Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warnings:
Category:
Fandoms:
Relationships:
Characters:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Series:
Part 1 of Broken Minds, Bruised Scales, Warm Hearts , Part 1 of Scales of Ash and Rime , Part 1 of Broken Raptors Series
Stats:
Published:
2020-07-31
Updated:
2022-09-13
Words:
68,351
Chapters:
24/?
Comments:
134
Kudos:
181
Bookmarks:
24
Hits:
8,431

Broken Raptors

Chapter Text

Hello, everyone!

First I would like to apologize for not updating Broken Raptors as often as I should.

I would also like to thank everyone for the support of this work and the love I've seen for the characters.

I truly appreciate it, and seeing people put such thought into my work is touching.

I have a lot planned for the work yet, but they are quite large plots, which I struggle to find time to write.

So I have been spending less time on Broken Raptors and more on its sequels and AUs.

This is because the lesser works are more fun for me to write, and i can write them at my leisure without worrying too much on plot.

I will eventually update Broken Raptors—I'm just not sure when.

To make things less confusing, I have made a list of sequels and AUs.

Sequels:

Beautifully BrokenBeautifully Broken is post Broken Raptors. It focuses upon the Indoraptor and E raising there young. I plan to update the work soon. Because I need cute things.

Scales of Ash and RimePost Broken Raptors focusing on Blue's trauma as she and Storm make their way up north into more wintered terrain. Never really look at it.

AUs:

InstinctsAn AU of Broken Raptors where the Indoraptor becomes alpha of the Broken Raptors pack. A collection of loosely tied one shots around complex social drama because raptors. Currently updating.

Losing Him Was Red, Loving Her Was BlueAn AU of Broken Raptor's last chapter where the Indoraptor dies from his wounds. E struggles to function and cope in her grief, and finds companionship in Blue. Will update soon.

Others:

Courageous and GentleA more realistic approach to E's terminal illness as she lives in Jurassic World. Owen's soft spot is touched, leading him to advocate for her health, and her life, despite the animal slowly dying. Slowly, slowly working on next chapter.

That's all for the breakdown of the works.

I do want to update Broken Raptors, but for now, my motivation is to work on either Beautifully Broken or Instincts.

Thank you once again for supporting this work and any off shoots.

It's humbling.

:)