Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Characters:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Series:
Part 7 of 31 May Days, Pt.2
Stats:
Published:
2021-05-09
Words:
200
Chapters:
1/1
Hits:
10

Gaming Buddy

Summary:

Lucia finds herself as a gaming replacement after chasing her brother out to do his homework.

Work Text:

"No way! Block block block BLOCK!!!"

Arthur frantically smashed the buttons on his controller as his avatar on the screen was getting brutally beaten. Neo grinned deviously as he tapped in the combination for his ultimate finishing move.

"Ahhh... not again!" Arthur about threw down his controller.

Lucia had just walked into the room as her brother shouted in defeat. "Arthur, you should really do your homework."

"In a minute..." Arthur picked up his controller again.

Lucia yanked it away. "Or I'm telling Mom."

"Muu..." Arthur pouted, dragging his feet to his room.

"And you..." her attention was now on Neo. "Shouldn't you be working?"

"I'm off duty~" he beamed.

She sighed. "My life is kinda at stake here..."

"I know. Don't think I'm taking this lightly. I would be the last to do that." he held up a controller. "Since you chased away my gaming buddy, care for a few rounds?"

"I---"

Neo already selected a character for her and the game started.

"Hey!"

"X, y, y, and...!"

"Shoot!" Lucia started frantically smashing buttons (even though she didn't know what they did).

In the end, Neo sat with wide eyes and gaping mouth at the fact he just lost.

Series this work belongs to: