy shield with them. She saw the creatures that they fought on the subway when rescuing Vision. Only this time someone was missing. Nat must have had the same thought because she actually asked.

“ Where is your friend?”

The female of the creatures responded.

“ You will pay for his life with yours.”

“ Ain’t happening.” The good captain said before King Tchala spoke too.

“ You are in Wakanda now. Thanos will have nothing but dust and blood here.”

“ We…. Have blood to spare. “

Hela couldn’t believe she used to be just like that woman. Well… no longer.

The female demon took notice of Hela’s belly and smiled.

“ You will all die , the old through the young. Why just not let us have him.”

“ Not fucking likely.” Hela growled.

“Then you will die with him!!!”

As soon as she had said that, various spaceships landed on the outside of the shield , releasing countless bloodthirsty demons, running on all fours hitting against the plasma shield , stomping on top of each other.

“Looks like we pissed her off.” Nat said as they hurried back to their troops who prepared their shields and their firing spears.

“ Hey guys … lots of this things trying to get in are being torn apart by the barriers. But some are getting through.”

Okoye looked carefully , the barriers through her binoculars.

“They’re killing themselves, but they’re getting through!!!! Fire!!”

All the tribes along with Bucky and the Hulkstomper, opened fire at Thanos’s incoming bloodhounds. Hela released a whole arsenal of bladed weapons, axes , spears , pick axes, daggers and knives taking down a vast number of those beasts. Sam took flight to aid Rhodey , making good use of his Uzis. The creatures however kept dying and pouring in.

“ They’re too many!!!”

“ All right , back up Sammy , you’ll get your wings burnt.” Rhodey said dropping barrages of incineration grenades lighting the battlefield on fire.

Just then Wanda came on the comms.

“ Steve I can see them going around! If they get behind us there’s nothing standing between them and Vision, apart from me!!”

Tchala had also heard.

“ Then we better keep them in front of us. General, on my command open the front barrier.”

Hela took hold of Steve’s hand , but kept looking forward, necrosword on her other hand. Steve then heard her voice in his mind.

“ I’ll look for you in the battlefield my love. Please. Stay vigilant. Stay alive. Come back to me and your daughter in one piece once this is over.”

He squeezed her hand and got ready. “ I’ll always come back to you Hela… Always. I love you.”

The connection was lost as their arms left one another and the barrier opened up.

 

“WAKANDA FOR EVER!!!!”

Chapter 36: Proxima

Notes:

Hey guys!!! I do apologise for my long absence!! I had a little business to take care off. I just wanna let anyone who still may be reading this story , that weekly updates will resume as before every Sunday.

On with the show , and enjoy!!!

Chapter Text

Steve and Tchala outrunning everybody else jumped over the lake and landed onto Thanos’s creatures killing as many as theyy could with claws and shields. It wasn’t long before their entire army joined them , crashing into the creatures, Bucky and Nat making good use of their guns and the stolen Stark technology. Bruce was trying his best to control the HulkBuster , laying down some serious firepower.

“ Sammy!!! Concentrate the fire on their left !!!” Rhodey yelled as he and Sam were taking down war machines that the children of Thanos had brought with them. They were like giant trains with razor sharp rotating blades on their front.

Hela, in her element , jumped greacefuly across the lake and let her inner demons take control , her eyes glowing neon green as she unleashed various blades into multiple creatures , tearing apart the demonic lapdogs with her bear hands , and even using her antlers to rip some creatures guts open. She was loving every minute of this. She jumped up and span around herself , her cape releasing a tornado of necroblades shredding everything in their path , then she materialised a giant spear and threw it with enough force to impale 20 men , in the guts of a flying giant creature downing it .

“ Damn girl!! Leave something for us!!” Bucky said snapping the neck of one hell dog while shooting two more.

“ How much longer Suri??” The king could be heard in the intercom.

“ I barely began brother!!” Suri responded . Vision’s grunts of pain could be heard as well as Suri’s surgical lasers tampered with the tissue around the stone.

“ You might want to pick up the pace!!!”

Steve’s arms were burning as he slaughtered creature , after creature, after creature. He was so tired, even with his serum . The fight had been going on for hours. He also could see, at the other side of the battlefield, his love was getting tired too.

Godamn it!!! If they were on Asgard, Hela would be able to kill every single soldier of Thanos , not even breaking a sweat. She was also carrying his daughter so he was even more paranoid about their safety.

Hela was suddenly grabbed by her antlers and thrown into a huge boulder , belly first. The boulder shattered into little pebbles but Hela emerged angry as Hell. She didn’t worry about her daughter… Her asgardian body and armour would protect her infant. However that hurt!!

She turned and saw the same bitch that started the attack.

“ My name is Proxima Midnight. Child of Thanos. I will be the one to kill you as my brothers secure the stone for my Father.”

Hela chuckled

“ Well your brothers will have to go through the magic of his better half to get to him. And trust me when I say , she’s gonna be pissed if you try to harm her man .”

Proxima grinned devilishly . She really did reminded Hela of her past self.

“ He’s not on the tower anymore bitch and neither is she…”

Hela’s green eyes traveled to the tower window only to see it, smashed to bits, with Suri on it’s edge looking at the carnage below.

“ Oh no. “ she breathed as she tried running into the woods only for Proxima to get in her way.

“ Worry about yourself bitch. I know you are strong but you’re not in Asgard anymore. And you are with child… a child that I’m gonna cut out , right off your gut and place in your arms before having your head!!”

She said drawing her bladed stuff.

Hela’s eyes burned with fury. Absolutely no one would threaten her daughter!!”

She materialised two obsidian axes, like the one she had gifted Skurge. That bitch would not be leaving this ditch alive. She remembered her man’s words , the first night they fought.

“ Ok bitch… Let’s dance!!”

Chapter 37: Welcome Back Brother

Notes:

Hey guys!!! Again sorry for the delay!! Let’s read some Hela shall we???

On with the show!!!

Chapter Text

Hela had to hand it to the bitch… she was quick, she was durable, and an absolute wizard with her bladed stuff. However she was a goddess and she wasn’t so easily impressed. She shielded herself with her elbow blades, protecting her head from Proxima’s powerful swing. She then did a backflip and found herself behind her foe , kicking her with her high heel in the back, sending Thanos’s child straight into the dirt.

Proxima , enraged threw a couple of blades at the Godess of death . Hela materialised a claymore style sword and brought it down hard, on Proxima’s horned head. She would be as good as dead without her staff which took the whole blow for her, breaking in two.

“ What??!!!?? Impossible!!! Nothing in this pathetic little planet can smash through this metal!” Hela grabbed Proxima by her throat and raised her up off the ground.

“ My blades ain’t from this world bitch. And this world isn’t gonna fall to your creatures!!” She had grown to love this planet and it’s inhabitants too damn much to allow that to happen.

Just then, they both saw Proxima’s giant friend flying into the stratosphere with the Hulkbuster’s gauntlet, hitting the Wakandian force shield and vaporising, against it.

Hela took notice of that and dropped the sword to activate her earpiece, but still holding Proxima in her other hand.

“ Bruce!! Are you okay??? “

Bruce answered tiredly. “Yes I’m okay . But Vision is in the forest!! I can’t get to him!! He’s being chased by a goblin-looking asshole. Anyone close to that position hurry.”

“ I’m the closest!!” She heard her Steve respond . She also saw Wand using her powers to fly to the forest.

Proxima took advantage of that moment of shock and stabbed Hela in the hip . Hela screamed and lost her balance falling to her knees. Proxima kicked her , on her back and held her down with her foot on her throat.

“ You really are disappointing , you know that? You are powerful!!! You could have this world on it’s knees!! Instead you chose to defile yourself!!! Mate with an earthling !! Even carrying his wretched spawn. I’ll be sure to let him know I did your child a mercy by killing it before it claws out of your belly.”

That sent Hela’s rage over the edge as she unleaded green flames from her hands, burning her foes face severely. As Proxima was screaming Hela materialised a small knife, so that it wouldn’t kill instantly and plunged it into Proxima’s abdomen . She then swiftly pulled horizontally making a nasty cut on Proxima’s belly, making all of her entrails hit the ground with gallons of purple blood . The child of Thanos didn’t even have the time to scream as her life was cut like a thread as she too hit the ground. Hela looked at her fallen foe , with an emotionless look in her eyes.

“ You won’t have neither of them. Neither my future husband, nor my daughter.”

“ There’s too many of them!!! “Bruce’s voice was heard in the comms. Hela saw that his suit was missing an arm and was down to the ground by all these space jackals. So was Nat and the King.

However before she could work her magic any further she saw a blinding light coming from the sky and killing the majority of the jackals but not her friends. Her eyes bulged at the shock. Then she smiled . She knew that light… he was back.

As if on cue, Thor appeared through the portal. With a new axe, a new haircut and … A NEW EYE???!!? What the fuck!!!

What appeared to be a boy made of wood and a raccoon carrying a shotgun we’re standing besides him. She would never admit to anyone she was ecstatic to see her baby brother.

“ A HA!!!!YOU GUYS ARE SO SCREWED NOW!!

“BRING ME THANOS!!!!”

Chapter 38: 🫰Snap

Chapter Text

Thor was lighting up the battlefield like a Christmas tree. He was taking 20 enemies out in one swing. Damn!! That new axe was really suiting his needs!!
Hela, slightly jealous, materialised two battle axes of her own in each hand and started slicing her way through the battlefield , decapitating a demon , saving the winter soldier’s life in the process.

