10 Bookmarks

List of Bookmarks

  1. Tags
    Summary

    AU where all members of the Raptor Squad survive and thrive on Isla Nublar after the fall of Jurassic World. Blue and her sisters answer to a new alpha, all but forgetting their past lives under the leadership of Owen. Tension rises within the pack as jealousy begins to form, and the seeds of envy for their alpha's--and their shared mate's--attention grows.

    The future of their pack, however, is threatened when a rabies like disease spreads to various carnivore populations. The future of the sisters' pack--and their unhatched young--may be bleak.

    Hoping to save his raptors before it's too late, Owen returns to Isla Nublar under Operation Catholicon, a mission hell bent on eradicating the mysterious disease, and saving the last bastion of dinosaurs.

    All Owen cares about are his girls, but the last thing Owen expects, is for his raptors to have a new alpha of unknown origin.

    The alpha that the sisters will choose to follow, could very well seal the fate of their pack.

    *Male Raptor-esc OC/Raptor Squad; Amethyst/Blue; Amethyst/Echo; Amethyst/Delta; Amethyst/Charlie*

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    17,796
    Chapters:
    5/?
    Comments:
    20
    Kudos:
    40
    Bookmarks:
    10
    Hits:
    1,975
  2. 11 Jan 2024

    Public Bookmark

  3. 05 Sep 2023

    Rec

    Bookmark Tags:
  4. 06 Jul 2022

    Public Bookmark

  5. 07 Jul 2021

    Public Bookmark

  6. 25 May 2020

    Public Bookmark

  7. 02 Apr 2020

    Public Bookmark

  8. 15 Mar 2020

    Public Bookmark

  9. 01 Mar 2020

    Public Bookmark

  10. 16 Dec 2019

    Public Bookmark

  11. 13 Dec 2019

    Public Bookmark