Actions

Work Header

Something More

Summary:

Hela just narrowly cheated death and escaped to Midgard. She is furious... She wants blood and she wants to rule this pathetic little planet. But when she'll meet a 98 year old world war 2 veteran and his friends, things will get complicated.

Notes:

Hiya guys!! This is my first fanfic but I've been a fan of the page for years. I always loved marvel and particularly villains so when ragnarog came to pass there was no doubt in my mind that Hela is the best female villain I've seen. I'm also a big sucker for improbable couples so what better way to make one between the goddess of death and the symbol of liberty, my boy, Cap. Do forgive any errors as English isn't my first language.
Tell me how you like it, it would mean the world to me. This fic will get steamy and violent as next chapters unfold.
Enjoy!

Chapter Text

Chapter 1: Ragnarok

Asgard is in flames .... Hela is on the bottom of the ocean just barely able to make out the destruction . She can also make out the spaceship full of Asgardians that flies away... WHAT?! NO!! The sword that controls the way to the realms is in there! She wont fucking have it! No one is gonna stand between her and her murderous crusade ,least of all that giant flaming fucker!
She uses all her strength and hurls a giant spear at the monster . The spear is the size of a fucking castle tower and impales the flaming giant through the chest. Hela rises out of the sea on a giant mountain made of dark magic and metal ,same magic he uses for her daggers and swords.
" Ok demon! You dare challenging the goddess of Death?! You will die screaming!" she roared as threw more giant spears in the demon's chest. But for once in her long immortal life she felt a sentiment she had not felt for thousands of years.... Fear. Her weapons did nothing to the monster. Surtur must have sensed that because he pulled out her spears effortlessly and laughed .
" I am Asgard's doom!!! I am your your RECKONING!" he raised his sword. Hela boiling with rage sent a giant sword the size of the eternal tree straight through Surtur's eye.
"Pitiful!" He laughed as he hit Hela with his building sized sword. Hela was the goddess of Death,the most powerful Asgardian, Odin's first born. She could take down this beast! She could rise once again as the true ruler of As- oh fuck!! The sword broke her of her magic platform drove her back into the water and made her hit the rocky bottom of the sea.
"Gods!! How the fuck are you so strong?!" She screamed underwater having just escaped the full power of the sword. Need to put some distance between her and the monster! She lept out of the water to the remains of the destroyed bridge. Then she fell to her knees...het armour on her left side was destroyed and her blood was gushing ou of her ribs.
"Well Suntur I'll give you that at least , its been centuries since i saw my own blood."she half-joked as she rolled to her back. She knew she couldn't fight...the demon was slowly walking towards her. She needed to escape .... Leave in some of the other realms. No, she couldn't , Thor had taken the sword with him. The demon was now on top of her. She had absorbed enough Asgardian magic to teleport but not much... It would take all of her power just to teleport to a planet she wouldn't be caught dead in it
"Any last words your highness?" The demon mocked as he raised his sword.
Fuck it, she was desperate now.
She raised her hand up and whispered " ...to Midgard..." as everything around her went black.

Earth

 

Steve Rodgers was in Norway taking his 5 am run. It was really cold but he had a wool jacket on while his serum kept him somewhat warm. It had been 5 months since it happened...5 months since Tony and him had gone their separate ways... At least he was able to bust his team out of their jail cells... Wanda had been in Paris with Vission, Lang was on house arrest but still he was permitted to see his family. Same with Clint. As for Bucky and Sam they were waiting fot him in a little cabin on the mountain. Laying low was easy enough thanks to the lessons given to him by Natasha. As he was hiking back he noticed a giant green orb of light exploding on a nearby construction site. What the fuck ! He ran over there to inspect and scout for civilians. He knew he was supposed to lay low but he wasn't about to let innocent people ,if there were any to die in that explosion . He leapt the chain linked gate effortlessly and began walking and scanning the environment for civilians.
After half an hour it became clear tha nobody was here .... except.... Wait a minute .
About 50 yards away with dying green flames around her was a naked raven haired woman. Steve immediately saw the wound to her side and rushed over to her.
"Ma'am are you ok?" He gently asked while he started walking towards her . Before he could take another step the woman lifted herhead glaring at him. Steve froze dead inhis tracks.... Those eyes...
She took a minute to realise she was naked and then her eyes got even angrier.
" Im not here to harm you." Steve said
"To hell with it !" She growled as she reached up the nearby cement wall ,which had a spear sized bullbar on it and broke it of with ease. Wow what? She then sat up from the ground and threw it at him with enough force to go through steel. Steve leaned his body to the side and caught it straight out of the air,though the friction did cut up his palm rather badly. The woman bulged her eyes in suprise .
"Oh you have got to be fucking kidding." She breathed as she passed out
Steven droped the metal rod and took off his jacket to cover her. In the last few months hed been beaten up by iron man,lost his shield,break people out of prisons,become fugitives and when on the run.
Oh yeah and what he could only understand as a crazy witch from another world tried to kill him...
" Well fuck..." He said as he took her into his arms and walk to his Jeep.