Actions

Work Header

An Unexpected Visitor

Summary:

Thorin and Bilbo are playing in Thorin's private office, something they've done countless times before. Though this time, someone comes in.

Notes:

I'm working on catching up since I'm behind and I hope to write and post again later tonight but I make no promises. Anyway, hope y'all enjoy this!

(See the end of the work for more notes.)

Work Text:

“Yes? Come in!”

 

‘Come in’?! Bilbo’s face, and sure enough his body, completely flushed as he heard the door open and footsteps come closer to the desk he was currently under. He’s been warming Thorin’s cock in his mouth for at least twenty minutes while the king has been working. That he has no problem with but now Thorin’s inviting someone into his private office while Bilbo is on his knees with his mouth full of cock?! 

 

“Have you finished looking over the report I gave you?”

 

Shit, it’s Dwalin! Now, it was time to really freak out considering Dwalin is one of the most perceptive people he’s ever met, short of Gandalf and a few elves. 

 

“Uh, I believe I did. Where is it? Ah, here it is. Yes, about the increase in orcs in the ‘wood and their bold moves to come closer to us and Dale.” Thorin brought his free hand down to place on Bilbo’s head, petting his curls as he took another look at the report. “Did you have any ideas as to what we should do and how to ensure the safety of our kingdom and Dale’s vulnerable state?”

 

“I was thinking about that, yes, and I believe-“ 

 

Bilbo stopped listening there as Thorin began tugging on his hair before smoothing it over, the dwarf breathing deeply as the actions caused Bilbo to take more of him in his mouth. “So, we should wait to see what they‘ll do next? Isn’t that a huge risk with Dale still rebuilding?”

 

“It is a risk, yes, but I still think it would be more strategic to wait. If they even think about attacking either of us, we can send out the goats before they get close but I do believe this is the right course of action.”

 

Thorin hummed, both out of pleasure and thought as Bilbo pressed his tongue against the underside of his cock. Tugging roughly at his hair as a warning, Thorin nodded, “Alright, that sounds good to me. I want to be updated as soon as something happens.”

 

“Yes, of course. I’ll be off now to check in with Balin. Good day.”

 

Bilbo calmed as he heard Dwalin leave and the door shut behind him. Thorin used the hand in his hair to pull Bilbo off of him, knowing he was about to get the talking to of a lifetime.

 

“Thorin Oakenshield, son of Thrain, son of Thror, King Under the-“

Notes:

Happy Halloween!!!

Series this work belongs to: