Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Characters:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Stats:
Published:
2021-07-27
Words:
741
Chapters:
1/1
Comments:
1
Kudos:
30
Bookmarks:
3
Hits:
869

My Side of the Story

Summary:

Arianna is the niece of Dr. Frankenstein and is forced to live with Count Dracula in his castle after she witnesses the Count murder her uncle. It's her story about what happens during and after the events of the movie.

Work Text:

* Sadly I own nothing, except my character.

My Side of the Story
(A Van Helsing FanFiction Story)

I’m Arianna, Dr. Frankenstein’s niece and I live in castle Dracula and this is my side of the story Van Helsing and how my life went starting in Transylvania in 1887.

Hearing a strange noise out side, I put the book down I was reading and walk over to the window, to see what the noise is. Staring in surprise I wonder what an angry mob is doing here. Suddenly fearing for my uncle I run down the steps from my room in the tower. Running through the castle I paused out side the room my uncle was in to catch my breath. Glancing at the door I noticed it wasn’t closed all the way and I was just in time to hear the count say “A pity your moment of triumph is being spoiled over a little thing like grave robbery.” Looking through crack the door I see the count looking out the window. Figuring that my uncle was safe I decided to go to the nearest window to watch the mob.

Watching the mob it dawned on me that the count had said “your moment of triumph.” Had my uncle succeeded in bringing his creation to life? Excited, I ran back to the laboratory room. Right as I was about to enter the room I heard the count say “you can’t kill me Victor, I’m already dead.” Peaking through the door I saw my uncle standing next to the fire place with a sword through the count! Gasping in surprise I see the count glance over in my direction, panicking I run down the hall to the window an sit on the floor with my head resting on my knees, while thinking how could he do that? How could my uncle kill the count? It doesn’t make sense the count let him use the castle to do his work so why would he kill him? Wait why did the count say that he was dead? He couldn’t be dead…can he? If he was wouldn’t he be a vampire or something?

Going back to partly closed door of the lab room I see the monster through something at the count and the count fly backwards into the fire place, the monster pick up my dead uncle and run out of the room…wait a minute DEAD! What’s going on? How is my uncle dead and the count still alive? Shouldn’t the count be dead? Looking back into the room I see the count walk out of the fire place and glance again in my direction. How is it possible that he knows I’m here? More importantly what is he and how is he not dead? Turning to look directly at me he said “I like you Arianna, more so then your uncle and if I were you I would run and hide and hope I never find you, which I will, and I will kill for making me chase after you so I would suggest staying and living in the castle and keeping out of my way.”

The obvious answer would be running, but like he said he would find me, so that only leaves one other option staying. “Are you running or staying?” a voice said from behind me. Turning around so fast I would have fallen if the count hadn’t cough me. “Thank you” I whispered staring at him. Remember that the count didn’t like to have to repeat things I asked him “if I leave you’ll hunt me down and find me, wont you?”
“Yes,” he said smiling from what I guess had to be the obviousness of the question because he had just said that. Glancing up at him before staring back at the ground again I said “I would like to stay please.”
“Do you think that by staying I won’t kill you?” Dracula said fiercely.
Staring at him I said “I think you’re going to do what ever you want, no matter what I choose.”
“You think, or you know I’m going to do what I want?”
“I know” I whispered looking back down at my feet again. Suddenly there was a hand making me look into his eyes and I start swimming in darkness. The last thing I hear is someone saying “chain her to the wall and lock the door.” Then everything went black.