Actions

Work Header

Touch

Summary:

The physical contact of another was one Roberta never associated with pleasure.

Notes:

I wrote this a while back. Vague sex, but still sex, I guess. I originally wrote this because I realized every physical contact situation Rexy had was bad. So this was made.

I guess Dynasties may eventually have mating scenes--but I'm not sure if I'd include them.

(See the end of the work for more notes.)

Chapter Text

The physical contact of another was one Roberta never associated with pleasure.

Food was pleasure.

Water was pleasure.

Sleep was pleasure.

Things often devoid of contact with another. And when physical contact was made, more often than not, it just brought pain.

Pain by teeth.

Pain by claw.

Pain by flesh.

Roberta wasn't used to the touch of another that didn't bring pain.

She wasn't used to being bred. Not used to Sorna's apex predator mounting upon her, his weight pressing her into the soft and heated sands below their forms. Not used to the gliding of his scales upon hers, the heaving of his body crashing against her raised hips, muscular legs splayed to submit to his dominance.

Roberta found herself being pressed ever forward with the force of the Bull's dancing hips, her crushing maw agape as grunts and swift pants escaped her. Her tongue limply lolled between her jaws, amber eyes glazed in an instinctive fervor of lust. Her tiny, yet muscular arms twitched and grasped at the sand, desperate for something to hold.

Wave after wave of pleasure brought fire to her core and sent a jolt up her spine as the Spinosaurus rolled his hips into her own. The Bull's breath was deep and ragged in his arduous labor, his grunts strained between hitches of breath, the sound of flesh upon flesh seeming to dilute the lopping of waves upon the shoreline.

The Bull's emerald eyes looked upon Nublar's Queen, the shimmering of her tan scales almost seeming to give off a golden hue in the rays of the sun, her eyes now screwed tightly shut to fully submit to the act of their copulation. The claws of the Spinosaurus ran along her brown hide, taloned fingers grasping upon her and breath hitching every time he fully indulged himself within her.

The Bull wasn't used to such pleasure.

Neither was Roberta.

He wasn't used to feeling such an inviting warmth.

She wasn't used to feeling the type of fullness, almost completeness, that the Bull was giving her.

She never realized how much her core craved him.

Yearned for him.

Ached for him.

She didn't realize how much she wanted his heartbeat inside of her.

Roberta's amber eyes opened upon feeling even more of the Spinosaur's weight upon her, his muscular arms now placed upon both sides of her robust form, claws digging into the sands. The aggressive and arduous heaving of his body, grinding and dancing against hers, slowed. His movements began to soften, and become more gentle in their union.

The female Tyrannosaurus felt the larger predator's chest expand against her back, the male sucking in air. The dancing of their bodies created heat akin to a fire, or at least, that was how Roberta felt, but it was a feeling the female ignored as her own hips began to gently buck against the Bull's, joining him in their breeding.

She felt the male tremble and shiver above her, a soft purr ringing from the Bull's scaled throat. Craning his neck, Sorna's Spinosaurus pressed his snout against the Queen's scars, serpentine tongue gliding over the old wounds, nuzzling and nipping upon her tarnished scales. It was an action that caused the female to groan underneath him, a soft rumble erupting from her throat, body shaking at the sensation.

The Bull shifted his neck so that his snout brushed against Roberta's own, gaping maws brushing together, hot breathes intermingling whilst they breathed as one.

As the waves of the sea rolled into the warm sands of Nublar, the pair moved as one.

Breathed as one.

And ended as one.

Muscles lax and bodies spent, the Bull did not bother to dismount himself from the Queen, sucking in the oceanside air in greedy breathes. Rather, the Spinosaur's arms fell slack, and the male rested himself upon Roberta, a low purr escaping him.

The female Tyrannosaur breathed in large puffs of air, her muscluar legs trembling, and finally giving out, causing the predator above her to grunt.

This type of physical sensation was so strange to her.

She was tired. More tired than she ever had been. So tired she could not feel her legs. She couldn't feel his heartbeat anymore, but she could feel the heated and viscous reminants of him within her core. It was such a bizzare feeling. But the strangest of all was the simple warmth of his larger form above her.

Roberta may not have been used to physical pleasures, but she could certainly try.

A low rumble escaped from her throat as she felt the male lazily nuzzle against her robust snout, the Bull's neck craning.

Yes, she could certainly try.

Because now she knew not all things that saught to touch her scales, were touching to harm.

Chapter 2

Notes:

I had this idea in my head for a while.

I headcanon Rexy and Mr. Spino sometimes bully each other during courtship/breeding to see who is dominant.

Chapter Text

Roberta grunted as her body slammed into a tree, aged wood snapping under the weight of her body. She felt the claws of Sorna's Spinosaurus grip upon her flank, his arms powerful and tense as he attempted to mount her.

The Bull's attempts-however aggressive with instinctive fervor-were too much for Nublar's Queen.

His weight upon her caused Roberta to fall upon her side-and her suitor joined her in the tumble.

The ground quaked as King and Queen fell, trees snapping and panicked birds taking flight.

The air was knocked out of Roberta's lungs, and her crushing jaws snapped shut in an echoing crack in vexation. She felt the Spinosaurus' arms snake around her form, clawed fingers gripping her scales.

A crocodilian hiss escaped the Bull, emerald eyes rimmed red, saliva welling and frothing between his jaws. An arousal raged and throbbed between his legs, heated and potent.

Roberta was fighting him. The Bull could feel her powerful and bulky form struggle to break free of his grip, and rise. But the male was determined to simply not let go.

The Bull's jaws snapped, and Roberta bellowed in irritation, smaller, yet muscular arms struggling to grip onto the earth. Her head shook, her legs kicked and her tail trashed.

Yet she could still feel the Spinosaurus upon her back, arms gripping her tightly. He nipped upon her, shifting his hips in his attempts to breed his Queen.

Roberta snapped once more, neck craning and great legs moving in an attempt to rise. Another low roar in vexation escaped the Queen.

However, Roberta found that her roar became lodged in her throat, and her breath stilled as she felt a forceful piercing of her core, powerful legs tensing. She grunted as she felt her body being filled and spread, the heated pumping of his heart reigning within her.

The Bull released a breath of pleasure, hips bucking forward-again-again-and yet again, until he was fully sheathed into her heat.

Roberta groaned, belly swelling upon fully accepting her mate.

Her leg twitched, yet instinctively rose to submit.

A low rumble escaped Nublar's Queen as she felt the volcanic pulsing and throbbing deep within her core. She felt her King's fingers twitch and grasp along her scales, his breath hitching in his throat.

His hips bucked forward in a powerful roll, Roberta grunting as her body was rocked along the disturbed earth.

Her toes splayed and curled, back arching and tensing against the belly of her mate as the Bull began to shift his hips, and retract himself.

Roberta's chest heaved, neck twisting and crushing jaws agape to expel heated breath. Her amber eyes attempted to look upon her mate, though found that difficult. Rather, the Queen's thick neck bent downwards, circular pupils dilating in arousal as she saw the potent girth of her mate's heated sex splaying the soft flesh between her legs almost from thigh to thick and powerful thigh.

The Rex's golden eyes were locked upon the sight before her-however limited her sight by age.

The Spinosaurus gave a pleased hiss, and his hips rolled in a forceful buck.

Roberta released a strained grunt, followed by a low, soft bellow from her throat as she felt his girth once more claim her insides and heat her belly. Her eyes screwed shut, legs tensing and toes curling. Her small arms attempted to halt her body from bucking forward along the ground with his thrust.

That was one thing Roberta knew about her mate.

He was as feral and aggressive in battle as he was in breeding.

While his thrusts were not swift, they were slow and powerful.

Roberta once more felt her mate's heartbeat begin to move from her heat.

A quiet, almost sullen grumble shook from her throat upon feeling empty, and cold.

She felt the Bull's crocodilian jaws lightly nip and bite at her scared hide, felt his breath dance in heated puffs upon her battle weary skin.

The Queen shivered as his tongue glided along her skin, leaving a trail of glittering saliva in his wake.

Yes.

Her mate could be fierce, but he could also be gentle.

His taloned fingers gripped her hide harder, muscles tensing.

And then a sudden, feral and forceful ram of his hips into hers.

Roberta's eyes went wide, and her crushing jaws opened to unleash a bellow.

Her roar, however, became rippled and began to waver as another thrust rocked and pushed her body along the ground.

Then another.

Then another.

Then another.

The Bull's hips rolled in swift, relentless succession, flesh cracking against flesh, feminine fluid and his own coating their sexes and thighs in their joined union.

Roberta's jaws were agape in a silent roar, her body rocking to and fro to the motion of the male's gluttonous hips.

Her bulky head hit the ground, eyes screwed tight and breath ragged. The Queen was brushing her head against the roots of a tree they disturbed and uprooted in their previous pushing around.

But she did not care.

The only thing she felt was the fire between her thighs.

The building pleasure.

The rising pulses of her body coming to life.

Her own hips attempted to move and slam into his, greedy and hungry to keep him inside her.

The Queen's bellow echoed with new found strength as pleasure erupted from within, her body clamping upon her mate almost with enough force to match her jaws.

The Spinosaurus' breath hitched in his throat, and his maw opened, yet no sound came out. He felt her fluids spray and soak his thighs. He felt her body milk and massage his sex.

She was milking him with such fervor-their union almost became painful as he became locked between her thighs, his hips stilling.

His sex swelled and pulsed to her eager urging for him to release, saliva welling from his jaws as he fought against her body's begging.

It was a battle the Bull could not win.

A weak, strained hiss riveted from his throat, and his seed sprayed forth in volcanic rage, sex pulsing and swelling.

Twice.

Thrice.

Roberta grunted, and grumbled lowly upon feeling his heat flood her core, excess seeping between her thighs and rolling lazily onto the earth.

Roberta felt the male suck in air against her back, his grip like a vice upon her.

And then his muscles went lax, and his grip softened.

A pleased grumble slipped form his throat, and his head lazily moved to rest upon her shoulder.

The Queen rumbled quietly, her raised leg slowly lowering, and then relaxing.

She was too lazy to twist her neck to look at her mate.

She was too old for that.

Her body was too busy reveling in the aftershocks of mating.

The Queen of Nublar could accept this defeat in dominance, this time.

It would mean her sailed mate would underestimate her.

And he would not see her coming when her bulky form would ram into him.

Then she would overpower him.

And dominate.

That was one thing about their courtship.

Sometimes their courting was just the pair throwing their weight around and bullying each other into submission.

Mateship was not all cuddles and sharing food.

Mateship was a war.

And mating, the battle.

Notes:

Thank you for reading! :)

Series this work belongs to: