Actions

Work Header

The Winter's Disgrace

Summary:

Hermione traveled to 1943 after a curse hit her timeturner.
Wanting to finalize her education at Hogwarts she ended in the same year as Tom Riddle -Who unluckily for her decided to open the Chamber one more time, petrifying another kid and closing the school for three month.
Now the two of them have to live in Wools Orphanage.

Notes:

@iam0kaywiththis is my beta and we must kneel for her.

I had change some historical moments for giving more drama to this history.
(Yeah, they are gonna be bombarded)

Daily Tomione Prompt N°10/12/13/14/15/16/17/19/20

Chapter Text

N°13. "There's only one bed"

N°15. "Monster"

 


 

"There's only one bed." Hermione's voice resonated in the tiny room. A bed, a wardrobe, a table, a chair, a window and a broken radiator. Nothing else, a room all for one.

"Well…" Mrs. Cole started while entering the room. She grabbed the pillow that rested on the bed and the coverlet that was seated at the feet of it. Then she threw them next to the broken radiator, at the floor. "Problem solved. Riddle, explain to the girl how we work here and the weekly affair -she's going with you, under your supervision. I need to leave, I left the babies alone."

The woman disappeared in the corridor, Riddle just nodding while entering to his room and opening his baggage, accommodating his things with wandless magic as he went for his pillow and coverlet to put them in place.

Impressive.

Hermione was still standing in the door, thinking how she ended here.

Everything because of the man in front of her.

 


 

Really, it was him that created the Death Eaters. Same death eaters that hitted her time turner with some curse and made her go back to 1943.

He decided to open the chamber of secrets one more time -in his last year and ended up petrifying another kid- thing that put the authorities on alert which decided to close the school all December, January and February to investigate.

Hermione had been trying her best to avoid him since the first of September when she arrived at Hogwarts, but it looks like all her efforts were going to trash. And as another kid without parents or tutors, Headmaster Dippet offered (order) her to come with Riddle to Wool's orphanage.

They haven't exchanged a word since they were informed about it. The Slytherin wagon completely silenced from the moment she put her feet inside. Thoros Nott helping her with her luggage while Abraxas Malfoy offered her to sit and some sweets.

When they arrived at the station at 21.30, Riddle closed his book, grabbed both luggages and got out without even saying goodbye to his classmates.

Once they were in the Muggle station, he turned around to look at her -assuring that she was following him -before walking outside. 

London in the 40's was a completely different vibe, she could see that the city had been hit by war and that modernity was still far away.

A taxi driver was putting away their trunks while Tom was waiting with the door opened for her to enter.

"To Wool's Orphanage between Fairylands Ave and Grove Rd, please" That was the first thing Hermione heard him say.

 


 

And now she was stuck here with him. 

Tom was the only one that had his own room and them returning together was enough for Mrs. Cole to make them share the same bedroom, in an Orphanage that was almost exploding with how full it was.

'Who would have expected that an orphanage was filled in the middle of a war? Not Dippet.'

That first night was the weirdest, both having gone to Hogwarts but never exchanged a word during those three months -so now deciding how they were going to sleep was strange. Once they had accommodated their things and Hermione was ubicate between the wall and the man next to her, he decided to speak about what Mrs. Cole had said before.

"We will wake up tomorrow at 4:30. Breakfast it's at 4:45, fifteen minutes to change and go to the toilet if you need it. We are leaving to the factory at 5:00 to arrive there at 6:00. Unluckily for you, I'm in the metallurgy area. Just make sure to not touch the molten steel and try your best to stay away from the ovens." He stopped just for a second, turning a little to make sure she was listening. Then he returned to look at the wall in front of him.

"We return at 16:00, sometimes 15:30 in the afternoon -that depends on the day. Dinner is served from 19:30 until 21:00, I take a shower at 20:00 and then go to sleep. I recommend you to do the same if you want to stay awake the next day." He ended, showing her his huge back.

'Did the monster that tormented her best friend all his life and herself, just give her advice?'

She must be more tired than what she expected or maybe hallucinating, for sure. It didn't take long to fall asleep after she agreed with his 'conditions' so it was probably the first.

Sleeping with Tom Riddle was…. Nice.

His body was big and warm, perfectly for the winter in the cold room. 

'Did he even enter in this bed alone?'

Throughout all her stay, Hermione would wake up with his arms wrapping and squeezing her, most of her body over his -and she was pretty thin- so one could imagine how big the bed was.

It didn't matter how uncomfortable the situation was, both of them preferred it rather than sleeping in the floor or outside.

 


 

Tom Riddle didn't like girls. Or boys.

People in general, they were disgusting.

So having erections because this witch was sleeping and moving over him made him hate her. She didn't want to sleep on the floor and he less, so now he had to deal with the little minx all night until they returned to Hogwarts. He miscalculated the problem of opening the chamber one more time and now he had to confront the consequences. They will always go to sleep back to back, Hermione flattened against the wall and Tom in the border of the bed. But when he opens his eyes at 4 a.m, he will always find out that during the night, he took her and situated her over him. Her warm body waking sensations that he had always suppressed. 

 

He wanted to fuck her and kill her.

In that order, preferably.

 

Hermione was completely oblivious about Tom's little problems. The moment her head hit the pillow, she would fall asleep and wouldn't wake until he left the bed at 4.30 -leaving for him those thirty minutes to calm down himself- working in the factory would take all her energy so after dinner and shower she would pass out in the bed.

Turns out Tom knew a lot about weapons.

If she didn't get it wrong Tom had worked in the metallurgy all his summers since the conflict started in 1939. Due to the war and their status as "protected by the State" all the children of the orphanage had to 'collaborate' during their free periods as a form of contribution to society during 'hard times'. Some went to factories, others to the hospitals and those that were seventeen and weren't studying were enlist.

Since his first time, he passed through all the phases, from proving the guns to creating the parts. Riffles, revolvers, bullets, everything.

Hermione was put in charge of assembling the parts once they were cool. Assecuring the proper functioning and embed of each part.

Tom hated being near the ovens, but nobody -not even him- could not deny he was fucking amazing with it. The white shirt rolled up, clung to his muscles with perspiration. The brown beret held on miraculously in his head and his filson trousers were held by the straps that ran down his strong shoulders and back. The black boots stepped on the spilled water for cooling. He would walk from the melting cauldron with a shovel, pick some of the molten metal and then throw it to the molds -the weight and heat making him sweat and wetting his shirt until he had to take it off, showing a tank shirt that let his naked arms and marked all his muscles.

 

Lord Voldemort was hot, Hermione couldn't lie.

 

The monster was handsome as hell and seeing him work as a peasant human was giving her an incomparable pleasure and satisfaction that she would spend all her time observing him. 

No other reason, just that.

Chapter 2

Summary:

Tw// Some blood but nothing to explicit.

Tw// Misogyny and abuse.

1.79m= 5.9f (not really sure if this is correctly written)

Chapter Text

Prompt N°16. I didn't mean it.

Prompt N°19. Was that supposed to hurt?

 


 

Living in the forties wasn't really hard as a minor orphan woman. 

She would wake up, wash her face and teeth, and change her clothes. Then they have breakfast, take the bus, work, and return. She must help with the little kids, have dinner and finally take a shower before going to sleep. 

She will have some time to escape to their room, transfigurate the chair to a pouf and start reading all the books that she brought with her -most about time travel.

Tom was always in their bedroom reading or doing wandless magic, so sometimes they would talk. About Hogwarts, the 'Paralyzing thing', the books that they were reading. Hermione would find herself even waiting for that time of the day.

Anyways, while she keeps the image of a stupid inoccent girl, all the people around her will leave her alone. 

The only issue was when people -mostly men- treat her like she was too stupid.

It was this man in the bus -that would take it in the same stop- that looked like he couldn't keep his hands to himself. He would brush her hand at first accidentally, then he would grab her shoulder when the bus made a brusque movement. But when he started passing his fingers between her thighs, she clenched her jaws and turned to look at him directly in his eyes.

"Excuse me sir, do me a favor and keep this away from my thighs please." Taking his hand and throwing it to his face, Hermione stated clearly and loudly so all the passengers were listening. She also noticed Tom taking his head out of his newspaper to look at her and the man. 

He closed it slowly.

"What are you talking about, love? I wasn't touching you, it was just the bus movement."

Before she could tell him to fuck off and put his words and his hands where the light didn't enter, Tom moved her aside -the rolled newspaper in his hand.

The jerk tried to stand up straight and elevate his chin to appear taller than the kid in front of him, but unluckily for him Tom Riddle was tall as fuck -taller than Hermione and she was 1.79 for god sake.

Looking him up and down Riddle opened his mouth.

"Don't talk to her." Was the only thing that came out of his mouth, before turning around and passing his arm over her shoulders.

"Listen man, I didn't want to annoy your girl. The pretty thing was just standing near me and I touched her accidentally I-" The guy couldn't finish.

Tom grabbed him from the neck and pushed him to the floor -the other passengers moving aside.

"Don't touch her. Don't talk to her. Don't look at her. Don't even breathe near her." Riddle whispered to the red choking face of the man. The bus driver had stopped when he heard the commotion, Hermione made her roommate stand again and situated herself in front of the driver. Tom only heard the Imperio leave her lips and saw both men's eyes turning gray.

 

'Did she just imperioused two people at the same time and wandless?'

 

"He attacked me. Make him get off this bus so we could all go to our works."

When the trip continued its way, they crossed a sight.

Nothing happened here.

They shared a smile, to both surprise.

 


 

It was five in the afternoon when the lights went off. They had been discussing communism for more than an hour. Marx's manifesto opened and dropped on the floor, both standing and looking at each other -the words in the tip of their tongues.

Hermione searched for the light key while Tom opened the window and stuck his head. Turning it on and off, the light didn't come back.

"It's the whole phase, it's ten blocks without light." Tom advised her.

"No lights? When will it come back? I need to finish reading my book as soon as possible." Hermione knew that she was complaining like a whimsical baby but she had only five chapters to finish it and she was sure that was the book that would help her return to her time.

"Oh I'm so sorry Mea Regina. Of course you must read your book, it doesn't matter that nobody in London has fucking electricity. Mea Domina must read her book. Do I look as if I could do something? Or know something?" Tom said sarcastically. Grabbing the book that was on the floor, he saved it in his trunk.

He turned around to continue annoying her when the strong high noise filled the room.

Hermione felt her arms and nape hairs stand. 

She knew that sound.

Everybody that ever saw a war movie know that sound.

"Accio," Tom said, both wands in his left hand and with his right he grabbed her.

Hermione only could take the coverlet.

They ran to the first floor, Tom guiding her.

He had put the wands in his pants pockets, and they entered in the nursery. Mrs Cole had already picked up two, another two girls had one each and there were still three in the cribs. Hermione didn't doubt and took a blond baby, her movement making Tom follow her steps and grabbing the other two. 

This wasn't the first time this happened.

All the kids were already evacuating with experience Hermione noticed. 

She was the only one that didn't know what to do.

"We are going to the subway station, it's two blocks away. We need to enter the tunnel part, that's when we are safe." Tom shouted, the airplanes were dropping bombs and with the explosions and the screams of the people, she couldn't even hear her own thoughts.

It was the scariest moment in her life.

And she had already fought in a Magical War, but that was the difference.

Here it all depends on God, they were forbidden to do magic outside of Hogwarts. Dipped made sure she got that message clear.

The subway station was full of people jumping out of the platform onto the tracks. Wool's orphanage took the right side, all the kids following Mrs. Cole and ahead Tom and herself. 

 

'He's one if not the oldest of them' Hermione remembered.

 

"Riddle, Granger." Mrs. Cole called them. The rest of the kids were already sitting and getting comfortable. Turning away from them, she cornered them before pulling out a knife. "Do whatever you have to do." She said, taking one of the two childs that Tom was holding and returning with the rest.

Hermione could see the dust falling and the tunnel vibrating. Only a red emergency light lit up the place. Tom accommodated the child and raised the knife.

"Would Mea Dea make the honour of helping me?" He whispered while he gave her the knife and his hand. She held his hand tightly before sliding the knife through it.

Dark liquid sprouting from this one.

"Was that supposed to hurt?" Tom chuckled. He looked at her face, worry and fear painted her features. "I was just-" He was interrupted by Hermione cutting her own hand, only a little sound came from her.

Tom observed how the clean cut started to bleed. The redness stained her hand and sweater, he clashed the bloodied hands together -mixing the fluids. His mind was going through really dark thoughts.

"Alright kids, we are all fine. Let's pray. Close your eyes" And clasping her hands she gave a little nod to Tom.

 

Pater noster, qui es in cælis

Sanctificétur nomen tuum

Advéniat regnum tuum

Fiat volúntas tua

Sicut in cælo, et in terra

Panem nostrum quotidiánum da nobis hódie

 

Tom was quick, and Hermione wasn't stupid. Blood wards. They were protecting the Wools kids with blood wards. And instead of having only Tom's blood they were having hers too. Drawing the runs in the tunnel walls they created a perfect untouchable rectangle. They couldn't use their wands, but they had other types of magic.

 

Et dimítte nobis débita nostra

Sicut et nos dimíttimus debitóribus nostris

Et ne nos indúcas in tentatiónem

Sed líbera nos a malo

Amen"

 

When the rest of the kids opened their eyes, they had already finished the task.

The were alright.

 


 

Five hours.

Five long hours in darkness and hunger until some British soldier came to tell them that they can go out.

Mrs Cole was trying to not slam her head against the wall. Having sixty-three bored and hungry kids in charge was really hard. And having two of them discussing communism and something about 'Wands being a capitalist tool to fool wizards' was making it harder.

 

'Why couldn't she find a man that didn't mind that she was infertile?'

 

"You know I didn't mean it right? When I called you Mea Regina, it was sarcasm. It's pretty obvious that you don't have the ability to manage a country with those ideals."

"My ideals? YOU are talking about MY ideals? Oh fucking god, where I am? I can't believe this. NO, NO–Don't interrupt me, wands are necessary to canalize our magic core" 

"It's a controlling method-"

"AND they are a necessity-"

Ugh, they already were discussing like a married couple. If the child that she had in her arms wasn't blonde, she could swear it was theirs.

"Riddle, Granger, that's enough. Good Lord, discussing at this time of the night as if you were alone. People are trying to sleep and I will suggest you do the same." They shared a look and then turned their gaze to her.

'Holly cow, they were scary together.'

Thankfully, they obeyed her and sat next to each other. The girl grabbed the two babies while Tom accommodated the cream coverlet over the four of them.

She noticed that Hermione moved her hand to her direction before feeling like warm air brushing her face.

 

'What a good girl, maybe Tom can learn something from her.'

 

She had been trying to find a space for her, a shame that such a young lady was staining her reputation by sleeping in the same room with a man but she knew Tom wouldn't take advantage of her.

Now, Mrs. Cole knew that it was okey.

 


 

It was only a second.

Just a second.

When his mind decided to betray him.

As a child he will sometimes think about it.

Having a family.

His own family.

And seeing Hermione sleeping over his shoulder, a baby in her arms. 

Another in his.

 

It felt right.

 

But then, he noticed that the baby had blonde hair. He couldn't stop the disgust and fury that appeared in his stomach.

The thought of her having someone else's baby.

No.

He just… No.

He will not explain it.

 

Just no.


 

Chapter 3

Summary:

Tw// Misogyny, again.
Tw// Panick attack.
Tw// Blood kink maybe?

Notes:

IF YOU SEE ANY GRAMMATIC OR COHERENCE MISTAKE PLEASE TELL ME.

Chapter Text

Prompt N°10. 'First kiss.'

Prompt N°12. 'It's my fault.'

Prompt N°17. 'Children.'


 

It was three am when 'the soldier' appeared. Assuring that everything was now under control and that they can return to their houses. 

Of course some of those houses didn't exist anymore, so if that was the case -which for a lot of people it was- they had to move to the public buildings that were indicated.

After making sure everyone listened to his statements, he got near to where they were -a smile in his face.

For a moment Hermione remembered her grandmother, she had told her when she was young that the only thing that she missed about this time was the uniforms.

Now she can completely understand why.

The soldier that was now talking with Mrs. Cole wasn't the most good-looking man Hermione had ever known -Tom Riddle was standing next to her- but the military green maybe the gun… 

Something made him hot and she wasn't the only one that noticed it -the femenine giggles sounding around the space.

Some words with Mrs. Cole and then he was walking where she was standing. 

Looking at Tom.

"Tommy! So nice to see you again and with pretty company I see." His charismatic smile only received an annoyed face and arched eyebrows. "How's school going? Do you know ma'am that our little man here goes to a private and select school? He was always better that all of us just-"

"Yes I know." Hermione interrupted his obvious jealous monologue. "I go to the same school. We're classmates."

"So you are another special girl, right? I'm sure you must have at least something interesting to keep Tommy's interest here." His eyes turned lascivious and humorous.

 

'Oh granny it doesn't matter how good the uniform is if he's still an asshole.'

 

"I do, but it's not something that you will ever find out. Now if you excuse me, I would very much like to take a shower." Hermione ended the conversation and turned around.

"And I would very much like to see." Billy Stubbs whispered.

Smack.

"Ouch, why are you always so violent?"

Then she heard Tom walking behind her.

"Try to stay away from Billy. His ignorance is contagious." Hermione only laughed before Tom helped her jump to the platform.

 


 

Returning to Wools was weird, the silence was aturding her. A place that just a few hours was full of screams, planes, explosions and hysteria -was now so silent. She saw the bodies, people that couldn't run and hide. Some crushed by the buildings, others with lost members, a few full of bullets. The red blood was the only common thing.

And she remembered her own red blood.

And his red blood.

Mixing.

Theirs and the bodies blood.

Same colour, same smell.

'Why would he then…?'

Hermione sighed, walking those two blocks back to the Orphanage -that thankfully was still there. 

'A shower, sleep and everything would be fine'

She tried to convince herself, but a part of her already knew the truth.

 


 

It was a week before Christmas Eve when the accident happened.

"It's my fau-" Hermione started but she was interrupted.

"It's my fault, I thought she was clever enough to handle this task. My mistake."

Hermione looked at Tom and then to their Area Boss that had appeared when the accident occurred. They were two little girls, around eight years old. They had the task of putting the cold molds in some boxes and then taking them to Hermione's place. Sadly, the box interrupted the sight of one of them and she crashed with Tom, who was taking some molten steel out of the oven. 

Fortunately the steel fell over the box and didn't hurt anyone.

But the boss didn't think the same, he could only see the steel and the pieces ruined.

Ruined money and he wanted someone to pay for it.

"They are just children. They shouldn't even be here, you can't make her pay for it." Hermione answered, while hiding the crying scared girls behind her.

"No, they aren't. The moment they put a foot in this factory they stop being children and they become workers, so don't even try to excuse them. They are workers and they can pay me this loss. This is why I can't have women working here, they are too stupid even for the simplest task but they always put their noses wherever they want. Now darling, move your cute ass and go back to work, you have nothing to do here." 

 

'Son of a bitch.'

 

Tom walked to the man, the rest of the employees just observing them.

Everyone knew they didn't have to mess with Riddle, but they also couldn't mess with their boss.

"I told you this is my fault. You are dealing with me. Talk to her like that again and I'm gonna make sure that steel falls in other places that you will not like."

'Was he defending her and the children? Where had she fallen?'

Hermione didn't notice he was only defending her.

"You are no one to tell me how to speak to my employee and I talk to her as I want. Now, as the two of you are wanting so much to make yourselves responsible I'm discounting the four of your salaries until all the pieces and the steel is paid." Mr. Clayson looked at Riddle to his eyes, but suddenly his eyes went dark and he moved his head to look at Hermione. Up and down.

"Obviously… We can always find other ways to resolve this."

'Ugh'

"What? I'm hitting on your girl Riddle? Feeling ashamed in your girlfriend's name? Don't be jealous, I won't do anything she won't enjoy. Now move, I want to speak with that little feisty that you hide." Tom fists were white. Hermione was sure he was gonna hit the man.

'This asshole wasn't appearing again.

He will disappear.

He would make sure of that.'

Turning around, Tom grabbed Hermione and the little girl's hands and spoke.

"Wool's we are leaving."

Nobody dared to oppose him, other ten kids leaving their stations.

Tom and Hermione looked at each other.

And shared another smile.

 


 

They must obviously have to return.

The day after Christmas -even if Hermione couldn't believe they had to work on a date like this one, with this climate- they were there. The snow impeded the bus to complete the route, so they had walked like five kilometres -thanking for the first time that the ovens were already on.

Hermione was thinking, different thoughts occupying her mind.

'Almost four months in the forties. It could have gone worse'

'Should she give Tom a gift? What kind of gift? She didn't have money.'

'Maybe I can find my grandmother.'

'My grandfather is still in France I think, or he is already in Nigeria?'

'This drum came out with only eight holes, they will have to re-melt it.'

'If I buy something for Tom then I have to buy something for the rest.'

Her attention went to the man that was centralising her thoughts. Tom had taken his sweater and his shirt again, only the tank shirt keeping her from seeing his muscles.

'Heavens, you are not glancing at Lord Voldemort.'

She was indeed.

Looking at the clock, she read 2:07 in the afternoon. 

'Maybe they can go have lunch…'

The lights turned off.

Machines stopped working as well.

And time slowed down.

Hermione went frozen except for her hands that were sweating and shaking. Her hair started to electrify. Opening her mouth, her lips dry, trying to breathe. The air wasn't reaching her lungs. Tears in her eyes.

Then, the siren.

The planes.

The bombs.

The workers left their jobs, running outside of the factory for refugees. Some of them grabbed their things, others took the children.

The majority just ran away.

Hermione was a part of the second group, Marie and Anne were the names of the little girls that were in her sector. Tom had told her that the subway tunnels were the most protected part where they could go, but in all those weekends traveling she had never even seen an entrance. So she did what anyone with common sense would have done.

Follow the herd.

One of her co-workers picked up Mary and Anne and in the exact moment he took them, she noticed it.

'Tom.'

She ran even faster, her skirt over her knees and her pantyhose torn. Her black heels were long lost.

And he was laughing.

That dark laugh. 

The one that made her realize that there was no difference between Tom and him.

Tom had the shovel and Mr. Clayson was on the floor.

Screaming.

Molten steel sticking him to the floor by the hip.

Tom raised the shovel, the tip sharper and hotter than ever, pointing to the neck. 

"Tom," she knew what he was going to do. There was no doubt, not in his eyes or his hand. He was gonna kill the man after torturing him and she still couldn't breathe…

 

"Obliviate," Hermione whispered, her magic eliminated Mr. Clayson's memories. She heard Tom throwing the shovel away, observing her.

 

She still couldn't breathe…

 

Hermione raised her hand one more time, directing it to him and Tom went tense.

It took him three seconds to notice that she was offering her hand, not attacking him.

He reached it and ran outside.

The street was empty, only the sound of planes and the river that passed in front of them. 

The clouds were covering the sky, so when they saw the German plane flying they knew it was low. And it was going to drop or shoot.

Tom went to the left, his hand bruising Hermione's and then he pushed her to the water.

And she breathed…

The cold water obstructed any sound, image and thought. She felt hands grabbing her waist and taking her out to some soil, under a bridge. Turning around, she could only see that the factory wasn't there anymore before Riddle kissed her.

Hermione opened her mouth, and she felt him exploring it. She made some steps back until her back hit the wall. Felt a hand in her neck and another tangling her wet locks.

Then she sensed the metallic taste, blood.

He had bite her.

Hard.

A little groan of pain got stuck in her throat.

She couldn't breathe… Again.

He separated, looking at her lips.

His thumb touching her bloody lip, spilling the red saliva and then taking it inside of her mouth. She could swear his eyes were red.

She broke down in tears.

Her body wasn't responding anymore, sliding trough the wall and didn't touched the floor because Riddle held her. 

She was shaking, maybe because she was frozen. Maybe because of the kiss. Maybe because who she kissed.

"I want to go home" She said, loudly. Hiccups interruped her words.

"As you wish, Mea Dea." Tom answered, thinking about his first kiss.

He couldn't know that she wasn't talking about Wools.


 

Chapter 4

Summary:

Tw// Dub-con sex but I'm not really sure so I leave that to your criteria.
Tw// Breading Kink, also dub-con and I'm pretty sure that not even Tom know that he's into that.

Notes:

Soo... Happy New year!!!

This one was really hard and I'm deeply sorry that it took me too long but I didn't knew how to finish it and when summer arrived here inspiration left me.
But yes, we are having another chapter.

This one is for Tommy's birthday.

Also it's still part of the Tomione Prompt Twitter so:

- Promt 20 "Are you blushing?"
- Promt 38 "Take me, I'm yours"

Chapter Text


'I didn't. I didn't. I didn't.'

 

Hermione did, in fact, pass out.

Waking in her (their) room, the sunlight entered through the window.

"Are you blushing?" The masculine voice asked near her and of course she was blushing. She fainted like a damsel in distress in front of Lord Voldemort after a panic/kiss attack. She, a WAR HEROINE.

Shame was drowning her. 

"No, I'm not. What happened? What time is it?" Hermione decided to avoid his gaze, looking at the ceiling, trying to recompose herself.

"Well after you fainted, I picked you up and found a police officer that kindly brought us here. You have been sleeping less than an hour since we arrived." Hermione heard him move, leaving something over the table and then he sat in the bed. He grabbed her jaw and made her look at him -he was getting near until she could feel her breath in her face. "You know, I had understood that a kiss was to awaken the princess not to put her asleep. Do you think it's another thing I can do? Like a kiss of death." Tom finalized, a smirk dancing in his lips.

His green eyes were almost black.

Then she sneezed, in his face.

"Ugh, you could have covered." Tom said cleaning the saliva drops off his face with his shirt.

"What we needed, catch the fucking flu." She whispered while standing, looking for tissues in a drawer.

If she gets the flu it's because of the cold water. It didn't matter, it would be Tom's fault anyway.

Unfortunately, both indeed catch it.

 


 

Mrs. Cole entered the cold room, the snow flakes could be seen falling through the window -she carried a tray with two aspirins, wet towels and chicken soup. The figures in the bed were sleeping and burning with fever. Sweat and shivers running through their bodies, Tom was hugging the girl from behind -his head hiding in the girl's neck.

It had been three days like this, since these two had arrived completely wet with the police officer after the attack on the factory. London was a complete chaos and the kids that used to work in the metallurgy now had to wait for being relocated in some other area by the ministry. She now has ten kids running around the orphanage and two of them are sick.

'Great'

Waking them up was the hardest thing to do, Mrs. Cole had never been more ashamed of putting those two together in the same room -God forgive her but they really didn't have more space.

'I could have arranged something with Susan.' She would think. 'But no, I went for the easiest way and made them sinners.'

Obviously Tom couldn't care less about being considered a sinner and Hermione had a more open mind, knowing that nothing really needed to happen just because they sleep together.

Also, having two kids sharing a bed while being sick didn't make her feel less guilty of her mistreatment to them. In any case, each time Mrs.Cole entered that room she would feel horrible about herself and just after making sure that they eat and take the aspirins she would almost run away from the sin.


 

This girl.

She was running him. 

All his reputation, years and years, for nothing. 

He couldn't sleep.

He couldn't eat. 

He couldn't work. 

Everything was ruined because of her.

She and those black pencil skirts, those white shirts. Her long legs. That curly caramel hair. Her red filled lips. The clever words that left those lips.

 

Fuck.

 

He couldn't get her out of his mind.

She was driving him mad.

 

And the fever wasn't helping him.

 

He opened his eyes feeling a suffocating heat, her head on his shoulder -her breath hitting his earlobe. His hands were on her ass and her legs opened, pressing her center against his cock, rubbing on him and letting out soft noises of pleasure. 

Yes, he was getting accustomed to waking and having her almost over him, but that was the point.

Almost.

'Was this considered rape?' She was sleeping and Tom wasn't but she was the one that was doing everything.

Tom was still, feeling her moving her hips against his, her breathing quickly and her whimpers higher.

'Get out from here, now.' His brain told him.

But how? Hermione was like a koala over him. Tom moved his leg out of the bed, his feet touching the floor.

"Mmh…"

'Di-Did she just moaned?'

Fuck it. Tom couldn't think.

He always tried to avoid women, knowing how dangerous they could be -his mother a great example- but Hermione…

He couldn't resist. He couldn't.

Slowly, he helped her to ubicate himself between her thighs, pushing her closer. One of his hands left her cheeks to grab her hair aside and the other squirmed under her knickers, he was going to squeeze her check, softly. 

This is wrong...

Just for a second…

"Ah- mmm, yes," Hermione whispered into her sleep and Holy God he could only obey her and begin to slowly ram her still with the boxer and her nighwore in between. But after a few seconds, she decided to move her hand that was rubbing his boxer.

"Do it." Tom's hand froze. "Please, do it. Touch me. I have wanted for so long, please Tom. I beg you, touch me." Hermione whispered in his ear, while trying to move faster. 

He was shocked for a moment before taking her by the hips gently so that she would move on his member.

The friction became much more delicious and fair. 

Tom only closed his eyes, drunk with the moans that she let out in his ear. He slowly slid his hand down to her thigh, then up to her ass under the nightwear letting his fingers just barely graze the outside of her panties. Fiddle with the fabric a little, press into what he expected was her clit just slightly before pulling back.

The only thing really standing in-between pleasure was a thin layer of cotton. 

Tom slipped two gentle fingers into her panties finding her wet for him. Just the slightest touch and she was soaked. Je slowly made circles on her clit with his fingers, watching as Hermione's breathing quickens just slightly, just enough to make him pause, and wait for it to return to normal.

Then Tom moved her knickers aside and started to slowly pump a finger in and out of her, adding another one as Hermione let out a soft, involuntary moan. Spreading her legs wider, he felt her pussy start to clench around his fingers. He watched her breath speed, and listened to her moans get louder until her body submitted and Hermione finished.

Tom took his fingers out of her underwear, covered with her cum and took them to his mouth, tasting them. 

Pulling away, Hermione released a large, veiny erection while he took her underwear off. She stroked his cock a few times before he turned them over, leaving Hermione under him with her face buried in the pillow.

Her eyes fluttered shut when Tom ran his strong hand up her hamstring and grabbed a solid grip of her ass. He pulled one cheek up, forcing Hermione to open her legs. Feeling her cunt spread for him, she moaned and arched her back further. He grabbed her hips and pulled her back against his full length, bringing her head to his shoulder and her ass firm against his pelvis. He wrapped his hand around her stomach, hot fingers splayed over her mound in an attempt to keep her the closest to him, then surged inside her.

“Uhhhhn,” she moaned loudly. Her legs quivered and she braced herself against the pillow with her hands. It was perfect. He slid further, meeting little resistance thanks to the built-up slick from their foreplaying. He pushed his hand in her mouth and made her sucked his fingers, wanting to share with her the sweet taste of her essence.

Pulling back, he groaned at the tight clench and wet slide of her delectable cunt, then fucked into her relentlessly. His hips slapped firmly against her jiggling ass, filling the room with the erotic sounds of their breathless moans and already sweating skin bouncing against each other. 

Hermione pushed back against him, thrusting her pussy gladly back to force him further into her. His cock surged through her. She could feel him in her stomach, could feel his hard muscles solidly against her legs, could feel his bruising grip on her hips. And she loved every moment of it.

“Yes, Tom, yes!” she called out hoarsely. 

She forgot that this was Lord Voldemort or that she had turned 50 years in the past or that they were fucking in an orphanage in the middle of a war at 4 a.m.

 

 All her mind could focus on was the man behind her, giving her body everything it needed. Tom thrusted his hand into her hair and wrenched her head back. His actions forced her back to bow, exposing the column of her throat to his lips and her breasts to his calloused hands.

Just one of his hands completely covered her pert and jostling breasts with ease. Each scrape of her nipples against his callouses sent a unique tingle to the roots of her scalp. He squeezed her tight for leverage, then bent his knees and fucked up into her moist heat. His lips devoured her throat, sucking and nipping rings that would leave a purple bruise later in the day if she didn't cover them with magic. Hermione bit her lip and she whimpered, eagerly taking his every thrust. His lips left her neck to bite the sensitive junction behind her ear, his tongue soothed the area with probing licks. Then he whispered, moaning hotly in her ear.

“Hermione, uhn. So tight.” 

“Tom, oh Tom-” she whined, unable to form sentences but desperate for him to do anything except stop. His balls slapped against her pulsing clit. Hermione could feel her cunt throbbing around him and took deep breaths to stave off her orgasm. Each moment she denied herself would only build to a more gloriously fulfilling ending.

“Tom!” She called out again. He grunted in response and raised her knee, forcing her to tilt her hips up. Every strike of his thick cock nailed her G-spot and her arms shook from the force that she was making trying to keep the posture. Tom reached his hand around her bent knee and rubbed her clit in small, fast circles. His fingers slipped from her syrupy juice gathered there but it was enough to edge her. As soon as he felt her clit begin to throb and her muscles start to clench, he pulled back slowly, dragging his meat against her slick walls until only the tip remained enclosed in her gooey center. He pushed in dangerously slow until they were fully connected again and waited.  

Hermione smiled maliciously at him and moaned loudly, squeezing his cock until he had to break eye contact with her and clasp her hips for support against the feeling. He leaned his forehead on her back, ignoring the way their sweat mingled and plastered his hair to his head. 

 Tom ground out and pulled back. He lifted his head and gave her one solid thrust, wrenching a long, drawn out whimper of his name from her ruby lips.  

“Tom,” Hermione wiggled her hips to get him to move. Her needy whine struck his heavy, aching sac just right. Tom slapped her ass in response, satisfied to watch her quiver around him for a moment more. Just as she was about to complain again for him to move, Tom smirked and slammed into her, giving her exactly what she wanted.

“Aghn! Good God, yes!” Hermione screamed and Tom wrapped his hand around her mouth to prevent any of the people in the orphanage from hearing how good he was fucking her

 She moaned into his palm with each rough thrust that threatened to push her over the edge.

'Gods, this was good, so good, too good.'

Hermione felt her toes tingle as Tom used her body to bring them both towards the glowing precipice. He folded his body over her, pressing all of his muscles, hard as stone, against her back. She was loving the feel of every delicious inch of his entire body dwarfing her with its size. He wrapped his other arm around her and used his nimble fingers to circle her exposed clit again. Moan after filthy moan clawed its way out of her throat and into his hand, encouraging him to fuck her harder, faster, deeper, until she would collapse from the sheer pleasure of it.

"You are mine. Say it. Mine, only mine" Tom ordered between gasps.

"Yes Tom, take me, I'm yours, only yours Tom ah- I think mhhh" Hermione couldn't do anything before the strong orgasm shook her. She collapsed onto the bed as her walls squeezed him almost dry.

On cue, Tom shoved his cock deep and emptied his balls as deep as possible. Rope after rope of thick hot cum came pouring into Hermione's womb. So much so that it started to spill out, spurting out of her pussy, despite his cock still being inside her. Tom was trying to make every drop of his release stay inside her. 

