Actions

Work Header

Lex: Raptor Pet

Summary:

An alternate universe in which Lex gets left behind during the first film. 6 years later, Lex (now 18) has survived, but is captured by a pack of raptors!

They want nothing more than a little pet of their own, one they can have “fun” with ;)

So yeah it’s Lex being captured and turned into their little teen fuckpet :)

Not beastiality tho cos raptors are super fucking smart in these and they’re fictional :P

Oh and 18+ af

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Chapter 1: The Capture

Chapter Text

It had been 6 years now. 6 years since she’d become separated from the others. 6 years since she’d been left here, forced to watch the helicopter leave without her. 6 years since she’d been forgotten...

 

In those 6 years, nobody had come for her.

 

She’s probably been assumed dead by now. But Lex wasn’t dead. For those 6 years, she had survived. Barely, but still, she’d survived.

 

At first it was hard. Being so young to begin with, she struggled to keep herself safe. At first, she’d had the smart idea of using the visitor centre as a place to hide. Most of the buildings existed in that one complex, so Lex expected that it’d be safe. But she’d forgotten to barricade the doors properly. Before too long it was overrun with dinosaurs, and Lex had no choice but to escape into the jungle.

 

Once she was forced into the outdoors, the struggle to survive only became harder. The nights were cold, the food was scarce, and plenty of hungry carnivores wanted her as a quick and easy snack.

 

Luckily, Lex was able to find safety within the herds. The large number of Brachiosaurus and Parasaurolophus within the park helped keep Lex safe. Their gigantic size helped protect the small, soft human who travelled alongside them...

 

6 years after that....

 

Lex yawned as she awoke, rubbing her eyes and stretching her arms to properly wake herself up. She rested for a moment, lying herself against the belly of the enormous Brachiosaur, who still slumbered.

 

Lex had found that the largest of the herd paid no attention to her, and as such were more than happy for the young girl to cuddle up to them for warmth.

 

Lex was completely nude, not a single item of clothing remained on her stunning body. Lex had dumped her clothes after they kept getting snagged on branches. Her breasts were nothing extraordinary, only a B cup, but they were still an irresistible sight.

 

Despite living out in the wild, she exhibited good health, and in fact almost enjoyed it...

 

Lex slowly rose, before walking over to a clump of trees where a large number of the herd had gathered. Here, they fed on the leaves and fruits that grew where the forest met the meadows. They grew too far up for her, but luckily the herd would always manage to inadvertently knock some fruits to the ground...

 

Lex scampered, collecting as many fruits as she could without getting trampled on. Satisfied with what she’d gathered, Lex ran off to just outside the herd to begin eating her breakfast...

 

The fruits were delicious, plump and juicy. Lex smiled as she ate, a few drops of juice managing to dribble down her chin and onto her supple bosom...

 

Suddenly, the general calm of the grassland was disrupted as the herd began to stampede...

 

Everything was a blur for Lex, a blur of dino legs and dust. Somehow she managed to survive the rush, but as the dust cleared, she realised the rest of the herd had abandoned her. She soon saw why...

 

Not too far ahead of her, maybe 50 ft, a pack of raptors had taken down one of the older Parasaurolophus. Lex watched as they began eating from the carcass, tearing it apart like a birthday present. She never liked seeing the carnivores eat. After all, she happened to be a vegetarian...

 

She suddenly noticed, to her horror, that one of the raptors was looking right at her!

 

She noticed it had something in it’s hand, something long, it almost looked like rope...

 

Lex didn’t have time to find out, as almost as soon as she’d seen the raptor, it had begun running right towards her!

 

She sprinted away as fast as her legs could carry her... If she could just make it to that tree, she’d be safe...

 

Imagine her surprise as a second raptor leaped from the trees, teeth bared and lips raised into a snarl!

 

Lex bolted away in the opposite direction, away from both of them, towards the open fields. As she looked behind her, she realised something was wrong... The raptors could easily catch up with her, but they weren’t... They kept just enough distance, just enough...

 

To eventually tire her out.

 

Lex couldn’t run anymore. Exhausted, her legs gave way, and she plummeted to the ground. She heard the raptors approaching her, and realised that this was it, this was the end for her... She hoped they’d make it quick...

 

Lex shut her eyes and succumbed to exhaustion just as the raptors reached her...

 

Sometime later, Lex awoke to find she was still very much alive. Something was different though...

 

As her vision focused, Lex realised the pair of raptors were staring at her... In fear she began to run, but was somehow stopped by something around her neck...

 

As Lex got to her feet, she tried to remove the thing around her neck... It was some sort of leash!

 

“Who could have leashed me?” Lex thought, bewildered, “I’m the only one left!”

 

Lex stared at the leash following it from her to a raptor, who was holding the handle firmly in its grasp....

 

Lex’s mind was all over the place, and at first she thought she must have hit her head when she fell...

 

But then the raptor snarled at her, and Lex gulped.... It had trapped her, collared her like an animal...

 

And now it was walking back towards the kill with its captive in tow...

 

Lex didn’t dare pull against her new owner.... She knew it could kill her in an instant if it wanted to... If she was gonna get out of this alive, she’d need to cooperate...

 

The second raptor walked behind her, acting as a further deterrent should she try anything.

 

Before long they’d reached the rest of the pack... Her captor said something to them in raptor talk, and they all stopped and stared at her... If Lex wasn’t feeling uneasy before, she certainly was now...

 

The other raptors, all except for the one holding her leash, stepped aside... A lone raptor stepped forward as leader... It began approaching the helpless girl, and Lex froze in fear...

 

The raptor began inspecting her, sniffing and nuzzling her body to check her condition....

 

It began by nuzzling Lex’s perfect boobs, checking them for firmness, before doing the same to her soft ass..... Eventually, the raptor reached her virgin pussy.... It nuzzled it a few times before sniffing it, breathing in and out and almost making Lex moan....

 

A tongue came out to lick it, and Lex couldn’t hold back any longer... Her body working against her instincts, she let out a soft, gentle moan....

 

The raptors all inhaled audibly and jumped a little, shocked almost by the unexpected sound... If Lex hadn’t been so paralysed with fear she probably would’ve too...

 

Once the leader was satisfied, the pack began to turn towards the jungle.... Lex stood there, unable to move...

 

As her leash pulled taught, her owner snarled at her, and Lex snapped back into reality....

 

As they met the forest, her captor suddenly beckoned for her to go down... Lex was confused by this, but a threatening snarl by one of the other raptors made it clear to her, and she obediently got on all fours...

 

They walked for hours, Lex’s supple young breasts swinging slightly with each step...

 

Eventually, the sun began to set, and the pack settled down to rest....

 

As the rest of her pack was settling down, Lex’s new owner pulled her towards a small watering hole... Lex was parched from the journey, and felt almost grateful as she was allowed to drink her fill..... Afterwards, they visited a small tree... It’s fruits were bitter, but Lex didn’t care... She was starving....

 

Soon, both her and her captor tired, and she witnessed the intelligent dino tying her leash to a tree... She wouldn’t be escaping tonight...

 

As her owner lay down, Lex realised she may have to lie with them... It was too cold otherwise...

 

As Lex shivered, she reluctantly approached her owner... He thankfully let her lie with him, even pulling her close... Lex was still scared, but also somewhat comforted.... She felt, as crazy as it sounded, loved...

 

Suddenly, she felt the clawed hand of her owner touch her head... But the claws did not touch her... She felt the skin pads brush across her hair, and realised she was being stroked....

 

Lex felt hesitant, but didn’t want to risk her life... So she let her captor pet her, like an animal....

 

Eventually, tiredness overcame the teen pet, and she slowly fell asleep, gently being stroked by her new owner....