“ Hey Buck!!”

“ Hey Hela . Vision’s fine! He and your husband killed the last of those Pazuzu looking motherfuckers.”

Hela blinked in confusion.

“ What is a Pazuzu ?”

“ Villain from a scary seventies movie…” Buck said using his hunting knife to stab another creature.

“ …it’s funny though ,all those years in the Red Room, all the torture and pain and this is what keeps me up at night. “

Hela let out a genuine laughter as she crashed the head of another creature under her high heel.

“ Ok , we definitely that movie, if we get out of this alive! Also, we’re not married yet Buck!” She said using her fingernails to rip another monster’s guts inside out, while Bucky shot four more making their way into the forest

“ Yeah , yeah already every time I meet you, you act like an old married couple, which is not untrue. I mean he is a hundred and one and you’re older than him , by at least thirty thousand years and you’re pregnant so yeah…”

“ Oh shut up !!! Calling a lady old!! Such rudeness.Back in the day , I would have cut out your tongue , before disemboweling you for speaking like that.”

“ And now? “ Bucky chuckled

“ Nah , I need you alive. Plus Steve would never let me hear the end of this.”

Suddenly Bruce’s voice was heard in the comms.

“ Cap… That’s him…”

Then came her fiancé’s voice.

“ Ok everybody stay sharp . Buy Wanda some time!!!!” Hela hurried through the trees only to see Dr Banner encased into some rocks with his Hulkbuster suit . Nat was trapped under some boulders . Rhodey, was encased to tightly in his suit , unable to operate it. The wooden boy that had arrived with Thor had his hands ripped out and then knocked unconscious. Okoye, the king’s general was tied down by huge vines . Same with Tchala. Wanda was crying a few minutes further with Vision begging her to kill him. Hela looked the other way and she saw him. Thanos. A purple titan with light armour and the infinity gauntlet with almost all the stones on it. The real one this time. Not a fake one like what was in Odin’s treasure room. Steve had grabbed ahold of it with both his hands and to the titan’s genuine surprise, had made him come to a halt.

“ Impressive.” The deep voice of Thanos admired.

“ For a human …” he continued, punching the Captain, rendering him unconscious.

“ Steve!!”

Thanos then looked at Hela. Hela materialised her signature sword while looking at Wanda above her shoulder.

“ Wanda , I know it’s very hard, but whatever you have to do, do it quickly!! I’ll buy you some time !!”

Wanda nodded and tearfully unleashed a blast of her energy into the Mind Stone in Vision’s forehead.

Thanos looked at Hela . “ l am suprized by your change of heart Princess Odinsdaugter. I would figure the Goddess of Death would stand by my side in a crusade like this.

“ You know me??” Hela asked charging onto the Titan . He had moves yeah, but he was no match for the millennials of her combat.

“ I do. “ Thanos said managing a hit into Hela’s throat sending her flying into a tree . Damn!! This gauntlet packed a punch!!!

As she desperately tried to put air back in her lungs, huge vines wrapped themselves around her pinning her in place . She send a couple of more knives with her mind to his direction but Thanos just turned them into bubbles.

“ You see , I’ve been cursed with knowledge. And for that , I know what has to be done.”

That was when there was a small explosion, and Hela turned to see Vission falling to the ground lifeless, and Wanda collapsing next to him , in the verge of mental breakdown. It was done.

A hard thing.

A good thing.

The right thing.

Hela felt a river of tears welling in her eyes, but she pushed through it and took a deep breath.

“ It appears after throwing all your executioners at us, only for them to die one by one, all the havoc you put Wakanda and it’s people through and all the power in the word in your gauntlet… despite all that… I still managed to buy enough time.”

Thanos spoke without looking at her.

“ Time? Time is irrelevant. You can hold it, you can’t own it,you can’t destroy it. You can only spend it. And you can only spend it once…At least , that was the case three hours ago.”

He petted Wanda’s head before looking at the dead android and then the ongoing battle of Wakanda.

“ You people speak of destruction and loss like you know real destruction. Real loss. You have no idea what real loss is… Today I lost more than any of you put together. All in a day’s time. But as I’ve said, now time is irrelevant.”

Thanos made a fist and green magic lighted in the gauntlet. Hela couldn’t put her finger at what exactly he did , but it was like he rewinded time , and grabbed ahold of Visions when he was alive. Wanda tried to stop him but he effortlessly knocked her out.

Thanos then smashed in Vision’s vibranium head and took the stone , adding it to the gauntlet. However before he could do anything Thor’s axe got embedded to his chest. Hela smiled as her baby brother showed up and forced his axe further into his body . Hela broke free of the vines and helped Steve up who was just now regaining his senses .

“ You…. You should…have gone for the head!!”

“Noooooo!!!!!!”

Chapter 39: Lost More Than You Could Know

Chapter Text

What was that?!! What did you do?!!!”
Thor demanded shaking Thanos kneeled form.

His gauntlet was severely damaged and his whole arm had burn marks that traced up to his neck. He just smirked and used the gauntlet to open another portal and disappear in it, leaving Thor’s axe behind.

Dr Banner broke through the rocks and helped Nat up from underneath the debris, Thanos had trapped her under and Steve broke away from Hela to help a downed Rhodey .

He used his super soldier strength to rip open Rhodey’s mask so he could breathe again.

As he got air back in his lungs Rhodey spoke.

“ Cap , I can no longer hear Wanda crying over Vis… she suddenly stopped… where is she?”

Steve quickly checked Vision’s corpse . Wanda was nowhere to be seen. Only some dust remained.

“ What the fuck??” Steve whispered as he walked closer to Vis.

“ Guys!! I’m loosing control of my wings , I’m coming down!!” Sam screamed free falling above them.

“ I got you Sammy. “ Hela said reassuringly opening her arms to break Sam’s fall. She used to catch meteors in her home Realm. Catching her friend would be a cakewalk.

However when Sam touched her , he exploded into a big cloud of dust. It took Hela a few seconds before she could comprehend what was happening before her eyes welled with tears.

“Noooo!!! Sam!!!! What in Suntur’s fresh Hel is happening?!?!!!!”

“ He did it. “ Bruce said in a defeated voice , turning his voice to the ground . “ He…he wiped out half of all living things….”

“ Hey Steve? “ Buck asked looking at his mechanical arm, which was disappearing into dust. The winter soldier then fell onto the ground and exploded into a puff of dust.

“ BUCK!!!!!”

Steve made to run to his friend’s direction ,when his leg gave way and he collapsed to the ground. His left leg was well and truly gone, turned to ash. His right arm was also starting to go.

“ Steveeeeeee!!!! “ Hela screamed , air leaving her lungs, as she kneeled next to Steve , holding his head. An equally tearful Nat.

“ Hang on Steve!! Please stay with us!!” The goddess of death pleaded. Both his legs were now gone and his torso started to break into tiny dust flakes too. Nat desperately tried to collect some of the sand to know avail. It was just getting

“ Hela …. Second drawer… in the cabin … letter…”

Before Hela could react. Steve grabbed her with his only hand and covering her lips with his own.

“ I love you! “ he mouthed on her lips, right before the divine taste of his kiss, turned into a literal ash. His torso turned into a million dust flakes a came apart into her arms. Hela let out a mournful cry, loud enough to shatter the eternal ice before collapsing to where her fiancé just lied. Nat hugged her, crying too. Hela fitted perfectly in her arms.

Almost too perfectly….

Nat instantly let go off Hela as her eyes traced down below.

“ Hela… your baby…” she breathed . Hela was mortified by Nat’s look,and catching on, grabbed her armour that shielded her belly area and tore it to bits .

As it slowly regenerated, she didn’t she her pregnancy bump on her naked stomach … only a six pack.

“ My daughter!!! Oh Gods!!!” Was all she managed to get out before passing out.

Chapter 40: Mourn

Notes:

Hey guys!!! I hope you have a good weekend. Man, was this a difficult chapter to write. I hope you enjoy it and please let me know how you like it!!!

Chapter Text

Five long months after the snap had passed and Hela was now staying in the Stark Tower. Pepper was happy to have her, she offered a welcome distraction from her bad thoughts about Tony’s disappearance. Hela didn’t want to be a burden to anyone, least of all Stark’s possible widow. But her grief was killing her, and she couldn’t return to the cabin in Norway . So much memories there….and being all alone… she was wishing that she should have let Suntur kill her back in Asgard . Life without him was unbearable. The beautiful engagement ring on her finger was now a painful reminder of the life that was torn away from her. Her man she loved , and her unborn daughter turned to ash in front of her.

Natasha had flown to the cabin and retrieved the letter and gave it to Hela, but the goddess of death hadn’t opened it just yet. Nat couldn’t blame her. She was holding in her hands the last words of the love of her life. Pepper heard the whole story and she had been extremely supportive of her . However , she had problems of her own now as her own husband was missing.

Furthermore Hela wasn’t eating nothing only drinking a few drops of water a day . Even when Carol Danvers showed up , it proved fruitless. They couldn’t find either Tony or Thanos. The days dragged on slowly and the Goddess of death found something to fill her days by searching every possible lead on Thanos. Even when everyone had retired in their rooms she stayed on the master computer, continuing her research for days and days without stopping , without eating or drinking, no matter how much her brother or her friends begged her to take a rest. She would not stop. She could not stop!! She would find that bloated purple grape and crush it beneath her heels.

As the days turned into months,Hela’s work payed off as she peaked up a distress call from outer space. She also managed to find energy similar to the one that escaped when Thanos snapped. It was on a peaceful little planet.

Miss Danvers quickly flew off into space to identify the aircraft that send the distress beam.

The rest of the avengers joined Hela at the controls .

“ It’s gotta be him ! “ Rhodey said looking at the familiar energy patterns . Thor summoned his axe which flew so close to Hela’s face, it grazed her cheek.

“ What are we waiting for then!!” Thor said as his armour materialised over his clothes.

Rocket jumped on Hela’s shoulder. The Goddess of Death had grown to respect that talking fox.

“ Do we actually have a plan here ? What do we do after we get him? We can’t go half cocked into this . It didn’t exactly work out for us last time. “

“ Yeah there is a plan . Once we kill that plague, Hela or myself will dawn the gauntlet and snap everyone back. But I’d rather do it myself. “ Thor said before everyone turned to look at him.

“ Are you insane??” Bruce asked .

“What?? We all know that Hulk isn’t gonna come out, so that pretty much means gamma radiation is out , so I’m the next best thing.”

“He meant it can kill you Thor. “ Natasha said palming her forehead.

Thor stopped arguing for a second before resuming.

“ That’s a risk I am willing to take!!!”

“ No you won’t!! “ Hela screamed scaring Rocket who jumped of her shoulder and onto Bruce.

“ I am way stronger than you brother . Why should you do it? Why should you put your life at risk. I have more chances in succeeding !!”

“ Why are we even talking about another death?!” Natasha fumed.

“ Because it’s the only way. Hela, if this works, you’ll have a wonderful man, my friend as your husband, and his baby in your womb. I would not have you risk all that . This is not up for debate. I’m doing it. And if it works you make sure you live your life with your family and friends to the fullest! Don’t make me go through all of that and not make a happy life.”

Hela was really at a loss for words. That was a very grand gesture. Especially when taking into account that two years ago she tried to kill him.

“ I…. I….” Was all Hela could say , before Bruce cut her off.

“ Ok guys let’s cross that bridge when we get to it. I’m going to suit up. Let’s take the gauntlet first.

“ Ok … let’s go get that son of a bitch!” Hela said as all the Avengers rushed to positions. As she stood alone in the control room she looked at the map again. At his location. Her rage boiled inside her as her obsidian armour encased her body without even her summoning it.

“ This is for you Steve. I love you too . “ She whispered.

Chapter 41: Rebuild

Notes:

Hey guys!!! Happy Sunday!!

Goddamn was this chapter painful to write. As usual please let me know what you think!!!

Chapter Text

Thanos walked passed his armour, which he had now prompted up with hay , creating a scarecrow. The birds had been ruining his harvest for the past month. Once he entered his hut, he took out a big pot , placed the fruits he was holding in it and put it on the cracking fire . There was a comfortable silence as the Mad Titan enjoyed the peace of this quiet planet before he sensed something and quickly got to his feet before a giant lifting bolt destroyed the roof . The lightning bolt would have obliterated him if he was one hair to late to raise his gauntleted hand and deflecting it . However that didn’t do Thanos any good as the goddess of death appeared and chopped off his right leg with an obsidian axe , just above the knee.

Thanos screamed in pain as the Hulkbuster crashed in through the wall besides him with Natasha on him.

“ Now Bruce!!!” She yelled as doctor Banner took ahold of the gauntlet with Thanos’s hand still inside it, before Thor used the Stormbreaker to cut it off.

“ Aaaaarggg!! You ungrateful insects!!! “ the titan yelled before Hela kicked him to the ground.

Rhodey flew to position with Rocket on his shoulder. The raccoon jumped off his metal friend and flipped the gauntlet so he could retrieve the Stones. Only he couldn’t. Because they weren’t there.

“ They’re gone.”

Hela walked to the partly limp less Thanos , grabbed ahold of him and hoisted him up .

“ What have you done with them?! Speak!!”she asked shaking him around.

“ They’re destroyed…. Reduced into atoms… they served they’re purpose… destroying them ,almost killed me…”

“ You murdered trillions!!!” Bruce yelled as he punched the dying Thanos out of Hela’s hands.

“ You should be grateful!! “ he said trying to keep his eyes open. The blood loss was taking its toll, no doubt.

“ How do we even know if he’s telling the truth ?!” Natasha argued.

“ No . Nebula told me about her father. He’s a lot of things. But he’s not a liar. He really did it.

Thor raised his axe and chopped Thanos’s head off . His head fell lifeless at Hela’s feet. The man who had killed her soon to be husband and daughter was dead. And he had taken with him the only way to bring them back. She would never she her love again. She sometimes wished she had never met Steve… never found out what love was. So she wouldn’t be in so much pain after it would be violently ripped away from her.

“ What have you done. “ Rocket said. It didn’t sound like a question .

“ I went for the head.”

 

_____________________________________________

Back on the Avengers headquarters. Tony was getting some medical attention once Hela and the others returned.

After many hugs and tears of relief for a change, Tony got up with the help of his cane.

“ So Cap finally found love!! I would be happy if I wasn’t so pissed off right now!!! I lost the kid!! Both him and Steven!! And all Cap did was go on the run and leave us to fight Thanos alone. “

“ Tony….” Thor warned taking notice of Hela’s clenched fists .

“ You’re being unfair Ton. “ Rhodey said trying to calm him down.

“ No , no I want a word with him now !! What, is he scared to show his face now?!”

“ He can’t. “ Hela said grinding her teeth trying to stay in her seat.

“ Maybe we should all calm down .” Carol said trying to defuse the situation.

“ I second that. Now is not the time to be throwing around blame.” Nebula tried but Tony cut her off.

“ I disagree !! This is the perfect time!!! Why can’t he come on out here like the rest of us.

“ Leave it Tony . Please!” Pepper pleaded, but Tony pressed on .

“Where is he?!”

Hela shot up and banged the briefing table with her fist , smashing into matchsticks. Everything went quiet except for Hela’s yells.

“ He’s dead!!! Ok? He’s no longer with us!!! He fought against Thanos with the Wakandians and so many others who left their last breath on that cursed battlefield. He got snapped out of existence along with his friends and so many others. One of them was the life of his own child that was growing inside me before it followed it’s father to the grave!!! He fought till his legs gave out below him. You say another bad thing about him and I’ll…I’ll… oh Gods!!!!”
Hela fell back down in her chair a broke down into crying.

No one had ever seen the Goddess of Death cry. She looked human.

Tony was shocked beyond words . Mortified. He was angry and he did talk shit but he never expected Steve to die…he never wanted Steve to die. He took notice of the engagement ring on Hela’s fingers and he felt like another ton of bricks landed on him.

“ Dead?? No …he…he can’t be… Steve… Steve isn’t meant to die… he isn’t supposed to die… he can’t be….I …I’m so sorry Hela . I… I need a minute.”

Tony got up with his cane and walked to his room. He didn’t even let Pepper in. He had some tears of his own to shed.

After an hour or so they all went to the living room and Hela opened the letter . She read it aloud. She wanted to share those words.

 

“ My dearest friends, if you’re reading these lines , it means that I’m dead . This was my last one. A battle too many. It’s been an honour fighting, laughing bleeding and dying with each and every one of you . I gotta say , I wish I could have apologised to Tony.

I don’t care who was right or who was wrong anymore. He’s up there fighting for the good of this world. So I’m gonna do my part and fight down here. Until my last breath escapes my lungs. Vision told me that he and Miss Pots are trying to have a child. I’m very happy for them. I know Tony will be a great father when,not if, when he comes down from there. I love you guys so much. You gave me a family in the 21st century when I should have been dead and buried. Through that family, I met Hela the Asgardian Queen and the love of my life. This paper isn’t big enough to write how much I love her.

She already knows she’s everything to me. I got stabbed once for her and I would do it a million times over.

While I miss each and every one of you, I see no hurry for you to join me. Even if we lost and I’m no longer with you. You can’t just give up. You’re the Avengers. Sure we might have fought with each other and destroyed the good things. But we can rebuild and protect those who still can’t protect themselves. That’s what we do.

Keep the fight for good going. If we let that defeat us and we give up on people, then we’re no better than those we have be fighting all these years. Don’t let mine and the other deaths be for nothing.

I wish I had less cliche words to leave you with, but as Tony once said : some cliches survive for a reason.

So I’ll conclude this letter saying I love you all. As my mother used to say: If you leave behind enough people that love you, when you die, you become immortal.

Im already immortal thanks to my lovely wife and you guys. I fear no death.

It’s been a privilege knowing you and I wouldn’t have changed it for the world.

Raise a glass to all the fallen.

Steve

 

P.S. I love you Hela. My love. My death.

Hela looked up from the letter and all the people in the room were crying. Even Nebula.

As for her, she had broken down after the first paragraph.

Chapter 42: Spark

Notes:

Hey guys , sorry for the delay, I had some family troubles. Anyway, Hela is back !!!

Enjoy and tell me what you think!

On with the show!!

Chapter Text

Six years passed since the Blip. Somehow despite all the loss, life still managed to go on. More for some than others.

