Actions

Work Header

Make A Mess Of Me

Summary:

Tony truly does have the best ideas. Sometimes they end up in a mess. This is one of those times.

Notes:

Yeah, this is late and I'm behind but life stuff came up. Anyway, I hope y'all enjoy this!

(See the end of the work for more notes.)

Work Text:

“I’m sorry… You brought us up here so we could do what?”

 

Tony sighed at the incredulous and, quite frankly, scandalized look Steve pointed at him. Alright, let’s try it slower this time.

 

“I want all of you,” Tony paused to motion to the other male Avengers, “to jerk yourselves off over me while,” He motions to Natasha this time, “Ms. Widow here pegs me into the mattress. Understand now, Captain Almost-As-Deaf-As-Clint?”

 

Steve’s mouth worked as a fish out of water would before Natasha demands, “I’m going to grab my strap and I want all of you completely naked and in position by time I get back.”

 

The boys in various stages of shock and excitement watched as she walked towards the elevator and got in. Once the doors closed, Clint began taking his shirt off with a, “You heard the woman. Strip. You won’t like what happens if we’re not ready when she gets back.”

 

Thor shrugs and takes his shirt off, smiling as he sees the others gawk at him, hearing Tony say, “There are times when I forget you are a whole ass god but now is not one of those times.”

 

Bruce pauses in nervously taking off his pants despite everyone having already seen him in various stages of nakedness, “You forget Thor’s a god? When?!”

 

“When he pouts when there are no more pop tarts anywhere in the tower. When he is furiously pressing buttons on the toaster when it won’t give him said pop tarts back. Basically anything he does that involves pop tarts,” Tony casually listing off, flashing a grin at Thor who very surprisingly blushed a little, though not at his completely naked self. “My, my, you can blush!”

 

“What are you talking about? I’ve seen Thor blush plenty of times,” Steve finally spoke again, raising an eyebrow at Tony, watching the man, the man, not his ass, walk over to the frankly huge bed. He cleared his throat and averted his gaze as Tony got onto said bed and laid down in the middle of it.

 

“Hm, interesting… I’ll have to keep an eye ou-” Tony narrowed his eyes at Steve then Thor, who was avoiding his gaze.

 

“Agent Romanoff wanted me to let you gentlemen know she is on her way back,” JARVIS announced.

 

Clint’s eyes just about flew out of his skull. “Wha-? So she gives all of us a warning but when it’s just me, I get the spanking of a lifetime when I have a mission the next day?!”

 

Tony chuckles as he motions for the now completely naked men to come to him. “Come on, hurry up!”

 

Collectively sighing, Clint, Steve, Bruce and Thor walk over to the bed and climb onto it. Tony’s breathing and heartbeat quickened as he looked to his left first, seeing Clint and Steve before looking to his right at Thor and Bruce. Just in time…

 

The boys looked back at the elevator as the doors opened, their jaws falling as Nat walked out and towards them, stopping to let them ogle her. She was wearing a lacy black bra, matching underwear and a sheer black knee-length robe that flowed perfectly around her. And, of course, who could miss or tear their eyes away from the shiny, red, thick, six-inch cock secured in the harness around her hips.

 

“You boys just gonna stare all day or are you gonna get to jacking off?” Natasha asked innocently, tilting her head as a coy smile pulled at her lips. That smile grew as the men, minus Tony, scrambled to finally touch themselves. “That’s more like it. Clint, bedside table, second drawer, give me the lube. Steve, Thor, since you’re closest, you’re gonna hold Tony’s legs open for me. Got it?”

 

“Yes, ma’am,” Steve said quietly as he, and Thor, each grabbed a leg and held it up and open, their other hands moving at different speeds over their respective dicks.

 

Natasha finally got onto the bed, right in front of Tony’s ass, taking the lube Clint held out for her. “Thanks, Clint. Good boys.” She paused to look right into Tony’s eyes before continuing, “Red, yellow, green system is in use here. Safeword?”

 

“Uh, ‘repulsor’? I dunno, just off the top of my head.” Tony grimaced, knowing that’s never going to not be used against him. The rest of them minus Natasha were already laughing.

 

“At least it wasn’t thermonuclear astrophysics,” Bruce muttered, bringing more laughs from Clint.

 

“Alright. Safeword: Repulsor. That and the traffic light system can be used at any moment and by any of you. If at any point any of you can’t talk, the nonverbal safeword is grabbing anyone’s thigh and tapping three times. Everyone understand?”

 

After getting an affirmative from everyone, Natasha squirts some of the lube onto her fingers before placing it on Tony’s belly for the rest of them to use. “Continue masturbating then, minus Tony of course.”

 

“Of cour- oh shit!” Tony mocked before moaning and closing his eyes as he felt a cold, slick finger press itself inside of him, immediately pressing on his prostate. “Fuck, you have better aim than Hawkeye.”

 

“She definitely does when she wants to,” Clint muttered, moaning as an unsuspected slicked hand wrapped itself around his cock, jacking him quickly twice before slowing down. “Damn, Cap, so that’s how we’re doing this?”

 

“That’s- oh… That’s good.” Steve smiled before groaning and looking at Clint with hooded eyes as they both started to jack each other simultaneously. 

 

Natasha looked at them with lust in her eyes before shifting her gaze to Tony’s pleasure-lax face and then to Thor and Bruce who decided to copy the pair across from them and jack each other off. Best hurry it up then , Natasha thought as she added another finger and began to scissor them, stretching Tony’s walls so he could safely take her wider-than-average cock. A smirk pulled at her lips as she heard Tony whine and try to push down onto her fingers with no success. “No, you stay right there. You move your hips again and we’ll leave you high and dry.”

 

Tony’s eyes widened before they slid closed again on a moan as he felt Natasha’s fingers rub across his sweet spot. “Yeah, yeah, got it. Ooh, do that again…”

 

Natasha twisted her fingers before rubbing across Tony’s prostate again as she added another finger, a smile forming on her face at the keen that came from the man. She took a few more moments to make sure she wouldn’t hurt Tony before pulling her fingers from him. Ignoring the whine, she grabbed the lube and began coating her strap with it. Once it was slick with a generous amount of lube, Natasha moved up to hover over Tony, placing the head of the fake cock at his back entrance. Looking up at and into Tony’s beautiful brown eyes, she tilted her head at him before asking, “Are you ready for this?”

 

“Most likely absolutely not but most definitely yes. Give it to me,” Tony smiled down at her before his mouth opened to let out the most beautiful moan as he felt Natasha unforgivingly pressing into him. After a couple moments, Tony nodded and gave her the go ahead. He watched anxiously as she pulled her hips back slowly before thrusting into him hard, watching a grin split her face as he cried out in pleasure. “ Fuck , your aim is gonna be the death of me.”

 

“Hell of a way to go though,” Clint added in, grunting and bucking his hips as Steve twisted his hand in the best way. “Shit, gettin’ close, ‘Tasha. Give it to ‘im good.”

 

“Clint, shu- oh shit …” Tony tries to snap but Natasha drives her hips into his on the next thrust, the head of the strap pressing against his sweet spot, causing him to squeeze his eyes shut and grab onto something, anything. That thing ended up being the thighs of Thor and Steve, gripping onto them tightly as he held on, feeling his orgasm rocketing towards him. “Nat, please. Touch me, oh fuck. Someone please!”

“No. You cum on my cock or not at all.” Natasha’s voice held no room for argument nor bargaining, giving a particular hard thrust to drive her point home if it for some reason hadn’t.

 

Tony’s whine got cut off by a loud moan at the hard thrust, wanting so desperately to buck his hips into Natasha’s to rub his cock against her belly but knowing she would indeed leave him there without an orgasm. Feeling a hand in his hair directing his head to the left, Tony let himself be directed wherever as he got closer and closer to his climax.

 

“Shit… Tony, I’m gonna cum on your face. Oh fuck , you ready?” Clint groaned, watching Tony nod and open his mouth, sticking his tongue out. The sight pushed him over the edge, shouting as he covered Tony’s face and Steve’s fist with his cum. 

 

Clint removed his hand from Tony’s hair, seeing through hooded eyelids as Bruce replaced it with his own hand, pulling Tony’s head to face him. Thor’s hand moved up and down once, twice before Bruce came on Tony’s already covered face with a growl before the man began breathing deeply to calm himself.

 

Steve’s hips bucked without rhythm into Clint’s grip before he came onto Tony’s belly, moaning and gripping Tony’s leg just shy of too tight. Looking up at Thor who had been loud but also uncharacteristically quiet, Steve saw the man needed just a little more to push him over the edge. He looked down, up at Thor and then down again to drag his finger through his own mess. Making eye contact with Thor, Steve brought his finger up to spread his own jizz across his bottom lip before sucking on it. The action served its intended purpose as Thor grunted a couple times before adding to the mess on Tony’s belly.

 

“Alright Tony, it’s your turn. Cum for me, now,” Natasha commanded as she looked at Tony’s cum-covered face. Tony, of course, had no choice but to obey and cried out as he finally came, adding to the mess that was... everywhere. Natasha continued to thrust into him before he whimpered at the oversensitivity, slowly pulling out of him. Undoing the straps on the harness and dropping it to the floor, Natasha looked up at all the boys before asking, “Since it’s my turn, who’s face am I sitting on?”

Notes:

Well, that's that. Please leave kudos and let me know what you thought about it in the comments! Happy Spoopy Season!!

Series this work belongs to: