1 - 20 of 34 Works in 少年之名 | We Are Young (TV 2020)

Pages Navigation

Listing Works

  1. Tags
    Summary

    我已经计算好了,就活到这个夏天结束。
    旧文搬运。

    Language:
    中文-普通话 國語
    Words:
    10,249
    Chapters:
    5/5
    Hits:
    8
  2. Tags
    Summary

    旧文搬运,SM要素。

    Language:
    中文-普通话 國語
    Words:
    338
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Hits:
    21
  3. Tags
    Summary

    旧文搬运。

    Language:
    中文-普通话 國語
    Words:
    1,748
    Chapters:
    2/?
    Hits:
    5
  4. Tags
    Summary

    旧文搬运。

    Language:
    中文-普通话 國語
    Words:
    2,374
    Chapters:
    2/2
    Hits:
    3
  5. Tags
    Summary

    旧文搬运,老梗相性一百问,【】内为画外音,最后附说明。

    Language:
    中文-普通话 國語
    Words:
    3,693
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Hits:
    5
  6. Tags
    Summary

    “这个是什么意思?”“老虎。”“你说谁呢?”“说你老虎。”
    旧文搬运。

    Language:
    中文-普通话 國語
    Words:
    11,704
    Chapters:
    5/5
    Kudos:
    1
    Hits:
    8
  7. Tags
    Summary

    旧文搬运。

    Language:
    中文-普通话 國語
    Words:
    1,582
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Hits:
    5
  8. Tags
    Summary

    旧文搬运,非典型ABO(AB、AO)。

    Language:
    中文-普通话 國語
    Words:
    3,224
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Hits:
    7
  9. Tags
    Summary

    旧文搬运。

    Language:
    中文-普通话 國語
    Words:
    2,125
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Hits:
    8
  10. Tags
    Summary

    他们之间,从来都是真心,也从来都不曾真心换真心。就像漫天群星,那样璀璨闪烁,遥遥相隔千万里,不曾照耀彼此。
    旧文搬运。

    Language:
    中文-普通话 國語
    Words:
    14,135
    Chapters:
    4/4
    Hits:
    7
  11. Tags
    Summary

    旧文搬运,包含《圈养》、《心照不宣》、《不要搞暧昧》。

    Language:
    中文-普通话 國語
    Words:
    4,658
    Chapters:
    3/3
    Hits:
    8
  12. Tags
    Language:
    中文-普通话 國語
    Words:
    823
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Hits:
    28
  13. Tags
    Language:
    中文-普通话 國語
    Words:
    1,381
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Hits:
    20
  14. Tags
    Language:
    中文-普通话 國語
    Words:
    4,348
    Chapters:
    2/2
    Kudos:
    2
    Hits:
    165
  15. Tags
    Summary

    xikan isn’t expecting him, but, impossibly, there he is.

    or: li xikan and sun fanjie's story hasn't ended.

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    4,193
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Kudos:
    3
    Hits:
    89
  16. Tags
    Language:
    中文-客家话
    Words:
    3,533
    Chapters:
    2/2
    Kudos:
    1
    Hits:
    233
  17. Tags
    Summary

    zhaohao likes playing the guitar
    and
    he wishes to meet li hao again.

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    578
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Kudos:
    3
    Hits:
    29
  18. Tags
    Summary

    Qu Boyu is convinced that Zhen Nan and Cui Shaopeng are hopelessly pining for each other and decides to help his geges get together.

    Nothing ever goes as planned but at least Sun Yinghao is always there to help.

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    3,487
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Kudos:
    3
    Hits:
    74
  19. Tags
    Summary

    Kou Cong spends 90% of his time pining over Zuo Linjie and the remaining 10% of his time lamenting over the fact that he’s pining over Zuo Linjie. The rest of the dance club is very amused.

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    4,130
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Comments:
    2
    Kudos:
    7
    Hits:
    97
  20. Tags
    Summary

    Zhen Nan thought he would spend his birthday alone. Cui Shaopeng has decided otherwise.

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    1,337
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Comments:
    5
    Kudos:
    6
    Hits:
    62

Filters

Filter results:
Submit

Include

?
Include Ratings
Include Warnings
Include Categories
Include Fandoms
Include Characters
Include Relationships
Include Additional Tags

Exclude

?
Exclude Ratings
Exclude Warnings
Exclude Categories
Exclude Fandoms
Exclude Characters
Exclude Relationships
Exclude Additional Tags

More Options

Crossovers
Completion Status
Word Count
Date Updated
Submit

Pages Navigation