Actions

Work Header

Mistaken and Taken

Summary:

Dracula is back and more determined to finish the Valerious line then ever, yes there are more of them! but now he has a case of mistaken identity on his hands... my first Van Helsing Fic. Please be nice. and please REVIEW! DracXOC, GabrielXOC OCXOC

Notes:

Dracula has a new life, new brides and a new set of Valerious upstarts to deal with, or so he thinks. As a centuries-old vampire, he might think he is beyond being able to be surprised, but he just might be wrong about that.

Chapter 1: Mistaken And Taken

Chapter Text

The young girl of seventeen screamed and her sisters, Sophie, 15 and Clarisse, 19, who shared the room with her, ran in.

“Natalie! What’s wrong?” Claire asked frantically at the sight of her pale and frightened sister.

“N-N-Nosferatu!” she stammered, “ outside the window!”

“Don’t be silly Nat,” that was Sophie, “ there aren’t any Vampires in this area any more. You know that, that’s why mom and dad moved into this place. Though I wonder... why was that... oh, what was his name?” she glanced at Clair who had just finished checking the window and found nothing.

“Raphael Valerious.” Clair supplied, Clair was good with names.

“Yeah him! I wonder why he was so eager to get rid of this place?”

“I’m telling you I saw a vampire it was sitting outside the window staring at me!” Natalie implored her sisters hoping that they would believe her or at least prove to her that she had been wrong, she desperately hoped for the second one.

“Nat, trust me there is nothing out there. Okay?” Clair said gently.

Natalie took some deep breaths to calm down, “ you’re right, Claire, it was probably just my imagination and my eyes playing tricks on me.”

Once Nat had calmed down she and her sisters played chess. Then they told their parents good night and went to bed.

Natalie couldn’t sleep though. She couldn’t stop thinking about vampires. The girl could have sworn she had seen one but Claire had looked and there had been nothing there. Still, Nat couldn’t shake the feeling that someone was watching her. Stop it! She told herself, you are just nervous because it is your first week in a new house. As Nat watched the moonlight dance fluidly across the ceiling she began to feel drowsy and slowly her eyes drooped shut and she fell into a deep sleep.

Sometime later, the latch on the French doors leading to the girls’ balcony opened. Three extremely beautiful women entered and went to stand around Natalie’s bed.

“She is the one the master wants.” Said the eldest bride, who wore an elegant and revealing midnight blue gown that went well with her long black locks.

“But why…” one of the others, a curvy brunette in deep purple, started but was interrupted by the first.

“Hush, Alina! You will wake her and she will wake the whole house. Besides, I would not question the master if I were you… He won’t take it well.”

Nat moaned in her sleep and seemed on the verge of waking. The eldest bride, whose name was Selena, gently touched her fingertips to Natalie’s forehead and the girl sank back into a deep sleep. Then Selena scooped Nat into her arms; the three of them transformed and took off through the open doors.

Sophie lay for several moments frozen in fear by what she had just seen and heard. Finally, she worked up enough courage to run to the other end of the room and wake Clarisse.