Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Characters:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Stats:
Published:
2018-12-05
Updated:
2019-05-08
Words:
5,225
Chapters:
4/?
Kudos:
2
Bookmarks:
1
Hits:
40

Matryona Goodbye

Chapter 4: Contestants Lucky day? Part 2

Chapter Text

“Food!” Lisa and Patricia ran inside the building. The stay in the recording booth for a good two hours. They were other playing music writing music or editing. At one point two of the girls went to sleep.
“They really hit it off.” Patricia was acting like the girl Lisa was her new little sister. Lisa was the only one awake and she asked question after question. It was only when lunch time hit did anyone notice how adorable Patricia look mentoring Lisa.
“Leona have you decided what you want to order.” Nix was between his sister and Sasha.
“No, not yet but I think something sweet would be lovely.” She was calming down until.
“Don’t you think you’ve had enough sweets.” Leona stopped, turned around and walked back to the car.
“Because of that comment, this will be our last stop.” The girls groaned, and Trace glared at Sasha.
“Why can’t you keep your mouth shut?” she turns back to the car with Nix.
“Hey kid not hungry?” Leona refused to eat inside the restaurant. So, he was supposed to bring her something out.
“I lost my appetite walking next to something foul.” Leon giggled at the remark as the door shut.
They walk in and were seated fast. The waitress had just left when Sasha opened her mouth again.
“So Deadly what types of girls are you in to.” He froze a bit and glanced over to Sweet. He was laughing into his hand.
“um well, this chocolate cake looks grand. Sweet we should buy Leona a slice.” He nodded along but refused to move his hand. Lisa was curious but to focus on Patricia’s story about there time overseas.
“But Deadly you didn’t answer my-”
“What can I get you lovely folk and evil incarnate.” A quick hey was ignored as everyone ordered what they wanted.
“I can’t wait. This place has the best pasta” Lisa was the center of attention as she explained everything she knew about the business.
“How do you know so much.” The waitress came back placing down the food and giving Lisa a kiss on the head.
“Most my family works here so I visit a lot,” Sasha smirked.
“You mean when they're not being locked up.” Lisa froze and looked at down. She covered her face with her hands and tried to blend into nothing.
“That wasn’t nice.” Nix patted her on the head while Patricia smiled gently leaned down and whispered. “My mother was in jail most of my childhood so its okay.” Lisa was in shocked. Whenever anyone else hears that she was treated like a stranger or just ignored.
“Thanks.” For the rest of the meal, Sasha was ignored or asked to keep quiet.
“Can we go know I’m so bored of this place.” Everyone looked ready to shut her up when Sweet spoke up.
“I’m done eating.” Everyone realized there were to so the paid and left. The head back to the car hearing laughter coming from it.
“I wonder what they're doing?” Patricia garbed Lisa's hand and rushed to the car hopping inside and slamming the door.
“They seemed to be having fun?” Sweet laughed a bit at the Deadly remark and at Sasha's face.
“There in the middle so can I sit in the back.”
“Sorry the back is for members only, but you are in luck. Leona one of the most amazing females I have ever met so you get to hang out with her on your way home.” Nix and the driver almost through the girl into the middle section of the car.
“Finally I can relax.”
“I am so happy that this is almost over.” Sweet removed his mask. His eyes were still red from earlier but we're getting better.
“That girl is a real pain.” Nix grabbed a beer and passed them around.
“She has gotten so much worse. She was never this much of a nightmare when young.”

She was raised by a nut case.” Nix glanced over to Matryona.
“It's fine my mother is nuts from what I’ve heard. I started texting old classmates that have the same number and apparently, my father divorced my mother a little after I ran away. I have a three-year-old baby brother and she was trying to pull the same stunt as last time.”
“Sorry to hear that and she got what she deserved.” Stein had removed his mask as well and sat back sipping on his drink. “Why do you continue to buy this trash?”
“Because we will still drink it.” The car started to slow down. “Crap that was fast masks on fellas.” Stein flips him off while helping Matryona put there’s back on.
Hopping out the car they open the door for the girls and place their best smiles on.
“Ladies it was swell spending time with every single one of you today.” Deadly started it off leaning over to Nix.
“But our day is over, and we need to leave.” Nix winked at Trance almost making her pass out. “Ow.”
“So, we hope you all had a fantastic day. Leon glared at her brother daring him to whine after flirting with her best fan.
“With us as well and we hope.” Patricia was hopping from foot to foot in excitement.
“You Learned something from all of us.” Sweet ended it off just as his name stated. The girls clapped and cheered.
“Please hang out with us for a little bit longer.” Sasha grabbed hold of Deadly sleeve. “My mother isn’t home yet so we can’t go up yet.”
“Perhaps you can call her while we wait.” The watch her text into her phone and look up at them with a smile.
“She’ll be here in a few minutes with my.” She freezes for a moment. “My little sister.” Then changes the conversation quickly. It was more than an hour later did the older looking woman show up carrying a toddler screaming and pulling at the pink and red dress. Sweet winced remembering how itching those little doll dress could get.
“So sorry I took so long. My ex-husband wanted to waste me and my little girls time with pointless talk. I’m Mary by the way nice to meet you all.” Everyone nodded at the deranged looking woman. She put the baby down and he walked over to Leona while reaching up for someone to whole him.
“AW so precious. H-She is so cute.” She relax when Mary didn’t catch her slip of tongue. A flash made everyone jump and look around.
“I can take him now.” The little boy screamed the moment Patricia let him go. He had gone to everyone so easily except his mother. “Now you stop that crying. Your father has you spoiled rotten.” She placed him down and grabbed his wrist.
“Um, what is her name.” Deadly glance over surprised that Matryona actually said something.
“Her name is Elizabeth or Beth for short.” She started walking up the stairs when a car pulled up and a furious gentleman got out calling for her.
“Mary you give my son right now. I mean it I won’t hesitate to call the police again.” The three girls went red in the face.
“What are you talking about?” She was trying to hide the child behind here. “The little boy kicked her and ran to his father.
“And I’m going home.” Both girls got out of there waving goodbye to Leona and Patricia.
“We should leave as well.” The gentleman had just bucked the little boy into the car when Mary lost it again.
“That’s my daughter what are you doing.” A woman got out the car and started to hold Mary back.
“Mary you never gave birth to a girl.”
“Peggy.” The man the group now known as Ralph is Matryona’s father. He looked like he was trying to stop her but not really.
“You gave birth to two sons and one you chased away to who knows where. I am not going to let you hurt another one. Say goodbye to Taylor because this will be the last time you see him for a long time.” She turned away and got in on the passenger side.
“Maybe you shouldn’t see this.” Sweet was standing the closest to Sasha.
“Shut up Matryona.” His froze as she stomped upstairs.
“No, you can’t take my daughter.” She started beating on the car windows as it drove off down the road.” She turned just in time to see the band started up their own car. She slams a hand on their window and screams. The car pulls off leaving her behind.
“What do you think she said?” No one answered shocked at the situation.
“So, can we leave now.” Everyone answered with a yes.