Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Categories:
Fandoms:
Relationships:
Characters:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
336 Hours: A Comprehensive and Preeminent Reader-Insert Collection
Stats:
Published:
2021-09-25
Updated:
2021-12-01
Words:
51,491
Chapters:
12/?
Comments:
27
Kudos:
309
Bookmarks:
103
Hits:
20,652

"I Fell For You" Is A Weird Title

Chapter 12: Kentucky Fried Chicken

Chapter Text

^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^
Koneko's POV
^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^

Raynare-sensei was an anomaly. Everyone close to her knows that. Or, rather, the most human out of all of us, and you could see the irony there. Of course, that is when we follow the philosophy of Humans being the greatest hypocrites there is, always contradicting themselves and being more sinful than creatures of sins themselves and whatnot. Honestly, I don't follow said philosophy, but I could see how some level of it is right. Nobody is perfect, not even Him, and humans would be far, far from His level of "perfection", if you would call it that. Anyway, to put it simply, humans were hypocrites to the maximum level and Raynare was just that, a big 'ol ball of contradictions and hypocrisy.

Of course, that's an exaggeration, but you get my point. And, with this point I mentioned, it's what made her that kind of "normal" in a twisted sense. That is also why I like her just the way she is. I know that Raynare-sensei has her problems, I could sense it, really. In the past, I wouldn't even begin to realize how...dark Raynare-sensei's aura had been, in a depressed way, but with her forc- aggressively guiding me to accept my Nekoshou side and use Senjutsu, I could now see through her millions of masks. Though, I don't exactly see through her masks, and just more off "see" her emotions.

Fortunately enough, it seems that her depressed aura had started to slowly fade away. It's still there, but not as pronounced as before. Honestly, I wanted to confront her about this matter, but...I was too scared to do it because I didn't know exactly how she would react to it. She had many masks to cover up her "real self", but all of them had a level of truth in them, and I did not want to face her true anger.

It is irrational, I know, but fear makes us do illogical things, such as this one. Hopefully, all my cuddles would help her heal whatever it was that made her so sad.


^*^*^*^*^*^*^
Kiba's POV
^*^*^*^*^*^*^

Raynare-sensei was, forgive my language, a hardass. But she's a badass, nonetheless. She wasn't much of a swordswoman, but her experience had filled in the gaps and her initial strength and speed was more than enough to beat me in a duel. And I call it a duel instead of a sparring match because of how real it was, with how merciless she had been in it. Actually, looking at it now, it was more of a fight rather than a duel. Yeah, let's just call it a fight.

Anyway, as brutal as she is when we fight, she was still a rather good teacher. Not in swordsmanship mind you, but in "Not getting yourself killed.". "What was the point in swinging your sword when you could get killed before you could even get a peep out of yer pretty boy mouth.", she said. Afterwards, the brutal fights commenced and I didn't even last a minute every time. It was only due to sheer dedication and, later on, receiving healing from Raynare-sensei's ward, an Asia Argento and a current 2nd year student here in Kuoh Academy.

And, I do have to admit, I do like the results.

^*^*^*^*^*^*^
Rias's POV
^*^*^*^*^*^*^

It felt like months had passed when Raynare had come into our lives, but, in fact, Raynare had been with us for just about a month now. However, in this whole month, after her initial shyness and seemingly weak will, I had learned so much of the now more confident, aggressive, and very capable, also very dashing, Fallen Angel. It was a surprising change, but a welcome one nonetheless (even if Raynare's masks/personalities were a complete set of mixed up switches.). And she was still there, the meek little Raynare. Being just close to her wouldn't allow you to see the cracks in her masks, but I pride myself in my own ability to see through people's facades (Raynare had chewed me out when said ability fell short on my own little family's own inner turmoils.). Raynare was a big girl, so she could sort out her own problems, but she definitely needed something to cheer her up, which is something we could provide.

Raynare absolutely adored Koneko, to the point where the little girl had let a soft "Onee-chan" slip from her lips from all the doting she received from the ravenette (after training of course.). Akeno's smiles becoming more genuine had greatly allowed her and Raynare to bond more with each other. Gasper and Raynare had their gaming sessions. And Raynare finds amusement in "corrupting" our little knight.

As for me, well, we had our own time set out, which was baking, surprisingly. I never had thought of baking myself, but after Raynare constantly making food appear out of nowhere, I had, then, gotten the urge to bake, which Raynare and I bonded over since she didn't want to always rely on her ability to summon food.


^*^*^*^*^*^*^
Raynare's POV
^*^*^*^*^*^*^

Earlier in the morning, Rias had finally said she was going to recruit Issei. Good on her, really. Sadly (not. I had my fill -ew- of Issei's shenanigans and I plan to not have more of it.), I could not be with them in their meeting because I already had one set up prior to this...Okay, honestly, I just wanted a reason to not deal with Issei at the moment. He's a good kid, he's a protagonist for a reason, but I simply can't bear to be in his presence while he ogles at Rias's and the rests' bodies. Of course, I could easily stop him from doing so with a few scathing words and a possible beating, but the kid didn't deserve that. And I sure as hell am confident that I wouldn't be able to control myself from doing so because I was currently dealing with some things, which was why I originally had a meeting set up before this, but it was in the RWBY Dungeon/World so it wasn't really needed for me to skip Issei's "initiation". And I definitely don't want to deal with Issei's pervertedness after I finish my meeting, because I might not be...tame enough after this.