With Nick and Maria dead , Natasha had assumed the place of the Prime Director in S.H.I.E.L.D. and was keeping things in order . Pepper and Tony were out of the game since they now had a kid together, little Morgan and Nebula offered to babysit as she had taken a liking to the little one.

Barton’s family was lost so he went completely off the grit , no one was able to find him. Not even Kate Bishop and she was worried sick about her friend and mentor. Thor had taken what was left of the people of Asgard in Norway. He called the city New Asgard, and stayed there with his space ship friends and Valkyrie.

She still hadn’t forgiven Hela for genociding her sisters so Hela always kept her distance. As for the Goddess of Death things weren’t good. She had rented an apartment in New York with Pepper’s help. She still was getting used to paying rent. She was used to palaces, although she welcomed the change.

That’s not to say that she was coping….She had started drinking heavily, hanging out in bars, wearing the clothes that Steve , Sam and Bucky had bought her when she first arrived in Earth. She could drink Oliver Reed under the table spending almost the majority of her money on bourbon and Irish whiskey. Many men had made advances towards her but she always scared them off. Her body was off limits. Only Steve was allowed to touch her. No one else. Years we’re passing like second when she was in Hel… now every second passed painfully slow. She had also resorted eating a lot of fast food. Sam’s cooking classes went out the window when the world turned to shit. Or dust to be more accurate.

She stumbled through the Burger King wrappers that were ignoring the pitcher of water on her counter and grabbing the bottle of Jameson instead. As she wolfed down half the bottle, there was a knock on the door.

Hela opened the door just a crack , only to see Natasha smiling at her.

“ Hey Hela. I was in the neighbourhood, thought I’d pop by , see how you doing .”

Hela smiled genuinely. It had been a long time since she last saw her friend.

“ Good morning Nat . This is very kind of you. Id invite you in, but my apartment is a mess.”

Nat rolled her eyes .

“ Hela , I take high importance holograms calls from all over the world in pjs and Hello Kitty socks. Trust me, I don’t mind.”

Hela opened the door and the Black Widow came in .

“ Very collegy… “ she said stepping through the mess and taking the armchair. That was when she noticed the bottle in the Asgardian’s hands.

“ Come on Hela , really?? It’s 9:30 in the morning ?! What is this breakfast of champions?? Only junk food and alcohol? That’s not healthy Hela.”

Her tone was more concerned than angry.

The queen of Death sighed. The sadness was clear in her beautiful blue eyes.

“ Thank you for your interest Nat. I just…I lost all my will … I often contemplated going back to Asgard and letting Suntur kill me. Maybe that’s were I belong…”

Nat grabbed Hela by the shoulders and looked into her eyes.

“ Don’t ever fucking say that!! You belong here !! With your friends!! Steve asked you to keep on fighting! I ask you to keep on fighting…. Because we may be able to bring him back . Bring all of them back.”

That spark lighted Hela’s fire as she hopped to her feet like electricity had gone through her . She even dropped her bottle of booze. That was the reaction Nat was hoping for. The Hela that the avengers needed.

“ What are you talking about Nat?!”

 

“ A friend of ours Scott, you might remember him from the airport when you entered Steve’s mind. He was trapped in between timelines. He managed to break that cycle today, and return to our time. So if he can stay still in time with his machine…”

“ Then he can go back in time as well!!! I’ll be ready in a few minutes!!!!!!” Hela said really fast as she rocketed down the hall and into the shower.

“ That’s what I want to hear!! Everybody else is waiting in the Tower. Everybody except Barton. I wasn’t able to find him yet.” Nat said as she looked for her car keys in her purse.

Hela had taken a lot of showers . But this one felt different. It was like she was being reborn. Somehow the water felt a little hotter and the soap more soothing. She was done feeling sorry for herself . Her love was not so far away anymore. She would get him back!! Or perish in the attempt.

“ Oh and another thing, you should quit eating that shit… doesn’t do your body any good.” Natasha said as they both got into her car.

“ Oh please Nat, I’m a goddess. Mortal food has no affect on me!!”

“ Ok…” Nat chuckled knowingly. Once they entered the tower Hela saw all her friends , a hulked up Bruce Banner and then Thor who- WHAT THE FUUUUCK???!!!!!?

“Naaaat!!! I’m starting strict diet effective immediately!!!”

Chapter 43: Symbol

Notes:

Hey guys!!! Thank you so much for your love and support.

Please let me know how you like it!!

Chapter Text

“ So will this work?” Tony asked sipping his coffee at the lab of his lake villa.

“ We don’t know for sure. Time travel may affect a plethora of outcomes, from the past , the present all the way up to the future. “ Bruce pointed out.

“ That sounds dangerous…” Nebula remarked looking at the digital map with all the timelines.

“ We don’t have a choice! Even if there’s a fraction of a chance this will have the outcome we want, we owe it to everyone who is not in this room to at least try. “

“ Nat is right, but even as we are now, we are a person short. Everyone has to be with someone once we separate.” Hela said looking around the room.

“ That will not be a problem, Tony I need your fastest jet . I’ll be back soon. “

Tony spat a bit of his coffee on Rocket who yelled and started rubbing himself on Pepper’s carpet to dry himself.

“ Ah yes Red, you may take my jet,don’t you need my codes?” Tony sarcastically said before looking at Natasha.

“ Oh you’re serious. Ok . Huuuuuge violation of my privacy. “

“ You’re one to talk. Anyway, I have tracked down Barton , he will be the backup we need.” Nat smiled, before everyone turned to look at her . Their surprise was priceless. It was Bruce however, who broke his silence.

“ Ok I’m gonna skip the part of how, and ask you why would Clint wanna rejoin us? He’s been off the grit and I don’t blame him… especially after what happened to his family…”

“ Don’t worry, I have a secret weapon for him. I’ll be back in a day or two!!!”

After Natasha left everyone went about their tasks . Once Hela had recalibrated the machine under the guidance of Bruce , she went to the Stark bar to order herself an orange juice. No more unhealthy drinks or snacks for her. Not after seeing her brother… he really did let himself go.

“ Hey Hela , come with me please, I need your help with something.” Tony said standing above her.

“ Certainly Tony. “ Hela said and took her juice to go. Tony lead the Goddess of Death to his bedroom. Hela herself was a little taken aback with the location.

“ Tony what are we doing here? These are your and Pepper’s private quarters.”

“ Don’t worry Galadriel , I’m not trying anything, this is just where I’ve been keeping it. “ Tony said as he dropped to his side and searched for something underneath his bed.

“ Oh ok…” Hela said somewhat relieved.

“ Who is Galadriel Tony?”

That question made Stark hit his head on the base of his bed , before looking at her.

“ Really?? You are like a spitting image of her only in a dark filter!! Has no one ever showed you, Lord Of The Rings?!” Tony said as he pulled a round case and another small box before seating on his bed.

“ Can’t say that I have. “. Hela said , her voice very low. Maybe those movies were like, holy to those people.

Tony let out a pissed off sigh.

“ Ok if we succeed, first thing we’re doing is, we binge watching the trilogy!! Seat down please.

Hela obliged, and sat next to him and Tony took the round package in his lap.

“ No matter how we parted, Steve was my friend. Yes I hold many grudges against him but I never wanted him to get hurt . Much less to hear he died . He’s not supposed to die! As a leader, he has always been the best of us. My father saw that from the start. It took me time.” Tony said not looking at Hela and unzipping the package pulling out Steve’s shield.

Hela could not speak at the sight of it. He had only see this shield in her fiancé’s mind. Tears welled up in her eyes too, but Tony continued.

“ My father turned this metal into a shield, Steve turned this shield into a legend. The star a sign of goodness and hope. Now , I can’t lead this group. I’m no leader. But you have military experience of centuries. Maybe you can give those people out there some guidance. Same as Steve did for us. And if we do it… if we succeed… I’d love nothing more than, for his future wife to be the one who returns his shield.”

“Tony I … I don’t know what to say…”

“ Then don’t. Hear me out. This…” Tony said as he pulled out a piece of shoulder armour from the smaller box.

“This is some cutting edge shoulder armour that me and Brucey designed. It can attach itself to your asgardian armour and also houses communications so you’ll be able to reach us without losing your earpiece.”

Hela took the device and looked at it . The letter A was clearly visible on it. She looked at Tony.

He looked a bit embarrassed.

“Well… if we’re gonna do it , we’ll need to bring the whole band back together… you more than earned your spot . If you want it of course…”

Hela was so touched she could scream. Instead of that, she materialised her armour and placed the gadget on her right shoulder.

“ I’d be honoured Tony.”

“ That what I was hoping to hear!! Ok I’ll see you back at the lab. Also you should give yourself a personalised logo. All the Avengers have something.”

As he exited Hela run her hand over Steve’s shield.

A logo? Like a brand? I do not need one. But I’m part of a team now… So be it. But if I’m gonna have a brand , it shall be one I respect. One that belongs to the man I loved.

Hela raised her index on her left shoulder and green flame came out, when her finger made contact with her suit. She ignored the pain and continued dragging it on her shoulder, burning a drawing into her armour. When she finished ,a star completely identical to the one on Cap’s shield ,was branded into the left shoulder of her armour.

Hela smiled, returning to her earth clothes, and living the room with Steve’s shield in hand.

The battle would be close after all.

Chapter 44: See you in a minute

Notes:

Hey guys !!!! I’m overwhelmed by the love you show this story!!!! Thank you so very much!!!
I hope I can make it meet your expectations!!! On with the show!!!

Chapter Text

TOKYO

 

The streets run red with the blood of the criminal organisation. Being Yakuza , the remaining two men took the chase outside in the rain, katanas in hand. They were being chased through the alleys by a masked figure who wore a mask, a ninja suit and a rather unique blade. That fucking ninja had killed all their crew, a dozen men either by steel, arrows or neck snaps.

The men managed to get on an open street, before that shadowy figure jumped down from a tall parked truck, and beheaded one of the men . His grind tossed down the suitcase he was carrying, which popped open full of money and charged at him with his sword. The ninja defected his blows, and with surgical accuracy severed the mobster’s tendons above his kneecaps , bringing him down.

The gangster screamed as he fell down and his blood reddened the rain water going into the gutters . He looked at his attacker and noticed that yellow stripes running down hi suit vertically. That was no ninja. He looked more like a Ronin.

“ There’s the money man!!! It’s all yours!! Take it!!!” Was all the yakuza member managed to say before the Ronin run him through with his blade. He proceeded to wipe the blood on his sleeve and holstering his sword before taking off his mask to reveal Clint Barton.

He took a breather and let the rain flow down his face in an effort to clear his head.

He heard footsteps from behind him but her voice stopped him from going in the defensive .

“ Clint? “ Natasha’s voice was soft and it could barely be heard due to the rain that was falling into her umbrella. Clint didn’t turn around but didn’t run away either.

“ You shouldn’t be here.”

“Neither should you. Is that what you’ve been doing? Going from place to place killing people?” She asked taking a step closer to her friend.

“ Scumbags. I’m killing scumbags. I have a job to do Natasha. Leave me be. “ His voice sounded dark and defeated. This wasn’t the Hawkeye that had saved her all these years ago. She needed her friend back. They all needed him.

She wouldn’t be able to live with herself if she left him be entirely consumed by his demons and his grief.

“ That’s what you call a job?!” Nat said sternly as she approached him. “ Killing all these people isn’t gonna bring your family back! It won’t bring you peace!!”

“ I’m not looking for peace….”

“ Clint, please. We think we found a way. It’s not a sure way, but it’s better than the way you’re currently taking. “ Natasha said watching her best friend shedding tears.

“ Don’t…” he finally said.

“ Don’t what?”

“ Don’t give me hope.”

Nat swallowed that painful lump in her throat and pressed on.

“ I’m sorry I couldn’t give to you sooner…”

“ I’m spent Nat …. I can’t… I can’t go through losing them again if we fail. I’m sorry, I can’t.”

Just then the backseat door opened and a young girl jumped out.

“ I thought , I told you to wait in the car.”

“ You’re way is still not working Nat , let me try.”

Clint’s eyes bulged at the sound of that voice and he fully turned around. He hadn’t had time to react before Kate Bishop slammed into him and hugged him with enough force to break ribs.

He was at a loss of words.

“ Cate? What…? What are you doing here?! This is no place for you!!” Clint mumbled as he turned Kate so she would not see the bodies.

“ You left me alone on your farm Clint!!”

“ I’m sorry kid. I let the agents know… I had to get away. Had to do my job . I still do!!”

Kate tightened her hug around her mentor before speaking again.

“ That’s not your job Clint!! That ain’t you! You help people. I get it you’re in a dark place, but let us pull you out. Don’t give in to the darkness!! Please!! You can still come back! There’s a chance we can bring your family back. Don’t you want to try?”

Those words cut deeper than any of the Ronin’s blades. The former Hawkeye could feel her pain as well. She had become one of the family before they were lost in the Blip.

Nat offered a hand which Clint took.

“ Let’s go home. We have work to do.”

__________________________________________________

Tony and Nebula were done strapping Hela’s special suit over her armour, a feat easier said than done , with all the little spikes when Bruce let Nat ,Kate and Barton in . After a lot of hugs and tears respectably, Scott gave Nat and Clint their own suit’s while Kate would stay behind to help Nebula with the controls.

“ Ok guys and gals, listen up. We each gonna go back in time to get one stone per team. I’ll go with Tony , Nat with Clint, Rhodey with Rocket , Hela with Thor , Bruce will go for the Wizard and Kate with Nebula will handle the controls.”

Scott said while everybody was stepping onto the pad and Nebula made fast use of the controls.

“ Remember people , even though it will look way longer to us, we will only be gone for one minute in this time. So make your time count and don’t forget to return on the second! We can only come back here if we do it all at the same time, we don’t want anyone being stuck in the past.”

Bruce said as he saw Tony looking at Hela with an amazed look.

“ I’m sorry, I know I was the one that gave it but no one else is gonna touch on the fact that Hela is now a hybrid of Cap and Asgardian Death?” Tony asked gesturing to the shield and Hela’s star.

They all had a good chuckle and then they activated their masks.

“ See you in a minute.” Nat said smiling.

The rays separated our heroes and the asgardian siblings found themselves travelling at super sonic speeds, but they both knew were they were going.

“ Back home Hela…”

Thor smiled. A smile which his sister returned.

“Let’s do some good.” She replied tightening her grip on her fiancé’s shield as Asgard came closer and closer.

Chapter 45: Girl’s Talk

Notes:

Hello guys!!!I hope you have a great weekend. I would like to thank you all for your love and support!!!

With the next chapter things will get epic!!

On with the show!!!

Chapter Text

Hela and her Brother landed on the huge balcony of the great Hall. Well, she did anyway. Thor landed on his face dropping the Stormbreaker on the shiny marble. Hela couldn’t help but laugh.

“ You should really lay off the beer Thor.”

“ Oh piss off Hela . Let’s just do what we came here for.”

The goddess of Death tried to choke her laughter up raising her index finger to Thor until she was done.

“ Oh man , this was too good!!”

“ Hela!!! Focus will you!!”

“ Ok fine. I was still in exile when this time came to pass, so help me out a little here. Who has the Stone here?”

Thor quickly grabbed Hela forcing her to hit the deck.

“What the fuck , Thor?!”

“Sssshhhhh, we don’t want her to see us! She has it. Jane . My ex. “ Thor whispered pointing at the balcony across theirs .

Hela looked and saw a Midgardian woman dressed in Asgardian clothes , getting in the guest chambers with armed guards. Thor got up and it was like he was magnetised by this woman. She surely was his love. But they had come so far now, to fail .

She got in his way and placed her hands on his chest to keep him away from the staircase that connected the two balconies.

“ Thor! Thor, please let me take care of this. You’re on edge . You will scare anyone in that room right now.”

“But, but I have to talk to her… I need to…” Thor mumbled never taking his eyes away from the door , trying to push through Hela.

“Thor, please!! I know what it feels like ok? I fell for a Midgardian too. But there are a lot at stake here! Let me take the Stone. You talk to our mother. As I understand it you didn’t get a proper chance for a goodbye.”

That made the God of Thunder stop dead in his tracks.

Hela took that opportunity to get more words in.

“ Yes , she is only two balconies below us, and our time is running out. Let me get the stone and you go talk to her.”

“ How do you even know where she is?”

Hela roll her eyes at that.

“ We’re back on Asgard ,dummy. The source of my power. I can sense everything. Especially family.”

Thor nodded as he took the other set of stairs.

Hela jumped across the huge gap effortlessly, and got in the room before locking the door behind her. Four guards and Jane. Child’s play.

Hela threw Steve’s shield, not to hard though, she didn’t want to kill anyone. The shield knocked one guard out cold, before bouncing off him and taking out another before falling to the ground.

“ Ohhh, bouncy metal! Now I know why Steve liked this thing so much.” Hela said as the other two charged at her with their spears. Taking care not to tear her suit, it was the only way to get back to the present, Hela jumped up in the air and did a drop kick to one guards face , narrowly avoiding the blade of the other.

She grabbed ahold of Steve’s shield and covered herself, the weapon of the guard smashing into pieces.

The guard stayed there dumbfounded looking at what was left from his spear.

“ I… what?! How is this possible???”

Hela raised Steve’s shield like a pizza pan above her head.

“I know, weird right?” She joked before slamming the shield on the guards head, putting him to sleep as well.

Jane who had been standing in the corner to standing in the corner all this time, to shocked to talk , found her voice.

“ Who are you? What do you think you are doing?!”

The Goddess of Death snapped her fingers and metal handcuffs made of dark energy, pinned Jane to the wall, her arms above her head.

Before she could scream Hela was in front of her , her gloved hand on her mouth.

She saw Jane was wearing the Stone as a necklace. Clearly no one in Asgard knew it’s power yet. Hela broke the chain with her fingers and placed the Stone in her pocket.

“ The guards aren’t dead and neither are you. I’d like it to stay that way.Blink if you agree.”

Jane blinked.

“ Good. These cuffs will hold you here for just a moment,they will be gone when I am.”

She blinked.

“Thor is a good guy and he loves you. I’d like you to give him a second chance. And really try this time! Otherwise , I’ll pay you a visit in the night, and it won’t be pretty… Do we have an understanding?!”

This time Jane nodded up and down vigorously.

Hela smiled at that.

“ Good. One last favour. I would do it myself but I’m pressed for time. Is a janitor named Skurge , cleaning after you?”

She nodded, and saw some pain in Hela’s face.

“I see… please give him this, it may trigger his mind to remember , and say that Hela is extremely sorry about everything.”

A beautiful obsidian axe had appeared in the table next to them.

Jane blinked.

“ Good girl talk. Now don’t scream . “ The goddess of death got out of the room quickly where Thor was waiting for her.

“ Hey Hela look at what I found!” A happy Thor tossed his sister something which she caught mid air. She then realised that it was Mjonir . She couldn’t help but smile.

“ Glad to see you’re still worthy brother. “
She said tossing it back.

“ I got the Stone , let’s get out of here.”

The two siblings pressed the button together and they returned to Stark’s vila with the others. It looked that everything had gone according to plan .

But wait… Burton was holding his Stone and was crying. On his own….

Oh no! Not again!!!

Hela was the first to ask what she already knew, tears welling in her green eyes.

“Clint, where is Nat??”

Chapter 46: So It Begins

Notes:

Heyyy guys !!!! I apologise for my absence, I had some problems with my laptop. Anyway I hope you enjoy this chapter, because the next one will be very messy 😎

Enjoy and on with the show!!!!

Chapter Text

The group didn’t take to the death of their widow lightly . After a lot of tears and some blame throwing , they all agreed to get their shit together for Nat . She had jumped of the Soul Cliffs to get them that Stone. They all suited up once more and hurried to their positions. They could see on Tony’s radar , Thanos’s personal ship coming closer and closer.

“ Ok Brucie, you’re up. This game is designed to hurt.” Tony said as he gave him the Stones , now embedded in a new Iron Man glove.

“ Your gamma radiation will protect you Bruce. “ Nebula said , caking his right arm with a special numbing gel, to minimise the upcoming pain.

“ Gotcha. “

“ Remember Bruce , bring back all who have been blipped in the last 5 years. Don’t change anything before that.”

Hela said as she shielded herself and Kate with Steve’s shield. Thor took cover behind Stormbreaker , Clint behind Tony who activated his plasma shields.

Rhodey protected Nebula and Rocket with his own shields.

“ Got it…” Bruce responded as he slowly pushed his hand inside the glove, which expanded to take in the Hulkster’s massive arm. When it was all the way in, they almost regretted their decision.

The power of the Stones brought the green Goliath to his knees, his suit on his right hand burning , the smell of burning flesh and his suit filling the air.

“ Abort!!! Abort!!! It’s killing him!! Pull it off!!!” Thor yelled.

“ No wait!! Bruce are you ok?!” Hela asked with fear in her voice.

“ Talk to me Banner!” Tony yelled peaking from his shields.

“ ….I’m…I’m good…. I’m good….Aaaaaaaaaarghhh!!” Bruce screamed as he snapped his fingers before passing out. Hela quickly pulled the gauntlet away from Bruce and Tony using his antiseptic ,cooling spray in his suit to alleviate his friend’s suffering.

“ Dit it work?” Thor asked looking around.

His answer quickly came as Burton’s phone lighted up with a call. A call from his wife. They didn’t had enough time to celebrate however as the ceiling collapsed on top of them and everything went black.

___________________________________________

Hela didn’t realise how long she was out, until she came to thanks to Tony’s poking her head.

She sat up looking at the debris that was once Tony’s house all around them. They were trapping.

“ Come on, up and at them Galadriel, Point break is already up before you.” Tony said with a smile tapping on Steve’s shield before returning it to her.

“ You lose this again, and I’m keeping it.”

Hela actually laughed at that before throwing the shield on the debris with the ashgardian strength, smashing through solid concrete, creating a path before returning and hitting her in the shoulder.

Thor burst out in laughter as a blushing Hela retrieved the shield and secured it in her left forearm.

“ Oh cut me a break!! Steve had practice okay??” She said as they all walked through the created passage. To their surprise, they saw Thanos sitting, in his armour just a few meters away . They all went on the defensive.

“ Where are the Stones?” Hela asked. Tony motioned to what was left of his mansion.

“ Somewhere below all of this.”

“ We cannot let him get them.”

“ I don’t much care. I just want to make him hurt.”

“ Agreed.”

Thor broke his silence as well.

“ Good. As long we are all in agreement. Let’s kill him properly this time.” The God of Thunder summoned both Stormbreaker and Mjonir in his hands. The three approached Thanos who saw them and put on his helmet. He also had a double edged bladed stuff which looked it could cut an Asgardian beast in two.

The titan then spoke.

“ You couldn’t live with your own failure…So where has that brought you? Back to me.”

“ Yep that’s us! All kinds of stubborn.”

Thanos chucked at Stark’s response.

“ I’m grateful… because now, I know what I must do. I will shred this universe down to it’s last atom, then using the Stones you have gathered, I’ll rebuild it. A universe that knows not what it has lost but only what it has been given. A grateful universe.”

“ Born out of blood . “ the goddess of Death growled.

Thanos smiled.

“ They’ll never know. Because you won’t be alive to tell them. “

All three charged at the Titan with everything they had.

Chapter 47: Avengers, Assemble!!

Notes:

Wow!!! I had too much fun writing this chapter. Hopefully you’ll have as much fun reading it.

Next, will be more insane!!!

Please let me know how you like it, and on with the show!!!

Chapter Text

All three of the heroes led an attack on the mad Titan. This Thanos however was much harder to kill than the one Thor had beheaded. This Thanos was in his prime and he was taking things to a whole other level . Hela materialised a great battle axe and slang at him. This attack was blocked by his bladed stuff, and the Titan proceeded in breaking a sharp obsidian pike off her axe and while holding her axe there with his one hand, tried to stab her with the other. The blade would have gone deep in her guts if she hadn’t put her fiancé’s shield in front of her.

This moved angered Thanos who kicked the shield, sending Hela flying on top of a charging Thor, the siblings both falling to the dirt.

Tony flew over them and brought both his feet together to do a drop kick, his suit morphing the feet to a giant hammer head , that hit Thanos in the mouth. As the Titan fell on his back , Tony landed on the ground and opened up a weird compartment in his the back of his suit , which looked like a solar antenna.

“ Ok Thor… Hit me!!!!”

Without missing a beep , Thor used both his hammer and his axe to blast Tony’s contraption with as much power he could muster. Tony’s suit, increased the volume of the electricity even more and he unleashed a monster beam on Thanos .

“ Come oooon!!!” Thanos yelled as he was consumed by all the power.

“ Did we get him?” Hela asked looking at the power beam still burning a crater on the ground’s surface.

Her answer quickly came as the spear of Thanos flew threw the lightning an impaled Thor through the shoulder . With the power cut, the Titan run at the remaining two with blinding speed and punched Tony to the ground , knocking him unconscious.

Thanos tried to finish the job, by smashing Iron Man’s head with his boot, but he was burned away by Hela’s green flames.

“ Time for round two . “ she said menacingly and materialised her swords. The titan pulled his weapon free from Thor , before kicking him like a soccer ball .

Hela was stabbed both her swords in his thighs but he broke them off like they were nothing.

He grabbed her antlers and smashed her into the ground. He raised his sword and brought it down hard on her head only to be stopped by Cap’s shield. Thanos kept hitting howeve until the shield’s rip half was broken to bits.

“ Nooooo!!!!!” Hela yelled as she summoned Mjonir and blasted Thanos away from her.
Hela looked at Steve’s shield. It was well an truly broken . She didn’t let her sorrow took the better of her. They still had a mission to accomplish.

Thanos smiled. “ Looks like I was able to buy enough time.

Hela watched as whole armies of Thanos landed beside him, including his children which were brought back apparently through time travel.

She took a deep breath and she readied herself last fight, tightening the shield on her arm.

Just then her comms got back to life.

“ You’re gonna have to fix some of necro blades on my wings Hela. Couple of them have chipped.”

That voice…. No. It couldn’t be!!! Hela grabbed the communication piece on her shoulder to ask a repeat but she didn’t have the chance. The voice came back on.

“ On your left. “ Sam said as he flew through a yellow portal and landed by her side. Hela would hug him with enough force to crush the life out of him, if she wasn’t so shocked. Her jaw had almost hit the ground. Through the portal came a strange wizard who seemed to be opening various portals and all short of allies joining them.

King Tchala and Okoye with the entire wakandian army, Bucky, Nebula’s sister with her friends, a boy that looked like a human spider, Wanda looking so pissed off.

Valkyrie with people from New Asgard, a legion of sorcerers a woman who could fly and shrink like Scott. Speaking of him , he broke through the ground in his giant form , holding Rocket , Rhodey and Clint. Even Pepper joined in a blue iron man suit. Thor and Tony took their place in the now formed army.

“ You gained some weight Hela. “ Sam responded. Hela looked down to see her belly once more after six years of mourning, swollen by her daughter . Her child. She could scream of joy but she was aching to ask one question.

“ Sam where is he?? Where is my Steve?”

“ I don’t know Hela people are reappearing as we speak. He will be here for sure , any moment now , but first what say we deal with those fucks?”

“ Bring me the Stones!!!” Thanos yelled as he raised his weapon making his army charge.

“ Hela , Steve is not here yet. You gotta lead , you’re the only one who can. “Tony whispered armouring up.

Hela took a look at the cracked star on the shield and her comm piece on her shoulder which had the Avengers logo on it. She run her fingers on her pregnant belly and remembered what her fiancée had said when he put the team together.

She extended her right arm, Mjonir flying in it before leading the charge.

“ Avengers!!! Assemble!!!”

Chapter 48: Together Again

Notes:

On with the show!!!

(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

Chapter Text

The two armies run at each other and mayhem in sued. Thor used his lightning to kill many enemies,Scott used his massive size to punch a giant space ship straight out of the sky and onto Thanos’s army. The Valkeries in their flying horses rain down hellfire from above with the aid of Tony and Rhodey ,Drax was taking heads left and right, under the covering fire of Suri’s laser guns.

Sam had long abandoned his empty Uzis in favour of his wings tipped with necroblades courtesy by Hela all that time ago. He span around with his wings extended slicing to ribbons any monster in his way. He also used the tip of them to impale one of Thanos’s tiger looking monstrosities before extending them again cutting the creature in half.

Bruce was smashing enemies with Rocket on his back , firing his machine gun.

Hela took advantage of the gap in the broken shield and materialised a sword on rhe same hand and held Mjonir on her right. She focused and poured all the aura from her power into the weapon. She then summoned lightning just as Thor did and the lightning came down in dark black colour. Also it didn’t electrify … everywhere the black lightning touched it spread giant green flames. The flames were neon green, same colour as her eyes… flames that came from the roaring pits of Hel .

Hela used the hammer to assent about 50 meters in the air and release her trademark blade tornado before dropping like a hammer and making a huge crater with Mjonir taking with her a vast amount of enemies she continued to fight downing many flying building sized creatures and at one time slitting the throat of a monster with the now serrated side of Steve’s shield.

She was in her element.

Hela threw the hammer again which went straight through Proxima’s chest , rekilling her instantly. She used her other arm to drive her necro blade through another monster’s heart and called the hammer back to her. However it never came. Hela swimming in the adrenaline of battle, materialised a battle axe in her right hand and continued the fight . Hundreds of enemies were falling to her blades. She proceeded down the battlefield dealing death to any enemy that stood in her way, slowly making her way towards Thanos, only to be cut off by an enormous wolf like creature . Before she could charge at it however, a bolt of lightning struck the beast, exploding it’s head. Hela smiled, waiting for her brother to appear on top of the dead beast wielding both Mjonir and Stormbreaker .

But no amount of adrenaline or battle awareness could have prepared her for what she was about to see. Theman who wielded the hammer , on top of the fallen beast was not her brother… it was him.

It was Steve. Her Steve!!

Hela’s eyes bulged and froze in place.

“Hey darling. “ Steve said throwing Mjonir just above her right shoulder,killing a soldier that tried to kill Hela, she hadn’t noticed him due to her shock , before calling the hammer back to him. He took notice of what was on his fiancé’s forearm.

“ Is that my shield???”

Hela snapped out of her daydream and marched straight over to him ,snatching the hammer from his hand.

“ Give me that!! “ she commanded as she grabbed him by his upper uniform, span the hammer and flew them to a cliff . The battle, was raging under them. When they landed, Hela let Mjonir fall to the ground, along with her battle axe and sword. Steve was at a loss

“ Sweetie, what are you doing?? There’s a war going on , our friends need our help.

“ Shut up.” Hela said as she retracted her horned helmet and grabbed Steve by the back of the neck , before crashing her lips together in a violent and primal kiss.

Steve was surprised but he closed his eyes and opened his mouth, letting Hela’s hungry tongue in. He grabbed his fiancée’s waist and pulled her as close as her pregnant belly allowed.As their tongues fought for dominance, nothing else mattered at those few precious moments. Nothing else existed. Hela poured all her grief and happiness for Steve in a single kiss, and Steve didn’t think he could take so much love head on.

They were together again. And somehow, all the sacrifices Hela had made up to this point were worth while.

Notes:

Please let me know how you like it!!

Chapter 49: Heads up

Chapter Text

“ Suntur’s Hell, I have missed you my love!!” Hela said giving her Steve his broken shield.

“ I was only gone for six minutes darling .” Steve said tightening his shield on his broad forearm.

Hela shook her head .

“ Try six years Blue Eyes.”

Steve couldn’t believe it. So much time… Hela being all alone for all this time. He couldn’t wrap his head around this. Had it been so long in Earth.

“ Not just me Steve.”

Hela said pointing at her enlarged belly. It took a moment for Steve to understand what she meant, and horror filled his face as the facts clicked into his head.

“Oh God Hela!!! I’m so sorry!!” He said hugging his future wife again . She pressed against his hug lovingly.

Just the thought of her spending six years without him or her daughter ,knocked the air out of his lungs. He would never lose either of them again.

“Totally digging the reunion Cap, but you might wanna lend a hand here!!” Tony said as he blasted the demons away , fighting back to back with Pepper in beautifully choreographed dance of death.

Hela put on her signature helmet back on and took ahold of her necro blades, as Steve strapped on his broken shield and called Mjonir to his hands. They then jumped off the cliff in the raging battle.

Steve and Hela stepped into their own killing-spree-dance not leaving each other for even a second .

Steve took full advantage of the serrated edge of his shield, in combination with Thor’s hammer bringing down thunder of his own , frying a shitload of enemies while Hela threw two Necro axes like ninja stars beheading two dozens more, before using her high heel to crush a wounded creature’s skull. There could be no mercy… Not now…Not with what was at stake.

“ Guys to anyone hearing I gave the Gaunlet to Tchala and I have no visual of him !!”

Hawkeye yelled over the comms.

“ He gave it time Clint!!” Kate Bishop responded as her bow was heard releasing.

“ I gave it to Peter!!!”

“ Don’t worry he’s got it, and I got him. “
Pepper said as she was seen flying with Spidey . He had the Gauntlet alright.

“ Thanks Miss Potts!!”

“ It’s Mrs Stark now.”

“ Ummm guys the only way to kill all of Thanos’s army , is to destroy that flying dildo looking mothership . “ Sam said tossing enemies up in the air ,Rhodey blowing them to Kingdom come.

“ I’m glad you said that guys, because we have back up . Carol go for the Spider Boy!! I see someone hit the Iron Lady and she dropped him. “ Rocket said in between gunfire.

“ What the hell?” Steve asked before Carroll’s voice came alive on comms.

“ Roger that Fur Face!!!”

In a matter of seconds the whole mothership exploded into a storm of Hellfire , Captain Marvel exiting in all her shiny glory.

One by one the creatures started to fall like they had in New York all these years ago.

Steve swiftly pressed the button to the open line.

“ To everyone, keep your guard up!! The soldiers are dying but slowly . Put them all down. Look for Thanos!!! Enough with the tentacles!! Avengers, time to sever the goddamn head!!”

Chapter 50: We Have Won

Notes:

Hiya guys!!! I’m so thankful for your patience and a thousand apologies for the delay.

I had diaphragm surgery and I wasn’t in the best mood for writing . Luckily it has healed beautifully and I am back with weekly updates!!! Enjoy!!!

Chapter Text

Thanos’s soldiers didn’t die on the spot, they were slowly weakening. That made it easier for the defenders of the earth , to make a run for the mad Titan who was trying to wrestle the gauntlet away from Carol. He even head butted her but Captain Marvel didn’t even flinch.

That was when Thanos surprised everyone by taking one of the Stones out of the gauntlet , squeezing it in his left hand , creating, as Tony so uniquely put it , a purple energy brass knuckle.

He then took a swing at Danvers , sending her into orbit. He then smiled as he put the Stone back in its place.

“ Son of a bitch!!!” Tony exclaimed seeing Miss Marvel disappearing behind the clouds.

“Everybody charge!!! Don’t let him snap his fingers!!!” Steve roared as he dropped kicked the Titan in the gut only making him go back a couple of paces .

He then smiled broadly looking at Steve.

“Back to die a second time Captain??”

Steve didn’t say anything, he just went for Thanos’s gut while Hela jumped above her man, going for the head. Thanos dodged her attack and grabbed her by the leg. He swang her around and hit Steve with her , sending him to the dirt, before tossing the Goddess of death away. However she was caught mid air by some red force. She was gently placed down besides the young witch.

“ Thank you Wanda.”

“ Hela… we’ve got to kill him without suffering another death… we lost so many already. “

“ You’re right. I have an idea!!”

Wanda looked at Thanos disposing of Thor and putting on the gauntlet only for it to be grabbed by Tony.

“ Probably not. But we are out of fucking time!!” Hela replied.

“ Let’s go for it!!” Wanda agreed.

 

As Tony tried to hang on to the gauntlet Thanos punched him to the ground , all of the avengers on the ground.

The Mad Titan raised the Gauntlet in victory before smiling down to his fallen foes .

“ I am… Inevitable.” He said before he snapped… Only to notice that nothing happened. Thanos quickly flipped his hand over to see that the precious Stones were no longer on his Gaunlet.

Tony raised his right hand to show the Stones clicking into place as his nanotech suit was made of the same material as the new gauntlet.

The energy travelled to every particle of his body. The pain was searing but he knew what he had to do.

“ And I…. Am Iron Man!!”

“ Tony nooooo!!!!!” Pepper screamed as she flew over there as fast as her Rescue suit could allow. But she was to far away.

Tony prepared his fingers forge snap but before he could do it he felt his arm being severed at the elbow. He opened his eyes and he saw Wanda and Hela next to him the latter holding a necro sword with blood on the blade. Wait did…. Did Hela just cut off hos fucking arm?!!?! Thanos was even looking at them with surprise in his eyes.

Tony wanted to scream but the rapid blood escaping his new stump was making him feel woozy and finally falling backwards. Hela grabbed ahold of his amputated arm , not allowing her ally to fall , as her palm sparkled with powerful green fire cauterising and burning the wound shut to stop any further blood loss.

“ I’m sorry Tony… I pray you’ll someday forgive me. But we cannot afford to lose any more friends today. Neither your child a father…” Hela whispered as she let Tony fall in the arms of his wife who had just landed behind him.

“ Wanda… end this fucking thing.”

Hela said kneeling and taking an unconscious Steve in her arms.

Wanda looked at Thanos who was now walking menacingly to her.

“ You took everything from me. “ Wanda spat , the venom clear in her voice.

“ I don’t even know who you are!!”

Wanda smiled at that .

“ You will…” she responded using her magic to lift Tony’s hand with the mechanical glove still on it. Wanda made the same thought, only her body wasn’t attached to the Stones.

And then with her mind, Tony’s hand snapped it’s fingers.

The gauntlet hit the ground ash blowing out of it. Ash that was once Tony’s right hand. It had incinerated inside. However that was the fate of all the soldiers of Thanos, and the Mad Titan himself as he took a sit on a rock before vaporising into the wind.

Hela smiled, still holding her love. They had won!!! Pepper still had her husband, and father to Morgan. As for her Steve…. He was currently resting his head right me to their daughter’s nest.

Chapter 51: So Close To The End

Chapter Text

It had been six months since Nat’s funeral and the group was positively shattered. They all were in need of some happy news. For once, the happy news were not far behind as Carol Danvers split the skies in two, flying as fast as she could to Brooklyn. Not too fast though. She wouldn’t want to reach the hospital naked. Too much speed and her clothes would be ablaze.

She landed gently in the hospital’s parking lot and smiled seeing Tony’s white convertible, Kate’s mini couper , Clint’s Jeep, Rhodey’s bike and the guardians ship all occupying the same parking lot. She rushed in and the nurses immediately took her to the waiting room outside the operating room. One good thing about being an intergalactic world protector was that everybody knew who she was, therefore they didn’t bother with the questions.

In the waiting room she saw Rhodey , Tony who greeted her with his new metal prosthetic arm , Pepper, Rocket, Drax , Nebula, Mantis, Quill, Rocket, Kate, Sam,Clint and his whole family as well as Thor who could not stop whipping his eyes.

Drax was hugging the balloons, popping them in the process. Nebula slapped his arm.

“ Drax !!! Behave!!!”

“Am I late? “ she said taking off her brown leather jacket before he sat down next to Sam.

“ No she’s still in there with Steve , although it does sound like it’s rather painful.”

“ Painful?? I thought she couldn’t feel that kind of pain. “ Wanda said, just having arrived and sitting down.

“ It appears the super soldier serum is really putting her Asgardian DNA to the test“ Pepper said before a high pitched scream coming from the operating room.

“ Damn that woman has a pair of lungs.” Bucky said as he patted Thor’s shoulder who was crying.

“ My friend and my big sister!!! I couldn’t be happier for them!!”

The scream resumed.

“ Steve , if you bring your fucking cock near me again , after this I’m gonna fucking rip it off!!!”

Thor’s eyes bulged as he covered his ears and looked at the ceiling.

“ I did not just fucking hear that!!!”

Everybody in the room laughed and after another 30 minutes Steve came out in a medical uniform and a bandaged up hand.

“ It’s over . Come in all of you!!!” Steve said with the biggest smile on his face.

“ What happened to your hand Steve-O ?” Stark asked as all of them got up.

“I was holding her hand when the first wave hit her. All of my fingers broken except my thumb. But I’m way to happy for all that !!! Come in!!!”

Everybody quietly entered and saw Hela. She looked beaten down but happiness was plastered all over her face. The little bundle of happiness was looking back at them with googly eyes . The little one had raven head like it’s mother . Her eyes were beautiful but different, one being green the other one being blue. She was so cute reaching up with her tiny hands to touch Tony’s robotic arm.

Hela smiled with tears in her eyes as all her friends and the love of her life surrounded her.

“ Everyone, Steve and me would love you to meet Willow Rodgers ,our daughter .”

Chapter 52: Shower

Notes:

Hiya guys !!!! I hope you have a great weekend!!! Smutty Hela is back !!! Enjoy!!!

Chapter Text

Hela was done cradling Willow as the infant was asleep tightly hugging a stuffed Captain America doll. The goddess of death couldn’t describe to anyone how happy that baby and her fiancé was making her. What an emotional roller coaster of emotions, those years in Midgard had been. She had renounced her throne, fallen for a soldier , learned how to love, had the first friends of her life , became pregnant with his child, lost them both to a purple asshole, contemplated suicide , lost her best friend , brought her love and child back along with many others and had the baby a few months later.

Goddamn if those weren’t the best fucking years of her life!!!

Her heart melted again as she watched her little munchkin hugging the little Captain America harder.

“ I’ve done that too , my little bug.” She said giving her daughter a kiss before exiting the room and crossing the hall to get to her bedroom . Steve would soon be home with dinner . He was helping Tony set up yet another baby room in his mansion since Pepper was pregnant again… She couldn’t wait to have a coffee with her at the end of the week. Hela adored Morgan!!

She had a few minutes .

She stepped into the rooms private bathroom and got into the shower after stripping off all of her clothes . She sighed in relief as the rainforest showed engulfed her naked body, the hot water massaging her aching muscles. If only they had this kind of luxury in Asgard. She had been in Earth for more than seven years and she still hadn’t gotten used to how amazing showers were.

Hela must have lost the track of time , because she felt a couple of familiar muscular arms , wrapping themselves around her.

She also felt a hardness pressing against her ass and lower back . That made her smile.

“ I missed you my love …”Steve whispered in her ear before taking her lobe into his mouth play bitting it, before kissing down her neck, sucking on her pulse point.

“ My Steve…” she moaned possessively as she raised her hands behind her head and wrapped her fingers in he man’s hair.

She enjoyed the feel of his newly shaven face kissing and softly biting her collar bone.

“ Keep your hands where they are Hela… that is the game.” Steve said coyly as his left hand kept massaging her firm breasts ,while his right moved south and plunged two fingers int the goddess’s wet pussy.

Hela’s eyes rolled to the back of her head as she grabbed fistfuls of Steve’s hair firmer, while biting her lips to choke out her screams. That didn’t sit well with Steve , who used his thumb to flick her clit mercilessly.

“Come on Hela… Tony installed soundproofing to every room . Don’t hold back my dirty girl.”

Gods!!! Those words coming out of his mouth was pure aphrodisiac!!!

“Steveeee!!!! I need more than your fingers!!!”

Steve pulled out his fingers and looked at her up and down. She was perfect. Simply perfect. Wet , good enough to eat, the only things she was wearing was her engagement ring and green nail polish on her toes. Hela also took in Steve’s statuesque physique, becoming even better under the running water. And his stiff member…. Oh for Odin, ready to make both of them feel good.

“ Oh Steve…. “ she purred , her mouth salivating looking at his big , thick cock. She slapped the bar of soap from its holder, replacing it with her foot in order to give Steve the best access.

“ To hell with the bed Steve!! I want you to do me , right here , right fucking now!!!”

Steve didn’t answer he just growled as he grabbed Hela’s elevated thigh and pushed inside her with a single thrust.

“OH FUCK YEEES!!!” Hela screamed as the symbol of liberty stretched her beyond repair. She knew she had flipped the switch in his mind. And that’s exactly what she wanted. To be claimed by a beast !!!

Captain pulled her hair to make her look up, and he shoved his tongue down her throat while continuing to thrust like an animal . She immediately came hard on his dick because of wonderfully slutty it made her feel. However Steve wasn’t slowing down one bit…

He took ahold of her other leg as well lifting his fiancé completely before impaling her hard on his cock.

Hela’s screams were charged with so much pleasure that she thought she was gonna drown in it.

Steve really was gone in the moment. Lost all self control. Te only thing he knew was that his gonna fuck her right into the shower tiles. Hela kept orgasming again and again and again and again.

Her hands were scratching Steve’s back hard enough to draw blood and her eyes had rolled to the back of her head.

“ Suntur’s Flames!!! How many times are you making me cum?!?!! My climaxes are tearing me apart each time!!! So good!!! I’m losing my sanity!!!! Im being speared by an actual God!!!!!!” She screamed as Steve yelled her name before spilling his load inside her. He held her where she was though because her legs were useless at this point and she used her magic to turn the water off.

After this , they both really needed that dinner.

Chapter 53: Author’s Farewell

Chapter Text

Well guys this is it. The end of this story…My first ever in this site. I want to thank each and every one of you who supported and love this story and the improbable couples. This story has been really good to me. But it is time to say goodbye. I hope you’ll enjoy my other rare couples stories as well.

However as I’m deeply in love with these characters so this is but a momentary goodbye. As I want to focus to other stories, I will be writing a sequel on Something More. Just not yet.

I want your honest opinion, would you like to see Steve and Hela original romantic adventures , not so much based on the films? Being parents to little Willow?

Let me know and I’ll write it up.

Again thank you for your love and support!!! You rock!! And remember …

The Goddess of Death and The Symbol of Liberty shall return!!!