Actions

Work Header

Lex: Raptor Pet

Chapter 3: Claimed

Summary:

Her master already owns her body and soul. All that’s left is for him to claim his prize ;3

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

It was almost strange. Just a few days ago she’d been terrified of her owner, desperate to escape... But now the only thing that terrified her was the thought of being without him.

It had been about 4 days now, and Lex was beginning to become accustomed to being owned by the raptors. She happily crawled along as the pack travelled towards an unknown destination, obeying any and all commands given by her owner.

Things were going perfectly... But then the Dilophosaurus showed up.

Everything happened in a flash, and it took Lex a while to fully run through what had happened...

She had been crawling alongside her owner, feeling so safe and secure, when out of nowhere a Dilophosaurus leaped from the dense jungle. For a second it stood there, frill extended and ready to attack!

Lex stared at the monster with intense fear. She’d read the guidebooks at the park, she knew what it could do...

She expected the pack to abandon her, to leave her as a sacrifice to this hungry beast....

Instead she watched in shock as her owner stepped in front of her and another raptor attacked and killed the threat.

She hugged her owner tight as he did the same, crying as she did.... Through her tears she barely noticed the venom splattered on a nearby tree...

 

But that was hours ago. Right now the pack had settled down to rest, the moon now the only source of light.

Only she and her owner were awake, having settled down later than the others. She hoped it was dark enough that he couldn’t see her blushing...

Ever since he had saved her life she had felt like this, this feeling of wanting, a want to be protected and loved and cherished, all of which she already had.

But she felt something else now, something she’d never felt before. All she knew was whatever her owner had planned to do to her a few days ago was what she wanted and needed right now.

“H-hey”, she said, incredibly nervous.

Her owner answered her by nuzzling her, rubbing his head against hers in a sign of affection.

“I... I wanna try that thing again... That thing you tried to do to me the day after you rescued me...”

Her owner didn’t understand English, he had no idea what she meant. Lex would have to show him...

She replicated the command she had been taught a few days ago, lifting her ass into the air and wiggling it... Her owner understood this time, and he began positioning his pet, getting her ready to be claimed.

Lex felt so happy and excited that she could barely wait, she wanted to make him happy, she wanted to share an experience with him...

It didn’t take her owner long to find the hole.

He entered her from behind slowly, gently, making sure she had time to adjust to its size. It was long, but not too wide as to make entering her impossible.

She moaned and groaned as this happened, so many new feelings and emotions bubbling up at once.

Her owner “kissed” and nuzzled her a few times to see if she was ready to continue. She smiled and nodded, she was nothing but his fucktoy now...

He began humping her slowly, holding back the urge to speed up. The stimulation Lex received from this felt like heaven, like a need she had never known she needed was finally being taken care of.

After this he sped up a little more, allowing her to get accustomed to the pleasure coursing through her.

Lex continued to pant and moan, her brain being flooded with hormones and her nerves sending signals she didn’t even know existed..

As she lay there, lost in pleasure, she felt her owner’s kiss again and attempted to kiss him back, only managing to rub her face next to his as the pleasure took over her basic motor functions.

Satisfied that she was ready, he began humping at full pelt, faster than anything she could have ever imagined.

Lex’s face was sideways on the floor now, as was her whole body aside from her rear. A look of pure bliss was on her face, a look of satisfaction. She drooled and moaned, all higher brain function disabled by the pure pleasure running through her...

They were both close now, so very near to the climax. Her owner made all sorts of sounds as he neared it, as did she..

Eventually, the pleasure just got too much...

Lex and her owner exploded into orgasm, both moaning loudly and incoherently as they reached the end of their experience.

Her owner kissed and nuzzled her as both of them panted and came down from their climaxes.

Lex was exhausted, so tired and weak from being bred. She stayed awake for a few seconds more to greet her lovers affections before passing out, her small form slumped and satisfied.

Her owner pet her for a while before falling asleep himself. He had claimed his property, and that was the last thing he needed to make her truly his...

Notes:

I’m sorry this took so long, a lot of things got in the way.

Merry late Christmas everyone 🎄

And a Happy New Year ^^ <3

Notes:

I had notes here but deleted them like an idiot :P