'God, he never wanted to be separated from her again.' 

Maybe they could come to an agreement.

 


 

Hermione felt her eyes being slowly filled with tears. The fever of her lust disappearing and making the fever of her illness appeared even stronger than before.

She buried her face in the pillow, tears drowning in it.

"Mea Dea" Tom whispered in her ear from behind, his hand rubbing her stomach and his cock still inside her. "Is this my birthday gift?"

He was mocking her. Or maybe the universe was doing it. It didn't matter. Hermione didn't want or could listen to what he was saying, black spots filling her view.

"Do you think I have this power with other people or is it only you that will always faint with me?

 


 

Chapter 5

Notes:

I'm really sorry for this unwanted hiatus.

I was riding my bike and a car hit me. (Wear a helmet, that literally save my life)

Not nice.

A week asleep, some broken bones + rehabilitation, university and some concussion didn't allow me to return as quickly as I wanted.
 
But here we are, maybe my English will suck even more than before but let's try my best. 

(For real, this forms part of my rehab with the cognitive part.)

 

A huge Thank you to TheBadW0lf that told me that I updated chapter 4 again instead of chapter 5. <3
 

Also Sex, so mind the tags please.

(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

Chapter Text


 

Hermione Jean Granger had an open book in her hands but she wasn't reading it, her eyes fixated in a word in the pages. Her breath was calm but her hands were tense.

If Harry James Potter would have been there, he would have already picked Ron and Ginny Weasley to run away to Australia, because Hermione Granger wasn't mad. 

She was coldly furious.

And in this world or any other there wasn't a more dangerous thing than a cold furious Hermione.

But of course Tom Marvolo Riddle wasn't her almost brother that knew her since they were eleven. He was only a narcissist potential genocidal wizard that had no idea who he had fucked.

In the literal and metaphorical way.

And because he didn't know her, he was still in the same room with a book and smiling to himself. Completely clueless about the danger that was sitting next to him.

Hermione knew. She fucking knew how his psychopath mind worked. She wasn't a legeremant but she fucking knew. She had seen it in his eyes, she had heard it in his words.

He thought she was his and he tried to make her his with the most dirty trick in the book. 

And it was going to work.

If he thought that he would own her just with this trick, then he wasn't as brilliant as he believed.

Hermione will make sure that it was the other way.

She will make him hers.

She stood up, leaving the little space that the orphanage considered a living room– returning to the room where she was inducted to take the decision.

Hermione Jean Granger was staying in the 40's.

And she will make Tom Marvolo Riddle regret ever fucking with her.

She sat in the bed where the sin were committed, her hands in her stomach.

As the read person that she was, Hermione knew that this could go one of two ways.

A fertility spell or any kind of abortive spell.

And maybe the second option would have been the correct, the best, the simplest, the most cowardly one.

But no, she would play this game long term.

Even if the timeline wasn't the same as the one that she had left or the souls that were sacrificed were irreplaceable but she will try.

At least for this timeline and these souls, and she will succeed.

"Princesps Fertilitas," Hermione whispered, a green light filling the room. 

'Green, like Harry's eyes.'

Like hope.

 




Not more than five days of New Year passed when Mrs.Cole reunited all of them outside of the orphanage. It was a report about this year planification, sent by the British Ministry of the Family.

 

"They are designating us again," Tom told her while they were looking at the youngest kids picking some colored things inside a bag and running to form part of a group. "We have to do it every three years, those that have more than five are assigned for the first time. If you don't have a solid position for the next resignation then you have to be assigned again. Our factory was destroyed so we have to choose now."

Suddenly the bag was in front of Hermione, there were four colours and she took out a green stick.

'Oh the irony'

"Green suits you, maybe there's some Slytherin in you."

Hermione laughed as hard as her lungs allowed her while noticing that he had picked the green stick too.

'Oh you have no idea.'

"All right, group green, it's pretty obvious." Mrs. Cole started while putting the report in Tom's hands "War Machines. Tom, you are in charge. Maybe if you explain to Ms. Granger she can assist you. Now, group blue, hospitals…" 

Her voice moving away from them, left them with another ten kids –Marie and Anne included.

She heard him sigh and read the report before passing it to her. War machines- tanks, planes, trucks, submarines- there were twelve positions that were divided in the Foundry Area, the Molding Area, the Mounting Area and the Proof Area. Tom was already telling the two older boys that they were going with him to the founding area.

Hermione then looked at the other three younger boys, they were probably going to the Proof Area while the rest of the girls were going to the Mounting Area.

If there was a thing she had to get used to, it was the misogyny and sexism of this time.

 


 

While days were fine, the problem arrived at nights.

After the 'Disgrace Night' they will wake up, go to work, eat stale bread, go back to work and return to the orphanage where they would bathe and go to sleep.

'And that's the issue.'

Hermione thought while Tom was pushing himself inside her, her words were asphyxiated in their mouths. They hadn't slept an entire night since the 'Disgrace' happened and Hermione couldn't keep going anymore.

"Tom, please… please I need- I want—" she couldn't end a sentence and it looked like Tom didn't care what she wanted to say .

"Such a good girl,” he praised lightly.

Her warm brown eyes were glazed over as he pushed back inside her, forcibly thrusting in and out of her unstretched pussy. She whimpered while she took a little more each time, centimeter by centimeter. 

With a growl, he gripped her hips hard, relishing her and slammed into her with such brute force that she almost screamed. Her body shuddered from his immense size forcing her walls open, reaching her cervix.

'So tight.' 

“Tom… stop, ah!” Hermione cried, but her pleas fell on deaf ears.

He rutted into her like an animal, hitting her cervix, opening her tender insides. Her whole body rocked with the violence of his thrusts. He pulled out almost completely and then snapped his hips forward again, and again and again, like a man who lost his sanity.

She sobbed as he bottomed out his cock fully seated inside her, stretching her walls beyond her limits.

His chest heaved from how tight the fit was. She was far tighter and hotter than he’d imagined.  

“You feel that, Mea Dea?” Tom murmured. “You feel my cock through your inside?”  

When Hermione looked at him with teary eyes, her breath hitched and she squeezed around him involuntarily. 

“Fuck,” he snarled. It was downright filthy. She took it all. Every rough drag, every ridge and vein on his pulsing shaft.

“Tom, please I—” she whimpered, her pupils blown out as she looked up at him.

He leaned down and kissed her hard. She resisted at first, trying to speak –to stop– but when his fingers teased the little nub of her clit, she moaned, letting him into her mouth and he rolled his tongue against hers making her cry even louder.

The sweet sounds made his balls tighten.

His fingers alternated the pressure on her clit. “You belong to me,” he growled between heavy thrusts. “All of you belong to me, do you understand?”

Hermione only clenched around him again, and he lost it. Grunting, not stopping his brutal thrusts for a single second. Wet, sloppy squelching sounds echoed through the room. Rhythmic slaps of sweaty skin as he slid in and out. The pleasure was intoxicating, as were her staggered whimpers.

Unable to hold back any longer, he exploded inside her with a guttural groan, eliciting a cry of surprise.

He pumped load after load of his thick cum into her womb. “Fuck. You’re so good, Mea Dea.” He rocked his hips in short, jerky movements as he came, not stopping until he emptied his heavy balls inside of her. Until she overflowed with his seed. His cock pulsed painfully in her wet heat. “Fuck.” He sat back and stared down at her disheveled appearance. 

He pulled out with a wet plop and moved down her slender body, pressing open-mouthed kisses all over her body. “You took my cock so well. Such a good girl, my pretty good girl," he murmured. 

“Tom—” Hermione sought as he kissed between her legs.

“Tell me what you want,” he murmured against her hot core. He flattened his tongue against her tender flesh and licked up the length of her slit before settling on her clit. Her fingers tangled in his hair as she mewled in pleasure. “I’ll lay anything at your feet.” Slowly sliding a finger an inch or so inside her walls, he curled up to stroke that sensitive spot in her upper wall, making whines of pleasure fall from her lips. “Just say it and I will give it to you.” 

“Ah—Tom—p-please,” Hermione panted as he increased the pressure. “Nnngh—”

Adding a second finger, he rubbed harder against her special little spot. “I will give you the world,” he promised. “Just ask for it.” She was too far gone to comprehend what he was telling her, how absolutely insane he sounded– just what she wanted.

With his mouth sucking on her clit, her body spasmed as she came undone, her tunnel convulsing around his two digits.  He studied every detail of her face, every muscle and every movement, down to the twitch of her nerves. She was flushed pink, brows drawn together, lips parted with needy cries. He circled her swollen clit, laving at the engorged nub as she orgasmed, unrelenting until her desperate moans turned into feeble whimpers.

Hermione blinked sluggishly several times, staring at him with a dazed expression. "I—" Her eyes fell shut and her head lolled to the side. She was completely drained, after hours of filling her womb with his seed. He let his body fall over her, also exhausted, his head in her breasts and his arms hugging her hips.

Tom had never considered the idea of children merely because he never entertained the idea of his own death, that will not happen but looking down at Hermione, his carnal desire to stuff her womb with his cum overrode all rational thought. He ached to fuck and breed her until her stomach was full with his heirs. He would rebuild the Slytherin House with her, despite her worthless birthright. She would muddle the pureblood, but no child of his would ever be weak. At worst, they would be half-bloods, just like him.

He just needed to make sure that he was the only one she’d ever need.

 


 

She finally felt Tom falling asleep, after weeks of sleeping next to him Hermione learned to differentiate when he was faking it or not. She couldn't move too much, her entire body completely fatigued and sore but she raised her hands bringing them closer to her belly -over his head- and whispered the spell.

A white light appeared in the dark night illuminating the dorm. 

It was done.

He's hers.


 

Notes:

I was planning to end the story here? Yes.
It went out of my control and now its gonna be a longer story? Also yes.

Chapter 6

Notes:

Tom family is rich and with no heirs.
That's it.

(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

Chapter Text

Thursday 28° of January, 1943

Malfoy Manor.

Wool's Orphanage.

 Tom Marvolo Riddle,

 

As you must know, France is ocuppated by the Nazis. Fortunately, they couldn't find something of value yet and even if they decide to waste all their sources, they'll never be able to find what they are looking for… They are not mighty.

Thoros and I had been trying to contact you, but the efficiency of the messenger these days appears to be from the last century with the interventions.

Our families had been talking, requesting for us to be sent to the front as fast as possible. It's a shame that we had our rights restricted to participate for some misunderstanding. 

Thoros's father is furious with the disrespect to his son rights and is moving in the Ministry.

 

When the news arrives, we'll contact you again.

 

Sincerely,

Abraxas I. Malfoy.

 


 

 

The message was clear, the pureblood families were pressing the Ministry to accelerate the return of their kids to Hogwarts –the Muggle and Wizard war scaring the parents about their children's security– and with the most secure place of Europe closed for some investigation, the wizarding population went hysterics with the issue.

"Riddle," a timid voice said and the head of a kid appeared behind the door. "Mrs. Cole requests your presence in her office, now." 

That's new for sure, the woman was constantly trying to avoid him unless she needed a useful adult. And the kid looked like he was a second of crying, so choosing the obvious option he stood and directed to her office.

The first thing he felt was the smell and then the crush.

He knew that the old woman was a person that tended to drown her problems with whiskey but this time he knew it was different. If he had been stupid to not noticed it for the smell, the bottle that just hit the wall would have tell him pretty well. The room stinked with the beverage smell, the rosary beads strangling her hand, cutting the circulation; everything showed that she was out of her mind.

Hermione was sitting right in front of her, looking firmly to the desk where the woman was trying to drown herself.

"Close the door Tom Marvolo Riddle," her voice crawling in the air and Tom knew that something was absolutely fucked up. 

In all his year's in Wool's, Mrs. Cole had ever called him anything other than Tom or Riddle. She suddenly raised her head and looked him blankly in the eye -it was the first time that he felt something near to fear of her. Shivers running through his back.

 

"This Sunday Ms. Granger, you and I will go to church. Both of you will confess your sins, take the communion and make an appointment to get married to the next mass."

 

Marriage.

 

'What the fuck?'

 

"From now, Ms. Granger will be sleeping with me until the moment the both of you are united in sacred marriage. You will make her an honest woman, I know I have a part in all of these –after all I should have never allowed a young woman to sleep in the same chambers of a man– but I really have more faith in you." Her words clouded by the alcohol had a surprising clearance for him. "I will repair that mistake."

Tom just stared quietly.

In all his years in this orphanage, he had never been as shook as in that precise moment. The fury and madness building in his stomach along with the thought of converting her in his second…

 

No.

 

This was great.

She will be his, until death tears them apart.

Never.

Forever.

 

"Alright, we'll do as you say;but there's no point in her sleeping with you. She had been sleeping with me for a month unmarried. She will be my wife so there's no necessity in separing us now." It was out of discussion, his wife will continue to sleep with him. 

 

'His wife.'

 

That's when Hermione decided to look at him.

The idea of Mrs Cole becoming his second horcrux returning as fast as he noticed the blood in her lip and the red check.

 

 


 

 

Hermione was anxious, the 'London and North Eastern Railway' schedule looked to be taking its time to decide from which platform the train would part to York. 

 

She had awakened even earlier that day, leaving Tom's arms to enter in the kitchen where Mrs. Cole was preparing breakfast. 

That was the moment she needed to put into action her plans, starting with the simplest.

"I'm pregnant." The words were followed by a shocked face and then a slapp that threw her to the kitchen's floor. The tears rolling down her cheeks –she deserves an Oscar with this performance, really. "I-I..Tom… I don't know… The-We were sick and I keep- I keep being unconscious… My period is too late and that NEVER happened before… and he's the only one…"

 

'Piece of cake,' she thought.

 

Mrs. Cole was frozen in front of her, while Hermione decided to kneel on the floor to continue the act. She was perfectly aware that the older woman felt a little guilty and was ashamed of her mistreatment to her, and now she was implying that she had been raped by the roomate that she gave her; slapping her for something that was out of her control.

"Oh God, my child… I'm sorry. He- I never expected this from him…. He will make it up for you, I'll make sure. Don't worry, I'll make sure. He'll be responsible for his actions and the consequences. We shall pray, this child“

 

'Bullshit.'

 

Hermione thought while tasting the metallic in her tongue, but still nodded to Mrs. Cole words about the child being a blessing.

It didn't really matter, she just needed to make sure that Tom's stuck with her.

Keeping him under her control.

She had to see how the woman drank the life out of her while, waiting for Tom to arrive and give him the news.

Hermione also noticed that he wasn't annoyed with the idea of getting married or be a father but with something else.

She discovered it before the locomotive entered the platform.

 

"Don't ever let anyone touch you again. You will become my wife. I'm the only one that can make you bleed," Tom whispered to her ear behind her. "Am I clear?"

 

She only nodded, knowing that the machine would drown any words she said.

He kissed her, sucking the dry blood in her lower lip and grabbing her hand to get on the wagon.

"Perfect."

 

 


 

 

They had been three silent hours and a half in the wagon, Tom grasping her hand during the trip, both looking at the toddler that slept over the lady in front of them; when he stood up. York was almost four and a half hours from London by train, so this was obviously one of the middle stations; Hermione just followed him. Like the puppy he would like her to be until she got off the train and read the sign that indicated the name of the town.

 

Little Hangleton.

 

Her eyes directed like a gleam to his hands. There was no ring in any of his fingers.

As the realization entered her mind, her gaze raised to a certain hill, where an esplendid house stood.

'Son of…'

She didn't bring her wand, how would she explain the blood in her clothes –because if there was something that Hermione was sure about was that blood will be …spilled 

But Tom just pulled her, just as he took her from Mrs.Cole's office and walked into the village. 

The people looked. Some of them gap their mouths, others with confused expressions and some completely paralized by his image. There were only a few people that noticed the woman that walked next to Riddle.

Because that strange young man was a Riddle, nobody in Little Hangleton had a doubt. 

 

"Of who?""Maybe a cousin?""No, he's a copy of Sir Riddle""An illegitimate?""You mean bastard."

 

Hermione observed the man walking next to her, trying to find what was going on in his mind. 

'There are too many witnesses… Something is off, different for sure,' trying to remember what Harry had told her about Tom's visit to his family.

If they were going to kill the Riddles and Gaunts, it wasn't clever to show themselves like this. But Hermione was sure of one thing, no matter the timeline –Tom Riddle wasn't stupid. Maybe overconfident, but he always had a plan. 

She just needed to know it to assure that her own were primarily successful.

 

 


 

 

 

They return in silence but looking each other in the eyes. A golden ring with a black stone weighed in Hermione's finger. The Riddle Mansion deeds were light in Tom's pocket as well as the title of heir waited in his mansion for him to finish school –but Hermione had her consciousness calm, there was no blood in their hands this time. Only some Crucios, Imperios and Obliviates but nothing mortal that they need to clean.

 

//

 

The Gaunts were an easy task, entering the house with a simple parsel word –finding a drunk man in the kitchen, Tom just knocked him and took the ring that was in his little finger.

 

While he revised it –taking out his wand and starting to disenchanting the different curses that contained it– Hermione started looking around, paying attention to the house and the details. The golden portrait of an old man and the snake's carved in the wood floors and doors were the only reminders of better times for the house.

 

"Give me your hand," her fiance's voice resonated in the room, taking her ring finger while he adjusted it with the wand.

 

The Resurrection Stone.

The Second Horcrux.

 

She smiled at him, before turning to the pass out man on the floor, touching his forehead whispering "Obliviate"

'This was easy'

The only difficulty appeared when an older man crossed them while they were returning to the town. Screaming in what Hermione supposed was french and parseltongue. He looked out of his mind, throwing curses and spells –particularly to Tom.

 

"Crucio." 

That was it, the man convulsing over the grass for a few seconds and then the birds sang.

 

//

 

 

The Riddles were a different deal, shocked by his existence, the old woman was completely static over his image when she opened the door.

Tears filled her eyes while she invited them to the salon, explaining that her husband and son were in London –war taking them apart from there 

Then the interrogation.

Name, age, address –even his nationality– if he studies or works, where, what. How did he find them, what about before. The woman wanted to know everything about the young man who showed up at her door, the only weird gesture appearing when he named his mother –Merope Gaunt.

It was then that her eyes landed on Hermione, having listened quietly the whole conversation, she was prepared for any type of question or even aggression that the woman could throw at her.

 

"Hermione Granger, my fiance," Tom commented, paying special attention to his grandmother's reaction. "She's the reason why I'm here today, convinced me about how important Family Values are and that if we are gonna have a future together I couldn't avoid my past." He explained, the fake smile on his face growing as if he was the happiest man alive.

The old lady frowned a little bit at her presence, looking up and down –thinking that she was like the whore that corrupted his son.

And it was enough of the facade, a pity that her grandson could read minds.

 

"Imperio," his voice dropping the kindness in it. "It was getting boring anyway. Now, for what we came here."

 

 


 

 

"Would you prefer any date in particular?" Tom asked, his eyes moving slowly from the ring to her eyes, then her lips and over again. 

"Not really, maybe two weeks would be the best for preparations." Hermione answered calmly, even if her body was alert under the hunter's gaze –trying to appear like the prey that she was supposed to be. "I have no one to invite so I think it must be better for you to establish the day, so your acquaintances can attend."

 

"Well, but it must be soon, you must return to Hogwarts as my wife, Mea Dea."

 

Oh, she forgot about that part.

 

Well, not really, as if she could ever forget such an important detail. It's only that she focused her mind on the future wedding and birth that she ignored the next months in Hogwarts.

"Am I allowed to go?" Honestly, even if she would like to finish school in any timeline, it will be beneficial if she can stay outside of Hogwarts. Away from Dumbledore and future death eaters, preparing for the baby necessities and managing her new Mansion. "If I concur, it will only give me a month or two before giving birth…"

"Your only worry must be to not leave me," almost midnight and with only the light of the corridor on, his whispering came out as a threat while leaning over her. "Become my wife and give birth to a cute child, the rest is on me."

Hermione nodded and smiled, practising her role before letting her lips touch his.

 

'That's what I'll make you believe.'

 

 

 


 

 

Sir Thomas Riddle II

 invites to the Ceremony of Marriage of his son

Tom Marvolo Riddle

to 

Hermione Jean Granger

in York Minster, Deangate York

on Wednesday, February the third

Nineteen hundred and forty-three, 

at eleven o'clock a.m.

 

 

 

An answer is requested addressed to Lady Mary Riddle; Riddle Mansion, Little Hanglenton.

 

 

 

 

Notes:

Damn, this chapter took me a lot of time.

Honestly have already finished the story, its just that I'm not sure if I like it –pretty sure that I will constantly edit it.

Also I'm into new fandoms and new ships, so I'm spending my time reading fanfiction instead of writing, sorry. (Not sorry)

I'll try to bring the last chapter quickly but I make no promises and maybe is not what you want.

I'll also have some more ideas about this au, so maybe this will have a second part.
With the Riddles, the future deatheaters, the kid...
But next chapter is the end.

Series this work belongs to: