Actions

Work Header

Zack and mime bomb go to white castle

Summary:

So this takes place in another universe during the lucky cat caper episode where instead of carman finding mime bomb it's zack and ivy.
In addition when they craves the most after seeing a TV advertisement, is a trip to White Castle. So from here, follows a journey for the burgers they require. On their way they will encounter many obstacles including a raccoon, a racist officer, and a horny Neil Patrick Harris.

Chapter 1: How it started

Chapter Text

Somewhere in a alleyway.
Zack "Are you sure carmen just wanted us to wait here?"
Ivy "Yes she said to wait here incase the enemy walks by."
Zack "Hey isn't that the guy where suppose to be looking for?"
Zach points at a mime. Ivy looks down at her phone.
Ivy "Ya it is."
Zack "Ok on three, one...two...three."
Zack jumps out of the alleyway and from behind puts a cloth with cloraform up to his mouth and drags him back into the alleyway, ivy grabs his hands from the front holding him still. It's a couple minutes before he calms down and then a bit longer before he passes out and then they drag him a little farther into the alleyway to put him into the trunk of their car and drive to their hotel.

When they get to the hotel and somehow get him up to their room with out anyone noticing they dump him on the bed.
Zack "So what do we do now?"
Ivy "I think we should check him for wires."
Zack walks over and starts to pat him down.
Zach "I feel something."
Zack lifts up his shirt only to find some beef jerky.
Zack starts to pat him down farther and notices something plastic sticking out of his pants.
Zack "Hm what's this?"
Zack pulls down his pants down a bit and sees a bag of weed.
Zack "Hey ivy look at this."
He grabs the bag and shows it to ivy.
Ivy "What the heck?"
Zack then pulls his pants the rest of the way down, he looks through his pockets and pulls out the stamp and passes it to ivy.
Zack "Well it doesn't look like he has anything else on him."
Ivy "We should tie him up before he wakes up."
Ivy goes into her bag and grabs out four pairs of handcuffs and starts to cuff him to the bed frame.

After a while mime bomb starts to wakes up, zach notices and gets on top of him.
Zack "Ok mime tell us what you know!"
Suddenly carmen walks through the door.
Carmen "Hey guys I'm, WHAT THE HECK!"
Ivy "Carmen we can explain."
Mime bomb "(all right weasley twins I can work with this.)"
Mime bomb leans up and kisses zack, he immediately jumps off of him and backs up.
Zack "DUDE WHAT THE HECK!"
Carmen "Ok ivy what's going on?"
Ivy "Well you told us to wait in the alleyway and if we see him jump him."
Carmen "Ok and why isn't he wearing a shirt or pants?"
Ivy "Well we thought it would be a good idea to check him for wires and we found some beef jerky and a bag of weed on him."
Carmen "Weed?"
Ivy "Ya we found it under his pants which is why there off."
Carmen "Mhh ok, that doesn't explain..."
Ivy "We also found the stamp."
Carmen "Ok good let's go return it to the charity, Ivy you come with me just in case we get jumped Zack you stay and watch him."
Zack "But...but..."
Carmen grabs ivy's hand as she throws the keys to the handcuffs at zack.
Carmen "be back soon"
Zack "Man."
Zack sits down on the couch and turns on the t.v. and starts to channel surf.