Anyway...[You have until 5:57 PM tomorrow before you get sent back.] Hearing Elira's voice calmed me a bit, it always does, honestly. But it wasn't enough to completely help me with my predicament.


^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^
Blake's POV
^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^

"Catch!" That was Nora's voice calling out to her partner, Ren, as she threw the wrapped up hamburger to the tall boy. "Mm." Was his simple response, but it didn't deter the ever exuberant energy in the form of one Nora Valkyrie. To this day, I question whether the two were in a relationship, or if Ren was gay, or they just had this connection that only they share. I honestly didn't have the energy to find out.

Currently, we were out of Beacon, just all of us two teams, RWBY and JNPR, eating out. Honestly, I could have used this time to do a much more extensive search on the White Fang's current activities, but I had taken Raynare's many advices to heart and just decided to...relax. Honestly, most of Raynare's advice to me had been related to relaxing, but I honestly can't blame her for that, not after when I had pushed away my friends because of my search for answers.

Fortunately, Raynare didn't take shit from no one and had spanked me like a girl who refused to listen to her mother (it would and could have sounded kinky, but emotions were high at the time.). Afterwards, once Raynare had taken away my rather self-harming obsession, she had confiscated all of my findings and had promptly sent it to the authorities, and had treated me with a well deserved dressing down (again, it sounded kinky, but it wasn't, sadly.). It was then that Raynare had quickly chaged her tone and had gone from some Military Sergeant or something to a mother listening to her child. There were some tears from me, a bit of slapping that was blocked by Raynare, but a progress was made in the end.

My life with my parents were a good one, with them raising me like how parents usually did. However, my time in the White Fang in Adam's control had been...detrimental to my mental health. The constant fights, the deaths, the killings, the cruelty...it scarred me. Then, there was Adam's machinations and manipulation. Honestly, they were matters that I had thought I had left behind, but in reality, they were simply...just hidden deep within my mind. Thankfully enough, Raynare had been there to help me deal with it, and eventually, my team had found out about this too from Raynare and they had stuck by me with that.

And, it was because of that that I, well, fell in love with the Ravenette. Sadly, it seems that my love was like that of a side-character's in the many of novels I have read. Unrequited love.

Coco and Raynare were in a happy relationship with one another, and I can't bear to follow the footsteps of some of the more domineering characters in my novels and break them apart from one another. They didn't deserve that, especially not Raynare.

Though, there had been a time when I had thought of a three-way relationship. But that was simply the perverted part of my mind speaking up. Actual three-way relationships didn't exist outside of fantasies and imagination. I mean, open relationships existed, but an actual three-way relationship? That's a different matter entirely.

Still, I was an imaginative person, so my fantasies were easily filled with Raynare's hot, naked, sumptuous body, easly shaped from my memories of our first meeting. However, it seems that my fantasies leek out sometimes because I would, at times, feel like Yang, Coco and Raynare were having an actual romantic relationship with each other. I must really be getting desperate if that's happening, because, why Yang of all people? She's hot and all, but she's not exactly my type. I mean, she is a bit my type, but not too much.

And, as I bit into my burger, I caught Ruby staring rather, dazedly at a certain direction. Curious, I followed her gaze and found out she was watching Yang leave the restaurant. "Why is Yang leaving?" Was the question I immediately asked.

Raising her white eyebrow like the prim and proper heiress she was (I honestly want to see if the carpet matched the drapes.), Weiss answered. "Did you not hear? Yang went out to get her "precious" Bumblebee from the mechanic."

Okay, it seems that I was too absorbed in my thoughts there for the moment. If I wasn't, I would have pointed out that no one touches Bumblebee, not even professionals. "No one other than Yang can touch her bike. No one." So I decided to say it now. It seemed kind of suspicious really, and Yang's currently disappearing form did not help since she was actually was looking shifty. Luckily, it wasn't only me who saw that.

"Yeah! She even punched me just for grazing the thing before!" An indignant cry came from Nora, which was soon followed by a more excited tone. "Ooh~! You know what, Yang's been acting pretty suspicious lately! You guys feel it to, yeah?" A chorus of "Yeah"s and other variations went around the group, and I was sure I knew where this was going. Nora just had that predictable train of thought.

"You guys feel it to, then? Well, I feel like Yang's keepin' a big secret! And as her friends, I feel like it is upon our duty, as Yang's greatest friends, to find out what her secret is." Normally, I would be one of the people to tell Nora to put her foot down from the table and discourage her from doing what she was planning on doing, but after what happened with me keeping my own secrets from my friends, I felt like I needed to find out Yang's secret, in case it was dangerous.

There had been some disagreements, but since I myself was invested in helping out my friend face something possibly dangerous and with them knowing what and how I dealt with secrets in the past, it was decided that the boys would clean up and pay for our mess and go back to Beacon in case Yang went back there and make alibis for us, while we girls would follow Yang.

Though, it was a curious thing when Ruby had been adamant with not following Yang, but we eventually changed her mind.


^*^*^*^*^*^
Coco's POV
^*^*^*^*^*^

Earlier in the morning, I received a text from Raynare, and I wasn't happy. Of course, Raynare didn't say anything bad, rather, the content of the text were simple and short, but it was enough to let me know that Raynare was having one of those days where she was simply...depressed and vulnerable.

After that fateful day Raynare admitted about her past, she had been rather open to me. And it was because of this that I found out that, at random, she would be hit with a wave of depression. At that state, she was rather vulnerable to many things, especially to her own demons, as a person suffering from depression would normally face. Sadly, Raynare had many demons and many of them are rather...powerful. Powerful enough to make Raynare simply...stop functioning for a time before she pulls herself out of there.

However, when I found out about it, I immediately had a talk with her about it and, fortunately enough, found out it was a rather rare occurrence, but unfortunately enough, it still happened. It was at those times where she needed me the most, and now, with the addition of Yang to our lovely relationship, she now has two women who loves her to help her deal with her demons.

And, currently, all three of us were simply hugging one another as we watched the sun set. It was romantic really, and I'm just glad it was helping Raynare out of her depression, if her nuzzling was any indication.

"I like this." Yang, the ever loud, fiery woman, broke the silence as she softly remarked.

Hugging her tighter, I whispered out, "Me, too."

Then, it was a surprise when Raynare suddenly cut in and said, "Let’s have more dates like this."

This wasn't a date, but it sure as hell felt like one now.

^*^*^*^*^*^
Weiss's POV
^*^*^*^*^*^

As surprising and scandalous as the sight of Yang, Coco and Raynare kissing each other was, I felt like we were intruding into something we weren't meant to see. Of course, it was something not normal, but the sheer raw romance in the air just made it so that it was clear this was a lovely evening for the three, and was especially a private moment. And, as much as I, admittedly, wanted to see more of said scandalous activity to continue, so that I could have more evidence to berate the three with later, I was rational enough to decided to give them their privacy.

Sadly, however, it seems that my friends weren't of the same mind. Pyrrha was watching with scandalized interest, Nora with excited and barely contained glee way of interest, Blake with obvious horny interest, and Ruby....surprisingly, unlike the disgusted interest of seeing your older sibling make out interest was watching on with...longing.

I sighed at that. It was clear that our young leader was taken with the ravenette, but the age difference and her current relationship with Coco were wall that weren't meant to be scaled or broken. Especially not broken.

I had, however, half the mind to pull them all by the ear, when moaning had suddenly filled my ears. With a rather robotical twitch, I moved my gaze from Ruby to the three women hidden in the greenery that were now naked. And all I could do was stay frozen, unable to comprehend the naked bodies that were grinding with one another.


^*^*^*^*^*^
Pyrrha's POV
^*^*^*^*^*^

This. This was unexpected. Yang keeping a big secret from us? Somewhat unexpected. Yang managing to be somewhat stealthy? A bit unexpected, considering she was usually brash and loud. Yang, Raynare and Coco having a secret rendezvous of some kind? Definitely unexpected. This? This?! Them suddenly having public sex!? That was definitely unexpected!?

It was so unexpected that I had been frozen for a good minute, before I had been unfrozen and had recieved the biggest sjock of my life up to date. In front of me, in the fairly secluded place atop the cliff facing the sun set, were Yang, Coco and Raynare making sensual, passionate, love with one another.

I could have quitly pulled back and went back to Beacon while hiding my embarrassment and forgetting all this. But no, my teenage mind and seeing my first ever sexual intercourse between women, and quite possibly, going gay, stopped me from doing so caused me to simply...watch this rather magical moment happen.

However, my body was having a mind of its own, because no sooner did I find out that my fingers were now deep within my quim as I watched and listened to the three women's moaning and registered just that, ignoring how my friends were now effectively doing the same as I was.

^*^*^*^*^*^
Elira's POV
^*^*^*^*^*^

As I sat on my bed, four fingers deep inside my womanhood, I moaned and groaned in the safety of my "room". I will never admit this to Raynare, but damn it, eons of just existing and doing this and that had caused me a lot of pent up stress, which led me to my current situation, watching Raynare get lovingly fucked in 3rd Person POV in my large holographic T.V. And on smaller monitors were of five of the female RWBY main characters having their own moment in their voyeurism.

Honestly, I can't wait for the day Raynare can finally do all those thoughts she has had about me. She really doesn't realize just how deep I was in her mind, meaning she can't keep away the thoughts she has had about me when she inevitably gives me a physical body.

Friede, the things I want her to do to me. Raynare's such a kinky bitch and I want her to do so many kinky shit to me.


^*^*^*^*^*^*^
Raynare's POV
^*^*^*^*^*^*^

As I laid there, in between Yang and Coco, I can't help but smile in utter content. I'm happy. Really, really happy. And I sure as hell will keep myself that way, for them. As for now, a barrier to keep people away should do fine.

{Word count: 3,230}